Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Three in One - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+19
mion
Course Catalog
Cuan Scott
AtomicBrando
GSB/SSR
Just wandering
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
Z
DrZaius
whoknows
@awestruckt
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
GrandCru
jofo
Sign
dan
23 posters

Three in One

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Three in One - Page 7 Empty Three in One

Post by dan Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Here we have a slightly new departure, inspired by desert dweller.

Let’s see what happens.  Hopefully, we’ll come up with a better title.  

This is a slight detour from the Great Distraction in the Sky.  

Yes, I have claimed to be a monist, but it seems that you can’t be a monist and Personalist at the same time.  More technically, we’re talking three persons in one substance.  

There is to be a strong emphasis on history, as inspired by Joachim da Fiore, where Disclosure leads us into the age of the Spirit.  

Folks who don’t buy into this Metanarrative are welcome to argue against it, but they are not welcome to be continually advocating some alternative or for nothing.  

Personalism is the name of this Game.  

All other gamers are invited to state their games, but game elsewhere.  Thanks for the understanding.  

I hope that this will reduce the confusion in these parts.

And I do hope and trust to have the continued understanding of Cyrellys.  If an open mind is not to lead to nihilism, we must respect the personal nature of mind and of mind’s ‘objects’.  

There are several artifacts that need pointing out...... specific links will be given later.......

The mnemonic

The earlier blogs and websites.  

The abortive BPWiki..... it should be resurrected, in due course.

KWF and the Chronicles

There are various YouTube channels, which might be pointed to.

Etc.......

We must respect other persons, at all times.  

We must respect others’ opinion, as long as those opinions may be cogently argued, and that includes arguing that said opinions deserve the label of being a better BPWH.  And, by the way, that mnemonic is for best possible world hypothesis.  

SR,

Hang in there, please.  

Let me say, however, that there is no outside.  smelly is as near to the outside as you are liable to see in this world.  The outside is parasitic upon the inside, as you may see, pretty clearly in this case.  

What we so faciley refer to as the ‘objective’ is actually the intersubjective.  That is the sense in which I am a monist.  The Monad is the One substance in which all persons reside.  All persons are equal, but, historically, three persons stand out.  In the patriarchal nomenclature of the historian, Joachim da Fiore, we have the age of the father, the age of the son, and the age of the spirit, aka the Aquarian age.    

10:10.........

To inaugurate the Aquarian age, we have TSA, which was just to provide an excuse for the grey lady to clamber aboard.  Following that will be tsa2&3, in that order.  However, it would be more accurate to name it tla3.  This is where J&K come into the picture.  As I have previously mentioned, tla3 is a cover operation, unbeknownst to both j and k, (as was tsa1), but not entirely unbeknownst to the church.  This is what I hear from a sometimes unreliable source.  Seeing is believing, as we say in the disclosure world.  I’m not sure what tsa2 is supposed to be.  tsa2 and tla3 might be the same, for all I know.  Grant may be better informed on this matter.  

Tonight, there will be a three hour Rabbit Hole meeting, with host Grant Cameron, 8-11pm/EDT..... https://zoom.us/j/387693722 . I plan to be there.  

The roll out for tla3 was in Colorado.  I did not attend.  Neither did J or K.  I have received no further information about it.  OM is to be the site for the next phase.  Some links are to be offered, but they are not available, as yet.  The overriding issue is between the physical and the metaphysical aspects of the rattling cage and any associated phenomena, ie, to what degree is this a portal phenomenon?

11:50.........

Sign,

I see that you had a question for me, as to the source of the BPWH........

The source is just my own imagination.  I have never claimed otherwise.   I have never claimed to be a channel or contactee of any sort.  I have only claimed to be an ‘expert’, ie. a former drip under pressure.  

I pursue truth in the only way I know how, ie. logically.  

Science claims to have a hegemony on truth.  I dispute that claim.  

I even dispute their claim to a hegemony on empirical truth.  

The only claim that I might vouchsafe to science is their claim to analytic truth, which I see as an empty claim, since they have no analysand, if I have stated that properly.  

The analysand of personalism is persons, as the analysand of atomism is atoms.  

Persons are the only things in themselves, to paraphrase Kant. All else is derivative therefrom.  

Deists and pantheists, among others, disagree.  

Persons, unlike atoms, do not, cannot, just swerve in the void.  

Persons can hardly exist apart from other persons.  

We are social beings.  There is a hard to define milieu of persons.  The best existing theory of this milieu is provided by panentheism.  

Unless you are an atomist, the only other alternative is pantheism.  Pantheism has no explanatory power.  It can only accept what is.  

Panentheism provides a transcendental dimension.  It provides a vantage from which to critique the world.  It provides a vantage from which to postulate the BPWH.  That is what I have done.  No more.... no less.  

However, if this is, indeed, the BPWH, then all critique is futile.  

A paradox.  

Yes, but it is a paradox we can live with.  It is a paradox that most of us agree to take upon ourselves..... and share.  

We find freedom in our imagination and poetry, and in imagining God’s Kingdom on Earth.  

Yes, many have tried to storm the gates of that heaven.  

But when we finally get to that Gate, we turn around and realize that our sojourn to that point was, at least, half the fun.  Enjoy.......

smelly has crossed that Jordan.  He curses me for not taking the plunge....... so does the Princess.  Don’t worry about me, I’m just admiring the view.  I have seen life from both sides, now.  

Fear not.  Disclosure is at hand.  It may not be quite what we expected, but it will suffice unto the day.  

You may not treasure your innocence.  Allow me to, vicariously.  This is our childhood’s end, children.... suffer the children to come unto me.  

smelly calls us muppets, derogatorily.  There is no derogation in God’s Kingdom.... not even for smelly.  

I have spoken of our very worst fear.  This is the chyu situation.  I told the Princess that our biggest problem was that we have no problems.  

She looked me in the eye.  I blinked.  

We cannot blink.  

Yes, some were chosen.  Even I was chosen.  Now, all are chosen.  If I have any message, that is my only one.  

Yes, we do circle back to tribalism.  That is from whence we came.

The very last tribalism, on this side, is to be witnessed on the hills of Judaea.  

Come down, out of the hills.  We goyim do not have cooties.  

Is there an or else?  Yes.  Ask Harvey.  

All that’s left is........ me, too......

(cont......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Three in One - Page 7 Empty Re: Three in One

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:04 am

Alien-human 'puppet' contradicts Dan's BPWH with WoAPWs ...

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am

But there are also some similarities to Dan's ideas ...

Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:14 am

I’m with the puppet alien, great production.

I think he actually sighed at how stupid the questions were, haha.

Is this anyway to treat a guest?

I like them much better than Dan and muppets.

Can I please talk to them directly if possible Wink

We could get a lot done together I bet.

I already know everything they are saying Wink

Damn, I’m talking to the wrong species.

Blowing Humans off this world is prob the best thing.

Then I can finally have some peace and quietz.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 am

Dan wrote:    Post n°129

Speaking of coherence, i really liked post 129.

Had to edit as I am still catching up after yesterdays absence.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:11 am

Dan,

Very good.  Go on...

We are together on the three in one.  I am a determinist as well.  I believe in absolute predestination.  However, I am also a compatibility.  I’m sure you understand what that means.  Getting more of a sense of how you communicate and think, I think when you speak of the freedom of mind/imagination, you are saying something similar.

I’m in with Zanchius:
    [url=http://www.grace-ebooks.com/library/Jerome Zanchius/The Doctrine of Absolute Predestination.pdf]http://www.grace-ebooks.com/library/Jerome%20Zanchius/The%20Doctrine%20of%20Absolute%20Predestination.pdf[/url]

Quine is one of my favorite philosophers, as well.

Smelly,

It’s amazing how the puppet/CGI alien mirrors the shallow philosophy of the new atheists.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:13 am

Just Wandering,

Welcome

Pertaining to portals

St Augustine once said, “you know not what Angels are”

Spend any amount of time here, and you will say the same thing about portals Smile
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:22 am

Dan wrote:Two masters degrees in physics, along with the Anthropic Principle, provided a launching pad for the BPWH.

That's cool Dan but really think love is the launch pad. Though I do not negate any of the beauty.

Still have to think that within all of this there are clues as to what may be. If you can make that unknown knowable I'd be very interested.

? Thought is free. Yes. Does it not take form in reality, in this material hallucination. The whole mind body problem.

Seems your little buddy DD has it all figured out. Shivers, DD you remind me of ever fundamentalist preacher I have ever met. Dude from what I can gather from your stated experience you seem to have ism syndrome. Did you really stand out in front of airports and chant hare krishna?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:43 am

WK,

No.  I never joined an actual temple.  It was my own personal search and appropriation of religious concepts.  Hare Krishna was the gateway drug, so to speak, that led in to other things.  It ended with me being an atheist/agnostic for a year, until I explored the Christian Faith.  That was 14 years ago now.

I get tired of the term fundamentalist.  It’s a bit of a broad brush stroke to throw on anyone who takes their religion seriously.  Especially since it assumes a bend towards anti-intellectualism.  Fundamentalism is a 20th century phenomenon, but I’m not saying anything that Christians haven’t said for 2000 years.  That’s the whole intellectual tradition of the West, out of which came most of our universities...

Fundamentalist preachers would probably call me a worldly, liberal, Calvinist “false teacher.”.  Trust me, it’s hapoened before.

I haven’t figured anything out.  It’s all by grace.  It came from outside, in.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 am

dd, the only way you can wake up in this world is to turn your back on your idea of God and become a temporary atheist until the fog has cleared and then you can settle into a long agnosticism for the duration if you are flying honest.

Nothing is hurting mankind more than faith, nothing.

No one knows, so fear is running civilization. Fearvif not having enough or a purpose in being.

The purpose is what you make of it, no one is keeping score.

We can trust our hand when we know no one guides it but ourselves.

And if there are infinite universes, which I think is not understood well, we are in big doo doo, but that’s great!

Until you have met your self like John B and I, it’s all just windbag central, but the air in the balloon of Beliefs must be let out slowly for some.

From what I’ve read of you, you are firm in your absolute faith.

Unfortunately that is a guaranteed recipe for destruction in the Universe of mirror, which was inevitable anyway.

Destruction is a force, better to flow with it than resist it.

Good luck, let go...

Memento Mori Amor Fati

Last edited by smelly on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:52 am

Dan I reocngnize no degrees of knowledge or qualification.

You are just a muppet to me.

There is Awareness only, which you seem to ignore.

Luckily I don’t need any degrees to know my Self.

I can eat a can and get everything I need.

What is a Dan compared to a Can?

Honestly Dan, I don’t know what the muppets want from you?

Maybe they want their theories of reality to be real, but they can’t be.

Maybe they can learn to eat cans, but that’s very difficult work.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Sorry DD, it's not to cast aspersions on you, it's more a warning. First went down that road almost 50 years ago, well 48 to be exact. i know where all the skeletons and closets are.

In the end you will find that all sects/sectarianism are/is nothing but idolatry, concretizations.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Some scientists claim to have a hegemony on truth.  

Otherwise we have a plethora of postmodernisms and sectarianisms..... speaking of ‘ism’-itus.  

The coherence theory of truth is sometimes mentioned as an alternative to the analytical or correspondence theory of truth.  

In that case, what can be our measure of coherence?

Persons are the measure of all things.  There is no alternative beyond the various scriptures.  

To be a coherentist is tantamount to being a personalist. I am that, too.

Personal discernment is called for on all levels.

It seems, dd, that you are afraid to face the Truth, except as it comes prepackaged, and certified by various authorities.

Might makes right is all that you are saying..... live by the sword, die by the sword, in other words.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:02 pm

dan wrote:There is no alternative beyond the various scriptures.

Immutability? That's the thing, we don't know the whole picture so how can we say "." this is it.

Love is the most immutable thing I know but I don't think I know the totality of Love. Yes we can go a long way with our non physical senses but not enough to pull out the "full stop."

Can't have it both was Dan.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:14 pm

wk,

The stops have been pulled out, and they are being pulled out as we speak.  

We can either reach for one of the many scriptures, or we can reach for the Truth.  

Mind you, we are not reaching for a final, absolute Truth.  We are reaching for what can bring us beyond the imminent choke point on human survival.  

In this regard, science has totally failed us, at most advocating some form of social Darwinism.

Religions have failed us, too. More likely than not, they contribute to our social burdens.

(cont.....)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Dan,

I’m going to turn the other cheek at yet another somewhat negative assumption about my intellectual life.

Does it strike you as possible that perhaps the authorities that I do respect, I respect because I find their presentation of the truth as being coherent and cogent?  And yes, I do synthesize my own thoughts on various issues.  I enjoy dialectics.  I enjoy being challenged by those who differ.  It’s partly why I’m here.

One thing you just mentioned above reminds me of an intermural debate in the Reformed/Calvinist world.  That is the debate between Gordon H Clark and Cornelius Van Til on the nature of presuppositinalism.  Clark says that Revelation, or the Scriptures are more or less our presupposition, whereas Van Til - while not disagreeing entirely - said the self-contained Trinity is our presupposition.  

Our discussion here makes me want to re-examine that issue with fresh eyes.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:07 pm

All religion is materialistic, only paths like Zen and other non-material paths offer us an oasis before we do away with all mystical and religious views and deal plainly and directly with nature.

Nature is the mirror.

We are the mirror.

So, if one takes an honest non-material only view of their reflection, a way will emerge.

Dan, what you have never really iterated, though you may acknowledge in your head, is what the emergent principles of Consciisesness are.

I would say the BPW is only a powerful hint.

Deeper deeper deeper we must sink into IT together.

Wink I know we all will find this place, 1 month or 1000 or 100000 years.

Buddha and Lao and Jesus may have looked into the small set parts future, like lily pads for awareness, and explored our ancient past.

I choose not to look into the past or future.

I think this is what Consciousness is experiencing.

I think their message was, hey, we looked, go straight on with no belief.

All have to see for themselves to some extent.

Talking will only point at IT.

Just relax into IT.

It’s so simple, you make me smile and laugh over and over, thank you.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:16 pm

I’ll leave you guys alone now, Smelly is leaving.

Say goodbye.

I’ll be in the Other thread exclusively if I am the only one posting there from now until the end of time.

More than enough has been pointed out for you all to put the pieces together, happy to help anytime, if you ask me nicely, otherwise, good luck!

Grow some flowers, write some bad poetry and shut up, all will be fine.

Peace muppetz!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:31 pm

dd,

Well, you are half way to being a personalist.  

I am looking for a universal truth, that everyone may freely subscribe to.  

The only caveat is that we are under the gun of Revelation/Disclosure.  Human fate hangs in this balance.  

Half measures, business/religion as usual will not suffice.  

The only place to look for a universal truth is within.  We pray that the seed of God’s truth is within everyone of us, righteous and sinners alike.  

God granted us an unlimited potential, which we must make our own.  

The means exist to help us realize this truth.  This is our fundamental presupposition.  This is Disclosure/Revelation.  

This amounts to the simple claim that we are not here by accident, or experiment.  There is a reason.  

The force is with us.  We cannot fail..... we will step up to the challenge.  

Personalism is virtually equivalent to immaterialism.  With immaterialism, space and time no longer provide the ground of being.  

Consciousness, along with the unconscious, is the basis of existence.  

Besides the conscious realm of daily experience, the nonexistence of other realms would be very unlikely.  There would have to be linkage.  

Such links might also be referred to as portals. There would be many kinds of links or portals. Such would also be the devices of Disclosure.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Another part of The Contract, "...design and development of Revelation, Revelatory, Ascension, Assumption, Transfiguration, and/or Transmutation methods, protocols, technologies, and user guides; development of intra-species and inter-species multidimensional codes, coding, and codex information architectures regardless of syntax, transduction methods, transmission methods, reception methods and all their associated processes, and all storage methods and media in any form such as digital, quantum, sub-quantum, holographic, biologic and spiritual (e.g., God Codes) including any and all gross, subtle and causal bodies and their user interfaces in their entireties for any and all incarnate or disincarnate life forms without limitation; Etcetera without limitation..."
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Snnnnnnnn

(AP drools in his sleep..... kicks legs....astral projects & SEES the "captured craft & Tech" ....Los Alamos.... HAFB.... Tonopah... & The most shocking: "the biological evidence"....then the reports & analysis at Pentagon c ring..... AP drools more... & snores )
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Distractions...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 pm

The portals are opening.

Whoever was using those port a potties is now in Shambala.

Covered in pee.

Smelly opened them.

Just wandering

Post by Just wandering Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:05 am

desertdweller, I have an inkling already. Nope, my definition is different, but used to be like yours. Thanks for the welcome.

Catching up a little, and have read a little, between menial tasks. Feeling a bit nervous now that I have. How long exactly do we have FM?

Thanks,
    Just Wandering.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:01 am

JW,

Foot is not known to engage in conversation....... here or elsewhere....... not his job..... pillow talk is a possible exception.  That task seems to fall to me....... the conversation, not the pillow.  

Me.......?  I’m tempted to paraphrase John Donne..... ask not when the bell will toll.... it tolls for thee, now.  

We come from Alpha, we proceed to Omega.  We come from Dreamtime.... we proceed to Dreamland.  

There are many states of consciousness and unconscious.  All that separates us from Dreamland may be a glass of wine, a wishing well or an elevator.  Space and time are a necessary fiction.  When we left the Garden, we were unceremoniously kicked down this rabbit hole we call the Earth.  We build rocket ships..... to what avail?  A glass of wine is much more affordable.  

Who kicked us down the rabbit hole?  If truth be known, we volunteered.  But, as they say in the army...... be careful what you volunteer for.  

My understanding is that the contract was written by John S on behalf of Joe Firmage, and delivered by Kevin Alber, down by the Lake.  

We are proceeding with the rollout of the rattling cage.  Exactly what rattles depends on who you attend to.  If you attend to the little chicken, it is the Princess who rattles the cage...... and other neat stuff...... all for the purpose of a multi-faceted, ambiguous Disclosure.  

This may be our moment of truth, as a species.  Let’s praise the Lord for every scrap of ambiguity that she can afford to us.  

Many would have liked the truth to descend upon them, unambiguously from the clouds.  

They forget the sleeping dogs....... with AR15s.  

If truth be known, the social media were deployed for precisely this moment.  They are at your disposal.  Dispose......... dispatch...... disseminate.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 am; edited 3 times in total
    Just wandering

Post by Just wandering Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:18 am

Thanks Dan.

I thought perhaps it might have been related a physical thing, like

what lies next to the sun that perturbs me and my surroundings,

setting off and flare or something. Sounds like bags are packed,

ready to go, blueprints are downloaded for rebooting after, and the

end is nigh. And other unpleasant stuff so as not to lose a crop. I

don't fancy the quick exit anyway. Not fond of any option actually.

Anyway, thanks again Dan for responding.

Last edited by Just wandering on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am