Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
Big Bunny Love
painterdoug
hobbit
dan
yohansmittenbergIII
murnut
whoknows
mion
Cheguevoblin
GSB/SSR
@awestruckt
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Cuan Scott
clusterfuggles
Sign
Sweet Release
Z
Foot Mann
jofo
GrandCru
NightTripper
27 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

NightTripper
    NightTripper

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by NightTripper Tue May 15, 2018 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:
    I’m not interested in portals, if they’re just about saving some 1%.  

WWJD.........?

Jesus would say..... why have you forsaken us, Lord?  

This is a game that I don’t recognize.  I did not sign up for this game.  There has been a mistake.

cheers

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 U01510

Last edited by NightTripper on Tue May 15, 2018 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 pm

cs 

i don't think the power at be give a dam about  religious side 

i would say its all to with control of the money and suppressing us 

Sign

ps.. Tell Dan i have a new device for Free energy.. its called my labs 
    Tail  Very Happy
    Any one know how to pain ten it
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Cuan Scott wrote:ME .. what's your take on why all the secrecy for so long? If their is nothing much to hide then why go to such trouble to hide it.Is it simply to allow the control system to maintain power at all costs? Is it the damage it would do to all of the various religions? What would happen if we suddenly all got free energy, instant healing of illness and disease? The vast majority of the land on the planet is 'owned' by the super wealthy. Wouldn't that give us all plenty of room to play? None of it makes sense other than some people want it this way.

The bottom line is I don't know, but what I think...

1. The 'cover-up' is being run by extra-dimensional non-human intelligences who are manipulating and exploiting humans as a resource for their own benefit.

2. There are positive extra-dimensional non-human intelligences opposing the bad guys and counteracting their influence at every step of the way.

3. Self-centred individuals and groups oversee and administer the control system of the negative non-human intelligences on this planet, yipping and spinning and begging for little, hollow, pseudo-spiritual doggy treats as rewards for betraying and enslaving the rest of humanity.
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Thu May 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Sign .. we've 6 rescued cats and a rescued golden retriever all living indoors. Lots of free happy energy.
    BTW beautiful lab.

CS
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu May 17, 2018 12:22 pm

cs Thanks 

Me   - i would agree with most of what you stated but don'e think they are all dimensional.. 

i would say there is a lot of evidence to say they are interstellar. 
    where or not they are using portal to move dimension . not sure 

Sign
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Sign wrote:Me   - i would agree with most of what you stated but don'e think they are all dimensional.. 

i would say there is a lot of evidence to say they are interstellar

I agree.

I think they're probably both. And to travel interstellar distances you would need to do the wormhole/portal/dimension-jump thing anyway, so maybe there isn't any difference.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu May 17, 2018 12:27 pm

MantidEncounter wrote:
    Foot Mann wrote:The burden of saving the world in human form has exhausted the Princess. Her scribe has made matters worse through his lack of honesty and loyalty. She has gone off the grid. Hopefully she will be able to emerge this Weekend for a day of Art and Creation.

Any chance of the Princess doing her own Q & A on here, Foot Mann?

It might charge her up again if she mingles with the common folk.

Sometimes when we make a wish for something we want to come true, it happens.

Here's a short clip of that song, When We Wish Upon A Star. (music arrangement and singing by yours truly)

When you wish upon a star
    Makes no difference who you are
    Anything your heart desires will come to you
    If your heart is in your dream
    No request is too extreme
    When you wish upon a star
    As dreamers do
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Thu May 17, 2018 12:42 pm

The bottom line is I don't know, but what I think...

1. The 'cover-up' is being run by extra-dimensional non-human intelligences who are manipulating and exploiting humans as a resource for their own benefit.

2. There are positive extra-dimensional non-human intelligences opposing the bad guys and counteracting their influence at every step of the way.

3. Self-centred individuals and groups oversee and administer the control system of the negative non-human intelligences on this planet, yipping and spinning and begging for little, hollow, pseudo-spiritual doggy treats as rewards for betraying and enslaving the rest of humanity.

ME .. don't know how to highlight in purple yet!

All very plausible, very David Icke. and it's been going on for thousands of years probably from the beginning of human history. Our 2nd chromosome has been genetically engineered and we are not well equipped for life on Earth because we are the only inhabitants that have to cover our bodies with clothes.Are we refugees? Is there another species here that looks like us but is not? Were they here first? Then we have time is an illusion and we are the imagination of self. We are the stories we tell ourselves. Also very believable. It's a head melt!!
    Sorry if these topics have already been covered in previous posts.

