Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
dylan OMF-Original
ScaRZ
IPFreely
Cyrellys
Mur
Paul Chefurka
Jake Reason
Bard
Admin
dan
15 posters

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Empty Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Testing.......

Yes, it is working.

Congratulations to Cyrellys & Co.!

I will be continuing the BPWH blog from Compass Morainn, which was a continuation from the original OMF site on ProBoards, which is in the process of being re-archived from that site.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mur

encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Mur Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm

oh relax

I'm just admiring the view
    Bard
    Bard

encounters - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 38 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Bard Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:30 am

Mur wrote:Greetings Omies and "Dannies"

I hope you all are well.

I've not read the thread in a while, but I'm interested in comments regarding the upcoming "black pope"

I'd much appreciate a good link.

I'd certainly entertain opinions also.

These are intriguing times

Welcome back and thanks for the warm tidings, this time around.

What brought you out of retirement into the cold of this dark place? A black Pope or Disclosure Lite?

Feel free to start a thread:

Religion Thread

Yes, intriguing times.

Or ongoing discussion here:

Scarz Thread

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:44 am

The prophecy of Malachy doesn't necessarily mean the last Pope (Black Pope) will have a black skin color. It very well may be pointing to his true nature. In other words he will not wear the garment of white (light)that springs from within,but rather wears a garment of blackness (darkness) from within.

It doesn't matter what he may appear outwardly to wear,it's all about the true nature within. Fleshly (physical) eyes are easily deceived.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 am

I have finished David B's book. It is very well written....... Well, there are places where, perhaps, he slides too easily into polemics, not, of course, that I am not also familiar with that territory. He is rather less than charitable toward our feathered friends, the scientific materialists. I, on the other hand, can feel their pain...... sometimes!

It is curious, these ideological polarizations that have become particularly adumbrated, in these latter days. I try to understand, and usually I do, but there are times when I am wont to throw up my hands, in despair.

If I am wrong about the world, things may not go down well at all. There simply is no basis for talking, between the many different factions. The scientists seem to have no clue about the cultural harm that they cause. But, then, neither do the sectarians. It just seems that the academics should have less excuse than the rest.

(cont.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:31 am

the scientists seem to have no clue about the cultural harm that they cause. But, then, neither do the sectarians. It just seems that the academics should have less excuse than the rest.

...and each functions as a horse in blinders, including those who believe the world is over populated for their inability to see the culmination of potential in a full house of interconnecting consciousness. Like running an engine at optimum capacity.

There simply is no basis for talking, between the many different factions.

Of course there isn't. The interchange communications artists are too busy trying to jump ahead when they have yet to create and accentuate the common ground and common imperative and common potential (triad) that is clearly convincing.

Sort of like setting the table for dinner before you've gained agreement on need for sustenance, planned the dinner and cooked it.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Hello Cy,

I was beginning to wonder where you had gone to. How is the lambing season going? Late nights, early mornings......

...and each functions as a horse in blinders, including those who believe the world is over populated for their inability to see the culmination of potential in a full house of interconnecting consciousness. Like running an engine at optimum capacity.
    I think we may agree that the time window for realizing our human potential may be a short one. Something will have to give, within a few years, if our potential is not to be squandered, in some sort of economic/political meltdown.

Hope is supposed to spring eternal, but probably not for all of us, and certainly not for the BPWH. How deep can we fall into the Tribulational abyss, before we succumb to mere a survival mentality? Many of us would hope to be taken out early on, rather than to have to witness our hitting the bottom. Survival at all costs is just not on my wish list.

Do I sound a somber note, Cy? Perhaps so. There has been some opportunity to move things forward, on this end, but it does appear to have been squandered. I'm willing to accept part of the blame, but not all of it. It will take more than one of us to save the world. Is that supposed to be a news flash? I don't take it too personally. I can wax philosophical, after all. But still...... it's not always easy, is it? My proactive days are numbered.

I can still be a commentator. Watch me commentate. If God is still waiting to save us, it becomes increasingly difficult to understand what she is waiting for. If the ET's are supposed to save us, well, those odds are getting longer, every day. They don't have as much leeway as God might. No? They can just cut their losses, and move on to the next experiment. Yes? God can, too, but it won't be a God that most of us would recognize. It will be a stranger...... an alien god. Thanks, but no thanks!

