Open Minds Forum

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:40 am by 99

» Who do we think we are?
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:18 am by hobbit

» Montage grokking
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:05 am by smelly

» Hello From The Rubble
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:44 pm by smelly

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 9:49 am by smelly

» monolink to monolink
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 7:31 pm by kodama

» Disclosure - For U by U
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 12:26 am by U

» Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am by 99

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 11:01 am by Cyrellys

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?




MMR Twitter News

June 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Calendar Calendar


Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Testing.......

Yes, it is working.

Congratulations to Cyrellys & Co.!

I will be continuing the BPWH blog from Compass Morainn, which was a continuation from the original OMF site on ProBoards, which is in the process of being re-archived from that site.



(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Cy,

We are both gnostics. We both see ourselves as prisoners. We are being held captive by a secret cabal.

Both of us believe that we have the power to overcome our captors, and that we will do so, sooner than later, likely within our lifetimes. We see the human spirit as being indomitable, either by Nature or by Evil. We will overcome. We will transcend.

Mark Tomion believed this, as well.

You put your emphasis on the technological side of our salvation. I put my emphasis on the spiritual side. We both believe in a nearly universal salvation.

I believe that the technological means of our universal spiritual salvation are already nearly in place, and in play. There may be further, essential technological advances, but they will be ushered in mainly by our spiritual awakening.

Our exodus event must be highly orchestrated and synchronized, on a global scale. Anything less than this will fizzle. We all have to participate in this plan of escape. Stragglers will be very few in number.

We will plot our escape, mainly using the Internet, in plain sight of whomever may wish to thwart it. Resistance is futile. Victory is inevitable. Mostly we have to overcome our own fears of the unknown. We will have as long as we need to overcome those fears and to get prepared. I'm guessing that this preparation will entail, perhaps, two centuries.

Mind over matter, psychokinesis, will be our primary tool. Public feats of spoon-bending, for example, will be one effective way to practice our innate powers. The subtle engineering of over-unity devices may be viewed as another form of psychokinesis.

Yes, there will be resistance and sabotage, etc. It will be a pied-a-deux..... a ballet, if you will, sometimes with deadly consequences. Such extremes will transpire mainly in the earliest stages, and we may already be getting beyond such crudities, but not to drop our guard.

It is entirely possible that JFK was assassinated, in part, because of such considerations. My bbq guy might know something about that. I could then be a 'beneficiary', or another target. My role is not to outsmart the adversary. Timing is of the essence, and many folks cannot be properly briefed, and so they may feel responsible to take the matter into their own hands. Such are the risks of this cosmic 'game'.



(cont.)

Bard
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Bard on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 am

Admin wrote:Just hold that thought you've got my friend. Synchronicity has plenty more where Tomion came from.

I think this may be a good example of what Cy was suggesting. Do watch and share a mustard seed of his wisdom up the chain of command.

How many mustard seeds should be ignored, corrupted, or destroyed before the errors of that way becomes obvious? Let not Vanity rule the day.

Solving problems should come from the purity of thought, not chaos. Residing beneath the surface of the mustard seed be the innocence of untapped potential in uncorrupted form. Remember those days, Dan? Picture those days of innocence again - for twenty four hours. Has it been so long that you have forgotten the wonder and mystery of those days as maturity slowly hardened the shell?

Where is Danny Mustard Seed when he is needed?

Jacob (Jake) Barnett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g91IQsS2spA&feature=related

Profound wisdom in one so young?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-FOOQ1TpE&feature=related

His book:

http://atrandom.com/2012/10/31/enter-for-your-chance-to-win-the-spark-by-kristine-barnett/


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:16 am

McD,

You and Cy, are trying to make me into something that I'm not. I'm not a technology guy. I'm a spirit guy, in the metaphysical, ontological sense of that word.

We already have way too much technology, and way too little spirit. Until we achieve a better balance between technology and spirit, we ain't goin' nowhere, guys!

My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to bring the spirit within the purview of reason, and, likewise, to bring reason within the purview of the spirit. Whoever succeeds at this mission will be the long awaited 4M/K/SoT/X2. Until then, my friends, all other bets are off. They are off my table.

Hey, prove me wrong. Sell your Tomion generator to the T-party. They are desperate.

If you have a technological issue, talk to any one or to all three of my technology/physics gurus, Gary, Jack and Ron. I will give you each of their cell phone #'s. Before consulting them, however, I suggest that you get your own technology ducks in a row, and I would start right here....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_energy_suppression . And then, from there, see if you can find something that we don't already know. In the meantime, if you have specific scientific questions, then we should start a new thread, for those questions. But don't expect me to do your homework for you. I do have other and, I believe, much more pressing priorities, whether you can sympathize with them, or not.......

You will quickly discover that Hal Puthoff, is the most highly respected physicist in the field. Ron has been investigating Hal's work for the past thirty years of his professional life. Call Hal, and ask him what he thinks of Ron's investigations, and then let us know. Hal has not spoken to me, in almost twenty years. This would be the most important piece of new information that you could bring to this table.

Until such time, time is being wasted......


9:10----------

There are many, many questions that are still dangling, twisting in the wind, some of which I have recently remarked.........

Is the resurrection/rapture truly necessary......? No, not ontologically, but, yes, psychologically. Most of us will get to heaven, in the old fashioned way. But, at the very end, the final cleanup crew, all 144 million of them, down here, will have the rapture option, as a special reward for their patience.

This is just so as to maintain a maximal/optimal degree of continuity across the cosmic 'spark-gap' from our future Omega, ~200 years from now, back to our megalithic Alpha, some 6k-12k years ago. Across that gap are deployed 12 motherships and then 12 Noah's arks. Does that sound too much like gibberish? Well, the contest for a better denouement is still open.


Here's another dangler....... Why is monism such a big deal with the BPWH........?

It's both a matter of aesthetics and logistics. Everyone likes to connect the dots. That's just what mind and spirit do. If the Creator has any simpatico with us creatures, he will make Creation user friendly. No? Yes, even to the point of allowing himself to be contaminated with our messiness. That's kinda what the X-event was about. No? It's also kinda like what we have learned in physics....... as above, so below. Just ask Pythagoras and the pantheists.

Mind/matter dualism is so yesterday!


Then there is the question of the bandwidth of Creation. Well, my counter-question concerns the bandwidth of the Mandelbrot, which, IMHO, is a matter of one's PoV. Each of the little brots contains, potentially, an infinite amount of information, but, if you put all of those little brots together, the sum-total is Zero. It's a pretty good trick, if you can pull it off. Did God pull it off?

I suspect he did. It also has something to do with Yakir's notion of weak vs. strong measurements, that Jack and I were studying, a couple of months ago, just before I took my bounce, or was it a dive? The jury is still out. You and I can, at best, perform weak measurements. The Strong measurement is when the Fat Lady sings. It's just that simple.

In the case of the Mandelbrot, the total information is ~2. In the case of the BPWH, the total information content is l-o-v-e, which is what....... ~4? Everything else is just random noise, which never/ultimately gets registered or recorded. Just ask your friendly neighborhood mystic.

What then about the Akashic record, and our eidetic memories? Are they weak? Well, like I say, Creation is forever, but, as with all great music, you need only hum a few bars. What is forever is that poor little flower in the crannied wall. It is also the X-event.


10:20-----------

The strong measurement is also known as the final judgment, i.e. universalism. And, perhaps, you are hearing this for the first time, right here, on OM.

And so am I, as a matter of fact.......


Ok, but why must there be the caveat of universalism? Well, that is only about monism.

Hell is just so yesterday....... Speaking of which, I'm attempting to organize a contingent for GFC/SfA tomorrow, when, once again, we'll be discussing Islam. The underlying issue is whether or not the Muslims are going to hell? And, IMHO, the issue that underlies that one is whether there will be 72 or 10^10 virgins.

After all, is not monism all about cosmic intercourse, or, as Sam's grandfather put it, Cosmic Relations.

Or, in deference to Ron's erstwhile boss, should it be cosmic affairs? Is the jury still out? Will the skinny lady sing?



11:35-----------

It seems that all I have to do now is to find a mundane interpretation for Yakir's notion of weak measurements. Just how weak are they? For instance, was Hiroshima a weak measurement? Which is to say, is Hiroshima redeemable? Was it just another boo-boo?


Be advised that there is a measurement problem.


12:35-----------

In preparation for tomorrow's SfA meeting on Islam, Sam has recommended the following two books, the second one of which is available on Kindle..........

http://www.amazon.com/What-Sufism-Islamic-Texts-Society/dp/0946621411

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=message+of+the+qur%27an




(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:Jacob (Jake) Barnett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g91IQsS2spA&feature=related

Profound wisdom in one so young?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-FOOQ1TpE&feature=related

Thank you mdonnall.

This little boy displays the power of the G-d's Spirit in action.

I'm watching his TED talk, now.

Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:23 am

dan wrote:
Is the resurrection/rapture truly necessary......? No, not ontologically, but, yes, psychologically. Most of us will get to heaven, in the old fashioned way. But, at the very end, the final cleanup crew, all 144 million of them, down here, will have the rapture option, as a special reward for their patience.

This is just so as to maintain a maximal/optimal degree of continuity across the cosmic 'spark-gap' from our future Omega, ~200 years from now, back to our megalithic Alpha, some 6k-12k years ago. Across that gap are deployed 12 motherships and then 12 Noah's arks. Does that sound too much like gibberish?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Or;
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

Take your pick.

dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g91IQsS2spA&feature=related

Yes, I'm listening about Jacob's prodigy, now. I would compare it with that of Srinivasa Ramanujan, to whom I frequently refer. Srini may have been the smartest person of all time. His talent has withstood the test of a century. Jacob still has a ways to go.


1:30---------

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/11/us/david-petraeus-seen-as-an-invincible-cia-director-self-destructs.html?hp

Stuff does happen........




(cont.)

Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:40 pm

dan wrote:1:30---------

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/11/us/david-petraeus-seen-as-an-invincible-cia-director-self-destructs.html?hp

Stuff does happen........
Nah, he just flubbed up on the Puthoff/Davis vacuum energy Cosmic Top Secret Project in Kashmir. The yellow flares used to provide light for night construction wasn't supposed to leak out. Those dang Indians.

So....better to fall on a babe than to fall on his sword.

dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Golly, Jake,

Don't tell me that you know something that I don't know........


It is true that I did just have a lengthy convo w/ CK. He was not aware that the Tuscaloosa Times had reported that the CEO of Lockheed Martin had be fired on the same day for the same reason as David P. He opined that the connection was fortuitous. The CEO of Lockheed had come out strongly in favor of MR, and so his usefulness was quite diminished.

The reason that David was fired was because he had leaked classified info to what's her name, even though it may not have appeared in her book. Yes, stuff does happen...... NYT ....
The F.B.I. investigators were not pursuing evidence of Mr. Petraeus’s marital infidelity, which would not be a criminal matter, the official said. But their examination of his e-mails, most or all of them sent from a personal account and not from his C.I.A. account, raised the possibility of security breaches that needed to be addressed directly with him.
Thank goodness that CK never tells me anything that is classified.



(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Well I knew those yellow flares in Kashmir weren't UFO's.

Thanks for the CK update.

Breaking News!
Gordon Novel was on TV two days ago. Shocked

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Mars_Project_TruTV_Kerry_Bill


Bill Ryan wrote:

Well, I'll be danged, as well -- we had thought it would never see the light of day. If this is indeed accurate! I say that because as best I know no-one's told us it was airing... not even TruTV.

Important: I'd be most grateful if someone could record this, if it airs. We have our own copies of the pilot -- which we're legally constrained from sharing -- but we have no way of knowing if anything will have been changed or omitted. I'd also very much like to know how it's introduced... etc, etc. Personally, in Ecuador, I will have no access.

It's not a bad episode. The showpiece is Bob Dean, of course (pretty much at the end), but it also features Gordon Novel, David Wilcock, Brian O'Leary, Richard Hoagland, and Andy Basiago. Bob Dean is just wonderful, as can be imagined.

Do please keep me informed.... very much appreciated.

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYlskaysAvA&

Gordon is featured in the beginning.

Pass this on to Sur

dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:45 pm

It may be that Gordon will not go, gently.......

I do not have Sur's email, but Ron does.



(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Just in:

There is a high quality on-line version of the TV show here;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/58zog4feee5grrt/ShadowOperations_TheMarsProject.h264.m4v

And Bill Ryan today, uploaded a high quality complete version to his Project Avalon servers.
available here









Last edited by Jake Reason on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:54 pm

“Alarms went off on larger security issues,” the official said. As a result, F.B.I. agents spoke with the C.I.A. director about two weeks ago, and he learned in the discussion, if he was not already aware, that they knew of his affair with Ms. Broadwell, the official said.

Web-based e-mail like Gmail and Yahoo Mail can be quite vulnerable to hacking, and it is possible that F.B.I. experts were studying whether Mr. Petraeus’s accounts had been compromised. Any possibility that hackers could use the C.I.A. director’s e-mail as a route to break into sensitive government computer systems would be an obvious concern.

But the fears of bigger security problems proved unjustified, and the security questions were resolved, two government officials said.

But there are still several unanswered questions surrounding the circumstances of the F.B.I. investigation and about the affair between Mr. Petraeus and Ms. Broadwell, officials said Saturday.

It is not clear yet, for instance, when Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. or Robert S. Mueller III, the director of the F.B.I., became aware that the F.B.I.’s investigation into Ms. Broadwell’s e-mails had run across Mr. Petraeus.

Tracy Schmaler, a spokeswoman for Mr. Holder, declined to comment Saturday on when he was informed about or authorized the surveillance of Mr. Petraeus’s e-mails.

The authorities have provided no information about the person who filed a complaint about Ms. Broadwell’s e-mail, the apparent trigger for the F.B.I. investigation.
And so it goes......


6:10---------

Well, we surely would not want to leak any classified info to LME or to CL, now would we?


7:30---------

I will admit to the possibility that I may travel, once again, to SF, to converse with Jack concerning Yakir's theory of measurement, an interest noted, above.

I need to put together an outline for this discussion.




(cont.)

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:14 pm

dan wrote:McD,

You and Cy, are trying to make me into something that I'm not. I'm not a technology guy. I'm a spirit guy, in the metaphysical, ontological sense of that word.

We already have way too much technology, and way too little spirit. Until we achieve a better balance between technology and spirit, we ain't goin' nowhere, guys!

My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to bring the spirit within the purview of reason, and, likewise, to bring reason within the purview of the spirit. Whoever succeeds at this mission will be the long awaited 4M/K/SoT/X2. Until then, my friends, all other bets are off. They are off my table.

Hey, prove me wrong. Sell your Tomion generator to the T-party. They are desperate.

If you have a technological issue, talk to any one or to all three of my technology/physics gurus, Gary, Jack and Ron. I will give you each of their cell phone #'s. Before consulting them, however, I suggest that you get your own technology ducks in a row, and I would start right here....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_energy_suppression . And then, from there, see if you can find something that we don't already know. In the meantime, if you have specific scientific questions, then we should start a new thread, for those questions. But don't expect me to do your homework for you. I do have other and, I believe, much more pressing priorities, whether you can sympathize with them, or not.......

You will quickly discover that Hal Puthoff, is the most highly respected physicist in the field. Ron has been investigating Hal's work for the past thirty years of his professional life. Call Hal, and ask him what he thinks of Ron's investigations, and then let us know. Hal has not spoken to me, in almost twenty years. This would be the most important piece of new information that you could bring to this table.

Until such time, time is being wasted......


9:10----------

There are many, many questions that are still dangling, twisting in the wind, some of which I have recently remarked.........

Is the resurrection/rapture truly necessary......? No, not ontologically, but, yes, psychologically. Most of us will get to heaven, in the old fashioned way. But, at the very end, the final cleanup crew, all 144 million of them, down here, will have the rapture option, as a special reward for their patience.

This is just so as to maintain a maximal/optimal degree of continuity across the cosmic 'spark-gap' from our future Omega, ~200 years from now, back to our megalithic Alpha, some 6k-12k years ago. Across that gap are deployed 12 motherships and then 12 Noah's arks. Does that sound too much like gibberish? Well, the contest for a better denouement is still open.


Here's another dangler....... Why is monism such a big deal with the BPWH........?

It's both a matter of aesthetics and logistics. Everyone likes to connect the dots. That's just what mind and spirit do. If the Creator has any simpatico with us creatures, he will make Creation user friendly. No? Yes, even to the point of allowing himself to be contaminated with our messiness. That's kinda what the X-event was about. No? It's also kinda like what we have learned in physics....... as above, so below. Just ask Pythagoras and the pantheists.

Mind/matter dualism is so yesterday!


Then there is the question of the bandwidth of Creation. Well, my counter-question concerns the bandwidth of the Mandelbrot, which, IMHO, is a matter of one's PoV. Each of the little brots contains, potentially, an infinite amount of information, but, if you put all of those little brots together, the sum-total is Zero. It's a pretty good trick, if you can pull it off. Did God pull it off?

