Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
science gone wrong Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

science gone wrong

truth_hurts

science gone wrong Empty science gone wrong

Post by truth_hurts Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi,I'm a new member, I will probably stuff up something while using this forum, till I figure out how it all works.

But, I want to discuss with interested parties, the problem of pseudo science being accepted wholesale by every institute of advanced learning today, in every country.

Im referring to the false science of modern physics, namely anything based on Einsteins work, and anything to do with Quantum Mechanics.

Thats a lot of rubbish being taught to students.

Not just special relativity, but general relativity, and everything quantum has spawned such stupid claims as Big Bang, Black Holes, spacetime, Parallel Universes, Dark energy and dark matter, gravity waves, CMB, and accelerating universe. (faster than light speed!) and quantum computers.

Its all deception folks!

Anyone care to discuss this? and the reasons why its being pushed like some drug?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

science gone wrong Empty Re: science gone wrong

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:21 pm

Are you a physicist?

Welcome.
    truth_hurts

Post by truth_hurts Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:37 pm

smelly wrote:Are you a physicist?

Welcome.
    Thanks for the welcome.
    No, thankfully I'm not a Physicist. Thankfully because I've not been subjected to the years of solid indoctrination that one is subjected to when embarking on an approved course of study.

I study on my own behalf, reading the work of others, those for mainstream science and those against.

I'm not proposing any new theories,
    I just want to shine a spotlight on the accepted theories that are nonsense.

I also believe that science (especially Physics) has to some degree been hijacked by people with an agenda that is not in the best interests of the general public.

So I'm open to discussing anything along this line of thinking, pro and con.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:15 am

th,

Maybe you came to the right place........

Has physics been hijacked? Yes and no.

We’ve got to keep the internet up and running..... probably until we’re halfway to Monadnock, which might be another couple hundred years.......

Technology is the physicists’ placebo. They have to believe, just to keep the cell phones working. I love my cell phone.

(cont.......)
    truth_hurts

Post by truth_hurts Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:34 am

dan wrote:th,

Maybe you came to the right place........

I hope so.
    Im hoping that there are interested informed people who share my interest in disecting some of the more bizarre, but accepted scientific theories, especially those related to Physics and theoritical cosmology, which uses the stranger theories of Physics to invent the weirdest possibilities (or impossibilities)

Bizarre indeed are all of Einstein’s theories, which I say are all totally impossibly wrong.

Same with all of Quantum Mechanics.
    Seems that the weirder and wackier the hypothesis, the faster the professors are willing to embrace it.

No thought is given to the notion that maybe, just maybe, we all have been racing off down a dead end track, and all our current theories are just ad-hoc inventions of the mind, with no relationship to reality.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:38 am

I’m an immaterialist.......

Physics is not wrong, we just take it too seriously.

I start with the Anthropic Principle.... we can work backward from there......

This is a dream, and we’re the cosmic dreamers.  

And, because time is an illusion, this is the best possible dream.

And free will is also an illusion.  

This is known technically as personalism...... I would call it Cosmic personalism.  

The corollary of cosmic personalism is that the best possible world is geocentric and anthropocentric.  I also suspect that it is Christocentric.  That’s a whole other discussion.  

Immaterialism, phenomenalism, idealism and personalism are all pretty much the same thing, in my estimation.  

Another way to look at the problem is simply that....... since science has no place to put consciousness, we’ll have to put science in consciousness...... https://www.amazon.com/Science-Within-Consciousness-Developing-Primacy/dp/B005HDLKD6

I spent a day with Amit, back in the eighties. He wanted to ascribe consciousness to bacteria. Instead of a personalist, he was a bacterialist.

The lesson is that you can’t construct a world with mere sentience. You need sapience from the git go.

th seems to have left the building.......

truth_hurts

Post by truth_hurts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 pm

dan wrote:I’m an immaterialist.......

Physics is not wrong, we just take it too seriously.

I start with the Anthropic Principle.... we can work backward from there......

This is a dream, and we’re the cosmic dreamers.  

And, because time is an illusion, this is the best possible dream.

And free will is also an illusion.  

Well for me you have made a similar mistake as the materialists, in that you have thrown out the baby with the bath water.
    Both these views are too polarized, the reality I experience seems to me to be somewhere in the middle, with strong physicality and strong spirituality.
    In this thread, I’m mainly wanting to thrash out where Physics currently lies, and why.
    So for me, a great way to begin is with Einstein, as it was in that time that most of the obvious mistakes in Physics were made. The burning question is WHY these obvious mistakes are still adhered to by believers in mainstream academia, as strongly as poo sticks to a wool blanket.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:10 am

th,

Maybe the truth is a compromise...... maybe it isn’t.  

Maybe, th, you should learn about the coherence theory of truth (CohTT).

Maybe the Truth doesn’t hurt.  Maybe it is firmly planted in our souls.  We are comprised of love and truth...... just a thought.....

Maybe we are not an afterthought.  Maybe we are thought.... incarnate.  We are one with God...... just a thought.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 am