UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 11:52 am by garzparz

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

» MIND MIX RADIO 2017
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

October 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Nat'l Geographic Survey found that 36% of Am. believe in UFOs

Nat'l Geographic Survey found that 36% of Am. believe in UFOs

Post by 99 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 pm

UFOs Exist, Say 36 Percent in National Geographic Survey
Source:

Nat'l Geographic Survey Results on # of Americans who believe in UFOs
Cliff

Re: Nat'l Geographic Survey found that 36% of Am. believe in UFOs

Post by Cliff on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Just a quick reminder for those interested . Tonight (June 29th) NatGeo will be broadcasting 'Chasing UFO's'.
Check local listings for the time of broadcast in your area.

Enjoy ! Cliff
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Hey guys I thought you'd be interested, recieved a public statement from Gordon Gianninoto about this new program. And there's been other private comments by other individuals expressing concern that this is more like a leap backwards...or to that effect.

To Cyrellys Geibhendach

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Fwd: Americans favor Obama to defend against space aliens: poll - Yahoo! News Canada COMMENT BY GJG NAT GEO FOUNDERS WITH STUPIDITY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gordon James Gianninoto Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:06 AM
To: --withheld--

National Geographic = stupid!

They are trying to position themselves as a channel to watch; and they wasted 10 years while History and Science and TLC etc., got the viewers first. Essentially they are a government mouthpiece. They only mentioned UFOs once in the magazine in an article about growing up in Wyoming, a kid said on hot summer nights he lays on his back in a shallow stream and 'looks for UFOs'. That is the entire history of
Nat Geo writing about UFOs.

This is the same channel that called me for the 'Preppers' series and asked me how many bullets I own. I said forget it. They wanted to film me for the first show. And if you have seen them, they are awful shows. I tried to explain that what is about to happen has nothing to do with bullets or guns, or bunkers. She did not want to hear that.

So, for their new show about 'Chasing UFOs' which is itself stupid and at least 20 years behind the news, they asked this asinine poll. They are desperate to get readers of the magazine and viewers of their channel and losing big on both fronts. Not one of their shows is anticipated to break new ground, just rehashing news covered and recovered years ago and much better, by hundreds of news outlets going all the way
back to Unsolved Mysteries and Hard Copy. Remember those?

The producer for these shows is Jessica Ribeiro at Sharp Entertainment in NYC. Having talked to her, she is NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer. The lights are flashing, the gates are down, but the train is never going to come.

Pathetic really.

Gordon

I happen to agree with Gordon on this guys. WE ARE WAY BEYOND CHASING UFOs and WE ARE WAY AHEAD OF THAT and rehashing it is for kindergarteners and at this late date a waste of time. If the mainstreamers want to know, it's time for them get off their duffs and scramble to chase the information instead of the other way around.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

Cliff

Post by Cliff on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:05 am

Yeah, I wasn't impressed with it either Cy. It wasn't nothing like what they were leading it on to be Imo. Though I dont watch much t.v.' I'll still watch it next week to see if it's any better ,(hopefully).

Cliff
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:04 pm

maybe they'll get a clue by facebook responses that they're running over 20years behind the herd. I'm sure there will be no shortage of such. I know the different so-called 'insider' groups are fishing for a 'safe' way to disclose prior to 'unambiguous contact' but they've indicated numerous times they just aren't comfortable with the contents of their closet and they're too afraid of losing careers, reputations, pensions, yada yada to drag it out to the global flea market....so we have this really weird rift thing going on between the knowledgeable portions of the public, the uninformed portions of the public, and the various compartmentalized insider groups, and then the manipulative maniac elites... and everyone is staring at each of the general groups and each thinks the other's are either idiots or traitors or some mixture of both. And the ETs they keep harping about how we just can't seem to get our act together...(proverbial laughing stock of the interplanetary/interdimensional neighborhood, anyone?). Shrug. (crunch crunch, popcorn.) For lack of anything better to do between these folks I'm essentially sitting here examining the fibers of my shoe-laces and thinking one of these days someone will get some...cough cough....grin.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

Bard

Post by Bard on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 am

I'm assuming the target audience was not those who actually research/study this enigma.

It is what it is. Educating the Snookie-minds is never an easy task.

I could barely get past the costumes used marching through a night hunt in Texas brush. Feral Hogging anyone?

X. Troy Dinaire

Post by X. Troy Dinaire on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:44 pm

It's hard to find anything more utterly stupid than UFO skepticism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:04 pm