Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+2
Jake Reason
kraven
6 posters

Hello(this one is for the forum owners)

kraven
    kraven

Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Empty Hello(this one is for the forum owners)

Post by kraven Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

I am kraven from urubin.com. Recently through a friend who is also an admin on my forums I got the old url for this forum and on there a rar file of the old forum was put up for downloading(Which I did)

I noticed that this forum is missing all the old posts and threads as well as the memberbase.

If you would like I could remedy that situation by restoring the old forum on one of my servers enabling you to access it once again and either import the stuff into this one or vice versa or at least be able to send word out to the old members, where you are located now.

If you would like that simply hit me up at kraven at inbox dotcom and we can discuss how to proceed.

And if you aren't interested that's fine too, then I won't do anything with the file. Just wanted to let you all know I have it and I have the means to restore it in case you would like to make use of it.

Cheers!
    Kraven
    http://urubin.com
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello(this one is for the forum owners)

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:02 pm

TheGray wrote:
    TheGray wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Welcome to OMF TheGray!

I was wondering if by some chance I might know you? I used to know a MrGrey over at BlackVault.

Cyrellys

sorry I was never a member of The BlackVault Cool but I also know a MrGrey Very Happy
    During my 13 months hitchhiking through the U.S. I met him, I think he was a DJ or something like that Wink

That was back in 1983/1984 of course Laughing

I hear you, lol. Back in 1983/1984 I was still entertaining my self by mortifying my father with the wearing of blue finger nail polish, ratting my hair, and singing Cindy Lauper songs at the top of my lungs as I plowed through an old copy of a Tesla journal thinking the MENSA kids hadn't a clue who Tesla even was, let alone have an appreciation.

Most of those kids made great house-wives and cubical weights while my early nineties were spent as an apprentice in the Theory of Knowledge and as an observer to a communication that ended about as badly as one can get.

Shrug. Grin. Life as an electro-magnet is more enlightening than dishsoap and drano.

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    TheGray
    TheGray

Hello(this one is for the forum owners) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello(this one is for the forum owners)

Post by TheGray Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Wink And now we have the internet Wink and many more opportunities to communicate Very Happy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 pm

More opportunities than headhunters can deal with. Very Happy

Especially when evolution is the name of the game.

sunny

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    TheGray
    TheGray

Post by TheGray Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 pm

this one I suppose Razz

TheGray

Post by TheGray Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 pm

time is going faster than a blink of the eye Smile

TheGray

Post by TheGray Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:34 pm

I must now take a nap, but tomorrow I'll be back: P
    in the Netherlands, it is now 1:35 Wink good night sweet dreams ............

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm

TheGray wrote:time is going faster than a blink of the eye Smile

Agreed. I'm old enough now I no longer have to pull the silver hairs out at their roots or make excuses for the ones I missed. lol.

How about this one?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:38 pm

TheGray wrote:I must now take a nap, but tomorrow I'll be back: P
    in the Netherlands, it is now 1:35 Wink good night sweet dreams ............

tomorrow then. Good night.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Well here's our impetus for additional dissemination of the Archive to servers outside the country: http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7666

thorough reading it's info packed, although not a whole lot I didn't already know via other sources myself. But its current like he said.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 am

Admin wrote:Hey Jake,

I just read the copyright page at Kraven's site. In what way is this a problem? It only says they are in favor of universal information sharing across sites with attribution. Meaning if you repost something just leave a link to the original source. This isn't anything different than what we already do here at OMF. Did I miss something? I had the copyright page translated by google.

I wrote "may" conflict. Copyrights are important for many reasons. Universal information sharing is a separate issue. Hosting a forum should not present a copyright issue. Only operating one, as we do here, would present a copyright issue.

I brought it up in order to clarify Kraven's intentions. That's all.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    Admin wrote:Hey Jake,

I just read the copyright page at Kraven's site. In what way is this a problem? It only says they are in favor of universal information sharing across sites with attribution. Meaning if you repost something just leave a link to the original source. This isn't anything different than what we already do here at OMF. Did I miss something? I had the copyright page translated by google.

I wrote "may" conflict. Copyrights are important for many reasons. Universal information sharing is a separate issue. Hosting a forum should not present a copyright issue. Only operating one, as we do here, would present a copyright issue.

I brought it up in order to clarify Kraven's intentions. That's all.

Agreed. I'm under the current understanding we're discussing additional hosting of one of the Archive copies, out of country as part of the content safe guarding and enhancing ease of access, only at this time. I do not currently see an imperative for altering the operating forum at this time.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:25 am

On an additional note for reference, we still hold an invitation for emergency relocation of the operating forum to a patriot/oathkeeper community maintained and secured server should we run into catastrophic difficulty again.

Edit to add: As far as the operating forum goes, my preference has been for it to remain on neutral ground if at all humanly possible so as to keep the sting out of visitation for those wishing the opportunities it offers.

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 pm

some question as to the actuality of the 'missing' data ?

What data is meant to be missing

Post by TheGray Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:32 pm

animal2012 wrote:some question as to the actuality of the 'missing' data ?

What data is meant to be missing

I do not know, maybe the e-mail list scratch

pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 am

Whats been happening then with the "offshore account for omf"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:24 am