Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Empty earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?

Post by 99 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 pm

At 10:15 PM EST, I began to sense that an EQ of sig. size might occur sometime very soon. Sometimes my EQ predictions are correct so for this reason I'm posting it here.

Just viewed Google News and there is no EQ on the front page. Then went to USGS Real-Time EQ site and everything seems quiet.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Empty Re: earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?

Post by 99 Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:18 pm

I posted the information below in another forum today but here's the update on my first post in this thread.

A couple of nights ago it felt as if the earth was vibrating beneath me. This is the kind of sensation I experience sometimes when a significant earthquake is going to happen usually in California but sometimes it turns out to be in some other area of the world... only sometimes though, usually it's CA. The reason why is because I have several family members and relatives living in that State and sometimes I think I'm psychically picking up their own psychic feelings that a sig. EQ is going to happen sometime soon in their State. I should also add that sometimes I will experience those 'earth vibrations' when, at that moment when I have them, there is a sig. earthquake taking place somewhere in the world at that time.

But anyway, my last 'hit' wrt to posting a comment in this forum that a sig. EQ in CA was going to happen soon was 4 months ago where days later, CA was hit with a sig. EQ swarm that did millions of dollars in damage and it was broadcasted for days on the news where it made headlines in forums like this one all over the internet where many were wondering if the BIG ONE was coming up next.
    When I made that prediction, it was the first and only prediction on EQ's that I have ever made in this forum or its last incarnation. So just saying that I'm not in the habit of publicly broadcasting my EQ predictions. When I made that last prediction, nothing much was going on CA at all to indicate that it was going to be hit by those swarms.

But back to why I'm writing this. Two days ago, felt those 'earth vibrations' again indicating that a sig. EQ was coming up soon but this time round, I posted a PM to ME in this forum soon after I experienced that and here is a screenshot of that PM that I sent to myself entitled "Rumblings" just for recording purposes. It was the first time I had ever posted a PM like that and if you notice in the screenshot below, it’s showing all of my PMs since Jan. and none of them are to myself with an EQ prediction in them... the other PM's are from other members here.
    earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Capturez7_zps3887a8a8

At that time, I also posted a comment in another forum and here is a screenshot of that post.
    earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Eq_postscrnshot_zpsc973fc49
    That was the first time I had ever posted an EQ prediction in that forum. In this case though, I did not specify where the next EQ was going to happen and even though I thought it was probably going to happen in CA somewhere as most of my predictions are for that State, this time round I did not mention CA and now I know why which I will explain in a bit.(in my next post)

Anyway, today, two days after I made that prediction, the coast of S.CA was hit with a 6.4/3 EQ. Below are links about that in the news:
    Biggest California Earthquake of 2012: M6.3 December 14, 2012
    http://www.decodedscience.com/california-earthquake-december-14-2012/22212
    6.3-magnitude quake strikes off California coast
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/14/15903859-63-magnitude-quake-strikes-off-california-coast?lite

Large Earthquake Shakes California
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/large-earthquake-shakes-southern-california-17972661?tab=9482931§ion=4765066
    (cont.)

-----------------------------

The big CA EQ that hit S.CA today was located off the coastline by the following cities:

1. Avalon, California
    2. Rosarito, Mexico
    3. Imperial Beach, California
    4. Coronado, California
    5. San Diego, California

So this was not only a CA earthquake, but a Mexican earthquake too. This why I was getting confusing information at the time when I felt those "earth vibrations" if whatever was coming up soon was going to be in CA, like they usually are. And the reason why is because its location off the coast was by a Mexican city too. But the EQ itself was on the US side directly off CA.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Below is showing a screenshot of all of the earthquakes in CA from the 12 to today, the 14th. After I got those "earth vibrations" on the evening of the 12th, as I said before, the first thing I did was check Google News to see if anything in CA was going on and there was no news of any earthquakes in that State at that time. I then went to the USGS Real-Time EQ map and only saw a small handful of small earthquakes in the 2's and 3's on that map. IOW's, it was v. quiet. There was hardly anything on that map, at that time, to indicate that a big EQ was on its way.
    However, I still posted that PM and that comment about my EQ pre-cog because those "earth vibrations" were strong enough to indicate to me that a sig EQ was going to happen soon... and it did, 2 days later. In the image below, I have marked the CA earthquakes from the last 2 days and today with a colored dot.

earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Capturez12th_zps86c293b5
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Actually there were 2 strong EQ's in CA today, Fox News, as well as other news sites, are reporting 6.4 as the larger one and 6.1 as the second EQ that occurred seconds after the first one. It looks like the first one has since been downgraded to 6.3 in mag.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/14...ifornia-coast/

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Empty Re: earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?

Post by 99 Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 pm

The image below was cut off when I posted it in my above post... this one is showing the dates of my PM's since Jan.

earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  Capturejkkjhh123_zpsf9a3e5d5
    HouTexan
    HouTexan
    Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer

Post by HouTexan Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:12 am

Good call 99. Ain't it great to be human? So much in us...we're just scratching the surface!

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 pm

HouTexan wrote:Good call 99. Ain't it great to be human? So much in us...we're just scratching the surface!

Thanks for your comments on this! I think as more time goes by, more and more people out there will start to honor and respect their own intuitions or whatever signals or messages they get outside of normal channels that may even save their lives too. Those who are skeptics about such things rarely get signals or messages of this nature because their own disbelief in that area is blocking them from being receivers of such information like that. One really does have to be open minded about the fact that we DO have access to pre-cog information but the first step is to believe that it is available to us.
    HouTexan
    HouTexan

Post by HouTexan Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:10 pm

I agree! So many avenues to understanding...

Thanks for your post, very cool!

Post by TheGray Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:48 am

Magnitude: 8.0
    Mercalli scale: 10
    Date-Time [UTC]: Wednesday, 06th February 2013 at 01:12 AM
    Local Date/Time: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 at 12:12 in the moorning at epicenter
    Coordinate: 10° 45.102, 165° 5.316
    Depth: 5.80 km (3.60 miles)
    Hypocentrum: Shallow depth
    Class:
    Region:
    Source: USGS

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2

earthquake of sig size coming up soon somewhere?  ScreenShot2368_zpsd635e016

Last edited by TheGray on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture edit)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Yes I got several email alerts on this 8.0 quake. Last I looked there were Tsunami Alerts posted for Australia, NZ, and a variety of other places.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    HouTexan
    HouTexan

Post by HouTexan Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 am

Shoot that's a beast quake. Will be praying for their relief.

Post by TheGray Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:57 pm

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/world/M6/

6.0 and up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm