UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  



MMR Twitter News

June 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar


Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Share
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Testing.......

Yes, it is working.

Congratulations to Cyrellys & Co.!

I will be continuing the BPWH blog from Compass Morainn, which was a continuation from the original OMF site on ProBoards, which is in the process of being re-archived from that site.



(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:07 pm

dan wrote:@Jake's post, ......

Three-quarters of white evangelicals will be taken aback by the second coming. What they are expecting may be more like the angel Moroni.
What should it matter to you? Your BPWH doesn't provide for a second coming. Except for you being it.

Anyway, I know Smith was a fraud.

I don't really care who wins. However, I think Romney is your best chance to save your Constitution, now on its last breath.


avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm

dan wrote:Jake,

Well, I wouldn't want you to put too fine a point on it, or anything. Please, don't mince your words, just on my account!

But, my friend, this game is not over until the fat lady sings, and I think we'll both know when that is. Until then, feel free to express your opinion, but don't feel impelled to rush to judgment, either. We have all the time in the world. Don't we? The wheel of Truth does grind slowly........



So, where were we...... sitting on a wooden bench in some funny little building out in the woods, staring at a plastic thimble of grape juice.......?

And what does this have to do with the price of gas in Kyrgyzstan, pray tell?

Nothing much, unless that price of gas keeps going up. At some point, my biophysical economist friends tell me that the economic s-h-i-t is going to hit the f-a-n. Unless, and these are their words, there is a 'miracle'.........

And they're not real particular about the miracle. It could be a little green guy bringing us a crystal energy cube....... it could be a breakthough in fusion energy, but they're pretty adamant that whatever it is is not currently foreseeable.

Me? I'm suggesting a MoAPS....... like the discovery of the soul or the spirit.

But wait, we can't eat spirit, can we? We can't put it in our gas tanks, can we? Hmmm.......

Well, that's why you caught me staring, quite intently, at that plastic thimble of grape juice.

Am I proposing to turn wine into ethanol? Nah...... that's already been done, and what a waste of good wine!

I'm thinking of something a bit more alchemical, if you will......... My proposal is to take all of our s-h-i-t, and, instead of throwing it at the f-a-n, I will turn it into spirit. This is kinda like what God did with Creation, except it worked the other way, back in the day, if I'm not mistaken, or being too impious. Only then will I throw it at the f-a-n.



(cont.)



Dan in my perception the problem here is not that what you are proposing could not be done but that it would totally nix the purpose imbued in living cycles of this expression of life. This is a learning environment and what you are proposing is nuking the proverbial school because the calculus is just too complicated for you to immediately solve. This is the problem that the so called patriot community has with the eugenics elites. The going is just too tough for them so their solution is to destroy whole swaths of humanity and in their mind it wouldn't hurt to nix the planet too because this would take everyone out of the game and back into God's primordial heaven where it seems preferable to them to sit 'ossified' on a shelf of souls in perpetual bliss without end. They can't seem to 'get' that this is the road it takes to become something greater than that.

Cy


_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm

The Constitution is already under water and in need of resuscitation. That happened when Obama signed the NDAA. http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/reawakening-liberty/2012/nov/2/support-kill-list-and-ndaa-make-obama-and-romney-u/

If the so-called elites move to depopulate to the parameters they have specified and which Dan reiterates, I can guarantee you the universe has never seen the likes of the gargantuan hissy-fit the Creative Source will have over it. And before all is said over the slaughter the Source just might create a prison reality the likes of Christian's version of Hell.

I will also point out that the moment they get caught attempting such a slaughter the Moose Hunt will begin. The purpose of the Moose Hunt will be to remove anything that remotely resembles an elitist of that particular level from the face of this planet. Turn-about will rapidly become fair play. And there are warriors poise who won't just wipe the Eugenics crowd but their whole genetics in the process. They see it in an us or them sort of terms.

You need to revise the BPWH. Depopulation is not an option. There are solutions out there but whilst I can point you in the direction of water I can't give you the cup to scoop it with. You must devise your own.

Cy


_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Cy,

I agree that the Earth is a school. But does this not imply that, at some point, we will graduate from the school? The question before us is the optimum time for our graduation. I suggest that this may arrive in about 200 years.

You and Jake may be correct, that it is our destiny to be fruitful and multiply, from here to Kingdom Come. The only question is when will that Kingdom come. It might be sooner, or it might be later.

You may be correct that it will be later rather than sooner. Or I might be correct. Until we have better evidence, one way or the other, should we not keep both options open?


If God does want us to keep multiplying indefinitely, then he will need to provide us with access to an infinite source of energy. Maybe he will do that, but it has not happened yet. Until that happens, should we not exercise reasonable prudence with respect to our consumption of limited and non-renewable resources?

I'm hearing that you are a materialist. That you do not believe in soul or spirit, or that with our spirit we can and will move mountains. Yes, it is hard to believe that something so intangible as spirit could have the power to move a mountain. This is what I am attempting to prove. Later, it will be demonstrated, God willing.

And then, again, I could be wrong, and the materialists are correct. Until we have more evidence, should we not keep the spiritual option open?


.
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

I agree that the Earth is a school. But does this not imply that, at some point, we will graduate from the school? The question before us is the optimum time for our graduation. I suggest that this may arrive in about 200 years.

Dan, what is the revolution of lifetimes? And the process of lifetime review? Do you have no memories that you can ascribe to any of your other lives? Even if just a snippet?

You and Jake may be correct, that it is our destiny to be fruitful and multiply, from here to Kingdom Come. The only question is when will that Kingdom come. It might be sooner, or it might be later.

Dan I never said our destiny is to "be fruitful and multiply" indiscriminately as you imply. And this comment says to me you routinely do not read in their entirety or perhaps not remember with clarity the things I have said over the four years you and I have spoken. What was the message in the bottle.


You may be correct that it will be later rather than sooner. Or I might be correct. Until we have better evidence, one way or the other, should we not keep both options open?


If God does want us to keep multiplying indefinitely, then he will need to provide us with access to an infinite source of energy. Maybe he will do that, but it has not happened yet. Until that happens, should we not exercise reasonable prudence with respect to our consumption of limited and non-renewable resources?

The Creative Source does not need to supply us with access to an infinite source of energy because we already have it. We simply need to cease nixing the researchers/inventors who bring it to us each time. I have routinely spoken of a certain person and even published a eulogy in his honor. And I agree with his closer associates that his demise does not pass the smell test at the time of his age. But then his death is not all that unusual for successful scientists in his line of work. I'm reasonably certain Jake probably remembers who that person was.


I'm hearing that you are a materialist. That you do not believe in soul or spirit, or that with our spirit we can and will move mountains. Yes, it is hard to believe that something so intangible as spirit could have the power to move a mountain. This is what I am attempting to prove. Later, it will be demonstrated, God willing.

Dan, I'm far from being a materialist. I haven't been a materialist in many lifetimes. I don't have to believe in soul or spirit because I know full well of its existence. And I could tell you a good deal about how something so intangible as spirit could have the power to move a mountain, but I won't burden the readers here with that much information...it'd be like spoiling the movie with a summary of the story line prior to participating in watching it for the first time. I understand what you are trying to prove. But I also understand that you do not understand what sort of person you have been speaking with. I think you have been avoiding understanding it.


And then, again, I could be wrong, and the materialists are correct. Until we have more evidence, should we not keep the spiritual option open?

Jake is correct. Your mechanics need revision. Someone once asked me what my name means. Does Jake remember the definition? I have a reason for reminding Dan.


.


_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 am

Cy,

I continue to very much appreciate your continued hospitality, here, at OM II, and especially the attention that you are able to give my paltry offerings.

And, yes, I have been known to use 'poetic' license as a debating ploy...... tending to overplay distinctions as a pedagogical tactic. But, if my debate partner calls me on this ploy, I will readily concede, as I am attempting to do here.

So, no, I never have taken you to be a materialist. I do happen to know that there are only about a half-dozen professed materialists, in the whole world, and, when I last checked, you were not numbered amongst those loonies, or, more technically speaking, amongst those self-proclaimed Zombies!

Nonetheless, you and Jake do sometimes seem to suppose that our mundane existence should be our ultimate concern. And I will readily concede that, amongst all the spiritual traditions, Xianity takes this world much more seriously than do any of the others. I am glad for that..........

BUT, we can sometimes take a good idea too far, and I believe this to be the case, especially amongst us modern minded folks. I am only attempting to offer a 'slight' correction to what may be an historical imbalance.

And, yes, I do like to think that I have a line on the almighty, but I may not be the only one!!

Also, I do believe that virtually every last one of us, humans, not counting the half-dozen materialists, shares a deep belief in the ultimate efficacy of love. All I'm trying to do is rationalize this cosmic love.

And here's the deal with cosmic love.......

It is nothing, if not reciprocal. It is nothing, if not omniscient and omnipotent. These imply, very strongly, that panpsychism and pantheism are true, and that materialism is false. Very few in the world have ever quibbled with these general notions, although most of us do not dwell upon them.

Where differences have arisen has been in reference to Creation, but recent advances in science have provided very strong evidence for fine-tuning or anthropics, even though virtually no professional scientists have publicly proclaimed this significant point.

Therefore, there is a great preponderance of evidence to the effect that pantheism should logically lead us into deism, at the least.

What then becomes of love? How does love enter into the cosmic Design.......?

The answer to this ultimate question is excruciatingly obvious...... If you and I are anything more than God's toys, then we are the co-Creators of our world. Even, or especially, the pantheists agree with this conclusion, even though they do cast it in a negative light, by referring to the world as our burden of karma.

How then are we able to participate in the creation of the world? Partly this is through the sweat of our brows. BUT, and I can think of no reason to disagree on this second obvious point....... it is mainly through our spiritual power that we are creating this world.

IOW, the world is much more like a great idea than a great machine, pace Newton, Descartes, etc.

So, with the BPWH, all I'm trying to prove is what virtually everyone else already believes. So why do I seem to be struggling? It's mainly just that I'm struggling with my own demons, and projecting them onto others. That's all. It happens to the best of us, or so I'm told.

Is it not time, now, to declare victory? Sure, why not? I hereby declare victory for the BPWH, on this sixth day of November, in the 2,012th year of we know whom. That victory, and $4.75 plus tax, will get me a cafe americano in Times Square..... What a day for a day dreamin' boy.......
What a day for a daydream
What a day for a daydreamin' boy
And I’m lost in a daydream
Dreamin ‘bout my bundle of joy

And even if time ain’t really on my side
It’s one of those days for takin' a walk outside
I’m blowin’ the day to take a walk in the sun
And fall on my face on somebody's new mowed lawn.


12:30-----------

What I have just stated would be taken as blasphemy, amongst most of my fellow Xians. But, if you stop to think about it for even a few minutes, you will realize that to deny our cosmic partnership is the only unforgivable sin. Yes, it is to deny the Holy Spirit!

Deny Jesus, if you will. Deny the Holy Spirit? Never!


Wonderful!

But what about this co-Creatorship? Should we not read the fine print wrt this final Dispensation?

Fine print......? It's much more like a punch in the face. Hey, been there......

It is to say that you and I are not even slightly redundant, within the cosmic scheme of things.

You and I are not even slightly expendable, now are we?

But how can this possibly be? The universe is so big, and we are so small!

Yes, the simple point is that we cannot possibly be the co-Creators, unless these appearances are very deceptive. And just this is, finally, our biggest obstacle to embracing the BPWH, should we so desire.

But how big is this final obstacle? Well, if truth be known, it is not very big at all. It is something that we used to discuss, frequently, back on OMF I. It was about the ETH vs. the UTH. For example, you might try this link.......... http://theopenmind.freehostingcloud.com/index.cgi-board=dansmithsom&action=display&thread=3653.htm.

Hmmm........ That link seems to work only sporadically. Let's try this one...... http://theopenmind.freehostingcloud.com/index.cgi-board=dansmithsom&field=ordertime&order=desc&page=3.htm

Ok, the latter seems to work a bit better. If you then scroll down to the middle of that page, you will see the thread that I'm referring to. Then try to access it manually, and see if it works. Isn't technology wonderful!


1:20----------

Why is the ETH vs. the UTH such a big deal......?

Well, right off the bat, an 'official' acknowledgment of either hypothesis would constitute an MoAPS, which paradigm shift would necessarily be of biblical proportions. How so......?


ETH..........

If this were to finally be acknowledged by the PtB, it would open up a veritable can of worms...... politically, scientifically, religiously, philosophically, etc. It would, by the lights of believers and skeptics, alike, be the single biggest revelation in our history. No?


UTH...........

Not such a big deal? Not on first sight, but let's consider it, further......

Look, almost everybody already believes in ghosts, other that a few of the thoroughly modern Millies. So, no big deal. Well, I'm not so sure about that.

The Scientific Establishement goes to very considerable lengths to deny the paranormal. Some may wonder why.

I think I know why...........

It is simply because the modern scientific worldview has no room for ghosts. And I don't mean that in any vague sort of way. Allow me to rephrase it........ Our modern worldview has ZERO tolerance for uncorrelated phenomena.

Hmmm....... Touchy, touchy! Yes, indeed! Again, why? Because, scientific materialism is a lot like a balloon....... one decisive 'prick' and it's all gone! This is why there has been, ever since day one, zero tolerance for uncorrelated phenomena. If there ever were to be an 'official' acknowledgment, the Scientific Establishment would be giving up the ghost! It would open up a can of worms, at least as big as the one that would be opened up by a flying saucer landing on the White House lawn. No?

Consider this.........

If, in fact, the UTH is correct, and the ETH is incorrect, then, very clearly, the ultra-terrestrials are attempting to masquerade as ET's.

Why would they be performing such a masquerade?

There is only one reason that has ever made sense to me.........

There is a cosmic conspiracy to prepare us for an eschaton.

IOW, there does exist an MJ12.

MJ12 serves as the cosmic mission to Earth. The Visitors, and, particularly, EBE1,2&3, are the cosmic ambassadors to this Mission. Secrecy is being maintained. After the maintenance of total denial, the primary cover story for this eschatological mission is an ET contact story.


2:30------------

But, wait, why should we associate ghosts with the end of the world? Ghosts have been around forever. What is special about their being here, now?

What is special is that these particular 'ghosts', EBE1,2&3, are, yes, on a mission. If they exist at all, they have made a very concerted effort to deliver a very secret message to the PtB, via MJ12. This message has been leaked to the public in a rather particular manner.

Rick Doty, the 'falcon' of the aviary, delivered the message to 'sunfish' of the aquarium, on or about 1995, I believe it was. The message.......? 'Distrubing'. Nothing more, nothing less.