I suspect he did. It also has something to do with Yakir's notion of weak vs. strong measurements, that Jack and I were studying, a couple of months ago, just before I took my bounce, or was it a dive? The jury is still out. You and I can, at best, perform weak measurements. The Strong measurement is when the Fat Lady sings. It's just that simple.

In the case of the Mandelbrot, the total information is ~2. In the case of the BPWH, the total information content is l-o-v-e, which is what....... ~4? Everything else is just random noise, which never/ultimately gets registered or recorded. Just ask your friendly neighborhood mystic.

What then about the Akashic record, and our eidetic memories? Are they weak? Well, like I say, Creation is forever, but, as with all great music, you need only hum a few bars. What is forever is that poor little flower in the crannied wall. It is also the X-event.


10:20-----------

The strong measurement is also known as the final judgment, i.e. universalism. And, perhaps, you are hearing this for the first time, right here, on OM.

And so am I, as a matter of fact.......


Ok, but why must there be the caveat of universalism? Well, that is only about monism.

Hell is just so yesterday....... Speaking of which, I'm attempting to organize a contingent for GFC/SfA tomorrow, when, once again, we'll be discussing Islam. The underlying issue is whether or not the Muslims are going to hell? And, IMHO, the issue that underlies that one is whether there will be 72 or 10^10 virgins.

After all, is not monism all about cosmic intercourse, or, as Sam's grandfather put it, Cosmic Relations.

Or, in deference to Ron's erstwhile boss, should it be cosmic affairs? Is the jury still out? Will the skinny lady sing?



11:35-----------

It seems that all I have to do now is to find a mundane interpretation for Yakir's notion of weak measurements. Just how weak are they? For instance, was Hiroshima a weak measurement? Which is to say, is Hiroshima redeemable? Was it just another boo-boo?


Be advised that there is a measurement problem.


12:35-----------

In preparation for tomorrow's SfA meeting on Islam, Sam has recommended the following two books, the second one of which is available on Kindle..........

http://www.amazon.com/What-Sufism-Islamic-Texts-Society/dp/0946621411

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=message+of+the+qur%27an




(cont.)



Dan you are missing my primary point for presenting Tomion as part of this conversation. But then your mechanics of spirit is different from mine. Mine is organic/operational and yours is strictly philosophical. Creative individuals who employ bau & bri to enable a deeper complexity in their intuitive reasoning do so out of a heightened expression of soul/spirit...the first part being the construct of coherence and the second being the coherence in energy. The creativity/invention was the expression of soul/spirit. You spend so much time looking for this and lamenting that humanity does not have it and has too much technology without it, yet you miss it where it is! The problem is you seem ill equipped to recognize it and only see the surface results. And then since you only see the surface results of someone like Tomion you and others like you make blanket declarations about having to prevent them from having any power to influence human society and psyche. Then you go right back to philosophizing how to go about getting that very soul/spirit connection! Lol. The really horrific part of it is you say that part of that getting is through catastrophic population reduction/stablization processes. A total anathema to how it is actually done!

Dan this is the problem you and I have been having. As an archaic feminine land sovereign/Synchronicity's Apprentice, this is what individuals like myself have done for centuries is foster this connection in areas of human society that are ready to do so, identify areas that already are doing so and helping to further connections in the consciousness biome. It is more than the sanctioning of leaders and choices. To assume it is only that is the same as to assume my pointing to Tomion was only a matter of technology!

