Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
pman35
skaizlimit
Bard
Cyrellys
dan
Jake Reason
GSB/SSR
11 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
    (Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
    We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.

Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Lol, guys.  The lay of the land is never far from that nexus where mind, tree root, and deep pool meet.  Where can anyone discover enlightenment than at the feet of shadowy enigma?

Anyway, I don't stray far from the heart of the Redoubt.  It has too many needs at present. Just because there's a few tree branches between my parachute and the ground you stand on doesn't mean I'm not reading along!   

My latest project as a moving target
    http://manticoregroup.wordpress.com/

I'm behind in posting at the moment.  Hopefully I can catch up before Monday.  It seems I'm taking on another new author shortly...just recvd a confirmation email.

And N is after me to do an interview with the microeffect radio show.  We'll see.  There's always something.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:03 am

9:30 –  10:24  'Would you say.....'

11:20 – 12:30 'The highest attribute?'

12:45 – 14:12 Aliens and Human calamity

23:00 – 24:45  Free Will Loop-holes: Particle A thoughts: What if particle A(Alpha) -  is actually Person A who is entangled with Person B who is then entangled with Person C? The Valic-Clipper a Chip off the ole block?   People as particles project?

36: Dan/Fan and the Thorium Brigade? Poor Thorium?

Bishop

Dr Gordon has Since 1997, she has co-hosted "No Alibis", a weekly public affairs radio program “No Alibis” on KCSB 91.9 FM Santa Barbara.

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Cy,  

Your Manticore project is impressive.  I have discussed Ebola with Ron.  He is not overly concerned with this particular outbreak.  It only has a limited capacity to spread in large cities, once its presence has been discovered.  This says little about the future of epidemiology, however.  

Bard,  

Thanks for the link to Chris' interview.  I agree that Throrium is no panacea, but it can ease our preparation for our Apocatastasis/Resurrection at the end of the Millennium.  

Deb alerted me to a recent article on Wittgenstein.... http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/regulars/ray-monk-wittgenstein .  I had not realized the extent of his metaphysical proclivities.  

Following George's slide show, I am reading the following article on anti-structuralism.  I had not thought of structuralism in the context of relationalism, with the caveat of internal v. external relations.  Structuralism, Anti-Structuralism and Objectivity - Derk Pereboom ... http://digitalcommons.brockport.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1009&context=phil_ex

I should also point to the following arxiv article ... Inflation and the dS/CFT Correspondence - Andrew Strominger (2001).  This comes from Jack Sarfatti's list.  It explores a cosmology that might be adapted to a CTC/SWH.  http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0110087v2 .

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Just had a lengthy convo with Gary.  We had not spoken in several years, despite his frequent postings on the forum.  Mostly we were just catching up with things, metaphysical and political.  

Gary observed that the world was in a precarious/parlous state.  I agreed.  I was not striving to make my voice heard above the eschatological cacophony.  I was only keeping my boots on, and my powder dry.  Gary reminded me of the anomalous call to the Princess.  

I responded that it would only take one well-placed phone call, on the God-phone, to launch the Apocatastatic D-day.  

I am quite taken with the previously mentioned paper.... http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0110087v2 .  

Strominger is definitely testing the bars on our physical cage.  Gary mentioned the prophecy of the sky being rolled up like a scroll.  This had just made sense to me in a convo with John C, last week.  This is how a macro-string theory might be applied to embed our apparent LWH into an actual SWH.  Strominger is as close to this idea as any physicist.  

He is, with his RG flow, teleological theory, as close to turning dS/CFT into a toroidal CTC, as anyone.  I don't yet have the mathematical insights to push it through, or connect the extra dots still needed.

(cont.)
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Does Gary have metaphysical/'atheistic' (?) Interpretations of the verse?

Dan

Was there any details left out in regards to the phone call to Princess. All that was mentioned was that You needed to 'find the one...'?

Sounds like a scene from the matrix in which agent Smith is always trying to catch Neo as he is popping in/out of reality.

Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Dan, here's one for you and Ron

Ebola outbreak ‘worse than we’d feared,’ CDC chief says on visit to West Africa
    http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/ebola-outbreak-worse-than-wed-feared-cdc-chief-says-on-visit-to-west-africa/

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/liberian-doctor-who-received-rare-ebola-drug-zmapp-dies/

T2 on high alert as seven Ebola flights arrive in city:Dehli India
    http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/cover-story/T2-on-high-alert-as-seven-Ebola-flights-arrive-in-city/articleshow/40872321.cms

Guinea receives Ebola diagnostic lab from Russia:'In addition to the equipment of the latest generation we are a group of a dozen Russian scientists came to work in Guinea to stop the chain quickly spread of the virus'
    http://crofsblogs.typepad.com/h5n1/2014/08/guinea-receives-ebola-diagnostic-lab-from-russia.html

an alternate issue:

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Volcano_From_Hell_Has_Scientists_Concerned.php

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Expert_Expects_92_Plus_Earthquake.php

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/08/horrifying-discovery-found-inside-the-earth-could-mean-disaster-increased-earthquakes-strange-noises-sinkholes-and-more-phenomena-all-linked-shocking-videos-2463760.html

Our USDA inspector told us how they got an email from the big boss, telling them to start hitting food companies hard, really hard! It seems like they want to close a lot of domestic food companies.  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1081

So I wonder, is the 'big boss' planning on knocking off the inspectors too since the inspectors know who gave the order?  That is the modus operandi for the death cultists.  

I suppose when there is no longer any food available by design, the only thing on peoples shopping lists will be the names of globalists who issued such orders and recipe's of aboriginal head shrinking methods or perhaps more cannibalistic suggestions?  If the press to close down the food supply has been begun, then I suppose they're aiming for round ups this fall or winter when the extreme shortages hit?  

Is Ron up on this or does he even have a dog in the hunt or is he figuring on a spot in a DUMB waiting for him?  I wouldn't count on a DUMB personally...last cataclysmic cycle saw alot of flattened or collapsed underground cities...Turkey not withstanding.  Those who faired best were top side.  But then most of this cycle is engineered because they 'think' they can't get the earths current massive population through the bottle neck.  So dumb 'em down, strip them of resources, lie to them about the various aspects of the situation, make hollow promises to the peons, and give the rest largely shoddy advice (sloppy survival shows).  Cute.

Spring 2014:  Mediator quote -  ...red sky at night is NOT a sailors delight.

SOSDD.

Cy

You are NOT allowed to disconnect from a system that wants you dead...if you do, you might be a domestic terrorist. http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Absolute_Proof_Foreign_Troops_In_America.php
    The list copy posted at the site is hilarious....apparently if you run around lopping the heads off christian babies (see recent news headline) you don't make the top of the enemy list. But if you are concerned about corruption in government, depopulationists enacting hidden agenda designed to destroy your nation and depopulate the planet by more than 85 percent, or if you just are sick of the whole solution'less problem and are attempting to disconnect from the plantation to avoid the headaches and chaos, then you DO make the top of the list...can't be missing that date with a guillotine ya know!

Good is bad, dumbed down is better, and left or right is one in the same, and up is down while the sky is falling. See those who consider themselves above the level of 'useless eaters' screw up the moving parts of a rock on the third rock from the sun...its universal fun.

Excuse my sarcasm....

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 am

Cy,

The last two things that Ron said to me......

1.)  Jihad is the wave of the future.

2.)  Be sure to call when the End is nigh.  

Ebola should continue to be a priority concern for the rest of the world, however, the likelihood of a significant spread beyond its present boundaries is diminishing on a weekly basis.  It is no longer exhibiting an exponential growth curve.  But only continued agressive intervention will maintain the containment.  The experience from Monrovia is that the virus can be contained, even in the worst of urban environments, once the local citizens become aware.  There have been recurrent outbreaks of Ebola in east Africa, but each recurrence is met with a more effective response.  Each local outbreak does aid in our global preparedness, or so we can hope.  

I agree with you, Cy, that the global situation will continue to deteriorate unless there is a Cosmic/Divine intervention.  Not even MJ12 could act unilaterally, at this late hour, to turn the tide.  It would also require the active participation of the cosmic powers.  The Intervention can still be tailored/minimized so as to prevent panic, but it will require coordination on all levels.  

The Princess did get a phone call the other day, but it was rather vague, probably just a communication check.  The ball could be started rolling, with a coordinated set of more specific calls.  This would hardly strain the cosmic powers.  

But until such time, we can only try to keep our powder dry.

Bard,

I am not sure of Gary's spiritual position, but he does usually manage to be open minded.  

Yes, I had forgotten about 'finding the One'.  It does not seem to me to have been a cogent action-item, especially since I'd already forgotten.  

4:15---------

I'm still working on atoms and cosmology.  Stars may be a bigger problem for me than atoms, whereas I used to suppose it was the other way around.

My problem with atoms was their individuality, but, it should have been more obvious that they are not individuals.  They are abstracted from phenomena, particularly of the biological sort.  Stars, however, are less abstractable.  I don't know how to transcend that empirical particularity.  

Can I be skeptical of outer space?  Of the Void?  Stars can be less real than trees.  And where is the reality of a tree, if not in its atoms?  

And where is the solidity of a tree?  It is lodged in mathematical symmetries, not in the void of its abstracted atoms.  

It is true that metabolism cannot be conceived without atoms.  It is that logic that provides their reification, such as it is.  Atoms were conjured in parallel with metabolism.  

The phenomenological superfluity of stars should make them a pushover.  It's the star-struck astronomers that are the problem.  

I usually explain stars by starting with the Sun.  If the Sun didn't already exist, God would have to have invented it.  Well, it didn't and she did, in a manner of speaking.  

I can also go after space and time.  Hey, the stars are ok, but spacetime has got to go.  

I'm not the only one who has been puzzeled by the present.  Our only theories of time come from physics, and physics has not the slightest notion of the singularity of the present.  Time is just one darned thing after another.  How we get the shining present out of the formulas of physics lies at the core of ontology.  It is a problem that makes stars and atoms almost trivial by comparison.  

What puzzles me particularly is the intersubjective synchrony of the present.  Who says that your present has to be my present?  But how could it be otherwise?  Otherwise it would be a zombie world.  

How is it for pebbles on the beach?  Are they not also synchronized with each other and the waves?  Why should you and I be any more problematic, presence-wise?  Normally, we suppose not.  

I wonder if the grandfather paradox may not have some bearing.  Do pebbles have grandfathers?  

How many presents are there?  If you have a time machine, will the present just follow you around, like a faithful dog?  

If a planetoid were to strike the Earth tomorrow, where would the present go?

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:03 am

Evidently, the present requires a presence of mind, and not just your mind or my mind.  It requires a globally intersubjective mind, some might be emboldened to say a cosmic Mind.  

I do suppose that the cosmic mind has an essentially eternal aspect, that it operates out of the Telos.  It is pulling us out of our slumber of materialism.  Who, then, vouchsafes the shining Present?  Is it just us chickens?  

I suspect that atoms, when properly viewed, could be seen to play a 'pivotal' role in our intersubjective synchrony.  Maybe that is all they are, intersubjective pivots ... touchstones, to steal a thought from Samuel Johnson, bless his heart.    

This would have everything to do with their interchangeable identities.  It is the primal cause of such.  Metabolism is just the logical outworking of that primality.  

Somehow, presence is atomically/metabolically mediated.  

String-loops are the mircrocosm, more than metaphorically.  This has to do with quantum entanglement and weak measurements.  

Wouldn't it be nice to have a mathematical model?  The CFT is a step in that direction, as is fractality, more generally, but we are missing a large piece of the puzzle.  

As we connect the beginning and end, so we must connect the large and small.  

With the Alpha and Omega, we have an air-gap or spark-gap.  What is the nature of the gap in the conformal loop?  It could simply be the mathematical regime, or something more specific like the monster group.  

The two cycles, temporal and conformal, yield the cosmic toroid or ouroboros.  

12:30---------

This may be what the big-bang and black-holes are trying to tell us, about a conformal loop.  

3:30---------

Between the micro- and the macro-, we also have the human or meso-cosmic scale.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:18 am

I suggest that atoms are the logical emergents of metabolic cycles, the paradigmatic case of which is reproduction.  Biological reproduction, however, has no non-biological analogs, TBMK.  Off the top, I can think only of photon multiplication in lasers.  That is a stretch.  However, wrt memes, do they not multiply, as if in a mental laser?  Thoughts do give rise to related thoughts.  There is a geneology of thoughts.  

Group theory (math) is suggestive of cyclical processes.  There are logical (developmental) sequences, and there are kernels.  More robust examples may be seen in category theory.  

What was the logical precursor of the temporal or metabolic cycle?  I'm thinking of the looping of the cosmic monad, particularly.  It is a kind of reproduction or amplification/cloning.  

The cosmogony of the BPWH is strictly out of the ontological background of potentiality, wherein there could be a synergistic convergence/emergence of the various aspects of the biophysical world.  This is where the bootstrapping would be most important.  This would be the (relative!) reification/habituation of the cosmic dreamtime.  We have the recycling of the monad, which would gather unto itself a metabolic sheath, or, perhaps, more like an entourage.  

Could an entire cell have come about in this fashion, or did it?  Atoms? Humans?  Where does synergy end, and symbiosis begin, pray tell?  Anyone for autocatalysis?  Are there not mental analogies?

Where does recollection end, and invention or recognition begin?  There are only cycles, and maybe a spiral or two. Does ontogeny recapitulate phylogeny, or is it the other way around?  

What puts the space and time into a logical sequence? Or what puts the logic into space and time?  Is it the re-cognition, thereof?  Where might mind and metabolism meet?  Alchemy was supposed to have been that meetup.  Can it be revived?  

11:30---------

David G finally noticed my earlier post.....
    Date: August 28, 2014, 10:17:22 PM EDT
    To: Dan
    Subject: Re: Syzygy.......

Amazing you were paying attention !!
    Hold on Dan I'm having a heart attack!

Ok. Very Good!
    We need to talk about Jewish eschatology!
    Urgently! It's a danger equal to the Muslems!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2014, at 12:40 PM, Dan wrote:

David,

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t175p570-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#5585

Comments?

Up until very recent times, the respective prophecies of the three prophetic traditions, played out independently.  It was, of course, the reemergence of Zionism, first secular and then sectarian, that gave rise, since 1947, to the convergence/collision of the three traditions, as each one, seemingly, jockeys for the post-position in the Endtimes.  

As I mentioned previously, it seems that Ron has put Jihad high on the list of his endtime scenarios.  A collision can be averted or mitigated only with a MoAPS.  

3pm---------

Had a two hour convo with David.  There were some action items.......

1.)  Talk to Paul.  

2.)  Paul and David talk to Jack about making a more concerted effort.

3.)  The four of us take our concerted effort back to Ron, and see if we get a response.  

So, what is our concerted effort......?  

In the words of David, it is messianic.  IOW, there is an urgent need to substitute a MoAPS for an armageddon.  IOW, we strive for a spiritual rather than a physical Armageddon.  It's just that simple.  

Jack is already more on board with this than is Paul.  Paul is our in-house/village skeptic.  If David can get Paul on-board, then Jack will take us more seriously, IMHO.  If Jack takes us seriously, then Ron will need to have a cogent response.  No?  

Also, David did recommend my heading to Trenton, in preparation for my retirement party.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:56 am

Yes, sports fans, NJ was a virtual train wreck, and I lay most of the blame on Bill.  Just the other day, Bill was giving lip service to the HGI, holy ghost intiative.  Well, it seems that Bill forgot to give either George or Joe a heads up.  This is a failure of due dilligence on his part, and, perhaps, the fault of unfounded expectations on my part.  But, you see, I get paid to have unfounded expectations.  A lot of folks don't fully grasp that yet.  I have calls into Bill and the Princess.  

Yes, I do have a problem of riches.  A couple of weeks ago, there was only one Ron, now we have, potentially, two more, namely Bill and David.  The bigger problem is rising expectations.  Give me an inch, and I cheerfully take a mile, or two.  If I don't get my full country mile+, well, you're gonna hear about it.  Ron figured that out, early on, bless his little heart.  