KIM, that, in the Fall of '91, I had introduced myself to 'pelican' as the 'holy ghost'. Telling him that I was here to announce the end of the world.

Hmmm......... How does this differ from little boys playing make believe? From the outside, it would be difficult to tell the difference. From the inside.......?

Well, there was just one primary point where this rubber may have met the road. That was my visit, also in ~1995, to Chris Straub. This is a visit that I have mentioned on several occasions.

If this were just some kind of a joke, then it is a joke that has been carried rather far....... rather too far, some folks might think. So why is it still being allowed to be bandied about? Is there no way to put the kibosh on it? Why not fire pelican. Well, TBMK, he has been removed from any previous official chain of command, i.e. he has been relegated to taking out the trash, and I do mean that, quite literally. End of story? Hmmm..........

So that's all I have to show for my 35 years of laboring under the guise of a 'holy ghost'....... being the former BBQ-buddy a spook, who has been assigned to the trash detail, and my having heard about a 'disturbing' message from a former Air Force sergeant, whose last known assignment was KP duty, at Kirkland AFB.


But still I keep singin', from mornin' 'till night...... Ride around little doggies.......



3:10------------

Pretty sad, huh?

Well, rack my little brain, though I have, I have not come up with a better scenario for announcing the eschaton, than one that looks rather like this. Can you? One significant problem would be finding another guise and other players for the R&D show.

But the message does not seem to be getting through, now, does it? But, see, the biggest 'variable' in this whole shooting match is the timing. When is the 'fat lady' supposed to sing?

That particular decision may or may not be above my pay grade. Even if it were not, I would still be the last one to be informed about the logistics of it. Think about it......

.
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:20 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

I continue to very much appreciate your continued hospitality, here, at OM II, .....
>
>
..... When is the 'fat lady' supposed to sing?

That particular decision may or may not be above my pay grade. Even if it were not, I would still be the last one to be informed about the logistics of it. Think about it......

Bravo! Dan. Your speech here today, has been probably the most succinct explanation of your BPWH and mission, in plain english, that you've ever put together.

However I wish it hadn't taken four pages of deeply challenging questions interwoven with accusatory zingers, to bring you to this point.

This is a milestone post. You could go places and open doors with this attitude. It looks good on you.

Bravo! This is a red letter day.


avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Jake,

Well, obviously, you and Cy were most instrumental in this belated reach for sanity.........



And here are two oldies that are still being featured on Gary's revamped website. They do make mention of the above characters, for any who may be new to this game........

http://www.starpod.us/2010/12/22/cia-unauthorized-spy-games-the-pandolfi-green-doty-affair-leaked-email-stream-source-dr-ronald-s-pandolfi-cia

http://www.starpod.us/2009/06/05/spy-game-disrupts-ufo-disclosure

.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 am

With the president remaining in office, there will be less need for divine intervention, both here and elsewhere. This is due both to the politics and to the economics.

The biggest immediate threat to the world continues to be that of economic collapse, brought on by the continuing squeeze between tightening credit markets and the rising prices of basic resources, particularly energy.

The problem posed by the 'conservatives', particularly in this country, is that they continue to see economic growth as the solution to all other problems. They tend to blame the world's economic problems on the expansion of government, rather than on the dwindling of resources. No small part of this economic delusion is due to the evangelicals, amongst them, who believe that unlimited resources are our God-given right. So they still labor under their traditional injunction to be fruitful and multiply.

By continuing to push too hard on the wrong economic solution, their delusion of a God-given cornucopia threatens to destabilize the whole world. The correction of this delusion may yet require external divine intervention. However, the reelection of the president may give us a few more years of economic grace. It may allow sufficient time for the BPWH to begin to make inroads into the global psyche, with Sophie being able to work her magic, more like the thief in the night scenario, than down from the clouds.



There are many, many things that I do not understand, or even have a clue about. One of these is the failure of the Xians to grasp what ought to be the most obvious implication of the X-event........ Namely, that this event was intended to emphasize our close relationship to God. They are frequently blamed for being antrhopocentric, which is true, but they are very inhibited from taking the next logical step, which would be to conclude that we have a special role to play within Creation. But, no, we are just to be spectators and praise givers. There seems to be a total disconnect, in this regard.

How might we attempt to explain this psychological anomaly?


10:30----------

But, in the meantime, my BBQ buddy wants my 'expert' advice concerning a story in yesterday's LAT, about the yellow spheres being reported by folks on the Indian side of their Himalayan border with China. Does anybody know anything? My first two suggestions were Chinese reconnaissance craft and/or vimanas. He just laughed at both suggestions......... well, excuuuuse, me!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-india-china-ufos-20121107,0,5138335.story So what is your opinion, R? I can't tell you what my opinion is. I want to know yours. Do you have my work #? No, and maybe that's just as well. ...and so it goes.......

What else can I say? It is a sure sign of the eschaton.....? Is it too much of a stretch to suppose that this call might have had more of an informational intent than of a (domestic) collections intent? Or, much more likely, he is just relieving the boredom of his trash detail.


So where were we.......? Or was it of a distractive intent?

Xian psychology.......? Amongst the traditions, there is dichotomy, mind the gap, between deistic dualism and pantheistic monism. The BPWH subscribes to theistic monism, thus placing itself into that psychological no-man's-land.

Why, then, the dualism? As I used to analyze this problem, on OMF I, I referred to the notion of taboo, which can mean either sacred or cursed, or both. A prime example in modern society would be the paranormal, a taboo carried over from the premodern. Denial is the typical modern reaction to such phenomena.


1:10-------------

In general, it seems, deistic traditions are more stringent in their taboos against 'intercourse' with the spirits....... suffer the witch to burn! Spirituality, like sexuality, is channeled and ritualized in all societies, but, with deism, the Creator is allowed a self-imposed exile of extreme proportions, to the point where atheism becomes the most rational response.

The Cartesian dichotomy may be viewed as a sequestration of the spirit, or as an apartheid of mind and matter. The intercourse of mind and matter was restricted to the pineal gland or to the quantum realm. It was this dualism that gave rise to materialism, proper, which, as the denial of mind, is a logical extension of materialist atheism.

The claim that God has conspired in his own sequestration is a significant aspect of the BPWH. God went to very considerable lengths to make the world safe for atheism. How else were we to sever our umbilical cord from the Creator?

How else were we to take on the knowledge of the Creator's? In the process of desacralizing Nature, we squeezed the spirit out of it, replacing it with the rigor and discipline of mathematics. Thus have we rationalized the spirit, both ours and God's.

Thus does humanity, armed with mathematics, enter into the realm of the Telos, becoming, ourselves, the veritable Demiurge. This vague thought will require more than a bit of explication.

This is the irony of our historical situation...... In denying the Creator, we have, quite unwittingly, taken most of his burden of creation, onto our seemingly lowly and insignificant selves. In disdaining and denying the Spirit, we become one with it. How else could we break the cosmic Taboo, other than unwittingly? In burning the witches, we become their Phoenix. How best do we now awaken ourselves to this brave new world? We will then have caught ourselves with our hands in the cosmic cookie jar...... with our spiritual pants down, or something to that effect.

As would-be Prometheans, we have ended up by stealing much more than lightning from the gods. This turns out to have been an identity theft, on a cosmic scale. As would-be Deicides, we have been tricked into taking that mantle upon ourselves. Surprise! Turn around is fair play.

All of this is simply because the world turns out to have been more like a great idea, than a great machine, and, now, it is our Idea. Lucky us!

The BPW is, per hypothesis, a Self-determining, Self-creating bootstrap system. We are the bootstrap, about to also become the Buckle, i.e. God. This fractal world is our own little Mandelbrot. We are the 'brots', as well as being the computer with which they are computed. As with an ideal 'rendering' factory...... everything gets used, even our squeals.

What is the information content of this system? About the same as the Mandelbrot...... zero or infinite, depending on your PoV.


3pm---------

And what happened to all the love? Did the cosmic computer eat it? How can there be love without choice?

But isn't love also about destiny and synchronicity? One enchanted evening.......

It is a tender trap, just like science turns out to have been our cosmic (love?) trap. Nearer my God to thee. When we think we are being most rebellious, we are just setting our own trap, way up river, in the Big House.


3:30----------

News flash....... Puerto Rico has voted, by a landslide, to be come our 51st state. How did this not get reported last night? My poor Dad must be turning in his grave. He designed our 50-star flag. Where are we going to put the extra star? We'll just have to channel Betsy and Dan, Sr.!


OMG, and now there is this...... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/9653499/UFO-enthusiasts-admit-the-truth-may-not-be-out-there-after-all.html What is this world coming to? The lord giveth, and the lord taketh away.........




(cont.)

avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:54 pm

http://www.overunity.com/5618/stardrive-device-and-the-electrodynamic-field-generator-edf-by-mark-r-tomion/

This is an Over Unity generator and a Starship as well.
http://www.stardrivedevice.com/

Here is the 24 KW prototype of the EDF technology
http://www.stardrivedevice.com/power_plant.html

(http://www.stardrivedevice.com/rotor3d.jpg)

(http://www.stardrivedevice.com/exp_ignition2.jpg)

(http://www.stardrivedevice.com/exp_setup4b.v2.jpg)

(http://www.stardrivedevice.com/fig26.gif)

And the StarDrive itself:

http://www.stardrivedevice.com/ch11ex.html

(http://www.stardrivedevice.com/stardrivedevice.gif)

(http://www.stardrivedevice.com/fig17v5.gif)

(http://www.stardrivedevice.com/space.jpg)

And here is part of the book "StarDrive Engineering"
http://www.stardrivedevice.com/web_ch13ex.pdf


******


Re: StarDrive device and the Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF) by Mark R. Tomion
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 05:58:29 PM »
Howdy Reformator,

This device is similar to the Searle Effect Generator, and the Hardcastle/Soloman Thermonic Generator. It is also similar to the Vril Levitator developed in Germany in the 1930's. It produces both a Gravitational Field and an Electrical Field so you can expect both an Anti-Gravity Effect and an Overunity Effect. We are seeing more and more of these type devices come out of independent experimenter workshops. I suspect that within a few years we will be seeing a Levitator Ships coming out of the Independent Experimenters workshops.

Good Work Reformator...

Blessed Be...

*******


Re: StarDrive device and the Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF) by Mark R. Tomion
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 06:30:36 PM »
Guys, we won't see his machine ever. Mark R. Tomion died more than a month ago
bastards

MARK R. TOMION
FERGUSON CORNERS- Mark R. Tomion, 51, died unexpectedly Friday, June 19, 2009 at his home.

A memorial service will be held Tuesday June 23 at 7 p.m. at the Kenneth J. Perkins Funeral Home in Gorham. Burial will be in Shuman Cemetery.

Memorial contributions may be made to the Yates County ARC, 235 North Ave, Penn Yan, NY 14527.

Mark was born in 1957 in Penn Yan. He was a graduate of Marcus Whitman High School, Class of 1975. He attended Ithaca College.

Mark enjoyed playing the piano and reading. He was an inventor and was working on a windmill as an electric generator, on which he had a patent. He was the author of the book, “Star Drive”.

He is survived by his parents, Wesley and Lorraine Drew Tomion; his brothers, Christopher L. Race and John Wesley Tomion; his sister, Teresa K. Tomion; his friend Kathleen; and several aunts, uncles and cousins.

http://www.chronicle-express.com/obituaries/x931198253/Obituaries-for-June-24-2009
-===-=-=-=


I'm begining to think that he was assassinated!

************



Re: StarDrive device and the Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF) by Mark R. Tomion
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »
Here is his generator
(http://www.astrosciences.info/images/SDdetail.jpg)

http://www.astrosciences.info/stardrive.html


Now it will never be build

**********



Re: StarDrive device and the Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF) by Mark R. Tomion
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 11:44:45 AM »
Quote from: AquariuZ on August 08, 2009, 10:45:02 AM
His website and all research pages are GONE.

That is outrageous.

Give me a moment & I'll see what I can come up with with regards to cache...

Full cache of last available version of site (2007):
http://web.archive.org/web/20071013103015/www.stardrivedevice.com/

I am downloading all content to one of my servers.

In the meantime a Turkish mirror of even older pages:

Warp drive
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/stardrive.htm

Secrets of Warp Drive (bonus?)
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/WARPDRIVE.HTM

Mirror Stardrive Home:
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/Stardrive2.htm

StarDrive Dynamo:
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/stardrive5.htm

Electric Propulsion:
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/stardrive3.htm

StarDrive Generator (EDF)
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/stardrive4.htm

Background specs EDF
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/Stardrive6.htm

PoC Experiments
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/Stardrive7.htm

News
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/Stardrive8.htm

AESI Corp
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/Stardrive9.htm

If you have a copy of 'StarDrive Engineering', please share.

That is the least we can do for Tomion's legacy.

~I cannot believe he died~


**********

Thanks for the mirror please let us know when more content is available from your servers. We are mastering a 10 hour long documentary ATM on FREE energy suppression for a researchers addition and will be showing devices to help promote it and create public awareness, plus have our proposed solution there (better then doing nothing)

Also content was added to here
(REFRESH)
http://panacea-bocaf.org/howtheywentwrong.htm

Ash


****************


Re: StarDrive device and the Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF) by Mark R. Tomion
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 11:19:31 PM »
Sorry to hear Mark died, there are too many bodies now for us to still believe they are all just coincidences. Its really important that we publish everything we know, and share our information, because one day it will be too late.

Is there a trusted online host where we can place our rare PDFs, because the usual web hosts just delete them? I have many books I am willing to share. I don't have Mark's Star Drive book though.


***********


I have some of his work printed out on hard copy around here somewhere. Dan, someday you will do more than just read my posts and continue on unabated. Tomion and his work was well respected. You never even to bother to ask who I was speaking of.

And FYI Cyrellys is an ancient name that has only been use one other time than mine. It means, "the dream of life among man".

Cyrellys
Synchronicity's Apprentice




_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Cy,

Thank you for this information. I do try to keep abreast of developments in other fields of endeavor, besides my own field, which is metaphysics. I rely, however, on our very own Gary B., as well as on Jack Sarfatti to keep current in physics, traditional and otherwise.

I have only been able to skim through some of Mark's material. It appears to involve mainly overunity, anti-gravity and warp drive. These are fields in which Jack and Gary have much more experience than do I.

Of course, there is also my erstwhile BBQ buddy. I understand that he is still employed by the Man. At one point, he was the chief scientific officer for an agency, and he has been involved, mostly, or entirely, on the side of preventing various fringe researchers from getting funded. He is still involved with the JASONS, although, I understand that he has formed his own ad hoc scientific advisory group, to avoid too much bureaucracy.

I would suggest that you check with Gary, concerning Mark's work. Gary can then put you in touch with either Jack or Ron, as appropriate. Both Jack and Gary are on the cutting edge of fringe physics, and are in frequent communications with each other and with a large network of scientists involved in breakthrough research.

Does there exist a conspiracy to suppress breakthrough research? I don't doubt it. Ron has admitted to me that he has been involved in the suppression of information involving anomalous phenomena. Well, that's what we pay him to do, more or less....... to serve our national interest wrt MASINT, etc.

My own feeling is that, when God is ready for us to 'fly', he will not hesitate, nor will he be deterred, from providing us with an appropriate set of 'wings', be they of a physical or a metaphysical nature. Until such time, I just sit here by the phone, waiting for a call from the Man.

In the meantime, God has arranged for you and me to be provided with a tool that will, sooner than later, unlock every secret of the universe. This is the Internet. With 10^10 of us humans wracking our brains, and punching our keypads, the Truth is already in our sights. The truth may give us a run for our money, but it cannot hide. We will track it down, sooner than later. Only the truth can set us free. Technology will not be far behind.



(cont.)

avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:18 pm

My point was to illustrate that the beliefs about energy and resources are inaccurate to a degree because information and context is skewed. The paradigm is being deliberately handicapped. Same as with resources such as oil. When it is not a shortage that is an issue but a deliberate refusal to drill and extract. When recycling is not free but garbage collection points charge for what is dropped off that could be salvaged. I could go on and on. We fuss about shortages in food yet all across western civilization we see manicured lawns and decorative gardens instead of food gardens. Food producing livestock are barred from proximity to cities not because they could not be cleanly and healthily kept in city limits under proper conditions but because of zoning and social stigmas.

It is not that resources are scarce but that they are mismanaged and that corruption and power mongering (i.e. your bbq buddy) is easier to live with than real solutions to existing problems. Its easier to sit here and philosophize generalities which other elites pick up and run with as fact because they can't be bothered to do real research and offer or support real solutions. It's easier to nix the researcher/inventor than to adapt to alterations in the landscape of reality.

And in your case its easier to avoid seeing these things when mentioned and assume they were mentioned in an off-topic manner than to see the synchronicity of the information. Why avoid these things? Because then you can continue on your way without modifying what you are doing for a more harmonious outcome. An objective is at work here and it is more important than the ramifications of what others do with that idea, which help the self-fulfilling prophecy aspect.

I'm referring here once again to the issue of planned depopulation. It's a pretty serious deal Dan. It disrupts what the Creative Source set in motion. But as you point out, you feel you have a line in on what the Creative Source ultimately wants. Trouble is, how do you explain me? Where did I come from and why? I hope that is as disturbing for you as the idea of the magnitude of suggested depopulation is to me and others like me. My apologies if I seem a little obsessed with this issue. But when little sectors of humanity take to operating above the law (both mundane and spiritual) it tends to bring in elementals like myself in a hurry.



*****

Reference:

The Club of Rome, a think-tank emerging in the late 1960s out of the back alleys of the post-WW2 eugenics movement, was meant from its very conception to be a beacon of light to which all environmentalist ships were supposed to navigate. Its creators knew that the green movement they had set out to create, was specifically designed to blame man for the supposed predicament the earth was in. As a consequence the number of people should be reduced lest the earth crumble under his crushing weight. The only thing to be done, the Club argued, was for a global body of power to enforce depopulation goals as decided upon by the global elite.

In 1972, the self described “group of world citizens, sharing a common concern for the future of humanity” published their (in)famous “The Limits to Growth”. In this document the authors point-blank argue for the population to shrink if mother earth is to survive much longer: “The overwhelming growth in world population”, claim the authors, “caused by the positive birth-rate loop is a recent phenomenon, a result of mankind’s very successful reduction of worldwide mortality.”

This development is highly worrisome, says the Club of Rome. As possible solutions for this “problem” it proposes either the birthrate to be brought down “to equal the new, lower death rate”, or “the death rate must rise again.”

The fact that the Club of Rome and other UN entities stand at the cradle of one-child policies may not come as a complete surprise to those who have read all the policy-papers issued from the seventies onward. The same Malthusian idea that triggered our current green movement and its obsession with man-made global warming, once inspired hardcore involuntary sterilization policies in the decades preceding World War II.

In the 1991 publication The First Global Revolution: A Report to the Club of Rome by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider, the common denominator that the world would need to rally around was identified in all clarity:

“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution,the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”

Source: http://www.infowars.com/governments-considering-two-child-policy-for-the-west/


_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 am

Cy,

Malthus' essay on population was published in 1798, when the world population was about one billion. It is now seven billion. So he was wrong....... wrong then..... wrong now?

Maybe so. Nonetheless, the developing world is undergoing a demographic transition, rather like the transition experienced by the developed world, almost two centuries ago, this despite the fact that the male elites in many underdeveloped societies continue women's rights.

The goal of Planned Parenthood is to ensure that women be given the rights and means to adjust their own fertility.

Suppose that Planned Parenthood and women continue to be prevented, by male dominated elites, from exercising their natural rights, and that children in underdeveloped countries continue to overwhelm their societies' abilities to afford their proper care, education and economic opportunity. What then?

In China, their one-child policy was initiated in 1978. Partly as a result of that policy, they now have the fastest growing economy of any nation in history. Because of that economic growth, the one-child policy has been relaxed in recent years. They can afford to have more children.

You suggest that Mark Tomion was assassinated in order to prevent his free-energy devices from getting to the market. You may be right, but, even if that were the case, what is preventing other entrepreneurs from taking his ideas and moving them forward, especially in this day of instantaneous global networking, as we see right here at OM?

The Internet, itself, is an example of a new technology that has threatened special economic interests, around the world. Many countries are working to suppress the Internet, but generally with only partial success, at best.

The reason that I took up physics, in 1958, was because of Sputnik and nuclear energy. I saw an unlimited potential in new technology. An early investment in Microsoft is the main reason that I have been able to devote so much time to your forum. Lucky you! But, along the way, I have learned that there are physical limits to economic growth. We physicists know that there will have to be an unprecedented breakthrough in basic physics, if Malthus is to be proven wrong.

You are telling us that either we physicists are not doing our job, or we are deliberately ignoring the fact that our ideas are being systematically suppressed by the special interests. You may be right, Cy, but I, personally, have seen no evidence of it, and that does include the untimely death of Mark Tomion. You will have to explain to us why it has been so easy to suppress Mark's ideas posthumously, in this day of global networking and unprecedented demands for energy.

So, no, I have not given up on the potential for basic physics to be rewritten. That is exactly what the BPWH is about.

What my physical and metaphysical research has been telling me is that the most likely parh to overthrowing the physical limits to growth, will be our spiritual path toward a cosmic transcendence.


Everyone in the world, except the very few hardcore materialists, believes in the ultimate transcendence of the human spirit. Danianity is simply my attempt to revive the original enthusiasm surrounding the X-event. You and Jake believe that Danianity is premature, and, quite likely, it is. I am counting on your tolerance for the freedom of discussion, and that you will continue to allow me to present the other side of the ETH vs. UTH issue.


noon------------

What all of us can agree on, I believe, is that the greatest and most concerted conspiracy in history has involved the cover-up of UFO phenomena. I have personal proof of this cover-up. And I continue to labor under the impression that I may yet turn out to be its primary beneficiary. Lucky me.

The above supposition can be true, only if the UTH is true and the ETH is false. As I have repeatedly stated, everything hinges upon this one contingency, and, sure, I could be wrong, but, if I were you, I wouldn't bet the farm on my being wrong, on this score.

To understand the BPWH version of the UFO cover-up, all you have to do is put yourself in God's shoes........ WWGD wrt Creation and the subsequent cover-up of the Alpha and Omega?

To understand all of the above, all we have to understand is that we may be God's collaborators, rather than his toys.

Why should I be the first person in history to suggest, in any concerted manner, that we might be God's collaborators? This simple fact may turn out to be the biggest mystery of the entire BPWH puzzle. This would be, then, the mother of all cover-ups (MoACu)...... the collegial status of humanity wrt the Creator.


Let us google..... collaborating with God...... My brief perusal of the entries suggests that this collaboration is taken to primarily involve our evangelical function.

Simply by adding 'creation' to the search, we do see the frequent idea of our collaboration in bringing about God's Kingdom. Wow, thank you, Sophie! And get this....... this form of collaboration seems to be confined to the Catholic church. Wait 'till I quiz my evangelical buddies on this point!

This from Pope Benedict (6/17/12).......
The Holy Father went on to note that the second parable mentions a specific plant, "the mustard seed, which is considered to be the smallest of all seeds". Nonetheless, "despite its diminutive size it is full of life and, when it splits, a shoot is born which is capable of breaking the earth ... and growing until it 'becomes the greatest of all shrubs'. ... Such is the Kingdom of God: small in human terms, ... being made up of those who do not trust in their own strength but in that of God's love, of those who are unimportant in the eyes of the world, yet through them the power of Christ breaks forth and transforms that which is apparently insignificant.

"The image of the seed was particularly dear to Jesus", the Pope added in conclusion, "because it well express the mystery of the Kingdom of God. In today's two parables it represents 'growth' and 'contrast': the growth that comes about thanks to the dynamism intrinsic to the seed itself, and the contrast that exists between the smallness of the seed and the greatness it produces. The message is clear: the Kingdom of God, though it requires our collaboration, is above all a gift of God, a grace which precedes man and his works. Our weak strength, apparently impotent before the problems of the world, if united to that of God fears no obstacles, because the victory of the Lord is certain".

Hmmm......... I think I'm beginning to understand something........ something about the Schism that was the Reformation......

The schism hinged primarily on the issue of Indulgences. My Protestant friends believe in the total efficacy of Faith...... Works are of no account, from their PoV. I am, obviously, sympathetic with that PoV.

However...... a faith devoid of works would seem to be an empty scaffold. Which comes first, the chicken or the egg...... the plant or the seed?

I would have to agree with the Luther, that the seed comes first. But, understand that this is a dichotomy only for the individual believer. In this respect, the Catholics are taking a more communal perspective. The Protestants finish second, on this communal score, for those of you keeping score.


1:20-----------

The only problem, then, that the Catholics have, is the fallibility of their infallible Pope. It does seem that the Pope is intended to maintain an hegemony wrt the Holy Spirit. Chicken Little does not quite figure into their calculus...... the only good saint being a dead saint, and I'm not quite dead, not just yet. Well, yes, they have been patient for 2,000 years.

My point, wrt the individual vs. the congreation, is that, IMHO, salvation is decidedly collective, which fact ought to be a no-brainer for any Xian. One good apple can save a whole barrel of questionable apples. Now doubt that this applied to the J-man, but it may also apply to you and me. This is an obvious point upon which the pantheists totally miss the boat.

Do they not understand that one rotten apple can spoil the whole barrel? Are they incapable of turning that logic around?


So, what I'm saying is that the MoACu concerns John 16:12ff. But who is the primary beneficiary of that MoACu, if not ours truly? And all that I have to point out is that the Catholics were right about Faith&Works, but wrong about the Pope being the Earthly representative of the Holy Spirit. So, yes, I understand that I truly do not wish to be..... what? To be papified? But that, maybe, if the UTH is correct, I ought to be canonized. Just a thought.

The Protestants, bless their little hearts, just cannot wrap their minds around Saints and Canonization. Why is this so difficult for them? Maybe I should ask Louise. Clearly, it has something to do with idolatry. We Protestants are wont to eschew pomp and circumstance. We tend to avoid public displays of emotion. John Kerry cried, and that was the end of him.

Louise.......? I only recall one occasion. She was a hardcore pantheist...... devil take the hindmost. She could have been a muslim. She sequestered herself, in the mountains of Montana. Xians do seem to idolize short-shorts. Dang us! Blame it on the Pieta. Just try to get within 100' of it, even on a weekday.

But, surely, we must be dealing with something that runs deeper than couture.......

I have already spoken of Taboo. The Catholics and Protestants do seem to be arguing about Taboo. Protestants verge upon the deism of Islam, in their renunciation of the flesh, i.e. of the Incarnation.

Works do pertain to the flesh. Faith pertains more to the spirit. Collaboration pertains to both. Can there be a balance? Perhaps only in the Endtimes. Only when we are willing to give up our short-shorts. Must we? Hmmm........

Well, the evangelicals put a great stress on our glorified, non corrupted bodies.

Talk about your 72 virgins. We protestants figure on as many as 10^10 virgins. Ode to a Grecian urn? I call it Apocatastasis, along with the Greeks. Can we have our spiritual cake, and eat it, too?

SERPO attempted to address this issue. Did it succeed?

One may view Serpo as a mini-rapture. What did they eat, for twelve years? Nothing indigenous? That seems improbable. Was it manna? Compare it with mana......
It has commonly been interpreted as "the stuff of which magic is formed," as well as the substance of which souls are made.
Hmmm........ I have this to say about that.......

Will we be able to put either mana or manna in our Humvees? Will it be a tiger in our tank?

Or, is it only soul food?

I mean, talk about free energy, or what? Talk about making the deserts bloom......

Is it like freeze-dried food? What if we don't have enough fresh water to add? Will manna absorb the salt of saltwater? Will it turn water into merlot? So many questions, so few answers.

According to the BPWH, we should not really sweat these details. Yes, we do need some sweat to add to the Spirit, but ours is not to obsess on the fine print. Ours is to keep our eyes on the stars...... to keep the faith. Works follow faith. Nay, works follow love.....
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Does this not say it all?

And what does this say about mana/manna, free energy, free love.......
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Does this not say it all?

Golly, is there anything left for me to say? Not really. I have only to figure out how best to say this to GFC/SfA...... patiently.

Yes, as I figured out, at about age 11, I was destined to be a transcendental pantheist. I'm still struggling.




(cont.)



Last edited by dan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Thank you Cyrellys,

Yes, no scientist could refute his science. Patents were awarded because it works. Scientists didn't show up on mass to his funeral, because of fear. Nor do they freely talk about these technologies, because of fear.

Which is also the only plausible reason why Dan responds as he does.

I have copies of Patents for revolutionary products that have been proven by one of the world's largest companies to be more effective, reliable, efficient and economical than any other competing products of their kind. The market for them is literally in 100's of billions of dollars. Those who bought the patents, purposely shelved them to collect dust. Six miles of one of the product is still in 24/7 use in Southern California, and will outlast any other apparatus of their entire facility.

Now, the patents' time/term has run out. Which means others can now produce the products without patent infringement. I have all copies of those patents (along with agreements of my possession) And I am trained on how to produce manufacturing facilities to make these products. And I also know how to market them internationally. Years ago, Ireland sent a small entourage to visit me in Canada and offered a £2million grant if we would build a small mfg plant in Northern Ireland. Their grant represented half the cost of set-up. We were much too busy with bigger players than to do anything with them. One mining company alone, provided us purchase assurances for 3 years 24/7 production for a Canadian Plant. Suffice to say, I know all technical, business and diplomatic requirements to bring these products to market. Which includes learning why they can not be brought to market.

They are of great value to the world. But for now, they are probably only used in secret industrial installations. The free world is barred from them. Although I will say that there is a strong possibility they are being produced and used in Russia and other ex-soviet nations. In fact I was the one who introduced them, through Sweden. Even though all I got from the learning experience was debt, I do hope it's being used someplace.

Tomion:
The problem with Mark Tomion's invention is that one could build a Nuclear facility to produce the same amount of electricity as his generator, for ONLY 100 times the cost. And that's a much better deal for all the recipients. Plus, Nuclear Energy production makes waste, whereas Tomion's doesn't. And waste increases problems, which is better for.....


avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Jake,

Where is the physics? Just show us the physics. Just show us how we can rationalize the entropic violation of perpetual motion. If there is no physics, then no physicist can help you. It is magic. It is mana/manna.

God help you. Why is God not helping you? Does God not want to save us?

.
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:25 pm

dan wrote:Jake,

Where is the physics? Just show us the physics. Just show us how we can rationalize the entropic violation of perpetual motion. If there is no physics, then no physicist can help you. It is magic. It is mana/manna.
Oh, you didn't study his work? Usually people who don't take the time to study are not a reliable source of critique. This has always proved true in my experience. Your blanket statements concerning physics are blatantly false. (granted, neurotics will disagree)

Energy has always been free, always will. Extracting and delivery has been the only cost. And both are strictly imagination problems. These are absolutes.

It would cost $1-200 million to build a Tomion Plant large enough to feed a small city. But for $10-20 Billion, a Nuclear Plant will do the same thing, with perhaps a bonus of the city next door.

Some people will grok that, some won't.




Last edited by Jake Reason on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Jake,

Is Tomion's work about physics, or is it about something else?

When it comes to free energy, it is either about physics or about metaphysics. We just need to know which it is. I need to know which hat to put on.



In the meantime, I'm reading this article....... http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/politics/obama-campaign-clawed-back-after-a-dismal-debate.html?hp&pagewanted=all



(cont.)



avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 pm

It's just electrical engineering. Not a crystal rectangle or any other kind of 'magic' currently out of our reach.

He was like Newton. Newton wanted to calculate gravity, so he invented Calculus as a tool so that he could concentrate on gravity. Calculus wasn't his goal, it was simply his tool.

Tomion wanted to figure out warp drive to go to the stars, but he had to invent an easy way of generating alot of electrical energy, so he invented his electrical generator. Then he could continue to work on building his space ship designs. For Tormion his electricity generator wasn't his goal, it was simply his tool. And he proved it works.

Just like Tesla invented and proved things, still not on the market.

But then you probably don't even think some of Tesla' inventions were suppressed. Or too afraid to admit.


avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Jake,

Tamion is either about physics or metaphysics.

You say that it is about electrical engineering. Wonderful, then please show us another electrical engineer who can support his findings.

This is not asking too much. This is only asking that you, or that someone connected with Tamion's work, do a little bit of homework.

You seem to be asking me to do the due diligence. If no one else has been willing to make this effort, then you are seriously out of line, with your expectation that I should do the due diligence, just by my little lonesome.
It doesn't matter Dan. You wouldn't believe them either.

Just like wind power.... US physicists and engineers, cheer leading their American oil and coal lobbies, boo-hoo'd the Danish as nut-heads wasting their money.

Oh and btw, there are companies who ARE currently mfg'ing electricity production devices (so I am told from a reliable source) that can power a large home or small business, with no extraneous input. I have, through a third party, declined aiding them in their marketing.

Do you drive a gasoline powered automobile? I could get you an address of a garage in a small town in Ontario that will convert it into a water fueled car for under $900. It works too! Only problem is, you have to keep it to yourself. And that's the reason why I haven't done it. Well, that and, I'd have to give up half the trunk.


Now there is this........ http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-romney-concedes-florida-election-20121108,0,6038521.story

Hallelujah........!


Because of this very solid victory of truth over lies, it may be possible that D-day can be postponed for a few more years.
Well Dan, I think you do know something about D-Day. So could you please explain in your view why an Obama win, postpones?, over a Romney win?


avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh no! I inadvertently edited your post rather than quoting it. Please accept my apology.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:31 pm

And why has no one been able to duplicate his results?


Postpone D-day....? Like, you, Jake, the T-party does not understand the difference between physics and magic. It is voodoo physics and voodoo economics. God would have had to intervene sooner, to save us from their lack of understanding.

Why don't you tell them about about the magical Tomion generator? Would they not buy it? Think of all the money they could make off of it. Then they truly would be able to buy the election, as they almost managed to do this last time.

And just as you do not understand the differece between physics and magic, so do you also not understand the difference between the ETH and the UTH.

Yes, I believe that we will be able to perform magic, but only within the context of the Endtimes. And, first, we will have to understand the difference.

And, yes, I do need to better explain the contextuality of magic, as per the BPWH.


I realize that I did not respond to your claims of a patent for the Timion over-unity generator.

Patent offices no longer issue patents for 'over-unity' devices, i.e. where you claim to get more energy out of a machine than you put into it. So there is misinformation, somewhere. This is perpetual motion, i.e. it is an engine that claims to be more than 100% efficient.

.

avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:24 pm

dan wrote:And why has no one been able to duplicate his results?
Neither you, nor I, would know if it is not. I haven't followed this Tomion ordeal closely enough to know, and I don't have to or want to. Because I know first hand, how pioneering inventions make their way (or not) into the market. The more it may change industry, the more skeletons in the closet. 'Skeletons' are either ruined lives, ruined business' or dead people, or combinations thereof. There are very few exceptions to this rule. And this is common knowledge to pioneering entrepreneurs, investment bankers and industrial manufacturers.

If you are not aware of this, then you are naive.


Postpone D-day....? Like, you, Jake, the T-party does not understand the difference between physics and magic. It is voodoo physics and voodoo economics. God would have had to intervene sooner, to save us from their lack of understanding.
I don't think this answers my question.

And which God is that?


Why don't you tell them about about the magical Tomion generator? Would they not buy it? Think of all the money they could make off of it. Then they truly would be able to buy the election, as they almost managed to do this last time.
Are you kidding? Make money? It's the exact opposite. Dams, Fossil fuel Plants and Nuclear...these make money. You didn't know that?

And what!... you mean the Democrats didn't buy the election?
Oh, well then how could they win?


And just as you do not understand the difference between physics and magic, so do you also not understand the difference between the ETH and the UTH.
I know lightening is no longer considered magic. And I know craft that show up on radar and sonar, are not ethereal.

And I recognize that Physics does not accept an UTH. That would be voodoo science. So there.


I realize that I did not respond to your claims of a patent for the Timion over-unity generator.

Patent offices no longer issue patents for 'over-unity' devices, i.e. where you claim to get more energy out of a machine than you put into it. So there is misinformation, somewhere. This is perpetual motion, i.e. it is an engine that claims to be more than 100% efficient.
LOL
Logic fail, Dan. Your supposed misinformation is your insufficient information.

BTW, would you say that the earth is in perpetual motion? Or would you say, No. Because it will stop moving eventually.

Good thing you don't run the patent office. But no worries Dan, it will close on its own when your political economic construct fades away. It doesn't need any push from you. When your mind-set passes away, invention will flourish.

And your grandchildren have already set their aims on it! I don't think there is a darn thing you can do about that, either. It would be about as difficult as outlawing the Beatles.

These times are not the end of progress, Dan. It's just the end of your progress.


avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Thank you Jake. Cy


_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:29 am

Cy,

I also, as you point out, have my own sort of voodoo problem. The fact that our two kinds of voodoo may overlap is probably the main reason why I joined you, in your OMF foxhole.

Am I saying that my voodoo is better than your voodoo? I guess I am. But do they not also overlap, in something other than their negative stigma? That is something that we need to explore.

I am claiming that my voodoo is more spiritual, yours is more magical, in the traditional senses of those words. It might even be said that we have a case of white magic vs. black magic, not to make an invidious distinction, but to maintain some historical continuity, for pedagogical and conceptual purposes.

You wish to steal the lightning of the gods, I wish to steal their spirit. Both of us are engaged in a Promethean enterprise. More power to us!

You are of the gnostic persuasion, wherein we are the denizens of a prison planet. My view is rather similar, except that in the BPWH version of this prison, God is our Jailor. For you, the Jailor is the Demiurge and/or the PtB. Again, I oversimplify for pedagogical reasons.


According to the BPWH, our chains are the rigid laws of physics, enforced by God. You, OTOH, suggest that the laws of physics are more flexible and amenable to our own devices and entreaties. With the BPWH, it is God that stands between us and transcendence. With you, it is the PtB that stands in our way. We need a name for your side of the table. Your views are shared by most of the UFO believing public, despite your understandable aversion to that label. Whatever, it is, historically speaking, a modern version of gnosticism, or, simply, neo-gnosticism. Very often, in these matters, our labels are designated by our detractors. That is why I endeavor to be preemptive in that regard, e.g. Chicken Little.

And, let it be known that, historically, gnosticism was an off-shoot of Xianity, with which it shared many predilections. Again, it is probably not by accident that I stumbled into your foxhole.


Another form of neognosticism is Transhumanism, to which I have frequently referred. The Transmigration of the 'soul' is a view they share with most pantheists, and it is just on this account that there is a dichotomy with Xianity. This dichotomy also exists, in no small measure, between Xianity and Islam, not to mention Judaism, as well. It is, to be sure, a matter of degree, but it is no small matter, regardless, especially not when taking a cosmic view. And this also explains the sharp division between the ETH and the UTH.


11:15------------

I was glad to see ScaRZ making reference to the very historically important precession of the Equinox........ http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t42p165-the-bible-ufos-et-and-the-ancients-part-3#1021 (my comment on same).

It had a very considerable impact on my cosmology.

The relatively huge size of the Moon wrt the Earth, not only greatly facilitated the origin of life, but also gave rise to the equinoctial Precession, so essential to our ancient Wisdom. The jumbo size of the Moon is a prime aspect of the Rare Earth Hypothesis (REH).



But I can't let astrology distract me from my Voodoo.....!

Being an immaterialist, I have no problem with magic and with mind over matter. No. My problem is just the opposite........ I have to rationalize the unreasoable effectiveness of physics, under the aegis of our virtual reality. How does God maintain the solidity of the world, when it is, ultimately, just an illusion? That is the much bigger puzzle, before us.

Within Islamic philosophy, this problem is treated under the label of Occasionalism. It was subsequently taken up as an issue within western philosophy, even by my BPW mentor, Leibniz.

This problem particularly manifests itself within the BPWH in the form of explaining the transitions between the various 'physical' or spiritual dimensions/regimes, particularly between Earth and Heaven, as in the case of our ultimate Rapture. The Serpo story makes some allusions to this problem, although seemingly within a purely physical context.

Flying saucers often violate our Earth-based physics. I see it as one virtual reality impinging upon another. The visitors often appear to us as hallucinations, or in altered states of consciousness, and therein the 'physical' traces are usually somewhat ancillary. And so would we appear to them, also as quasi-physical entities.

My 'occasionalist' problem is how do we transition from one quasi-physical regime to another, in a more or less continuous fashion? Normally, of course, the transition is discontinuous, i.e. we usually are 'dying', to get into Heaven.

Within theological/evangelical circles, there is much disagreement concerning the nature of our spiritual or 'glorified' bodies that allegedly accompany us to Heaven. And similar issues apply to the Incarnation. Will it be 72 virgins or 10^10 virgins, we are all dying to know?!

But what about the Rapture/Resurrection business, and why is it such a big deal, particularly within Xianity? Why do I choose to take it seriously, within the BPWH?

It has to do with Monism. And why is Monism such a big deal? In many ways, dualism is so much easier to deal with. Spirit/matter dualism has been the underlying metaphysics of Modernism. We have grown very accustomed to it. But the materialists make a very strong case for the increasing difficulty that science poses for dualism, particularly of the mind/brain sort. The dualist compromise that undergirds modernism is being increasingly threatened by the materialists, bless their little hearts. The BPWH stands to be the ultimate beneficiary of this metaphysical squeeze play.

Idealism/immaterialism is the only coherent cosmology that is possible. Only idealism takes our ideas and us seriously. It is the only PoV that does not take life to be an absurdity in a meaningless universe. Only thus may we be something more than God's toys. We are not God's choir, we are his orchestra. It is we, ultimately, who drum up reality, and necessarily the best possible one, at that. And it just occurred to me that if God is the Logos, then we are the annunciators/implementors thereof, be we choir or orchestra. It has something to do with Ommmm..... OM?


2pm------------

My problem is not how to explain Tomion, but, rather, how to prevent Tomion&Co from taking over the world. Every spoon-bender out there, is a threat to the established physiscal order.

God designed the world out of spirit just so that it could not be an obstacle to our transcendence. Nonetheless, or, perhaps, because of its spiritual basis, the world is a permanent fixture of Heaven. So what about the New Heaven and New Earth?

The New Earth is the restored primordial Earth, to which 144,000 of us return, in Noah's Arks. The New Heaven is also the New Jerusalem, more or less.

What then is the dynamo for Heaven? Is it not the Earth? I suspect it is. Are we not like the mice on the treadmill? That seems a likely possibility.

And what about entropy, aging and metabolism in Heaven? Time may be an illusion here, but it is even more illusory in heaven. Up there it is multi-dimensional, non-linear, you name it. Ultimately our bodies are absorbed into the so-called 'body' of Christ, or so I've heard. But, hey, you can hang onto your body for as long as you like. It just becomes much more optional and shape-shifting.



(cont.)

avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:27 pm

My problem is not how to explain Tomion, but, rather, how to prevent Tomion&Co from taking over the world. Every spoon-bender out there, is a threat to the established physiscal order.

This comment above doesn't require a rebuttal from me. It is so loaded with starch it walks off the cliff on its own.

But you have the gall to call yourself spiritual and me magic as if I was some sort of anathema to the Creative Source. Funny, but it was its Idea me being here, but I'm sure it'll be greatly comforted knowing you think that much of its ideas. So it doesn't surprise me that you think of such human treasures as Tomion as "spoon-benders" who need to be prevented from upsetting the status quo. Well I gotta say that certainly explains why the elites and their peons have such a hard on to witch hunt them.

Just hold that thought you've got my friend. Synchronicity has plenty more where Tomion came from.

Cy


_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Sponsored content

Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:31 pm