UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 3:21 pm by garzparz

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

» MIND MIX RADIO 2017
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» The Reality of The Phenomenon
Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm by RyanM

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

August 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by myalienshadow on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone. My name is Susana.
I've had about 6 total encounters, one being I've encountered twice. The first encounter forced me to take myself to Mount Sinai Hospital, only a block or less from my mother's apartment building. In the hospital, I had another encounter, but didn't tell the psychiatrists about it, fearing being put on more and worse drugs.
First, I want to tell you about my two other significant UFO experience and encounter.
It was an October night. My youngest half brother at the time Luis(I now have a 3rd youngest half brother, Alex. He's about 10 or 11 now.) called the whole house to the last bedroom of the 2 bedroom apartment on the 12th floor. He was on his knees looking out the window on one of the twin beds, and he motioned us to come to the window. We all ran to see what he was looking at. It was a neon blue flying saucer. I drew a picture for everyone to see.
Luis, Reynaldo my young half brother who's a year older than Luis, my mom Hilda, and my sister Carmen who's 5 years older than me all saw the same thing. I haven't asked them if they remember it, but I think I'll even ask them to draw it for me now. We could all be being watched or abducted by aliens. That's not a good feeling for me. It's intrusion, and violation of me and my family and loved ones. This shyt can't be kept secret if people are being abducted left and right. The government better do something NOW!
I watched the UFO for what felt like 10 or 15 minutes. Maybe it was 20 or 30. I was very happy to see it. The belt was silver and spinning as slow but opposite the rest of the ship. I could see the detail, it wasn't too far, but I'm not sure how big it was. Chances are we were the only ones who saw it. The damn thing was glowing and I was surprised to hear no one shouting to look up or anything. I remember actually looking for that. My mom asked me the next day if anyone in school asked about the UFO. Now, she says it was only a blimp. I drew a picture of it with a crayon when I was looking at it. 2 crayons. I ran to grab a loose leaf, and any crayons I could find that were light blue and light grey.
My mom threw it away. She said she thought it was garbage.
You know that's a lie.
When my mom and sister saw the UFO, they walked backwards and out the room like they were afraid of being abducted. A few minutes later, my mom came back and told us that our uncle, her brother who worked in the Air Force, told her a long time ago in confidentiality to not tell anyone else or he'd get in trouble, that he knows for a fact that aliens do exist. She can't deny it.
The second UFO/known to be an encounter by OM members in the last OMF; I was about 16. It was a summerish springish day, around the early afternoon. I was boiling water for spaghetti. The water wasn't boiling yet. I was staring at the water to watch it boil, to test the saying 'the watched pot never boils', and just as it begins to simmer as I'm in a completely relaxed almost meditative state now, a white orb made of pure white light the size of a baseball almost or a bit smaller came through the kitchen window. I remember it so well because I saw it from my right shoulder and had to actually make one spin to keep watching it. It's sort of weird how you can remember things a bit more detailed over time, though when it happens it's like a blurry vague memory. Maybe it's acceptance or something.
I remember watching it but feeling safe, warm, feeling like it was a butterfly or something with the essence of one. Angelic like.
I watched it almost slowly glide through the kitchen right past me, and made a soft turn into the living room where people were awake and moving, all around the apartment which is the one my mother lives in now, yet I was the only one who saw it. I never followed it or moved from my spot, I wanted to but it was like, I just wanted to watch. Maybe I was afraid of it coming to me. I just turned around to my right to put the noodles in. That should've drove me crazy.
So, that was 16. Between then and now, I've always watched the skies and have always noticed slightly moving stars, a bit faster as I aged.
It's almost unbelievable just to read over as I write all of this.
I'm trying to run through my experiences one by one. Ok.
My last few encounters were extremely intense. Extremely graphic, and very very apparent. I should've gone insane, but people have been through worse and they talk about it.
There was a day I watched a movie over and over again, just because I thought I noticed different things being said at different parts when I played the movie the next times. I watched it like 7 or 8 times thinking aliens were messing with me.
One day I write a post on facebook saying something like 'if an extradimensional being were to knock on your door, what would you do?' A few hours later, my brother's 1/2 brother Willy knocked on the door. I got a weird sensation in my body that it was for me for some reason, that I called an entity. I was excited sort of. I went to the peep hole and saw Willy, but he was wearing a huge like rasta hat or something and I was seeing him double. Nothing else, not the door, not the wall behind him. It was faint, but I noticed it. I closed it and hesitated for a moment, then unlocked the door. His usual "Hi Susie." Then talkng to me, my bf Emil, and my mom about I don't really remember, but we all had coffee. Emil wasn't smoking cigarettes with us 3.
A few minutes later like 1/2 an hour or less, Emil, Willy and I all decided to go to Central Park.
We stared at a tree, I meditated and saw it so well that I felt like I was the tree. It was a weird experience hanging out with him that afternoon.
I agreed to walk with him to his shared apartment he shares with 4 other people. Emil didn't really want to go but he went. When we get there I was talking to him almost treating him like an alien. There was a point I stared at him for so long that I saw his eyes turn black, face turn black, but it was in the dark and his complexion is very dark so it could've just been my eyes and being over dramatic and imagining things. Emil and I left about 30-40 minutes staying over, while I was telling him a lot of secrets and confessions. Like he was a father or something. I remember him saying "I live for people who complain."