I will relate something to you out of my life. When I was young I was often required to stand for hours in the kitchen as my grandmother cooked wracking my brains to recite back the things that I was taught and expected to understand. This was comprised of indepth questions in which I had to come up with the answers without assistance and learn to follow trains of thinking and be able to extrapolate concepts and associate them and their relationships widely across all subjects and conceptual modalities. This is standard training procedures in oral tradition. And it is very frustrating and tiring to experience first hand. But in surpassing that training one comes to take for granted the knowledge which becomes etched in the mind. One of the things I was continually taught over and over because my grandmother believed it would be imperative to remember as I would be facing the very same senario as the last great technological human civilization's evolutionary themes over the course of my life...and the reason I would face those themes was because humanity of that ancient time failed their trials thus having to face those lessons once again which is the issue of balance between spirit/soul and technology. She taught me that you cannot have a greater complexity without spirit/soul; and you cannot have it without knowledge/technology. Both must co-exist in harmony. The last civilization thought they could have that complexity without spirit/soul and their lack of application of it in their decisions resulted in many mistakes and eventually a war fought over the issues stemming from it all. The cyclic cataclysm came through them at the same time and it was just too much...back to the drawing board of primitive living they went. So I point this out to you to let you know that the opposite is true as well - you cannot have complexity without the working knowledge of reality i.e. technology. Only spirit/soul is just as handicapped without the other. This is why the issue of Tomion and his work and how people such as yourself and Ron et al treat people like him is important to this conversation. Being able to recognize spirit/synchronicity both great and small in action and the investment of soul in the reality of the universe is only one method of expressing participation in the Creative Source's creation. Just as your philosophizing is another expression of the same and participation in the Creative Source's creation. The two should not be at odds with each other. But rather need to learn to pivot around each other and build upon the successes of each harmonizing the work of its peer. Instead we have what you and I have been verbally sparing over; chaos and mistakes.

Thus the difference between you and I is not a matter of spirit but rather a matter of contexts. My context is that we have been here in this very same situation before. I have information in that regard and answers only knowing that can bring. That is why I've recently spent so much time speaking with you on these matters. Do we solve those same issues by doing the same as the ancients did? Or do we try to do it differently this time so that we don't end up with the same failed result? Harmony not one path superceding the other.

Help them remember who they are....well, here's me trying. Horse! Here is water! I've been trying to advise drinking. Mdonnall got it. His post indicates he understood. Thanks Md.

Cy



_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 am

Cy,

Are you saying that your have certain knowledge that the ETH is true, and that the UTH is false? Do you also have certain knowledge that Christianity is false?

I have no such certainties. I am only trying to keep an open mind about the possibilities, by exploring some of the possibilities that seem to be grossly underexplored, focusing particularly on the idea of immaterialism.

As you say, there are many Tomions in the sea. Whatever the truth is, we know that it will triumph eventually, and probably much sooner than most skeptics and cynics believe.

Free energy has many champions. No conspiracy will contain them for much longer, especially not with our continuing revolution in communications technology, and given that free-energy is our God-given right.

You labor under the impression that I have influence in high places. That may be true, but it can be true only in as much as I am able to represent the Spirit of Truth. My only possible personal connection to any such inside cabal would be through Ron. He has claimed to be doing due diligence wrt claims of unconventional physics and phenomenology. I have no way of second guessing his investigations. I am just a private citizen. I have no access to his professional work, whatever that may now be.

I mind my own SoT business, and keep an open channel, should my talents ever be needed in a more deliberative fashion, beyond my continued musings on the Internet. I would have to think hard about ever accepting any security clearances. My reputation as a loose cannon has, we can trust, obviated any such difficult choice.

If, completely unbeknownst to myself, I do happen to have any inside influence, then, does it not stand to reason that my mere presence at OM will speak much louder than any under-informed words of mine on the subject of free energy? Ron does generally keep informed about the company that I keep. Can I really do any better than that, without trying to be something that I'm not?

If these alleged insiders have any cosmic understanding whatsoever, then they know, as well as you and I do, Cy, that there are no accidents. Synchronicity does rule. Trying to mess around with such forces puts one on a very slippery slope into oblivion. Yes?


I'm mostly going to be out, for the rest of the day.........

.
Bard
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Bard on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 am

dan wrote:
In preparation for tomorrow's SfA meeting on Islam, Sam has recommended the following two books, the second one of which is available on Kindle..........

http://www.amazon.com/What-Sufism-Islamic-Texts-Society/dp/0946621411

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=message+of+the+qur%27an

Do forgive my previous philosophical overages, Dan.

Anything worth mentioning of note?


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 am

If these alleged insiders have any cosmic understanding whatsoever, then they know, as well as you and I do, Cy, that there are no accidents. Synchronicity does rule. Trying to mess around with such forces puts one on a very slippery slope into oblivion. Yes?

Yes.

I hope your meetings went well. Cy


_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 am

McD,

Sam has a longtime friend, BM, formerly a native of India, who is also a Sufi. Even in his absence, she had tentatively agreed to attend the SfA meeting on Islam, yesterday, but then had reservations. It was she who recommended the two books, mentioned.

Muhammad Asad, author of the Message of the Koran (1980), was born Leopold Weiss, a Polish Jew, in 1900.

