Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Nib
    Nib

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Nib Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm not sure what to think of all this. The timing. The last pope "Prophecy" and then all this sex/ homosexual stuff happening within the Vatican. Kids...

It's all so, "Evil".

The obvious problem being that the/ "this" "Prophecy" is not solid.

But seemingly happening right before our eyes.

Hmmm.. I think of the wizard of oz and Satan running the controls within the organization. Is it real or not?

But Satan is not real. Right?

All I truly know is we most assuredly live/communicate in interesting times................
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:54 am

Very interesting times "Nib".

With all that's going down one thing is for sure,the Catholic Church is in the news.

Where flesh resides, no matter what system there will always be evil in the mix. I believe the whole not allowing marriage can certainly open up deeper problems. Allowing marriage would never be a 100% cure,but in my opinion would greatly help.

Even as the Apostle Paul was quick to point out. All are not the same and most need to marry.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:04 am

Cris Putnam series at his Logos Apologia blog.

Exo-Vaticana: Ancient Atomism and Extraterrestrial Belief
    http://www.logosapologia.org/?p=4490

Exo-Vaticana: Plato, Aristotle, Epicureans and the Apostle Paul
    http://www.logosapologia.org/?p=4509

Exo-Vaticana: Extraterrestrials and the Medieval Church
    http://www.logosapologia.org/?p=4570

Exo-Vaticana: Nicholas of Cusa’s Learned Ignorance Leads the Way
    http://www.logosapologia.org/?p=4629

Exo-Vaticana: Giordano Bruno’s Extraterrestrial Diabolicus
    http://www.logosapologia.org/?p=4660

Exo-Vaticana: Giordano Bruno’s Extraterrestrial Diabolicus II
    http://www.logosapologia.org/?p=4715
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 am

ScaRZ wrote:

The prophecy of Malachy doesn't necessarily mean the last Pope (Black Pope) will have a black skin color. It very well may be pointing to his true nature. In other words he will not wear the garment of white (light)that springs from within,but rather wears a garment of blackness (darkness) from within.

It doesn't matter what he may appear outwardly to wear,it's all about the true nature within. Fleshly (physical) eyes are easily deceived.

Mur wrote:

Where does the term "black" even come from?

Is it Malachy or Nostradamus?

I can't find a decent link

---------------------------------------------

The whole Malachy prophecy of the popes comes down to those who have undertaken to interpret and explain these symbolical prophecies. Much like Nostradamus the words can be taken and inserted with an outcome already taken place. Make them fit as you think they fit.

To be honest I don't take any of it very seriously. I can talk about it,but that's as far as it goes for me.

"During the last persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit upon the throne, Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep amid great tribulations, and when these are passed, the City of the Seven Hills will be utterly destroyed, and the awful Judge will then judge the people" - St. Malachy

The whole "Black Pope" prophecy is something attributed to Malachy.

So is it or isn't it?

Here is a very old Italian prophecy that consist of The Black Pope and The White Pope.

"When the White Pope and the Black Pope shall die during the same night, then there will dawn upon the Christian nations the Great White Day."

There is someone already known as The Black Pope. The Black Pope is a nickname given to the Father General of the Society of Jesus. When the Jesuits were the most prestigious, influential missionary order in the world, the people of Rome began to speak jokingly of their head as a second Pope. They called him The Black Pope because he wore the Jesuits black clerical garb, in contrast to the real Pope, who wore white and became known as The White Pope.
    Mur

Post by Mur Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:19 am

Interesting...thank you.

Mur

Post by Mur Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 am

also to add....

Dan told me that Ron met with the pope in January.

Does anyone believe that's credible?
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Mur wrote:also to add....

Dan told me that Ron met with the pope in January.

Does anyone believe that's credible?
    December.
    He posted about it in his thread. It was sanctioned to be posted by Ron. Dan adding his own comment, that the Pope must go. Or something to that effect.
    I spoke with Dan in December (telephone) and he was under the impression that there was reason to believe it may be true.

I did not believe it. However, if there is something real about Princess Kashmir, it would make sense that she might be Christened for future political reasons.

I don't think they met the Pope directly. But I do believe it realistic they visited the Vatican Museum and St. Peters Basilica. If Ron is still active, there may have been an emissary contact for some purpose related to Intel.

Mur

Post by Mur Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks Jake...much appreciated.

Truth be told...yours is the knowledge I'm seeking regarding papal events.

You once shared about your visit to Rome....and other things at the old place that today's current events reminded me of.

I'm not sure you want to share that again but I'd be interested...

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Thanks Mur,

No I have decided to refrain from retelling it. I also deleted my testimony from the old OMF a couple weeks before it was shut down. It's not in the archive.

I will say this though....Given the recent retirement of Ratzinger, I have changed my mind on him. I had thought he was in-the-know regarding Spiritual infiltration of the Vatican Holy-See. And that he was aiding their end means.

However I now think that the Vatican Exorcist was indeed in-the-know, as I am, however he was put on the throne to counter those Powers That Be. I believe it likely he resigned because he couldn't succeed. And has vacated in disgust.

You may recall that the Father confessor of Pope John Paul II, (I think it was Balducci) He said that one of the reasons John-Paul traveled abroad so much, was to stay away from the Vatican.

Mur

Post by Mur Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Jake Reason wrote:And speaking of Popes....

C2C's George Noory interviewed John Hogue a few days ago.
    click here

John Hogue, is one of the world's most prolific author/researchers on the subject of Prophecies. George and John talk about St. Malachy and other Catholic Prophecies.

This is one of the best interviews I've ever heard on this subject. There is so much packed into this interview, like what you would expect at a seminar! Among many things, John Hogue explains the Catholic view of end-times prophecies and how they differ from Protestant views.

Thx...listening now....but 2hrs 30 minutes maybe more time that I have at the moment
    Mur

Post by Mur Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Thanks Mur,

No I have decided to refrain from retelling it. I also deleted my testimony from the old OMF a couple weeks before it was shut down. It's not in the archive.

I will say this though....Given the recent retirement of Ratzinger, I have changed my mind on him. I had thought he was in-the-know regarding Spiritual infiltration of the Vatican Holy-See. And that he was aiding their end means.

However I now think that the Vatican Exorcist was indeed in-the-know, as I am, however he was put on the throne to counter those Powers That Be. I believe it likely he resigned because he couldn't succeed. And has vacated in disgust.

You may recall that the Father confessor of Pope John Paul II, (I think it was Balducci) He said that one of the reasons John-Paul traveled abroad so much, was to stay away from the Vatican.

Thanks for sharing

Understood
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Another interpretation I see, would be that he was forced to step down by an ominous worldly threat. And it could be either a black or white force. As either could be served depending upon the power play.

The next Pope is likely already selected. I do not expect an African.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 am

I'm thinking an Italian will be the new Pope. The last two were Polish and German. The ultimate goal is to bring about once again The Holy Roman Empire. It just seems to fit much better for the religious leader to be an Italian.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 am

Thoughts.

The Vatican is well aware of the St. Malachy Prophecies.

The foundations were shook by the break of tradition.

Selecting a Roman/Italian Pope would do what to the already precarious times nations are embarking upon?

With economies tanking, threats of currency wars, threats of Nuclear 'incidents' from several nations states and various rouge/extremists groups to name a few - primarily directed at the west and those it supports - does the world need more?

By endorsing or self-fulfilling those Prophecies what would the chruch gain by this? Do the fathers take St. Malachy seriously? This is probably the most important question to ask.

Sitting a Roman, on the throne would most likely cause the spiritual bodies across the globe great angst and or 'contemplation' to the ushering of end times. Yet, perhaps that is/was the plan.

And yes - I enjoyed remembering the partial(?) account of your Vatican experience before it was removed, Jake. I hope you find the place and time to share it again with those of a less pernicious ear.

A story never told is a wisdom left in fold and fraught to fade to black.

Keep safe everyone.

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 pm

@ScaRZ,
    I had been leaning toward an Italian too. I concede that I have been influenced by the leading expert accounts on that subject. They make sense. But none-the-less, I won't be surprised to be surprised. Too many games being played.

For the time being, I lean toward the view that the next Pope won't be the last.

Only days away till we learn who was picked. For eschatology followers like us, whoever is elected will present cause to ponder many issues.

@MD,
    I think the Cardinals have little choice but to take the Malachy prophecies seriously. Regardless of whether they believe they have merit or not, they Know that many do take these kind of prophecies as guides. And the PtB are not immune from placing some measure of seriousness to "seers". Kings have been listening to "Seers" for millennium. So either way, I believe it will influence Political moves.

On another issue you raised:
    My account that was removed - was complete and detailed.
    It was honest and true as I could be.

You request I share for posterity;
    'Wisdom' by definition is not for every eye and ear.
    They knew something about me that I didn't know. And still don't know.
    The future is not yet written.
    Every record today effects the future.
    What is not recorded, leaves the future free to come what may.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:06 am

@Jake

I can't remember any details of your account that was removed. I'm sure I read it but it doesn't come back to me.
    It wasn't the one where you knew demonic forces were there was it?

I don't think the Vatican likes admitting they take the Malachy prophecies seriously,but their actions speak much differently.

I wonder if one day the Pope will take his seat to Jerusalem. It certainly would be a move for the ages wouldn't it?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 pm

I have to ignore your post ScaRZ.

I've spent over two hours trying to respond in many ways. There is no response that helps.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:21 am

ScaRZ wrote:

I wonder if one day the Pope will take his seat to Jerusalem. It certainly would be a move for the ages wouldn't it?

Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem

http://ivarfjeld.com/2012/02/18/second-vatican-state-to-be-established-in-jerusalem/

“The Old City of Jerusalem will become a “special regime”. It will be an autonomous, self-governing entity. The Chief Administrator will have minimum reliance on the existing regimes and structures”.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:24 am

Jake Reason wrote:I have to ignore your post ScaRZ.

I've spent over two hours trying to respond in many ways. There is no response that helps.

I don't want you answering if in any way you feel it's better to remain silent.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:06 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    I don't want you answering if in any way you feel it's better to remain silent.

"MUR" should have never asked this to begin with! I love you dearly my Philly brother but you know this was something better left behind.

Where is 99 when you need her? She's Catholic and this pope stuff is getting kinda interesting..

The problem is, these Pope Prophecy's are a dime a dozen..

One of the more interesting ones being Satan needing 75- 100 more years to accomplish the final downfall of man.. I say look it up Man!

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:22 am

Nib wrote:

The problem is, these Pope Prophecy's are a dime a dozen..

I agree Nib.

It's so slow around this place. I get bored very quickly when there is little to no interest taken. I feel all I'm doing is talking to myself. There are many things of great interest to me that I could post,but I've come to the point of wondering is it even worth the time anymore.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:30 am

Thank you ScaRZ for your understanding.

Nib, I didn't mind that Mur asked about it. It gave me an opportunity to state that I had deleted it. I had told the story twice on this historical thread. And deleted both accounts shortly before the forum went down. I didn't know the forum would be cut-off at that time. But the spirit nudged me to think of it for some odd reason. When the forum indeed went off-line I then knew my deletions were inspired, for some reason. BTW, I didn't delete other posts on the forum, just those. Took me hours to find them.

I have searched the net and not come across any other account of someone else describing a similar experience. There probably is, but I haven't found one. Of course I only read english, so perhaps someone of another language has posted their experience on the net, or in a book, which would be quoted on the net. There must be 100's of thousands who have my same gift-of-the-spirit, and surely many of these have visited the city. So there must be many who experienced such. They too appear to remain quiet about it.

My reply to MD above, explains my reasons.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 am

ScaRZ wrote:
    “The Old City of Jerusalem will become a “special regime”. It will be an autonomous, self-governing entity. The Chief Administrator will have minimum reliance on the existing regimes and structures”.
    This is interesting.

On the surface I don't see anything wrong with the intent. An ecumenical mission like this, could serve to reduce tensions. And Jerusalem should be autonomous imo.

However I feel that Vatican oversight is an obvious red-flag, and exceedingly troubling.

I am completely convinced that Catholicism is not the Christianity that Jesus and his Apostles established. And thoroughly certain that Vatican Catholicism is Biblically antithesis.

They are imo, the numero uno reason why Judaism has continued to reject Christianity. As such, Israeli Jews would see Vatican Ecumenical oversight of Jerusalem as an heretical intrusion in their country. Orthodox Rabbinical Jews would see it as diabolical. This would be a serious political mistake for Israel. And the world.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:50 pm

ScaRZ wrote:

It's so slow around this place. I get bored very quickly when there is little to no interest taken. I feel all I'm doing is talking to myself. There are many things of great interest to me that I could post,but I've come to the point of wondering is it even worth the time anymore.

There is only a handful of us active here. It seems I have less time to pursure my passions as the house of cards begin its tumble. Much of the time I do spend here comes at the sacrifce of sleep or limiting human connections. Keep this in mind. I do read or watch most everything here.

There are things I'd like to touch on also - but time is limited.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:40 am

@MD02

I was hoping by now more people would have joined and taken part. It's not about the few who do post,it's about the lack of those who have joined but remain silent,either completely or for the most part. It's also about the need for new blood to join and enter the picture. Not only in this section but the forum as a whole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am