UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Montage grokking
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by mion

» Disclosure - For U by U
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by smelly

» I designed a "THOUGHTS FLY TO INFINITY" SHIRT
Yesterday at 5:42 pm by TheSloth

»  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by HANIPAN

» Mandella Effect
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by HANIPAN

» Immaterialism 2
Yesterday at 3:40 pm by Cuan Scott

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:59 am by desertdweller

» Sunspot Observatory Shut Down Updates
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm by dan

» Immaterialism
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:58 am by Earthling

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

whoknows

Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by whoknows on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:29 pm

Dan wrote:Well, if truth be told...... that’s all I’ve ever done. I can’t think of any better waste of time.

Well, as one time waster to another, I rather find it time well spent wasted or not. Besides no where have found it to be forbidden, not that that ever stopped me. Too much uncertainty, well, except for Love, or if you wish, the Source.

OH almost forgot, being the fool around here I think I'm doing my job rather well. After all every chicken little needs a fool right.

I should have left out that last line in post 47 BTW. Don't know what got into me.

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:33 pm

I know clouds,

Have You never looked at the LAYERINGS of clouds?
Never wondered how millions of tons of water is floating above Your head?, I have.
It's as simple as the raindrops hitting Your head.

Newton should have pondered such, then considered the SUBSTANCE that is enabling all of this, and it ain't no fictional god.

The apple should have knocked some sense into His head, and He should have pondered what made the apple, how did it manage to be created above surface?

Have You never wondered about the ELECTRICAL releases in the cloud layers, as the discharge upwards and downwards?

H2o, is a big clue.

Consciousness clips onto hydrogen.

hobbit

Snarff

Post by Snarff on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:38 pm

How do i have infinite worth and potential sitting at my computer wasting my time reading nonsense

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Everything and nothing is persons within the substance of love.

There is no Love greater than Love with no object. For then you, yourself, have become love, itself.

Every idea or concept or understanding is object.

Objects can be useful only when you don't think they are useful. They are useful to show you how useless they are. That is all they are useful for.

The only useful thing all of this nonsense is for is for its very own nonsenseness, for within the nonsense is the sense.

Enjoying your merry go 'round all you muggles?

Rolling Eyes Laughing

rofl

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Snarff wrote:How do i have infinite worth and potential sitting at my computer wasting my time reading nonsense

What is time?
Nonsense has a use when you recognize what time really is....or isn't.
All you have is time within no time.
Wasting time is only possible when you think you are wasting time.
There is no time to be wasted so you must wake up Now.
No More time Left.
Go!

You all already have what you are all seeking here. What are you searching for? Don't you know who you are? Okay okay, keep up the illusions, you must be enjoying them if you cling so tightly to them.

Dan talks about clinging to the bible and how that is a bad idea.

How about stopping clinging to good and bad? How about stopping clinging to all ideas or concepts? Do that Dan and you will enter the "Kingdom of Heaven". Whatever that is anyway....

I don't know.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Sorry, hobbit, but you lost me on that last post...

Snarff,

Each of us could write books about our memories and intuitions.  I don’t know that your insights would be any less valid than anyone else’s.  

Debby was a librarian, and now a grandmother.  

Ackbar,

All of us cling to something until we let go.  We cling to whatever will get us through the day.  No judgment in that.  

Each of us lives on the edge of eternity. Our individual views are unrivaled. Each of us has an unparalleled Disclosure when we go to bed at night, and wake up in the morning.

(cont......)

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:17 pm

And so the view continues as it always has. Dan is not right and neither am I and we both are right also. Just depends on who is doing the  asking and who is doing the answering. Whichever way you want to spin it to win it not winning. But who has any wants? Dont know. Don't care.

Cling to not clinging is the clearest path to It.
The disclosure is the disclosure of that which can never be disclosed. It only discloses when it discloses and conceals when it conseal. In letting go we toutch it. In taking off we land down.

It first was there when it searched for itself and then got lost in the searching. It then returned unto itself as dust that settled up to the clouds.. Then falling up back to the ground it once again did settled down, but now with eyes left looking down the head of clown just floats around.

Which mask will settle next in line and what will flow from ocean tides?

Don't know. It's peaceful here. Disclosure moving along very well. Disclosure done the new world grows and watching eyes are pinned up high. Does Kashmir sow? Who is she? Don't really know. Could be the source of all we think we know. Could be a thought just passing through with roots below and lingering stars that glow.

Kashmir is a word like Tao. Like all words it's just a word in Now.

Last edited by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Ack! Ack!

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Cool song Atom bomb!

Pay no attention to Atomic. He Knows he's lost in space now.

I'm taking over this opperation now.

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 pm

First order of business.
Wei wu Wei.
Second order of business.
Watch the fireworks display when the fifth of November comes to play.
Last order of business, disclosure bus eats the Moon and clears the way for loons to play.

Here is our introduction tutorial.
This will be our Rosetta Stone of disclosure. Don't forget your pens.

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Oh shells beneath the darkand dirty sail, what comes to blow the wrist from under? What loose and chill depart asunder? From high tide to Winters end I feel it push against my skin. I stick my fist into his side and pull the heart strings cold and hollow. Then strapped and feeble time doth flow betwixt the way of wheels consealed and crumbling. Time is an illusion and we are it's forsaken fetus. Burn what's left of that which you abort and eat your flesh before you hear the cries.

You are my child. My lost and pitfull arm of thunder, from which conducts this purple sound. Now shut up and sit down so other fools can circle 'round.

Last edited by Ackbar on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:37 pm

Okay Atomic, time is up. Do what you do as you always do. This opperation is stitched up and looking good. Ugly scabs but pretty scars. I've just been picking scabs again just to watch them bleed. It puts the lotion on!

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 pm

Ignore me guys. That was wierd. The Tao Tei Ching made me do nothing and so here I am.

Om.

When silence speaks just listen. When the Tao says be silent, laugh and do not doing, relentlessly clapping with one hand twice at the same time.

Now, if you really want to meet an ET, then clap with one hand twice at the same time. That is their bat signal. But do it with love unwavering and faith unbound.

Last edited by Ackbar on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:54 pm

A librarian? So much for rumors. Not that there's anything wrong with being a librarian and a grandmother. That's nice! Smile

But saw that 'Rabbit hole' video yesterday where you showed that injury incurred via the 'princess' and even though it's none of our business who you choose to hang out with, you made it our business when you showed that injury on your arm to all of us. The relationship sounds toxic Dan and you're too old to have to hassle with something like that. It's not good for your health.

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:22 am

Dan,

"Lost"

You posted part of a song about clouds, and looking at them from all sides but still not knowing them.

I watch nature very carefully, from all sides and from different dimensions, it's how a dowser operates, thus most are lost by what is detectable.

The clouds are reacting to two opposite spins of consciousness.
Implosion.
outrush.
Centrifugal.
centripetal.

All of which is displacement of 3D so called atoms, and that's where the cross feature comes in.
Polarity and equator.

Each so called atom being akin to a magnet, and they are then either attracted or repelled relative to larghe scale fields of consciousness spinning either inwards or outwards.

Your so called flying saucers utilise exactly the self same field manipulation to displace in location .
There is no gravity.

Why on earth do you think there is millions of gallons of water floating about if there is gravity?
Everything would be pancake like in a stupid gravity world.

hobbit

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 am

99 wrote:
But saw that 'Rabbit hole' video yesterday where you showed that injury incurred via the 'princess' and even though it's none of our business who you choose to hang out with, you made it our business when you showed that injury on your arm to all of us. The relationship sounds toxic Dan and you're too old to have to hassle with something like that. It's not good for your health.

You incurred an injury from the Princess? What video is this?
Well, Good for you! I hope it hurt real good. And then I hope you learned something and got over it quick. Is this a case of the black and white wolf biting the sheep who got scared of his own dark reflection and kicked it's legs or something?
Who knows? What cares? These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:28 am

Injury.......? It’s my badge of honor...... a mere love tap.

hobbit, you’re in the fifth dimension..... I’m still in the third...... obviously. Princess is in the sixth.

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:46 am

dan wrote:Injury.......?  It’s my badge of honor...... a mere love tap.  

hobbit, you’re in the fifth dimension..... I’m still in the third...... obviously.  Princess is in the sixth.  

IMHO ( in my hobbit opinion)

The substance is in 4D.
As it spins it co-joins with it's opposite spin into 3D.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/spirals.htm

I have experienced my 5D self at very powerful implosion portal locations.

The geometry is detectable and forms nested implosion locations, normally alongside nested outrush locations, they are always measurable apart in inch's to Fibonacci distances.

A dual cross feature then is detectable where bloch wall zig zag flows are detectable.
Bloch walls are sometimes known as Neal walls.
hobbit

Last edited by hobbit on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:00 am

http://www.crumbleholme.plus.com/Beakerfolk/pottery/typesofbeakerfolkpottery.htm

IMHO,
The beaker grooved ware funeral urns are inscribed with the detectable occurrence relative to the location.
This is where the eternal self trips across dimensions as it travels within the substance of love ( consciousness)

Our 3D body is a mere vehicle for our eternal selves to experience this crackpot place.

hobbit

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:12 am

hobbit,

Well, back in the day, I had a quantum solid state class from Felix.  So maybe that’s how dowsing works.  Maybe like energy bands in semiconductors.

It’s all about wave functions in periodic lattices.  This may be one of the ways that interpersonal subjectivism organizes itself...... and organizes us.  

But the lattices are actually fractals...... something like Fibonacci.  

I have spent some time playing with Mandelbrot sets..... with all the little ‘brots’.  There is a semi-periodicity, as with quasi-crystals.  

And then you get the superconduction bands where fermions turn into bosons.  

And out of all this, we manage to conjure atoms...... thru downward causation.  

That downward causation works like our DNA.... in reverse..... sort of...... speaking of quasi-crystals.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:57 am

dan wrote:Injury.......?  It’s my badge of honor...... a mere love tap.  

Badge of honor eh? Okay then. If you say so. Baptism by immersion is my version of the same.

I got bit by the wolf once also, but it was more of a virtual bite (Facebook block). All my fault. Had to use magick, patience, reality transurfing with mirrors, and a whole lot of faith to reconnect. Honesty and good deeds are what the Princess values most...or so I've been told.

But you don't really need her. Don't need anyone. You have everything you need already and you are enough as is, but you probably know that already.

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am

Folks have had a lot of patient persistence, down by the Lake..... your Lake.  

The canary is getting ready to sing...... some of us would like to hope.  The Princess is in that mix, although she readily denies it all.  

The princess is our canary...... down the mine shaft we call the Earth.  There is a bit of light at the end of that shaft.  If you blink, you’ll miss it.  

Information is where you find it...... physicists know that every electron carries more information than our DNA does, and DNA is composed of trillions of electrons..... go figure.  

Through entanglement, every electron carries all the information of the universe...... potentially.  

Quantum coherence suffers heat death, just like the universe, in some theories.  Physicists suspect there is a Telos...... Jack Sarfatti can even taste it..... on the future event horizon..... he calls it the cosmic mind...... or VALIS.  No..... VALIS called Jack, but his mother told VALIS to leave her boy alone.  

noon.......

Ack,

We may not have free will, but, often enough, the show keeps us on the edge of our seats...... not unlike a roller coaster ride.  Hang on....

No one understands coherence...... we don’t even understand incoherence.  We call it coarse graining.  Is God being coarse, or is it us, as proxies for God?  

See quantum decoherence....... a awful lot of hand waving, if you ask me..... wiki.....
Criticism of the adequacy of decoherence theory to solve the measurement problem has been expressed by Anthony Leggett: "I hear people murmur the dreaded word “decoherence”. But I claim that this is a major red herring".

The quantum nature of the system is simply "leaked" into the environment so that a total superposition of the wavefunction still exists, but exists — at least for all practical purposes[26] — beyond the realm of measurement.
Measurement beyond measurement ...... hmmm..... it sounds like Zen.  

And, if this is not enough, don’t miss ‘quantum darwinism’.  It’s all about how our own beloved classical world manages to emerge from the quantum world......
From this view quantum Darwinism provides a Darwinian explanation at the basis of our reality, explaining the unfolding or evolution of our classical macroscopic world.
It sounds rather more like the tail wagging the dog......

I suspect that Aharonov’s weak measurements come into this picture.  

And it all comes back to the inter-personalism of ‘Wigner’s friend’.  There must be some magic in them-thar hills.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:08 am; edited 9 times in total

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:48 am

I don't think we have free will. Just watching a movie.

What happens next?

Don't know. Don't care. Facsinating movie

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:55 am

99 wrote:The relationship sounds toxic

Been saying this for a while. The only people I can see their having best interest in is them selves.

Though that is not uncommon. zeitgeist? Does it matter, I somehow think it does, at very least our reaction to it.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:18 am

wk,

It may be toxic, but it’s how we keep it all personal.  Or should we share.....?  Blood is thicker than water..... speaking of substances.

Back to Quantum Darwinism.......

It’s all about sneaking teleology/vitalism in the back door.

It’s also about negentropy and Maxwell’s demon.

Portals have everything to do with entanglement. This was one of the last pieces of information that Princess conveyed to me.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:16 am