UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 1:34 pm by dan

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

» MIND MIX RADIO 2017
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» The Reality of The Phenomenon
Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm by RyanM

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

August 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Exopolitics - problematic behavior

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Exopolitics - problematic behavior

Post by Cyrellys on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 am

This is a copy of a current event in the exopolitics community which illustrates a serious behavioral issue which contributes to a larger set of behavioral issues that is seen by mediators and facilitators as preventing an attempt at healing the rift thus enabling new attempts at communication which is the precursor to Disclosure.

The following content is from email and the purpose for public posting is education:

Fwd: Fw: Steve Bassett raises $1 million on proposal for Citizen Hearing co-authored by Alfred Webre, arbitrarily refuses Webre opportunity to testify on 1977 Carter White House ET Study

LARRY W BRYANT
3:02 PM (17 hours ago)

to ߃--, bcc: me
MORE LEGAL QUICKSAND for Stephen Gerald Bassett? I'd love to see
Cable channel "Tru TV" carry the trial (live) on this donnybrook!
Maybe Sir Alfred could succeed in SUBPOENAING Jimmy Carter as to what
Jimmy knew (and when he knew it) about the allegedly proposed E.T.
study at S.R.I. Wheeeeee! -- OO

P.S.: Here's the URL for "Just Cause Entertainment":
http://www.justcauseentertainment.com/about/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:50:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fw: Steve Bassett raises $1 million on proposal for Citizen
Hearing co-authored by Alfred Webre, arbitrarily refuses Webre
opportunity to testify on 1977 Carter White House ET Study
To: LARRY W BRYANT

Is this true?? Bruce Widaman 636-946-00--(phone)

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: EXOPOLITICS. COM
Sent: Thu, November 15, 2012 1:38:09 AM
Subject: Steve Bassett raises $1 million on proposal for Citizen Hearing
co-authored by Alfred Webre, arbitrarily refuses Webre opportunity to
testify on
1977 Carter White House ET Study

Steve Bassett raises $1 million on proposal for Citizen Hearing
co-authored by
Alfred Webre, arbitrarily refuses Webre opportunity to testify on 1977 Carter
White House ET Study
by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

VANCOUVER, BC - There was a time when Stephen Bassett appeared to be an
honourable Exopolitics advocate. That time is no longer, as many in
the Truth
community can attest.

The latest case in point has to do with the Citizen Hearing, a project for
which I co-authored the proposal 5 years ago with Steve Bassett, and for which
I have been on the Board of Directors for 5 years, as the website on Nov. 14,
2012 demonstrated.

Steve Bassett now has raised $1 million to carry out the Citizen Hearing
project, based on words that I authored, and in part on the strength of my bio
on the website.

For undisclosed personal reasons - most probably because Steve Bassett
disagrees with my Exopolitical conclusions about Life on Mars - he has now
broken himself against the law by denying me even a reasonable request to
testify before the proposed panel of former members of Congress on
the proposed
1977 Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communication Study, which I directed
while a futurist at Stanford Research Institute.

Bassett even threatened me legally (see correspondence below), for making this
reasonable request.

What do you think? What is driving Steve Bassett to cover up the first hand
eye witness testimony to the proposed 1977 Carter White House Extraterrestrial
Communication Study?

You can write me with your opinion at exopolitics@exopolitics.com.

Thank you, Alfred
Nov. 14, 2012

EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE WITH STEPHEN BASSETT RE CITIZEN HEARING

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: Steve - Re: PRG Update - November 14, 2012 - Citizen Hearing
To: Paradigm Research Group

Not as severe as my legal case against your project.

Expect a letter from my lawyers.

You are a thief of intellectual property as you have just demonstrated in this
exchange, Steve.

And we intend that the world will know it far and wide.

Alfred

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Paradigm Research Group
wrote:
Any attempt to interfere with this project by you will be met with
a severe legal response.