That made me scared and worried. He told me I'm not gonna like it when Emil is taken right in front of me. That night when everyone was sleeping, Emil and I went to the kitchen to make some food. I think I looked back to see if anyone was there, because I always feel like there's someone behind me. I notice my shadow. My shadow was an alien. It was sort of computerized, and I remember a male voice say "Not nice is it?"
The voice sounded like it was either in my head, coming from the shadow, or I don't know. A telepathic voice? Maybe.
I stared at it for about 3 seconds before looking away in fear. I didn't say anything to him until I went to the room I think. I asked him if he saw my shadow. And if he said anything or heard anyone say that. Nothing from him. He said I just needed some sleep. He gave me 5 diphenhydramines to sleep. Not all at once, over a time lapse until I could fall asleep. I noticed there was a point he was talking to me and adjusting the laptop on the bed while laying stomach down, and he'd get silent and I'd turn around from facing the door and see him sitting back to the wall arms down legs straight out and laptop where he put it before getting on his stomach. He looked aggravated and told me I was getting attention from something because I called it to me. And it was getting out of hand. I needed to relax because I could've easily been manifesting them, like law of attraction.
I was scared so I'd ask him to come with me to the bathroom if I needed to go, even to take a 2.
I knew I was getting him mad, or at least impatient with me. Maybe I was overreacting, I dunno. I was afraid!
That led me to taking myself to the hospital, fighting him about going, him saying all they're gonna do is feed you pills. I knew that, but honestly I didn't know what else to do. I'm hoping I can get some help here. My shadow was completely replaced. It wasn't my shadow anymore. I have a drawing of the shadow. It's also on the page where I drew my 2 other encounters. The one in the hospital would be too vague to draw.
In the hospital, a few days in, I was only there for 9 days, I broke the shower knob and had to use a shower in a room 5 of the unit on the 6th floor. I remember the 5 because I connected it to numerology. All I remembered was the connection to life experience; human. When I was washing my hair with my eyes open because I get scared of closing my eyes since I imagine scary things, I got to see it.
A thin long light blue finger swiped the other side of the shower curtain near my face, from my forehead to my nose or mouth almost. It was about a foot away from my face! I gasped and started rinsing my hair as fast as possible.
i dry my hair with a towel and notice my reflection. I have a giant head. I remember going "Whooaa", and tilting slowly right and left. I remember putting my hands on my head and it feeling normal, but looking completely bizarre. I saw even in the metal hand napkin container on the wall, my head was huge. I was scared to leave now, right after being afraid to the point of running out. What a mix of emotions.
There were times in the hospital after that that I'd push the top of my head, thnking by worrying or stressing it'd grow.
When I finally got out after being given seraquel and abilify for a week and 2 days, they send me out with a prescription only for abilify. If it weren't for Emil hassling them and showing them papers on their mission as pharmacists, I'd probably be in a mental institution.
I stood in Emil's house ever since getting out. I've been there a few days only since then to now.
A friend named Ryan stood for a few weeks. I wanted to find out arch angels since I had come across it somehow on the internet as usual.
Mine is Metatron. His is Uriel. Satan.
I've seen his ears get red and pointy, I've seen his bald head turn green and start moving around like bumps growing and moving around, like his brain was sucking up power whenever he was using his computer. I called him satan. One day a woman walked up to him and said "so she found out" then something like "you're my favorite devil". It was Emil, Ryan and I out getting beer and cigarettes one afternoon. I stared at this woman and her forehead was getting red and literally growing straight outward. She would also shrink. I've also seen Ryan grow in height when confident, then shrink when Emil belittles him.
Maybe he's reptilian. I think someone should find all the ones with Uriel as their arch angel and check them out.
Anyway, My arch angel's color is a blue, almost royal blue.
One day in Emil's house, sitting right on the bed I'm talking from right now, I saw a white arm made of white light illuminating blue light wave one swift time coming out of the wall of Emil's mother's bedroom. I remember getting excited and happy. I saw it days later again sitting here this time it came out of the cabinet or microwave in the kitchen, but made a swirve once like a dance move almost.
I got excited again and almost ran around telling people.
The last thing I saw was some weeks later, maybe 1 or 2, I see a red red man, bald with pointy ears and a pointy beard, black whole eyes with a furious face. He looked like he would kill you if you got in his way. He was wearing black from head to toe, like in a funeral tuxedo. He was walking from left to right of the side of the building, where we walk out of to exit. He was walking away of the direction of the dead end that Emil's family lives nearby!
Emil didn't see him.
When he walked by he wasn't in sight, so I walked faster a bit to see and it was a man who lives in the building wearing a white shrt and white and blue plaid shorts. I rubbed my eyes or looked elsewhere for a moment and looked back at where he was walking up the stairs, and notice it was now Ryan, wearing all black but in different attire. He looked back at me to see if I was staring still, shook his head, covered his face or adjusted his hat, and walked right in the building.
These are my experiences. I've shared them with many people in an Alien Abductees Group on facebook, and am now sharing them on here. I wonder if anyone else has had anything even a bt similar to my experiences. I'd like to know that I'm not the only one that's had an alien shadow.
Bard

