Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:17 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:25 am by dan

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:49 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

» hobbit’s thread
New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 am by hobbit

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+32
Ataman2023
zooky
drwu23
stevcolx
majicbar
karl 12
lynx
Arilus
boppie
racoon
Qrios
KandyKorn
myalienshadow
HouTexan
spacemaverick
highlander61
Compass Morainn
pman35
atto
IPFreely
Free1
solarsailor
(Tree Shaker
Artisan
Admin
Cliff
Jake Reason
Bard
ScaRZ
Eloah
dan
Cyrellys
36 posters

New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Empty New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! It's great to have the community with its own house once more.

I'm Cyrellys a returning member of the orignial member group.
    zooky
    zooky

New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Empty Re: New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by zooky Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:56 pm

Hello all,

It's been a while. Was on original OMF research team if anyone remembers under the same name, not sure where everyone went after all that happened, have a couple of friends on FB from OMF v1. I was on a couple of other forums but none had the same community spirit as OMF v1. Been a long time since I've posted on a forum, I feel it's time to start getting more involved again. As so much seems to be going on. Very Happy

Special Guest
    Special Guest

New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM - Page 5 Empty Re: New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM

Post by dan Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:47 am

Thanks for any return business, zooky. Don’t be a stranger.......
    zooky
    zooky

Post by zooky Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Thanks Dan, glad to be back Very Happy

Post by Ataman2023 Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:51 am

Hello,
    Thank you for having me here.
    I was a follower of the Source A forum and I appreciate to read your texts again.
    This forum is exciting. I learn a lot!
    Sometimes I have a hard time reading between the lines, but with a bit of experience I'll be fine.
    I will not intervene often, only when I could write a specific information.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Ataman2018 wrote:Hello,
    Thank you for having me here.
    I was a follower of the Source A forum and I appreciate to read your texts again.
    This forum is exciting. I learn a lot!
    Sometimes I have a hard time reading between the lines, but with a bit of experience I'll be fine.
    I will not intervene often, only when I could write a specific information.

Welcome Home Ataman! Yes I remember you from the Source A UN Meeting threads! You are welcome to intervene or post anywhere. If you have any difficulty with posting or making threads feel free to contact me for help.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:34 pm

zooky wrote:Hello all,

It's been a while. Was on original OMF research team if anyone remembers under the same name, not sure where everyone went after all that happened, have a couple of friends on FB from OMF v1. I was on a couple of other forums but none had the same community spirit as OMF v1. Been a long time since I've posted on a forum, I feel it's time to start getting more involved again. As so much seems to be going on. Very Happy

Welcome Home Zooky! Yes I remember you too. It's good to see familiar faces from the original OMF! We kept the door open and lights on! Join in anywhere!

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Dynamo

Post by Dynamo Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:23 am

Hi there everyone , returning member here, I used to go by the name Christophe on the old forum, I thought the site had totally disappeared so was lurking on the out post for a while, and on some occasions ATS but that site used to over heat my computer so I avoided it.
    Any way i’m From the UK and living in Eastern Europe and i’m an artist by trade. I’ve had a life long urge and interest towards aliens and UFOS, had a couple of sightings here and there and i’m Just hoping for disclosure at some point in my life, so much so it’s almost painful !
    Thanks for having me, looking forward to the future Smile
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:24 pm

Been a long time dropping in. I hope everyone is doing good. It looks like more people are starting to fill this place up again.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 am

Welcome Back Dynamo & Scarz.  Really missed you Scarz!  I hope you will be able to include us in your time.  Yes, many returning.  It is slowly building.  We fixed a problem with the sign up that was excluding some browsers.  I also now have the original members list.  I haven't had the time yet to send out invites and I wanted to be certain first that the changes to the sign up stick to the wall as improvement.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 am

CY......I hope to have some time to take part again. I've been busy looking after my dad. Things can change so fast in life that we never see coming.

Take care and I hope you and your family are doing good.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:26 pm

ScaRZ wrote:CY......I hope to have some time to take part again. I've been busy looking after my dad. Things can change so fast in life that we never see coming.

Yes indeed.  I wish you a bright spring with your dad, my friend.  We are good here.  Kids getting tall and finding their own love of books.  

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:57 am

ScaRZ wrote:CY......I hope to have some time to take part again. I've been busy looking after my dad. Things can change so fast in life that we never see coming.

ScaRz, nice seeing you here again and hope you'll be able to find some time to post here. I've always appreciated your perspective on Biblical topics and those references you give for reading material too.

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:45 am

The Chicken will soon Appear. Disclosure is growing Near. There are many who do Fear. Their World it seems is not a Sphere.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:59 am

Not a sphere........?  Hmmm 🤔.........

Perhaps the world is multiply connected....... sort of like a Hive......

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:58 am

It's a spheroid with the Northern hemisphere dominant, it spins counter clockwise whilst the Southern hemisphere spins clockwise.

Strange that when it's supposed to be like a spinning top???

It isn't spinning, it isn't moving.

The serpentine like flows are chasing each other .... ouroboros.

Hobbit
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:56 pm

Welcome to new member Oma Gunn

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:03 am