Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+3
Jake Reason
Bard
myalienshadow
7 posters

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Empty I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone. My name is Susana.
    I've had about 6 total encounters, one being I've encountered twice. The first encounter forced me to take myself to Mount Sinai Hospital, only a block or less from my mother's apartment building. In the hospital, I had another encounter, but didn't tell the psychiatrists about it, fearing being put on more and worse drugs.
    First, I want to tell you about my two other significant UFO experience and encounter.
    It was an October night. My youngest half brother at the time Luis(I now have a 3rd youngest half brother, Alex. He's about 10 or 11 now.) called the whole house to the last bedroom of the 2 bedroom apartment on the 12th floor. He was on his knees looking out the window on one of the twin beds, and he motioned us to come to the window. We all ran to see what he was looking at. It was a neon blue flying saucer. I drew a picture for everyone to see.
    Luis, Reynaldo my young half brother who's a year older than Luis, my mom Hilda, and my sister Carmen who's 5 years older than me all saw the same thing. I haven't asked them if they remember it, but I think I'll even ask them to draw it for me now. We could all be being watched or abducted by aliens. That's not a good feeling for me. It's intrusion, and violation of me and my family and loved ones. This shyt can't be kept secret if people are being abducted left and right. The government better do something NOW!
    I watched the UFO for what felt like 10 or 15 minutes. Maybe it was 20 or 30. I was very happy to see it. The belt was silver and spinning as slow but opposite the rest of the ship. I could see the detail, it wasn't too far, but I'm not sure how big it was. Chances are we were the only ones who saw it. The damn thing was glowing and I was surprised to hear no one shouting to look up or anything. I remember actually looking for that. My mom asked me the next day if anyone in school asked about the UFO. Now, she says it was only a blimp. I drew a picture of it with a crayon when I was looking at it. 2 crayons. I ran to grab a loose leaf, and any crayons I could find that were light blue and light grey.
    My mom threw it away. She said she thought it was garbage.
    You know that's a lie.
    When my mom and sister saw the UFO, they walked backwards and out the room like they were afraid of being abducted. A few minutes later, my mom came back and told us that our uncle, her brother who worked in the Air Force, told her a long time ago in confidentiality to not tell anyone else or he'd get in trouble, that he knows for a fact that aliens do exist. She can't deny it.
    The second UFO/known to be an encounter by OM members in the last OMF; I was about 16. It was a summerish springish day, around the early afternoon. I was boiling water for spaghetti. The water wasn't boiling yet. I was staring at the water to watch it boil, to test the saying 'the watched pot never boils', and just as it begins to simmer as I'm in a completely relaxed almost meditative state now, a white orb made of pure white light the size of a baseball almost or a bit smaller came through the kitchen window. I remember it so well because I saw it from my right shoulder and had to actually make one spin to keep watching it. It's sort of weird how you can remember things a bit more detailed over time, though when it happens it's like a blurry vague memory. Maybe it's acceptance or something.
    I remember watching it but feeling safe, warm, feeling like it was a butterfly or something with the essence of one. Angelic like.
    I watched it almost slowly glide through the kitchen right past me, and made a soft turn into the living room where people were awake and moving, all around the apartment which is the one my mother lives in now, yet I was the only one who saw it. I never followed it or moved from my spot, I wanted to but it was like, I just wanted to watch. Maybe I was afraid of it coming to me. I just turned around to my right to put the noodles in. That should've drove me crazy.
    So, that was 16. Between then and now, I've always watched the skies and have always noticed slightly moving stars, a bit faster as I aged.
    It's almost unbelievable just to read over as I write all of this.
    I'm trying to run through my experiences one by one. Ok.
    My last few encounters were extremely intense. Extremely graphic, and very very apparent. I should've gone insane, but people have been through worse and they talk about it.
    There was a day I watched a movie over and over again, just because I thought I noticed different things being said at different parts when I played the movie the next times. I watched it like 7 or 8 times thinking aliens were messing with me.
    One day I write a post on facebook saying something like 'if an extradimensional being were to knock on your door, what would you do?' A few hours later, my brother's 1/2 brother Willy knocked on the door. I got a weird sensation in my body that it was for me for some reason, that I called an entity. I was excited sort of. I went to the peep hole and saw Willy, but he was wearing a huge like rasta hat or something and I was seeing him double. Nothing else, not the door, not the wall behind him. It was faint, but I noticed it. I closed it and hesitated for a moment, then unlocked the door. His usual "Hi Susie." Then talkng to me, my bf Emil, and my mom about I don't really remember, but we all had coffee. Emil wasn't smoking cigarettes with us 3.
    A few minutes later like 1/2 an hour or less, Emil, Willy and I all decided to go to Central Park.
    We stared at a tree, I meditated and saw it so well that I felt like I was the tree. It was a weird experience hanging out with him that afternoon.
    I agreed to walk with him to his shared apartment he shares with 4 other people. Emil didn't really want to go but he went. When we get there I was talking to him almost treating him like an alien. There was a point I stared at him for so long that I saw his eyes turn black, face turn black, but it was in the dark and his complexion is very dark so it could've just been my eyes and being over dramatic and imagining things. Emil and I left about 30-40 minutes staying over, while I was telling him a lot of secrets and confessions. Like he was a father or something. I remember him saying "I live for people who complain."
    That made me scared and worried. He told me I'm not gonna like it when Emil is taken right in front of me. That night when everyone was sleeping, Emil and I went to the kitchen to make some food. I think I looked back to see if anyone was there, because I always feel like there's someone behind me. I notice my shadow. My shadow was an alien. It was sort of computerized, and I remember a male voice say "Not nice is it?"
    The voice sounded like it was either in my head, coming from the shadow, or I don't know. A telepathic voice? Maybe.
    I stared at it for about 3 seconds before looking away in fear. I didn't say anything to him until I went to the room I think. I asked him if he saw my shadow. And if he said anything or heard anyone say that. Nothing from him. He said I just needed some sleep. He gave me 5 diphenhydramines to sleep. Not all at once, over a time lapse until I could fall asleep. I noticed there was a point he was talking to me and adjusting the laptop on the bed while laying stomach down, and he'd get silent and I'd turn around from facing the door and see him sitting back to the wall arms down legs straight out and laptop where he put it before getting on his stomach. He looked aggravated and told me I was getting attention from something because I called it to me. And it was getting out of hand. I needed to relax because I could've easily been manifesting them, like law of attraction.
    I was scared so I'd ask him to come with me to the bathroom if I needed to go, even to take a 2.
    I knew I was getting him mad, or at least impatient with me. Maybe I was overreacting, I dunno. I was afraid!
    That led me to taking myself to the hospital, fighting him about going, him saying all they're gonna do is feed you pills. I knew that, but honestly I didn't know what else to do. I'm hoping I can get some help here. My shadow was completely replaced. It wasn't my shadow anymore. I have a drawing of the shadow. It's also on the page where I drew my 2 other encounters. The one in the hospital would be too vague to draw.
    In the hospital, a few days in, I was only there for 9 days, I broke the shower knob and had to use a shower in a room 5 of the unit on the 6th floor. I remember the 5 because I connected it to numerology. All I remembered was the connection to life experience; human. When I was washing my hair with my eyes open because I get scared of closing my eyes since I imagine scary things, I got to see it.
    A thin long light blue finger swiped the other side of the shower curtain near my face, from my forehead to my nose or mouth almost. It was about a foot away from my face! I gasped and started rinsing my hair as fast as possible.
    i dry my hair with a towel and notice my reflection. I have a giant head. I remember going "Whooaa", and tilting slowly right and left. I remember putting my hands on my head and it feeling normal, but looking completely bizarre. I saw even in the metal hand napkin container on the wall, my head was huge. I was scared to leave now, right after being afraid to the point of running out. What a mix of emotions.
    There were times in the hospital after that that I'd push the top of my head, thnking by worrying or stressing it'd grow.
    When I finally got out after being given seraquel and abilify for a week and 2 days, they send me out with a prescription only for abilify. If it weren't for Emil hassling them and showing them papers on their mission as pharmacists, I'd probably be in a mental institution.
    I stood in Emil's house ever since getting out. I've been there a few days only since then to now.
    A friend named Ryan stood for a few weeks. I wanted to find out arch angels since I had come across it somehow on the internet as usual.
    Mine is Metatron. His is Uriel. Satan.
    I've seen his ears get red and pointy, I've seen his bald head turn green and start moving around like bumps growing and moving around, like his brain was sucking up power whenever he was using his computer. I called him satan. One day a woman walked up to him and said "so she found out" then something like "you're my favorite devil". It was Emil, Ryan and I out getting beer and cigarettes one afternoon. I stared at this woman and her forehead was getting red and literally growing straight outward. She would also shrink. I've also seen Ryan grow in height when confident, then shrink when Emil belittles him.
    Maybe he's reptilian. I think someone should find all the ones with Uriel as their arch angel and check them out.
    Anyway, My arch angel's color is a blue, almost royal blue.
    One day in Emil's house, sitting right on the bed I'm talking from right now, I saw a white arm made of white light illuminating blue light wave one swift time coming out of the wall of Emil's mother's bedroom. I remember getting excited and happy. I saw it days later again sitting here this time it came out of the cabinet or microwave in the kitchen, but made a swirve once like a dance move almost.
    I got excited again and almost ran around telling people.
    The last thing I saw was some weeks later, maybe 1 or 2, I see a red red man, bald with pointy ears and a pointy beard, black whole eyes with a furious face. He looked like he would kill you if you got in his way. He was wearing black from head to toe, like in a funeral tuxedo. He was walking from left to right of the side of the building, where we walk out of to exit. He was walking away of the direction of the dead end that Emil's family lives nearby!
    Emil didn't see him.
    When he walked by he wasn't in sight, so I walked faster a bit to see and it was a man who lives in the building wearing a white shrt and white and blue plaid shorts. I rubbed my eyes or looked elsewhere for a moment and looked back at where he was walking up the stairs, and notice it was now Ryan, wearing all black but in different attire. He looked back at me to see if I was staring still, shook his head, covered his face or adjusted his hat, and walked right in the building.
    These are my experiences. I've shared them with many people in an Alien Abductees Group on facebook, and am now sharing them on here. I wonder if anyone else has had anything even a bt similar to my experiences. I'd like to know that I'm not the only one that's had an alien shadow.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Empty Re: I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by myalienshadow Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm

ill try to invite them again. i did it like 2 times already and im still solo in this.
    it could be that theyre wary of the ridicule or debunking, or being watched and tracked. their reasons are unknown to me.
    ill try again, nonetheless. they have more stories than i, and have had much more experiences with multiple entities.
    when i saw the light being, i felt happy. overjoyed. i want to meet them one day in my life, before or after i die.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Empty Re: I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by 99 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 am

What an interesting read and thanks for sharing your experiences here!

Just a suggestion but you may want to shop around for an existing UFO/ET/Metaphysical paradigm that you can work with to gain better understanding and more clarity concerning your experiences.

Because you will be organizing them into those categories prescribed by the framework of that paradigm, which would be one that presents its own model of reality and POV on things, this will allow you to analyze everything from a different perspective than what you are using now.

By doing that, you might be able to see the “forest from the tree’s” concerning all of your experiences because you will be identifying each of those patterns that emerge within that working paradigm that you will be operating from that will be based on your own informational input.

For example, in this thread, you seem to have a lot of questions about the “red man”, who looks a lot like a quintessential “devil”.

So you could focus on an existing paradigm, that others are working within too, that's focusing a lot on the battle between good and evil. There are many UFO/ET/Metaphysical paradigms that operate within that framework and I think, in your case, that would be a good one for you to start out with.

So what I am saying here is that I think you need a disciplined and structured framework to operate from to be able to gain more lucidity on your own personal experiences. It will require a lot of work and effort on your part to stick with one existing paradigm only but the rewards from doing that will set you on the right path that you are meant to be on.

As it is right now, you are all over the place and I think that’s causing you a lot of frustration. I’m just letting you know that it does not have to be that way because before you can find that truth that’s ‘out there‘, you first have to find the truth that is within yourself.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm

where would i find this UFO/ET/Metaphysical paradigm?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:36 am

http://montalk.net/

or

http://www.bibleufo.com/

... depending on which one resonates with you.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 am

or you may continue working with Mdonnall who is a working neutral mediator in good standing with Compass Morainn. http://compassmorainn.webs.com/

Cyrellys Geibhendach
    Compass Morainn, Exec
    An Association of Mediators and Facilitators

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanks Cy... I was waiting for you to tune in on this. It goes without saying that it would be much better for anyone in her position to be able to get some automatic feedback while she continues on her journey for more clarity on what she's been going through. That's something that she's not going to get from the author's of those sites I suggested but she will get that here via Mdonnall. In my view, that would be the best route for her to go. I couldn't speak for either one of you though hence why I only suggested those 2 sites.

Ok... so Mdonnall would be the third option and it's the one that I wholeheartedly endorse too.

I have read all of John Mack's books and will review over them again to be able to participate in this discussion.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi 99, yes Mdonnall already let me know he was available to continue assisting her. They seem to work well together.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm so excited about this, I will be purchasing the kindle version of John Mack's book later today. Can't wait to read it over again as it's been years since I first read it. At that time I got it from the library but I would prefer to keep that book handy because it's a great one to keep on hand.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Note: Username change

Currently, I believe she left us for some required reading. This is good.

Each of us have our own path and pace for coming to grips with cosmic weirdness few seem to be interested in these days. Life does not afford or equip most with the time or circumstance to investigate information generally forbidden and ridiculed by design nor the strength of character to stand mostly alone in a room. Surviving the System take precedence to understanding.

This enigma exists is various forms....

For some, it has become their life - the bread and butter of personal ambition or altruistic sight and sometimes a combination of both.

For some, it remains their passion to bring awareness to what may not be generally seen behind the doors of Majic – of which only the apprentice may glean.

For some, the spiritual significance and the struggle from its infancy, propels them into these waters usually in secrecy from their own kind.

For some, it exists as their silence and sometimes a curse.

I am no expert here - despite the votes of confidence. I am here to understand like the next..

Must run for now.

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:29 am

hello everyone.
    im sorry i havent replied in a while. a lot has been going on right now, and ive decided to reread every chapter twice beginning with chapter 1. im almost done with it.
    also, in facebook, ive joined a new group called 'starseed awakening group'. today at 4pm ill be joining an oovoo chat room where ill be speaking live but without camera to other contactees and abductees about our experiences. ive been told its a great experience.
    my boyfriend of close to 6 years told me i sound like a moron when i talk about what happened to me, and i just want attention. it made me literally want to scream and cry. a woman whos had contact with reptilians and i believe the greys asked me why i havent left him. i guess i just dont like change. i also feel a great deal of protection with him, and because he loves me very much. either he just cant deal with it, or like ive heard a woman say, maybe hes jealous. i guess this is why ppl tend to keep it hidden from everyone for so long.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:24 pm

...so after that last post, i go to see if my post was replied to and find my page with a weird bold message repeated 10 times throughout the odd page. i took a picture and recorded myself scrolling down the whole page because of a suggestion to do so by a fellow experiencer.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:16 pm

[img]I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Sany0510[/img]
    HouTexan
    HouTexan
    Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. - Page 3 Empty Similar Experience

Post by HouTexan Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 am

myalienshadow wrote:ive also had some nightmares with aliens. i had a dream that i woke up laying on the bed im currently on facing the wall with my right leg up. i felt cold thin fingers touching my arm and raised leg. i knew what it looked like because i could see it in my mind. i didnt look in fear of its face, but i tried to move and couldnt. so i began screaming for my bf or his mom to help me, and when no one answered for about 10 seconds or less, i woke up.
    i was in the same position as in the dream, which made me angry and scared. it felt so real i was sure i was awake the whole time. it couldve just been a dream.

Hi Susana, thanks for your posts. I've enjoyed reading this thread.

I quoted the above because I had a similar experience. It was no dream. In 2005, I studied abroad in Guadalajara at a residence with a family and 3 other students. In my first week there I was visited by what I perceived to be a good spirit with a warning of choices (by the end of my time there I began looking at life differently good and evil). Thereafter, every night was torture from evil spirits. Relating to your experience above, I was laying in bed one night as the others watched TV in the living room directly down the hall from my bed. My door was open, and the light was on in the living room so my room was lit as well. So I begin dozing off, and I clearly awake to my body split bent in half. My knees were up to my eyes and feet over the head, split halfway. I knew immediately this was continuing harassment, but it didn't hurt as much it was frightening. I sideways moved out of it to roll over and bend my knees down and get up and visit the folks in the living room. I did not share the experience. Any who, just thought I'd share that.

I've also had experiences with UFO's that don't necessary talk to me but rather communicate through my mind. Sound crazy and I don't share this with many, but we're on this forum for a reason right?? Two experiences, two different occasions but similar communication patterns...as if they wish to be heard and seen by me.

So much comes to mind...maybe I'll make an encounters post too...soon...

Thanks!

Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 pm

youre welcome houtexan Smile
    i was in this group before it was deleted, i was oranjjoose and had a dinosaur looking at a ufo as my profile pic.
    im happy to see ppl are reading my post. im hoping to find ppl who have experienced the same things as i have. i have not encountered a single person or have read or seen documentaries of anyone else who has seen their shadow as something else. to change the shape of my shadow, it really makes me rethink what i call "reality" or "logical sense". the experiences in the hospital at mount sinal were also mind tricks. i dont know how they did it, but i believe theres a huge chance the government has the capabilities at the time, and may have done it in the first place. of course, the ppl crowding me on the way to the emergency room gave me the hint that something was actually going on, right in my house, right in front of me, following a telepathic voice.
    i assume youve read my whole post, and know about the light being i saw twice, and the devil man. he must have had horns protruding from his forehead, close to his temples right before his hairline. not really his temples then. his skin was real red. his eyes were black. his facial expression led him to become completely unapproacheable. i think he became another two human ppl afterwords, when i wasnt looking. his ears were pointed.
    ive seen things ive never even imagined. now, theyre all i can draw.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm

if im not mistaken, the shadow appeared to me in february. i think it was the 28th.
    that means i was 24.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm

(copied and pasted from 2 facebook groups)

on monday afternoon around 5pm or so, i was walking with andrew f. from his little bros place where hes currently staying at. he lives in brooklyn, like less than 10 stops away from coney island.
    while we were walking and talking, andrew saying how beautiful the orange pink and blue sky was since you could almost see where the sun was set, i looked up a few minutes later after talking about other things when exactly where my eyes decide to look, which was the upper right, i see in the almost basically daylit sky, a star just grow fast out of nowhere. bright, so bright it almost hurts my eyes. i remember looking around for anymore stars, but that was no star.
    i watched it as it dimmed, dimmed again, and finally disappeared. i did get excited, asked andrew if he saw it. then i began laughing and smiling being surprised.
    he just laughed slightly, i guess since he knows my experiences he should only expect strange ufos to come around, since we all know they inevitably do return to all of us.
    i had my camera right beside me. LOL!!!!!! you can imagine the frustration after a few seconds it took me to finally remember i had it. but it all happened so swiftly, and he WAS looking in the same direction. he couldnt NOT have seen it. it was too bright to have not caught someone elses eye. unless it was only meant for me.
    i felt watched, but happy. like a guardian was winking at me to let me know theyre still here with me, by my side, guiding me.
    and they always come around the most unexpected but very important times in my life. or life changing normal events, they decide to come around.
    i think i really love my aliens! ♥
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 am

myalienshadow wrote: i felt watched, but happy. like a guardian was winking at me to let me know theyre still here with me, by my side, guiding me. and they always come around the most unexpected but very important times in my life. or life changing normal events, they decide to come around. i think i really love my aliens! ♥

A-Shadow, I like your new avatar. Thumbs up.

It is nice to see this new perspective coming from you, one of less, dare I say angst? It did bring a smile to my face seeing you gaze into the world with wonderment and mystery creation may be providing us all, instead of fear. Something I did want to address though is the comment regarding, ‘I love my aliens'.

Is it fair or even safe to yield unconditional love to the (whatever’s) when they refuse, for the most part, to allow us to experience them as they experience humanity? By this I mean an openly tendered approach with mutual respect without the smoke and mirrors, appearing out of thin air, or being in places without having been given access to.... Some of their abilities seem to mimic accounts from the bible and other ancient manuscripts.

Perhaps it is wise to consider this so we do not automatically discount the messages conveyed from time to time.

With all this in mind, should those who believe they are being visited by them - withhold ‘love’, concern, or compassion? That is a very tough question to answer. It all remains within the eyes of the beholder, I suppose in trying to assume their true nature.

Thinking from a Christian perspective for a moment – how could one truly withhold love from even those that despise us.

Matthew 5:43-48
    New King James Version (NKJV)

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?

HouTexan

Post by HouTexan Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:41 am

MD02 wrote:
    myalienshadow wrote: i felt watched, but happy. like a guardian was winking at me to let me know theyre still here with me, by my side, guiding me. and they always come around the most unexpected but very important times in my life. or life changing normal events, they decide to come around. i think i really love my aliens! ♥

A-Shadow, I like your new avatar. Thumbs up.

It is nice to see this new perspective coming from you, one of less, dare I say angst? It did bring a smile to my face seeing you gaze into the world with wonderment and mystery creation may be providing us all, instead of fear. Something I did want to address though is the comment regarding, ‘I love my aliens'.

Is it fair or even safe to yield unconditional love to the (whatever’s) when they refuse, for the most part, to allow us to experience them as they experience humanity? By this I mean an openly tendered approach with mutual respect without the smoke and mirrors, appearing out of thin air, or being in places without having been given access to.... Some of their abilities seem to mimic accounts from the bible and other ancient manuscripts.

Perhaps it is wise to consider this so we do not automatically discount the messages conveyed from time to time.

With all this in mind, should those who believe they are being visited by them - withhold ‘love’, concern, or compassion? That is a very tough question to answer. It all remains within the eyes of the beholder, I suppose in trying to assume their true nature.

Thinking from a Christian perspective for a moment – how could one truly withhold love from even those that despise us.

Matthew 5:43-48
    New King James Version (NKJV)

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?

Great post there. There's no real way to tell, but I, too, have these experiences at times I perceive to be critical in my life. I try not to lend compassion of any sort, although it is always exciting to see crafts, manned or not. On the other hand, as I step forward in my faith, graduation type moments, are almost nearly met with evil spirits. So while I understand evil wants me to hold back in my faith, I've had to just accept that I just won't know what these outter earth beings want...

Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:05 pm

thank you, md. through the suport groups i have every sunday (this week will be on a wednesday), ive met new ppl but whove most of the time have had similar to the same experiences as i have. i now walk with the thought that anythings possible and can pop up in front of my face at any given time. i kinda like that.
    im inspired now tremendously in my writing. ive been working on some bazaar stories of my own, in hope that i publish them and see them become films. this is a dream of mine.
    ive seen a glowing star that hurt my eyes actually, and dimmed twice before disappearing. there was no other star anywhere to be found. it was about 5:30pm, i was in brooklyn 7 stops from coney island. i was with someone who made me actually forget my experiences for a good amount of time. its like hes the only one that could do it, at the time. but very soon, during the spring time, i do intend to reunite with a lot of my old school friends. i expect to have more sightings during that time. i noticed they like to wink at my direction when theyre out of my mind. it doesnt take very long for them to notice.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 am

myalienshadow wrote:thank you, md. through the suport groups i have every sunday (this week will be on a wednesday), ive met new ppl but whove most of the time have had similar to the same experiences as i have. i now walk with the thought that anythings possible and can pop up in front of my face at any given time. i kinda like that.
    im inspired now tremendously in my writing. ive been working on some bazaar stories of my own, in hope that i publish them and see them become films. this is a dream of mine.

ive seen a glowing star that hurt my eyes actually, and dimmed twice before disappearing. there was no other star anywhere to be found. it was about 5:30pm, i was in brooklyn 7 stops from coney island. i was with someone who made me actually forget my experiences for a good amount of time. its like hes the only one that could do it, at the time. but very soon, during the spring time, i do intend to reunite with a lot of my old school friends. i expect to have more sightings during that time. i noticed they like to wink at my direction when theyre out of my mind. it doesnt take very long for them to notice.

Good to hear Shadow. Writing things down is helpful in more ways than one. Hey - Oprah has said much the same - if I do recall! Writing gives insight into what we were yesterday and lets us gaze back into our consciousness much like the mirror allows us to visualize the exterior product.

Keep glancing in so that you may see out.

HouTexan wrote:
    Great post there. There's no real way to tell, but I, too, have these experiences at times I perceive to be critical in my life. I try not to lend compassion of any sort, although it is always exciting to see crafts, manned or not. On the other hand, as I step forward in my faith, graduation type moments, are almost nearly met with evil spirits. So while I understand evil wants me to hold back in my faith, I've had to just accept that I just won't know what these outer earth beings want...

Graduations and evil spirits come hand in hand? Nodding head – perhaps that has always been the case. Still, billions tarry forth across the globe oblivious to the greatest mysteries. Have they erected walls of logic-mind that prevents the second sights? Some of us sleep longer than others. No mortal being is perfect, not even the enlightened ones and that is the greatest rub. How can they (the enlightened) be so much better and also fall short? Figure that one out!

Not knowing what they want – is the force that compels us to seek greater understanding. The unknowns have been some of the greatest forces that have shaped all we know. Never discount these mysteries because somewhere along this journey – it transforms us. Is it better to not know good or evil is a supernatural force that exists and that life is all chance and circumstance or to have discovered just the opposite while immersed in the haze?

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:29 am

im not attending school.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 pm

i have a studio in thesims3.com because i own the sims 3 plus pets. im able to recreate the red man i saw walk past this buildings back exit. its here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6953372

did i speak about my wouldve been about 2-3 years older sister sarah?
    there were angels surrounding my moms bed after she cried to god that if it isnt sarahs time he can take her back, shell understand.
    then there were about a dozen orbs floating around over the dining table in queens i think it was, and around the same time i was born a spit image of sarah. maybe theres a connection?
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 pm

he was more red, more furious looking. maybe his head was a bit more elongated, maybe nose was longer. i can always work on it and upload an updated version if anyone wishes. im sure he was about 6 feet or less. definitely a bit shorter. he transformed into a man who lived in this building, and then into a friend of my exes.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 pm

ive written a lot of replies before this very one, i apologize.
    i found a writing program, or writing programS, in nyu. i just need to email them finally. ive been writing since i was about 10 or 11. maybe younger, obviously im not very sure.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:49 pm

since the last time ive been here ive recreated art works of 3 beings ive seen.
    mistrusting the internet a lot especially at times like now, i stopped going to the support groups i was going to. i felt i was being manipulated and recorded.
    ive been hearing about alien disclosure soon.
    right here:http://truththeory.com/2013/04/18/disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-presence-april-29-may-3-2013/

something i feel severely needs to be pointed out.
    "Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race"..
    how tf do we prepare for something when we have no clue if it is benevolent or malevolent. maybe this is why ive been daydreaming of an underground secret hideout since i was small.
    and there are places. secret safe places.
    when i pray, i pray 'to who evers listening'. i tend to try and explain everything horible thats happening on this planet, from genocide to world wars. just incase they dont know whats really going on at all, w/e i can tell them. i also tend to scream very loudly in my head as to grab someones attention, i feel in my heart someone hears me. call me crazy. ive seen aliens.
    i tend to repeat "please, help us." and im very depressed, but you wouldnt be able to really tell up front. and ppl who go out there to try and change the world, are killed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 am