Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:57 am

ScaRZ wrote:For all the Music Junkies here's a great site. Cool 

http://upchucky.org/TimeMachine.htm

Sweet! I tuned into 1984 and it played one of my favorites right off the bat: Time after Time by Cindy Lauper

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:22 am

The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing & Much More

Click on link for the full article.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/03/14/the-malaysian-airliner-is-not-missing-much-more/

My information is based on events which happened in the late 1950′s to the mid 1960′s. What I do know is that only a very few know what I know. Only God and a few corrupt people know how far this technology has evolved. This is why I have no trouble believing Steve Quayle’s new book, Exogenesis, about transhumanism and the complete morphing of the human race.

After reading the above article I thought of a discussion MD02 and I had concerning Genesis 11. I noticed that one of the comments on the article went down this road also.

Maybe we can understand a small fraction what was written in verse 6 of Genesis 11.............."And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."

Man could (can!) only be restrained from their enterprises, and hindered from executing them, by divine power.

How advanced were the people before the flood?...."I believe much more than most ever imagine."

How much of the pre-flood knowledge remained after the case?

By spreading the people outward into the earth at Babel, God was able to prevent man from gaining more knowledge too quickly. The workforce split into small nations instead of one massive unit. Those with great minds separated from one another.

With every great mind on earth together in accord and of one language,plus a massive workforce nothing would be restrained from them accomplishing without divine power stepping in to prevent it.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:17 am

Qrios wrote:Behold the silence.....

For some.

Belated thanks to the Nib, I think.

Keep Safe, Humans

Nib

Post by Nib Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Bard wrote:
    Qrios wrote:Behold the silence.....

For some.

Belated thanks to the Nib, I think.

Keep Safe, Humans

Oh the power I yield!   lol  

I brought the whole thing to it's knees in the very strike of a key on a keyboard! What???

Ok-Done with the BS of the past pages- ScaRZ and Jakes work here is too important to be whispered down.

JAKE  (in my best Darth Vader voice) JAKE  I need the universal map you once posted on the original OMF....  The one you have hanging on your wall since you were knee high to a grasshopper.. it said---->  you are here lol..   It was 3d

Can you please provide the link where I can purchase it?

And forgiveness is love.  btw just finished reading a 40 year old book - " Jonathan Livingston Seagull"  nice...  Highly recommend will consume a whole hour of your time...

"the Nib"  lol
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:23 am

Nib wrote:
    I brought the whole thing to it's knees in the very strike of a key on a keyboard! What???

And forgiveness is love.  btw just finished reading a 40 year old book - " Jonathan Livingston Seagull"  nice...  Highly recommend will consume a whole hour of your time...

The thank you, was a compliment, retrospectively of course.

Which is why I will purchase Seagulls with the gift card I received from a coworker so that a she could attend Naval Boot Camp Graduation.  Apparently, Seal training didn't go as well.  Seems appropriate. It looks inspiring.

It was Four keys, for the record.  Four beautiful illuminating keys. But rest assured, it was not the only cypher..

So, take it to heart -  for it was a thank you.

4-5-14:

Forgot to add this:  Nib  Without it - I would not have been able to keep all my notes...

Last edited by Bard on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:36 am

Wow! can it be so........"Two members visiting in less than a full day?"  Surprised 

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:43 am

Utopian Impulse as a Perversion of the Judeo-Christian Worldview- Michael Heiser (Lecture 1 of 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKxkBEHWZuI
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:52 am

From Dan's thread today:

Cyrellys wrote:
    dan wrote:
    Date: September 8, 2014, 10:10:33 PM EDT
    To: Dan
    Subject: Next Steps with Operation Red Cloak

He is people of the book stated Father of the Princess, anticipating chapters to come. The Scribe had delivered food on several occasions, unannounced and unanticipated, but the Father invited him in nevertheless.  Operation Red Cloak now underway, the Princess,, guided by the Father, gives passage to the Scribe.  The Challenge has begun.
    Ron does seem to be waxing rather insistent of late.  Is he stretching his protocol just a bit?  Otherwise, I have no idea what he is talking about.  If we take this literally, though, he is referring to Aliyah's deceased dad, who lived with her, across the street, and where I did bring food that Ron had prepared.  And, yes, the Princess does seem to look favorably upon ORC, well, she seems to be in charge, anyway.  

But, yes, what are the next steps wrt ORC?  I guess I'd better consult with the Princess.

Cy,

Well, Cy, what do we think is bugging our little Ronster?  Does MJ12 still exist?  Does Ron have any legitimate dealings therewith?  

>>> Oh I don't know.  Who's on the National Security Council these days?  Does NSC 5412 still have PI 40 doing coordinating?  Or have they all been replaced by some other terminology like a nice change of underwear?  How direct is CFR's wisemen influence these days?  It has been looking to me like the whole paradigm has sprouted more ship captains than ships.  And Putin's guys have been rivaling a certain CIA whistleblower's data dumps with ones of their own on the subjects.  And their narrative doesn't detract from Dr Neruda's about the Central Race.  The slavic communicators have so far been within reason forwarding a character compatible with the prerequisite paths that lead to the emancipation of 'individuals and life on the planet'.  Meanwhile silence from MJ12 as public toxicity runs rampant making their own connective narratives based on the net library and field notes of researchers on the ground across a vast quantity of historical sites.  Can 12 old geezers keep pace?  I'm eating popcorn like its going out of style here.

RAI........ Reanimation of Ancient Individuals.......

Well, that does sound a bit familiar.

Wrt the CTC/Ouroboric cosmology, our descendants become our ancestors.  And I have stated that my sweetheart's, LME's, alleged mission to Mars, is actually a proxy for a latter-day Noah's Ark, which is also depicted on the obverse of the Great Seal.   And the temporal circumference of our CTC is ~12,000 years, in accord with the Zodiacal time frame, as treated in Hamlet's Mill.  

Annunaki..........

Yes, on the CTC model, our descendants, including, possibly, LME, become the Annunaki, relative to our ancestors.  IOW, Sitchin's Nibiru rendezvous is actually our ancestors' recollection of meeting up with our Descendants, wherein LME could have played the role of Goddess, just for example!  

IOW, the Earth is a Time Machine, attracted into the Best Possible CTC by means of teleologically acting quantum weak measurements.  This is our Groundhog Day scenario.  We break out at the Omega, due to our agapic affair with VALIS.  

IOW, Cy, our Megalopic future is transformed into our Megalithic past, as we leap across the Omega >> Alpha gap, cosmic spark gap, spiritual apocalypse.  The Mothership of our Rapture becomes the Noah's ark of the mythos.  

I understand that this is a lot to comprehend, in one sound bite, but I have made frequent reference to this basic structure of the BPWH/SWH/CTCH, here, there and elsewhere.  Perhaps you and I should sit down and review it, for the sake or our fellow OMers.

>>>> No need to sit down and review it.  I'm well versed from reading.  Unless you'd like to do so for the 30 - 40 or so silent watchers.

http://cropcirclewisdom.com/uploads/2/9/2/7/2927721/5319022_orig.jpg

Tricks didn't go so well for the ancients who built the sunken city off the coast of Peru...its 6000 feet down in the sudden inundation or elevation drop of the event 12,000 years back.  There's more in deeper water on the Atlantic side.  And some crop circle artist still seems to believe we're on the cusp of a repeat.  Maybe we can avoid our ancestor's mistake of being in the midst of a global war, should the cataclysm happen this cycle?  Where would we be in this discussion without the Ural Mountains Ooparts or the events in Bucegi Mountains Romania or Xenon 129 found on Mars (The only process we know to produce this is a nuclear explosion)

British source........

If the source is in tune with any of our stuff, then we may be confident that the IC is aware, and probably in contact.  Need I make inquiries?  The IC serves a need to know.  It does not serve curiosity.  

>>>> The British translator reportedly being employed does not seem to have any connection with 'our stuff' specifically.  The IC btw serves an amoral control structure with a long history of crimes against humanity.  Shrug.  Whoever said my interest was simple curiosity?  Truth be known, the majority of my innocent questions are shotguns loaded with rock salt.  It's Synchs handiwork, not exactly mine...maybe I should have mentioned that rarely used phrase you posted here in your blog last thursday, I think it was which had a synchronous mirror in one of my emails to a different party earlier in the day...what are the odds?  Not that is has any real import aside from just another of Synchs passage grave markers on its journey to identify the latest celestial navigational points.  The IC are often back seat drivers in comparison - driving while entoxicated on system sanction certainly and no shortage of paranoia.

