UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Montage grokking
Today at 3:32 pm by mion

» Mandella Effect
Today at 2:08 pm by 99

» Disclosure - For U by U
Today at 1:53 pm by smelly

» Immaterialism 2
Today at 10:46 am by 99

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 9:59 am by desertdweller

» Sunspot Observatory Shut Down Updates
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm by dan

» Immaterialism
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:58 am by Earthling

» CC's Wacky World of Disclosure
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:00 pm by Course Catalog

» Philosophical Idealism: Mind is Fundamental
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:48 am by dan

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Immaterialism

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Immaterialism

Post by dan on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, here we go...... as I take a deep breath.......

Well, this post will be reserved as the topical reminder.  Hopefully the discussion will last for more that one page.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread...... http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: Immaterialism

Post by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:07 am

dd,

I disagree......

God is not just present everywhere.  God _is_ everywhere, and every time...... space and time are just an expression of God’s love, in other words, as are we.

Even Einstein would agree with most of this.  Space and time are just relational aspects of being.  They are just phenomenal.  They have no noumenal subsistence.  It was Newton who ascribed substance to an absolute space and time.  The Ether theory was an attempt to sustain the independent substance of space and time.  

Of course, I do not believe in black holes or cosmic chirps.  Kip Thorne was supposed to same something about this.  He hasn’t, yet.

I believe in the ‘chirps’, I just don’t believe they emanate from literal/physical black holes.

dd......
Immensity... may be defined as that perfection of the Divine Being by which He transcends all spatial limitations, and yet is present in every point of space with His whole Being." - Louis Berkhof

Not quite....... God creates the illusion of the limitations of space and time, purely for our benefit.  There is nothing that she has to transcend.  

We can transcend those limitations only by the special connivance of God..... only as God’s special agents, ie, angels, etc....

The Princess is such an agent, if we are to believe her special powers.  That she was able to transfer/confer such powers to Kevin, would only be with God’s connivance.  

Joe and Kevin were already partial adepts, before they hooked up with the Princess. Joe’s powers were partly inherited.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 am

Chirps.... in science fiction? Wonder if it's been used yet?
Capt. Kirk: Do you mean to say that chirps are sapient?
Mr. Spock: Yes, but not intrinsically. Chirps are used as vehicles for unspecified transdimensional intelligence's to attach themselves onto in their voyages across space and time.... and to explore new worlds!

-------------------
Thanks Dan, will check that out but would have to travel back in time to attend that lecture.... but it's only back one year so that should be manageable. Wink

But will check to see if Case has an upcoming public lecture on that topic though.
Update... They do... a series starting in oct. Put it on my google calendar for pop-up notification on that. Series is called ... Frontiers in Astronomy

Last edited by 99 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:15 am; edited 4 times in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:50 am

https://www.snolab.ca/news/2017-07-10-cosmic-chirps-gravitational-waves-and-what-they-are-telling-us-about-universe
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Dan,

I see no difference between God being present everywhere, and God being everywhere.

So what’s going on in Mexico with Skaiz?
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:25 pm

dd,

It’s more like everywhere is in God.  God creates everywhere through us, as partners.  

And we become one with God, ‘ultimately’, as part of the CTC.... the Omega >> Alpha ‘gap’.  

Mexico.........?  A cooperation.   John was against it, at first, but now is more enthusiastic.  

He is still less than enthusiastic about my participation.  

Another source describes his first meeting with an EBE.  

Ron is a bit skeptical about Frevor.  I am less so.

Frevor is said to be raising money from Congress, which is supposed to have been his job to prevent.  

I am supposed to ask him about another joint project with another South American country.  

There is the claim that we are able to maintain a modicum of control globally.  One can speculate that this ‘control’ is reflected in recent policy maneuvers.  

TTSA has some near term plans, I understand, but there is no planned roll out of anything substantive, otherwise.  

Apophis Pletho

Post by Apophis Pletho on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Speaking of Kip Thorne, I was the first to tell Ron about the gravity wave discovery rumors on December 31st, 2015.  His response was: "I doubt anyone will get a Nobel for experimental observation of gravity waves using an international measurement system...An observation that counters current thinking and new theory would be worthy of such a prize."

I always thought that was an interesting response but perhaps deception is a factor.

I'm open to being proven wrong but I believe the ultimate truth is referenced in this ultra rare, unpublished book.  It is a translation of the High Secrets of the Illuminati (1787) written by Adam Weishaupt while he was living in exile.  

Only a few dozen people have ever read this in English.  It references the primordial secrets of the Sefer Yetzirah & the Shechinah.  The Shechinah is the inspiration for the most famous alien greeting in the world -- "live long and prosper".  The "V" represents the Hebrew letter Shin.

Listen to Leonard Nimoy explain the true "alien" goddess-
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRTpjwd5aqP-w0hY-xftUdOrFs4C2QCSO

ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:23 am

99 wrote:
dan wrote:there is no such thing as remote viewing

But there is such a thing as clairvoyance.

Remote viewing is just clairvoyance attached with a set of protocols to it that originated from Scientology "technology". Swann was, a one time, a Scientologist and developed RV based on those auditing "technologies" used in that church.

It's a westernized version of clairvoyance that's been stripped of the woo woo factor whereby rationalized as science via the implementation of 'protocols'. Quasi-science at its best.

I met Ingo Swann a few times as a child. A family connection. He would call the house pretty regularly as well and sometimes I'd answer, say hello, and hand the phone off.

I have no idea what connection he had to Scientology. It was certainly never brought up in my presence. But I will say he was a remarkable man. I liked him. Very much. And I'm absolutely convinced he was the real deal. JMO.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 am

PF,

Thanks for bringing up Scientology.........

That’s what today’s invitational rabbit hole meeting may be about....... the connection between Scientology and Ufology.  

I believe there is a Scientology conspiracy.

What......? To take over the world?

No it’s to prepare the way for Disclosure.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:59 am

dan wrote:PF,

Thanks for bringing up Scientology.........

That’s what today’s invitational rabbit hole meeting may be about....... the connection between Scientology and Ufology.  

(cont.......)

It was 99 who brought that up dude. Not me.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:27 am

Ok, dude, thank you for the correction.

In any case, this may be what today’s RH meeting will be about.

How is Scientology helping us to prepare for Disclosure?

They are helping by making disclosure possible........ no shock and awe....

(cont.......)
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 am

Dan,

Who is hosting the RH meeting?
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:50 am

dd,

Grant and AP are hosting.

I think it’s important to understand that we’re all on the same team.  

It is essential to the Coverup, however, to not admit that.  

Keeping up that appearance, we have Scientology vs Christianity.  

Ufologists, even including ldsers, on one side, and the Rama group on the other.  

We’re speaking of the Rahma Mission with Sixto Paz Wells.  

The Rahma group is mainly Catholic.  They do ufo contact, but it’s mostly just portals.  

It’s Ufos vs portals.  It’s Scientologists vs Catholics.

Once you have a score card, the game is simple.  So simple that it very likely is phony baloney...... at the level of MJ12.  

Once you’ve figured this out, the game is over for you.  You’ve had your Disclosure.  All that’s left is the WoM/MoAPS.  You can participate in it if you like, or you can just sit back and enjoy the show.  

1:30(gmt -4)..........

AP suggests we adopt the labels of ufologers vs portalers. Not wanting to kick any sleeping dogs. This is tantamount to big worlders vs small worlders. Or, to be slightly less drastic, we can refer to the small world as geocentric and/or anthropocentric. Heaven forbid that we call it christocentric.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Apophis Pletho

Post by Apophis Pletho on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:43 am

dan wrote:PF,

I believe there is a Scientology conspiracy.  

What......?  To take over the world?

No it’s to prepare the way for Disclosure.  

I know the most prominent person in Scientology.  He's a bit of a conspiracy theorist.

What should I ask him Dan?
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:46 am

Apo,

Send him a copy of the current post...... #62.
Z

Post by Z on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:58 am

Tonight our team is coming together just six of us to ACTUALIZE our "contact" work....
... last weekend was amazing - we had an incident that let us know for sure we are back on the right path ... wish us luck and keep us in your prayers that we continue on "the good path"....

DAN - your "special forces" soldiers are training…
( snappy salute )
LOVE
AP
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:22 am

Good luck AP. Enjoy the session.
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:35 am

Dan,

Sounds like a circus. I enjoy watching them. Participating? Not so much. The “big” picture is where my interest will always lie. That’s why I quickly ditched physics, for philosophy. Philosophy then led to Theology. Theology led me to the Person of Christ (or He led me, that is). That’s where I am, and where I will remain. I will observe and even participate from this vantage point.

And I’m glad you recognize that Mormonism, at its core, has more to do with Scientology than Christianity.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:36 am

99 wrote:Swann was once a Scientologist and he modeled remote viewing after that church's auditing 'technologies'. That's common knowledge.

I only know my personal experience with the man.

