Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:07 am

99 wrote:
    PF wrote:This is why we see no evidence of ET.
    They can and have manifested photographically for us but it's your choice to ignore such evidential material because whatever doesn't fit into your existing paradigm you'll say it's fake. Those who have such material like that, me included, have had to develop a thick skin and accept that many out there will scream HOAX! when evidence like that emerges. It's hard not to take such accusations personally but, in my case, reactions like that only strengthen my resolve to make it known to all that can show up in our photographs and videos and I do that anonymously as ego doesn't even fit into that equation.... only the truth.  

You miss my point entirely. I don't debate the reality of the phenomenon at all.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 37 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:08 am

Dan,

Razz Yup!

------------------------
    PF
    Oh, ok and that's nice to know. Will re-read your post to get straight on that. Smile

---------------------
    PF
    So far... I appreciate your innovative insights on that topic but am hoping the coffee will clear the cobwebs so I can gain a better comprehension on some parts of it as I'm doing a re-read of it.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:58 am

Dan wrote:With the ETH v the UTH, it’s really just apples and oranges. Here we do oranges. We should even have a third thread just for debating ETH v UTH.

Dan,
    The UTH is valid. No question about that.
    As for the ETH and if parts of it are true too, I'm on the fence about that but your ongoing discussion of the BPWH helps to put things into perspective for me in my consideration on the coherency of the ETH and I appreciate that. That said,I am very open-minded about this topic as far as the possibility that both are true and that this is not just an all or nothing paradox.

Last edited by 99 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:02 am

Please understand, 99, that I’m not about to pussyfoot around this issue.

PF is even less informed that you are, on this issue, and, I’m afraid, that is not saying a whole lot.

I am telling you, 99, this is an all or nothing issue for me.  This is my drop dead issue...... it’s UTH or bust.  

I should not still be having to debate this issue any further, not here on my main thread.

You and I can start a side thread just for this issue, but not here, please...... not any more.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the logical consequences of the UTs only hypothesis...... that’s all.....!!

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:09 am

dan wrote:Please understand, 99, that I’m not about to pussyfoot around this issue.

PF is even less informed that you are, on this issue [...]

(cont.......)

I'm listening...
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:11 am

At this point in my life Dan, I strive for simplicity. As I already know that the UTH is true, I really don't even have the energy left in me anymore to explore other possibilities. Nevertheless, I'm not as militantly anti-ETH like I was before and I have a greater understanding of why people lean towards that view. Just getting to that point was a breakthrough for me. This doesn't mean that I agree with that view... only that I understand where they are coming from.

But as for the UTH... I really appreciate your insertion of it into your BPWH. Thank G-d for that!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:13 am

Ok, very good.  

We can start discussing the issue here, and if we can’t settle it quickly, we should take the discussion onto a side thread.

I was working under the naïve assumption that we had put the ETH behind us.

But PF has not been around here as long as you have. He barely had a clue.

But now you’ve got my attention........

You say that only recently have you come to the ETH.

Therefore, your experience might be very informative to the more traditional, ETH, ufologists.

(cont.......)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:26 am

dan wrote: 

But PF has not been around here as long as you have.  He barely had a clue.  

(cont.......)

Would you like me to leave? I will if asked.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:33 am

Could there be other BPW's out there where some intelligence's that fall into the UTH category that may very well be ET's that crossed over from the physical realm and into other realms across the threshold? Just like we pass over into another realm when we cross over? If that were the case, then this would call for a more comprehensive definition of the ETH.

Last edited by 99 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:36 am

PF,

All I’m asking of folks here is to exercise some cockpit awareness....... understand what sort of terrain you are flying over.

Other BPWs .........?

That would be an oxymoron.

Allow me to explain.......

(cont.......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:47 am

Before I read the new comments added to your existing post Dan, I realized that there are no other BPW's out there.. only ours but you can explain the reason why that is to us again. thanks

This is from your page on your website entitled "How Many Worlds?"

Dan wrote:How Many Worlds?

This is closely related to the last question. The answer is similar. There is no law against the creation of many worlds; however, there are some very reasonable stipulations.

Unless we are dealing with an evil creator, the welfare of the creatures is the prime concern. Thus there would be a concentration of creative effort on the quality of some primary world. Any other creations would be secondary, and presumably would be subservient to the main one.

But what if something went wrong with the primary creation? Well, that question arises only from the parochial, creaturely perspective embedded in time. Any real creation is going to be primarily teleological, or created backward in time from our perspective. We have our own mistakes to worry about, not God's.

As you see then, we have come full circle, back to our starting point which was just the best of all possible worlds. If this is somebody's show, I think we can be reasonably confident that it is the main show, it is the big-top, just about the only show in town.

And what about the starry sky? Well, it serves many purposes in this creation, especially as a very aesthetically, natural backdrop. Even Lucas would be proud. Aren't there other civilizations out there. I am suggesting there is no there, there. Whatever visitors we may have are of the interdimensional variety, not interstellar.

Now begins the apologetics or rationalization. If all is well that ends well, then clearly we have our work cut out for us, but whoever said that the best of all worlds would be boring?

Last edited by 99 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:07 am

Only one BPW........?  

The is quick answer, and a longer, historical answer......

The quick answer is that the BPW is necessarily personal.  A personal world is necessarily finite.  

This is the crucial observation, and which, to my mind, is a no brainer.  

At this point, I could simply invoke the rare earth hypothesis (REH).

But, if you take that cop out, you wind up with a serious eschatological problem..... in that would be impossible to choreograph any decent eschaton.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:14 am

dan wrote:PF,

All I’m asking of folks here is to exercise some cockpit awareness....... understand what sort of terrain you are flying over.

I have no idea what that means.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:38 am

PF,

Very simple......

This is BPW territory.   Did you not realize?

Well, now you know.  

I understand that smelly did an expert job of distracting us.  We all took our eyes off the ball, for the best possible amount of time.  

Now we can refocus..... at the best possible time.  

Back to choreography........

In order to choreograph the best possible Eschaton (bpE), it has to be done ‘sub specie aeternitas’.  

You can do that only by invoking the small world hypothesis (SWH).  

How can we invoke the SWH?

Very simple.......

We just turn the world inside out and upside down.  

This bit of legerdemain is performed automatically when you invoke immaterialism.  

This bit is what I refer to as the MoAPS.... the mother of all paradigm shifts.  

But, I’m afraid, PF, that the story doesn’t stop here......

With this eschatology, we are landed right back square in the middle of the prophetic tradition.  

This was just the tradition that had led to the abuse of smelly.  He would have none of it.  Can we blame him?  He was determined to stomp his feet on any such gambit.  

And, PF, it only gets worse........

If I can be instrumental in pulling off this MoAPS, I just might have to nominate myself into prophethood.  And the things really start going downhill.......

Now, you will begin to see what smelly was trying to protect all of us from, bless his heart.  

He was trying to protect you from my chicken little insanity...... may God have mercy.

You understand that the prophetic tradition had a built in hold, some 2,000 years ago.

You understand that I was trying to sneak the MoAPS in, under that radar...... and there was an obvious way to proceed..... appeal to john 16, which is just what I did, way back in 1977, probably before most everyone one else, here, was even born.

(cont.......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 pm

Dan wrote:He was trying to protect you from my chicken little insanity

The only insanity is when people refuse to examine those things that cannot be backed up and supported by materialists assumptions, hence why science only presents to us a very distorted and misrepresentation of ... reality.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Amen, 99........

Science has managed to ride roughshod over the Spirit.  

But, if, as I’m wont to claim, I am the h ghost, aka sot, then I’ll have to give most of the credit to the scientists, bless their hearts...... as well as to the cia, of course....... bless their hearts, as well.

All of that is what may be transpiring in the next few days in Utah and Mexico....... god willing...... well, ok, wcm, also.  

It’s just that simple, sports fans.  

Yes....... how to choreograph the falling of the sky is excruciating.  Now, you may get to do some Monday morning quarterbacking, you lucky folks, you.  

Let’s do find out if the cia has earned your hard earned tax dollars.  

Will this little show be good enough for gummint work.  

Does it sound as though I’m cheating? You betcha.

But, after all, all is fair in war and love...... didn’t you know?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Dan wrote:All of that is what may be transpiring in the next few days in Utah and Mexico....... god willing...... well, ok, wcm, also.

A spiritual awakening? I look forward to any updates on all of that.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Spiritual awakening........?

Well, that depends on whose spirits we’re talking about.  

That phrase can either be taken globally or personally.  

The intention, here, is that it be taken personally.  

This is all about the WoM/MoAPS.  No sleeping dog’s, please.  

In other words, don’t expect donny, bless his little heart, to be speaking ex cathedra.

No one is going to hold our hands, except each other.

Ron has been holding my hand for 26 years. Now it’s your turn.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Ok, got it. Smile
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Well, 99, shall we put you to the test.......?

What was that happened in Costa Rica, the second time we were there?

What happened the first time? Why was that mission aborted?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:12 pm

It's your forum Dan. But your 'Best Possible World' sounds like a nightmare scenario to me.

I think I'll sit this out for a while.

Best.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:16 pm

PF,

As you wish.  

You know what they say...... if you can’t stand the heat.......

But, wait....... where’s the nightmare?

Exactly what are you afraid of?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Uh oh, I said "got it" before Dan had finished adding comments to the post I was responding to. Am I up to the challenge? We'll see. I'm not going to agree with everything you present to us Dan just for the sake of agreeing with you but at least I'll consider the veracity of what you are saying at any given time... which is something that I do all the time anyway. You deserve at least that much from me and the rest of us here too. Smile

Last edited by 99 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:34 pm

Right now, 99, we’re just taking a little stroll down memory lane.  

But while we’re at it, could you clue us in on PF’s nightmare?

You’re more than welcome to take a wild guess......

But, let’s make this easier, 99.......

Could you tell us something about the princess?  

You could start with the known ‘facts’, and then get into a bit of the speculation.  

You can be very brief.  You could just start with a list of the ‘facts’.  

Just a few at a time.......

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:53 pm

(99 inadvertently deleted her previous post. The copy is here.....)

The Princess?
    She arrived via a pod that landed in Kashmir.
    She was adopted by a diplomat from that country.
    She met Ron, as a child, at the White House.
    She has wisdom beyond her years
    She's very pretty and has a nice personality but she also has a little bit of a temper too.
    She has crossed into other dimensions via portals
    And she's your friend.
    She's married to Ron.
    She has a pretty and intelligent little girl
    and doesn't put up with your s#%T a lot of times
    So you have to behave yourself when you're around her.
    In another realm.... she's an unknown beast of some sort.
    She also wears very nice and expensive jewelry.
    I strongly suspect that the Princess is very psychic or at least very intuitive.
    Wow, 99........ A+.  

Of course, you have combined speculation amongst the ‘facts’.

Let’s start of with what most of us agree are the known ‘facts’.......

She is married to Ron...... I was a witness.  

She is Kashmir’s mother........ I saw Kashmir in the hospital, 2 days after the birth, and witnessed that her alleged mom was no longer pregnant.  

She wears expensive jewelry....... well, I’m not a gemologist, so I’d better take pass.....

She has a little bit of a temper......... ok, and I still have the scar to prove it.  Otherwise, I do try to behave myself.  

She was adopted by a diplomat from Pakistan........ that is hearsay, but quite believable...... as to each of their statuses.  

The rest of your list is delving into speculation...... purely hearsay, and no documentation.  

So let’s, at this point, switch over to Ron’s backstory........ if you could please...... what do we know, and what might re reasonably suspect......?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 pm