The Pope and Peres' 45 minute meeting on creating a United Nation of Religions is certainly an interesting development any way you happen to look at it...I wonder what JakeReason would have to say about that.

Cy

(cont.)

and my original question:

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
    Post by Cyrellys Yesterday at 4:22 pm
    Hey Dan,

I'm back in.

Question...what organization is currently funding four different Chaldean language experts to do translations on a handful of texts involving the reanimation of ancients? One of which expert is said to be in the UK? Can you check?

If my info is accurate we're talking reanimation of ancient individual(s) from circa 12,000 years ago IMO. Annunaki? Or? I'd like to know who they are seeking to reanimate and how far back exactly. My first guess is Annunaki because we're talking ancient Chaldee language scripts. Phoenician or their forerunners might be a second guess. This information has a distinct impact upon what we've been discussing lately.

I wouldn't ask otherwise. I you cannot find out perhaps Dick can.
    FiOs.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:19 am

ScaRZ, a good friend who has in the past had the fortune of speaking with Dr. Heiser recommended forwarding my original question to him for his consideration and perhaps a response.  I don't know how to contact him unfortunately and thought perhaps you might.  I'd greatly appreciate his sane thoughts on the possibility of someone reanimating any personage from that time period, given what we think may be the history and circumstances then and since with its ratio to the paradigm currently.  My friend remarked his prior convo (s) with Sitchin might be of interest in this regard.

(see prior post_also in prior post another question at the bottom for Jake and yourself, if you've heard from him lately re the Pope's latest reported activity with Peres)

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:33 am

Cyrellys wrote:ScaRZ, a good friend who has in the past had the fortune of speaking with Dr. Heiser recommended forwarding my original question to him for his consideration and perhaps a response.  I don't know how to contact him unfortunately and thought perhaps you might.  I'd greatly appreciate his sane thoughts on the possibility of someone reanimating any personage from that time period, given what we think may be the history and circumstances then and since with its ratio to the paradigm currently.  My friend remarked his prior convo (s) with Sitchin might be of interest in this regard.

(see prior post_also in prior post another question at the bottom for Jake and yourself, if you've heard from him lately re the Pope's latest reported activity with Peres)

Cy

Hello Cy, great hearing from you. I haven't heard anything from Jake in a long time. I decided to take at least a five month break from OMF. Just needed some time to charge my batteries.

Micheal Heiser is so busy I doubt he will answer an email but please try. Here below is a page on his Blog with a small write up and how you can contact him.

http://drmsh.com/contact/

I'm going to try getting back on the forum in a few days. My father has been sick this week,but is beginning to feel better.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:19 am

ScaRZ wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:ScaRZ, a good friend who has in the past had the fortune of speaking with Dr. Heiser recommended forwarding my original question to him for his consideration and perhaps a response.  I don't know how to contact him unfortunately and thought perhaps you might.  I'd greatly appreciate his sane thoughts on the possibility of someone reanimating any personage from that time period, given what we think may be the history and circumstances then and since with its ratio to the paradigm currently.  My friend remarked his prior convo (s) with Sitchin might be of interest in this regard.

Cy

Hello Cy, great hearing from you. I haven't heard anything from Jake in a long time. I decided to take at least a five month break from OMF. Just needed some time to charge my batteries.

Micheal Heiser is so busy I doubt he will answer an email but please try. Here below is a page on his Blog with a small write up and how you can contact him.

http://drmsh.com/contact/

I'm going to try getting back on the forum in a few days. My father has been sick this week,but is beginning to feel better.

G'morning ScaRZ,

Yes I haven't heard from Jake since earlier this year either.  I've sent off a few emails to him but he hasn't responded.  Perhaps he's just busy with his business, I seem to recall him saying it was really taking off.  I hope he is doing well.

Thank you for the contact link to Michael Heiser. I'll give it a shot and see if anything comes of it.

I've been loaded in email activity here lately and homeschool has started up again which is filling alot of my time, beside the Manticore Group website. Many people are stirring over current events.

Nothing like transitioning my brain from health triage process lists to ratio, proportion, and algebra, over to stormclouds gathering latest on ISIS or the condition and history of the Constitution Party here in MT and then back again to dexterity advice in Spencerian Script for one small sample while slabbing peanut butter on sandwich bread and listening an argument in the other room over a turn at a text to speech entry program to complete the latest story problem (three youngest are doing the same workbook and so arguing over tool use turns is common since I only have so many computers among five kids and everyone wants to do the story problems first). A long haul trucker doesn't change gears in a day as often as I do I suspect. Lol, another day in paradise!

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

CokenRum44
    CokenRum44

Post by CokenRum44 Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 am

My opinion, religion must go extinct soon before they hold back humanity from evolving into a higher state of being.. lol these bastards are keeping our minds hostage, mean while are supposed to be unlocking it's secrets. Shocked

Post by ScaRZ Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:20 am

Hello CokenRum44 and welcome to the forum.

I'm a long time believer and follower of Jesus Christ that thinks too many follow traditions of men and that can be a dangerous path. Man enjoys playing the role of a god,serving his selfish desires.

I don't believe there will ever be within this age we now live a time without religion. There will always be some form or many forms. As far as we can trace the history of man it has been in the picture and I just can't see it ever changing. Man in his earthly body carries with him a nature and he will continue in that nature.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Most of what we are seeing today is not truly religion but rather individuals and groups using the "semblance" of religion to accomplish social, or socio-political objectives most often entailing the acquisition of power, postion or resources.  Historically major religions have evolved to service this requirement by those in power.  Like governments they operate massive interconnected systems of people management applying control and influence over the minds of their adherents.  None of this was what Jesus originally intended with his teachings.  You may compare the conflict between ancient Celtic Christianity and the Roman Catholic church for a clear example of this argument.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Mon May 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Well it's been quite awhile since I've stopped by here and the world is going to hell in a hand basket...

Couple video's  here that sort of point to the Antichrist coming out of Turkey...   I'm starting to edge on that based on how bible prophecy is developing right before our eyes...

Genesis 16
    11The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
    You shall name him Ishmael,a
    for the Lord has heard of your misery.
    12He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone’s hand against him,
    and he will live in hostility
    towardb all his brothers.”

and this one is interesting too... however a little controversial I suppose.

Last edited by Nib on Tue May 19, 2015 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue May 19, 2015 7:12 am

Hello Nib! It's really great to hear from you,it has been a long time. I've been mostly in a very silent mode the last couple of years. I've taken the time to look very closely and watch from a short distance as I see things unfolding. I believe The Lord is teaching me as well as prepairing me for the road ahead. Just like what is written in Ecclesiastes 3:7...A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A period of silence is also written about in Revelation 8:1...And when he had opened the seventh seal,there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

I think it's time to begin speaking once again.

I as you Nib believe The Antichrist will come out of an area different than the most popular believed region of Western Europe.

When I get some free time I will need to watch the videos you have posted.

Please lay out your thoughts on the subject Nib.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Tue May 19, 2015 8:31 am

7th seal, hmmm....  Where are we?  A timeline is always good.

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 39 Puzzle_pieces

Picture doesn't quite fit- cut out is: Trumpet and bowl jusdgements followed by gathering armies for Armageddon. Rev 8-16
    Followed by Return of Jesus Rev 19

1. Rapture of the Church  (Debatable for another conversation)
    2. The "Great Middle East War" - Israel turns back to God
    3. Confirmation of God's land covenant made with Abraham
    4. Tribulation begins
    5. "Gog and Magog War"/Seal judgments - God turns back to Israel
    6. Mystery Babylon religion rises and later destroyed by the antichrist
    7. The antichrist sets out to conquer the world in the middle of the Tribulation
    8. Jesus Returns at Armageddon
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed May 20, 2015 7:22 am

Nib as well as others this is a new article from Peter Goodgame that is a great subject. I have been interested in this subject of The Tree Of Life for many years. I have for several years believed in a very spiritual tree that is much deeper than just a literal wood tree. I really enjoyed Peter Goodgames view on this subject and look forward to his added content.

The Tree of Life

The Mysterious Symbol at the Heart of the New Exodus

By Peter Goodgame

http://www.redmoonrising.com/newexodus/treeoflife.html

The story of the Gospel is the greatest epic drama that could ever be imagined. At its heart the Gospel is the story of the redemption of fallen members of the Family of God. It is a story of Reconciliation and Restoration. The Apostle Paul offers a good summary of the cosmic purpose of the Gospel in 2 Corinthians 5:16-21, calling it the Ministry of Reconciliation:

From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we once regarded Christ according to the flesh, we regard him thus no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

At the center of the Gospel we have this mysterious object known as the Tree of Life. At the beginning we have Adam and Eve given free access to the Tree of Life, but shortly after due to disobedience they are cut off from the Tree of Life. The entire rest of the story is the chronicle of humankind’s New Exodus journey, out of the wilderness that they were thrown into, and back to the Tree of Life, which is finally shown planted at the center of the New Jerusalem at the end of the book of Revelation:

Blessed are those who wash their robes,
    so that they may have the right to the tree of life
    and that they may enter the city by the gates.

For those who are tempted to look upon the Tree of Life as a literal living wooden tree, which bore literal fruit that was once eaten by Adam and Eve and will one day be literally eaten again, I would say, not so fast. Let’s not be so superficial and let’s try to understand this object from a deeper spiritual perspective.

The metaphor of a tree and its branches shows up throughout Scripture. In Romans 11 Paul refers to a Tree with Jewish and Gentile branches whose root is (on one level) Old Covenant Israel, and also Christ Himself (on another level). In fact it is the Old Testament prophet Isaiah who points to the Messiah as the true root of the people of God:

In that day the root of Jesse, who shall stand as a signal for the peoples
    —of him shall the nations inquire,
    and his resting place shall be glorious.
    Isaiah 11:10

Isaiah wrote the five Servant Songs that initially describe Israel as God’s servant, which transition into prophecies of the Messiah who is identified as the embodiment of faithful Israel fulfilling everything that Israel was called to do. When Paul spoke about a Tree with human branches in Romans 11 he was very specifically drawing from the prophecies of Isaiah:

In days to come Jacob shall take root,
    Israel shall blossom and put forth shoots
    and fill the whole world with fruit.
    Isaiah 27:6

And the surviving remnant of the house of Judah
    shall again take root downward and bear fruit upward.
    Isaiah 37:31

For he grew up before him like a young plant,
    and like a root out of dry ground;
    he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
    and no beauty that we should desire him.
    Isaiah 53:2

In John 15:1-8 Jesus refers to Himself as the Vine. He is drawing specifically from Isaiah 5 that describes the House of Israel as the Vineyard of the Lord. With these words Jesus is identifying Himself as the embodiment of faithful Israel:

I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.

In this passage Jesus is also identifying Himself as the Tree of Life. He is the source of Life, and without being attached to Him there is only death. The message that Jesus gave to His disciples in John 15 was only building upon a previous teaching that He had shared in John 6, in which Jesus declared that He was the “Bread of Life” that must be “eaten” in order to gain Life:

Jesus then said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world… I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst… I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh… Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever." John 6:32-58

Here Jesus says that if we “eat of Him” we will abide in Him, just as He taught in John 15 that He is our Vine and we must abide in Him as one of His branches. Whether we look to Him as the Bread of Life that we must eat (just as Adam and Eve had access to the fruit of the Tree of Life), or as the Tree itself that we must attach to, the common point is that we must “abide in Him” to receive Life.

Just as Jesus is speaking metaphorically and spiritually here in John 6, I also think that we must look at the story of Adam and Eve and the Tree of Life as metaphorical and spiritual as well. The Tree of Life is not, and never was, a literal tree. The Tree of Life is a parabolic representation of the Family of God. Eating the fruit of it represents entrance into the Family of God. We eat of the Tree and then we become grafted onto that Tree. Jesus Himself is both the Tree of Life and the Fruit of that Tree that can be eaten to conquer death and gain life in that eternal Family.

The book of Genesis, the teachings of Jesus in the Gospel of John, and the book of Revelation are all filled with parabolic teaching drawing from our understanding of literal objects but pointing towards cosmic spiritual truths. This is much deeper than the “literal interpretation” that so many Christians have become comfortable with.

Below is a snapshot of my own biological family tree as I have recently compiled it with help from DNA analysis:

This is a picture of my genealogical/ancestral family tree. I can’t call it a Tree of Life though, because every name in the upper branches of this tree has suffered biological death.

However, I do know that many of my ancestors were faithful believers and followers of the Lord Jesus Christ. For instance, one of the branches of my tree is filled with Mennonites who trace back to the Netherlands by way of Molotschna Colony in the Ukraine. Another is filled with Lutherans who trace back to Germany by way of Bessarabia. I am very hopeful that although their biological bodies have passed away their Spirits remain attached to the Tree of Life through their faith in Jesus Christ.

You see, my ancestry is really the story of two trees. One of them is biological and one of them is spiritual. One of them is fleshly and has a purely biological history, while another one is spiritual with a spiritual history and a heavenly destiny.

When I look at the story of Adam and Eve, and look past the literal descriptions of two trees, a forbidden fruit, and a tempting serpent, I think there is actually something much deeper going on here. This is a spiritual parable of two “trees,” hiding a mystery that promises to reveal something radical and awe-inspiring about human origins, both biological and spiritual. Do we dare dig beneath the surface to discover hidden gems, to find something that further explains the mystery of the Gospel and the absolute need for the Ministry of Reconciliation for all humankind from a new perspective?

This will mean breaking out of the theological box of fundamentalist “literal interpretation” and young-earth creationism, but I feel that the time for this is long overdue and that the rewards promise to far outweigh the risks that may lurk along the way.

Stay tuned for more in the weeks ahead…

It is the glory of God to conceal things,
    but the glory of kings is to search things out.
    Proverbs 25:2

To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God,
    but for others they are in parables,
    so that 'seeing they may not see,
    and hearing they may not understand.'
    Luke 8:10

For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest,
    nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.
    Luke 8:17

Therefore every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven
    is like a master of a house,
    who brings out of his treasure what is new and what is old.
    Matthew 13:52
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu May 21, 2015 1:07 pm

Nib I watched the video with Avi Lipkin on Turkey. He touched on some things that we can see taking shape in the world today. Russia by most prophesy teachers is the great northern army of Gog. If we look at a world map we can also see Turkey north of Israel.

The Assyrian Empire stretched into what is part of modern day Turkey. I have for several years now believed The Antichrist will come from an area that once was within the territory or Empire of Alexander The Great. Of coarse we all know Asia Minor is a geographic region in the south western part of Asia comprising most of what is modern day Turkey.

I'm one who believes one of the names of The Antichrist is the one referred to in The Bible as "The Assyrian" I believe The LORD will send him and use him as a rod of The LORD'S anger. I believe The LORD of hosts will use this person called The Assyrian (The Antichrist) with an evil heart for destruction to fulfill his will.

Isaiah 10:5-7

O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

In verse 7 we can see that The Assyrian (The Antichrist) does not set out to meaneth not ( not so intend). Neither does The Assyrian (The Antichrist) heart think so. But it is in his heart even if he isn't aware it is there. He does not believe what he is doing comes from having an evil heart and does not recognize himself as evil.

I can't say The Antichrist will come from Turkey but I believe he will come from somewhere within The Empire of Alexander The Great.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Fri May 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Peter always writes food for thought articles. Personally I never met anyone who thought of the Tree of life as being literal. Now on the other hand many think of tree of the knowledge of good and evil as being a wooden tree..

As for his take on communion, well many atheists etc will right away point to how ridiculous a concept it is to have to eat your god.

But Christians get that it's Spiritual choice and that they have been called by the Father through Jesus - the only way and are fortunate to understand the calling. Personally we've done communion since being a kid.

His next article looks intriguing.. Could it be DNA?? Tune in and find out..

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Fri May 22, 2015 6:59 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Nib I watched the video with Avi Lipkin on Turkey.
    I'm one who believes one of the names of The Antichrist is the one referred to in The Bible as "The Assyrian" I believe The LORD will send him and use him as a rod of The LORD'S anger. I believe The LORD of hosts will use this person called The Assyrian (The Antichrist) with an evil heart for destruction to fulfill his will.
    I see this too. We will not know until he shows his true evil side.  There's still plenty of prophecy to unfold before he makes the scene but things are lining up just as they are prophesied.  And it could happen quick- but I don't see the Temple going back up in record time.. But who knows.

I can't say The Antichrist will come from Turkey but I believe he will come from somewhere within The Empire of Alexander The Great.

That's a larger stretch but assuredly an excellent bet...

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat May 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Nib you brought up DNA above in your post and it got me thinking about Adam and Jesus Christ. Isn't it interesting how Genesis the first book of The Old Testament and Matthew the first book of The New Testament each speak of The Book of Generations of both. Think about it......"The Book of the genetics,or The Book of DNA".

Genesis 5:1........This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Matthew 1:1........The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Here is another thing I find so very interesting.

1 Corinthian 15:22........For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthian 15:47........The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Another thing I find extremely interesting.

Genesis 5:5........And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Adam lived to be 930 years old and the very first chapter of the New Testament that speaks of The Book of the generation of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:1) is exactly the 930th chapter of The Bible.

We must take off the old and put on the new.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Nib you brought up DNA above in your post and it got me thinking about Adam and Jesus Christ. Isn't it interesting how Genesis the first book of The Old Testament and Matthew the first book of The New Testament each speak of The Book of Generations of both. Think about it......"The Book of the genetics,or The Book of DNA".

Adam lived to be 930 years old and the very first chapter of the New Testament that speaks of The Book of the generation of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:1) is exactly the 930th chapter of The Bible.

We must take off the old and put on the new.

Yep, very interesting.  It can get boggled down if you start researching time lines between Adam and Jesus- it was 4000 years it was 6000 years it was 77 generations...  etc etc..

This guy has some interesting idea's on the subject:

While Adam was made in the image of God, Christ is ‘the image of the invisible God’ (Colossians 1:15).

The Bible tells us that the last Adam, Jesus Christ, was the One through whom God created all things (John 1:1–3; Colossians 1:15–20; Hebrews 1:2). Thus Jesus was pre-existent with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit before Adam lived (John 8:58; Micah 5:2).4 Nevertheless, in His humanity, He too had a miraculous beginning when He was incarnated as a human being—conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary (Matthew 1:20–23; Luke 1:26–35).

The first Adam gave life to all his descendants. The last Adam, Jesus Christ, communicates ‘life’ and ‘light’ to all men, and gives eternal life to those who receive Him and believe on His name, giving them ‘power to become the sons of God’ (John 1:1–14).
    http://creation.com/first-adamlast-adam
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed May 27, 2015 7:12 am

Nib wrote:
    While Adam was made in the image of God, Christ is ‘the image of the invisible God’ (Colossians 1:15).

Genesis 5 is a great read.

We know that Cain killed his brother Abel, so Abel had no children to continue his (Or Adam's) bloodline through. This is where Seth comes into the picture to carry Adam's bloodline through.

The text never mentions Cain as carrying on Adam's bloodline. It also never mentions Cain being after the image of Adam,only Seth.

Genesis 5:3........And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Indeed ScaRZ Indeed..

Just my thoughts of the day...

Revelation 16 :12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/196193#.VXc6qNJVikp

Now with the holy Altar built and ready to go- do you technically need the temple to be built to start sacrifices?

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/holy-altar-constructed-for-third-jewish-temple/

"The Final Week of the 70 Weeks
    Of the 70 “sevens,” 69 have been fulfilled in history. This leaves one more “seven” yet to be fulfilled. Most scholars believe that we are now living in a huge gap between the 69th week and the 70th week. The prophetic clock has been paused, as it were. The final “seven” of Daniel is what we usually call the tribulation period.
    "

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/seventy-weeks.html#ixzz3cb2okTXy
    And then add in Blood Moons and Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy plus a dash of NASA
    http://www.jesusonmymind.com/services

"Since 1 AD, a "Biblical tetrad" has occurred on these holy days a total of 7 times.  In 2014-2015, it will be the 8th time.  It won't occur again for another 500 years."

And I suspect we are seriously enduring birth pains... Hmmmm

Have a nice day. ya...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am