UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by cwallatruth

» Immaterialism 4
Yesterday at 6:23 pm by Foot Mann

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Yesterday at 3:06 pm by Cyrellys

» Americas Border Issues Part 1
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by Cyrellys

» Disclosure - For U by U
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:44 am by clusterfuggles

» Three in One
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:23 pm by RunningBull

» Migrant caravan Continued Part 2
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:09 pm by Aaron

» Immaterialism 3
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:08 am by dan

» Montage grokking
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:09 pm by mion

Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 pm by Admin

With Open Minds Forum restored now for almost half a year at it's new location with forumotion.com we can now turn to look at reaching out to OMF's original members who have not yet returned home. OMF's original membership was over 6,000 members strong, prior to the proboards suspension, according to the rolls of the time. We can probably safely assume that some of those accounts were unidentified socks. If we were to assume a reasonable guess of maybe as many as 30% possible sock accounts then that would leave potentially somewhere between 4800 to 4900 possible real members to locate. That is still a substantial number of people.

Who were all these people? Some were average individuals with common interests in ufology, exopolitics, globalism, corruption, earthchanges, science and technology, and a variety of other interests. Some just enjoyed being part of a vibrant and unusually interesting community. Others were representative of various insider groups participating in observation and outreach projects, while still others were bonafide intelligence community personnel. All with stake in the hunt for truth in one fashion or another. Some in support of truth, and communication. Others seeking real disclosure and forms of proof. And others highly skeptical of anything or limited subjects. The smallest division of membership being wholly anti-disclosure oriented.

So where did these members vanish to? They had many options. There are almost innumerable other forums out there on the topics of UFO's or Exopolitics, the Unexplained, and Conspiracy Theory. Did they disappear into the world-wide network of forum inhabitants? Did some go find new homes on chatrooms or individual blogs? Did they participate in ufo conventions or other public events and gatherings? How about those who represented groups in special access? Or IC and military observers? Those with academic affiliations? Where did they all go and what would be the best way to reach out and extend an invitation to return?

And what constitutes a situation deserving of their time and participation? Is the archive enough? How exactly do people within the paradigm most desire to define a community? Is it amenities, humanity or simply population size for exposure? Most of the special guests have been emailed and have expressed that population size for exposure is what most motivates them. But not all. Long-time member Dan Smith has other priorities and values motivating his participation. Should this open opportunities for unattached junior guests who have experience and dialog to contribute to the world? How best to make use of OMF's time, experience and resources?

Many skeptics would like to see the historical guardian of discourse opportunity to just up and disappear; go into permanent stasis. They think that not everyone has a right to speak about their experiences and if there is no proof involved then there can philosophically be no value to discourse. I personally would respectfully disagree with them. Discourse has always been the prelude to meaningful relationships and meaningful mutual relationships have always been the prelude to exchanges of proof. In a contentious social environment with regards to communication vs disclosure how do we best re-establish a haven for those preludes? Is it only the "if we build it they will come" answer? Well considering OMF has been largely fully functional over the last four or five months this line of reasoning is not necessarily true. So what would be the best way re-establish this? Your suggestions are sought. Please comment.

MMR Twitter News

December 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Immaterialism 3

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Immaterialism 3

Post by dan on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

[The original topic reminder post http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism
should be substituted here... ]

(cont......)
Pkisfake

Re: Immaterialism 3

Post by Pkisfake on Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:40 pm

https://youtu.be/rG0Ws3YfONY

Poor Dan gets used for travel money again.... they were very upset last time that they had to pay for the condo when Dan canceled last minute ....yet...
He will see no portals... no "princess" proving a single of the goofy claims they use to get Dan to worshiper
You will see no Joe device work...
Dan will get nothing but insults behind his back for his generosity ...
Just like the chunk of money he recently gave to Bob Kiviat to get him off Ron's case… but now others are on that case far more competent…
Sadly for some… Retirement won't stop the investigation…..or justice...A lot of good patriotic Americans are suffering because of that scam of Joe's that everybody knows since 2010 was proving a farce yet some still endorsed it knowing the truth ...and right now people are suffering… wasn't just the rich who invested... lots of people are suffering from that garbage… Machinists engineers a small families that desperately need the money they were promised… Maybe a portal open and joe's promises, sobriety, honesty & "principal if action"...Will finally magically appear and save the day!
Or they're all just come back with stupid stories .... as the slipknot gets tighter .

https://youtu.be/rG0Ws3YfONY
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Immaterialism 3

Post by smelly on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:38 pm

https://youtu.be/P_6vDLq64gE

Last edited by smelly on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reptile

Post by Reptile on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:40 pm

How many OMF accounts are you up to at this point buddy? Like 4 or 5?
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Immaterialism 3

Post by smelly on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:41 pm

https://youtu.be/ihaB8AFOhZo
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:20 am

It does seem that the gang is all here, and we are more or less on the same page.  

The festivities are about to begin..... if they haven’t already.

smelly,

Bertrand Russell was one of the founders of analytical philosophy.  The analytical movement played an essential role in the history of philosophy.  Early on, it was the ambition of the movement to obviate all other area of philosophy, much as physics appeared, at the time, to be on its way to an hegemony of all the natural sciences.  

It was WVO Quine, in 1950, who put an end to those ambitions.  His was the observation of the Dictionary problem....... words can only be defined in circular fashion.  

The ambition of reducing the world to logical and physical atoms was to be a dead end. 1950 stands as the high water mark of scientific materialism. It should be a point of celebration. It will be, in due course.

Let us move on, please, smelly.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:01 am

desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:15 am

Dan and Smelly,

It was not only the circular nature of language that he discovered, but the Logos as well (or should we say rediscovered...).

His study into the nature of physics presented him with the irreconcilable fact that there are real objects composed of pure mathematical abstractions. Concrete, rational universals leads straight to the Logos and Platonism, which leads straight to the death of materialism.

"Nietzsche is Dead" - God
Aaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Aaron on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 am

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:14 am

dd,

It is the nature of the Logos to be self-referential..... the is the primordial I AM/WE ARE..... without which, nothing.  

It is from this primordial act of self awareness that reality bootstraps itself into existence.  All other bootstraps are derivative, there from.  

The reception committee is still in its early stages of organization.  The red carpet would have been rolled out, but the carpet has not yet been located.  It may still be at the carpet barn.  

(cont......)
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 am

Dan,

Reception committee, eh?

Pics or it didn’t happen...

Nunia.binus

Post by Nunia.binus on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:24 am

Agreed, dd, Dan would you please post pics of your adventure, even if just a few photos of the lab, the "rattling cage" and the welcoming committee?
Pkisfake

Post by Pkisfake on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:32 am

I love that i am thought to have more accounts that just this one... i deleted the AP account...This is ALL i have ... period... i am no one else here...i swear ( not that that matters to you guys LOL )... it is funny that I am accused of being other people by the person that several people thought I was LOL that is too rich ...
Smelly is right... I have many masks but nothing is underneath them ... i'm just as vacant as you perceive… as Eminem said aptly

https://youtu.be/KWmG0ZsUAag

is your small world… I live in my own small world so small in fact it is teensy tiny.

We are all but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

But I do salute those who have annoyed you enough that you have suspected they are me LOL Anyone who fights back against bullies I admire. ( Cheers my friends - Continue your ILLUMINATION!) .

LOVE ...
(Poof)
AP

Reptile

Post by Reptile on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Don't listen to that guy, I am Alien Protocols, he's just trying to fool you.
Aaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Aaron on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:39 pm

desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 pm

AP is my fav, next to Smelly.

The reception committee should arrange for a rap battle between them.
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:51 pm

dan wrote:It does seem that the gang is all here, and we are more or less on the same page.  

The festivities are about to begin..... if they haven’t already.

smelly,

Bertrand Russell was one of the founders of analytical philosophy.  The analytical movement played an essential role in the history of philosophy.  Early on, it was the ambition of the movement to obviate all other area of philosophy, much as physics appeared, at the time, to be on its way to an hegemony of all the natural sciences.  