So, I don't know, Cy. I guess we'll have to cry on each other's shoulder. I could think of worse things, quite easily!

But back to David B........

He gives no quarter to the materialists. He wants them run out of town, unceremoniously. Me? I think they deserve a ceremony, and our undying gratitude, for a job well done. Thanks, guys and gals! Even, or especially, Dawkins and Hitchens. Sure, their ample royalties have softened the pain, but, still, either they are good actors, or they did spend overtime, staring into the Abyss. Someone had to do it, and I can't think of two better people for the job. They did almost manage to put a face on the faceless. They gave it a focus, and were willing to be our punching bags. Think about it......

David does seem just a tad ungrateful, and he gets to play the hero, although his royalties may not have measured up. Tell us about it.

But why or how do David B and Thomas N manage to avoid the MoAPS? They give it lip service, now and then, but they somehow manage to just walk on by. They seem to preach for the collapse of materialism, but it is as if the ghost of materialism were going to keep the airplanes flying on time, ad infinitum. I mean really. Could two such smart people be quite so clueless? Are they just acting dumb, or what? This is why I honor that ghost. Until the new day dawns, that ghost will be the only thing between us and the Abyss. At this point, we are all living in glass houses.

Let me then get back to Thomas, where I'm just at the half-way mark...... And right there, at that mark, Thomas lays it out...... many more years of painstaking research lie between us and the MoAPS. Nothing to get excited about, and no big rush. We have all the time in the world. I'm not sure I get it. If progress is not going to come to a grinding halt, where will it go from here, in this extended interim? How long is this grace period? Just as long as it takes, supposes Thomas, with more than a little naïveté. Yes, there is no hurry folks. Let's just all stay calm.

(cont.)

Mur

Post by Mur Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:11 pm

ScaRZ wrote:The prophecy of Malachy doesn't necessarily mean the last Pope (Black Pope) will have a black skin color. It very well may be pointing to his true nature. In other words he will not wear the garment of white (light)that springs from within,but rather wears a garment of blackness (darkness) from within.

It doesn't matter what he may appear outwardly to wear,it's all about the true nature within. Fleshly (physical) eyes are easily deceived.

Where does the term "black" even come from?

Is it Malachy or Nostradamus?

I can't find a decent link
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Dan, for what it is worth, I'm posting a provisional "warning notice" for a possible mass-scale event, based upon multi-source anomalous mental phenomena indicators (similar to those prior to the escalation in Syria and chemical weapon concerns, and the week prior to Fukushima tsunami). Might be a false alarm -- but Robinson also noted DMZ and invasion.

Post by Mur Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:12 am

Gee...seems that there is a lot going on

DMZ doesn't seem to match with Muslim terrorists though.

The only one I know of is in Korea
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:50 am

Mur wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:The prophecy of Malachy doesn't necessarily mean the last Pope (Black Pope) will have a black skin color. It very well may be pointing to his true nature. In other words he will not wear the garment of white (light)that springs from within,but rather wears a garment of blackness (darkness) from within.

Where does the term "black" even come from?

Is it Malachy or Nostradamus?

I can't find a decent link

Mur, I will post a reply in The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 Thread.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:22 am

GSB/SSR wrote:
    Dan, for what it is worth, I'm posting a provisional "warning notice" for a possible mass-scale event, based upon multi-source anomalous mental phenomena indicators (similar to those prior to the escalation in Syria and chemical weapon concerns, and the week prior to Fukushima tsunami). Might be a false alarm -- but Robinson also noted DMZ and invasion.
    I've checked your site Gary, to no avail concerning the above. Let us know when you post details.
    Thanks

I would be in favour of an invasion. It appears China is running out of patience as well. These dictatorial charades serve no further progressive purpose in the East. The last Stalin standing, must be retired.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:28 am

Hi Mur.
    I would recommend the C2C interview concerning the "last Pope" speculation. A link to the youtube can be found on ScaRZ Bible thread here

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:47 am

Dan wrote:Do I sound a somber note, Cy? Perhaps so. There has been some opportunity to move things forward, on this end, but it does appear to have been squandered. I'm willing to accept part of the blame, but not all of it. It will take more than one of us to save the world. Is that supposed to be a news flash? I don't take it too personally. I can wax philosophical, after all. But still...... it's not always easy, is it? My proactive days are numbered.
    Oh so gloom.

I recall writing to Jack a few years back, that when the horizon of our mortal days approach, we are prone to project the world will end with us.
    Jack agreed, adding a wink emoticon.

We believe what we think about most.

I have recently been reevaluating what I've been thinking about most. And I think I was wrong.

The Baby boomers and GenX are not going to allow Apocalypse Now.

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 pm

That's because STAReports are generally not open-source for the public. However, Robinson did tweet the following:

I've checked your site Gary, to no avail concerning the above. Let us know when you post details.
    Thanks

I would be in favour of an invasion. It appears China is running out of patience as well. These dictatorial charades serve no further progressive purpose in the East. The last Stalin standing, must be retired.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Thanks Gary.

Indeed it would be scary for that peninsula. But I think it would be Over lickity-split. And I wouldn't be surprised if it took a nuke. Followed by a Valkyrie.

The Koreans are humble kind people. North and South will embrace if given a chance.

Mur

Post by Mur Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    GSB/SSR wrote:
    Thanks

I think the invasion runs the other way...North to South...but regardless....I believe Gary is correct.

Anomalous chatter has picked up.

Someone described it as being a shockwave of mass consciousness passing back from the future.

Robinson feels the effects from dreams...others get different vibrations.

I still have great concerns for economic issues....which have morphed into a political crisis.

The world appears on a tipping point more than ever.

It won't take much.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Date: March 3, 2013 4:07:34 PM EST
    To: Ron 
    Cc: Princess Aliyah, John S, Chris L 
    Subject: Re: One Paragraph

With the surfeit of mystical/magical language, allusions to the BPWH may be found in every paragraph.  But, without being overly esoteric, I would choose the most obvious allusion......

> Ring of Void.  With the World done, the Princess enjoys a respite within the consciousness of creation.  The Best Possible World will come to be as the Princess and Spirit adjust the parameters and place another seed in the void.  From Olympus to Kashmir, the Princess scans space and time, not of our World but of another, consults with her Footman, and then allows time to flow along the correct path. <

Ok....... Yes, Creation is accomplished within God or cosmic consciousness.  

Another seed in the void.....?  I think of the Logos, but how many logoi are there?  There could be the Alpha and Omega, but they have been eternally present.  

Allowing time to flow along the correct path, has to do with the least action principle, which is facilitated through the Weak Measurements notion of Jakir Aharanov.  

Ok..... this is not an oral exam...... I'll let Chris handle the rest...... 

On Mar 2, 2013, at 10:23 PM, Ronald > wrote:

Hi Dan,

Again you have the challenge of selecting one paragraph from the January Chronicles, but ONLY if you provide an explanation as to how it relates to your issues. And you ONLY get to post ONE paragraph.

Ron

Date: March 3, 2013 4:42:05 PM EST
    To: Chris 
    Cc: 
    Subject: Re: On the potential for limited collaboration at some point

Chris, 

I'm rereading your CTMU pdf document....... http://www.iscid.org/papers/Langan_CTMU_092902.pdf 

I still don't see a difference between the CTMU and the BPWH.  My main point is that Creation, being self-excited is also self-containded, and is therefore finite in its temporal and spatial extent.  However, by being embedded in Eternity, it is everlasting.  Being the BPW, there is no need for any other Creations, other than as possible side-shows.  We are the center ring, in the Big Top!  Love is the only boundary for God.  

Are we not on the same page, here?  

Dan

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Thank you Ron.

Dan, your crystal ball might need a little windex. Not that mine is any clearer. I see no eschatology there, just some farmer weather forecasting. At least there is a sunny side.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Jake,

Yes, maybe I should ask about that. He's never been an eschaton freak.

I mean that would scare the bejeezus out of me!
    -----------

In the SfA today, after some favorable comments on I.D., I realized that immaterialism comes down pretty strongly in favor of it's alternative, theistic evolution, that being a much less dualistic theory. This was a big insight for me. Remind me to elaborate......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:28 am

I'm halfway through my second reading of Chris' CTMU.pdf. He has everything there except for a sense of immediacy and urgency. Can we bring him around to that sense? It could be a significant event, in the larger scheme.

2:50-------------

I've finished a second reading of Chris' CTMU.pdf.

It rather leaves us twisting in the cosmic wind. It speaks eloquently of teleology and telesis, but nothing of a Telos. It has no prophetic element to it. There is no indication where the CTMU might differ, perceptually, from the existing scientific cosmology. There is no route to verification.

I can only surmise that he has deliberately shied away from drawing the very obvious prophetic conclusions. In a note to me he mentioned John 16:14, a statement to which I have made numerous references. Yet, in his public utterances, he chooses discretion, and an unwillingness to take the next step, or otherwise follow through.

Chris has provided me with deeper insights into the BPWH. His work does provide a technical précis for the BPWH. It could be used as a bridge back to the Academy.

Back to the Academy.......? Well, that assumes that any academicians are already disposed to take a quantum leap into teleology. Nagel and Berlinski come as close as any, but they also act as the exceptions that prove the rule of academic intransigence. All three of them have been singled out from the herd, and been branded as heretics, and now serve only as warnings to any who might dare to follow.

No research program has been opened up. There is no path to follow. Neither is it clear that a collaboration with Chris would effect this outcome. All we could do is commiserate.

But I would like to know if he personally rejects any significant part of the BPWH. He may just feel, however, that any public agreement with me would only serve to further undermine his own tenuous reputation vis a vis the academy. And to what benefit?

If not a collaboration, what about a conversation? I would benefit, but I'm not sure how he would, especially not if he is deliberately eschewing the cosmic/eschatological conclusions.

But maybe I'll take a stab at it, anyway. I can't just walk away, can I?

(cont.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Christopher might consider looking very close to home. We're sitting on a powder keg.

Trails of Light....

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Date: March 4, 2013 5:58:26 PM EST

Chris, 

I've finished my second reading of your CTMU.pdf.  Several issues emerge....... 

1.)  Your dual-aspect monism, or panpsychism, surely provides a logical basis for the evolution of mind, in a teleological fashion.  But what then seems to be missing is an actual Telos/Omega, unless this is the implied role of the 'global' aspect of self-cognition, mentioned on page 33. 

2.)  And then I'm not sure of the point of evolution.  I can certainly see the point of Creation, but are you saying that evolution was the only way to produce other minds?  Could not God more easily have cloned himself, as seems to be suggested by existence of spirits, say, or of the Incarnation, even.  Nature, of course, has various amazing aspects, but you suggest that being self-subsistent is not one of them.  

3.)  Given an eternal Telos, could not Creation simply be a projection of that Telos, wherein time would be an illusion that is, nonetheless, an essential feature of our creaturely mortality?  In this case, an evolved 'natural' seeming world, would then be the best possible means by which the self-revealing Creator could conceal himself from us, his co-Creators, up until the final Revelation.  No? 

4.)  In the BPWH, natural history is simply the logical, aesthetic backdrop to human history, the point of which was to allow us collectively to reach our greatest greatest human potential, short of divinity, itself, and unencumbered by its shadow.  That final step comes with a rapture-like event, when our material progress has reached it natural culmination.  

5.)  Yes, otherwise we do run into the many ethical issues that are embedded in the likes of eugenics and Transhumanism.  

Perhaps you feel yourself to be irrevocably committed to a neutral monism.  That is certainly a step in the right direction, but would it not be a shame to miss out on a more robust embrace of Spirit, were that at all possible?  Is it not possible?  

I gather that you feel that humanity is not yet sufficiently evolved to deserve any such embrace. We simply are not ready to meet our 'maker', nor would we be, in any foreseeable future.  This does seem to discount the idea of a human soul.  Following Feynman's single electron theory, I suggest a single (human) soul theory, wherein, even along with God, we share in a single, sapient cosmic soul.  Certainly it conforms to an ontic economy.  

Perhaps you are simply trying to provide a bridge for the academically minded, to find their way to the larger truth.  This is certainly a worthy task.  However, it may be that the truth is more of a gestalt, and may not logically be parceled out.  This latter possibility does then seem to require that Revelation be predicated on more than mere pedagogy.  

Dan 

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:37 am

Recall Chris Robinson's DMZ invasion dream? Today's headline ...