Steve - I wrote the Proposal for the Citizen Hearing and my name has
been on the
website for 5 years

You are a thief on intellectual property and an Exopolitical censor.

I am going to make a public issue of this.

You are now censoring the 1977 proposed Jimmy Carter White House
Extraterrestrial Study.

Alfred

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Paradigm Research Group <
PRG@paradigmresearchgroup.---> wrote:
The Citizen Hearing is and was my project. I drew you in. You were
for a time
on the board of advisors. That was a long time ago.
There is no legal presumption for participation in any monies.
You testimony will not be needed.
You have made your choices, Alfred. Now own them.
SB

Steve - Hi! Congratulations on securing funding for our mutual project of 5
years standing, The Citizen Hearing. As you are aware:

1. Citizen Hearing Project - I am a co-organizer of the Citizen Hearing and
have been publicly listed as a Board Member of the Citizen Hearing for
approximately 5 years:

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/CitizenHearing/bios.htm

Therefore, there is a legal presumption that the monies for the Citizen
Hearings were in part raised on the strength of my initial
co-authorship of the
Citizen Hearing project plan, and I have an equitable right to
participation in
the Citizen Hearing now come to fruition after 5 years of planning.

2. 1977 proposed Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communication Study - I
was the Director of the 1977 proposed Carter White House Extraterrestrial
Communication Study.

“The 1977 Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communication Study” by Alfred
Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2007/05/the_1977_carter.html

As a co-originator and Board Member of the Citizen Hearing, I
formally request
to present testimony regarding the 1977 proposed Carter White House
Extraterrestrial Communication Study before the panel of former members of
Congress.

Please let me know via return email of your agreement to this reasonable
request.

Best wishes, Alfred

====

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:04 AM, Paradigm Research Group <
prg@paradigmresearchgroup.----> wrote:

PRG Update - November 14, 2012

The Citizen Hearing
www.citizenhearing.com

"If the Congress won't do its job, the people will."

Paradigm Research Group has raised one million dollars toward producing and
documenting thirty hours of testimony over five days from forty Disclosure
witnesses before former members of the United States Congress.

A Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the
human race will be held in Washington, DC April 29 to May 3, 2013 at the
National Press Club. The event hotel for the witnesses, hearing members,
special guests and attendees will be the Washington Plaza.

A documentary based around the Citizen Hearing will be produced by
PRG and Just
Cause Entertainment and marketed for full theatrical distribution.

Paradigm Research Group
4938 Hampden Lane, #161, Bethesda, MD 20814
PRG@paradigmresearchgroup.org 202-215-8344
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org

ARTICLE URL:
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2012/11/steve-bassett-arises-1-million-on-proposal-for-citizen-hearing-co-authored-by-alfred-webre-arbitrari.html

********* End original email.

Cyrellys cyrellys@----
8:09 PM (12 hours ago)

to Larry, bcc: withheld

Below lies...

Proof the exopolitics community is dominated by greed, ego's and general jackals who would fall on any opportunity or resource assembled to thereby fuel their own prestige Is it any wonder that would-be communicators fear them worse than the national security state secrecy paradigm. With regards to the below, I rest my case.

I propose that no person who would forward Disclosure and Communication benefit from monies sourced in the paradigm for the purpose of Disclosure or Communication. That to do so should reduce the beneficiary's socially perceived morality and high ground. The dominating powers of Exopolitics should from this day forward, make their living from outside of the subject and have no stake either monetary or egotistical within it, thus restoring the just cause in the movement toward a recognized planetary awareness and mutual understanding of mankind's new found relationship to the universe.

To end the lies we must first surpass our own glass structures. End the infighting. All of you are better than that.

Cyrellys Geibhendach
Compass Morainn
An Association of Exopolitical Mediators and Facilitators

UFO's? We're way beyond that.

*************************** End Response Email.

MEDIATOR REVIEW:

From Withheld A
12:42 AM (8 hours ago)

to me
Well well well....

Some things will never change. I think your summary is dead on.

Is it any wonder why the insiders refuse to involve themselves with the continual fragmentation. Even the coordinated efforts of the Exo's are dominated by the same traits they seek to overcome within the secrecy paradigm. I do wonder how they were able to obtain
that million though!?

hummmmm

Thanks for the insights

******************* END FWD'd Email Response

MEDIATOR REVIEW:

From Withheld B.
2:06 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
I couldn't agree more, Cy. I can categorically state that I nonplussed by this group. There are some very good people within this community who want to do it right. However, there is a cadre within this community who do not nothing but take apart what they don't understand. That sets disclosure out of their hands.

Signature Withheld

********************** END FWD'd Email Response.

Cyrellys cyrellys@----
8:29 AM (35 minutes ago)

to Withheld B.
Thank you B. I totally agree. We can't even attempt a repair of the rift when they continue to behave like this. I was doing one of those "palm-to-face" maneuvers last night reading it.

Cy

******************** END EMAIL.

We need this issue of exopolitical behavior and the broader issue of headhunting to go mainstream and engaged in open dialog on these matters. We cannot resolve a conflict paradigm under these circumstances.

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Re: Exopolitics - problematic behavior

Post by Jake Reason on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 am

Yes, quite the predicament.

In mid October Stephen Bassett published the following notice:

Exopolitics is a serious field of endeavor and the issues at stake are enormous. The Disclosure movement is a global advocacy effort involving hundreds of activists devoting a major portion of their lives, usually without financial compensation, to change governmental policy and bring the truth to the world's people.

A truth embargo was implemented by the United States and its allies to prevent a formal Disclosure of the ET presence. I have said on numerous occasions, "one way or another this embargo will make fools of us all," and it does. It is not easy going up against state policies, so it is preferred the movement stick together when possible.

Given the Disclosure process is a truth movement and a freedom movement, the bar must be set high as regards tolerance and understanding of the ideas, theories and assertions of those in the arena. PRG has set that bar higher than most, but sadly Andrew D. Basiago and Alfred L. Webre have jumped it. Enough is enough.

Alfred Webre has made important contributions to exopolitics and the Disclosure movement and undergone much personal sacrifice to pursue abuses of human rights. He is a brilliant, hard working activist. Unfortunately, these accomplishment have been overshadowed by a ten-year, obsessive, almost religious, devotion to and promotion of the assertions of Andrew Basiago. These assertions, absent reasonable evidentiary support, are little more than narcissism drenched, adolescent fantasies. More troubling to PRG is the fact that anyone who challenges these assertions or even makes simple requests for supportive documentation is deemed a government operative or disinformation agent. That is not debate, it is paranoia.

Mr. Webre and Mr. Basiago have a plethora of venues to present their views - the Colbert Report being one example - and PRG is not essential to their right of expression.

If, at some future time, the assertions of Andrew Basiago regarding Mars, teleportation, time travel, Barack Obama, etc. are proven to be true, PRG will publish and aggressively promote an open letter of apology to Messrs. Basiago and Webre. That is not likely to happen, but what will happen is PRG projects will no longer be a platform for these claims.

I can empathize with the contentions between Bassett and Webre. And believe I could effectively mediate a cooperative resolution to their $1 million Disclosure Project. However, I am not sufficiently credentialed to garner their audience at this time.

There are others who could.

However in my studies of Disclosure Communities, there remains a major lingering impediment to Disclosure initiatives. Within Pro-Disclosure groups there are those, especially among the more Politically astute, who believe the world is not yet ready for Disclosure. And that to lobby/force it, could have a counterintuitive reactive effect.

While professionals within these communities acknowledge awareness of this political philosophical presence, I believe any successful resolution to internal contentions for the benefit of Disclosure, require adjustments that grant significant respect to this philosophical concern.

Bard

Post by Bard on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Jake Reason wrote:I can empathize with the contentions between Bassett and Webre. And believe I could effectively mediate a cooperative resolution to their $1 million Disclosure Project. However, I am not sufficiently credentialed to garner their audience at this time.

As I do not traverse these waters - I am still curious as to what sort of hypothetical settlement would you arrange. I mean, since you can't garner their attention. Do you find it odd that they have raised 1 million dollars in the worst economy in 50 years? Bobby B at it again? Some old soul will them an estate? More power to them, I guess.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:46 am

It was Bassett who came up with the money. From my meager observation it seems like he's continually the one doing all the concrete work toward enabling situations friendly for public awareness, structuring tools, and scrounging up funding. And he gets continual flack from some quarters. Shrug. Perhaps he's pushing boundaries of what is possible and that is just not sitting well with some people. Especially those who's natural tendency to ride the shirt-tails of others?

I do think it is a good question you ask Md. I just don't know if anyone has asked him where it came from or if he has posted it over on PrG somewhere. It isn't on my list of daily rounds. Maybe he went got a business grant? Now that would be almost funny, especially if it were federal. Money from governance to squeeze a branch of governance that seems to have no clue how or when to cry Uncle! Shrug. At the rate we're going everyone except Uncle Sam is going to be ready for unambiguous contact...and maybe that's the real point in all this refusing to Disclose. The System simply can't handle its own weight. If it keeps on with the tyranny state at the rate it is, the problem will be sorted out the Declaration of Independence way. That's what the petitions for secession have been about. Uncle Sam has been put on notice about the corruption and national security apparatus over-stepping its authority.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Post by Jake Reason on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:43 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:As I do not traverse these waters - I am still curious as to what sort of hypothetical settlement would you arrange.
I'll concede that a prerequisite to any successful collisional compromise would be that Webre has retained sufficient faculties to prevent him from any insane action or speech. I am not sure if he has already gone over the edge of no return. However his threat of legal suit toward Bassett does project one who more likely has retained sufficient command of his faculties. And so providing this minimal bases is reasonably met.....

- I would move them to agree they both have a genuine interest in Gov't Disclosure.

- I would move them to agree that their contention can be reduced to a "fear" in Bassett's view, that the witness (Webre) may not be considered credible and therefore potentially hurt their case. Webre, being a Lawyer, would be the easiest to persuade the importance of this regard.

- I would move them to mutually agree that Webre's first-hand testimony to this matter would be considered valuable to the case, providing all credibility issues could be resolved.

- I would then move them to resolve any witness credibility issues;

a/ Obtain their mutual agreement that any trial witness testimony must be carefully crafted to obtain the desired outcome, which includes limiting any unrelated testimony, and prearranged responses to any potential cross examining. Being a lawyer, this would be a no-brainer for him to agree with. However its main effect would be to calm Bassett's concerns.
b/ Obtain their mutual agreement that during the proceedings; every matter concerning what transpires in the court, remains exclusively in the court, and no outside testimony or comment will be provided to any person or media until the full proceedings have transpired and a verdict has been given.

- I would then move them to agree on participatory remunerations for their personal services and contributions. Inclusive of fee payment scheduling and conditions, on both an on-going per diem bases and project completion fees, with general fulfillment obligations.

With each of the issues following in progressive order above, I would schedule several hours for negotiations both in private and collectively, and allow time for extended deliberations. We would not retire the issue until a resolution of agreement, before preceding to the next issue of order following.

That's it in a nutshell
pman35
Admin
Admin

Post by pman35 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:19 am

Ed Komarek recently brought this very issue up on a public forum , I will talk to him and Richard Dolan about this Smile

Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 am

Excellent Animal. I'd like to hear their thoughts on this. They have an open invitation to join our discussion about it here. Considering the ramifications of this type of infighting and how it usually shuts the insider groups out, this is something that needs to be intensely worked out. Unambiguous Contact will require the presence of the whole library and people from every facet to traverse, and if we cannot sort and settle these behavioral matters we'll be engaging the paradigm with one hand tied behind our backs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:36 pm