My previous virtual train wreck was with the Princess, almost a year ago, which incident has yet to be addressed.  Now we have the opportunity to do so.  What fun.  

But I did pick up on one imprtant item, making the trip, on balance, more than worthwhile.  Aristotle spoke of the World Soul, according to George.  I have not yet found the quote, but I have rediscovered, through wiki, the animus-mundi and its many cognates.  Once again, I prove how easy it is to blind-side oneself.  

Yes, there are many cultural variants of the world-soul.  But what is particularly amusing is the Gaian version, and how hard the deep ecologists must struggle to avoid the albatross of teleology.  Ouch!  

But, then, sports fans, after the animus mundi comes unus mundus, which is the singular cosmic monad, from which all sapience derives, and in which it partakes.  

Also, let me state what I have to often implied, namely, that impersonal intelligence is an oxymoron.  And that is a mouthful.  

Once you get explicitly onto the world-soul, innumerable doors and possibilities of more doors are opened.  Of course, the logical gognate of monotheism is monopsychism, but I had never run across it until three minutes ago, I kid you not.  

Of course, I have spoken frequently of the panpsychic catastrophe, but that points in a shallower direction, does it not?  

I am now informed that, more than anything else, monopsychism is the very foundation of the entire mystical tradition.  How could I have missed that, pray tell?  

10:30---------

Wrt to monopsychism, Averroes appears to be the pivotal historical figure, with his reinterpretation of Aristotle, in which he introduced the notion of a dual soul.  Aquinas took Averroes behind the woodshed.  

But, yes, look at Aristotle again..... there is an animal soul, and an intellectual soul, the latter of which is eternal.  But, no, that leaves open the question of monopsychism, and the personhood of that Psyche.  It may be that the notion of the recirculating Monad, was I the first?, is the only way to reconcile these various tensions.  

2:15---------

Have had convos with David, Bill and the Princess......

My party, next July..... will it be a retirement party or a throw in the towel party?  IOW, do I get a gold watch or a wet towel?  

Here is what I did not understand.......

Panentheism = Monopsychism.  

This realization, sports fans, is no small deal wrt knowing which historical buttons to push, and how to push them.  

You see, Monopsychism =>> BPWH, TBMK.  No?  

Date: August 31, 2014, 2:55:53 PM EDT
    To: David
    Cc: Paul
    Subject: Re: Does a brain imply a personal 'god'?

Yes, I think that was my same question, but you got the wrong word...... it's not the brain, it's the mind!  

As Paul just reminded me, Aristotle posited two souls..... the animal soul and the RATIONAL soul.  

So, the Cartesian homunculus..... is that the animal or the rational soul?  

IOW, is there a soul in Searle's Chinese Room?  

Plantinga has shown, beyond reasonable doubt, that reason must transcend nature.  Jack may not have figured this out.  IOW, was Pythagoras a pantheist or a panentheist?  

Jack seems to have forgotten that Spinoza and Einstein were Panentheists = Monopsychists.  

On Aug 31, 2014, at 12:57 PM, David wrote:

That just occurred as I was walking to Trieste.

5:30--------

Hey, folks, this URL comes straight from David G. Breakout the popcorn....... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwzAgkE_ReQ

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 am

Yesterday, I was in Great Falls with Aliyah and/or Ron from noon until 11pm.  My intention is to give an unusually detailed account of this visit.  If you are patient, you will find out, in due course, the reason for this extra detail.  I urge you not to jump ahead, if you wish to appreciate my own evolving state of mind, and my still emerging speculations as to the possible states of the others.  

I arrived at the house at noon.  The front door was locked.  I thought I heard the TV, and knocked, but there was no response.  I called Aliyah's phone, and she said that I was supposed to meet her at the library, where she was meeting with her interns.  Ron had just brought Kashmir home from the meeting.  

There were four interns at the library, two of whom I had met on several precious occasions.  Three were still in college, one was working on a masters degree in environmental studies at UMd.  He was being interviewed and briefed by Aliyah.  Then she was on the phone for some time with a volunteer calling from Bosnia.  

The meeting had been scheduled from 10 to 1.  By 2, there were four of us left, including the two students whom I had already met.  For the next hour, we worked on setting up the display case for KWF, which included quadcopter.  Arthur and Julia would be leaving on assignment to South Africa in couple of weeks.  Ron called three times, encouraging the Princess to come home for lunch.  We left the library at 3.

I had not seen Kashmir in almost two months, and she was demanding of my time.  After playing in the living room, while I has attempting some conversation with her mom, she took me into her room and closed the door.  Ron would look in occasionally.  At one point he handed me a printout for a cruise itinerary.  I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, and a couple of times Kashmir had to nudge me, but mostly she played by herself, in close proximity.  For the second time I noticed a small puddle on the floor.  At about 4:30 I extricated myself from her room, and Aliyah asked Ron to make us tea.  Kashmir was put in front of the TV.  Then Aliyah noticed the puddles and raised her voice at Kashmir for not attending to her potty.  When this happened again, a bit later, Ron intervened on Kashmir's behalf.  At one point, I got into the act, following Kashmir around, discretely, with a paper towel.  She will be three in a month or two.  

Between these incidents, Aliyah was urging me to recruit my own interns, and I was not showing much enthusiasm.  She went ahead and put out another volunteer request, this on my behalf, on the KWF site.  