N. Korea threatens to nix Korean War cease-fire

Amid reports that ally China has agreed to back U.N. sanctions with U.S., isolated nation's army threatens to return to war

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57572520/north-korea-vows-to-cancel-korean-war-cease-fire-amid-talk-of-new-sanctions-continued-u.s-military-drills/

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 am

Good one, Gary.

See me sitting by the phone, waiting for the call from the White House. Well, we hope that the Hamster guy is having fun, anyway!

Is there just a bit of orchestration? This could be WWIII.5, fought with nukes and bows and arrows.

Is this supposed to be a wakeup call..... we get a whiff of grape-shot, or is it just another time-check? I trust that Gary will keep us posted.
    ----------

And I'm not holding my breath wrt Chris L. Why would he not be locked into his CTMU? Is that not his Golden Goose? I did append the following.......
    Date: March 4, 2013 6:36:28 PM EST

p.s.  What may be the biggest obstacle between us is the ETH vs. the UTH, or ultra-terrestrial hypothesis.  The BPWH is, very forthrightly, pre-Copernican.  An essential final phase of the cosmic concealment is to have the spiritual messengers masquerading as ET's, to better assist in our preparation for a spiritual disclosure, that would be, as in the prophetic tradition, humanly focused, as part of John 16, as you suggest.  Had the messengers not been so disguised, they would have prematurely triggered the event that they were only meant to assist in.  
    And, so now, there is another lengthy response, this time to my email from Sunday. I would like to post the full correspondence, but even suggesting that might spook him off.

Ok, so pardon me while I get back into email mode......
    Date: March 5, 2013 10:26:29 AM EST
    Cc: 

Golly, Chris, were we supposed to be talking about collaboration?  I plumb forgot...... I was having too much fun with the BS.  

The reason I called Ron, way back in '91, was due to a sense of urgency.  In a sense, I was simply dialing 911, and he just happened to pick up the phone.  This is why we're supposed to collaborate.  Just ask Ron.....  And that's why I'm calling you now.  

The last time I was on a national broadcast, it was with 24hrs notice.  Maybe I'm supposed to train you in being a minute-man, or a minute-Comforter, and I think you know the reference.  You may also be our cosmic Bouncer...... perfectly seriously.  

See, I never felt like I had time to write even one book, let alone a collected works.  Of course, Ron thinks I'm just being lazy, which is about half right.  Everything we have to do may hinge on 45min of sheer terror.  There won't be time to hold anything back.  Perhaps you're already there, and I'm just here to help you check it out.  Neither of us gets instructions.  It is our job to twist in the wind, gracefully. 

Are we not, every day, on the verge of a political/economic meltdown?  So when will be the best time for God to show up on the scene, and what should he do or say, at that point, we all belonging to the Prophetic tradition, at least when I last checked? 

Am I ready?  Are you ready?  

That's all we need to know...... 

And now I take my son's truck to be emissions tested..... 

Dan 
    Date: March 5, 2013 10:44:20 AM EST
    Cc: .......

Actually, the last time I was bounced, I think it was Aliyah who was my comforter...... 

5:15--------

Back to Thomas N....... I do believe that his book is a game changer. So what should I do about it? Tell me where the people are going, so that I can be in front. Is that not what I get paid for? Well, I'm running just as fast as my little legs will carry me.

6:10----------

Jack and I appear to have reached a tentative agreement to have an eschatological chit-chat, on the dock of the bay, later this month. Chris has been especially invited to join us.

Definitely read the NYT review. I will need to check out it's numerous links....... http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/07/books/thomas-nagel-is-praised-by-creationists.html . Can Chicken Little possibly belly-up to that table?

On page 83, Thomas trumps David Chalmer's hard problem, with the impossible problem...... reason. It would be of historical interest to review why David dismissed reason.

All that we now have to understand is that reason = Logos. No?

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 am

Date: March 6, 2013 2:53:51 PM EST
    To: Jack, Chris 
    Cc: Larry, Ron
    Subject: Re: San Francisco meetings

Jack et al, 

Yes, I can come to SF as early as Monday, March 18, and I would have an open return, aiming for four or five days. Yes? 

In general, I would prefer to have our meetings be sooner than later.  As far as any of us know, there may be some urgency.  Time may be wasting.  On my way to or from SF, I could stop off to visit Chris, and possibly Larry, either in Missouri or in Philadelphia, if they still wish to postpone going to San Francisco, until June.  

I do remain the one-trick pony, wrt the BPWH and with the attendant gestalt-switch conforming to a biblical style Endtimes revelation, obviating the 'necessity' of a tribulation or armageddon, which otherwise are looming, just on the horizon. 

OTOH, I am feeling that these meetings should be predicated on the reasonable prospect of generating significant enthusiasm, first amongst ourselves.  Jack and I have already done a preliminary version of the BPWH.  I'm not confident that mere technical improvements in the filming or editing could greatly enhance the outcome.  

Right now, the potential for new enthusiasm would need to come from Chris.  So far, Chris has not been hopping up and down, it seems.  So it may be that we should focus on his continued trepidations about the BPWH.  Is this not a correct assessment?  

This favorable outcome could most easily be facilitated, say, by Ron simply whispering a few magic words in Larry's ear.  If Ron is unwilling to play a card or two, toward this end, we may still be stuck on square one.  But, perhaps, this has already happened, with a slight delay in the reaction. 

I can point you in what I believe to be the correct direction, but you all must be able to step up and step out.  How close might we be to that happening?  

As a case in point, Chris is quite sure that I lack a sufficient grasp of the CTMU, for us to be able to effectively collaborate.  I would then need to spend more time with him in that world, to demonstrate the complementarity between our two models.  Are we talking days or weeks?  

So I'm thinking that more progress on that front may be a prerequisite to something significant happening between the three of us.  

I will be cogitating on this, while I finish Tom Nagel's new and widely reviewed Mind & Cosmos. It is helping me to get a better focus on the commonalities of the CTMU and BPWH.

Nothing I've said here need preclude an early visit to Jack.  I'm just feeling the need for some more confidence coming from the show-me state.  

Just a little more patience with the process, Jack....... 

In particular, I may need Jack's help in persuading Chris and Larry of the importance of the closed timelike curve (CTC) as the necessary basis of the BPWH.  This may also be the biggest conceptual stumbling block.  Jack did not quite jump on board with that, last October.  

Dan 

Date: March 7, 2013 10:29:53 AM EST
    Cc: Jack, Larry, Ron

Chris, 

Ok, my exposition has still been faulty...... one of these days, I might get it right.  

Wrt Ron and the BPWH, I have only ever been operating under a sense of urgency.  Things, however, had reached a hiatus, wrt Jack.  But now you and Larry have shown up, so, once again, I'm testing the eschatological waters.  I'm doing a time-check..... 

See, in my ever devious way of thinking, I'm always on the lookout for a backdoor that God could use to trigger the MoAPS, the mother of all paradigm shifts, other than, say, having Jesus land on the White House lawn.  I have always supposed that the Ron&Dan show could represent such a backdoor.  

Then, quite suddenly, you and Larry appear on my doorstep, and so I'm thinking, aha, maybe this is it....... 

To wit, someone would call Ron.... Ron would call Larry, and Larry would call you, to convey a sense of urgency wrt the MoAPS.  That's all.  

Why all this deviousness, on the part of God?  It's just a question of the optimal way for the old guy to bring his cosmic coverup to an end.  The more spontaneous and human centered that this MoAPS can appear, the better off will we, the cosmic co-Creators, be.  Yes? 

So, you see, I'm merely attempting to demonstrate my own preparedness to be a spearhead for this latter-day revelation.  You and Jack can help mightily, mainly be being my interlocutors.  Jack has already had a fair amount of practice.  

If and when Ron gets the call, you and I would have an urgent meeting, and then the two of us would meet with Jack, wherever.  At that point, there would be some more filming, presumably. 

So, you see, I'm just waiting for Godot, via Ron....... 

Dan 

Date: March 7, 2013 11:14:41 AM EST
    Cc: Jack, Larry, Ron

Chris, 

Have you never had a strange call?  Most of the Avians have gotten them, including Ron and Jack.  They have a definite way of garnering one's attention. 

Until such time, then, of course, it will just be business as usual.  Pay no attention to the little birdies! 

Just sayin'......... 

Dan 

(cont.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am