Re: I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by Bard on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Jake.

Check with Cy. I was think it may have been set it up for members only viewing and posting.

Although, it may be a good idea to at least display the 'encounter section' to guests before requiring a log in.

Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:20 pm

With that done, I'll create a thread link to the original OMF Encounters Archive. (edit post - Done -)

Thank you Susana
myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:32 am

thanks for making my stories view able to anyone.
Bard

Post by Bard on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Alienshadow

if anyone has had encounters, maybe we can connect our stories and try to solve their minor clues. im very lost and confused. my mind frame has been utterly annihilated. ive never thought biblical characters could present themselves to you in the flesh or through a wall, and i never knew the true extent of these alien beings telepathic capabilities until i saw my alien shadow.

Shadow:

You are not lost nor have you ever been. Confused? Yes, like the rest of us. No one has all the answers.

When the wind blows upon your face unexpectedly - do you react in fear because you cannot see it? Why is this? Because you have come to 'know' something is there - without even 'seeing' it.

Education takes time. Growth takes time. Attempt to Slow down your mind so you can see what is around you.

Which event troubles you so? The incident in the hospital?

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 pm

i guess thats one of the worst ones. the alien shadow i saw that replaced my own, i dont understand what their intention was.
Bard

Post by Bard on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 pm

myalienshadow wrote:i guess thats one of the worst ones. the alien shadow i saw that replaced my own, i dont understand what their intention was.

Start with the finger at the hospital.

What do you think was its purpose?
Were you harmed?
Did anyone else see it or the effects?

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

i think its purpose was to do it in the most unexpected place and time, to really show how far they are able to watch me. they can go anywhere and be completely undetectable to everyone else but me. they dont have to go through the walls, they can appear wherever they like. they like to raise your emotions i think. no matter where i am, be it deep underground or on another world, they will find me. theyll find everyone. they wanted me to be aware they can come at any moment, but prefer me to be a solo witness. i wish i couldve had other witnesses. all i have is testimony.
Bard

Post by Bard on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:00 pm

myalienshadow wrote:i think its purpose was to do it in the most unexpected place and time, to really show how far they are able to watch me. they can go anywhere and be completely undetectable to everyone else but me. they dont have to go through the walls, they can appear wherever they like. they like to raise your emotions i think. no matter where i am, be it deep underground or on another world, they will find me. theyll find everyone. they wanted me to be aware they can come at any moment, but prefer me to be a solo witness. i wish i couldve had other witnesses. all i have is testimony.

