UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 8:26 pm by Software Developer

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» The Reality of The Phenomenon
Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm by RyanM

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Thu May 18, 2017 2:19 pm by Cyrellys

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm by garzparz

» Scorpion Scam
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» The Loch Ness Monster
Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:08 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin



Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.


The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Share
avatar
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-05-01

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone, I've decided to give Part 3 a go if Bren doesn't care. I just hope OM can attract some of the old members as well as some new members.

The first thing I want to post in the Part 3 Thread are some links of the late David Flynn's work. David's work has been some of my favorite for many years. I never knew David personally but was a member at a couple of his forums. I got interested in his work back a long time ago after visiting his Watcher Web Site.

David's twin brother Mark did drop by OMF a few years back and did post a thank you post in The Bible,UFOs,ET and the Ancients Thread for posting some of David's work....."I believe it was one of David's videos."

David died This year and I really believe he left behind a great deal of material that is for us today and on into the future. I just hope one day I will come to the point of understanding in depth a great amount of his work.

This is a series at http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/ and I will continue to post the parts as they come out. I will only post a snippet of each part, so be sure and click on the links for the full articles.


Part 1 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-one.htm

Remembering David Flynn

A new series on the research and findings of a modern Christian genius

by Thomas Horn


"This is the first entry into a series on the works and discoveries of David Eric Flynn, a modern Christian genius who died at the age of 49 this past January 22, 2012 after a short battle with cancer. For nearly two decades David published original and groundbreaking research on his renowned Watchers Website."

--------

Part 2 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-two.htm


A Note from Steven Quayle


"David Flynn, like Isaac Newton before him, was a “GIANT” in the understanding of the God of Creations’ infinite majesty, power, and presence throughout the universe displayed. Every generation has its heaven-sent “Time-Keepers” to remind the world that we all have an appointed time and season of revelation and purpose to all that we see around us. It is as if the Almighty God holds specific time locks to His revelations and specific messengers tasked with bringing it forth."

--------

Part 3 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-three.htm

Notes from Mark Flynn


"One of our high school history teachers brought in a retired Air Force officer who gave a talk about incidents that occurred in 1967 and 1975 where entire “flights” of Minuteman ICBMs were simultaneously and inexplicably shut down immediately after UFOs were sighted in the vicinity of Malmstrom Air force base."

"In addition to the stories that we heard about the goings on around Great Falls, our dad told us a story that he had heard from Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. while they happened to be working at the same hospital. When Jesse was a kid, his dad came home very late one night and woke everybody up to show them some parts that he had gathered from the site of a crashed spaceship."

"Dad related the story to us in a very matter-of-fact style. Nothing suggested that Jesse’s account might have been an exaggeration or just a story. It was just two colleagues, Dr. Flynn and Dr. Marcel, having a conversation."

--------

Part 4 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-four.htm

From the works of David Flynn

"The Jewish sages explained that Cain built the first city and therefore was the founder of civilization. Cain named this city Enoch after his first son (Genesis 4:16–17). Also according to the sages, the names of Enoch’s grandson and great grandson, Mehujael and Methusael (man smitten by Elohim and man who is of Elohim) shows that for a time the knowledge of Elohim, the name of God recorded in Genesis, was preserved, but soon disappeared. Their reasoning was that the lineage of Cain had died in the flood. However, the human race survived through Noah and his family descended from Seth, Adam’s third son. The Mystics focused on the two Enochs that lived before the great deluge of Noah. The first, the son of Cain, had transferred the sacred knowledge from Eden into the first civilization that was later destroyed due to its corruption and evil. The second Enoch, from the line of Seth, preserved the pure knowledge apart from this corruption. This body of knowledge had been incorporated in ancient structures geometrically. Its decipherment needed a key thought to exist in a universal language that was lost. Ironically, the event that caused its loss corresponded with the development of writing and the birth of civilization. Although biblical chronology renders it impossible for Noah to have met Enoch from the line of Seth, he would have known Methuselah, Enoch’s son. Methuselah lived for 967 years. There was a belief among biblical scholars that Noah would have possessed the learning of Enoch, particularly because it had been recorded in writing."

--------

Part 5 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-five.htm

From the works of David Flynn


"Newton devoted his entire life in the quest of a pure science and theology. If he had discovered the prisca sapientia, and further evidence will show that he did, he would not have resorted to leaving such a discovery in the hands of the unworthy. It is likely a unifying theory of the laws of creation with the laws of God would be best suited to a code. This form of writing and encryption, in Newton’s reasoning, was the modality in which the Bible itself had been written. As God revealed the Law of Moses to men with supernatural power, and its words revered and protected, a unifying law of creation should be presented in like manner. Similarly, the dispensation to men of such a powerful truth would only take place with the full intent and providence of God; Newton , however, would not write of its discovery openly. He would seal it within his papers exploring the laws and the creation of God. These vast works, ranging from chronology, natural philosophy, and theology suggested its presence, visible only to those given the eyes to see."

--------

Part 6 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-six.htm

From the works of David Flynn

"For Newton , every theoretical revelation that he achieved stood as verification of Daniel’s prophecy as reads in Dan12:4: “Even to the time of the end…knowledge shall be increased.” Newton viewed the book of Daniel as a missive extending through time to him, addressed to his intellect, a mind divinely inspired to value and solve its riddles."

--------

Part 7 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-seven.htm

From the works of David Flynn

"For as the few and obscure Prophecies concerning Christ’s first coming were for setting up the Christian religion, many and clear Prophecies concerning the things to be done at Christ’s second coming are not only for predicting, but also for effecting a recovery and re-establishment of the long-lost truth." —Issac Newton, Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John

--------

Part 8 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-eight.htm

From the works of David Flynn

"Many scholars—even before Newton—believed that the geometry of the future temple of Jerusalem and the “heavenly city of Jerusalem” of Revelation possessed some key to the unfolding of prophecy itself. God as a “divine geometer” pervaded early Christian thought. This was the belief that both the natural creation and architecture of the temple were from the same designer. The temple was, then, a microcosm of the universe in which God’s structure of time was represented both symbolically and geometrically. The Bible records that the Israelites constructed of two temples, the first built by Solomon and the second by Zerubbabel. In Revelation, Daniel and John mention a third future temple existing at the second coming of Christ. Some theologians believe that Ezekiel described this third temple in chapter 40 through the end of his book. Still others contend that Ezekiel’s temple is in fact a fourth temple that will be built after the great cataclysms described in Revelation. However, theologians are in agreement that Ezekiel’s temple is designated for the 1,000 years of peace after the return of Christ, termed the “millennium” in Christianity."

--------

Part 9 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-nine.htm

From the works of David Flynn

"The prisca sapienta correlation between time and distance in the prophecy of the book of Daniel should also relate to the Revelation of John. Newton viewed the book of Revelation in the New Testament as a mirror of Daniel’s prophecies in the Old Testament. Revelation recapitulated the theme of Babylon’s fall and focused on the temple as a unifying point of prophetic dimension, a fact that Newton closely detailed in Observations. Both Daniel and John addressed the theme of time of the end and the return of Christ:"

"The Apocalypse of John is written in the same style and language with the Prophecies of Daniel, and hath the same relation to them which they have to one another, so that all of them together make but one complete Prophecy; and in like manner it consists of two parts, an introductory Prophecy, and an interpretation thereof."

--------

Part 10 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-ten.htm

From the works of David Flynn

"The most prominent feature of the Ark of the Covenant, as well every “ark” found in the Bible, is its movement over the Earth from one point to another under the navigation of God."

"An Ark carried Moses along the Nile to the daughter of Pharaoh. The Ark of Noah navigated the deluge to the dry summit of Mount Ararat . The Ark of the Covenant traveled before the tribes of the Exodus to the Promised Land. All three contained “seeds” for the future of mankind designed for planting at their destination. All carried or were followed by a portion of humanity under God’s protection, leading to a realm of life and promise out of a land of destruction and death."

"The movement from one point to another across the earth necessarily produces an arc, as the Earth itself is a sphere. Speed is measured by the length of time it takes to travel over a set distance. These concepts are most commonly defined by the physics of Newton’s Calculus, which determines instantaneous rates of change, and may be used to find the velocity (rate of change of distance with respect to time) of an object moving through space or the slope of a curve at any given point. Calculus is necessary for finding arc length and measuring the area of a region bounded by a curve."

--------

Part 11 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-eleven.htm

From the works of David Flynn


"In the Gregorian calendar, AD is an abbreviation of the Latin Anno Domini, meaning “in the year of our Lord.” Apart from the birth of Christ, on which the modern calendar is based, his resurrection is the most important event in Christianity. Most chronologists assign the age of Christ’s death and resurrection to 33 years. Newton also agreed with this chronology and listed the passion of Jesus as having occurred no later than AD 34 in chapter 11 of Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John."

--------

Part 12 http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/flynn-twelve.htm

From the works of David Flynn


"When Constantine converted pagan Rome to Catholicism, he superimposed Christian motifs over pre-existing sun worship cults. He himself worshipped the god Sol Invictus (the invincible sun) until his death. Constantine declared dies Solis, “Sun-day,” as the official day of rest for the empire on March 7, AD 321, minted coins bearing Helios crowned with the spiked rays, and established Christ’s nativity on the pagan date of the birth of the sun, December 25."






avatar
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 am

ScaRZ wrote:I'm skeptical also Ecu_365. I believe it to be very important not only within UFO Circles but everything else as well. It's always best to test  before wading into deeper waters.


Roger That!

ECU. If you wish to start a discussion Feel free to. Scarz And Jake are our Theologians, Cy is of Old Celtic Ways, (Or so I believe), and I am merely the bard Swimming between them all. My beliefs change often, but to snuff any ill rumors, I do Pray to the same God as Everyone here, In Heaven.


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
avatar
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-05-01

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:50 am

I think this article fits in well with some of the conversation taking place. I will post the article and one response from Keith.

-------------------------------------

Fear and the Herd Instinct

By: Zine Larbaoui

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/01/18/fear-and-the-herd-instinct/comment-page-1/#comment-27653


“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.” ~ Charles Mackay

For all the MSM and Politician’s lies, the truth abounds on the alternative media. Evidence that the mainstream media and politicians are lying to us are prevalent to the point that the former are instinctively associated with untruth and disinformation. Inconsistencies are such that even a child could easily detect them. Yet, the vast majority of people refuse to see the truth and continue to believe absurdities that are vomited every day in the so called “mainstream” media.

Truth passes through three phases:
• First it is ridiculed.
• Second it is fiercely and violently opposed (denial and refusal).
• Third, it becomes self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

Life in Groups and its Associated Fears: There are two broad categories of people: the category of those who have passed the phase of denial and refusal, and that operate in the next phase (1-10% of the population) and those who remain stuck in the denial phase and who can not, or rather, refuse to move to the next phase (90-99% of the population). But why is the majority of the population stuck in phase 2, denial, and refusal? They may sometimes evolve into the next phase, but they always come back and stagnate in denial, the refusal to believe the truth despite numerous and indisputable evidence



To understand this, we must introduce the concepts of life in a group, of life in society, the relationship between people and talk about Man’s three basic fears in a group. It is admitted that, beyond the will to procreate and the fear of death, the behavior of an individual within a group of individuals is mainly determined by three main fears: the fear of being humiliated, the fear of rejection and the fear of being ignored. Observe the people around you, watch people in groups, observe how they act and dwell on behaviors that seem abnormal, strange, hypocritical, wicked, weird, illogical, etc. Then ask yourself this question: Why, in this group, has this person acted in such a strange manner whereas, in the name of logic, integrity, kindness and for the common welfare, he or she would have acted differently? If you are looking for the root cause, you will see that in almost all cases the behavior was motivated by one of three basic fears of that subject in a group: being humiliated, rejected and ignored.

Why did this teenager start smoking when he did not like it? Because the majority of teenagers in his group do and he was afraid of being rejected or humiliated by others. Why this homosexual does not tell people he does not like women? Because the majority of his entourage is heterosexual and he is afraid of being rejected. The examples are endless.

Now back to our second category of people, those who are stuck in denial; let us now try to understand the reason for the denial: to fight against these fears and to cover themselves from the potential danger of being humiliated, rejected or ignored, individuals within a group generally tend to think like the masses and behave like the masses. Thus, following the herd, acting as an opiate, alleviates the fears inside.

Friedrich Nietzsche termed this phenomenon “herd instinct,” to resemble as much as possible other individuals in a group or society and thus limit the potential risk of being humiliated, rejected or ignored.

With regard to the case of a teenager smoking, it must be understood that the subject only smokes to look like the others (being cool in their own terms), in an effort to feel accepted, thus ensuring the integrity of the group. This is where you realize that apart from a few lone wolves, Man is undeniably made to live in groups. Otherwise He would not be invested in these efforts of integrating himself and look like others. When it comes to current events, people stuck in denial are confident that the majority of the group, who believe in the “mainstream” media, are on the side of the truth. They are convinced that when these media are trying to ridicule a lost sheep who has an alternative view, as a nut case, a conspiracy theorist, they are citing that the rest of the group believes in the “facts” presented by them as the true version. And naturally, each individual in the group, for fear of being rejected, humiliated or ignored, begins to believe that what the media says, everyone else believe.

To summarize, if the majority of people refuse to see the truth, it is only for fear of being different, fear of being in the minority, for fear of being rejected, humiliated or ignored.

In this case, you will ask, why some men (like us) dare to think and believe differently? Why are these individuals not afraid of being rejected, humiliated and ignored? Again there are two categories of people. The first are the lone wolves who despise life in a herd and refuse to be influenced by the fears mentioned above; these people are highly educated and tend to think critically. These individuals are very rare and feared by the ruling class.

By now, you are probably getting the sense why democracy was instituted and is being disseminated worldwide. You see, the ruling class uses the tyranny of the majority and its inherent sheepish character for thinking and acting alike, to get their agendas passed. It is interesting to observe the degree of sheepishness in the American people; it is such that, after being radically dumbed down and stripped incrementally of their freedom of range, that they are ripe for additional and brutal shearing under a regime that will resembles Stalin’s Russia.

Now that you know why people are stuck in denial and what stands in their way, help them get out, help them open their eyes. How? Show them they are not alone. Help them regain confidence. The next time you’re in a group, assume your convictions and dare to speak. You’ll see that in affirming and demonstrating loud and clear that you do not believe in lies and propaganda, others will regain their confidence, will find that they are not alone and get out of their deafening silence.

******************************
Response from
Keith


There is a spiritual root cause here that engenders these three fears. They are the product of the lust for social empowerment. Jesus referred to this as the “leaven of the Pharisees and Saducees” whose lust for continued social empowerment was able to overcome even their blatant realization that this man had raised a man from the dead. Despite their knowledge of scripture they planned, instead, to kill Lazarus!.

In addition, Jesus warned of a state of mind that would overwhelm many in such a manner as to make His returning a surprise in Luke 21:34-36. The word translated surfeiting or dissipation actually means disavowal or denial (strong’ 2897 & 720), ….the word drunkenness literally means “headache” (NORMALLY associated with a hangover but not necessarily). Combine these with “the cares of this life” and you see that He was referring to a state of mind and not a lifestyle. The final point “for IT will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole Earth” is a reference to this state of mind and not His return which would be a blinding statement of the obvious.

The remedy is verse 36 and is translated both as “strength” (ESV) and “accounted worthy” (KJV).

This is what we are up against in the populace and the challenge with which you are faced daily in your attempt to awaken those whom you are attempting to help.



Luke 21:34-36

"But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap.

For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth.

But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man."
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:33 am

Hi ECU,

The guys are correct in what they have described for you.  I will confirm you are welcome to discuss any topic of your choosing here at OMF.  You may start your own threads and even your own blog if you like.  You will never hear me say you cannot discuss controversial topics like the issues with msm, or 9-11 truth, or anything else.  You are not limited to strictly ufo or paranormal related topics here.

Basically if I have done my job well, then each member no matter their takes on the universe or their personal truths, should be able to find their own niche here or create one to suit and it should be as comfortable for them as their own home.

Cy




My friend bids me come and see ravens in the library
setting quiet pages free...words within our grasp do we let go
till we fly heavily with what we know!


Last edited by Cyrellys on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:41 am

Ecu_365 wrote:
MD02 wrote:  The better question would be, from watching is what do you think its 'Agenda' is?

I lurked at the old OMF a few years ago. I was not a contributor - nor was I a sock. I was observing a few different UFO forums which all seemed to implode about the same time - from what I discerned to be manufactured drama from the same source. Therefore, I am a bit skeptical about what the overall agenda of the UFO/conspiracy community is.  
My first impulse was "That is a fascinating question".  Upon considering an answer however, I found there to be dozens of potential correct answers.  Perhaps the question is inadequate?

Like pondering what is the overall agenda of the French People.  We Canadians ponder it often, as we have a Province where half the people want to break away from Canada and create a new country.  But one could not say, there is an overall agenda of the French People.

The UFO/conspiracy community is comprised of numerous communities with different focus, interest and and intents.  As the UFO Paradigm encompasses every subject under the sun.

There is also the observer phenomena.  Whereas the observer's personal agenda acts as a lens that tends to focus the observer toward aspects of a community construct that may accommodate their own agenda in one aspect or another.  Thus they see and find what they were seeking.  Even though many other agendas were present that were not readily noticed by the observer.

Ecu, you have framed your query in this way.  By combining - forum imploding (contentions), 'manufactured drama', 'same source', you are framing the context of your query.  You have also prefixed your query with pre-defined conclusions, which would require any Answer to be framed within a context that presume your observational pre-suppositions are correct.

Therefore the query is more prone to prompt a debate than an answer.

Certainly one of the top "overall agenda" of the UFO/conspiracy community at large would be to Search for and discover truth.  Another top agenda would be - to pursue answers to who we are, where we came from and where are we going.  Another top agenda that motivates numerous people - to find out who and what is messing up our world as we perceive it, and how and why.

This community can and does provide many answers to these queries.

But perhaps neither of these would answer your question.  What do you think, Ecu?


.
avatar
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 am

14 14 google search

I don't even know which was is up anymore. My apologies to everyone.


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Hey Bard the 14+14 thing I think was a reference to the cultural habits of the "illumined" ones (aka illuminati) who for some reason seem to have a penchant for doing things via number symbology. At least the ones tending toward the practice of satanism seem to have a requirement to broadcast what they do before they do it and there is usually some sort of numerology pattern involved. I know of this number correlation thing generally speaking but I don't know how it work well enough to explain it. I noted the reference to...reminded me of someone checking a cash back count on their fingers to see if it was accurate? I don't know. Maybe a misinterpretation on my part? I do know I've seen guys from the Christian fundamentalist traditions on some of the militia gather boards do that sort of thing and mention it from time to time with events for that sort of reason. I don't get it so I don't bother seeking that kind of correlation.


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
Nib
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-10-24

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Nib on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Cyrellys wrote:Hey Bard the 14+14 thing I think was a reference to the cultural habits of the "illumined" ones (aka illuminati) who for some reason seem to have a penchant for doing things via number symbology.


or if you put any set of numbers into Google such as:  15 12

John 15:12
New International Version (NIV)
12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.


or   12 6  = @ google

Romans 12:6-8
New International Version (NIV)
6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your[a] faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead,[b] do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

or  scarz favorite....     6 4

Romans 6:4
New International Version (NIV)
4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

and so you see - it is interesting that no matter the #'s ~~~  scripture comes up on the first page.  


but 14 14

Exodus 14:14
New International Version (NIV)
14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

means that you have a whole lot more #'s to put in that Google search..  Very Happy
avatar
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-05-01

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:00 am

Hey Nib,this is something you might find of interest. You and I both followed much of David Flynn's work. This video is an extension of the late David Flynn's work on the line 33.3 degree latitude where the sons of God first descended from heaven to earth at Mt Hermon.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Searching for Fortress of Anu





http://www.echoesofenoch.org/Anu%20Fortress.htm


Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-05-01

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 am

I listened to this yesterday and thought Peter Goodgame and Doug Hamp hit on a lot of areas related to The Antichrist and Babylon. I could tell Peter was in the zone by the way he was clicking along with his responses. Peter had much to say in only an hours time.

----------------------------------------------------

http://smashedmedia.us/bruce/011614-according-to-the-scriptures-with-doug-hamp/


Download

http://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/3912027.mp3
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:11 am

touché Nib!  I hear you. And thoughtfully done.

Immanentizing (regardless of reason or faith) really ruffles my feathers, as when the Son weeps so do I.  That is why I was stern.  Sorry for not being more gentle.

May I explain more ...

The desire to implement a policy to actualize the Apocalypse (for whatever reason) is Anti-Christ philosophy.

And it is written that a vision was seen in Heaven during the last days, where a great multitude that no one can number, dressed in long white robes stood before the Lamb.....

Rev:6:9-10  When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

As you can see.... they are not cheering on the Great Tribulation.  They are your kin.  You may even be among them.

We need be careful in our theology on how we approach the end-times.



Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:51 am

Cyrellys wrote:Hey Bard the 14+14 thing I think was a reference to the cultural habits of the "illumined" ones (aka illuminati) who for some reason seem to have a penchant for doing things via number symbology.  At least the ones tending toward the practice of satanism seem to have a requirement to broadcast what they do before they do it and there is usually some sort of numerology pattern involved.
Yes!

However I have only studied the surface of it all and can not say exactly what is meant by the number.

These are occult practices.  They are in the realm of Sorcery.  To manifest a action/force that acts in many ways as a physical force. (example: a psychological wall has the same empowerment of a physical wall).  Demarcation is another form of manifest.  And when occult numerology is employed, it can act to manifest a marking of time/space with a similar empowerment of an actual physical event.  Demarcation/Sorcery.  A "time stamp" is a mark on time/space.  It becomes metaphysically real.

And so by selecting a target date in occult science, they are "time stamping" a metaphysical reality.  And therefore because it has been made real, it therefore exists in time/space = cosmos = part of creation.  

Additionally, in occult practice "permission" is required.  Yes, even Lucifer and Satan must act within the laws.  And a numerology/occult/sorcery - "time/date" has taken on a justification to exist.  Because G-d can not deny that which is part of his creation.

This does not mean G-d is blessing it.  The Creator G-d is impartial to that which takes place in creation within the laws of creation/cosmos.  Acts 10:34 - "G-d is no respecter of persons".    = Free Will sustained = a form of permission.  "Time stamped" so that it can not be denied to rightfully exist.

Occultists believe this form of sorcery empowers their acts to more likely occur.

-------------------

Now having said that, I did not label this story "1/14/14" for numerology reasons.  I simply looked at one of the articles and I noticed the date.  It struck me as an interesting number and so I did a simple numerology math reduction.....

14 reduces this way... 1+4=5  (reduces it to 1 number).

1 + (1=4=5) + (1+4=5)

1+5+5=11

and I stopped reducing there, as 11 happens to be a Master Number!

I highly suspect this is not a coinkidink.  And so I thought it should be noted.

Why?

Because it is the first time that Messianism has been reported and confirmed as a major pro-policy concern of USA's peace planning with Israel.

And the man who voiced it was not only the Secretary of State of the USA (highest authority on US policy) but a member of a most unusually important fraternity while a student in University.

.
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
Cyrellys wrote:Hey Bard the 14+14 thing I think was a reference to the cultural habits of the "illumined" ones (aka illuminati) who for some reason seem to have a penchant for doing things via number symbology.  At least the ones tending toward the practice of satanism seem to have a requirement to broadcast what they do before they do it and there is usually some sort of numerology pattern involved.
Yes!

However I have only studied the surface of it all and can not say exactly what is meant by the number.

These are occult practices.  They are in the realm of Sorcery.  To manifest a action/force that acts in many ways as a physical force. (example: a psychological wall has the same empowerment of a physical wall).  Demarcation is another form of manifest.  And when occult numerology is employed, it can act to manifest a marking of time/space with a similar empowerment of an actual physical event.  Demarcation/Sorcery.  A "time stamp" is a mark on time/space.  It becomes metaphysically real.

And so by selecting a target date in occult science, they are "time stamping" a metaphysical reality.  And therefore because it has been made real, it therefore exists in time/space = cosmos = part of creation.  

Additionally, in occult practice "permission" is required.  Yes, even Lucifer and Satan must act within the laws.  And a numerology/occult/sorcery - "time/date" has taken on a justification to exist.  Because G-d can not deny that which is part of his creation.

This does not mean G-d is blessing it.  The Creator G-d is impartial to that which takes place in creation within the laws of creation/cosmos.  Acts 10:34 - "G-d is no respecter of persons".    = Free Will sustained = a form of permission.  "Time stamped" so that it can not be denied to rightfully exist.

Occultists believe this form of sorcery empowers their acts to more likely occur.

-------------------

Now having said that, I did not label this story "1/14/14" for numerology reasons.  I simply looked at one of the articles and I noticed the date.  It struck me as an interesting number and so I did a simple numerology math reduction.....

14 reduces this way... 1+4=5  (reduces it to 1 number).

1 + (1=4=5) + (1+4=5)

1+5+5=11

and I stopped reducing there, as 11 happens to be a Master Number!

I highly suspect this is not a coinkidink.  And so I thought it should be noted.

Why?

Because it is the first time that Messianism has been reported and confirmed as a major pro-policy concern of USA's peace planning with Israel.

And the man who voiced it was not only the Secretary of State of the USA (highest authority on US policy) but a member of a most unusually important fraternity while a student in University.

.


Exactly! All of it.

Just remember however, Source is on the move as well. And after watching all the interplay, I'm thinking we are looking at a dialog with comments and response going on.

Remember a message went out to the PtB: "you are not allowed to reduce the population using weapons of mass destruction." Which is something the ptb have been actively trying to do and internal oathkeepers have been scrambling constantly to stop. And any message takes time in a complex system of layers to filter through to the intended party. Does this mean (including the notation of confusing behavior which Israel broadcasted) that the message finally hit home in some way?

And on the timestamping, setting metaphysical demarcations, the occultists are not the only ones who do that. It is also done in psychic process and I have personally caught Source through Synch doing it. Is this part of the mechanics on that level which DS likes to theorize about? Compare again: Mind is not limited by time, space, or place. But for Bri or Bau (energy forms) to be programmed you define it, define its purpose/intent, and define its outcome. Numerology is like wicca is to psychic acts. It is symbolic ritualism. An adept psychic has no need or use for ritualism and religion. But if a ritualistic people are involved in what is being discussed, a party who wishes to be effective in communication will speak the language of whoever is perceived to be the other. Hense if a message is meant to be profound then the language which is profound to the intended recipient might be used.

Now who made the first punch? And who were the responders? And in what way?

ET
Hellyer
whatdoesitmean.com
iran/FARS
israel
washington post
Bassett
2 appearing patriot sites
or the highest authority on US policy?

and how about peripheral seemingly unrelated events that could be construed as participation in the dialog linked through the observers?

What was the sequence? Date/time Anyone care to post it?

Cy


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:07 pm

British Museum: Prototype for Noah's Ark was round


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
avatar
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:22 pm

http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t175p270-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#4943

dan wrote:Gary,

>>>>>>>>

And here is what I've learned from my years with GFC/SfA.......

Armageddon draws nigh.  It is presaged by the cauldron of postmodernism.  There are two possibilities.......

1.)  Physical Armageddon, or

2.)  Metaphysical Armageddon.  

And I'm Mid-trib wrt #2...... and the only one who can pull that off is X2.  No?  Yes, no!  Technically speaking, I am pre-trib wrt #2.  #2 will not be fully engaged until the anti-X makes the scene, who then turns out to be the X2, just the reverse of what the fundies are expecting, bless their hearts.  

No, we need to be more specific.  Fundies believe......

1.)  that the anti-X precipitates the Armageddon, and

2.)  only after that does the X2 appear.  

This sequence, however, turns out to have been a Bait&Switch.  This will then be understood as the greatest magic trick of all time.  And, yes, it will crucially involve MAJIC.  

No?  Tell me where I'm wrong.  


12:30--------

Ok, so now we understand why Ron chose Lucien for LotP, tomorrow......[The guest will be Lucien Greaves of The Satanic Temple, recently in the news for having organized a satanic rite at the Westboro Baptist Church (godhatesfags.com) of Topeka. Here is an earlier interview.....
http://www.vice.com/read/unmasking-lucien-greaves-aka-doug-mesner-leader-of-the-satanic-temple

Clearly, one could view the rite performed in Topeka as a (reverse?) exorcism. This would characterize my view of the possibly positive role of TST, wrt society at large
.]

The Satanists worship the anti-X.  Nay, they hope to make straight the way for the coming of the anti-X, who, even according to their own sub-texts, will turn out to be the X2.  It's just that simple, sports fans.  

Ok, so let me spell this out.......

The predecessor of (postmodern) Satanism was Gnosticism who worshipped the Serpent in the Garden.....
The serpent replied that she would not surely die and that if she eats the fruit of the tree "then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."
Hmmm........

So who was proven right, God or the Serpent?  

They both were, each in their own way.  But, yes, don't play with fire, and do beware of gifts from strangers.  

Also KIM that the next most important representations of the serpent are in the Caduceus and as the Ouroboros > CTC > SWH > BPWH.  


>>>>>>>>

avatar
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-05-01

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 am

dan wrote:

 Fundies believe......

1.)  that the anti-X precipitates the Armageddon, and

2.)  only after that does the X2 appear.  


The kings of the earth and their forces will be gathered......."Armageddon" is their gathering spot.

The three unclean spirits through working miracles influence the kings of the earth and their armies to assemble at this place called Armageddon and fight The Lord Jesus Christ as he returns to this earth.

This event will not be stopped,it will be fulfilled. It's about taking back the earth from dark forces. It's called the battle of that great day of God Almighty.


You speak of Gnosticism Dan. Gnosticism is really nothing more than "Watcher Theology".
avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 am

ScaRZ said:  This event will not be stopped....


FEMA
Solicitation Number:
HSFE90-13-R-0013
Notice Type:
Solicitation

a. This is a solicitation for a single indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract to obtain evacuation planning and operational support to facilitate a motor coach evacuation of the general population in response to Presidential-Declared Emergencies and Major Disasters within the continental United States.


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:23 am

Speaking of that FEMA solicitation....

On Dan's thread today:

Cy wrote:I seen one of the christian blogs note that omen about crows and seagulls attacking the vatican's doves on Monday.  Interesting that the Washington Post picks it up and relays it again.  Sort of like with what happened to FARS news commentary on whatdoesitmean.com's publishing of the original material declaring US Policy is influenced by extraterrestrial contact, and that nazism is deeply involved - gets picked up by Washington Post and parroted/commented on again; like groups having a long distance telephone call on a party line.  

Then Bassett swoops in and declares we should hunt down and shut down whatdoesitmean.com in that other event - will Bassett swoop in and do the same on the doves story?  Will he cheer on doves, or crows, or seagulls?  Because after all despite the fact that whistleblowing is a violation of national security and he makes an exception for Disclosure, will he then say for or against any of the other factions?

Washington Post = state dept under the table statements?  Maybe?

Nazis being adept bureaucrats and all....what was that Joseph Farrell noted about the post-war nazis having a bone to pick with the US, and their 'educating' of the muslims with their old documents.  


Take a close look at what company hires for the NSA et al surveillance grid personnel....what was their WWII connections? (Booz-Allen, Carlisle)  Oh, was that Nazi you say?


Now why would they need to be listening in on all convos?  Recording everything?  Even the German Chancellors dialogs and the average person?


And what's up with the Ukranians?  Who's benefiting there?  Or going to benefit?


Meanwhile FEMA is soliciting again:


Solicitation Number:
HSFE90-13-R-0013
Notice Type:
Solicitation
a. This is a solicitation for a single indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract to obtain evacuation planning and operational support to facilitate a motor coach evacuation of the general population in response to Presidential-Declared Emergencies and Major Disasters within the continental United States.

And while I'm thinking about it, Obama's old mentor Bill Ayer's has a biographical query in the headlines about his 're-education camps'....

Other than that, in the wake of Obama's purges in the military, the Bush/Obama buddy Tester of Montana is backing nuclear forces review because "I think it's the right thing to do.  Let's get it figured out."  And no one needs to be too concerned because Tester is confident it won't impact the future of Malmstrom AFB.

I wonder if Tester was on the memo recipients list from ET, that the ptb are not allowed to use weapons of mass destruction to depopulate?  Probably not, but then it's doubtful anyone would present the std litmus test to him about if he would fire a weapon on unarmed civilians if so ordered...him being a Senator and all, he doesn't get his hands that dirty.

I just come from making my monthly Toastmasters speech laying this stuff out for the local intellectuals & political/business leaders.  And to illustrate my layout I almost attended wearing my barn clothes.  They've been rightly concerned lately about the people's "consent to govern."  So if I'd worn my barn clothes I could have said in my speech that the whole paradigm was dirty and really stinky.  But I didn't because I gave them the credit due that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that part out.

And I was right.  They were already there.

Lol.  Cy


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 46
Location : Montana

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:36 pm

Cy wrote:Re: Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
 Today at 11:42 am by Cyrellys (Online)

Well, during homeschool today I have been assaulted by teenage discoveries in "your mama" quips from the internet including ones like this:

Your mama is so fat, that when she went swimming out in the Pacific ocean a group of whales came swimming along singing we-are-family! even though you're bigger than me!!!

Your mama is so fat, that when she went swimming in the Atlantic ocean and Spain claimed her as a new world.

And then there were a series of similar ones that exceed re-publishing discretion and decency.

MEANWHILE

Putin is reported as slamming 'morally bankrupt America who is godless now'.

 http://patdollard.com/2014/01/putin-slams-morally-bankrupt-america-whos-godless-now/


Whelp there is nothing sane nor sacred these days.  Maybe. 

But then Putin is still focused on the recent policy topic (01-14-14 ?):

“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a recent keynote speech. “Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.”

Cy
-- Truth is stranger than fiction.

compare to the list of events provided in date order within my speech here:  http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p330-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#4975

as well as to several subsequent events where I've tracked the dialog on the 'policy announcement'.

QUOTE:

As part of this defense of “Christian values,” Russia has adopted a law banning “homosexual propaganda” and another that makes it a criminal offense to “insult” the religious sensibilities of believers.

The law on religious sensibilities was adopted in the wake of a protest in Moscow’s largest cathedral by a female punk rock group against the Orthodox Church’s support of Mr. Putin. Kremlin-run television said the group’s “demonic” protest was funded by “some Americans.”

Mr. Putin’s views of the West were echoed this month by Patriarch Kirill I of Moscow, the leader of the Orthodox Church, who accused Western countries of engaging in the “spiritual disarmament” of their people.

END QUOTE  Source:  http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2014/01/putin-slams-morally-bankrupt-america-whos-godless-now-2798146.html


BACKSTORY:  One of the things Russia has been criticized about (topic russian troops in America for martial law scenario - pre staged here) is that Russia is believed to have ulterior conquest motives and be morally bankrupt because they are led by a former KGB agent - this is per comments from talking heads in the patriot community who swear if a martial law scenario occurs here and Russian troops emerge from the places they've been identified as hiding in, that Russia will not be getting those bodies back, not even in body bags.  But much of the patriot community has not been doing what I've been doing which is tracking the extraterrestrial wild card in the mix and the 01-14-14 events/dialogs in the back channels.  

Looking at that article put out by pat dollard and the comments by Putin, it seems to me that those taken along side of a recent letter to America is designed to communicate something to the conservatives, patriots, christians, libertarians, constitutionalists et al in America.  A stance he has taken.  Putin never seems to be someone who goofs around.  So if he publicly takes a stance there's a reason behind it.

He's communicating being a supporter of traditionalist, principled values that are uniform to our conservative constitutional patriotic values.  He's recommending to the world sticking to those values.  Is this a response to the accusations leveled at him and his nation for the presence of Russian troops?  Are we looking at a possible meeting on the proverbial battlefield of ideas something akin to the Irish turning and shaking hands with the hero of the tale of Braveheart of Scotland?

The answer to that may be in who controls the troops stationed here in the US.  Is it the globals or is it Putin?  The hard part in answering that question however is that someone outside of those in the American liberty movement who know of them, would have to first admit they are here.

Cy
Is Putin a Third Option'r?


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

avatar
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-05-01

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:56 am

As I've said many times before,"I look for events to play out much differently than how most are seeing it today."

If the words or teachings become too popular then be very watchful, it could turn out to be nothing more than "Fools Gold."

Always keep in mind,"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:" .........Here we see once again that the broad way (Most traveled or most popular way)........leads to destruction.

As the revelation continues,it will increase in swiftness until the final outcome. Faith in the Word of God will drop off more and more. A revealing will take place at the right time and the right place.

A small remnant will not be asleep in their minds and will not be deceived because they are children of the day. The vast majority are childern of the night and they sleep in their minds.

1Thessalonians 5:4-6

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.



True believers will be nothing more than outcast looked upon as fools who believe in nonsense. The birth pains will intensify as time draws near for the gathering of forces.

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.



**************************************

Jack is back!!!
avatar
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 pm

ScaRZ wrote:

Always keep in mind,"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:" .........Here we see once again that the broad way (Most traveled or most popular way)........leads to destruction.

Where exactly is the narrow gate or for that matter - what does it look like?  Some who walk alone in their quest towards God, are always being suggested to, that they are not on the narrow path.  Who defines the narrow path? Men? Christians? Pastors? Who has the authority to claim they 'know' the narrow way or does God naturally have that function?

Does God speak to us all in the same manner? Are all our walks the same?

If perse one Billion Christians, profess to Christ and the Father in prayer, how many are on the narrow way? All? Some? Few? Is it all of them vs a world that does not?  

What exactly is the 'most popular way'? How do you define this?

Should we return to the days of stoning as punishments for gathering sticks on Sabbath as Moses did - or did Christ bring us something more to consider – something far greater?  

Questions, normally unacceptable within church walls, asked here, should naturally be asked.


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
avatar
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-05-01

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Bard wrote:

Where exactly is the narrow gate or for that matter - what does it look like?  Some who walk alone in their quest towards God, are always being suggested to, that they are not on the narrow path.  Who defines the narrow path? Men? Christians? Pastors? Who has the authority to claim they 'know' the narrow way or does God naturally have that function?

Does God speak to us all in the same manner? Are all our walks the same?

If perse one Billion Christians, profess to Christ and the Father in prayer, how many are on the narrow way? All? Some? Few? Is it all of them vs a world that does not?  

What exactly is the 'most popular way'? How do you define this?

Should we return to the days of stoning as punishments for gathering sticks on Sabbath as Moses did - or did Christ bring us something more to consider – something far greater?  

Questions, normally unacceptable within church walls, asked here, should naturally be asked.

The words were from Jesus Christ. A great teaching from The Lord that I believe show those "Of The World" and those who are "Not Of The World". It's all about the childern of darkness......."Those of the night" and the childern of the light........"Those of the day".

As Jesus Christ said........"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."(Matthew 7:14) Jesus Christ is teaching using prophecy of how only a few will receive the gift of eternal life. Remember Jesus Christ is The Way..........."He is the Narrow". The vast majority take the "Broad" way that is not Jesus Christ and it leads away from eternal life and ends with destruction. The Adversary is the Broad......."The Destroyer".

I used the term "The Most Popular" because I believe it fits very well in our thinking of today. It is suited to the means of the majority or widely accepted.
avatar
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
The words were from Jesus Christ. A great teaching from The Lord that I believe show those "Of The World" and those who are "Not Of The World". It's all about the childern of darkness......."Those of the night" and the childern of the light........"Those of the day".

As Jesus Christ said........"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."(Matthew 7:14) Jesus Christ is teaching using prophecy of how only a few will receive the gift of eternal life. Remember Jesus Christ is The Way..........."He is the Narrow". The vast majority take the "Broad" way that is not Jesus Christ and it leads away from eternal life and ends with destruction. The Adversary is the Broad......."The Destroyer".

I used the term "The Most Popular" because I believe it fits very well in our thinking of today. It is suited to the means of the majority or widely accepted.

Thinking internally:

So, only those who profess to be Christian, are on the Narrow way? All Christians despite the actions they take through life? Wearing one face - but presenting another? Are they also the narrow-walkers?  

Theologically speaking, we know that as long as you ask for forgiveness for that action, you will be absolved, but what if it is chronic? Two cheek limits?

If a holy-man, peeks through your windows day/night, with a pseudo-omnipotence, technologically speaking, does this take them further or closer to the narrow-way?

Did Jesus promote the practice of temple spies in the name of the Lord and or the Father?  I honestly need to find an answer to that one question.

A verse, anyone?

What of those who kill in His name or for His name?

I wonder if the Snow-Down affairs and how light moves through Prisms may have been inspired.  If it were - hypothetically speaking, what would covering it up amount to?  Of course there is no real way of knowing for sure so that does provide some insulation to those in charge of its refractory nature.

Keep Well All


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
avatar
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-05-01

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:11 am

Bard wrote:

So, only those who profess to be Christian, are on the Narrow way? All Christians despite the actions they take through life? Wearing one face - but presenting another? Are they also the narrow-walkers?

ScaRZ wrote:
People can profess anything but does that make it so?......"No it doesn't". A person must truly be "In Jesus Christ". Lip service isn't worth much,it's about bearing good fruit. No Christian however is perfect,we do all fall short......"We do sin,we are hard headed,we don't listen,we act before we think,we rebel". Just like human parents needing to chastise their childern so to does The Father need to chastise his childern at times. Sometimes we stray and need only a good firm yank to get us back in line facing the right direction. Many times it takes more than a good firm yank.
 

Theologically speaking, we know that as long as you ask for forgiveness for that action, you will be absolved, but what if it is chronic? Two cheek limits?

ScaRZ wrote:I believe anyone can stray too far and not care of returning too The Lord. I believe The Lord will never leave or foresake me but I believe I can leave and foresake him. I believe a Christian can "Fall Away". Apostasy isn't apostasy if one can not choose abandonment.


If a holy-man, peeks through your windows day/night, with a pseudo-omnipotence, technologically speaking, does this take them further or closer to the narrow-way?

ScaRZ wrote:If he isn't genuine he is already far from The Narrow.


Did Jesus promote the practice of temple spies in the name of the Lord and or the Father?  I honestly need to find an answer to that one question.

ScaRZ wrote:Lay it out more clearly in words....."Explain in greater detail what you are referring to."




Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Just curious if Jesus condoned, spoke about, or discussed spies.

How would he view them?


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
avatar
Nib
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-10-24

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Nib on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Bard wrote:Just curious if Jesus condoned, spoke about, or discussed spies.

How would he view them?

Dude- where are you going with this?


48 Bible Verses about
Spying

Jude 1:4 ESV / 6 helpful votes

For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Ecclesiastes 10:20 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Even in your thoughts, do not curse the king, nor in your bedroom curse the rich, for a bird of the air will carry your voice, or some winged creature tell the matter.

2 Peter 2:1-22 ESV / 4 helpful votes

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;

1 Timothy 4:3 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

John 12:48 ESV / 3 helpful votes

The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

Joshua 7:1-26 ESV / 3 helpful votes

But the people of Israel broke faith in regard to the devoted things, for Achan the son of Carmi, son of Zabdi, son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took some of the devoted things. And the anger of the Lord burned against the people of Israel. Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which is near Beth-aven, east of Bethel, and said to them, “Go up and spy out the land.” And the men went up and spied out Ai. And they returned to Joshua and said to him, “Do not have all the people go up, but let about two or three thousand men go up and attack Ai. Do not make the whole people toil up there, for they are few.” So about 3,000 men went up there from the people. And they fled before the men of Ai, and the men of Ai killed about thirty-six of their men and chased them before the gate as far as Shebarim and struck them at the descent. And the hearts of the people melted and became as water.

Jude 1:3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.

Hebrews 4:12 ESV / 2 helpful votes

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

1 Timothy 4:1 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,

Ephesians 6:12 ESV / 2 helpful votes

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

For anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”

Ephesians 5:1-6:24 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 ESV / 2 helpful votes

For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

John 14:6 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 8:31 ESV / 2 helpful votes

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples,

John 3:36 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Luke 6:46 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?

Mark 13:22 ESV / 2 helpful votes

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Mark 10:14 ESV / 2 helpful votes

But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.

Mark 7:7 ESV / 2 helpful votes

In vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

Matthew 18:16 ESV / 2 helpful votes

But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.

Matthew 16:18 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 7:17-27 ESV / 2 helpful votes

So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Ezekiel 3:17 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me.

Jeremiah 26:2 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“Thus says the Lord: Stand in the court of the Lord's house, and speak to all the cities of Judah that come to worship in the house of the Lord all the words that I command you to speak to them; do not hold back a word.

Jeremiah 23:29 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Is not my word like fire, declares the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Psalm 146:3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation.

Psalm 100:3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Psalm 97:10 ESV / 2 helpful votes

O you who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 91:3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.

Psalm 50:15 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”

Psalm 28:7 ESV / 2 helpful votes

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.

Psalm 14:1 ESV / 2 helpful votes

To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good.

Psalm 11:3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?”

1 Kings 18:28 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And they cried aloud and cut themselves after their custom with swords and lances, until the blood gushed out upon them.

Joshua 6:17 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And the city and all that is within it shall be devoted to the Lord for destruction. Only Rahab the prostitute and all who are with her in her house shall live, because she hid the messengers whom we sent.

Joshua 6:1-27 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Now Jericho was shut up inside and outside because of the people of Israel. None went out, and none came in. And the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have given Jericho into your hand, with its king and mighty men of valor. You shall march around the city, all the men of war going around the city once. Thus shall you do for six days. Seven priests shall bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark. On the seventh day you shall march around the city seven times, and the priests shall blow the trumpets. And when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, when you hear the sound of the trumpet, then all the people shall shout with a great shout, and the wall of the city will fall down flat, and the people shall go up, everyone straight before him.”

Joshua 5:14 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And he said, “No; but I am the commander of the army of the Lord. Now I have come.” And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped and said to him, “What does my lord say to his servant?”

Joshua 5:1-15 ESV / 2 helpful votes

As soon as all the kings of the Amorites who were beyond the Jordan to the west, and all the kings of the Canaanites who were by the sea, heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of the Jordan for the people of Israel until they had crossed over, their hearts melted and there was no longer any spirit in them because of the people of Israel. At that time the Lord said to Joshua, “Make flint knives and circumcise the sons of Israel a second time.” So Joshua made flint knives and circumcised the sons of Israel at Gibeath-haaraloth. And this is the reason why Joshua circumcised them: all the males of the people who came out of Egypt, all the men of war, had died in the wilderness on the way after they had come out of Egypt. Though all the people who came out had been circumcised, yet all the people who were born on the way in the wilderness after they had come out of Egypt had not been circumcised.

Joshua 4:1-24 ESV / 2 helpful votes

When all the nation had finished passing over the Jordan, the Lord said to Joshua, “Take twelve men from the people, from each tribe a man, and command them, saying, ‘Take twelve stones from here out of the midst of the Jordan, from the very place where the priests' feet stood firmly, and bring them over with you and lay them down in the place where you lodge tonight.’” Then Joshua called the twelve men from the people of Israel, whom he had appointed, a man from each tribe. And Joshua said to them, “Pass on before the ark of the Lord your God into the midst of the Jordan, and take up each of you a stone upon his shoulder, according to the number of the tribes of the people of Israel,

Deuteronomy 4:2 ESV / 2 helpful votes

You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.

Numbers 21:14 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Therefore it is said in the Book of the Wars of the Lord, “Waheb in Suphah, and the valleys of the Arnon,

Numbers 13:26 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And they came to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation of the people of Israel in the wilderness of Paran, at Kadesh. They brought back word to them and to all the congregation, and showed them the fruit of the land.

Leviticus 16:16 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Thus he shall make atonement for the Holy Place, because of the uncleannesses of the people of Israel and because of their transgressions, all their sins. And so he shall do for the tent of meeting, which dwells with them in the midst of their uncleannesses.

Leviticus 16:15 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“Then he shall kill the goat of the sin offering that is for the people and bring its blood inside the veil and do with its blood as he did with the blood of the bull, sprinkling it over the mercy seat and in front of the mercy seat.

Genesis 6:1-22 ESV / 2 helpful votes

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Genesis 1:1 ESV / 2 helpful votes

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. sunny flower elephant Basketball king

Sponsored content

Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:38 am