Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:48 am

And regarding disclosure and Dan's eschaton ... time's up?

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by 99 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:00 am

Hey! It’s not all bad news because at least (momentarily) we may be able to enjoy those magnificent new beaches, new naturally formed coves and new jaw dropping rocky cliffs on the (upcoming brand new!) San Andreas Pacific coastline as we already know that the precursor to The End has been switched over from NYC to sunny California by our "not-as-friendly-as-we-thought" "whatever-the-hell-they-are" critters .... this according to their Armageddon Day "attack" schedule.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:44 am

I continue to work with Jürgen Ziewe’s Vistas.......

It helps to explain some things about the hive.  Many questions are left unanswered.  

I keep wanting to know who pays the electric bill.  

But then we don’t know who pays down here, either...... if we don’t believe in the Big Bang and fusion.  But the best and brightest don’t know who paid for the Big Bang.  Physicists just do a better job of sweeping the loose ends under the rug.  

This is where Jürgen falls down.  He an artist not a physicist.  This is why I have difficulty communicating with Doug and Grant...... and with everyone else under the sun....... they don’t do cosmology.  

Jürgen doesn’t quite understand that Hell is the dynamo of Heaven.

This is why God is not always such a nice guy.  

God uses Lucifer to trick folks into the underworld to power the engine room...... dynamo.  If you understand the Virgin and the Dynamo, you have a leg up on cosmology.  

Is Creation zero sum?  

Is love zero sum?  

They might be....... get used to it..... get over it.  

We are just Sisyphus climbing Mt Monadnock...... while we hike up, others coast down....... like with elevators, it balances out...... we just pay for the friction/entropy.  

There does appear to be photosynthesis, but I’m not a true believer.

It’s the sunflowers that produce the sunlight....... or so I have claimed.  

Hell is just another form of slave labor.   Capitalists tend to be a bit cynical about this........ with Disclosure, the game is over.  

Even Marx missed this.  

The monists explain the cosmic balance as a matter of expansion and contraction.  We do the same, but there’s only one cycle...... the best possible singular Circuit/CTC....... in other words, this is not just any old slave galley...... we’re on the best possible slave galley........ as if we didn’t already know it.  

The slaves only have to work 9 to 5.  

1:10........

It is important to keep in mind that the expansion and contraction is also what powers the microcosm...... as above, so below.  

The cosmos is composed of cycles within the cosmic Circuit.  

2:25.........

Ack and I have drawn up a tentative game plan for how to end our little game....... how to tie up the loose ends........

The trick is to do it one at a time....... smelly is first.

We believe that we have the best possible enlightenment mousetrap...... coming out of the SoT.  

We’re just following the script that was laid down by John sixteen.  

Our cues are the three events than came these last three weeks....

1.)  the second Nimitz story in the Times

2.)  the publication of the Wilson/Davis notes

3.)  the Trump/Stephanopoulos interview.  

I would include a fourth event that occurred two months ago...... chicken little being thrown under the Bus.  

#1 loose end is smelly.  Eventually, Ack and I will do a conference call with smelly, when he’s ready.  He just needs to signal his readiness.  

Is he ready to get aboard the Eschaton/enlightenment bus?  

Once you get on, there is no getting off.  

It’s not that we won’t let you off....... it’s just that you will be a marked person....... a POI, from then on, no matter what you do..... contingent upon this being the BPW, of course.  

Or, to put it another way, this is the Bus, right here.  This may be your last chance to get off the Bus, unscathed.  But it may already be too late to leave the scene of the crime...... to leave ground zero of the Second Coming...... or the Antichrist, whichever you prefer.  

3:25............

There have been many on here who would just like the prophetic tradition to wither away, and they see that it is already in the process of doing so. Why not just let it go quietly into the good night?

However, if this is the BPW, there is going to be recrimination. My suggestion is that you let chicken little be the Recriminator in Chief.

I’m offering to be your best possible RIC.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:29 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:57 am

I've watched video's about that book but haven't read it yet. Not sure if I want to either but more later.... will stay tuned for your additional comments on it. So far am seeing many gaping holes....

--- making store run now and will be back in a bit.
    Alien
    Alien

Post by Alien Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 am

dan wrote:Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Trump+Disclosure = FAIL....
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:18 pm

Ack,

Well, that was easy.  It looks like everyone is on board except maybe for hobbit.  I’ve never been able to converse with hobbit........ with his living in England, and me not knowing his name......

Maybe you or smelly have his contact information.

Right now, though, it’s time for me to start packing...... I’ll be heading to the north country.  I’ll still be in the loop, just not 24/7.......
    I'm heading back
    to the north country
    With the cold wind in my eye
    I'll be there by sunset
    Before the first snow flies
    or something like that........

(cont.......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Be aware that that great white shark (a 14 footer) may revisit the shores near Old Orchard (or Lord forbid near kennebunkport) Dan. It was there last summer and it may come back again. Have fun!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:17 pm

Thanks for the heads up, but we’ll be well north of those fair shores
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Interesting day today my fellow curious seekers.

I have had a lot of personal conflicts just arise out of nowhere.

Not related to OMF at all, just a storm is passing through.

Storms happen.

I can be brash at times.

My chosen persona.

It causes issues sometimes.

I’m learning to be more sensitive.

It’s so hard when they are all doing it all wrong Wink

And then a voice from nowhere.

“So you are feeling yourself an outsider. This is good. This is the transitory period. Now you have to be alert not to fill yourself with pain and misery. Now that God is no longer there, who is going to console you? You don't need any consolation. Humanity has come of age. Be a man, be a woman, and stand on your own feet.... The only way to be connected with existence is to go inwards, because there at the center you are still connected. You have been disconnected physically from your mother. That disconnection was absolutely necessary to make you an individual in your own right. But you are not disconnected from the universe. Your connection with the universe is of consciousness. You cannot see it, so you have to go deep down with great awareness, watchfulness, witnessing, and you will find the connection.”

I’m not fighting anything, just going with the flow and keeping an open mind.

I choose to stand on my own feet.

No one is here but this.

I live with heart exposed in a cold world.

Sometimes it hurts.

I will not turn away.

I will not fall to my pain.

I will take it.

I will stand.

I will roar in the face of doubt...

SILENCE!!!

These are the times where the metal is forged.

Last edited by smelly on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:06 pm

smelly,

We have just as much God as we need, when we need her, and not an ounce more.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:14 pm

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:14 pm

I think this is the time we all stand on our own.

I know we can do this.

I have the greatest hope and faith in this experiment Humanity.

I’d die for it.

I will anyway.

But I know the source at my center.

No one can take that awareness away.

I offer my life to the whole.

Take it.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:16 pm

This ain’t for wimps or wilting lilies.

The heat is still scolding hot.

Let’s cool it off a little.

I’m stickin with the OMF crew.

We shared a lot.

I’m all in.

Part of me being here is to be here for and with you.

And I am here now, late I may have been.

This is the only way I know to be.

Gonna have to be good enough.

Pain can be a stick.

But I see I will need to suffer the pain, there will be more.

This has to be felt, lived, seen.

You can’t turn away.

We are entangled here whether we want to be or not.

Straight on.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:37 pm

None of us is standing alone.  

Yes, we are entangled, here, with the entire cosmos.

And, no, this is not for wimps....... or pervs, for that matter, either.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:55 pm

OMF is a mesh network. Useful in times of trouble and plenty.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:27 am

dan wrote:99,

Thanks for the heads up, but we’ll be well north of those fair shores

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:44 am

Is there a bus trip?

Count Me in.

hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:12 am

Wouldn’t forget our hobbit.

Who would help us find our way through the in rush and out rush of being?

Dan, I propose an OMF meetup. I can coordinate a GoToMeeting. Video optional.

Usual suspects would be fun to have on a call.

All are welcome.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:35 am

smelly,

I’m all for a GtM, or whatever.  Today and tomorrow I’ll be mostly traveling...... to the north country.

What I find about Jurgen Ziewe, in particular, and non-prophetics/mystics in general, is that they are uniformly acosmic.  The Hindus might seem to be an exception, but, only in as much as they are polytheistic, do they profess a cosmology, and then it is an impersonal, cyclic cosmology.  

To be a personalist, one must profess...... even be an evangel.  Is this actually true?  I believe that is strongly implied by the BPWH.  It should be obvious.  

Humanism has utterly failed to protect us from the ravages and depredations of politics as usual.  Declarations of humanism are just cultural fumes, orphaned from their necessary prophetic context.  

This is something that smelly still does not understand.  

This will be my main agenda item, going forward.  

Any mystic should understand human transcendence, but they don’t.  

Mystics say that atoms share our transcendence.  Saying that is criminal negligence.  It should be considered a crime against humanity.  

By that, however, I’m not suggesting that there be any state intervention whatsoever into these matters.  

If this negligence is not actually criminal, what is it...... sinful?

(cont........)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:10 am

So you are saying that the State is sinful because it's secular? 

It's always been secular.. even when the Church ran things because, when it came down to it... it was all about politics, power and greed anyway. The transcendent served only as a cover and tool for control over the masses.

And the State, in reality was never really secular humanistic either because if it truly was/is that way, then it hardly conforms with the definition of Humanism which is: "Humanist beliefs stress the potential value and goodness of human beings, emphasize common human needs..." Just saying it's really lacking in that regard.

To say that idealistically, the State is secular humanistic is like saying that the Nazis invented badminton. IOW's, it's a ridiculously false statement. 

Last edited by 99 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:29 am

We look for the withering of the state into the kingdom on Earth, where the kingdom is within.  

The state is there to oversee the running of the utilities, and collecting taxes for said utilities.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:40 am

The manifestation of the kingdom within the State covers more than just the bare bones version of the minimal purpose of the State.

And we certainly are no longer this either:

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 Z

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homelesstempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

We went from that to this:

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 2 20181213_Trumps_Wall

It's shocking.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:36 am

Dan wrote:This is something that smelly still does not understand.

True, let’s go further, I understand nothing, I profess no understanding.

You can do away with all that mystic crap.

It’s a lie.

Lies you tell yourself, same with prophecy.

Lies lies lies.

It’s obvious what the Truth is, which is just a word for...

THIS

No mysticism or prophecy or science required to be HERE.

Simple.

Being here is ALL of it.

All though are welcome to their delusions until they realize HERE.

When you can walk away from your wispy understanding, you will float HERE too Dan.

I know it’s difficult to use your grandpa mind sometimes, but do not pretend you have any understanding of what it’s like for another to be HERE.

You don’t nor ever will.

And your stories about being here are just that.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:47 am

Ok, smelly, how many of us are presently here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:32 am