Have you ever considered it may have been there to heal you? You were in a hospital.

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:22 pm

but i was in the hospital because i saw my alien shadow. i sent myself to the hospital and went to the psych unit.
Bard

Post by Bard on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 pm

myalienshadow wrote:but i was in the hospital because i saw my alien shadow. i sent myself to the hospital and went to the psych unit.

You saw the shadow first - then went to the hospital - then saw the glowing finger in the hospital where you ran to find comfort and heal.

Images that you could not understand brought you fear which led you there.

Perhaps - you needed to be there to heal and they knew this?

You knew this.

You were not harmed.

And today - you still yearn to understand. You are facing the fears - which is good!

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:50 am

the psychiatrists only ignored me and fed me pills. i met some ppl and it eased my tension i guess, but i never spoke to any of the patients about why i was there or what i was going through. you shouldve seen the books. i also pulled out this grey pajama hospital wrap around long sleeve gown that had a hole where the stomach would be with residue of blood around the hole. i got a weird impression from that. it made me think about hospitals dealing with alien babies. who knows, it couldve just been heightened paranoia.
the book 'Abduction' should be here within this week. its already departed new jersey so its extremely close. came from colorado, the state im jealous of.
ill inform you when its in my hands.
Bard

Post by Bard on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:54 am

I will be here.

Just remember your family may not understand - nor you - but they are there to help you find comfort in times of need.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:15 am

Hello Shadow,

Welcome to OMF. I have been following the conversation between you and Md. It seems you've had many remarkable experiences. May I ask, how often these things are occurring? Have you gotten a feel for the frequency? Is there a pattern emerging for you in how it happens?

One thing that you might find helpful is to consider that a non-human being is going to approach out-reach and communication processes from a context (an understanding of reality and life) which belongs to an environment which is different from ours. How they perceive simple things like the mechanics of daily life, how a 'person' reacts to things in our environment, how a 'person' sees-hears-smells-feels as a means of discerning meaning in communication is going to be different from ours. Therefore their attempts to get your attention, effect a "good" circumstance in which to communicate, and then to actually get communication across in a way that is discernable and meaningful to you as a participant in that might not work very well at the outset.

Some things you can watch for is patterns of how they go about it.

What behaviors do they do the most often.

How do they react to your reactions? Do they withdraw (disappear), or get closer, or put more time distance between events?

Do they wait for you to react or respond in someway?

Can they be encouraged to behave differently?

Can you have an open conversation where they respond to you?

I ask these things because if this interaction you are having is open to two-way traffic then you could probably work with Mdonnall on a plan to help them adjust their efforts to be less traumatic for you. That way both you and they have a more harmonious event that results in something meaningful for both parties.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 am

About the use of religious images, archetypes, or symbols. ETs and UTs, "Others", know that a substantial number of the human population sees the world and interprets meaning through biblical terms. When we understand that every individual human is in most respects different from the next and we particularly here in America live in a mixed society, there may be limits to the "Others" being able to discern if an individual is going to react most favorably to communication using biblical terminology which is going to come in the form of words, images, symbols, and behaviors referencing biblical knowledge or concepts. This means that what we see, when we are suddenly faced with say, an image of Jesus, or of something we might define as a 'devil' or a particular figure out of one of our religions, or a situation that resembles a biblical ceremony or lesson may not be precisely that but rather an attempt to get a concept across or to illicit a reaction that would be most familiar to you in those terms. Early interactions with a non-human being could be part of an exploration process to see what is going to work best and see what the limits of certain possible communication tools will be. i.e. showing an image of something 'devilish' to gauge your fear reaction so as to have a baseline for fear reactions so they can then determine in future attempts what is too much or getting close to too much.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:08 pm

@ Mdonnall, the Abduction book from goHastings has arrived today, early afternoon, like around 1pm close to the time i woke up. i have not opened the package yet and am anticipating it. Smile
@ Cyrellys, im happy to answer any questions you may have about my experiences if its possible.
im still asking myself questions about it to this day!
ill say first, the time i saw the neon blue flying saucer with my whole family minus my youngest brother and my step father when i was abot 12 on an october night, i was happy and full of wonder and excitement. at the time i only wished to have encounters with real aliens. when youre younger everything seems like an adventure.
future research into the abduction phenomenon would change my heart. ive become afraid of them because of the stories i always hear about their intrusive, and unpermitted surgical procedures on helpless people and animals like cattle being mutilated. also as a youngster i mightve been more susceptible to them, but not anymore.
its strange and curious that when i feel afraid to see them now, its when they decide thats their cue to spook the shyt outta me.
answering your questions now, id say the times between the encounters were completely unexpected, and i think theyd prefer i not be able to track them when they might be here tracking us. i never noticed any pattern, but then again i never kept the experiences in my journal out of paranoia that someone was taking my information from my laptop. i deleted everything i wrote about the experience which i regret.
i know that it all happened between a time frame of just about 2 to 3 months. more like 2 i think. maybe even less.
it feels like theyre partially entertained by my emotions when they surprise me. but then again, sometimes i liked the fear. you know the saying "that which we are most afraid of, is what thrills us the most".
its been months since i saw the red man, which was basically my last vivid sighting. the white arm, aliens, and red man felt completely separate from eachother as energy beings. they all gave me very different feelings. but, they couldve all been the same entities, playing with my visuals. they couldve been messing with my perception internally.
i wouldnt say they ran away, just sort of said peekaboo to me, or stood still like the alien shadow did for me to stare for a while. both aliens i ended up at some point looking away in fear, and it would leave me. i regret not staring at the shadow for good. i should have. thats a huge regret of mine. the fear was unbelievable. the feeling of holy shyt, im having an alien encounter! i asked for it! its why they said to me "not nice is it?" to verify to me that i didnt really want what i was asking for.
just a theory of mine, i just said this to my bf emil, who is a reptilian witness he says. hes seen eyes and sharp teeth. the golden eyes, the slit irises, and the loss of energy.
these alien beings could be planning a mass landing soon, and could be getting us ready to see them soon. i think theyre getting us used to them. or trying to anyways.
i dont know if i can encourage them to treat me a little bit more with ease and patience, i think they know when the right time is to show themselves. i think the times when im completely indifferent, or am in a meditative or spaced state, they like to come. you can believe me that i dont like to be alone indoors or outdoors, i dont like hospitals or doctors, and i dont meditate anymore. i even cut down on my spacing out.
the biblical beings i mentioned, theyre not really literally biblical entities. i say biblical, but i just mean the energy they gave me. like, the beings arm made of light. ive always connected light beings to the heavens. they could be angels, but i dont know anything at all. life itself is a theory. even death.
the feeling i got from the arm was happiness, excitement. i think it was good, but i couldve just been fooled to believe so, so my guard is down.
the red bald man with black eyes, pointy ears, i think he had small brown horns on his forehead. 2 horns. the woman i saw and the ryan guy ive also seen at times of nervousness, the sides of their temples close to their hairline, small horns started protruding. i think ive seen a little too much for a little new yorker girl. to me it feels extra bizarre and unbelievable because new york is full of people, and they come completely undetected. or so i know of. the government i have a feeling knows some things that are happening to us, but theyre threatened to keep their mouths shut. its sad.
people are really being scarred, both mentally and literally which is ironic.
i dont know if i want to encounter them or not. i feel curious but at the same time want to hide in safety. theres no way to hide. ive learned that the hard way. they really wanted me to know they can get to me at any given time, especially when im most clueless or thoughtless of them arriving, or already being around. its weird how ive always felt watched since i was little. maybe my family and i were the only ones who saw the giany glowing blue ufo on that october night. people shouldve been screaming outside. i heard not one person yell to look up. i thought it was weird. maybe they were only meant for us.
maybe its why my mom has cancer now.
myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:05 pm

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 pm

the aliens legs mightve had backward joints. it looked a lot scarier in my kitchen. i remember tilting a bit to the side and watching it move along with me, i could see that it was computerized. the voice followed, "not nice is it?"
Bard

Post by Bard on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:07 am

myalienshadow wrote:im still asking myself questions about it to this day! ill say first, the time i saw the neon blue flying saucer with my whole family minus my youngest brother and my step father when i was abot 12 on an october night, i was happy and full of wonder and excitement. at the time i only wished to have encounters with real aliens. when youre younger everything seems like an adventure.
Maturity – though what is being taught as the ‘truth’ of the time – blinds us to many things as we become harsh and unkind. Unbending in our wills and what we have glimpsed in our life.

future research into the abduction phenomenon would change my heart. ive become afraid of them because of the stories i always hear about their intrusive, and unpermitted surgical procedures on helpless people and animals like cattle being mutilated. also as a youngster i mightve been more susceptible to them, but not anymore. its strange and curious that when i feel afraid to see them now, its when they decide thats their cue to spook the shyt outta me.