CS
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Sign wrote:cs Thanks 

Me   - i would agree with most of what you stated but don'e think they are all dimensional.. 

i would say there is a lot of evidence to say they are interstellar. 
    where or not they are using portal to move dimension . not sure 

Sign

I believe there are at least SEVERAL species of visitors BUUUUT some of the VISITORS have created Secondary Life forms, specifically designed for their mission. https://youtu.be/ZkV5qfsjmyE

But for the general public... if they don't understand THE BIG LOVE...the context is lost & they may MISINTERPRET... or attack them thinking that theyre demons ....or worship them like cult leaders...
    Our planet is in a mass extinction right now according to any sane biologist... if humanity does not become ENLIGHTENED.... there  Will be great suffering SOOOOOON....and more craft & portals....
    But without the CONTEXT THAT DAN can provide...
    without the GOOD...
    ETs are meaningless...

Im especially concerned Dan & Princess are on hiatus? & how long that will be?

Last edited by AP on Thu May 17, 2018 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 pm

99 wrote:Here's a short clip of that song, When We Wish Upon A Star. (music arrangement and singing by yours truly)

Nice, eerie sound.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Thanks! Smile
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Sorry AP 

But im sick of hearing the world is going to end. 

Yes we are F**king the planet up.. but it can still be fixed if the technologies which are being held back are released.  

ive heard for year on year planet x will wipe us out.. shite.. 

Now Arkbar is saying there is going to a culling an a mass scale.. Doubt. 

Yes if gobal warming or what ever you call it .. continues .. we may be soon at a tipping point that we may not be able to come back from. 

Sign
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Cuan Scott wrote:ME .. don't know how to highlight in purple yet!

Hit EDIT and see how I've highlighted your quote above.

All very plausible, very David Icke. and it's been going on for thousands of years probably from the beginning of human history. Our 2nd chromosome has been genetically engineered and we are not well equipped for life on Earth because we are the only inhabitants that have to cover our bodies with clothes.Are we refugees? Is there another species here that looks like us but is not? Were they here first? Then we have time is an illusion and we are the imagination of self. We are the stories we tell ourselves. Also very believable. It's a head melt!!
    Sorry if these topics have already been covered in previous posts.

There are different layers.

But what I see here on this forum, is an attempt to conceal the layer where other intelligences are manipulating us, and dismiss all that talk by saying it is irrelevant.

Is your child getting abducted irrelevant? Should we not be concerned about following up on things like that, and instead just focus on philosophy and 'one-ness'?

What I'm interested in is why guys like Dan and Ron play up to the idea that they're key players in all this, while consistently downplaying the gravity of the situation in real terms.
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Thu May 17, 2018 12:56 pm

MantidEncounter wrote:

Let me rephrase, because you said you didn't know... so:
    1.  What's your evidence?
    2.  What's your evidence?
    3.  What's your evidence?
    clusterfuggles
    clusterfuggles

Post by clusterfuggles Thu May 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Ack's friend Vadim Zeland introduced me to the idea of pendulums. The basic idea is that a pendulum can manifest when a group of people are similarly focused on a goal or an idea and because truth is personal, evidence of this new truth will naturally emerge from the "alternatives space" influenced by this collective thought the pendulum gains momentum and new rules will begin to develop that even govern the originators. It seems to me the BPWH is quite a grand pendulum as are all religions, governments, cultures and systems of thought to which groups of people have given their energy.

Evidence will naturally emerge to support an idea that takes form from the alternatives space.

Does this seem right? It does to me at the moment.

Can a pendulum be vampiric to its participants? Seems like it.
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 pm

DrZaius wrote:Let me rephrase, because you said you didn't know... so:
    1.  What's your evidence?
    2.  What's your evidence?
    3.  What's your evidence?

It's way too tiresome for me to do this.

I bet you could google the questions and find thousands of pages of debates on the issue...

And lots of videos...

Last edited by MantidEncounter on Thu May 17, 2018 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 pm

I was being sincere Wink

Maybe you do.
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu May 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Cuan Scott wrote:ME .. what's your take on why all the secrecy for so long? If their is nothing much to hide then why go to such trouble to hide it.Is it simply to allow the control system to maintain power at all costs? Is it the damage it would do to all of the various religions? What would happen if we suddenly all got free energy, instant healing of illness and disease? The vast majority of the land on the planet is 'owned' by the super wealthy. Wouldn't that give us all plenty of room to play? None of it makes sense other than some people want it this way.

it's not that there is nothing to hide when it comes to UFOs, it's that there is nothing to discover. that's the root of the deception.

knowing truly about UFO's will do nothing to free you from the corrupt pain-filled entrapment system that's been built here on earth.

wake up people. why would you think that somehow knowing about UFOs would guarantee, or even present the possibility of free-energy, or human salvation for that matter; as many try to conflate the acquisition of some new technology as a means to save humankind. the truth can only be found within. no tech to the rescue.

and if some alien civilization could endow humanity with awesome tech, why would they? think about our own interactions; we observe ants, we don't try to teach them calculus. only if we thought them worthy and capable would we do so.
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 17, 2018 1:09 pm

jofo wrote:it's not that there is nothing to hide when it comes to UFOs, it's that there is nothing to discover.  that's the root of the deception.

knowing truly about UFO's will do nothing to free you from the corrupt pain-filled entrapment system that's been built here on earth.

If it isn't important, why is it hidden?

My answer is that is IS important and that's why it is hidden.

And beyond that, you can take it back to the mundane level: we solve ordinary mysteries (crimes). Why should we be constantly instructed to ignore UFO mysteries as though even acknowledging them is embarrassing?
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu May 17, 2018 1:14 pm

jofo 
    Not sure how you can say there is nothing to hide about UFO.s.. 
    plus they have already confirmed they exist.. December 
    2. The government is holding back at least 5000 patents .  some of which would greatly help the planet .. 

they don't want us to know so the rich don't loose their control 

Sign
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu May 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Interesting theories all around to consider.

It seems they might have taken ole Dan Smith out of the loop.

Time will tell.

So Dan calls me the other day and asks for my help.

What can I do I say?

What I can do I do and no one cares much.

And then little silly keystone cops games happen like this.

I don’t know these people, talk to them, or know the plan.

I said I can be spontaneous, that’s what I can do, but as you can see, no one really knows what to do.

Now Dan can just ignore me, maybe he just wanted me out of his hair, but why call, it was interesting timing as always.

He often tries to boot me away, but we just can’t let go of each other.

I’m here exploring that stickiness.

The rest...I don’t know what.

That there is no solid plan, is kinda fun.

That we can’t know if OMF here is a sham, well, aren’t we all?

Last edited by smelly on Thu May 17, 2018 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 17, 2018 2:23 pm

I don’t wish to complain, but simply point out that I have not been able to entice anyone to speak of Truth.  

In this regard, my most significant failure is with Aliyah.  I see no evidence that anyone here even has that concept in mind.  

I don’t understand how anyone would imagine that I could be true to someone else, if I cannot be true to myself.  And how can I be true to myself without believing that I exist?

Science does not believe that anyone exists in anything other than a very trivial sense of that word.  

If you believe that other people exist, you must only accept science with a very large grain of salt.  That is how I accept science.  Science does not acknowledge Truth, but only a plethora of truths, or so-called facts.  

I will not give up hope for Aliyah or for anyone.  I could not do that without giving up hope for myself.  I have no choice but to be patient until the end.  

If we cannot have faith in something larger than ourselves, then we are mere atoms, lost in space and time, swerving in the void.

If we cannot find Truth in ourselves, do we suppose that we can borrow or steal it from anyone else? I don’t think so.

The only use of anomalous phenomena would be to provide us with additional hope that there might be an outer Truth to match what we can sense in ourselves and each other...... that there are also collective/interpersonal phenomena that point to a possible Source.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu May 17, 2018 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu May 17, 2018 2:29 pm

I accept science has pushed out of the small world as far as it can see, and there is much much more to see if they can open up.

Pretty simple.

We all have to be true to ourselves.

I agree with you, we are here, existence as social persons first. Whatever here is.

Dan, have you ever wondered if giving up hope is exactly what you should do?
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu May 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Sign wrote:jofo 
    Not sure how you can say there is nothing to hide about UFO.s.. 
    plus they have already confirmed they exist.. December 
    2. The government is holding back at least 5000 patents .  some of which would greatly help the planet .. 

they don't want us to know so the rich don't loose their control 

Sign

sign, you just made my point. there's nothing hidden but in plain sight. you already know they exist, and so does most if not all of human kind for 1000's of generations. there was nothing new in December.

as for the government holding back, you'll get no argument here, that's one manifestation of the corrupt entrapment system i'm referring to.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu May 17, 2018 2:50 pm

AP wrote:

Im especially concerned Dan & Princess are on hiatus? & how long that will be?

Dan... She does not think you are telling the truth? Or doesn't BELIEVE the truth? Do you think this is temporary? She is wise, compassionate & tough.... try to stay on the wise & compassionate side!!! What is the exact sticking point? Is it ... precipitated from the events the other day??
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

I have never gotten a coherent story out of either Ron or the Princess.  Whatever story there is, falls well short of acknowledging Truth.  

I would accept a partial truth only if it can be seen as a harbinger of an Ultimate.  I have to question that they know anything of value, if it does not or they cannot, entertain any such hope.  

If there is a larger Truth out there, no human effort could sequester it.  There would have to be a cosmic conspiracy between us and It.  There would have to be a Katechon.  When we personify the Katechon, we suppose it to be Satan, but it is not something personal..... it is the withdrawal of Personhood.  

God has to be Self-contained so that we may be self-contained.  When God pulls out the stops, His story overwhelms ours.  It is the End of history....... nothing less.  

There is no number of truths that can ever equal Truth.  Yes, we do drag our feet, until the last drop of blood can be wrung out of history..... until the last drop of sweat can be wrung from our brows.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu May 17, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 am