Asad travelled extensively in the Middle, converting to Islam in 1926. He lived in Palestine and Pakistan, finally moving to Spain, where he died in 1992. He was opposed to Zionism in Palestine, prior to WWII, and supported the Partition of India.

Asad has been described as a Mutazalite.......
The adherents of the Mu'tazili school are best known for their having asserted that, because of the perfect unity and eternal nature of Allah, the Qur'an must therefore have been created, as it could not be co-eternal with God. From this premise, the Mu'tazili school of Kalam proceeded to posit that the injunctions of God are accessible to rational thought and inquiry: because knowledge is derived from reason, reason is the "final arbiter" in distinguishing right from wrong. It follows, in Mu'tazili reasoning, that "sacred precedent" is not an effective means of determining what is just, as what is obligatory in religion is only obligatory "by virtue of reason."
From the entry on the MotQ......
It is banned in Saudi Arabia due to differences on some creedal issues compared with the Salafi ideology prelevant there.
Sam gathered from BM that the MotQ translation relied upon Asad's understanding of the Bedouin language, in which, he claimed, Mohammed was also conversant. Thus do we get his unorthodox translation of the Qur'an, one with rather less emphasis on Jihad, etc.



(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1627
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 48
Location : Montana

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 am

Why partition? Ancient Islam was known for its tolerance of diversity in religion and sciences. Why is there so much intolerance expressed now?


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:36 am

Cy,

According to his wiki entry, Asad joined the Pakistan Movement, upon his arrival in India, in 1932. This coincided with the political emergence of Hitler in Germany. He may have already been having second thoughts about his previous opposition to Zionism, and was applying this insight to India, with its large Muslim minority. But this is just speculation, on my part. His parents were arrested by the Nazi's in 1939, and killed in the Holocaust.

I did have a brief visit, chez R&A, yesterday afternoon. I felt that there was undue pressure toward the dilution of my blogging activities, and so I felt it necessary to beat a somewhat hasty retreat. I remain a one-trick pony.


11:40-----------

Let us note that within Islam, as in most traditions, there is fundamental tension between Kalam and Occasionalism.

The BPWH leans heavily toward the side of Kalam or reason, but it decidedly rejects the Atomism, into which reductionistic or analytic thinking quickly descends.

Consider the following article........ http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/arabic-islamic-natural/ and notice, especially, the several references to occasionalism and atomism, therein.......

Yes, this appears to be a very interesting article, in that, in the context of Islam, it emphasizes some very basic philosophical points, points that tend to remain implicit, in most other contexts.......
Natural philosophy, or physics, in the strict sense is the study of natures; however, since by ‘nature’ most medieval natural philosophers meant an internal principle of change or motion that belongs to something essentially, natural philosophy came to be identified more specifically with the study of motion and the conditions purportedly necessary for motion, such as the infinite, place, void and time. Within the medieval Arabic-speaking world there were two primary intellectual traditions in which natural philosophy was done: kalam and falsafa.
Hmmm.........
Although some early Muslim theologians maintained that there is basically only accidents and that bodies are composites of bundles of accidents, while others held that there are only corporeal bodies and that everything else is constituted out of the interpenetration of these bodies, most Muslim theologians included both atoms[1] and accidents in their ontology and additionally God.


1pm---------

Jack Sarfatti notes the following article.....
Their existence would help explain why galaxies appear to rotate faster than the Standard Model would suggest. Physicists have speculated that as well as the particles we know about, galaxies contain invisible, undetected dark matter made up of super particles. The galaxies therefore contain more mass than we can detect and so spin faster.

Researchers at the LHCb detector have dealt a serious blow to this idea. They have measured the decay between a particle known as a Bs Meson into two particles known as muons. It is the first time that this decay has been observed and the team has calculated that for every billion times that the Bs Meson decays it only decays in this way three times.

If superparticles were to exist the decay would happen far more often. This test is one of the "golden" tests for supersymmetry and it is one that on the face of it this hugely popular theory among physicists has failed.

Back to Stanford and Kalam.......
Thus there is what creates, namely, God, and what is created. What is created was divided further into what occupies space, namely, substances or atoms, and what does not, namely, accidents.

(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 am

dan wrote:Cy,

I did have a brief visit, chez R&A, yesterday afternoon. I felt that there was undue pressure toward the dilution of my blogging activities, and so I felt it necessary to beat a somewhat hasty retreat. I remain a one-trick pony.
Are we then to presume they are reading?