Again, fear is a normal reaction. Until you have learned to move beyond it to find the greater meaning within the experience. Fear raises our ‘awareness’ and commands us to ‘pay attention’. Fear is submission – instead replace it with stubborn determination.

answering your questions now, id say the times between the encounters were completely unexpected, and i think theyd prefer i not be able to track them when they might be here tracking us. i never noticed any pattern, but then again i never kept the experiences in my journal out of paranoia that someone was taking my information from my laptop. i deleted everything i wrote about the experience which i regret. i know that it all happened between a time frame of just about 2 to 3 months. more like 2 i think. maybe even less. it feels like theyre partially entertained by my emotions when they surprise me. but then again, sometimes i liked the fear. you know the saying "that which we are most afraid of, is what thrills us the most".

I can still sense that the largest issue you seem to be having is with finding a healthy approach in managing your fear. I have a few suggestions.
1. Spend a few weeks only trying to find positive outcomes from seeing/experiencing. How could this impact you, your world, or your spiritual significance.
2. Spend a few weeks looking for only the neutral outcomes. You know – like a give and take aspect of a mutual (if even unexpected) interaction or relationship.
3. Then weigh it with some of the negative aspects.
In doing so – I believe (and this is only my opinion) that you will find that there has always been a balance.

its been months since i saw the red man, which was basically my last vivid sighting. the white arm, aliens, and red man felt completely separate from eachother as energy beings. they all gave me very different feelings. but, they couldve all been the same entities, playing with my visuals. they couldve been messing with my perception internally.
i wouldnt say they ran away, just sort of said peekaboo to me, or stood still like the alien shadow did for me to stare for a while. both aliens i ended up at some point looking away in fear, and it would leave me. i regret not staring at the shadow for good. i should have. thats a huge regret of mine. the fear was unbelievable. the feeling of holy shyt, im having an alien encounter! i asked for it! its why they said to me "not nice is it?" to verify to me that i didnt really want what i was asking for.

Have you ever seen the moive – What the Bleep do We know? If not – do so. I implore you. One of our other members,(99)pointed out something in another thread that may help you understand this concept.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tAvzsjcBtx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_dmYT83ZKY
Your ‘State of Mind’ greatly affects your perception….

just a theory of mine, i just said this to my bf emil, who is a reptilian witness he says. hes seen eyes and sharp teeth. the golden eyes, the slit irises, and the loss of energy.
these alien beings could be planning a mass landing soon, and could be getting us ready to see them soon. i think theyre getting us used to them. or trying to anyways.
i dont know if i can encourage them to treat me a little bit more with ease and patience, i think they know when the right time is to show themselves. i think the times when im completely indifferent, or am in a meditative or spaced state, they like to come. you can believe me that i dont like to be alone indoors or outdoors, i dont like hospitals or doctors, and i dont meditate anymore. i even cut down on my spacing out.

Yes, they could or they could not. Can you change either? No. What you can change is what you are already in possession of - Your spiritual self. By building on this – you will gain control how you ‘react’ and it will be more healthy for you and those around you.
I’m sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she fares well. I think there is ample evidence to support that all of the pollution man has wrought upon the Earth is tied to increased cancer rates. There is poison in the air, water, soil, and food systems. Do your own research and you will find this to be factually true. And cancer can stem from a simple mutation not tied to any of the above mentioned.

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 am

mdonnal, im already aware of everything youve been telling me. ive done my research and perhaps beyond. its why im in the predicament im in.
god only knows how much im trying to understand this. why me. im really not important.
i dont feel i have anything to give. maybe its to teach me to become accustomed to them. theyre not really scary at all, im not so afraid anymore. i was expressing my emotions, at the time. now, i almost look forward to seeing them again. id just like it to be daylight, outdoors, and most preferably with people around. not that id have extra witnesses, that i wouldnt freak out as much. i have a feeling ill cry when confronted.
i know my emotions of fear are normal, and very understandable.
i know im not the only one. i just want answers. but in all honesty, the best chance of me receiving my answers would only be through the culprit.
i guess ill read this book, post my blog, and wait for a new encounter. thats all i can do at this point. maybe try to be healthier, going out more, and meditating again to pull them to me somehow. i guess, when will you ever be ready for something like this, huh? lol its not like im ready but well, they already presented themselves. maybe its my move somehow. maybe im just over reading all of it. maybe im just trying not to get on their bad side. i dont know if they have a bad side.
i dont know if they have a good side.
i dont know if they HAVE a side.
i often tell them to contact me in my dreams rather than the conscious. maybe w/e theyre doing needs me awake most of the time. maybe they dont hear my thoughts.
i dont know how far this goes, but i guess any ideas or theories i may come up with along the way, ill test. just like i do with my thoughts, and extremely loud screaming in my head.
Bard

Post by Bard on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:20 am

Forgive me - you sounded like this was all new to you.

How many places have you told your story? Was this helpful to you? Did you find any connections with people who have had the same encounters?

If you were to guess what group is contacting you?

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:08 am

Good Morning Shadow,

You spoke of preparing for the next event with them. Here is a suggestion of something you could try:

Before your next encounter come up with three questions for them which could relate to your deeper questions about them. You mentioned above about not knowing if they have a good side. So perhaps you could formulate one of the questions to be something like - "Do you make your choices according to your understanding of good and bad?"

The criteria for your questions would try to be relatively simple, generally neutral, and something that helps you gain a useful understanding toward your personal definition of forming a good relationship with them; basically questions that can also be illuminating for them to understand what you value.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:19 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:Forgive me - you sounded like this was all new to you.

How many places have you told your story? Was this helpful to you? Did you find any connections with people who have had the same encounters?

If you were to guess what group is contacting you?

Mdonnall brings up a good question. Are you aware that there is more than one group/species attempting involvement with humans?

myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:54 pm

if i were to guess what type is contacting me or contacted me, i wouldnt give names.
all i know is it wasnt scaly, it wasnt green or grey. it was smooth like a dolphins skin, (just going by the single finger i saw), and it was a light blue. what i can do is ask ppl in the facebook group if theyve had contact with these beings, if theyve shared their names. i know they do sometimes.
they often like to act or seem superior to us. i think its what brings on the fear the most. the authority figure sense. you might be powerless, especially if you wake up with them in your room and they freeze you systematically, then take yo through your home walls and probe you all over, like ive heard from a lot of cases. theyre mostly out for the sake of w/e surgical mission theyre on. thats the impression i get. almost all cases i found there is a case of them violating our bodies somehow. via implants, surgery, removing sperm or eggs, creating hybrids, and they do it all without asking. theyll take you to see your child, but you cant have them. thats one of their objectives on this planet. ive heard someone say they want to place the hybrids either on this world after were all dead from w/e disaster lay before us, or a new world if not their own.
@ Cyrellys, since i was 12 and first saw my ufo, ive been interested in aliens. i know there are many species, over 13. ive had contact with maybe a handful or more then.
the picture i drew of the beings i saw is on the 3rd page of this. i will think of 3 good questions to ask them, i think thats a great idea. i hope not to become overly scared during my next encounter that my questions freeze up. and then again, i hope they dont hurt me.
myalienshadow
Contactee
Contactee

Post by myalienshadow on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:25 pm

i did, i wrote a lot more before my last post. it never went up!
theres a group on facebook called Alien Abductees group. there ive had ppl talk to me about alien experiments, hybrids, being raped by reptilians, being taken to a ship that was glowing but had no light fixtures, and was round for the most part. some ppl are asleep and wake up with implants.
an abducees kid drew 2 drawings of what he calls alien language. he drew the controls of the ships.
no one has had an alien shadow, no one has saw a red devil man, and i just found out from the book Abduction from John E. Mack that others, usually thousands, have seen beings of light.
Bard

Post by Bard on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:28 am

You should invite some of your friends from the Facebook group to share there stories.

Beings of light do seem rather common, I agree. Strange stuff indeed!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:19 pm