Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:12 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
GrandCru
mion
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Just wandering
Big Bunny Love
AtomicBrando
Snarff
whoknows
Tarotted
Course Catalog
Foot Mann
Sign
Z
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
dan
GSB/SSR
jofo
hobbit
ParanoidFactoid
28 posters

Immaterialism

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism  - Page 6 Empty Immaterialism

Post by dan Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, here we go...... as I take a deep breath.......

Well, this post will be reserved as the topical reminder.  Hopefully the discussion will last for more that one page.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Immaterialism  - Page 6 Empty Re: Immaterialism

Post by Z Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:40 am

Dan
    Is there a chance ...ets like the "tall whites"....are "angels"...& their craft..."their wings"?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:46 am

AP,

Pardon my French........ no sh*t, Shinola.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:53 am

D&A wrote:Chichen Itza

Teotihuacan, actually.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:58 am

The Logos.... what's your take on that Dan?
    John 1:1...
    “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men.”

Ostensibly, there are many other religious traditions that believe that tones derived from the “Music of the Sphere’s” are the source of creation only each have their own way of expressing that. In the Sanskrit tradition, for example, the sound vibration of “Om” is said to be the seed from which all creation came forth.

Rudolph Steiner talked about the simultaneous ‘everywhere’ ubiquitous tone or sound-ether that via the Word-cosmic speech “works within substances in an organizing principle“ [1]

INTERFERENCE PATTERNS
    The notion that there is a relationship between sound and form is elegantly demonstrated in the study of Cymatics* where the sound vibrations will produce different patterns of sand on a Chladni glass plate. The higher the frequencies, the more complex the patterns are.

And as I recall, Tibetan Buddhists have been known to model their Mandela’s from similar type experiments that go as far back as the eighth century.

Dr. Hans Jenny, who is one of the pioneers in the field of Cymatics said that vibrations resulted in what he called “interference patterns” which would cause the chaotic dispersion of the sand on the plate to find order in response to those vibrations. He also discovered that these “interference patterns” are predictable because different tones/vibrations always produce the same kind of pattern.

So when we take this a step further and view the world around us, it becomes apparent that the energy of matter is held in place by unseen pre-defined “interference patterns” that are a response to subtle forces.
    Where we can also surmise that as the vibrations slow down and continue to do so, they crystallize into those forms and structures that we see in our three-dimensional world.

The writings of physicist Fred Allen Wolf echoed these same sentiments when he said that the universe is constructed by those “interference patterns” that exists between mind/consciousness and those frequencies located on the physical spectrum. [2]

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:59 am

Actually, you are wrong again, wk.  Just look it up.  I’ve been there.  

The Princess is talking about going again.

Wow, 99, now you’re talking.........

I was familiar with the patterns, but not the name.

If you’re right, that solves our atomic/structural problem...... I’ll bet.....

Another name in connection with these ‘self’ organizing systems is Ilya Prigogine...... see his ‘dissipative structures’.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:11 am

Additionally (from a paper I wrote on this topic)

MORPHIC FIELDS AND MORPHIC RESONANCE
    In fact Rupert Sheldrake’s “morphic fields” are also “interference patterns” in, as quantum physicist Bohm terms them, the “implicate order” and the “explicate order” presented in his model of the universe which is a holographic one.

The “explicate order” being comprised of everything in our local physical environment and the “implicate order” being understood as an all-encompassing ‘consciousness’. [3]

Sheldrake, referred to that all-encompassing “consciousness” as the Akashic records which are comprised of morphic fields and units from which the “explicate order”, draws from through a feedback mechanism that he calls “Morphic Resonance”.

Sheldrake’s “morphic field’s”, at least in this context, possess a memory bank built up by humanity throughout all time, and are projections of intentions, thoughts and deeds that manifest dominant patterns where some of them are said to be archetypal too. The more universal and dominant those patterns are, the more powerfully they can manifest in various ways into our explicate order.

For example, the BVM apparitions are a case in point. This Christian icon has been worshipped for the past couple of thousand years and has an enormously powerful morphogenetic field where we can speculate that anyone whose stochastic resonant vibration is on level with her’s, can entrain into her field to get new illuminations. Because of the strength of that field, a field that has been fortified by those thoughts and prayers of millions and millions of Christians throughout the ages, this may explain why there have been so many Marian apparitions and communications from her.

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 am

Very good, 99....... please, continue.......

Is there a link to your paper?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:18 am

Here's the bibliography from my last 2 posts:

#1 Leviton, Richard, The Imagination of Pentecost: Rudolph Steiner and Contemporary Spirituality, (Hudson N.Y., Anthroposophic Press), p. 339
    * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics
    #2 Fred Allen Wolf, Star Wave: Mind, Consciousness and Quantum Physics (New York: MacMillian, 1984)
    #3 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake
    #4Zukav, Gary, The Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics, (NY, William Morrow & Company, 1980), p.296-99

Braden, Greg, Awakening to Zero Point: The collective Initiation... from my notes taken from that book. Didn't jot down the page numbers when I took those notes but a lot of good material there.

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:18 am

Dude I lived in central American,  Teotihuacan and Tenochtitlan / Toltec culture predates/ Chichen Itza. I don't known where you got you info.

I was running around those sites when i was a wee bern.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:20 am

I typed it up for a response in another forum back years ago.
    One more thing:

BELL’S THEOREM
    One good reason why we know that trans-communication with extra-dimensionals is possible is because Bell’s Theorem #4 has proven that superluminal quantum connectedness has provided us with a feasible explanation about various kinds of psychic phenomena. Bell concluded that something non-local, that is unknown to science, is the “causal mechanism” that allows for seemingly inexplicable paranormal events to take place. That it is possible for some people to communicate to or get information from someone else through telepathic means who is simultaneously hundreds of miles away; and this implies that we can do that across dimensions too. (well, not exactly but it's worth a thought anyway wrt trans-dimensional communication which we all know that there are those out there who receive information from sources like that)

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:31 am

Dan,
    One of the reasons I tolerate Your rants AT myself IS A SENSE YOU ARE HIGHLY INDIGO.

I am posting from personal observations and detection, not repeating past assumptions of others.

It takes one to recognise one.

hobbit

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:37 am

Jack Sarfatti claims that the Quantum is the source of all the spookiness in the world.  

According to the BPWH, the Source is the source of the Quantum, and everything else in the world.  

Now, thanks to your article, I have a better idea of how inorganic, atomic phenomena come out of the Source.  

hobbit,

I’m just waiting for you to get off the Cosmetic level, and dive deeper...... like 99.  We all have it in us.  

From AP........ https://youtu.be/_IDiHmqdS4s

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:42 am

Dan wrote:According to the BPWH, the Source is the source of the Quantum, and everything else in the world.

Yes, I know that now. Thanks Dan and am glad you found my "paper" useful.

----------------------
    Here's me at Monte Alban in the Santa Cruz Xoxocotlán Municipality in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca.

Immaterialism  - Page 6 KquJaLg

Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Newly posted Paul Price interview with Project Camelot "Warp Drive and Disclosure"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8uqAFp2xUAQ

Edit: Let's just say this interview will be of great interest to anyone who reads or posts to this forum.

Last edited by Course Catalog on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Apophis Pletho
    Apophis Pletho

Post by Apophis Pletho Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:37 pm

The US Government said I cannot post anymore. This is my final message.

In January 2018, John Brennan said the UFO Enigma was real and to keep studying it. He said it hasn't been explained and could be a result of atmospheric conditions or something else. [0] Keep in mind, John Brennan is a radical relativist and his endorsement of the UFO Enigma should only serve to discredit its legitimacy.

More prescient is Jacques Vallée, who recorded his conversations with Dr. Kit Green in his diary. October 23, 1988:

"He assured me that there was indeed an MJ12, which had employed the list of scientists quoted by the ufologists, including Menzel and that it had reported to Truman and Eisenhower. But that project had nothing to do with UFOs: it was a vast program to study impacts and possible reactions against a psychological warfare attack directed at the United States. ..." [1]

And when Jacques asked Kit why he and Hal had always been "very in the thick of the scams" like MJ12, Project Aquarius, Burisch and Project Serpo, Kit responded:

"In hindsight, even my foray into 'The Team of FIVE' to try and see if Anonymous (The first one) was really a sitting US Government person, 'leaking' some classified data I had seen snippets of before (unrelated to UFO's, actually), to support disclosure in the guise of fiction to protect psyches...contributed.

I am both continuously ashamed I didn't see the risk, and better informed that fewer angels dance on pins than I thought. I believe in angels too. But my stupid complicity has changed my entire way of both operating, and viewing what is happening. 'Physician...Heal Thyself'?" [1]

As Jacque says, deception is a force of nature like coincidence. [2]

Since the CIA is accusing the Church of Scientology of being involved in a techno scam against the US Government, I will ask Tom Cruise to respond publicly. He’s a bit of a conspiracy theorist if you've seen the new Barry Seal film, American Made.

Immaterialism  - Page 6 YDpeLcQ
    Project 137

[0] http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15617/ex-cia-chief-keep-studying-ufos/

[1] http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2018/04/christopher-kit-canfield-green-further.html?m=1

[2] http://www.whale.to/c/ecco.html
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Dan and AP, I enjoyed the interview you posted. Sometimes i get lost in reading dans words and it was refreshing to hear him explain

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Dan,

Great interview. So what happened on July 4th that was a turning point, specifically?
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:22 am

Dan in your interview with AP.. You talk about the Time line Curve .. etc.. and we are the ones holding it together..

Sorry but i Don't think the Human race.. (Poor ones) will survive another 100 years let alone a thousand.

The Planet is only a few decades away form a tipping Point.. What will happen then.. Not Sure .. I and you i don't think will be around to see it, thank God..

This Heat wave we are having at the Moment.. DON'T think it's Natural...  Mad  

regards

Sign

Last edited by Sign on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:31 am

dd,

July 4th.........  everything and nothing......

It is the only specific date mentioned by Foot, in regard to disclosure.  AP took it seriously, despite my reservations.  He was on Grant’s show on the 3rd, I believe.  Oh, wait, Aliyah had her GtM on the third, also.  There were some expectations around that.  AP was going to comment on Grant’s show that was a couple of hours later.  There was nothing to comment on.  AP felt like the fall guy.

So, we had another fire drill, that’s all.....

Each of these drills creates a mini portal, in my estimation.  The drill, per se, is just a marker for what is happening below the surface, in the collective unconscious.  This is also the realm of the Hive, mind you.

And this is where 99’s paper about morphic resonance, that she mentioned yesterday, comes into the picture.  She referred to the notion of Cymatics, coming out of Anthroposophy, of all places.  

What struck me was the idea that atoms, the CTC and everything else could be thought of as standing wave phenomena.  It was something that should have been obvious, but had not been verbalized.  

Now, we just have another conceptual handle on the world.  

These waves inhabit the ether, if you will.  They inhabit the second, logical dimension of time...... hive time, perhaps.  

Atoms are just standing waves.... quantum waves.  There are interference phenomena, constructive and destructive interference.  

A portal or vortex is the locus of interference where the veil of nature is the thinnest...... destructive interference, relative to our collective cocoon.  

These drills are marker buoys, floating on the surface undulations of the hive.  This is what Aliyah was referring to, yesterday..... Kukulkhan, the feathered Serpent, sometimes depicted as undulating, such as at Chichen Itza on the Equinox.  

wk,

And I apologize to you in regards to Teotihuacan considerably predating Chichen Itza.  The feathered serpent was endemic to Native American culture from the beginning, evidently.  

The serpent is emblematic of portals, generally...... particularly in connection with the Earth...... snakes and bees.  Hmmm...... conveyors of souls..... the path of the Cosmic Soul, the Milky Way.  

12:30.........

Hamlet’s Mill...... the precession of the Equinox, in 25,000 years, is our historical time keeper.  The Aeon/Aion concepts tie us into similar territory..... also see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraism#Lion_headed_figure

The three ages of Joachim da Fiore deal with the prophetic aeons.  

And while we’re on aeons, my theosophical friend, Joan Sk, wrote an unpublished treatise on the exceptional Nostradamic eclipse of 1999, which also marked the the Cosmic Crossing, where the ecliptic and galactic planes intersect. This is where the souls left the Earth plane for the cosmic plane..... a prime celestial portal. There is an endless symbology with regard to the Moon’s shadow piercing the Earth’s vale.... Parsifal comes to mind.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:15 am

Thoughts that came to mind....
    There's that old adage "til you make it" that springs from the notion that we are the co-creators of our reality. It suggests that when we imbue our thoughts and actions with competence and optimism wrt energizing a process toward a certain objective, it becomes the very mechanism used to facilitate that process towards meeting that objective.

Part of that process is having a beginning from which to start. Foot mentioned July 4th in regard to Disclosure where Dan has identified that date as the marker for it.... the beginning. So there you have it, the cognitive acknowledgment that July 4th was the formal initiation of the Disclosure process which has already evolved to a critical point... a cusp. It marks a transition from what was 'before' and what's coming up.

Last edited by 99 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 am; edited 3 times in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:21 am

Dan wrote:wk,

endemic to Native American culture from the beginning.

Yeah, I didn't even want to to bring the Olmec into the discussion. The first peoples have been here for, I think at least, 40,000 years. Thing is we, all know, but sometime forget, Cortez and his butcher priest. We have so few codex of a people that were one of the progenitors of proto writing, Zapotec. We are not even sure who these people were "the inhabitants of a place" or, surprise, "The People" is what they called them selves. Sapotec.

As to being wrong, I may have miss spoken about, Tenochtitlan" Funny story about that. Back in the early mid 60's I went to the home (D.F. Chapultepec Heights) an expat, old wildcater neighbour with my father. He had pulled up the floor boards room by room of the ground floor of his home, digging pits looking for artifacts. Got to see some interesting things.

Never said I was always right. Some do think, they are.

Last edited by whoknows on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:30 am

99 wrote:Part of that process is having a beginning from which to start. Foot mentioned July 4th in regard to Disclosure where Dan has identified that date as the marker for it.... the beginning. So there you have it, the formal initiation of the Disclosure process.

So 99 / Dan  

What was revealed on the 4th of July (Sorry July 4th)

Sign
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:53 am

Sign,
    It's the date designated by Foot that marked when we acknowledged those possibilities that exist in the area of portal technology and its effect on the evolution of the Disclosure process which will be one of acceleration at a faster rate than how it was before... toward full Disclosure.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 am

Sheldrakes fields of resonance are fields of consciousness.

Everything in creation is adding and attuning into and out of these fields, they contain all information.

As the galaxies ( and all other galaxies) spiral in/out of their heart centres and transfer consciousness from each other, thus the information contained in each local consciousness varies fractionally.

There's lots more ants on this planet than humans.

Humans do have substantial field diameters, but so do trees and horses and cattle etc etc.

I have never accessed such as dolphins or whales to check their fields.

This is where I doubt those who use mushrooms DMT etc, as it will contain the mushrooms information, and thus anyone using such is tuning into the morphic memory field relative to such.

hobbit
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:19 am

well if i'm still around in another seventy year.. Maybe they will have released another VIDEO..  Laughing

Sign

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:32 am