We were also discussing my retirement party, tentatively scheduled for next July.  I wanted to know if I would get a gold watch or a wet towel.  Ron was working in the office, and would pop-in, once in awhile.  He explained to the Princess the derivation of 'throwing in the towel'.  I pressed him for more input on the retirement issue, more than once, but he did not respond directly.  

But then he volunteered that, associated with the cruise, was to be a special party-planning meeting, that might last several days.  This did not compute for me.  At about 7, the four of us set out walking to a nearby restaurant.  I don't recall anything special about the conversation at dinner.  But soon after getting back to the house, and I can't give you an exact quote, Ron brought up 'MJ12' in connection with the special meeting.  Aliyah asked what 'MJ' stood for, and Ron told her 'majestic'.  

Then there was the question of whether she or I had met or knew any of these people.  Ron said that I had, and that it was a friend of my dad's.  At first, I was thinking one of the Rockefeller brothers, but I had never met them, so I mentioned Donald Menzel, and that was correct.  

I'm thinking to myself...... here we go again, another fire drill.  

Then there was the question of who I might invite to the meeting..... would Debbie or Deborah be interested?  I said probably not.  Do I invite one of my friends?  He preferred that we have an open contest, with essays to be submitted, apart from any possible interns.  There was also the issue of my possible induction.  

Ok, I think you get the picture, but before rushing to judgment, I suggest that you google 'carry joke too far story'.  I like the one about the guy who grabs an overcoat off a coat hook and wears it home.  When confronted in court, the fellow said it was just a joke.  The judge averred that he had carried this joke too far.  

Ok, sports fans, you be the judge and jury.  When will Ron have carried this joke too far?  I ask you!  

11:30--------

And what about our poor little Kashmir?  At about 10:15, Ron joined us again in the kitchen.  He had finally gotten the little princess to bed.  It turned out that she was quite concerned about the 'end of the world' talk.  She wanted some reassuring.  I had no idea that someone barely out of training pants could have fathomed such a  concept.  But there was more...... on previous visits there had been talk about the status of my shoes.  Twice yesterday, as Ron then reminded us, Kashmir had said how much she admired my shoes, Keen's, and that she had a similar pair.  Ron speculated that this might be her unformed notion of somehow filling my shoes.  He wondered if this issue had ever come up between Throop and me.  I said that it quite definitely had not.  And so it goes........

2:20-------

IMHO, things are just a bit too quiet, here, on the eastern front.  I neglected to mention, however, that I did not rise above fostering the prospect of a bi-coastal competition,  prior to 8pm, anyway.  I can tell you, as her scribe, that this did not sit well with the Princess.  One might even speculate that this prospect did help to move the timeline forward, by a week or two.  You see how much leeway I'm being afforded, within the larger scheme.  

In any case I do have a call into Paul. Yes, I hold my friends close.......

(cont.)

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:01 pm

An entire Fourteen days.....? Good enough for Gummint' works?   Yes, the silence is deafening. Cy must have forgot to have the scallywag seamen replace the creaking planks that induce the Montalk-like effect when stepped on....

I'll save any Shakespearian sonnet to commorate such oddness for another day.

Guidlines as to the open contest, Dan? You don't want to leave anyone guessing. I probably should be minding my own business, but having your COF's list compete for that lone spot? 'Angels fear to tread'? Induction? Nicolas Tesla might have a thing to say about that!

If I had your address I'd send you another roll of paper towels. Selfless action does deserve recognition....Those are the good years of parenthood....

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Bard,  

Fourteen days......??  Come again......

I have since spoken with both R&A.  The Princess wants to go to SF, R is not so sure.  He did say that he would proof read the blog.  

Paul says that Jack will just call me crazy.  I don't think Jack or Paul get the 'joke'.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:44 pm

For Clarity:

"I can tell you, as her scribe, that this did not sit well with the Princess.  One might even speculate that this prospect did help to move the timeline forward, by a week or two.  You see how much leeway I'm being afforded, within the larger scheme."

When you find out what the 'joke' is all about - illuminate everyone, for me.

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Bard,

Very good.  Go to the head of the class.  

The joke(r)........?  

It's been right in front of us the whole time, now hasn't it?

After all, there is only one place to hide something from otherwise smart people.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:13 am

Well, so far so good...... no blood in the streets.... no extra blood in the streets that might be directly attributable to Disclosure.  

Or suppose we had disclosure and no one showed up?  If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?  

Has the Coverup been so successful, that it will be impossible to ever Uncover anything?  

What is Steve Bassett doing today, we'd like to know?  Did he feel the Earth move?  Did his morning joe have a little extra kick?  

Who has the less street cred today.... MJ12 or God?  Tough call.  Or how about Rip van Winkle, as in ripped from yesterday's headlines?  

I suppose it might help were I to have access to the Red Book.  Or, if we were to post the RB on OM.  Or would it?  

As they say, it's all over but the shouting.  And didn't you hear the shouting?  Yes, the most successful Disclosure, ever!  

Hey, the return of Elvis has much more credibility.  

Yes, God showed up, but, unfortunately, she forgot her PR agent.  Or, OTOH, my PR agent told me there would be days like this.  

Now what.... so what??  Time to get out the old wine bottle.....

Yes, there does seem to be a slight disconnect.  Where is the reality check, when we need it?  If I feel let down, what about those poor MJ's?  What if I forgot to show at the meetup?  Would they throw in the towel.  Would they fondle their gold watches?  

Stop the press.... this just in.... we have our first intern .... application, that is.  Initials CF, I believe, not to be confused with cat-fish, so how about CF2?  The notice was put out on interns.com, or something like that, and we get a response in less than 12 hours.  Just graduated from a state college in California.  

11:25-----------

The interview will be in a few minutes, and I'm nervous about what sort of impression there is liable to be on his end. I mean, can you imagine? Aliyah will be placing the call, thank goodness.

(cont.)

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:09 am

Bard in Color.

dan wrote:Well, so far so good...... no blood in the streets.... no extra blood in the streets that might be directly attributable to Disclosure.  

Faulty AI can have disastrous effects for the future-talks.

Or suppose we had disclosure and no one showed up?  If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?  

Apparently, not.

Has the Coverup been so successful, that it will be impossible to ever Uncover anything?  

I suppose it all depends on who the disclosure was for.  The know(ers), the in the know, trying to know, or the Hunny-boo-boo crowd.  

What is Steve Bassett doing today, we'd like to know?  Did he feel the Earth move?  Did his morning joe have a little extra kick?  

Who has the less street cred today.... MJ12 or God?  Tough call.  Or how about Rip van Winkle, as in ripped from yesterday's headlines?  

I can promise you this, when I flung myself from a perfectly good airplane years ago, PLF's were as important as the prayer that proceeded the action. Today, PLF's hold a more enigmatic frustration that forces me to ponder even greater.

I suppose it might help were I to have access to the Red Book.  Or, if we were to post the RB on OM.  Or would it?  

What is the Red Book? The movers and shakers in Maji?

As they say, it's all over but the shouting.  And didn't you hear the shouting?  Yes, the most successful Disclosure, ever!  

Ever, huh?

Hey, the return of Elvis has much more credibility.  

Yes, God showed up, but, unfortunately, she forgot her PR agent.  Or, OTOH, my PR agent told me there would be days like this.  

Now what.... so what??  Time to get out the old wine bottle.....

God showed up? I must have missed it in all the confusion.  I did crack a wine taster last night. Strangely enough, its absence was not really considered. Priorities - priorities.

Yes, there does seem to be a slight disconnect.  Where is the reality check, when we need it?  If I feel let down, what about those poor MJ's?  What if I forgot to show at the meetup?  Would they throw in the towel.  Would they fondle their gold watches?  

Thoughts on disconnect, which may be based upon my own perspective, mind you. Binary transcendence may very well be a potential future.  The old jingle, 'It's a small world after all' enters my thoughts.  I can see no responsible society allowing criminals to, 'transcend'.  Clipper the entire world populous and run all that flow into a Q-database and that in itself may be the 'deterrent' to end much of the civil strife.  Until someone learns how to hack AI open-sourced.

Miss the meeting, Dan?  Think of all the times over the years you stumbled off/out of less substantive discussions, discouraged.  Don't forget to invite a battle-buddy to steady you up after one too many cocktails. Of course, you may need to get approval for that. I doubt, MJ will sit around fondling their watches thinking of fire drills.  Maybe MJ is trying to recruit you as their new PR guy?  Of course Ron will need to find another set of shoes to dance more publicly, I suppose. Talk about a Pain in the .....?

Just 'phone a friend' like the do on 'Who wants to be a millionaire.'

Stop the press.... this just in.... we have our first intern .... application, that is.  Initials CF, I believe, not to be confused with cat-fish, so how about CF2?  The notice was put out on interns.com, or something like that, and we get a response in less than 12 hours.  Just graduated from a state college in California.  

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 am

Dan wrote:Up until very recent times, the respective prophecies of the three prophetic traditions, played out independently.  It was, of course, the reemergence of Zionism, first secular and then sectarian, that gave rise, since 1947, to the convergence/collision of the three traditions, as each one, seemingly, jockeys for the post-position in the Endtimes.  

Fascinating, short-sightedness?  You missed the fourth!  Lol.  

Who ever ran before the gales?  Who fired the first shot in the fight against the British, hint it wasn't at Lexington or Concord as you've been taught!  lol.

Who placed the oldest set of virtues known to man into a certain Constitution?  Who can tell you the ages of the Moon?  Lol.

No worries.  The third option yet sails and its worth has been confirmed.  Tack after us if you please or continue running in circles with the other three.  Shrug.

Roll the woodpile down kinsmen!  Weigh heigh roll and go, the anchors r' on board and the cables are stowed to be rolled again Randy Dandy Oh!  Get crackin' me lads its a hell of a way.

Bard you hit the nail on the head, with your point about Tesla.

MJ12 has their hands full with Putin IMO. HE's off the reservation and running circles around them. And supporters of the third option find him a potential contender post-unambiguous event. Not to mention more palatable in his statements than the neo-nazi proteges of the nazi-international/fourth reich. Shrug. I suppose MJ12 members cringe a bit in the face of such a statement? Hmmm. I'm thinking of the history of the last century here and the recent activity here at home...tell 'em to check my dialog with a certain fellow in europe this morning for details. He makes some key points worth considering if I'm not mistaken. Not to mention the dna of the one man who was able to walk through the energy field beneath the mountain vs the man from the Bilderbergs who was quite obviously one descendant of the opposite side of that ancient conflict via the vibes he gave off. Small potatoes those details?

I agree a spiritual MoAps is preferable to a physical apocalypse. Seems the argument centers a good deal around who's spiritual narrative will take the helm.

Weigh heigh roll and go!

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:41 am

Cy and Bard,

I thank you for your extensive comments.  And I do feel a mildly positive vibration emanating from your directions.  

As usual, I'm sitting by the phone, waiting for it to ring, hopefully, with CF2 on the other end, this time.  I try to put myself in his shoes.  It is a bit hard to imagine, either way.  Imagine stumbling into such jumble of possibilities and perspectives, on just a few hours notice.

But, if we are ever going to have Disclosure, won't we all be in that boat, even us, self-selected veterans?  

The Princess has asked him to help us sort things out a bit.  He would be her 21st intern.  His mission impossible would be to set up the BPW department of the KWF.  Now, this does bring up a sore subject, on the competition front, and you know how much I hate competition.  The Princess, OTOH, brooks none such.  How can we, how can I, navigate these treacherous shoals, between the Scylla and the Charybdis?  Maybe CF2 can provide a fresh perspective.  

Here would be my point........

I like it here, it's wide open and quiet, with a big sky, just like Montana.  Furthermore, I like the balance provided by Cy v. Ron.  CF2 has not been introduced to Ron/CF1, and that can be a little sticky.  Ron can be a bit hard to swallow, in one gulp, although the Princess did seem to manage, bless her heart.  And look at Cy.  If you can keep a secret, CF1 is just a bit smitten.  

Both Cy and the Princess are sword wielders.  Even a jesus might not be able to bring peace to such a company.  

Does the first blood have to be spilt right here, on the lonesome prairie?  What are interns for, if they can't go fetch a peace treaty or two?  This situation is only going to be playing out, a billion-fold, possibly in the next few months.  Yes?  

3pm----------

Isn't there a simple solution?  There can be a portal to OM on KWF.  On KWF there could be a subsidiary discussion that would deal more with the logistics that would be internal to KWF.  OM would remain more free-ranging and open ended.  

Speaking of logistics, the Princess has designated the party-planning meetup as operation Red-Cloak (ORC).  There is supposed to be some deeper significance, which Aliyah is not revealing.  

4pm-------

Just got off the phone with my next to oldest friend, Palmer Clark. We do go way back. His son operates out of Clovis. I asked if his son gets any counseling. He said not. This is only if there are specific symptoms. But, yes, times are busy at Clovis.

And, yes, Palmer does have Celtic roots, but going back to Armenia, which had the first national Christian church, allegedly founded by one of the disciples. One of his anscestors brought three boatloads of Methodists from Northern Ireland to Connecticut, in the 1700's. Palmer has been twice on retreats to Iona.

(cont.)

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Dan: As I mentioned previously, it seems that Ron has put Jihad high on the list of his endtime scenarios. A collision can be averted or mitigated only with a MoAPS.

And then, there is the Pop Culture MoAPS ... 

"South Korean government's long-term project to influence foreign affairs through K-pop and dance moves with military precision."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28861625

Korean movies, K-Pop music acts, and TV shows in particular have become so beloved that the export of Korean culture has its own name, Hallyu, the Korean wave. In the Philippines, broadcasters have abandoned South American telenovelas in favor of Korean TV dramas, which now run in Brazil, Argentina, and Chile. In 2010 the stars of Iris, a Korean spy drama, sang songs to 28,000 fans in a stadium in Saitama, Japan. Last year a Korean soap star was mobbed in Cuba.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-07-31/book-review-the-birth-of-korean-cool-by-euny-hong

It's a great read, funny and insightful ... "It's easy to forget that in 1965, South Korea's per capita GDP was less than that of Ghana ... today, South Korea is the world's fifteenth largest economy ..."

http://www.amazon.com/The-Birth-Korean-Cool-Conquering/dp/1250045118

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Gary,

Thank you for these additions.  Yes, is there any alternative to global jihad, other than a MoAPS?  Perhaps not.  

I conversed with my cousin Susan in Indianapolis, until CF2 called, and we were on the phone for about an hour.  

CF2 has semi-volunteered to be a focus person for Disclosure.  How are folks going to react and participate in these best possible endtimes?  Of course, everything occurs in the eternal shining Present/Presence.  

And, yes, this is part of, heart of, operation Red Cloak (ORC).  

The Princess is setting up a google discussion group that would, initially, include just the three of us, and it would be linked to KWF.  Anyone to join would contact Aliyah.  

CF2 and I covered a lot of ground. We did SWH, CTC, John Wheeler's cosmology ...

I will get back after dinner......

(cont.)

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:14 am

Dan, Euny Hong claims SKorea is planting the Korean wave pop culture seed into developing nations now, with the intention of reaping the commercial benefits in the future ... after selling them their "upgrade your nation from third to world class like we did" development kit. I suggest this might be of some interest to KWF.

Post by Bard Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:19 am

Does Gary have a secret conspiracy he is not sharing with us?  Perhaps to K-pop the approximately one million radicalized Jihadis, (last I read) into submission with charming music or just all their children?

Spiritual MoAps-shifting them to a more enlightened state of consciousness? Caps intended. Where is the wisdom of a J2 when you need it..... Just prayers for the poor little children....

One of these days Gary, dancing like a Sufi Mystic will all seem rather..... Well, you know... I would suggest not investing in, a real estate, anytime soon out there on the little prairies.

Back to interns.com, though. My resume is somewhere here on this forum if you look hard enough. Let's hope it was enough to secure ole' Dublin Ireland from destruction while Stephen from Brave heart is lurking about.

