Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+32
Ataman2023
zooky
drwu23
stevcolx
majicbar
karl 12
lynx
Arilus
boppie
racoon
Qrios
KandyKorn
myalienshadow
HouTexan
spacemaverick
highlander61
Compass Morainn
pman35
atto
IPFreely
Free1
solarsailor
(Tree Shaker
Artisan
Admin
Cliff
Jake Reason
Bard
ScaRZ
Eloah
dan
Cyrellys
36 posters

New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Empty New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! It's great to have the community with its own house once more.

I'm Cyrellys a returning member of the orignial member group.
    Free1
    Free1

cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Empty Re: New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by Free1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Hello all,
    I just came back but had to create a new name as I could not sign in under old log in id.
    I did not know that NSA trolls were so prevalent and obvious at old site. Who uncovered them and have they come here to new site?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Empty Re: New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 pm

A big welcome home to Free1, Solarsailor, and krazyken. Good to see you guys back. So far no trouble from nsa trolls. Hopefully it stays that way. Everyone is just now rediscovering we're back. If you know any of the other members out there let them know how to find us. This is a new hosting company and we have many features and lots of room to grow and develop here.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    IPFreely

Post by IPFreely Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 am

solarsailor wrote:well this forum is pretty quiet compared to the older one.

it's like an empty carnival after all the crowds are gone.

yep you feel the wind blowing through it ... whoosh.

HI all been awhile (divorce, relocation, new wife)and I was somewhat saddened on what happened. But I still support you all and will try and contribute as I can. I did have my first sighting (daylight) since my last visit which I will post on the appropriate thread later. Anyways nice to be back and quiet and not crowded is just fine by me Smile
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:39 am

Hey! Hi Ken and IP. Been a long time...so many memories. Hope you're doing well. I can't devote too much to the forum, but have been dropping in from time to time.

Cyrellys is the Main Admin here. She is the "wind beneath the wings" of this forum. I admire her heart's intent and am thankful for all she has done.

Cheers
    Jake
    atto
    atto

Post by atto Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:48 pm

cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Egrd.omni
    Hides in the tall grass.
    EGRD 2012
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:39 am

Yeah guys thanks for rejoining again i know you have had problems trying to access the archives and i'm working on making everything as smooth as possible its almost there just a few problems to iron out , i'm hoping on being able to recreate it as much as it was originally including images etc.

Patience is worth the wait Smile

Animal 2012 ( yes from the muppets

Post by Compass Morainn Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Thanks Animal. The wait is well worth it.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi Atto! Lol, love the tall grass. I missed chatting.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    atto
    atto

cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Empty Cyrellys

Post by atto Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Good to see you again as well. It has been a very long time. Much has transpired since we last spoke. And also since the last posts I made.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:13 am

well, we can pick up where we left off if you like. There's open forum, pm, or personal email to choose from.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    highlander61

Post by highlander61 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello everyone im new to all this but looking forward to meeting you all
    IPFreely

Post by IPFreely Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Nice to meet you Highlander
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Welcome Highlander! Nice to meet you.

spacemaverick
    spacemaverick
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by spacemaverick Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:45 pm

I am back and hope to begin again interacting with everyone. Nice site.

Post by IPFreely Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey Space funny how many of us are returning to a place we find at home at and respected for our differing views. I myself have always felt that OMF as part of an extended family. Peers I could have Intelligent conversations without Judgement. At the moment it seems the topics are mostly ideological but hope we will soon begin again to review the topic of disclosure of our star brothers as I feel this is closer then we may think. We shall see. I understand there has much ridicule by those who are skeptics and their wish to do damage to OMF for trying to delve into this subject as if we are nothing but a bunch of kooks. But you and I know better OMF is a group of very loving and dedicated individuals who have suffered many attacks by other with agendas I just do not understand, but screw them. I keep the faith in our group and am honored to see you return.
    Cliff
    Cliff

Post by Cliff Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:37 am

Welcome to all the new members !
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:30 am

Welcome home Space Maverick!

And well said IPFreely. I concur.

IPFreely

Post by IPFreely Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:07 pm

You know whats funny is I read my post yesterday showed my wife and said that sounds like you not me. I guess you had to be there and know her. but I meant every word.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:15 pm

spacemaverick wrote:I am back and hope to begin again interacting with everyone. Nice site.
    Hey nice to see you SpaceMaverick. Hope you are doing well.

spacemaverick
    spacemaverick
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by spacemaverick Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Hey thanks Jake. I'm not back totally. Kind of spread thin now days but I'm here and across some other forums, working again after initial retirement from law enforcement.

Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer
    Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer

Post by HouTexan Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:05 am

Great to see OM back! Since my last participation, I've graduated law school, passed the bar, worked the 300-hour-month firm jobs and now am settling into a new position involved in investor immigration. I look forward to utilizing my extra time here!!

cyrellys - New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 2 Empty WELCOME

Post by Bard Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:53 am

HouTexan wrote:Great to see OM back! Since my last participation, I've graduated law school, passed the bar, worked the 300-hour-month firm jobs and now am settling into a new position involved in investor immigration. I look forward to utilizing my extra time here!!

Congratulations! No small feat I'm sure. Welcome back.

In case you are unaware, things move a bit slow here, which most seem to be comfortable with. Very little noise. The others have found roots in various locations which tend to have a bit more traffic.

I'm sure OMv3 could use some legal counsel! (Humor) There might actually be an open position for that. Check with Admin.

Welcome - and carry on!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:34 am

Lol,absolutely Md! We now have our very own Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer. Actually I think it is excellent that members of the legal profession have a serious interest in UFO's, Contact, and the Secrecy Paradigm. I have not forgotten that one of the most frequently requested services by members of the USAP (Unacknowledged Special Access Projects) is legal assistance toward Amnesty and so on from the legal community as part of a transition out of the secrecy paradigm and a more evolved open reality where Contact is fully acknowledged and the many internal developments that have occurred over the last near century in relation to it. For those with a deep interest in this aspect of the paradigm I highly recommend subscribing and reading to Secrecy News which is a publication of FAS (Federation of American Scientists) put out by Steven Aftergood.

So a huge welcome to HouTexan!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 am

Welcome home Nib!

Cy

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 am

YAY!!!!!! ive been wishing for Open Minds Forum to come back, i was frikkin sad when i discovered it was removed. i guess cheers to a fresh start and a brand new clean slate! 2012 is now, December 21st is only 39 measly days away!! god save us all!!! ^_^ <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm