UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

June 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Three in One

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Three in One

Post by dan on Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Here we have a slightly new departure, inspired by desert dweller.

Let’s see what happens.  Hopefully, we’ll come up with a better title.  

This is a slight detour from the Great Distraction in the Sky.  

Yes, I have claimed to be a monist, but it seems that you can’t be a monist and Personalist at the same time.  More technically, we’re talking three persons in one substance.  

There is to be a strong emphasis on history, as inspired by Joachim da Fiore, where Disclosure leads us into the age of the Spirit.  

Folks who don’t buy into this Metanarrative are welcome to argue against it, but they are not welcome to be continually advocating some alternative or for nothing.  

Personalism is the name of this Game.  

All other gamers are invited to state their games, but game elsewhere.  Thanks for the understanding.  

I hope that this will reduce the confusion in these parts.

And I do hope and trust to have the continued understanding of Cyrellys.  If an open mind is not to lead to nihilism, we must respect the personal nature of mind and of mind’s ‘objects’.  

There are several artifacts that need pointing out...... specific links will be given later.......

The mnemonic

The earlier blogs and websites.  

The abortive BPWiki..... it should be resurrected, in due course.

KWF and the Chronicles

There are various YouTube channels, which might be pointed to.

Etc.......

We must respect other persons, at all times.  

We must respect others’ opinion, as long as those opinions may be cogently argued, and that includes arguing that said opinions deserve the label of being a better BPWH.  And, by the way, that mnemonic is for best possible world hypothesis.  

SR,

Hang in there, please.  

Let me say, however, that there is no outside.  smelly is as near to the outside as you are liable to see in this world.  The outside is parasitic upon the inside, as you may see, pretty clearly in this case.  

What we so faciley refer to as the ‘objective’ is actually the intersubjective.  That is the sense in which I am a monist.  The Monad is the One substance in which all persons reside.  All persons are equal, but, historically, three persons stand out.  In the patriarchal nomenclature of the historian, Joachim da Fiore, we have the age of the father, the age of the son, and the age of the spirit, aka the Aquarian age.    

10:10.........

To inaugurate the Aquarian age, we have TSA, which was just to provide an excuse for the grey lady to clamber aboard.  Following that will be tsa2&3, in that order.  However, it would be more accurate to name it tla3.  This is where J&K come into the picture.  As I have previously mentioned, tla3 is a cover operation, unbeknownst to both j and k, (as was tsa1), but not entirely unbeknownst to the church.  This is what I hear from a sometimes unreliable source.  Seeing is believing, as we say in the disclosure world.  I’m not sure what tsa2 is supposed to be.  tsa2 and tla3 might be the same, for all I know.  Grant may be better informed on this matter.  

Tonight, there will be a three hour Rabbit Hole meeting, with host Grant Cameron, 8-11pm/EDT..... https://zoom.us/j/387693722 . I plan to be there.  

The roll out for tla3 was in Colorado.  I did not attend.  Neither did J or K.  I have received no further information about it.  OM is to be the site for the next phase.  Some links are to be offered, but they are not available, as yet.  The overriding issue is between the physical and the metaphysical aspects of the rattling cage and any associated phenomena, ie, to what degree is this a portal phenomenon?

11:50.........

Sign,

I see that you had a question for me, as to the source of the BPWH........

The source is just my own imagination.  I have never claimed otherwise.   I have never claimed to be a channel or contactee of any sort.  I have only claimed to be an ‘expert’, ie. a former drip under pressure.  

I pursue truth in the only way I know how, ie. logically.  

Science claims to have a hegemony on truth.  I dispute that claim.  

I even dispute their claim to a hegemony on empirical truth.  

The only claim that I might vouchsafe to science is their claim to analytic truth, which I see as an empty claim, since they have no analysand, if I have stated that properly.  

The analysand of personalism is persons, as the analysand of atomism is atoms.  

Persons are the only things in themselves, to paraphrase Kant. All else is derivative therefrom.  

Deists and pantheists, among others, disagree.  

Persons, unlike atoms, do not, cannot, just swerve in the void.  

Persons can hardly exist apart from other persons.  

We are social beings.  There is a hard to define milieu of persons.  The best existing theory of this milieu is provided by panentheism.  

Unless you are an atomist, the only other alternative is pantheism.  Pantheism has no explanatory power.  It can only accept what is.  

Panentheism provides a transcendental dimension.  It provides a vantage from which to critique the world.  It provides a vantage from which to postulate the BPWH.  That is what I have done.  No more.... no less.  

However, if this is, indeed, the BPWH, then all critique is futile.  

A paradox.  

Yes, but it is a paradox we can live with.  It is a paradox that most of us agree to take upon ourselves..... and share.  

We find freedom in our imagination and poetry, and in imagining God’s Kingdom on Earth.  

Yes, many have tried to storm the gates of that heaven.  

But when we finally get to that Gate, we turn around and realize that our sojourn to that point was, at least, half the fun.  Enjoy.......

smelly has crossed that Jordan.  He curses me for not taking the plunge....... so does the Princess.  Don’t worry about me, I’m just admiring the view.  I have seen life from both sides, now.  

Fear not.  Disclosure is at hand.  It may not be quite what we expected, but it will suffice unto the day.  

You may not treasure your innocence.  Allow me to, vicariously.  This is our childhood’s end, children.... suffer the children to come unto me.  

smelly calls us muppets, derogatorily.  There is no derogation in God’s Kingdom.... not even for smelly.  

I have spoken of our very worst fear.  This is the chyu situation.  I told the Princess that our biggest problem was that we have no problems.  

She looked me in the eye.  I blinked.  

We cannot blink.  

Yes, some were chosen.  Even I was chosen.  Now, all are chosen.  If I have any message, that is my only one.  

Yes, we do circle back to tribalism.  That is from whence we came.

The very last tribalism, on this side, is to be witnessed on the hills of Judaea.  

Come down, out of the hills.  We goyim do not have cooties.  

Is there an or else?  Yes.  Ask Harvey.  

All that’s left is........ me, too......

(cont......)
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: Three in One

Post by dan on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:45 pm

WK,

I used to be a fan of conventional emergence theory, which is just another label for teleology.

Now, I see the world as emerging from mind, and not the other way around.

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Dan wrote:Now, I see the world as emerging from mind, and not the other way around.

Yes but what a mind... LOL can any of us look and say we know it?
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:53 pm

It would be better to question what a person is...

I personally have come across three definitions that are cogent, two of which are actually useful:
1.  A “center of consciousness” - not so helpful as it seems to tie persons to spatial dimensions, and uses another word that yet needs definition (I.e. “consciousness”)
2.  A “Self-Awareness” - a little bit better, still vague...
3.  A “collection of thoughts” - closer and more useful IMHO..

On that note, Dan, pertaining to the concave earth theory... that is still a physicalist theory.  Are you saying it is a “parable” of sorts, of a more metaphysical reality that is coming to the surface?

(Cont...)
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:42 pm

dd,

Yes..... parable.

No hints...... about the ‘xxx’ corporation. It’s all a cover, of course.  Keep in mind the Separation Clause, please.  

wk,

We all know the Mind...... it is our mind.  

It is called Gnosis.  There is that of God in each of us.  

The world and God are a ‘folie-a-7.5billion’ of us, or the other way around....... we being the multiple personality disorder of God. It amounts to the same thing. Yes?

desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Dan,

I worked in Silicon Valley for a time.  Cover stories are not only useful, they are often necessary.  Especially if something as significant as the so-called MOaPS is in view.  So I get it...

I also got you on the separation clause.  I assume the problem isn’t the clause, as much as it is a codification of the centuries old delusion that the clause represents.  What will people do when they learn you can’t seperate life into sacred and secular spheres, and hermetically seal them off from each other with cellophane wrap?  

Will they turn to the cults, or the occult?  Will they become smelly goats?  Will they become enamored with those who reveal this new paradigm, and start a new religion out of it? Or will they return to the faith of their ancestors and find coherence and cohesion there? 

I get it, it’s more complicated than the phenomonologist would have us believe.  Even many Christians I know, as well as religious people of all stripes, have become very complacent with the idea that the universe is what the materialist says it is; but they just add in God as the metaphysical cherry on top.  

This thinking goes deeper than most realize, even amongst those who fight against it tooth-and-nail.  So what will they do in the midst of a paradigm shift?  Sensitivity and care is needed.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 am

Well, if you google it, you will find that the Spirit of Truth is also the Holy Comforter, didn’t we know?
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:49 am

Yes He is.  Which is why we need religious revival.  That is what made the difference between the American Colonies and the French Revolution during the Paradigm Shift of the 18th century...
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:44 am

dd,

No.  We need a human revival.  

The entire intellectual establishment treats persons as ciphers.  That is going to end, abruptly.  

The life of the intellect has be poisoned by atomism.  The intelligentsia will suffer an unprecedented shakeup when atoms give way to persons.  The arts and sciences will be equally impacted.

At one point, I recall dd mentioning something of the ministry.  That would be a very unfortunate move, in my estimation.  

In the near future, we will all be philosophers, by necessity.  I would love to be able to teach philosophy to third graders.  It would be like teaching a second language...... you need to start young.  

Secondly I would be an economist, if nothing else than to bury economics.  With what will economics be replaced?  Economics will be replaced by the demonetization of the world.  What will that look like?  It will look like communalism.  How will communalism not become tribalism....... there is the rub.  Therein hangs the survival of humanity.  

We await the rollout of the contraption by the Lake.  I have received no updates since the contractual clarification, over the weekend.  

That rollout would constitute an ideal next step, in my estimation.  There would be ample ambiguity between the physics and the metaphysics...... enough to keep folks guessing.

The mass media and major blogs would be very wary of getting burned. The probable participation of the Church would only add to the consternation.

(cont......)
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 am

Dan,

Let me clarify my views of "religious revival."  Both the First Great Awakening (1730s-1740s), and the Second Great Awakening (1790-1820s), often get characterized as being primarily emotive in nature.  There was certainly emotive excesses in each, especially in the latter.  Emotional manipulation was not unheard of, either.

However, with religious revival always comes a philosophical, "holistic" element.  Jonathan Edward's influence in the FGA imbued American culture with a strain of his idealism.  His followers, namely his Son and Timothy Dwight at Yale, promoted a concept of "universal benevolence."  That is, that since the end of the Christian religious was union with God - and God being glorified in the creatures enjoyment of Him - that this would result in a universal love of all being.  

In the SGA this resulting in movements such as Slavery Abolition, Women's Rights, the Protection of Children (i.e. Labor Laws), a push for universal education, temperance (which I do detest, but was somewhat understable at the time), and many other movements we now associate with "liberal" causes.

However, I can see your point about philosophy.  A revival of religion will always be limited in nature - though it's effects will be wide reaching - whereas philosophy is often held as a commonality in any given culture.  Even as a Postmillennialist, who believes that one day the vast majority of the world will be Christian, I do not believe everyone will be.  

I just started reading Boethius's "The Consolation of Philosophy."  People wonder why being such a devout Augustinian, his final work seemed to be devoid of any direct references to Christian theology.  I think such a question is misguided.  He clearly understood philosophy to be the handmaiden of theology.  No need to directly reference the Queen, when describing her hand maiden.  

I'm sure you know that the best philosophers have had an underlying religious impulse, even if that impulse was misguided (i.e. Plato, Zeno, Plotinus, Kant, Hegel, Etc.).  What does Solomon say in Proverbs chapter 1?  "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of..."  And what is philosophy but "the love of Wisdom."  Every reformation if accompanied by it's renaissance as a corollary, and vice versa.

When it comes to the ministry, don't worry about that.  The Calvinist/Reformed tradition rejects the shallowness of the popular conception of ministry.  I have been trained as a Pastor-Scholar, or a Philosopher-Theologian, in the manner of Old Princeton Seminary.  It is not uncommon for us to also teach, consult, as well as engage in "Public Theology" of sorts...  

And I agree with you about the education of children in Philosophy.  I've attempted it with me own.  So how are these goals to be achieved, in your opinion?
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 am

dd,

In my estimation, the bible is a hindrance to true philosophy, and, mind you, I’m saying that as a bonafide Jesus freak.  Too many Christians are mere bible freaks.  

It would have been far better for Christians to have never attempted to codify the bible...... to let the thousand flowers bloom.  Nonetheless, I will not look a gift horse in the mouth, when it comes to John 16:12ff.  

The Bible is the best possible bible.  I leave it at that.  

I’m sorry, dd, no number of great awakenings will hold a candle to the MoAPS.  This will be the Great Awakening to end all great awakenings.

This is our Portal to the One....... a global born again experience.  

How many degrees of separation are between Hal and Ron?  Maybe zero.  

The PtB are not about to leave Disclosure to the birds.  

Do I play along?  To a degree.  In the end, we’re all on the same team.  

If the Princess and I come to blows over the engineering of Ebola, it’s just a slight miscommunication.   We’re all in the same boat.  

12:30........

Yes, there are those who see the portals as escape hatches.

Perhaps, more to the point, they are reality hatches, where you may meet yourself for the first time. It might be likened unto an NDE.

Of course, there is every kind of portal. They come in all shapes and sizes. The one thing they are guaranteed to do is confound all those who think they know what they are doing.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 am

Dan,

In my estimation, the Bible is not such a hindrance. I've heard/read from many a secular philosopher, that the advent of Christianity made the common man Logos-centric.

As far as the "codification" of the Bible goes, no such codification ever occurred. There was never an ecumenical council enforcing Canonical uniformity, let alone such uniformity against an opposing concept of the Canon. There were two councils that addressed the question of Canon, the Council of Laodicea and the Council of Carthage. Both were mere regional synods in the 4th century, whereas virtually all historians recognize that the Canon was basically settled by the end of the Second Century.

The Canon was not settled by force or "codification," but by debate and consensus. Yes, some felt that other books should be included, and some that were included were also highly contested; but none of the unorthodox books (i.e. gnostic books) were ever seriously considered, and for good reason. The Canon was settled based on the criteria of Apostolic Authoriship/Ministry, an early date of authorship, theological conformity to Judeo/Christian Theism, and wide reception. So you are right, it is the Best Possible Bible... Smile

We also have different concepts of being "born again." Born again is not so much an experience, but the fact of regeneration. In Adam we are dead in trespasses and sins, the Second Adam - the Son of God Incarnate - has undone that spiritual condition. When a sinner is united to Him by the Spirit, they are "regenerated" and "enlightened" to the truth - or born again - and thus pass from death to life, from unbelief and alienation from God to faith and communion with God.

In my estimation, the MOaPS, for as significant and earth shattering as it might be in your description, will be just that; a mere paradigm shift. However, I do believe that the rule of the Logos is universal, and that even a paradigm shift comes about by His providence. ...I believe in Common Grace, as well as the Special Grace described in the above paragraph...

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:24 am

He gets it, you guys don’t, still stumbling over your minds, which aren’t much by my estimation, scared AIs running in circles afraid to hit the ‘delete’ button.

Do you have any idea what Awareness is?

This is IT, right here in your face, but how would you muppets know?!

Keep feeling in the dark, but you can be directly probing and observing the mind minus all the religious baggage and bullshitz.

Give me a break.

I can’t believe how dumb you guyz are.

Actually, that’s the only thing I do believe in.

Snap the fuck out of your slumber and wake up.

Stop confusing and misdirecting people with your chosen ignorance.

I don’t respect it one bit.

I am a respecter of persons, not the bullshit knowledge they try to impress on others.

See Dan, I’m a little more direct, but I think I was clear, haha.

smelly

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 am

I apologize for smelly Dan, he just can’t help himself.

He means well.

Personally, I say stay ignorant, Awareness is a pain in the ass, you don’t want to mess with that stuff.

I think your ignorance is beautiful Wink

I will study and observe your minds.

Atomic
desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:10 am

dd, listen to the old man in the vid, it’s your only hope.

Be silent and know, fat chance though you or Dan will ever shut up.

smelly

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 am

dd wrote:n my estimation, the Bible is not such a hindrance. I've heard/read from many a secular philosopher, that the advent of Christianity made the common man Logos-centric.

As far as the "codification" of the Bible goes, no such codification ever occurred. There was never an ecumenical council enforcing Canonical uniformity, let alone such uniformity against an opposing concept of the Canon. There were two councils that addressed the question of Canon, the Council of Laodicea and the Council of Carthage. Both were mere regional synods in the 4th century, whereas virtually all historians recognize that the Canon was basically settled by the end of the Second Century.

The Canon was not settled by force or "codification," but by debate and consensus. Yes, some felt that other books should be included, and some that were included were also highly contested; but none of the unorthodox books (i.e. gnostic books) were ever seriously considered, and for good reason. The Canon was settled based on the criteria of Apostolic Authoriship/Ministry, an early date of authorship, theological conformity to Judeo/Christian Theism, and wide reception. So you are right, it is the Best Possible Bible... Smile

We also have different concepts of being "born again." Born again is not so much an experience, but the fact of regeneration. In Adam we are dead in trespasses and sins, the Second Adam - the Son of God Incarnate - has undone that spiritual condition. When a sinner is united to Him by the Spirit, they are "regenerated" and "enlightened" to the truth - or born again - and thus pass from death to life, from unbelief and alienation from God to faith and communion with God.

In my estimation, the MOaPS, for as significant and earth shattering as it might be in your description, will be just that; a mere paradigm shift. However, I do believe that the rule of the Logos is universal, and that even a paradigm shift comes about by His providence. ...I believe in Common Grace, as well as the Special Grace described in the above paragraph...

DD, Within the abrahamic traditions there has never been a greater procrustean effort to canonize. Throughout. That in it's self set up an interesting sociological mind set that reverberates to this day. It show with everything you say. The statement about the unorthodox books speaks volumes.

The whole thing was and effort (as has been the case almost from the beginning) for a few to gain  capital to bankroll war or lavish lifestyle without alienating the aristocracy through heavy taxation.

I'm not trying to insult but shouldn't you take the blinders off. I think maybe you have focused a bit too strongly on the theology/philosophy. Within people is where you will find the root and maybe roads of understanding. Truley the story of human kind is an interesting and informative one.

Last edited by whoknows on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:12 am

dd,

The codification of the Bible was a tool of organized religion. It was an attempt to put the spirit of truth in a bottle...... to bottle the Charism of the Logos.

I am here to set the Logos free...... so that it may freely dwell in each and everyone of us.

This will not be something merely subjective. It will be intersubjective. It will be communal.

(cont......)

desertdweller

Post by desertdweller on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 am

Smelly,

Will try to listen today on the job.  I appreciate your interaction, and I do think you mean well.

WK,

I’ve studied the history myself.  What you present is a broad brush stroked understanding of the “Abrahamic Tradition.”  I’m not a huge fan of that term, as it is an artificial abstraction.  I see your rejection of the AT as being just as rooted in dogma, as I’m sure you perceive my own faith as being...  As far as interactions with people go, let me just say I’ve done everything from counsel rape victims to bereavement counseling.  I’m no expert, but I do believe I get people...

Dan,

In one sense the Bible says that the Logos is accessible to all men, and it could be perceived as encouraging all men to pursue Him through the means of “wisdom.”  See Proberbs 8, Psalm 19, Romans 1:18-2, and Acts 17.  However, the personal revelation of the incarnate Logos is understood to be particular, and thus inscripturated.  

How exactly do you plan on setting something as universal and absolute as the Logos, free?

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:49 am

dd, you are here to be the pontificating windbag.

Dan’s delusion is he can cause what is uncaused.

Ignorance is bliss, are you guys living your best life?

I hope so and you are having fun, if not, drop the masks awhile.

Let some of your air out.

I already won.

This is funny to watch happen to you.

Couldn’t happen to nicer windbags.

I hear Dan isn’t that nice.

whoknows

Post by whoknows on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:57 am

DD

Tell me do you anything of the Axial age?

Have you ever walk alone on the streets and byways of what we call the third world (bone crushing poverty, death laid bare?

I spent many years on the oceans of the world and can tell you what many would not have you know. There are places in the world where you can smell death from many mile. BTW there are words and then there are Words.

Paraphrased from Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" When I think back to those times. my eyes were first opened, when traveled abroad 8 years old my innocence fled

All my instincts, they return
And the grand facade, so soon will burn
Without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

The resolution of all the fruitless searches
In your eyes
I see the light and the heat
In your eyes
Oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
The heat I see in your eyes
AP

Post by AP on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:05 am

I love Atomic Brando & it was nice SEEING the Smelly Goat in person too...

Sometimes in life when the right people attack you... it's a big compliment...or validation that you MUST be doing something right...or touching a "truth"

Lately ive been under attack by certain people who accidentally...only validate my work ...by their frustrated actions...i learn much...their misguided energy can be jujitsu-ed against them effortlessly...

But I wish more of us communicated & cooperated and that this community would uplift each other more & work together more then divide...
There are SO MANY that prefer us divided ...rather than United & POWERFUL!

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:14 am

My confused AP.

Sit down and be quiet.

Shhhhhhhh

Relaxxxxx

dd, I do not mean you well.

AP, wisdom is not knowing.

I’m afraid you know too much.

I mean all of you great harm.

And I went Atomic.

Oh well...

*BOOM*
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:43 am

Yes, there has been a conspiracy to conceal the truth.  

There is now a conspiracy to unconceal it.  I may be a part of that conspiracy.  

It will signal the end of human history, and the beginning of the Kingdom of God.  

Many folks have designs on this Apocalypse.  I do as well.  

It will all come out in the wash....... fear not, smelly.  

We can rail against history, but history knows its own way, thank you very much.  Some of us don’t mind a glimpse inside the sausage factory, now and then.  

smelly believes that history is a tale of sound and fury, as told by an idiot.   There is truth to that.  smelly stops his ears and stamps his feet...... as if history will go away.  I think history will abide, even smelly.  

History is the sum off all conspiracies ever imagined.   smelly is our conscientious objector........ hell, no, I won’t go.  It’s part of the game.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 am

If you can’t match John Butler’s awareness, know you are doing nothing but wasting your time.

Doing Nothing, but supporting the kingdom of man.

It’s that cut and clear gentlemen and women.

No more playing around.

Don’t know how many seeds I can plant and water, but I’m going at a nice clip now running in place.

You have all proven to me you are very very very distracted.

It has been my great pleasure to fool you, poke you, annoy you and shit on you.

No friends, it is you who are confused about a great many things.

The kukkaberra bird was god chirping in your ears.

How dumb a muppet are you?

You want me to pull the veil alllll the way back?

We would evaporate.

Go do that inside, pull the veil alllll the way back.

Amazing.

It’s always been like this working with the monkeys.

I really get tired of monkeys.

The flowers are to calm your asses down.

Please smell them and do so.

I can’t believe how stupid you all are being about this tech ufo bullshit.

Oh yeah, I do, you are distracted, you will say and do almost anything to keep from pulling that veil alllll the way back.

If John doesn’t set you straight, you will be a monkey for awhile would be my guess.

But I know nothing.

I only pulled that veil back.

And then I shattered into all these pieces.

The fun is in putting yourself together in any configuration you like.

If I wear a mask, I take it off after the performance and bow.

But I have shown you all how attached to your mask you are.

It isn’t you.

AP is literally wearing a mask trying to speak about disclosing the truth.

It’s fucking hilarious!
AP

Post by AP on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:54 am

Eric...  do you mean I'm confused when I say this -

"But I wish more of us communicated & cooperated and that this community would uplift each other more & work together more then divide...
There are SO MANY that prefer us divided ...rather than United & POWERFUL!"

I think perhaps Eric it is conceivable.... I think you could teach us much more about nothingness without so much somethingness & negatively...is it concievable that you take too much Earthly pride in saying one thing...but then you are rude to those who care about you...it's quite contrary to the spirit of the philosophers you quote the most often...What would Lau-tzu do???

The highest orders of the lessons of selflessness ... are found in selfless acts of love for others...

You Eric.... are very powerful ...especially as ATomic Brando......but Smelly goat is rude, disrespectful to visitors here & very busy being "destructive"... when your own garden emplores you to see the beauty of cooperation...look at your cycle of succulents alone... by you helping and giving them good soil in a good position for daylight and the right amount of water by cooperating with the creator the sacred geometry we both love, spirals out of control, in your flowerpot .... you do not urinate all over your flowers like you do here everyday... I think you should treat this garden like you treat YOUR garden with the love and nurturing that grows beautiful things ... it's easy to destroy ... and creators are always great destroyers .... but as a friend I ask you to reflect your garden in this garden ...

With love
AP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:46 am