-------------

Islam: After watching a documentary on the building of the Taj Mahal, I was spurred to study some Indian history. 1st to Shah Jahan who built it. Then back to his Grandfather, Akbar the Great. Then to his son, Emperor Aurangzeb, probably the richest and most powerful Emperor India has ever seen.

There is a philosophical migration that ran through the reign of these three Moghul Emperors. All were Muslim. However Akbar insisted upon open tolerance of all religions in his Empire. And through process over approx 100 years, his Great Grandson Aurangzeb ruled India with ruthless intolerance toward any religion but Islam.





Last edited by Jake Reason on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:15 am

Jake,

Well, I do, indeed, presume that they are both literate.

Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 am

We interrupt this blogging with an important update....

Israel reports 'direct hit' on target in Syria, stoking fear of widening conflict

TEL HAZEKA, Golan Heights
published Nov. 12, 2012

Seems some people are not reverently concerned with Remembrance Day.

dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 am

It seems simply to have been a bit of fence mending, on the part of the Israelis.
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1627
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 48
Location : Montana

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am

dan wrote:Cy,

According to his wiki entry, Asad joined the Pakistan Movement, upon his arrival in India, in 1932. This coincided with the political emergence of Hitler in Germany. He may have already been having second thoughts about his previous opposition to Zionism, and was applying this insight to India, with its large Muslim minority. But this is just speculation, on my part. His parents were arrested by the Nazi's in 1939, and killed in the Holocaust.

Interesting. I'll see if there is more online to read about him. Thank you.

I did have a brief visit, chez R&A, yesterday afternoon. I felt that there was undue pressure toward the dilution of my blogging activities, and so I felt it necessary to beat a somewhat hasty retreat. I remain a one-trick pony.

Well, my apologies. I guess you can see I have a pretty fierce bug in my bonnet over catastrophic purposeful depopulation. I can't help it really. But I am also very glad that there are others with similar bugs in their hats, like the guys in white and green uniform who stepped in to the hi-jinx back in 2007 (late summer) when Cheney gave a nod to getting a plane load of toys toward that objective. Some-folks out there, according to all the parallel talk, are thinking along the same lines as you and believe as you do about a need for a profound event to get the ball rolling. I was asked to help the mentality find another way of looking at their world. Intervention is ok when it comes from another human being. Shrug.


Eventually that lot will get what they wish for because they're quite good at knocking out the white hats from commission. And most white hats believe adamantly in playing nice under all but the worst of circumstances...as you might figure they and I differ over the definition of "worst of circumstances".

Anyway peace my friend I wasn't trying to run you off.



11:40-----------

Let us note that within Islam, as in most traditions, there is fundamental tension between Kalam and Occasionalism.

The BPWH leans heavily toward the side of Kalam or reason, but it decidedly rejects the Atomism, into which reductionistic or analytic thinking quickly descends.

Consider the following article........ http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/arabic-islamic-natural/ and notice, especially, the several references to occasionalism and atomism, therein.......

Yes, this appears to be a very interesting article, in that, in the context of Islam, it emphasizes some very basic philosophical points, points that tend to remain implicit, in most other contexts.......
Natural philosophy, or physics, in the strict sense is the study of natures; however, since by ‘nature’ most medieval natural philosophers meant an internal principle of change or motion that belongs to something essentially, natural philosophy came to be identified more specifically with the study of motion and the conditions purportedly necessary for motion, such as the infinite, place, void and time. Within the medieval Arabic-speaking world there were two primary intellectual traditions in which natural philosophy was done: kalam and falsafa.
Hmmm.........
Although some early Muslim theologians maintained that there is basically only accidents and that bodies are composites of bundles of accidents, while others held that there are only corporeal bodies and that everything else is constituted out of the interpenetration of these bodies, most Muslim theologians included both atoms[1] and accidents in their ontology and additionally God.

it seems to me if I'm understanding this correctly they are perceiving what we call "trial and error" processes as "accidents"? So I take it you are noting here that they have no perception of Synchronicity?

Cy





(cont.)



_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:02 am

Cy,

Synchronicity.......? That would be correct.

Run off......? Well, freedom's just another word....... And, one must be lost, in order to be found.


Sponsored content

princess - Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:59 am