It was WVO Quine, in 1950, who put an end to those ambitions.  His was the observation of the Dictionary problem....... words can only be defined in circular fashion.  

The ambition of reducing the world to logical and physical atoms was to be a dead end. 1950 stands as the high water mark of scientific materialism. It should be a point of celebration. It will be, in due course.

Let us move on, please, smelly.

(cont.......)

Take what resonates, leave the rest.

I will share what comes up Dan.

You won’t moderate it, just saying.

Pay attention rather.

There are not foolish postings, they are connected to the source.

Yuh still don’t seem to know how the Magick works.

Catch up muppet.

Sent from Topic'it App
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:53 pm

dan wrote:dd,

It is the nature of the Logos to be self-referential..... the is the primordial I AM/WE ARE..... without which, nothing.  

It is from this primordial act of self awareness that reality bootstraps itself into existence.  All other bootstraps are derivative, there from.  

The reception committee is still in its early stages of organization.  The red carpet would have been rolled out, but the carpet has not yet been located.  It may still be at the carpet barn.  

(cont......)

It’s all connected.

Duh.

Sent from Topic'it App
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:54 pm

desertdweller wrote:AP is my fav, next to Smelly.

The reception committee should arrange for a rap battle between them.

You are making process dd, haha.

Straight on.

Aaron though, lost cause.

Bahahaha

Sent from Topic'it App
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Reptile wrote:Don't listen to that guy, I am Alien Protocols, he's just trying to fool you.

Bahahaha

Yes, let’s all fool each other.

We are all just chips off the old infinite block.

Sent from Topic'it App
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Pkisfake wrote:I love that i am thought to have more accounts that just this one... i deleted the AP account...This is ALL i have ... period... i am no one else here...i swear ( not that that matters to you guys LOL )... it is funny that I am accused of being other people by the person that several people thought I was LOL that is too rich ...
Smelly is right... I have many masks but nothing is underneath them ... i'm just as vacant as you perceive… as Eminem said aptly

https://youtu.be/KWmG0ZsUAag

is your small world… I live in my own small world so small in fact it is teensy tiny.

We are all but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

But I do salute those who have annoyed you enough that you have suspected they are me LOL Anyone who fights back against bullies I admire. ( Cheers my friends - Continue your ILLUMINATION!) .

LOVE ...
(Poof)
AP

This dude sounds more like AP than Reptile.

I think we need to put them in the Octagon of Death and tie their hands behind their backs and let them have at it.

He has the nothing part right.

Nothing is really happening here now.

Sent from Topic'it App
Reptile

Post by Reptile on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:39 pm

We'd probably just smooch
Aaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Aaron on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:59 pm

I loved it when I called reptile clown boy a few weeks back and AP blocked me on facebook within minutes.

Bwahahaha

I also like it how Pkisfake account and the Reptile account were created on the same day right after the old AP account stopped posting.

Also, sorry for that gun flinging buddy, I was out of balance that day.

Wink
Pkisfake

Post by Pkisfake on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Haha
Smelly can detect my truth-trolling & concern for the underdog & love BULLSHIT! Whether you think I'm reptile or someone else ....this song goes out to all of you bullies out there in BullyLand on the island of Scam-a-lot.

https://youtu.be/QY2iKzm62AM

Reptile

Post by Reptile on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:17 pm

That is kind of weird actually lol. If you pay any attention to APs vids you'd know he rarely if ever mentions reptilians though. It's more likely we're tethered together by unseen forces, moving pieces in a game above our perception.
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Well, I posted Bertrand saying we all have to accept each other and get along.

We all reduce down to the same stuff.

How we are differentiated is simply to move the drama and illusory.

I love the mask game, I mean, I loooooove it!

I would have been a Welsh Bard, actually we are all of the beings who have ever appeared in awareness.

Who wants to know what’s going to happen and spoil the fun?

You do have to let agendas go to play at the highest levels.

APs bleeding heart is easy to spot, bahahaha.

I, like him, will call bullshit.

Your opposition is your truest friend.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:38 am