UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 10:17 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» The Reality of The Phenomenon
Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm by RyanM

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Thu May 18, 2017 2:19 pm by Cyrellys

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm by garzparz

July 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Forum Sign Up

Compass Morainn

Forum Sign Up

Post by Compass Morainn on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 pm

There has been some kinks to work out in getting members able to sign up. The following is the sign up process:

Ok go to:

http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/forum

click the small "Register"
http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/register

Terms of Service should pop up.
Click: I agree to these terms
It now jumps to page titled: Registration Information.

Enter Username, password, & email address. Click Save.

Next page titled: Registration Information
Re-Enter Password. The confirmation code has been turned off as it presented itself as a problem to sign-up.

You should now be sent to a page with a link to go back to the forum, but you are not yet signed in.

Use your new sign-in information to do so now.

katelara

Re: Forum Sign Up

Post by katelara on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:58 am

I'm thinking the powers that be round these parts should hook me up with my old joint.

Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm

katelara wrote:I'm thinking the powers that be round these parts should hook me up with my old joint.

Hi Kate,

Are you asking about assistance with a moniker you used to use on OMFv1?

How may I help you?

If it is a moniker (name) from the original OMF then all you need to do is sign up here with that same moniker and create your old password or a new one that suits you. This Open Minds Forum is the same community but on a totally different hosting company. Therefore the old accounts were not transfered. You would need to duplicate what you used there on the proboards hosting company.

Your original content from what you posted back then can be found in the Forum Archive, see the links in the columnar menu top of page left side.

If you had a blog at the old forum you may create a blog in our blog area here and then put a link to your original content housed within the Archive in your opening post so your readers may read back.

Cy
Admin

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

Cliff-67

Post by Cliff-67 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi again everyone.

I've had some issues logging into the forum. I apologize if I've broken any rules by re-registering under a different name. I was using Cliff-(touched) but changed it to Cliff-67 in order to get back on here after months
of attempts. I tried every way possible that I know of.

Sincerely, Cliff
pman35
Admin
Admin

Post by pman35 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi Cliff

Sorry for your trouble Sad . perhaps if u had of emailed 1 of us maybe we could of helped , although i think u maybe didnt have access to our contact info Smile

Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Welcome back Cliff!

No problem about re-logging with a new name; I don't sweat the small stuff.  If you have any threads you had created that you still keep track of, you might leave a note that your subsequent posts can also be found under your new name, just in case someone follows your posts.  

If you ever have another problem, and need to reach me, use this email:  cyrellys@dishmail.net  and put OMF - Need Help in the subject line to catch my eye (I get literally hundreds of emails each day to sort through.  I scan for priority items usually a couple times a day unless I've had to run an errand.

Glad to see you found a way in, 

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Cliff-67

Post by Cliff-67 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:29 am

Thanks Pman and Cy !

I'll know what to do if it happens again. Hopefully if others have problems, they too will know how to contact you.

Keep up the good work here.  Cool 

Cliff
jacksonhunny

jackson hunny newly member

Post by jacksonhunny on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:30 am

hi to all i am new here for this forum
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 pm

jacksonhunny wrote:hi to all i am new here for this forum

Welcome to Open Minds Forum Jacksonhunny.  It is nice to see youth take an interest in the subjects this forum hosts.  Feel free to join in anywhere you like.  You are also welcome to invite any friends you think might have an interest too.

Cyrellys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:46 am