UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Immaterialism 3
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Sweet Release

» Disclosure - For U by U
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by Reptile

» Montage grokking
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 pm by mion

» Immaterialism 2
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:48 am by ParanoidFactoid

» Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:42 pm by Reptile

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:15 pm by 99

» MIND MIX RADIO
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:22 pm by Cyrellys

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:44 pm by Cyrellys

» Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:39 am by painterdoug

Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 pm by Admin

With Open Minds Forum restored now for almost half a year at it's new location with forumotion.com we can now turn to look at reaching out to OMF's original members who have not yet returned home. OMF's original membership was over 6,000 members strong, prior to the proboards suspension, according to the rolls of the time. We can probably safely assume that some of those accounts were unidentified socks. If we were to assume a reasonable guess of maybe as many as 30% possible sock accounts then that would leave potentially somewhere between 4800 to 4900 possible real members to locate. That is still a substantial number of people.

Who were all these people? Some were average individuals with common interests in ufology, exopolitics, globalism, corruption, earthchanges, science and technology, and a variety of other interests. Some just enjoyed being part of a vibrant and unusually interesting community. Others were representative of various insider groups participating in observation and outreach projects, while still others were bonafide intelligence community personnel. All with stake in the hunt for truth in one fashion or another. Some in support of truth, and communication. Others seeking real disclosure and forms of proof. And others highly skeptical of anything or limited subjects. The smallest division of membership being wholly anti-disclosure oriented.

So where did these members vanish to? They had many options. There are almost innumerable other forums out there on the topics of UFO's or Exopolitics, the Unexplained, and Conspiracy Theory. Did they disappear into the world-wide network of forum inhabitants? Did some go find new homes on chatrooms or individual blogs? Did they participate in ufo conventions or other public events and gatherings? How about those who represented groups in special access? Or IC and military observers? Those with academic affiliations? Where did they all go and what would be the best way to reach out and extend an invitation to return?

And what constitutes a situation deserving of their time and participation? Is the archive enough? How exactly do people within the paradigm most desire to define a community? Is it amenities, humanity or simply population size for exposure? Most of the special guests have been emailed and have expressed that population size for exposure is what most motivates them. But not all. Long-time member Dan Smith has other priorities and values motivating his participation. Should this open opportunities for unattached junior guests who have experience and dialog to contribute to the world? How best to make use of OMF's time, experience and resources?

Many skeptics would like to see the historical guardian of discourse opportunity to just up and disappear; go into permanent stasis. They think that not everyone has a right to speak about their experiences and if there is no proof involved then there can philosophically be no value to discourse. I personally would respectfully disagree with them. Discourse has always been the prelude to meaningful relationships and meaningful mutual relationships have always been the prelude to exchanges of proof. In a contentious social environment with regards to communication vs disclosure how do we best re-establish a haven for those preludes? Is it only the "if we build it they will come" answer? Well considering OMF has been largely fully functional over the last four or five months this line of reasoning is not necessarily true. So what would be the best way re-establish this? Your suggestions are sought. Please comment.

MMR Twitter News

November 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
GrandCru

Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by GrandCru on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:39 pm

dan wrote:

So let’s, at this point, switch over to Ron’s backstory........ if you could please...... what do we know, and what might re reasonably suspect......?

Ron is a laser scientist/high IQ individual. Like most, he probably wears many hats within the organizations he's in. An important hat he used to wear was running the CIA "weird desk" according to intelligence leaks. Ron is(was) also respected as one of the lead scientists of the CIA, although I imagine he answered to more clandestine individuals who were better briefed.

Ron was also married once before, I'm unfamiliar with the details.

Also, I believe Ron was one of the first whistle-blowers when the Chinese were stealing our tech secrets? A true patriot.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Ron was married before.  

And, according to some public records was once on the weird desk, and was involved with the Jasons.

The is also a public record of the fact that his brother received the entire estate of their mother.  

There are rumors as to why he was cut out.  BTW, the Princess was also cut out of her adopted family’s estate.  This is not surprising.

There is much speculation that Ron is no longer employed by the cia, not since the messy divorce.  

And, quite possibly, he is no longer an official there.

This is, then, the jumping off point for further speculation.  

If we want to go any further, we have to arrive at some at some understanding of the WoM/MoAPS........

Let me rephrase that.......

It is about here that we need come to a fork in our path.......

CorTT vs CohTT........

These are two, very different theories of the truth.  

I’m sure that very few non-philosophers are aware of the distinction.  

But, let me warn you, that this distinction is absolutely crucial to everything that follows.  

This is where the day trippers should bid us adieu.  

That may leave most of you out in the cold.  

So be it.  

I can continue on my own....... as long as Ron keeps holding my hand.  

....... and smelly allows me some breathing space.  

6:30 gmt-x.............

Here we go, as I take a deep breath, and say my prayers.......

In what follows, I’m assuming that anyone still on board is willing to give a modicum of credence to the CohTT.  

If not, you may excuse yourself from any subsequent discussion.  

An immediate corollary of the CohTT is that all truth begins and ends with sapience.  

Another corollary is that I equate sapience with personhood.  

Right there we have left behind 95% of ufologists.  

Ufologists, almost by definition, are transhumanists.  

But not to worry, almost every member of every spiritual tradition is a transhumanist, except for us jesus freaks.  

And what about the j-guy.....?  

Wasn’t he 100% divine?  

It is at about this point that some very serious theological/ufological hairs get split........

This is where we have to kiss Charlie good bye.  

Charlie said that we descended from you know where.  

So, if there are any ET visitors, they would be super sapient. They would be super human.  They would be transhuman grasshoppers, or whatever.  

It’s a not so funny thing that most Christians think they have to believe in ETs.  

Why, for heaven’s sake......?

Because, just like Joe Firmage, they believe that God would not deceive them.

News flash.........

God might deceive you...... but only for a very good reason.  

The reason, sports fans, is that God had no choice in the matter.  

God had no choice, but to create the best possible world.  

End of story.  

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 am

Joe’s cosmology has a number of similarities to the BPWH......

Basically, Joe is where I was, prior to my gestalt switch to immaterialism.  

The problem with attempting to append teleology to a Big Bang cosmos is that it is impossible to fashion a Telos that also conforms to an astronomical world.  

A personal telos does not make sense within a impersonal cosmos.  Persons, then, can hardly be the measure of the world.  

Any concept of a cosmic unity becomes infinitely remote to our personal lives.  And there is an infinite amount of redundancy.  

Monism is simply incompatible with any sort of astronomical cosmology. Atomism is the obverse of monism.

Anything that purports to be self-contained or identifiable is simply going to rattle around in the void.

The Greeks had a natural abhorrence of the Apeiron.... the boundless. It was synonymous with the abyss..... with chaos.

(cont......)

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 am

Dan, I still don't know why you insist on linking the BPw/UH to R&A, or even you, other than we are in it.

Facts? Fact are hard to come by; it is as my father told me and what I have observed over a fairly long life (well, at least compared to many I have known) One should believe none of what one heres and only half of what one sees.

That being said I do find commonality in much of what you posit. I really need to have a glossary at hand. CohTT?

dan wrote:It’s a not so funny thing that most Christians think they have to believe in ETs.

Why, for heaven’s sake......?

A modern mystical tale of good and evil/ djinns and angles?

Dan before you spin of in the byways of minutia would you please give us a beginning to end synopsis of your hypothesis?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:59 am

wk wrote:
would you please give us a beginning to end synopsis of your hypothesis?

This topic was addressed by Dan a few pages back into this thread:

Dan wrote:The quick answer is that the BPW is necessarily personal.  A personal world is necessarily finite.  

This is the crucial observation, and which, to my mind, is a no brainer.  

At this point, I could simply invoke the rare earth hypothesis (REH).

But, if you take that cop out, you wind up with a serious eschatological problem..... in that would be impossible to choreograph any decent eschaton.
Dan wrote:
In order to choreograph the best possible Eschaton (bpE), it has to be done ‘sub specie aeternitas’.  

You can do that only by invoking the small world hypothesis (SWH).  

How can we invoke the SWH?

Very simple.......

We just turn the world inside out and upside down.  

This bit of legerdemain is performed automatically when you invoke immaterialism.  

This bit is what I refer to as the MoAPS.... the mother of all paradigm shifts.  

But, I’m afraid, PF, that the story doesn’t stop here......

With this eschatology, we are landed right back square in the middle of the prophetic tradition.  

This was just the tradition that had led to the abuse of smelly.  He would have none of it.  Can we blame him?  He was determined to stomp his feet on any such gambit.  

And, PF, it only gets worse........

If I can be instrumental in pulling off this MoAPS, I just might have to nominate myself into prophethood.  And the things really start going downhill.......

Now, you will begin to see what smelly was trying to protect all of us from, bless his heart.  

He was trying to protect you from my chicken little insanity...... may God have mercy.

You understand that the prophetic tradition had a built in hold, some 2,000 years ago.

You understand that I was trying to sneak the MoAPS in, under that radar...... and there was an obvious way to proceed..... appeal to john 16, which is just what I did, way back in 1977, probably before most everyone one else, here, was even born.

Dan wrote:Science has managed to ride roughshod over the Spirit.  

But, if, as I’m wont to claim, I am the h ghost, aka sot, then I’ll have to give most of the credit to the scientists, bless their hearts...... as well as to the cia, of course....... bless their hearts, as well.

All of that is what may be transpiring in the next few days in Utah and Mexico....... god willing...... well, ok, wcm, also.  

It’s just that simple, sports fans.  

Yes....... how to choreograph the falling of the sky is excruciating.  Now, you may get to do some Monday morning quarterbacking, you lucky folks, you.  

Let’s do find out if the cia has earned your hard earned tax dollars.  

Will this little show be good enough for gummint work.  

Does it sound as though I’m cheating? You betcha.

But, after all, all is fair in war and love...... didn’t you know?

http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t314p900-persons-within-the-substance-of-love#16511
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:09 am

CorTT vs CohTT

Theories of Truth wrote:The correspondence theory of truth “is that true statements [or propositions] are true in virtue of their matching up with or corresponding to the way things actually are in reality.”

“According to the coherence theory of truth, a proposition is true if and only if it coheres with the set of beliefs that a person holds.”

Source: https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/theoriesoftruth

Coherence Theory of Truth

same site wrote:According to the coherence theory of truth, a proposition is true if and only if it coheres with the set of beliefs that a person holds” (Cowan and Spiegel, 2010). This theory states that truth is based on what the individual believes. However, this is different for everybody, in that our beliefs are based on our past experience that others don’t experience.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Thank you for providing wk with some relevant background material.

CohTT.......

The definition of coherence that you give is specific to particular persons in particular situations.  

I am going after something that is universal, in the sense of being maximally coherent..... to all people for all time.  

In this understanding, the BPWH is nearly tautologous.  It would be the only cosmology that would make sense.  

And, yes, this is a strong version of gnosticism.  God’s intentions are comprehensible, ultimately.  As coCreators, we must share the same intentions.  

Otherwise, truth is merely a matter of subjective preference.  Truth must have a transpersonal aspect, or it dissolves into opinions.

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

jofo

Post by jofo on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:19 pm

99 wrote:CorTT vs CohTT

Theories of Truth wrote:The correspondence theory of truth “is that true statements [or propositions] are true in virtue of their matching up with or corresponding to the way things actually are in reality.”

“According to the coherence theory of truth, a proposition is true if and only if it coheres with the set of beliefs that a person holds.”

Source: https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/theoriesoftruth

Coherence Theory of Truth

same site wrote:According to the coherence theory of truth, a proposition is true if and only if it coheres with the set of beliefs that a person holds” (Cowan and Spiegel, 2010). This theory states that truth is based on what the individual believes. However, this is different for everybody, in that our beliefs are based on our past experience that others don’t experience.

Dan,

Isn't all truth fundamentally based on coherence? Is not correspondence always subject to description, to language, the means to verify that reality is the same for all observers? The ambiguity of language brings the truth into question.

Truth is just what people think, it is experiential. No?

jwf
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:37 pm

jofo,

Ultimately, truth is what we come to believe, in the End.

If no one exists in the End, there could be no truth.  

The mere fact that we tend to posit a transpersonal truth requires the supposition of a particular sort of eschatology.

This is an example of the CohTT....... coherence implies that each of us must be microcosms.  The parts cannot be understood outside of their context, but, by the same token, every part is a reflection of the whole.  

The truth is within each of us.

Is there truth in animals? It is we who confer truth upon the nonhuman. Only you and I can provide identity. We can’t say what is what, until we grasp the whole.

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:45 pm

DAn wrote:
CohTT.......

The definition of coherence that you give is specific to particular persons in particular situations.  

I am going after something that is universal, in the sense of being maximally coherent..... to all people for all time.  

In this understanding, the BPWH is nearly tautologous.  It would be the only cosmology that would make sense.  

And, yes, this is a strong version of gnosticism.  God’s intentions are comprehensible, ultimately.  As coCreators, we must share the same intentions.  

Otherwise, truth is merely a matter of subjective preference.  Truth must have a transpersonal aspect, or it dissolves into opinions.

Dan, I'm confused. Your application of the CohTT sounds more like CorTT to me. But here's what I'm going to do... no matter how you spin it... you want your arguments to fall into the CohTT so I'll just let it stand at that to avoid confusion but to me, your version of cohTT sounds like a blending of both.

It's your cohTT with a corTT built into it.

Dan wrote: but, by the same token, every part is a reflection of the whole.

I rest my case.

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Dan wrote:
I am going after something that is universal

LOL man it's really simple; Universal Love. Well simple to say... The most coherent of all, I mean all else is just speculation. No?

BTW what I've really been phishing for with out being rude is; what's the A&R+D show really about. Like I've said I do understand most of your posits but the "legerdemain" behind all that swarms in the orbit of the shows, that does seem to lack (sorry) coherence.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:02 pm

If you can grasp something..... anything, it must be minimally coherent.  There can be no correspondence, if two things don’t correspond.  

I’m going after maximal coherence...... which, yes, wk, would be a cosmic agape.

Ok, wk,

Let’s get back to R,A&D.......

I’m just saying this would be one way to setup a WoM/MoAPS.  Would it be the best possible way?  

You would basically be bringing three necessary elements together, in a rather personal context......

You have the phenomenal, the political and the conceptual elements, as represented by three persons.  These would be the basic ingredients.  It would be a minimal launching pad for a word of mouth process.  The Lakeside protocols would provide a more public component.  

The TTSA initiative is certainly another option, and it has similar components, some of which almost certainly overlap with this initiative.  What is lacking is any appeal to coherence.  There are many fragments already in the public domain.  

It does appear that there has been a built in delay.  No point in simply putting out more fragments, without being able to put them together, and provide an historical context.  

Any eschatological implications would go a long way toward explaining and justifying the convolutions of the secrecy and false starts.  Also, such enormous implications would provide a rationale for a near universal self censorship.  

Piecemeal disclosure was only going to foment confusion.  Almost by definition, Disclosure has to be a package deal.  The package must be comprehensive, coherent and personal, and must be embedded in some existing structure.  A mere mouthpiece would not fit the personal aspect.  

I also think it is easy enough to understand how a portal phenomenon would be more amenable to a spiritual aspect, than, say, a flying saucer, and certainly more personal.

What is happening at the Lake may be some combination of the two phenomena.

The mere existence of coherence, implies an inner dimension to knowledge, a tacit dimension to knowing, an implicate order. There must be something already present, some sort of seed knowledge. Thus do we have a universal intuition of a microcosm...... a soul, if you will.

A reductionist would claim this ‘seed’ to be merely our genetic endowment, the prewiring of our brains. I would suggest it has more to do with the necessary unity of consciousness..... how many orders removed from any wiring?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:04 pm

I'll work on this Dan. Smile

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 pm

dan wrote:which, yes, wk, would be a cosmic agape.

Now there ya go giving me something to work with out saying a thing. Such wisdom from the cosmic widget. Don't panic I'm organic.

jofo

Post by jofo on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:21 pm

dan wrote:jofo,

Ultimately, truth is what we come to believe, in the End.

If no one exists in the End, there could be no truth.  

The mere fact that we tend to posit a transpersonal truth requires the supposition of a particular sort of eschatology.

This is an example of the CohTT....... coherence implies that each of us must be microcosms.  The parts cannot be understood outside of their context, but, by the same token, every part is a reflection of the whole.  

The truth is within each of us.  

Is there truth in animals?  It is we who confer truth upon the nonhuman.  Only you and I can provide identity.  We can’t say what is what, until we grasp the whole.  

agreed, the truth is within, it can't be found outside of your self

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:07 pm

I was going to say something but what's the point.....

I deleted it all.

....wait for it......

Nope. I have nothing I guess.

Death is painful.

Straight on.
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Dan,

Coherence must be primary, as coherence takes precedence over correspondence.  For one to recognize that two things correspond, is just another way of saying that they cohere together.  

In other words, coherence is the presupposition of correspondence.  The one gives rise to the other.

Any disclosure (or communication of anything that is paradigmatic or worldview oriented), must, by definition, be holistic.  The facts don't speak for themselves.  Disseminating individual facts here and there is like firing random shot gun blasts into the sky.  It gets people's attention, but once the noise is over, it's business as usual.

Last edited by desertdweller on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:26 am

Ok, so we agree that Disclosure will have to be a package deal, and the package need be personal.  

How do we deliver the package....?  

How about from opposite ends of the Earth?

Where do we deliver the package......?

How about to the White House?  

You see what I’m getting at, here.  It’s a no brainer.  

The only real issue is the timing.  

The timing would have to do with the nature of the disclosure.  

Let’s just suppose that this were an ET type of Disclosure......

If that were the case, SLC would have been preferable, perhaps.  

But why so late in the game?  Why so much delay?  

Put these questions to Joe, and he would tell you that he was the chosen messenger.

Speaking of Joe........

noon.......

I’m still talking to buddy.......

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:21 am

Dan wrote:How do we deliver the package....?

The one you suggest re. the A,R&D show seems a bit materialistic to me.
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:59 am

whoknows wrote:
Dan wrote:How do we deliver the package....?

The one you suggest re. the A,R&D show seems a bit materialistic to me.

Where does the new paradigm most conflict with the old paradigm? Those are where the talking points/demonstrations need focus. Even if the widget seems "materialistic," if it produces tangible effects in tension with the reigning paradigm, it will garner attention.

The question is the medium and modality of communication...

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:08 am

DD, As jofo, said; "From within." It will all happen on a personal level. It can be no other way.

dd wrote:
Where does the new paradigm most conflict with the old paradigm?

Um I don't think they do conflict. Is that a trick question btw? When you take into consideration coherence and continuity, I mean why would they?

Are you and Dan auditioning for positions as the two witnesses at the temple in Jerusalem?scratch

Really I just don't see a new paradigm coming through a portal or a space ship is all. For me there is still no real provenance for any of that.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:02 am

Ok, sports fans........

Buddy and I have agreed to do an experiment.  This is an hypothesis testing......

Allow me to lay out the experimental protocols.......

3:30(gmt-4)......

It was supposed to be an experiment in apostleship.  But buddy is not willing to seriously entertain the SWH.  

I guess we’ll have to see if we can persuade AP to get serious about this experiment.  We can’t be serious, if he is unwilling or unable to put his big world hypothesis (BWH) into brackets.  

Is there anyone within the sound of my voice who would be able/willing to treat the SWH seriously?  

This is a serious question.  

I don’t think buddy can take this experiment seriously, if he can’t take the SWH seriously.  

Me to buddy......
I can’t detach from Ron, if you cannot detach from the BWH.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:11 am

Funny you should ask that. My father was from there. Left as soon as he could, hated the cold. I grew in more southerly climes including The D.F. in Mexico and he was want to say it's too cold here we need to move further south.

That was a rather strange question 99.

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:12 am

When death is painful, get out of your own way.

Death is not painful, resistance to death is painful.

Death is death, no judgements are necessary.

Pain and resistance is replaced with peace and tranquility when you are one with the Tao.

You are not alive, alive is a concept.

Do not try to surrender to the Tao, you are the surrender to the Tao.

Effort is resistance in disguise.

Any resistance is resistance to love and gravity.

True love and serenity is letting go of fear.

When love is fully present, fear is absent.

When fear is absent, resistance is absent.

When resistance is absent, you are completely free.

When you are completely free, you can look into any mirror without responding.

When you truly know who you are, you no longer advertise it to the world.

Advertising is a form of doubt.

When it is settled, all words become the fragrance of truth and lose all personality.

This is called automatic writing, spontaneous and free.

This is sound of silence, the aroma of truth, the pointing to The Way.

It arises out of emptiness and falls back to emptiness without judgement.

"If you can empty your mind of all thoughts
your heart will embrace the tranquility of peace.
Watch the workings of all of creation,
but contemplate their return to the source.

All creatures in the universe
return to the point where they began.
Returning to the source is tranquility and peace.
Returning to the source is called being constant.

In returning to the root, we find tranquility;
this leads to our destiny, which is eternity.
To know eternity and the constant is enlightenment;
to ignore eternity is to invite calamity

By knowing eternity and the constant we can accept things as they are.
By accepting things as they are, we become impartial.
By being impartial, we become one with ShangriLa
By being one with ShangriLa, we become one with the Tao.
Being one with Tao, we are no longer concerned about losing our life because we know the Tao is constant and we are one with the Tao."
-Tao Te Ching 16

I am like a sailor far from shore, adrift on a boundless ocean.

I nurse from the Great Mother's Breasts.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 pm

The SWH focuses on telos whereas the BWH does not.

Principle of sufficient reason

The principle of sufficient reason states that everything must have a reason or a cause. Source: wiki

That principle is embedded in the SWH.

The SWH is consistent with the cohTT and with Bohm's Implicate Order.

Ouroboros -- >BPWH --> The SWH --> CTC ... (it's a closed system and also a circular one)

Dan wrote:Understand, however, that the Omega becomes the Alpha in this singular, closed timelike curve (CTC) that we call human history.  This self-containment is an essential aspect of the BPWH/SWH.

Dan wrote:
Please, note that the BPWH is a one soul theory of the cosmos, not unlike the one electron theory of the universe, as proposed by John Wheeler in 1940. We are all soulmates of the Source.

Last edited by 99 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:04 am