Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Sweet Release

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 9:05 am

Does the Princess have a public persona and a private persona?

If she were indeed a 'special being' I would imagine she masks her true qualities from casual observers.

You know what I'm getting at...does she communicate with you as an ethereal being in private?

You flinched when she said "I'll give you problems you'll never forget."

Are you afraid of her?

Why is Ron cheering the ELE and how does Princess feel about it?

Any more details about what happened in Colorado?

How do you know about the Holocaust/portal story? Can you expand on it?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 9:10 am

ME,

Fair enough..... not bad questions.....

The Holocaust/portal story I made up, just like every other story.  

The world appears to be full of lemons.  How do we turn them into lemonade?  Ask yourself...... ask me..... you’ll get the hang of it.  

When we went down to St Catherine’s Island, last year, Jaynie G asked one of the teachers, standing on the beach, if she had ever met the Princess. This teacher, we knew, had been working with the Princess for a couple of years.

I said, wait a minute, what do mean by ‘meet’?

Jaynie’s response was something like...... if you know that a person likes chocolate, then, in that regard, you have met them.

On the other side the Princess says that she is a beast. I believe it. Does that answer your question? Ron is a frog and Kashmir is a cheetah.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 am

“Let go over a cliff, die completely, and then come back to life - after that you cannot be deceived.”

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 am

99, no one has a play book, we all have pieces of the book. The pieces you don’t want to retrieve are the ones you have to die to find to finish the book.

How many here are prepared to die right now to know?

Anyone representing they understand all this is full of horse shit.

You better find humility or you will find nothing.

Guarantee nothing comes without great humility.

I think the Jman said that.

The true master is the one sweeping up at Area 51, no one hardly in human authority knows anything really.

You want to know what’s REALLY up, talk to the help.
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 9:34 am

dan wrote:On the other side the Princess says that she is a beast.  I believe it.  Does that answer your question?  Ron is a frog and Kashmir is a cheetah.  

No, but I'm appreciating your effort to answer.

My finally batch of questions for now (wouldn't want to bore you too much with my insatiable interest and curiosity):

Ron’s last rap seemed to indicate that you were given information and then didn’t remember it when you awoke. Is this connected to the surprise revelation that there was a third time you declined to go through the portal?

Either way, do you feel like you have been given information by him or those connected to him that you are meant to recall at a later date?

You seem to be trying to make people understand that mind is primary and matter is secondary. That material phenomena is an illusory projection of the mind. While I agree this is true, it is also a clever way to deflect questions about non-human intelligences and their influence on humanity. Because, if we dismiss them as ‘just illusory projections of the mind’, then the same could be said about other humans, too. Yet we’re interested in the origins and behaviour of other human beings. Why are we not meant to display any basic curiosity and seek answers from you, Ron and co. about these non-human intelligences?

Does the 'phenomenology problem' Ron is supposed to have mentioned back in the 90s (?) have something to do with the ability of the human mind to manifest what it conceives?

I'm wondering if the root cause of all this suppression of the paranormal reality is an understanding or belief that it would be dangerous for Johnny Punchclock to be aware of his own creative potential, or a fear by the elite who are suppressing the information that if the average man knew his innate power, the control, exploitation and 'harvesting' of the many by the few would end once and for all.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 9:56 am

ME,

Johnny punchclock v the elite........?  

I would say that both suppositions are accurate.  

Now, let’s talk about influence....... how does one person influence another.......... by all means imaginable ...... and then some.....

One person who influenced me considerably was the nearest approximation to a guru I ever had was Bob Clark, an old hippie, who lived with his family in Baltimore.  He has since passed.  

Bob had many gurus.  Bob compared me to a nuclear reactor with many control rods.  Whatever goes for me, goes for you all, as well...... for better or worse, but mostly for the better, we hope and pray.  

1:50.........

What was your next question........?  

Something about phenomenology........

Or more specifically about alien intelligences.  

There are no alien intelligences.  We are all family...... believe it or don’t.

Wait....... mama don’t allow no curiosity around here?

If I’m not the most curious guy you’d want to meet, I’d hate to see the guy who is more curious than me.

There are no aliens, except all of us who have been alienated from our Source. The so called aliens are much less alienated than are we.

The Princess is here to conduct us back to the Source. She has conducted me, and I’ve never even seen a portal.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 am

dan wrote:There are no alien intelligences.  We are all family...... believe it or don’t.

I carefully chose the term 'non-human intelligences'.

I'm talking greys, mantoids, reptilians et al.

What are they?

dan wrote:The Princess is here to conduct us back to the Source.  She has conducted me, and I’ve never even seen a portal.

If you remember, please ask her sometime if she has ever said: "And then you will learn how to read," and clicked her fingers before the light show commenced.

Failing that, I would like to know if she likes chocolate...

Last edited by MantidEncounter on Mon May 14, 2018 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 11:05 am

C’mon, ME,

We have met the aliens, and they are us.  

How many time do I have to repeat myself?

Aliyah is an alien, and she is my best friend.

Deep down, she arrange for me, and I arranged for her.

You arranged for me, and I arranged for you.

But, ME, before I forget it, I have a news flash for all of us, straight from our director of operations.......

Jack Sarfatti has been convinced that Joe’s machine actually works.

If that isn’t Disclosure, I’d hate to know what is.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 11:08 am

dan wrote:C’mon, ME,

My next door neighbor might be me, but I still want to know why he slashes my tyres 2 or 3 times a year.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon May 14, 2018 11:09 am

Gees, thanks Dan.

You have an invitation...

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon May 14, 2018 11:12 am

I am all ears waiting to know if I be gonna be all eyes????

144 is Fibonacci, which is pure Vedic.

144 is part of a sequence leading to pure geometry based golden ratio.

The most powerful portal I have yet found has 89 , 55 implosion over 34 outrush.
    I can thus accept that in geometry terms We may be nearing a very large galatic portal where 144 occurs, thus altering the outcomes.

In a totally interactive universe where the outcomes are determined by the inflowing information, I can treat with utter contempt any notion of human carnage .

I leave such to clowns such as trump who has enabled multiple Palastinian slaughters.

hobbit
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon May 14, 2018 11:29 am

Dan, ME

Thank you. Great Convo..

Smelly,

Love this .. GREAT! The Magical Mystery Tour I get it, I just want to know where the ticket office is..

Anyone with a map and directions I would be most grateful. Don't think Smartphones have an app for this
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon May 14, 2018 11:39 am

CS, the birds sang to me all night, they told me everything.

I think they may have been pulling my leg.

Mockingbirds aren’t as easy to understand as Blackbirds.

You don’t need a ticket to ride this train.

Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 11:45 am

dan wrote:C’mon, ME,

Aliyah is an alien, and she is my best friend.  

Deep down, she arrange for me, and I arranged for her.  

You arranged for me, and I arranged for you.  

But, ME, before I forget it, I have a news flash for all of us, straight from our director of operations.......

Jack Sarfatti has been convinced that Joe’s machine actually works.  

If that isn’t Disclosure, I’d hate to know what is.  

Great news (I guess).

But what happens now?

Approximately nothing and it will never be mentioned again?

(While Lord Rothschild silently acquires the exclusive rights to the device to use as a personal interdimensional gloryhole?)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 11:53 am

ME,

It’s all ok.  Lord Rothschild does his thing, we do ours.  

Jack will be Jack.  He will come up with a formula to explain Joe’s machine.  

But you and I will know that the Princess sprinkled pixie dust on Joe’s machine.  

No one else knows that but you and me.  

Trust me, Jack has a big vociferous following. News will get out that we have something new under the Sun.

Jack has a very secretive side. So do most scientists. With Joe’s machine, we are catching the scientists in our tender trap. They are being trapped into admitting that this must be the BPW.

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 am

dan wrote:No one else knows that but you and me.  

"Not here, Dan! People can see us!"  Razz
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Not to worry, ME, it’s all in the family.

Yes, there is a tender trap, and all it took was a little pixie dust.  

And there is more of that, where it came from.  

We try to use it as sparingly as possible, because faith is much more powerful, and it lasts forever.  

Once you have experienced faith, you will never want to experience anything else.  No?  Yes?  

Once you have experienced faith, you are portal ready.  Your are ready to jump into the black hole in the sky.  

I’m not quite ready.  I’m from Missouri.  I trust God.  All the rest of you pay cash.  

3:45.........

Once again, I’m reminded of the story of Betty Andreason.....

The little grey guys trooped into her kitchen.  Their leader demanded burnt meat.   Betty threw a patty onto a skillet, and turned the heat on high.  As the smoke filled the kitchen, they seemed puzzled.   No, he expressed, I want a truth that has been tested by fire.  

If this is the first and last ufo story that we hear, we’re lucky.  

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 14, 2018 12:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 pm

dan wrote:Trust me, Jack has a big vociferous following.  News will get out that we have something new under the Sun.  

Jack has a very secretive side.  So do most scientists.  With Joe’s machine, we are catching the scientists in our tender trap.  They are being trapped into admitting that this must be the BPW.  

That really is great news, then.

I'll watch with interest.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon May 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Burnt meat you say?!

Hmmmm.

*sniff* *sniff*

Tested by fire?

Why, do we taste better?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Yes, smelly, why are we so tasty?......

Which do you prefer? Free range food, or hot house food?

We, smelly, are free range. The Monad is already licking its chops.

Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon May 14, 2018 1:59 pm

We've got lots of blackbirds here Smelly, no mockingbirds though. We've got horses, dogs, cats, red squirrels, rabbits, hares and they all have tickets ... not me Sad

CS
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon May 14, 2018 2:06 pm

CS, sounds like a slice of Heaven, I have my own, though much smaller.

Mine is a suburban farm, maybe one day a real one.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Mon May 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Tell them the MOST important part Dan...
    THE GIFT she gave!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Have I already forgotten?
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon May 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Dan .. thanks for the chat tonight, really appreciated and now I've lots to think about and study. We hope you enjoyed your feline OBE Smile

CS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 pm