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:44 am

Cy,

I noticed that you posted this last night.....
    Three years to go to D-day...I'm seeing the chess players placing pieces across the board.
    https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p435-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#5659

You're saying three years, and I'm saying this year.  Maybe you and I should compare notes.  We're not quite on the same page.  

It may be that the date is being moved forward, due to the global circumstances that you are pointing to.  You might check with your sources on this.  

According to Aliyah, 'ORC' refers to the general disclosure process, which would include the previously referenced meeting, scheduled for later this year.  As far as I know, ORC is her personal designation.  In her mind, anyway, it would be focused on a 'MoAPS'.  Presumably, the ORC MoAPS would bear some strong resemblance to the BPWH/SWH MoAPS.  

I have asked Ron for additional information, like just some very general background information.  He said there was concern about what I would blog.  When I said that I was open to negotiation, he just chuckled.  

My predilection is to maintain the existing protocol for as long as possible, i.e. continued speculation along with an increasing proportion of the 'background' information.  

Along these lines, I believe that I was the first one, back in the mid 90's, to publicly refer the the Red and Yellow books.  My source was Rick Doty.  The Red book is compiled by us about our interactions with the visitors.  The Yellow book was compiled by them about us and our cosmic context.  There was alleged to be a 'video' of the crucifixion, for instance.  The 'book' itself was some sort of crystal, which required a special device to be viewed, and the device had to be operated by a visitor.  I cannot vouch for Rick's veracity in this matter.

Aliyah is under the impression that the KWF will have some degree of exclusivity wrt ORC.  She expects me to be part of that arrangement.  This is something that will require further discussion, naturally.  

Bard,

If you or anyone within the sound of my voice would care to function as a part of 'ORC', beyond what is already ongoing right here, feel free to email Aliyah, and just mention my name.  

Within a few more days, there should be a fairly good indication how the KWF side of this bargain will play out, and that will indicate what sort of a timeline we are on.  To what degree the ORC timeline may overlap with Cy's timeline will also be of considerable interest.  

11:45--------

Yesterday I began a list highlights for the BPWH.  Allow me to begin again.  Some items on this list will refer to advanced concepts in physics and philosophy.  

It just occurred to me that we should have a BPWH wiki that will have extensive links to the Mother-Wiki.  This is liable to be time consuming, but how else or how better might a larger public ever make heads or tails of my bloggy/foggy ramblings?  

Ok, here we go......

* Anthropic Principle

* Mind-body problem

* Coherence Theory of Truth (CohTT)  

* CTC => a pre-Copernican SWH

* ETH v. UTH

* John Wheeler's Participatory Universe

* Wheeler-Feynman single electron universe => World soul and monopsychism => neo-Platonism, etc

* Aether, akasha, unstable vacuum, collective memory, quantum entanglement, logos, apocatastasis

* Weak Measurments (Aharanov) as a model for a teleological world

* Teilhard's and Tipler's Omega point hypotheses

* Leibniz' Best Possible World

* Holographic principle, reality as virtual or immaterial, mind of God, VALIS, panentheism, monopsychism

* We are the braincells of God

* Phenomenal cycles as the basis of reality.  A stable reality emnerges out of these cycles

* Chris Langan's CTMU.... mainly out of Wheeler + Logos

* Cosmology as a Metanarrative

* Averroes v. Aquinas re. the world soul

* Thomas Nagel's Mind & Cosmos.  

* Strominger's dS/CFT - Alpha/Omega cosmology

* The 4M/K/SoT/X2 event.  

* Aviary & Aquarium - timeline of events

* The AI problem - can there be an impersonal intelligence?  

* Does the world need to be saved?

* Perpetual progress - Fermi paradox

* Self-revealing God is also self-concealing

* AZO/X/QRP - see BPW site

* Relationalism - to be is to relate

* Owen Barfield - Saving the Appearances - 3 phases of consciousness

* Phase changes and metamorphosis - also three phases

* Julian Jaynes' - Origin of Concsciousness

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:22 pm

I find the difference in our D-Day dates interesting yes. I am familiar with both the Red book and the Yellow. Yes I know what they are where they came from.

I think the difference in the dates is something the observing public should bear in mind. While there may well be an adjustment that has occurred (I wont rule it out), I have my concerns that your presenting mention of the books as an indication your date is Grey Group initiated, whereas the date was told of belongs to a different collective party from the greater community with deep seated concerns over what the Grey Group has been doing here. Please correct me if you believe I'm wrong in this.

Per the greater pattern, Grey Group has sought control of this world from behind the scenes through several parties. One of the preternatural issues under dispute is the influenced parties belief they have a right to kill two birds with one stone: initiate a pre-term catastrophe initiated evolutionary leap of the 85 % or better non-survivors, at the same time dropping the existing population of the planet down to below a 15 percent survival rate which could then be easy to surpass a proposed near future bottleneck scenario. The group presenting three years from now has reportedly delivered the message you are not allowed to depopulate using weapons of mass destruction...a curious contrast, don't you agree?

So I wonder are we both speaking apples wrt D-Day or are we speaking apples and oranges? It would not surprise me in such a paradigm if Grey Group and affiliates were to attempt to precede the 2017 scenario and effect end results that leave the argument moot for already being a done deal. Now this all coincides with the ramping up of the police state and distribution of weaponry and personnel, and closure of escape routes for the general population.

Again please correct any portion of this you believe incorrect. I'm unavailable here shortly till Monday.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 am