Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Empty Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To?

Post by Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 am

Who are you?

You think you know. You have a seemingly sound vision of your world and your place in it. You believe the world allows you a place in it. That you have an intrinsic value. That your natural rights ensure it.

But what do you really know about your world? Are you equipped to see manipulation that runs in terms of centuries rather than a year or two or five?

Are you equipped to see a thief who steals from you not a tangible object of value but rather the intangible objects of your ability to comprehend, and the tools which guard it such as your natural rights?

Are you still equipped to understand the connection between those tools and your ability to understand your world or question events and behaviors of power in your environment in its relation to yourself?

Are you still able to perceive the importance of understanding?

"How I wish you could see the potential, the potential of you and me, it's like a book elegantly bound but in a language you can't read" ~ Song: I will possess your heart. Lyrics sung by Death Cab For Cutie.

If I provided you with a series of quotes would you see the significance of their content in relation to what you have not understood about your ability to perceive - to recognize truth and condition?

....but in a language you cannot read.

A common sentiment of the mainstream public:
    I only believe a fraction of what's on the internet.

A common complaint of researchers who publish their findings in books or on the internet:
    People do not read anymore.

Normon Dodd could tell you all about hegemony as he did to those around him in his day. But most readers here would not know his name nor the content of the report he constructed of his research findings.

....a book elegantly bound...

In 1933 an author by the name of William Voght who resided in the thick of a culture beginning its bloom into influence stated:
    Our education must be reshaped, as the story of our existence in an environment as completely subjected to physical laws as is a ball we let drop from our hands. Our philosophies must be rewritten to remove them from the domain of words and "ideas" and to plant their roots firmly in the earth(snip)...by excessive breeding and abuse of the land mankind has backed itself into an ecological trap(snip)...it will certainly be more inteligent to pull in our belts and accept a long period of austerity and rebuilding than to wait for a catastrophic crash of our civilization...drastic measures are inescapable. Above everything else we must reorganize our thinking.

...but in a language you cannot read.

Quote by Jon Rappaport in the Article [/quote]Media Magic: Not One Angry Person
    The government and its media machine would have to build a castle and surround it with armed force in layers of protection. It would have to develop a new kind of language to pretend to a humanity that was on the way out.

That’s what they did, and it worked. It worked, at bottom, because it created a new audience that came to expect and demand three-dollar bills, one after another, standing in for the real thing.

In some humans, when you open their souls, you see fierce joy, oceanic energy and imagination. In others, you see dust, and a machinery that pretends to these things.

Knowing the difference makes all the difference in the world. The dust-and-machine people can voice the highest ideals and thoughts, but it’s all prerecorded.

...I will possess your heart...

From Infowars: http://www.infowars.com/media-magic-not-one-angry-person-in-boston/
    For the skeptics who believe that our government doesn’t manipulate or haven’t infiltrated the U.S and world news media, than, this is for you…

CIA Admits Using News To Manipulate the USA (1975) :

youtube.com/watch?v=5ED63A_hcd0

Please, understand that we have all been conditioned to believe deceitful liars who have hidden agendas and use our emotions against us. Whether you are Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Atheist, ect if you’re not in their small private club’s (secret societies) then, you’re just an expendable object (a pawn on a chessboard) to be used and discarded after their desired results have been achieved. Arguing over which political parties or ideologies (democrats/republicans, liberals/conservatives) you identify yourselves with or support, is utterly meaningless at this point.

“Americans are too broadly underinformed to digest nuggets of information that seem to contradict what they know of the world. Instead, news channels prefer to feed Americans a constant stream of simplified information, all of which fits what they already know. That way they don’t have to devote more air time or newsprint space to explanations or further investigations… Politicians and the media have conspired to infantilize, to dumb down, the American public. At heart, politicians don’t believe that Americans can handle complex truths, and the news media, especially television news, basically agrees.”

Tom Fenton, former CBS foreign correspondent

Please, share.

...How I wish you could see the potential....

We make statements daily based on a new religion. Yes I call it religion. It is comprised of immovable beliefs. It is comprised of contradictions to truth. It does not recognize new information. This is how it differs from true philosophy.

Where went the staggering appetite to see and to know and to understand our world? Where went that staggering appetite for Excellence under light of those natural rights? In a day and age where so many retreat to nameless fears trading security for those rights. How can a people say they are equipped to perceive and understand truth?

...the potential between you and me...

I am unwilling to accord to some smallminded and jealous individuals the satisfaction of having thwarted my efforts. These men are to me nothing more than microbes of a nasty disease. My project was retarded by laws of nature. The world was not prepared for it. It was too far ahead of time. But the same laws will prevail in the end and make it a triumphal success....Only through annihilation of distance in every respect(snip), will conditions be brought about some day, insuring permanency of friendly relations. What we now want most is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the earth. Nicola Tesla

...you gotta spend some time, love!

Why has humanity lost the ability to envision more as being possible? Where are the explosive bursts of insight that once marked us as magnificent in nature? Where is the epic fearlessness in the face of failures?

Where is the simple gesture of listening? Where is the simple gesture of turning on a light? A light in the mind that chases from reality a flood of renewed disbelief and closure of mind?

I sit in the dark with no companion but a single small candle. Truths laid out around me. But so few want them. And fewer still know to look for them. And fewer than that know what to do with them.

You reject my advances and desperate pleas
    I won't let you let me down so easily
    So easily

The dialectics of deception and hegemony is bad enough when practiced by someone else upon us, but worse when they are practiced willfully upon ourselves.

...you gotta spend some time with me...

...There are days when outside your window
    I see my reflection as I slowly pass
    And I long for this mirrored perspective
    When we'll be lovers, lovers at last

...you gotta spend some time love! I will possess your heart!

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Empty Re: Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To?

Post by dan Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Enjoy this relative calm, while it lasts.

When things start shifting, we will be wishing it would slow down. Today will be our nostalgia.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To? Empty Re: Can The People Even Understand The Change They've Been Subjected To?

Post by Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Calm? I hear a crescendo of fury. And before this is over it will be apparent that there is room for only one in this nation...the Globalists or the Constitutionalists.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Evangelicals are globalists, also. No?

Fury is not usually associated with love.

You do take after Ephesians 6:12, perhaps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:55 pm

dan wrote:Evangelicals are globalists, also. No?

Fury is not usually associated with love.

The Globalists to which I'm referring to in particular do not seem to espouse any form of Christianity unless public social duty demands it of them first.

I don't know what Ephesians 6:12 says. I don't own a Bible. And after watching the gutting of the Fourth Amendment on video yesterday, I don't feel especially like googling it to find out.

Frankly I'm tired of people who pay lip service to principles. Who fail to stand and step in front of the problem. An entire city stood down for martial law beta testing and then stands by as someone is portrayed as guilty till proven innocent without question. And in fact they cheered like a good lynch mob should. Steeds of emotion well harnessed and docile. The rule of law has been allowed to drown.

And a people who stand for nothing will fall for anything.

Keep you bible verses Dan. I'm an old world celt. I don't do hypocrisy. And principles are ensured by the sword.

What trespasses are tolerated in a city of corruption are not where a harsher truth resides. Yes we westerners cling to our principles. But one day the East will beg us for liberation from the masters they now kiss boot on.

On that day I think I will instead write of vigorous integrity and the intensity of inspiration. I will write of the power of dreams and of fierce intrepid explorers. I will write of the humble man whose every act expresses excellence. And then I will turn to the East and say, you gave all of this up. Now if you wish it back, you shall earn it yourself. For nothing is so dear to a man than something he has built of his own accord - something nurtured and sacrificed for in his own way.

This nation was created out of hardship. It was earned by the toils and suffering of a people who through direct experience of tyranny appreciated the effort it took to live absent of it. Today the descendants display no appreciation. They readily squander the greatest expression of Soul Culture this world has ever seen. They do not realize that the loss of such a culture is harder to replace than it was to build it in the first place. It will be a hard road to earn.

You speak so readily of the evangelicals, the protestants, the catholics, and so on. But in truth there is no such thing as any of these delineations. There is only the upright and the principled versus those who will set all good aside for self preservation. That is what we witness. A world to be run those who betray Soul for self-benefit.

Cy

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:57 pm

All, profoundly true, Cy. And so well expressed.

And Dan too speaks soundly. 'Now' is a relative calm, while the world remains asleep, unaware the ground upon which their hopes and dreams stand, are being turned into sinking sand.

"Today, will be our nostalgia", of what once was.

I don't know what Ephesians 6:12 says. I don't own a Bible. And after watching the gutting of the Fourth Amendment on video yesterday, I don't feel especially like googling it to find out.

The Fourth: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

How could a people be so stupid, nay insane, to strike this out?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
    Ephesians 6:12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks for that Jake

@ Dan

Yes I suppose I do.

Jake said in regards to the Fourth Amendment:
    How could a people be so stupid, nay insane, to strike this out?

The General Population: decades of socio-intellectual engineering.

The PtB: This depends upon which level of truth is in effect and often there is more than one level of truth in active operation in any given situation....for example:

a. preps for unambiguous contact will require a population schooled to allow a martial law degree of control by government. Thus the resources, training of personnel, and cooperation of the public in delineated emergency situations must be ready.

b. preps for economic engineered collapse...desperate people equal chaos

c.
    any more than does humanity, a cancerous scum on the third rock from a piddling star.
    Eugenics oriented elites of Academia and other venues of power, require a compliant population which will not bolt at lock down on the day of the planned round ups or gun confiscations.

d. Those who use security, as a means of furthering political agendas: i.e Mayor Bloomberg who Says America Needs to Change the Constitution in Wake of Boston Marathon Bombing

This is what I meant when I said in my last post above:

That is what we witness. A world to be run those who betray Soul for self-benefit.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 am

By the late 1980s Brzezinski’s protégé, Prof. Zalmay Khalilzad, was the top strategist of the Afghan war.
    Under the administration of Bush, Sr., Khalilzad was in charge of strategy at the Pentagon. We have substantial evidence that it was under Bush, Sr., not Clinton, that the US began assisting the mujahedeen in Bosnia.

So, in both cases, we have Brzezinski’s protégé directing the use of Muslim extremism as a weapon against a secular state, with the media misrepresenting the nature of the fight. The Brzezinski Doctrine in action.

See more here: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t122p15-boston-april-19-2013

The two points to note here is in yellow above.

A. age marker of corruption

B. again the conscripted corporate media assisting in misleading the public who is responsible for making self-governance decisions in our System.

Without adequate background on how we got where we are, real information can easily be “shaken off” as conspiracy. ~ Veteran's Today

The importance of adequate background is why it is so profound that the general public "does not read"...documents, media reports, pertinent video evidence, photo reviews, audio and so on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm