UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document
Today at 6:31 pm by Cyrellys

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 6:30 pm by 99

» The New Nephilim
Today at 2:13 pm by 99

» "Missing Time"
Today at 9:57 am by Smokehigh 56

» Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:02 am by Signman

» Feb.15th Goto-Session
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:17 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:40 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:40 am by dan

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 pm by Cyrellys

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

February 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
Admin
Admin

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
Nib

Post by Nib on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Indeed ScaRZ Indeed..

Just my thoughts of the day...

Revelation 16 :12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/196193#.VXc6qNJVikp

Now with the holy Altar built and ready to go- do you technically need the temple to be built to start sacrifices?

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/holy-altar-constructed-for-third-jewish-temple/

"The Final Week of the 70 Weeks
Of the 70 “sevens,” 69 have been fulfilled in history. This leaves one more “seven” yet to be fulfilled. Most scholars believe that we are now living in a huge gap between the 69th week and the 70th week. The prophetic clock has been paused, as it were. The final “seven” of Daniel is what we usually call the tribulation period.
"

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/seventy-weeks.html#ixzz3cb2okTXy
And then add in Blood Moons and Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy plus a dash of NASA
http://www.jesusonmymind.com/services

"Since 1 AD, a "Biblical tetrad" has occurred on these holy days a total of 7 times.  In 2014-2015, it will be the 8th time.  It won't occur again for another 500 years."

And I suspect we are seriously enduring birth pains... Hmmmm

Have a nice day. ya...
ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Nib wrote:

And I suspect we are seriously enduring birth pains... Hmmmm

I believe birth pains have been taking place a very long time. No doubt as the return of Jesus Christ draws near they will continue to grow with extreme degree as well as a higher rate of occurrence.

Over the last few years I've come to view the needed temple building as something entirely different. I believe the whole third temple building by hands of man is smoke to cover the real deal. Fiction is much easier to believe than the truth. The most popular views can lead away more than they draw toward the truth.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Ephesian 2:19-22

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

John 2:19

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Now with all this in our minds can we view the below famous verses in a much different light than a physical hand built temple by the hands of men?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:13 pm

http://www.redmoonrising.com/newexodus/stars.html

Rising Stars

The Stellar Destiny of the Redeemed

Peter D. Goodgame

After Noah, Nimrod, and the debacle at the Tower of Babel, the redemption narrative picks up with the choosing of Abraham. The Genesis chronology lists ten generations from Adam to Noah, and ten more from Noah to Abraham. After Babel all of the seventy nations of the world are under the power of the fallen angels, yet God intervenes in human history and chooses Abraham as the forefather to lead His own nation.

God first calls Abraham in Genesis 12 and begins to make some incredible promises to him. A number of years later Abraham begins to doubt these promises because he has no natural heir, so one night he proposes to God that perhaps the promises will be fulfilled in his servant Eliezer (Genesis 15:2-3). God hears Abraham and then speaks to him saying,

"Abraham, listen to me. Eliezer will not be your heir because you will produce an heir from your own body.

Abraham, come outside for a moment…

Now take a look up into the heavens…

Do you see all those stars, Abraham?

Go ahead and count them, if you can.

Abraham, you can trust me. My word is good.

And my promise to you is that your descendants will be just like the stars."

---------------------------------------

Click on the above link for full article.
Nib

Post by Nib on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Have not had a chance to read Peters newest- will check it out tonight.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Been a long time for this thread to have remained in silence. Many times it takes a complete silent air to produce a rebirth of importance. A moment in time that brings about a reboot of questions and ideas.

If a person has been blinded by the god of this world,then what does that mean?......."It means that person can't see what is there."

You can discuss and debate with the blind person from now until next year and without a drawing from above that opens up their heart to understanding,they will remain blinded by the god of this world.

I don't care how well you can see something,how long you stand telling someone......."It's right there." If they can't see it,they can't see it.
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:33 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Been a long time for this thread to have remained in silence. Many times it takes a complete silent air to produce a rebirth of importance. A moment in time that brings about a reboot of questions and ideas.

If a person has been blinded by the god of this world,then what does that mean?......."It means that person can't see what is there."

You can discuss and debate with the blind person from now until next year and without a drawing from above that opens up their heart to understanding,they will remain blinded by the god of this world.

I don't care how well you can see something,how long you stand telling someone......."It's right there." If they can't see it,they can't see it.

Boy do I have a ton of experience with those conundrums!  So true.  No easy answers to solve them either...unless you just give up on communicating and walk away.

Nice post and welcome home ScaRZ!

I don't suppose you've heard from Jake anytime recently?  I miss him too.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:41 am

CY.....I haven't heard anything from JakeReason in years. I wonder if Dan has been in contact with him?
I would really enjoy hearing from him again.

Post by 99 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:45 am

I miss Jake too. I hope he stops by here sometime just to say hi. I was disappointed when he stopped posting here. Does anyone have a current email address for him?
ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:33 am

This article does make a lot of sense. Through the years I've come to believe that most craft are not ET, but are made by human hands.

How UFO Reports Change With the Technology of the Times

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-ufo-reports-change-with-technology-times-180968011/

As technologies of flight evolve, so do the descriptions of unidentified flying objects. The pattern has held in the 21st century as sightings of drone-like objects are reported, drawing concern from military and intelligence officials about possible security threats.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:39 pm