Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:48 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
Big Bunny Love
painterdoug
hobbit
dan
yohansmittenbergIII
murnut
whoknows
mion
Cheguevoblin
GSB/SSR
@awestruckt
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Cuan Scott
clusterfuggles
Sign
Sweet Release
Z
Foot Mann
jofo
GrandCru
NightTripper
27 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

NightTripper
    NightTripper

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by NightTripper Tue May 15, 2018 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:
    I’m not interested in portals, if they’re just about saving some 1%.  

WWJD.........?

Jesus would say..... why have you forsaken us, Lord?  

This is a game that I don’t recognize.  I did not sign up for this game.  There has been a mistake.

cheers

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 U01510

Last edited by NightTripper on Tue May 15, 2018 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Fri May 18, 2018 8:33 am

mion wrote:6. Farting

If this is true, then I am Superman.

jofo wrote:but ants do communicate, in fact they have a very complex method to do so, almost telepathic, but you don't see them as worthy or capable

I misspoke... I meant that ants do not appear to communicate *with humans,* but I'm fully aware that ants and other hymenopterans are able to communicate within the hive/hill, and a little bit about how they do it. Ants (pheromones for chemotaxis) and bees (behavioural, dancing) do have a complex mechanism indeed.

I'm not interested in getting in too much of a pissing match over what you think I think and whether ants are worthy, suffice it to say that for all the chatter over wishing to communicate with other species in the ufo community, here we are surrounded by a multitude of them and it seems nobody cares much about speaking with them.

smelly wrote:
    Friend, if you can’t see these things are communicating with you, well, shrug, you are blind.
    You can’t read the signs unless you see everything as a sign talking to you.
    And DrZaius, rocks and trees and plants are talking to us.

Oh boy. Schooled by goatmaster stink!
    Let me start with self first. I've got fewer years in front of me than behind me (by a lot, probably), and I'm just now figuring out that I don't even know how to do that. Forget calculus and chemistry... I'll be happy with "Who are you?" And by "you," I mean "me."

MantidEncounter wrote:A lot of people claim they are communicating with, and being taught by, 'them'.
    I agree the ant hill analogy isn't a good one, also because it presupposes a vast degree of difference between us and the 'visitors', when it might be very small.

Wow, sorry about dropping an F-bomb. Unless you liked it. What a Face
    I am aware of all the people claiming persistent contact and educational sessions. Even the Betty/Barney Hill case contained some of that. I guess I'm jealous.

99 wrote:So farting is one of the criteria that defines what a Kryptonian is ...
    Note to self: Check on where to buy some kryptonite.

If so, then I am the King of Krypton. Bested only by the bombardier beetle and a few elephants, and possibly our friend smelly, I will say I can probably school most of you on how to emit a proper toot, especially after a helping of garbanzo beans. Oh, and Febreeze works better than Kryptonite if this is all true.

Last edited by DrZaius on Fri May 18, 2018 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 18, 2018 8:35 am

Oh ye of little fart.

Last edited by smelly on Fri May 18, 2018 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Fri May 18, 2018 8:56 am

Smelly .. don't always understand what you're talking about but with your recent posts I have to say, I totally agree. I believe everything is consciousness and we have forgotten/lost our ability to communicate with other life forms (trees animals etc.). I've no doubt that as long as science keeps looking they will never find the smallest particle and we, like everything else, are just imagination of self, story tellers.
    Are we all in a state of mind-control or hypnosis? Tuned to the wrong station. Who moved the dial?
    BTW sent you a PM couple of days ago.

CS
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 am

So farting is one of the criteria that defines what a Kryptonian is as opposed to those criteria listed for Personhood for those who possess the DNA of homosapians?

Note to self: Check on where to buy some kryptonite.

----------------------------

No wonder the planet Krypton blew up! All that methane in their atmosphere from Kryptonian fart emissions sealed its fate right from the get-go!

Last edited by 99 on Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 18, 2018 9:05 am

CS, bahahahaha.

High praise from a goat.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 18, 2018 9:08 am

CS, the Universe is an act of joy, eternal orgasm.

We are here to have fun.

I just like to taunt and remind us we all wear masks of clay.

We are actors all on the stage of Mind.

Like fucking WOW!!!

I Love to unmask those who think they are the mask.

My shadow side.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 18, 2018 9:38 am

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 OIqAVeQ

Thanks for the tip Doc and I'll make a note of it. Smile
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Fri May 18, 2018 9:53 am

Changing the subject a little, I'm interested in people's reactions to the below clip.

Some, or all of you might be familiar with the 'Yanny/Laurel' viral thing that has been doing the rounds, where some people hear a sound bite as 'Yanny' and others as 'Laurel'.

If you haven't heard the one below, it is much better, because you can actually hear whichever word you choose to focus on (repeat it over and over selecting either 'Green Needle' or 'Brainstorm' as the word of choice and that is what you will hear):

I think the principle behind this is somehow key to the way paranormal phenomena manifests (in fact, the way reality itself manifests differently for everyone).  

The cognitive equivalent might be the contronym example I posted a while back, where 'screen' can mean either 'to show' or 'to conceal' depending on which meaning you choose.

The visual equivalent would be the 'gestalt switch' Dan mentioned, and also can be found in pareidolia effects.

A very fertile area of contemplation, I think.

It's one thing to acknowledge, in an abstract sense, that 'we create our own reality', but a different level of understanding altogether when we can actually experiment and practice doing that on a visceral level like this.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 18, 2018 10:13 am

Interesting. Respond laterz.

Consider.

With focus and control of matter with mind, masters can make themselves lighter, fly, dematerilize and Rematerilize. Create any form they want. Stop eating.

That’s just with their bodies.

The world is much much bigger than western science.

A mind can’t fathom it really.
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Fri May 18, 2018 10:21 am

Hi All,

Happy Friday.

The Fatima 2 trailer for your consideration:

Maureen
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Fri May 18, 2018 10:23 am

smelly wrote:Interesting. Respond laterz.

Consider.

With focus and control of matter with mind, masters can make themselves lighter, fly, dematerilize and Rematerilize. Create any form they want. Stop eating.

That’s just with their bodies.

The world is much much bigger than western science.

A mind can’t fathom it really.

Substitute 'positive/open/happy/empowered' etc. for 'green needle' and 'negative/closed/sad/isolated' etc. for 'brainstorm' and it is easy to see how our internal choices on what to hear/how to react to external stimuli literally determines the outcome we experience.

It's not the 'thing' out there, it's the choice in here, that creates the result.
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Fri May 18, 2018 10:28 am

MaureenAnn wrote:Hi All,

Happy Friday.

The Fatima 2 trailer for your consideration:

Maureen

Hi Maureen.

I like LA and follow his work, even though I don't agree with his literal interpretation of the Bible and End Times philosophies etc.

His Fatima material is excellent and bang on the money, I think.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 18, 2018 10:28 am

MantidEncounter wrote:

I know the time period because I remember my younger brother was still a very small baby in a cot at the foot of my parents' bed in their room in which the experience took place.

I recall being very disturbed by something in my room and going into my parents' room begging to sleep with them because I was frightened. They reluctantly agree and I settled down between them in their bed.

I have no idea what time in the middle of the night it occurred, but I woke up to a room bathed in a soft, blue, moonlit glow. I don't know if it was natural moonlight or something else. I have a vague sense that all the curtains may have been wide open, so it was possibly moonlight, though my Mom has always been obsessive about closing curtains at night, and I recall they were closed when I first went into their room pleading for protection.

Anyhow, standing in the open doorway to their room, was a grey/green-skinned, mantid-like figure, wearing a hessian or burlap-textured hooded cloak with front legs resembling those of a praying mantis, which were drawn up to it's chest and extending from the sleeves of the cloak. Although I can see the being clearly, I cannot decide if the cloak was light brown, grey or black and keep changing my decision on that, though am currently leaning towards dark brown/black. The hood was not covering the head and the head had an insectoid, or praying mantis appearance....

ME, So how do you know that your abduction experience involving a praying mantis ET wasn't just a gestalt switch/ experiential and visual  pareidolia?
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Fri May 18, 2018 10:33 am

99 wrote:
    MantidEncounter wrote:

I know the time period because I remember my younger brother was still a very small baby in a cot at the foot of my parents' bed in their room in which the experience took place.

I recall being very disturbed by something in my room and going into my parents' room begging to sleep with them because I was frightened. They reluctantly agree and I settled down between them in their bed.

I have no idea what time in the middle of the night it occurred, but I woke up to a room bathed in a soft, blue, moonlit glow. I don't know if it was natural moonlight or something else. I have a vague sense that all the curtains may have been wide open, so it was possibly moonlight, though my Mom has always been obsessive about closing curtains at night, and I recall they were closed when I first went into their room pleading for protection.

Anyhow, standing in the open doorway to their room, was a grey/green-skinned, mantid-like figure, wearing a hessian or burlap-textured hooded cloak with front legs resembling those of a praying mantis, which were drawn up to it's chest and extending from the sleeves of the cloak. Although I can see the being clearly, I cannot decide if the cloak was light brown, grey or black and keep changing my decision on that, though am currently leaning towards dark brown/black. The hood was not covering the head and the head had an insectoid, or praying mantis appearance....

ME, So how do you know that your abduction experience of yours involving a praying mantis ET wasn't just a gestalt switch and experiential and visual  pareidolia too?

Great point.

I don't know that. It felt as real as typing this to you now, so I put it in the same category as these ordinary experiences.

But ultimately, these ordinary experiences are only illusions too, when viewed from a broader perspective, so everything could be seen in the same way.

Until I'm able to see everything like that, though, I think it makes sense to maintain the distinctions.
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Fri May 18, 2018 10:35 am

Thank you Mantid, and thank you for the Green Needle. Fascinating!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 18, 2018 10:51 am

Thanks Maureen! I'm very intrigued by that topic but have not seen their first doc on this yet. Here's a trailer for that one called Miracle of the Sun or a Harbinger of Deception.

One that I also found equally fascinating was the months long Marian event that occurred in 1968 in Zeitoun, Egypt that was seen on an ongoing basis not only by the 1,000's of people who visited that site throughout the duration of that event but it was even televised live on tv in that region of the world while she was there walking around on that ledge up there on that church.

They once had that video of that live news broadcast online back years but it's no longer available online anymore. I'm just glad I got to see that before they took it down.
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Fri May 18, 2018 10:55 am

Thank you, 99!

I did not know about that Marian event, either. Just amazing.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 18, 2018 11:04 am

ME... we know the drill... Life is an illusion and blah, blah, blah...  and for those who keep saying that all the time no matter what the experience is that someone's talking about and that it's not worth even giving it the time of day for that reason, I wonder what their truth would be if they were crammed into a foxhole with bullets zinging by their ears. Would they say that those bullets are only ILLUSIONS too?  I think not.

-----------------------
    Additional thoughts...  some really DO try to squeeze as much at they can out of the 'everything is an illusion' sentiment. It's how they try to nip any conversations at the bud when it comes to extraordinary events and experiences. Personally I think it's a cop out on their end because they just can't deal with anything that's outside of their own personal frame-of-reference and whatever working paradigm they're operating in. That's how it is for most of those who do that all the time but this is not to say that others don't have other reasons outside of that for going into the 'all is illusion' thing.

Last edited by 99 on Fri May 18, 2018 11:59 am; edited 4 times in total
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 am

Agree.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 am

It appears that Ron is not the only one who is considering the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.  Military types are as well.  

Fundamentalists of all stripes also think along those lines.  Fundamentalist Christians will be pre-, mid- or post-tribbers, depending on when they place the Second Coming and Rapture, with respect to the seven year Tribulation.  

It could be that a future seven year Tribulation is an essential piece of the BPW, but I’m betting against it.  

2:25.........

GC,

Thank you for this information.  The last I heard, Tom had been thrown under the bus.  More power........ I wonder what the Christian Caucus makes of this information.  

My main question at this point is whether it’s too late to bring on the portals.  

Recently, Ron averred that more portals were coming online.  I asked him again this morning.  He made no comment.  

With regard to the timing of the Tribulation, I’ll put my money on Gail Tverberg....... it will start with an economic collapse, which she sees as being imminent.  Her caveat is that only Divine intervention could save us now.

Even with Divine intervention, how far can we be into an economic death spiral, and still have anything worth saving?

What is the PoNR for economic collapse?  

More specifically, how far into collapse before the lights go out?  

When the lights go out, how long before they cannot be turned on again?  

How long could an advanced civilization last without electricity, before it would have to reboot?  

Could power plants be mothballed?  Perhaps, but how long can the social infrastructure last without electricity and credit?  You cannot mothball society.  You cannot mothball people.  

How long could NYC last without without electricity and credit?  

How many hours before people are evacuating NYC, enmasse?  And where will they go?  Zombie apocalypse, anyone?  Which Horseman is that?  Are we losing count?  

When will the CIA blink?  When will Ron....?  When will the Princess.  When will the President?  

When will the banks blink?  When will the Bildebergers blink?  

I’ll wager that a few already have.  

What is the pep talk that the b&Bs receive when they blink?  Wouldn’t you like to be a fly on that wall?  

How many get the ETH briefing?  How many get the UTH briefing?  

Am I blinking?  I blinked forty years ago.  I have not looked back.  

How many Bilderbergers are on the distribution?  

How much longer do we wait to throw open the portals?

We have all the time in the world.  

Is the Princess going to stand on this ceremony?  Is she going to stand on the Monad.......?  
    I live in an apartment on the ninety-ninth floor - of my block
    And I sit at home looking out the window
    Imagining the world has stopped
    Then in flies a guy who's all dressed up - like a Union Jack
    And says, I've won five pounds if I have his - kind of detergent pack
    I says, Hey! You! Get off of my cloud
    Hey! You! Get off of my cloud
    Hey! You! Get off of my cloud
    Don't hang around 'cause two's a crowd
    On my cloud, baby

6:10..........

There’s a reason they call it the Monad.  

But, hey, Princess, you can stand on the Hive all you like.  

And you can take that to the....... hmmm...... bank.  

I guess you might say that I’m a pre-Tribber.  Just keep your eyes on the bouncing portals.  

I hear that Joe has a bouncing portal..... out by the Lake.  Shall we see how high we can make it bounce?  

I don’t want to brag or anything, but I bet I can make mine bounce higher than the Princess’.  

The Princess said that this is not a competition.  Well, Princess, you sure could have fooled me.  

At another point, we were being told that I was in competition with the President.  I’m not sure which opponent is the more formidable.  

Well, I guess I would put my money on the Princess, any day.  

Folks will be watching how the midterms are shaping up.  

Kim Jong and Bibi are holding a lot of cards right now.  Who else?  

So is Xi.  The autocrats are kissing each other’s ass.

Mind if I join the circle jerk?  

Well, Donny, I don’t want to brag or anything, but if Joe’s machine bounces high enough....... we’ll see who’s kissing whose ass.  

I wonder upon which horse the smart money will be.  

The silence....... it’s music to my ears.......  

No More Pencils, No More Books, No More smelly’s Dirty Looks!

8:30........

Hmmm...... I wonder which horse Visa is betting on.......
    https://www.card.com/liquid-blue

I would say that David has this about right...... https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/opinion/gaza-israel-palestinian-extremism.html

Saturday, May 19, 1:30am/ft.......

Offered the enchilada, but the Chicken opted for nada. Kevin extended an offer, but the Chicken opted emptied a coffer. The WCM opened a door, but the Chicken demanded more.
    What pallid rejoinder is this, from a frog, no less?  Is this the best that the potus/princess has to offer.  Send in the clowns.  

Where is the m-princess, folks want to know?  And who drove her to drink, bully boy?  Next time, pick on someone your own size.  

Who’s the chicken, now?

This weeks New Yorker cover says it well..... swamp chicken.  

Maybe I should pay another visit.  The time is getting ripe.  How high would you like the rattling cage to bounce?  We did attempt to levitate the Pentagon with the Berrigans.  If at first......

Whatever happened with MH370?  We could try that again.  Shouldn’t play chicken with the Eschaton, Mr President.  You don’t want to peck above your weight.  

The possibilities...... they do abound.  

pMRY_hDJYm8 .  Thanks, mion.  Someone might be minding the store.  

Wait....... are all three (3) princesses double agents?  I think we’re just waiting to spring the trap, bully boys.  Yes, even the bully boys might be in on it.  It would explain a few loose ends.  

4:15..........

Let’s see....... meghan, melania and malik.  That’s just three M’s..... 4M/K.......

9:40.........

I must be lost.  This seems to be the unfocus group on the uneschaton.  Please pardon me.

12:30.........

In a nutshell, R&A are unable to lend credence to an alternative to an ELE.  I understand that they never received the Monad memo.  They have no choice but to continue operating on the basis of their Hive experiences.  

They do not need me.  The Hive option is a limited one, for a very limited number.  I am only liable to engender false hopes, leading to more conflict..... more suffering.  I am in no position to prove otherwise.  

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 19, 2018 9:42 am; edited 35 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 18, 2018 11:06 am

Maureen, here's the wiki page on that event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Fri May 18, 2018 11:07 am

Tom Delonge on Instagram today indicated people on his team have been steadily briefing "multiple committees in Congress, some at the classified level"

If someone is BS'ing regarding this topic, this would be the biggest load of it that's been claimed.

Dan-Can Ron or Princess*cough Foot* verify these briefings as true?

I'll bet Jack is involved.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7C8klguTM/
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Fri May 18, 2018 11:15 am

Thank you, 99 -- it's so moving and I believe it is early enough that we can count out any exotic technology, unlike today.

Dan...prayers for all.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 am

Whoa, I just wrote and discussed that word ‘Marian’ yesterday in email.

Another synchronicity.

Marian must be significant.

It was just underlined.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 18, 2018 12:14 pm

MaureenAnn wrote:Thank you, 99 -- it's so moving and I believe it is early enough that we can count out any exotic technology,  unlike today.

Dan...prayers for all.

Thanks on stopping by here Maureen! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm