Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+3
Jake Reason
Bard
myalienshadow
7 posters

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Empty I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone. My name is Susana.
    I've had about 6 total encounters, one being I've encountered twice. The first encounter forced me to take myself to Mount Sinai Hospital, only a block or less from my mother's apartment building. In the hospital, I had another encounter, but didn't tell the psychiatrists about it, fearing being put on more and worse drugs.
    First, I want to tell you about my two other significant UFO experience and encounter.
    It was an October night. My youngest half brother at the time Luis(I now have a 3rd youngest half brother, Alex. He's about 10 or 11 now.) called the whole house to the last bedroom of the 2 bedroom apartment on the 12th floor. He was on his knees looking out the window on one of the twin beds, and he motioned us to come to the window. We all ran to see what he was looking at. It was a neon blue flying saucer. I drew a picture for everyone to see.
    Luis, Reynaldo my young half brother who's a year older than Luis, my mom Hilda, and my sister Carmen who's 5 years older than me all saw the same thing. I haven't asked them if they remember it, but I think I'll even ask them to draw it for me now. We could all be being watched or abducted by aliens. That's not a good feeling for me. It's intrusion, and violation of me and my family and loved ones. This shyt can't be kept secret if people are being abducted left and right. The government better do something NOW!
    I watched the UFO for what felt like 10 or 15 minutes. Maybe it was 20 or 30. I was very happy to see it. The belt was silver and spinning as slow but opposite the rest of the ship. I could see the detail, it wasn't too far, but I'm not sure how big it was. Chances are we were the only ones who saw it. The damn thing was glowing and I was surprised to hear no one shouting to look up or anything. I remember actually looking for that. My mom asked me the next day if anyone in school asked about the UFO. Now, she says it was only a blimp. I drew a picture of it with a crayon when I was looking at it. 2 crayons. I ran to grab a loose leaf, and any crayons I could find that were light blue and light grey.
    My mom threw it away. She said she thought it was garbage.
    You know that's a lie.
    When my mom and sister saw the UFO, they walked backwards and out the room like they were afraid of being abducted. A few minutes later, my mom came back and told us that our uncle, her brother who worked in the Air Force, told her a long time ago in confidentiality to not tell anyone else or he'd get in trouble, that he knows for a fact that aliens do exist. She can't deny it.
    The second UFO/known to be an encounter by OM members in the last OMF; I was about 16. It was a summerish springish day, around the early afternoon. I was boiling water for spaghetti. The water wasn't boiling yet. I was staring at the water to watch it boil, to test the saying 'the watched pot never boils', and just as it begins to simmer as I'm in a completely relaxed almost meditative state now, a white orb made of pure white light the size of a baseball almost or a bit smaller came through the kitchen window. I remember it so well because I saw it from my right shoulder and had to actually make one spin to keep watching it. It's sort of weird how you can remember things a bit more detailed over time, though when it happens it's like a blurry vague memory. Maybe it's acceptance or something.
    I remember watching it but feeling safe, warm, feeling like it was a butterfly or something with the essence of one. Angelic like.
    I watched it almost slowly glide through the kitchen right past me, and made a soft turn into the living room where people were awake and moving, all around the apartment which is the one my mother lives in now, yet I was the only one who saw it. I never followed it or moved from my spot, I wanted to but it was like, I just wanted to watch. Maybe I was afraid of it coming to me. I just turned around to my right to put the noodles in. That should've drove me crazy.
    So, that was 16. Between then and now, I've always watched the skies and have always noticed slightly moving stars, a bit faster as I aged.
    It's almost unbelievable just to read over as I write all of this.
    I'm trying to run through my experiences one by one. Ok.
    My last few encounters were extremely intense. Extremely graphic, and very very apparent. I should've gone insane, but people have been through worse and they talk about it.
    There was a day I watched a movie over and over again, just because I thought I noticed different things being said at different parts when I played the movie the next times. I watched it like 7 or 8 times thinking aliens were messing with me.
    One day I write a post on facebook saying something like 'if an extradimensional being were to knock on your door, what would you do?' A few hours later, my brother's 1/2 brother Willy knocked on the door. I got a weird sensation in my body that it was for me for some reason, that I called an entity. I was excited sort of. I went to the peep hole and saw Willy, but he was wearing a huge like rasta hat or something and I was seeing him double. Nothing else, not the door, not the wall behind him. It was faint, but I noticed it. I closed it and hesitated for a moment, then unlocked the door. His usual "Hi Susie." Then talkng to me, my bf Emil, and my mom about I don't really remember, but we all had coffee. Emil wasn't smoking cigarettes with us 3.
    A few minutes later like 1/2 an hour or less, Emil, Willy and I all decided to go to Central Park.
    We stared at a tree, I meditated and saw it so well that I felt like I was the tree. It was a weird experience hanging out with him that afternoon.
    I agreed to walk with him to his shared apartment he shares with 4 other people. Emil didn't really want to go but he went. When we get there I was talking to him almost treating him like an alien. There was a point I stared at him for so long that I saw his eyes turn black, face turn black, but it was in the dark and his complexion is very dark so it could've just been my eyes and being over dramatic and imagining things. Emil and I left about 30-40 minutes staying over, while I was telling him a lot of secrets and confessions. Like he was a father or something. I remember him saying "I live for people who complain."
    That made me scared and worried. He told me I'm not gonna like it when Emil is taken right in front of me. That night when everyone was sleeping, Emil and I went to the kitchen to make some food. I think I looked back to see if anyone was there, because I always feel like there's someone behind me. I notice my shadow. My shadow was an alien. It was sort of computerized, and I remember a male voice say "Not nice is it?"
    The voice sounded like it was either in my head, coming from the shadow, or I don't know. A telepathic voice? Maybe.
    I stared at it for about 3 seconds before looking away in fear. I didn't say anything to him until I went to the room I think. I asked him if he saw my shadow. And if he said anything or heard anyone say that. Nothing from him. He said I just needed some sleep. He gave me 5 diphenhydramines to sleep. Not all at once, over a time lapse until I could fall asleep. I noticed there was a point he was talking to me and adjusting the laptop on the bed while laying stomach down, and he'd get silent and I'd turn around from facing the door and see him sitting back to the wall arms down legs straight out and laptop where he put it before getting on his stomach. He looked aggravated and told me I was getting attention from something because I called it to me. And it was getting out of hand. I needed to relax because I could've easily been manifesting them, like law of attraction.
    I was scared so I'd ask him to come with me to the bathroom if I needed to go, even to take a 2.
    I knew I was getting him mad, or at least impatient with me. Maybe I was overreacting, I dunno. I was afraid!
    That led me to taking myself to the hospital, fighting him about going, him saying all they're gonna do is feed you pills. I knew that, but honestly I didn't know what else to do. I'm hoping I can get some help here. My shadow was completely replaced. It wasn't my shadow anymore. I have a drawing of the shadow. It's also on the page where I drew my 2 other encounters. The one in the hospital would be too vague to draw.
    In the hospital, a few days in, I was only there for 9 days, I broke the shower knob and had to use a shower in a room 5 of the unit on the 6th floor. I remember the 5 because I connected it to numerology. All I remembered was the connection to life experience; human. When I was washing my hair with my eyes open because I get scared of closing my eyes since I imagine scary things, I got to see it.
    A thin long light blue finger swiped the other side of the shower curtain near my face, from my forehead to my nose or mouth almost. It was about a foot away from my face! I gasped and started rinsing my hair as fast as possible.
    i dry my hair with a towel and notice my reflection. I have a giant head. I remember going "Whooaa", and tilting slowly right and left. I remember putting my hands on my head and it feeling normal, but looking completely bizarre. I saw even in the metal hand napkin container on the wall, my head was huge. I was scared to leave now, right after being afraid to the point of running out. What a mix of emotions.
    There were times in the hospital after that that I'd push the top of my head, thnking by worrying or stressing it'd grow.
    When I finally got out after being given seraquel and abilify for a week and 2 days, they send me out with a prescription only for abilify. If it weren't for Emil hassling them and showing them papers on their mission as pharmacists, I'd probably be in a mental institution.
    I stood in Emil's house ever since getting out. I've been there a few days only since then to now.
    A friend named Ryan stood for a few weeks. I wanted to find out arch angels since I had come across it somehow on the internet as usual.
    Mine is Metatron. His is Uriel. Satan.
    I've seen his ears get red and pointy, I've seen his bald head turn green and start moving around like bumps growing and moving around, like his brain was sucking up power whenever he was using his computer. I called him satan. One day a woman walked up to him and said "so she found out" then something like "you're my favorite devil". It was Emil, Ryan and I out getting beer and cigarettes one afternoon. I stared at this woman and her forehead was getting red and literally growing straight outward. She would also shrink. I've also seen Ryan grow in height when confident, then shrink when Emil belittles him.
    Maybe he's reptilian. I think someone should find all the ones with Uriel as their arch angel and check them out.
    Anyway, My arch angel's color is a blue, almost royal blue.
    One day in Emil's house, sitting right on the bed I'm talking from right now, I saw a white arm made of white light illuminating blue light wave one swift time coming out of the wall of Emil's mother's bedroom. I remember getting excited and happy. I saw it days later again sitting here this time it came out of the cabinet or microwave in the kitchen, but made a swirve once like a dance move almost.
    I got excited again and almost ran around telling people.
    The last thing I saw was some weeks later, maybe 1 or 2, I see a red red man, bald with pointy ears and a pointy beard, black whole eyes with a furious face. He looked like he would kill you if you got in his way. He was wearing black from head to toe, like in a funeral tuxedo. He was walking from left to right of the side of the building, where we walk out of to exit. He was walking away of the direction of the dead end that Emil's family lives nearby!
    Emil didn't see him.
    When he walked by he wasn't in sight, so I walked faster a bit to see and it was a man who lives in the building wearing a white shrt and white and blue plaid shorts. I rubbed my eyes or looked elsewhere for a moment and looked back at where he was walking up the stairs, and notice it was now Ryan, wearing all black but in different attire. He looked back at me to see if I was staring still, shook his head, covered his face or adjusted his hat, and walked right in the building.
    These are my experiences. I've shared them with many people in an Alien Abductees Group on facebook, and am now sharing them on here. I wonder if anyone else has had anything even a bt similar to my experiences. I'd like to know that I'm not the only one that's had an alien shadow.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Empty Re: I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

I've oft mentioned to experiencers who've encountered a being or group that there are more than one set involved here. Any Disclosure should be held with interest, I think, but also considered that it may be limited to whatever set or sets of Others, in the discloser's experience. And the sets may vary from experiencer to experiencer.

This is not necessarily a bad thing. I think it is an expression of "options" or some variety of Being ecology viewed in our world environment.

The difficult part of it, is that the variations add confusion if the experiencers come to believe there is only one specie or group involved or active here.

I tend to think of the paradigm as a giant jigsaw puzzle with a complicated image on it.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Empty Re: I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by myalienshadow Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:40 pm

i know there are other beings, i dont know if theyre spirits, i dont know if theyre solid beings, and i dont know if it was govt fuckery. though im leaning towards govt fuckery more.
    if there is "an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race", it could be one race. or it could be 3 agreeable races.
    there are extraterrestrials engaging us? or could it be another thing to draw our attention away from other things?
    i want a sandwich.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Have you had any recent experiences? It's been awhile since you and I last spoke.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:38 pm

ive had bizarre dreams, but i havent seen anyone since last year.
    i want to, but at the same time i need to really prepare myself.
    i cant be afraid, because i cant let them take me over. i own myself.
    but i want to still be welcoming. welcoming, but not a weakling. i also would like to have another experiencer or experiencers be there with me. im afraid to meet them alone, but its usually the way it goes. i need to not be afraid. and i do want them to talk to me. maybe in dreams.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:23 pm

myalienshadow wrote:ive had bizarre dreams, but i havent seen anyone since last year.
    i want to, but at the same time i need to really prepare myself.
    i cant be afraid, because i cant let them take me over. i own myself.
    but i want to still be welcoming. welcoming, but not a weakling. i also would like to have another experiencer or experiencers be there with me. im afraid to meet them alone, but its usually the way it goes. i need to not be afraid. and i do want them to talk to me. maybe in dreams.

I like your choice of "state of readiness". And I think your desire to have another participant there at the same time is reasonable. Most Contactees seem to monitored mentally or environmentally. In other words a statement of desire can be made either mentally or openly or both and then an opportunity to respond can be given. Some Contactees gain responses.

I would suggest attempting such a statement about your desire for a companion participant. Perhaps your visitors could choose someone that they think might be mutually acceptable to you both and you can see if you agree by allowing the event.

If you are giving an opportunity for an event under a given set of parameters, then you are ostensibly controlling the event. This can lend you confidence in the event and could satisfy their desire for an experience with you which is positive in nature.

Cy

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:02 pm

tysm for your care and support. <3
    i have an extremely few group of ppl in mind. im not sure if i should have another person, i might risk them.
    ive been thinking of the point of freezing us in place. they would be protecting themselves from us acting out violently from fear of the "unknown". so, i need to close my eyes in dark places, really play out being with them actually, and finally, like i now feel i NEED after last years experience(s).
    i need them to talk to me. if they want or need something, ask me permission. i think it might be the one thing i need the most in my life, is to have full contact. and not awful, not scarring. ive been through enough trauma in my life.
    maybe theyre here to help, and im scared for absolutely no reason. i guess lets see!!
    i know a lot of contactees, experiencers, abductees, possible hybrids.
    the older folks tend to say, they always return.
    extremely exciting.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:34 pm

i forgot how to put pictures up in my gallery, i have 3 brand new ones. :/
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:09 pm

myalienshadow wrote:i forgot how to put pictures up in my gallery, i have 3 brand new ones. :/

If you need somewhere to stow your pictures this place works. And it will give you a link which you can use to post the pics here.

Free image hosting: https://servimg.com/

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 pm

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Sany0012

i forgot the position of the legs so i drew two. this shadow took over my own on february 28th i believe 2012 around two or three am, was computerized just like looking through a digital camera, and followed a telepathic male voice. "not nice is it?" i stared for about three seconds before the voice, and stared for about three more seconds afterwords. when i finally looked away i was too afraid to look back at it. i was followed, taking myself to the er after breaking night being too afraid to sleep or even go to the br by myself, by about five or six casually dressed ppl. they put me in a weird huddle, they surrounded me just about a foot or so in distance. its a long story that keeps going on.
    it only lasted about three or four months, all of my sightings of beings not ufos, and ever since i havent seen.

Last edited by myalienshadow on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:44 pm

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Sany0013

ive seen this light being in an apartment, twice. it was illuminating royal blue light. the first time it waved once very swiftly at me, then maybe a very few days later to a week or two afterwords i see it again in a different place, different time, making like an arm swerve dance once, but the exact same arm or entity. it was coming out of the wall believe it or not. and his right arm is all he allowed me to see of him.
    so i believe its real, but only because it showed itself twice to me. both times i was filled with joy and excitement. no bad feelings, if anything entertaining to me because both times i laughed.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:05 pm

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Sany0014

i made the being with three horns because, if he did have horns at all, im not sure how they were positioned. i stared at his face and his eyes for the most part. i was afraid to be caught staring. he walked past my friend and i, walking out of the back of the building. he was walking on our sidewalk, walking from the lot at the dead end. i would have to take pictures of the areas i saw these beings, and try to somehow maybe draw in where and how i saw them.
    i was sort of walking towards him, he was feet away from us walking to the right from us. you just had to have seen all of these things with me, none of my art does justice enough to truly bring out wtf i just saw last year.
    ive noticed, ppl try to prepare themselves, the way i want to. they try to tell themselves, ok. i wont be afraid next time. but every time, theyre always afraid.
    the light being and this devil looking guy are two extraterrestrials i cant put into any real place. though i know, this world has forced belief systems like god, religion, stuff like that. we hear stories about angels, devils, god, satan. what if i saw god and satan? thats amazing.
    who do i go to, who will take me seriously.
    i cant just deal with this. im always being reminded by ppl, "they always return". it really doesnt help.
    this happened just last year. and in the hospital i had another weird experience. like they wanted me to stay longer, or for good, in psychiatric wards. when i was washing my hair with my eyes open because i feel funny about closing them for some reason in the shower, a thin light blue finger slashed the curtain that only covered 1/2 the shower since it was built for handicapped ppl, there was a white plastic chair with aluminum feet on the left where i had the soaps. when i saw that i gasped, squeezed my eyes to rinse my hair as fast as possible, then drying my hair i notice my head is huge, like 2 or 3 inches bigger from ears up, just like an alien. i remember going "whoa.." tilting slowly to the right a bit, then slowly to the left, then stood straight for a moment, slowly putting my hands on the sides of my huge head, it felt normal. i put my hands down.
    i turn slowly sort of, im not panicking im just like wow im tripping. i was on no drugs but normal psychiatric krap.
    i turn slowly sort of to see my reflection on the metal recycled paper towel holder to the left, i look the same. huge head.
    so, from a feeling of wanting to jolt through the effing door, to a feeling of wanting to barricade myself in for good, in a psychiatric ward bathroom, is not fucking kool.
    so i dont know how to feel about THEM, as anyone can imagine.
    its infuriating that i know there are ppl underground with all the answers, but for some motherfucking reason theyll just let us suffer and be fucked with. im in nyc. this is too crazy a bs for me. ive already been deemed crazy before any of this.
    and i really hate when ppl are like "WOW THATS SO KOOL THAT YOU SAW THAT!" i just wanna cry. it SCARED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this red guy transformed into a person who lives in this building, where i currently visit/spend most nights. when he past the brick wall, when i couldnt see him anymore, thats when he changed. where the red guy shouldve been was standing a tall man with a white t shirt, white shorts with blue plaid lines, white sneakers. i forgot if i rubbed my eyes or looked to the left to see if he crossed the street, but when i went to look where the man was walking up the stairs, there was the friend of my friend, walking in the building, he turned around to look at me like he knew i was looking at him, shook his head and went right in. he was supposed to stay for about 3 months but was kicked out in about a month or so.
    ive seen some funny things after the devil guy too, on him, and on normal ppl. like ears pointing and reddening or greening, ive seen the friend of my friend, his scalp growing bumps and moving around his head like hes processing evil thoughts, turning green like a dinosaur. i had melatonin in the morning so was walking around in a sleep state sort of. i think my pineal gland was sort of working hard.
    how do you see a big giant metal ship thing, it covers like a whole street, just zoom right over your head, it makes a weird mechanical zoom sound flying over. in the afternoon. how does no one else see it with me.
    a woman stopped my friend, his friend, and i when we were walking to a deli grocery to get beers and cigarettes. she started talking to my friends friend. both are guys.
    one was my bf, but now were sort of in between that and friends, not that it matters at all. i remember staring at the woman, and her forehead would protrude like a weird rectangle reddish box thing out of her forehead. and sometimes she would literally shrink a bit. umm, shapeshifters???????
    i remember one strong thing she said to him out of like, nowhere. "youre my favorite devil." like i have chosen from all of the devils actually ON this planet, which one will take the role of satan. i was highly paranoid. i swore i would have to go against satan, i was thinking really stupid things like this for months after all of it. now, i want only closure.
    i dont like telling ppl these freaky things. it makes me uncomfortable, super embarassing, and im afraid i could be risking my life.
    but what i really want is for anyone who can, to just give me some answers. i dont like being afraid, and thats all theyve made me. except for the light being.
    im sorry for talking so much.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:54 pm

i need to call mount sinai. the date i saw the shadow mightve been on march, not february. but to be absolutely sure, i need to call and ask them the last dates i was admitted and discharged in the psych unit. sorry everyone.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sat May 31, 2014 3:24 am

about a year later and ive given no attempt to call the hospital.
    also, i havent seen anything ever since. i have had strange dreams. i was abducted by the pointy chin grey robotic greys again which hasnt happened in a few years. same thing, only remember their heads hovering over me just like studying my whole body. they were only looking, not touching me, my clothes were still on and same bed, maybe same everything. glowing ship with no light source anywhere, all white. glowing. very robotic but sort of smoothe moving, seriously literal pointed chins, virtually identical about 4-6 of them again. maybe about 2-4 years later now being 2014. that dream only lasted for a few seconds, trying to close my eyes now and imagine being there..about 2-3 seconds before i would black out and keep dreaming but now of blackness, or maybe i would just leap into a whole new dream.

brand new dream, never in my life that i can recall. same appearance of a grey but glowing neon-green, and its head was noticeably larger than what ive normally dreampt of.
    in my dream i woke up to go to the bathroom. i remember the feeling, i really thought i was awake. i sit on the toilet, normal. i vaguely notice something moving slowly downward out the window to my right so i look and notice, theres a grey car absolutely silent out the bathroom window. its slowly descending right in front of the bathroom. not only a descending car, but a glowing green big-headed alien with huge black almond eyes staring right at me. i get up to pull my pants up..tell myself in my head to not look at its eyes, i look up and right at its eyes. surely my fear was correct. i was now laying on my back with my knees bent upward, feet toward the window and head toward the door but laying right in the middle of the floor. i couldnt move anymore. then it makes a motion, its long glowing fingers, about 3 or 4 fingers, loong. gesturing to come toward him her or it, saying something in a high-pitched double voice.
    ive heard this voice and language before on shrooms and called it the love language.
    i was mortified.
    i could feel my legs shaking, i couldnt move the top of my body yet until i pushed myself using my legs, out the door, and almost with a sense of humor shaking my head quickly rejecting this being. making it out of the bathroom i found control of my top body now still trembling with fear i managed to flip over, crawl to someone close inside the apartment, crying "emergency room" like they would help me at all. the hospital gave me abilify and every single other person in the psych unit as well. abilify. but thats what i cried to this person in my dream. the whole thing felt real, when i woke up i woke up upset, having to tell the person upon awakening. that glitch in time and position has never happened to me in my entire life, never in a dream, and never in reality.
    i hear how they can choose to show up in your dreams or at least make it seem as a dream when its real only because its the only way for you to accept them in your life? or something like that.
    they say i have schizophrenia, i say they can shove it.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 4 Empty A Quick Rehash of My Supernatural Experiences

Post by myalienshadow Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:27 pm

On a late October night in 1999, my family and I witnessed a neon blue flying saucer outside a window of the last bedroom in the apartment. The people who made up my family at the time were my mother, my sister, and my two half-brothers. The youngest of my half-brothers at the time was the one to shout it out.
    I remember my mother and sister walking backwards out of the room in disbelief. I stood and stared at it for about 5 minutes before my mom returned to tell us about her brother admitting to her that he in fact knows aliens exist, but told her to keep it to herself. She said since we were seeing it for ourselves, she can only admit it to us finally.
    About 5-6 years later, I was about 16 or 17. I was standing in front of the stove staring at a pot of water to prove to myself that a watched pot will in fact boil. As the bubbles begin to form, I look to the window for a cigarette I suppose. I've been smoking since I was 15. A white orb of light the size of a baseball entered through the window, perfectly parallel to the ground, and made a smooth turn into the rest of the apartment where my family is currently located. I could hear my brothers playing video games, I could hear TVs, everyone was awake. No one else saw but me?? The strangest part of the orb of light experience is how I felt so calm, happy, mesmerized by it like I was a child seeing a butterfly for the first time. How, instead of following it or chasing it I decide to complete the 360 and stare into the pot of simmering water as if absolutely nothing happened. I remember telling my mother about it the same night when everyone was asleep, and she told me it could've been a spirit, an energy orb. Maybe an angel. Some talk about a ball lightning which I doubt because it would've gotten caught in the window screen or something. Some abductees if not all tell me I was abducted. I'll leave it to you to theorize.
    In 2012 my experiences shot through the roof.
    Somewhere between February and March of 2012, I saw a digital alien shadow connecting to my feet. I heard a telepathic male voice ask me, "Not nice, is it?" I detected attitude from it. I was followed and surrounded by strangers shortly after leaving the building to either get cigarettes or go to the ER.
    Somewhere in June i believe, a light being waved at me. A swift wave that made me jump out of the bed I was sitting on as I began to laugh from excitement. Not even a week later the same light beings' right arm appears through solid wall like the last time, and does an arm wave just once. Again, jumping out of the bed and laughing about a light being doing a dance move. The sleeves were crazy looking, pointy and fluffy, but its hands were human. This light being illuminated a royal blue light. I've heard of Satan posing as a being of light, but I felt happy even though my hold on reality was slipping through my fingers faster than sand. I was entertained by a being made of pure light.
    I believe it was July but it could've been August when I saw a modern day Lucifer walk right by me in broad daylight. I remember it being around 3pm, right outside the building I'm currently located. I couldn't believe the expression I saw on his face. He had the frown of a killer demon. I remember hoping he wouldn't notice me glaring at his pitch black eyes. He was bald, pointy eared, very toned, very red, and was wearing a tuxedo in black. He was so beautiful but looked like he would kill a person for passing by him. As I was walking away from the back entrance he was hid by the wall of the building. I remember running to see where he was, and he was out of sight. I still can't believe I saw the devil. I thought I was meant for the extraterrestrials. Maybe I shouldn't have been a poser satanist when I was a teenager. Maybe it wouldn't have mattered either way.
    The same day Lucifer went peekaboo, standing in front of a corner store waiting for two people to finish purchasing cheap beers and cigars, a huge space ship that looked like something from an alien invasion movie flew right above my head. This thing covered about two blocks from my point of view but in reality it could've been massive. It made a high pitched metallic hum when it flew over the entire street. It caused the air to rush. I was the only one looking around for any other witnesses. Maybe I am losing it. Maybe my mind is betraying me. All I can tell you is I swear on my life if I could even try to understand what has been happening to me I could break out of this alienation and write a book about all of this instead of wanting to bring a fake pistol to a police department to receive a shot to the face.
    I believe it was about 2-3 years ago, I saw a floating black hole looking UFO hovering over a school yard while I was with a friend and his dog. If I didn't have my glasses on I wouldn't have seen it at all. I looked like a lunatic to some kids who were leaving school, but as I was shouting and pointing for them to see what I was seeing I could notice a few kids, maybe about 3-6, looking straight at it. Maybe no one else saw it but me. All I know is I saw a black hole floating in the sky.
    A bit over a year ago, I saw my last supernatural anything. A man and a woman, there might've been people behind them, pulled up to the lot beside the building I'm currently located in a deep red van. The woman in the drivers' seat opened her door, and as she exited the car she formed into a light being with wavy arms and legs, no hands or feet, and was glowing a turquoise color. It looked like it could've been an alien, but I couldn't see eyes or anything. This big woman became a being of light in front of my eyes. She walked up to the lot and stopped in front of it. I think it sensed my fear developing. It stares for a second, and decides to wave at me. I remember sitting on a chair in the lot waving at an alien, light being, whatever this being was. I remember how crazy I felt, raising my hand up to wave at a potentially multidimensional being. The being then returns to her car and formed back into the woman she was before, like the car was a cloaking device. So far, my last sighting was the most severe. It's hard for me to talk about because here in New York, I am labeled a schizoaffective. I feel like psychiatrists that slap the word 'schizophrenia' on human testimonies of paranormal sightings are babies hiding under the covers with pacifiers in their mouths. They really have no idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 am