I liked him. He was big yet gentle and soft spoken. He once came over to the house once for an afternoon visit. I was 14 and unlike many adults he treated me like a person. Listened. Yet when it came time for he and the 'family member' to discuss the reason for his visit, he gently told me they had to talk and then they went about their business. I was allowed to attend, but quietly. I didn't leave and I kept my mouth shut. Later, we went to a local restaurant for dinner. He was funny. And charming. The waitress was much younger than him. They flirted a bit and she melted like chocolate in a saucepan. I don't think he was a lonely man.

Whatever his religious persuasion, Scientology was never discussed. My family had no Scientologists among them. And I've never been a Scientologist. Nor had much interest. But Ingo Swann left a hell of an impression on me. He was an amazing man. And I'm very glad I had the opportunity to meet him.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks PF for more info on that. Good to know that Swann's public persona extended to his personal one too. Your experience with him is a definite testimony to that fact. Smile

Sign

Post by Sign on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:24 am

if you don't mind me asking what is this RH meetings.. ? 

is it a private thing or something we can all join in.. ? 

sign
Apophis Pletho

Post by Apophis Pletho on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:27 am

I also know prominent members of the LDS Church, some whom have worked with JF.  We have discussed the high secrets of the Mormon Church, Abraham's writings in Israel, the American Mystery School and the Hellfire Club.  [0] This particular person is disillusioned with JF, which seems to imply that the portal and the Mormon Church's support of JF are both an illusion.

And two of my great-uncles were high level Catholic priests, one was a Vatican II priest.  [1] They are from a rationalist secret society within the Vatican called the Bavarian Illuminati.  My mother is from the International Order of the Rainbow in the same lodge as the Imperial Potentate of the Shriners, who claimed to be descended from the Illuminati. [2]

And I know the people who employ Gen. Doug Pearson, they are from Atherton. [3]  Gen. Pearson worked at Wright Patterson Air Force Base at the Air Force Materials Command (AFMC).  He knows Gen. McCasland who was the Commander of the Air Force Research Labatory at Wright Patterson.

Here's a spoof history of Wright Patterson from the Aeronautical Systems Center saying they house aliens and UFOs. [4, 5]  The director of AFMC was Vincent Russo. [6]

There is no Majestic 12, no UFOs, no aliens, no conspiracy.  [7]

If you disagree, then what are the names of those involved in Majestic 12?  

111 years ago, the Freemasons from Eminem's hometown ventured to Los Angeles.  The Imperial Potentate, Alvah P. Clayton, had a message for us:

"We should prepare to greet the Nobles.  The pilgrims of the Mystic Shrine will face a mystic maze.  The choice of entertainment is to be a puzzle?  #1371233" [8]

My great-grandfather was George Bode Jr., namesake of Bode Middle School which is directly across the street from the Moila Shrine Temple, where Imperial Potentate Clayton presided. My great-great-great-great-uncle was Johann Joachim Christoph Bode, the 2nd leader of the Bavarian Illuminati.  JJC Bode initiated Nicholas Bonneville and Thomas Paine into the Illuminati.  They formed the Lodge of the Philalèthes. [9]

Their secret core were the Philadelphians, who started Project Elysium for the Illuminati in America in the 1790s. [10] The real Illuminati is a continuation of the Elysium mystery cults, descended through the Alumbrados and the Catholic Church.   [11]

Alois Bode Jr.
Bavarian Illuminati

[0] https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/137/religion-god-theology/ben-franklins-intergalactic-theory-608746/
[1] http://catholickey.com/index.php3?issue=20080502&article_id=5068
[2] https://books.google.com/books?id=vSCxfLgiPfEC&lpg=PA45&dq=shriners%20illuminati%20islam%20in%20america&pg=PA45#v=onepage&q=shriners%20illuminati%20islam%20in%20america&f=false
[3] https://imgur.com/a/pdx4X
[4] https://books.google.com/books?id=PJAgyg9jIPwC
[5] http://aerospaceandaviation.ohio.gov/russo
[7] http://nas-llc.us/about.htm
[8] https://ladailymirror.com/2018/05/03/may-3-1907-shriners-are-coming-to-l-a/
[9] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Joachim_Christoph_Bode
[10] http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/music_box/2008/12/beethoven_and_the_illuminati.html
[11] http://www.jwmt.org/v3n23/hataley.html
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:42 am

Sign,

I believe it’s an invitational meeting.  I don’t know if it will be recorded or broadcast.

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Sign

Post by Sign on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:45 am

Thanks Dan 

AP thought you where doing everything live for us all to participate

regards 

Sign
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest