Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
vortimond
cwallatruth
343GuiltySpark
jofo
mion
SurfBum
GSB/SSR
hobbit
whoknows
Course Catalog
Araneidae
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
Earthling
Foot Mann
U
21 posters

Immaterialism 6

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Empty Immaterialism 6

Post by dan Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

First topic message reminder :

This is the continuation of the Immaterialism 5 thread.......

The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism
    should be substituted here......

Please remember to confine you dialogue to matters that are pertinent to the topic of immaterialism/disclosure.  

Thank you.  

Last edited by dan on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Immaterialism 6

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:21 am

I feel I and Dan stand in the light of being, he in his mind me in my heart.

I feel Disclosure and the Princess and Ron stand in the shadow.

They should take an account of their position.

It’s not a fight.

The shadow is not equal to the light.

It only has the illusion of equality.

It’s just what’s happening.

They really don’t understand what’s happening I guess.

Extreme politics to me shows the fear of the holder and their desire for control and power.

I’m sorry, the cosmos doesn’t work that way.

Brahman is unknown to those who know it.

And known to those who know it not.

And then the blinds and veil that was hiding their true being will fall and they will be enveloped in their own light because we are the light and then their minds are transformed.

When you cease to cling to yourself, you gain the power of being, a Human Being.

Any who control have not the power of being.

They are building sand castles in time.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:24 am

I feel Disclosure and the Princess and Ron stand in the shadow.

Yes, that is the issue.  

I suspect, however, that foot may not be quite as dumb as he sounds.

He might have a need to know better.

It might be of strategic import to appear to stand in the shadow. But, if I even mention this suspicion, he may just have to push back.

Don’t underestimate the convolutions of us lefties.

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:49 am

I've always been a Mama's boy even when I appeared to be otherwise.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:25 pm

If you wobble boy, they will eat you in a snap.

They will stick that knife in real quick and deep.

Have no fear in the valley of death.

You won’t be there Wink
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:05 pm

It is as if a mist so long blinding
    Begins to evaporate in a golden light
    The Light of Being breaks forth
    There is no choosing
    We can only submit to it
    Become
    Hide behind all the things we can find
    But it’s coming for us
    Oh yes
    Trains up in the sky
    Can you hear it
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Oh?

Is that so?

whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:31 pm

smelly wrote:Too bad you can't hear anything and join in authentically and dance.

Instead you sit on the wall, the coward you are.

Hiding in your little ego.

I have no dream, I'm being lived by my life.

I like to sing and dance.

There is nothing new needed.

What is here is quite profound.

Maybe examine why that annoys you muppet.

Or not, who cares.

I do enjoy you being annoyed.

You are the goat poop leaky britches.

bark bark bark

Not annoyed, I do love to pull your chain though, you're so easy.

I have so much more to do than spend a lot of time here.

LOL ego? nah, I do have a healthy self a esteem.

I do care generally BTW. And I do live or am "being lived" to the fullest.

So this is all I've had time for today, and as of Friday I'll be gone for three or four days.

You guys have fun and try not to harm each other. And the house better not be destroyed when I get back.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:40 pm

smelly,

You’re not the only one who has courted the shadow.  

The valley of the shadow is my favorite hangout.

Therein does one triangulate the Source.

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:42 pm

One must keep up appearances I suppose.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:57 pm

So it was Alien/Aliyah....
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:24 pm

"Sometimes, in order to see the light, you must risk the dark".

~ minority report
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi Dan, to answer your question:  https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p650-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#24308

Cyrellys wrote:
    dan wrote:Cy,

I would like to know your take on Qanon.  

There is a registration process.  Do you have any related links....... here or elsewhere?

Hi Dan,

Q is military intelligence with a liaison sitting alongside potus if not at times potus himself.  But often a mil officer who posts.

They're doing a Source A style public interface with the Chan "autists" and auxillary chan research community.  Attached to this is an army of meme artists, social marketers, and connections to both the Alternative Media and the original Liberty Community in order to "red-pill" into awakening segments of the general population which in turn spreads the information virally.

https://Qanon.pub

Think Source A on steroids.  I don't post on the Chans (4 & Cool.  I just don't have time.  But I do interact with a number the Anons via Twitter.  Why?

btw I just heard Ron's "spring meeting" is going to be a rather somber affair.  Jason being cxld.
    https://fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2019/04/pentagon-jason/

not to mention NRAC.

World Economic Forum's technocracy model of "rule via deep-state committee" is falling out of the sky like lead balloons at a rate of mach chicken.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:12 am

Trump is Q? Okay. The guy is truly a screen upon which the delusional can project anything.
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Course Catalog wrote:Trump is Q? Okay. The guy is truly a screen upon which the delusional can project anything.  

Technically, Trump is "Q+"

And it's quite compelling what that effort has turned out
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:06 pm

I do believe I said Q is multiple people (military intelligence).  
    I also said one of which is someone who is with Trump.
    I also said occasionally the posts may be Trump himself (Q+)

I said Q effort is a "Source A" on steroids.  In fact it was recommended to return to the table in 2011 despite the headhunting public being designated as "too toxic to deal with".

NON-Q Content:
    Then I said JASON has been canned, defunded.
    I next said the "spring meeting" of JASON/MITRE is expected to be a "somber" one.
    Then I said the Naval Research Advisory Committee (NRAC) has equally been canned, defunded.

After that I pointed out the source for the "concept" of "rule by committee"....Go to WEF "World Economic Forum" 2010 Global Redesign Initiative to see it in action.

There.  I've now done all the research outline for those who could have, should have done it for themselves.  

Laterz all....I have to get back to the non-lazy (not referring to Dan, just his company)

Cy

PS I also insinuated RP's affiliation, fyi. I'll leave you to figure out the implications of that. Oh and isn't it interesting the only thing that survives this falling out, is EW (electronic warfare)...well A.L. Webre posted this just today:

A.L.Webre of K M Stewart on DEW wrote:FACEBOOK SOURCE https://www.facebook.com/alfred.webre/posts/10161609259665524
    Subject Directed Energy Weapons DEW
    Alfred Lambremont Webre
    Yesterday at 10:37 AM ·
    DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS DEW from former NSA
    "To whom it may concern,
    I am a 28 year veteran intelligence analyst with the National Security Agency. I can tell you first hand that electronic weapons that are mobile and can be contained in purses and bags are being used to harm and kill people. Let me show you some pertinent admissions by the U.S. government:
    50 USC Ch 40, §2301 Congressional Findings clearly states that Congress recognizes that chemical, biological, radiological and other (electronic) weapons of mass destruction are now capable of being made by domestic terrorists and criminals. (Weapons of war)
    E.O. S-1233 , DOD Directive S-3321.1 and National Security Directive 130, the United States military and Intelligence Communities are forbidden by law from targeting U.S. citizens with PSYOPS within US borders. (Gang stalking/massive slander and libel campaigns/ obsessive obstruction of daily activities and the aquisition of life necessities, i.e. complete neutralization )
    RICO Law - 18 U.S. Code § 1961; Organized Crime Control Act of 1980.
    E.O. 13526 - Neither Congress nor the President of the United States has the right to pass unconstitutional laws in effort to protect government employed criminals from being exposed for their wrong-doings. §1.7 (covering classified status allocation) specifically states that you cannot specifically classify information merely to cover up a crime. Any attempt to illegally seal records from disclosure will be viewed as and dealt with as a criminal act.
    E. O. 13606, all who conduct or conspire to facilitate prohibited activities using sophisticated electronic technology to harm communications equipment, communications networks, or human beings, are Axis of Evil, Rogue State Actor or sympathizers or terrorist infiltrators working against the American people and public at large, by the definition in (section) § 7, to include transmission and display; as well as those using information and communications technology to commit serious and grave human rights abuses, in violation of the Counterfeit access device fraud and Computer Abuse Act of 1984. (Electronic Harassment)
    10 US Code §950t (2) forbids attacking non-combatant civilians with weapons of war.
    18 USC §2441 prohibits the Federal governments and agents thereof from committing acts of war upon unarmed, non-combatant civilians.
    18 USC §2381 Treason
    In my investigation into this phenomenon, it would appear that the main chain of command for attacking innocent Americans is DHS / FBI / Fusion Centers and InfraGard.
    DHS - Designed and created a fraud Terrorist Watch List for self-aggrandisement, power, control, and funding;
    FBI - Trains Fusion Center personnel in the Domestic Terrorst Units how to BE domestic terrrists;
    Fusion Centers - Enlist and train covert civilian mercenary stalkers to viciously slander, libel, harass, and even kill innocent “pretend” terrorists “for God and country”, Constitution be damned;
    InfraGard - various levels of civilian participation, from sincere but gullible civilian “volunteers” who believe the slander spread about the innocent, “pretend” terrorist, to actual criminals who could not care less about innocence, they just want the under-the-table gift cards, etc. and have no qualms about committng Fusion Center crimes against the “pretend” terrorist, who is totally baffled by the heinous and constant abuse, assaults, and purposeful sabotage of every aspect of his/her life by strangers and previously friendly or at least previously non-hostile neighbors and co-workers. He/she is unaware that Fusion Center and InfraGard goons have flooded his/her acquaintances with fabricated accusations of a multitude of egregious, pretend crimes he/she has never committed.
    This “take down” operation keeps the public busy attacking each other and it builds an army of vicious, covert, mercenary sociopaths hiding within every community to destroy anyone someone with power and influence says to, without any real reason, other than whim, vengeance, convenience, or sadism.
    Everything is couched in “Homeland Security”. This psychological war was developed by the former East German Communist Secret Police as a means to covertly destroy dissidents. Look up “Zersetzung” or “zersetzen”. Its purpose was to destroy the person’s life to the point he/she committed suicide. But thanks to secret, mobile, electronic weaponry the rogue government elements can “speed up the process” by destroying the victim’s health and torturing him/her daily.
    You will find that each victim has been covertly and against his/her will “microchipped”. He/she will usually have a GPS locator RFID shot into him/her as he/she slept, as well as three other chips at least, one behind each ear, and one in a nasal passage. This is minimum, depending on the type of torture and slow-kill intended. MRIs should show these as white spots the x-ray technician will call “artifacts”, meaning, it is in the body, but it is a foreign object of unknown origin.
    “Partners” such as other Federal Agencies (DOJ, IRS, NSA, etc.) can order a “hit” on the person to retaliate against whistleblowers and people who could expose criminal wrong-doing inside the government.
    Defense contractors, big pharma, hospitals, etc. are other types of “partners” who can order hits on people for their own purposes, even just covert weapons testing, such as the aforementioned electronic, deadly, silent weapons used to assassinate, as well as sophisticated weapons in the areas of gases, poisons, chemical attacks - even honed to specific DNA.
    The vicious 24/7 harassment, that is the first thing a victim tends to report, is set up as a network of relay-stalkers doing odd things to intimidate or freak out the victim and make them sound paranoid and delusional right off the bat so that police and authorities write them off as crazy. Then when the horrific electronic attacks, chemical attacks, poisoning, etc. begin in and around their homes, no one will investigate. The person is isolated and left defenseless, no Constitutional, Civil, or Human rights. Only the “right” to suffer unimaginably, along with added insult and emotional injury of a rogue element of the government gone wild, with the oversight and protective arm of government asleep at the wheel.
    Any rudimentary search shows such weapons exist, especially in regard to patents and government, military, and contractors bragging on their newest “non-lethal” (quite lethal misused) and directed energy weapons. Our own diplomats were stricken by them in Cuba (2017) and China (2018) and doctors examining them found concussve internal brain damage without external damage.
    Please heed the complaints of the person bringing this to your attention. His/her complaints are quite real. These weapons are a Pandora’s box opened wide to the detriment and possible end of civilization and all life. These kinds of weapons destroy DNA as well as a host of other health damage. And the InfraGard assassins have no regard for their innocent prey much less for collateral damage. Its all about money for them and all about gaining more and more and more power for DHS and the FBI. They make the Nazi Gestapo look like boy scouts.
    K. M. Stewart
    National Security Agency
    Intelligence Analyst, ret. 28 yrs

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Now all that said, what is the implications of EW being used on civilian non-combatants including media?

Current list of Constitutional Violations by Globalists
    1st Amendment
    2nd Amendment
    4th Amendment
    Sedition
    Treason

How do you stop a globalist invasion involving two preposition-ed armies?

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-conspiracy-immigration-martial-law-united-states-war/calexit-joins-forces-cartels

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/whistleblower-unvetted-diseased-muslims-into-usa-at-night-obtain-

Trump is improving daily. It is all out there to see. But you have to know what you're looking at.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:56 pm

On a different note:  

Open Minds Forum - Conferencing Room
    https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/mindmixstudio2
    Available for use.  Can be used anytime.  But if you need recording, let me know as I'd have to turn that on when you start.

OPTION:  Sharable Archiving of recorded audio in video format at Mind Mix Radio's bitchute channel can be posted to OMF as video episodes on any board thread.  https://bitchute.com/channel/bbCO7iM4lfr6/

MIND MIX RADIO can broadcast across shoutcast any conference call if pre-arranged.

CURRENTLY:  This Saturday at 9am Mountain/10am Central/11amEastern - scheduled a 1 hour Conference Call to field suggestions or comments/discussion on updating OMF & any possible improvements + growth.  EVERYONES INVITED.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Will check out that conference link.... 11 AM EST sounds good for a conference. Thanks Cy!
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:05 pm

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Cy,

Thank for the information.  

Even at this late date, I have to confess, Cy, that I’m unsure of where you are coming from.  

Each time you grace us with your presence, Cy, I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to figure something out.

But, as just now, I’m left wondering......

I gather that you are no big fan of coherence, as in the Coherence Theory of Truth, for instance.  

I guess with my physics/philosophy background, I’m always attempting to operate from first principles.  

2:50(gmt-3).........

Hello to U, my trustafarian friend.......

Maybe U can help me decipher Cyrellys’ cosmology......

I recall from previous conversations that Cy shares an unorthodox Christianity, with strong elements of Celtic paganism, with her familial background.  

There are strong Gnostic elements, particularly.  

As, for instance, that we inhabit a prison planet, overseen by a not very benign Demiurge.  

The question arises as to how we might outsmart our Overlord, and throw off our spiritual chains.......

Of course, I’m gonna ask how does this Gnosticism relate to the BPWH?  

Let me, think, per impossible, at 2:30am, local, Waynesboro....

Cy is certainly claiming to be woke, much like my dear departed sister, Louise, even more radical Radcliffie, perhaps our truest Trustafarian, being an honorary member of the Montana militia.  

Ron at one point claimed to be smitten with the warrior image of Cy.  

Louise could never figure out the psyches of all our ‘sheeple’ brothers and sisters....... the unwoken ones.  Louise died in 2012, I’m thinking. I’m not sure what she would have made of donny.  I’m not so sure what Cy makes of him, either.

I always say that you want to be real careful when you kick a sleeping one..... you never know what side of bed they will wake up on.  They’re liable to be a bit grumpy.  You know how those deplorables can be.

My plea to the waking ones is to look/think before we leap, please........

Waking entails a paradigm shift....... but before you embrace any old paradigm, please consider the mother of all paradigm shifts, ie, the MoAPS.  

What is the nature of our impending Apocalypse.....
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,  
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

4:30........

U would get on with the Princess rather well.

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:30 am; edited 11 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:29 pm

Dan Smith...

O' Captain, my Captain!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:36 am

Spinning on the third rock
    From a yellow sun
    Sometimes you can see
    Eternity in a moment
    You can feel the beat of the drums
    Everything slows to a crawl
    And it seems the moment
    Hangs in the air forever
    It was good to live today
    The Dude ain’t dead just yet
    Soon I’m sure very soon now

Immaterialism 6 - Page 35 Inzkfl
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:24 am

I also share with Cy an unorthodox Christianity, as for her's I cannot say, though from what I'm told I also share a Celtic background.

It also happens I'm smitten with the warrior image of RON! What do you make of that!?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:20 am

So, how might Gnosticism relate to the BPWH?  

We might as well ask how the Demiurge might relate to the Deus Absconditus.

One view, which might be shared by Cy, is that the Demiurge is the Creator of the material world, while God the Father is the Lord of the spiritual realm.

On this view, the Demiurge is largely ignorant of the spiritual dimension, and his agenda is one of control.  at

Cy may well view the PtB as being in cahoots with evil aliens to keep the rest of us in bondage.  

There is definitely room for individual struggle, on this dualistic view.

If you buy into smelly and smitty, we are just spectators.

(cont.......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:08 am

"On this view, the Demiurge is largely ignorant of the spiritual dimension, and his agenda is one of control." ~ dan

Right, anything that challenges that ignorance.... that presupposition that it is control is a threat to its own self-identity and this is when cog. dissonance kicks in BIG TIME to diminish the stress of that threat by manipulating perceptions, memories, experiences etc so everything conforms to its preconceived notions.

--------------------------------------------
    But let this be a reminder that "Evil wins when it destroys our faith in the power of good". 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:24 am