Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:40 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:28 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 4:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 8:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 6:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 8:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by NightTripper Sun May 13, 2018 8:31 am

Ackbar wrote:
    We’re off to the bog to hide under the log from the one we call God. If you see him when he comes, say hi to him for us.

So long and thanks for all the fish. Smile

Don’t worry, everything is gonna be okay. The insurance trap has always been set from the beginning.

Can't stand this smirkiness, what a bellend.
    A wise man once said, we all dead fuck it.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by 99 Sun May 13, 2018 9:31 am

I accidentally cast a vote for Night Tripper's post but what I was really trying to do was locate a link to Ack's post in its entirety that N.T. is quoting there. So please disregard that green line/vote in that post. Didn't even know I could vote on a post here... which brings us to... vote for what? Shouldn't it just be "LIKE" instead of "VOTE" anyway?
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun May 13, 2018 10:46 am

Hi 99..  

99 wrote: Didn't even know I could vote on a post here..

And i thought i was the dumb one on here.. Very Happy .. i voted for you at least once.  Think i''ll have to vote you down a few times..you have more q.dos. than me.  Crying or Very sad

Sign
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun May 13, 2018 11:23 am

Oh, that's ok Sign... just keep it where it's at. I need all the help I can get. lol
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sun May 13, 2018 2:28 pm

I dont know what youre talking about...I'm not psychic ....

- & if I was ...like im gonna do tricks like a turkish street monkey FOR YOU!?!?!
    ...when i reached out to you with LOVE the most!?!?! And you've been nothing but surrounded in a foggy cloud of anger at me CONSTANTLY....and mean.....why FOR YOU?... Yes I love you...but to do it....to what end??? .,. To make gamblers gamble!?!? ... no...or Id already be texting from the stands of a dog track... lol...( but a couple days before I could time-seal a "prediction"...interesting thought)
    You really don't get it...got it...im not psychic... lol..haha..
    I dont even know what that word means ...
    Even McMoneagle doesnt charge for "helping"...He understands what WEAKENS!!!

Plus im already in trouble for what ive already posted... and I got my friend in trouble and I am very upset about that ...  i'm glad I didn't post the power and propulsion system ideas .... i'm not posting anymore images or create any more videos for the channel like those time-sealed 24,hour ones I did again ...unless Dan says I can.......
    i'm off to do some reflection...

I apologize to all those Ive offended...accidentally...

.."id rather be a fool for love ...than wise for any other reasons"
    ...AP...
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun May 13, 2018 4:51 pm

AP, you sound very distressed and my own silly nonsense about that challenge I gave has been revoked. I hope you can clear up any misunderstandings you have with Dan and Ron. I've forgiven you and will just leave it at that.
    Love is All
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 13, 2018 4:55 pm

I would have to agree with AP, that this thread, even this forum, is not for horses and dogs.  

What gifts we have are only for sharing Truth.  

Please do that.  

Thank you for the post above.

Z
    Z

Post by Z Sun May 13, 2018 4:58 pm

I love you 99

I hope in time...I can be forgiven of my shortcomings & trespasses...
    by....all...

Happy Mother's Day to all..

A no buddy

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun May 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Thank you Buddy.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun May 13, 2018 5:33 pm

dan wrote:99,

I would have to agree with AP, that this thread, even this forum, is not for horses and dogs.  

What gifts we have are only for sharing Truth.  

Please do that.  

Thank you for the post above.  

I don't bet in greyhounds dan but I get it... no predictions except for those you allow to post them.

No problem.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 13, 2018 5:35 pm

If our world is not infinite, then, somewhere, there is a clock that is ticking..... down.  

This..... we do need to know.  

This is the Truth that I readily share.

The global economy becomes increasingly complex, interconnected and vulnerable to shocks. It has been based on the vision of economic growth, for the past 500 years. That vision is running on fumes. The fumes are running out.

The portals were designed to be our shock absorbers. They need to be deployed....... now.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sun May 13, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun May 13, 2018 5:43 pm

I hear ya! I agree with you too. The clock is ticking down and I know that because I can feel it in my bones. I come here for reality checks on things like that as that's the way we do it. We look for those who are having the same kinds of ideations in one way or another that we get on a super-sensible level. Also, portals are opening everywhere and that too is something that I'm very much aware of. Some here have been aware of that too.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun May 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Ok, all the kids done bickering now Wink

Seems someone here gets on someone else’s nerves daily, good.

Friction is good for the work, it develops character..

Someone really bugs you, guess what, it’s your problem Wink

Anywho...

What work are we doing here on OMF?

Well, we explore what it means to be a Human Being in time. We explore the crazy shit happening around us and know our culture is built on is an illusion and half lie. We speak of philosophy and metaphysics, phenomena and burning visions.

Why did we all come here now, to try to understand most likely.

Dan says I can say what I feel to say.

What should I say to someone who might approach me for help? I sought people out, others seek me out, but I know I can’t help anyone.

I have often said I have nothing for them, but I of course have some awareness they seek.

I do blab on OMF, but I don’t know why really.

This awareness is really what I committed myself to in life.

Dan called me yesterday out of the blue.

Funny thing. Anyway.

The time of beginning is one of the most precious times of all. It can be exciting and full of amazing growth. You determine to yourself, no matter what, I’m going to go the distance. Well, until I’m cut down, I will go the distance, will you? Can you trust yourself to do that?

My commitment at this point is life long. I was determined to have an Open Mind! To have a beginners mind, which is receptive and still.

Are you committed to going all the way?

It takes commitment, it does.

But commitment alone is not enough, you also need discipline.

You will need to learn to accept the world and ignore the chaos and flow with it, stop judging it and trying to fit the world into your view of it.

There are no Messengers, there is your life, which is the Truth and you realizing that.

Adversity is needed to temper the steel. We all have suffered and do suffer partly.

Through this process of commitment and disciple and focus, you can realize your life fully.

Ack has taken the steps into this, have you?

Who are any of you to judge him or myself or anyone?

You are no one actually and your opinions are worthless Wink

So if you accept that, we can know one another, if not, we are strangers.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun May 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Commitment

“Maiden plucks folk tune on steel strings,
    Crickets chant like monks,
    I’ve walked into autumnal contentment,
    Yet a young boy seeks guidance.”

No one on the Way could ever go so far not to help another. If we don’t reach for that one to our left and right, nothing we have learned is worth anything. I’m always here for those who have humbled themselves and committed themselves to the Way. I am for them with my whole being. I’m not a messiah or savior nor do I recognize any. I am simply aware of our current situation in time.

Are you committed to knowing your self?

We can’t go any further unless you are.
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Sun May 13, 2018 6:29 pm

99 wrote:I accidentally cast a vote for Night Tripper's post 

Oh darn, I just thought my rather abrasive post tickled some feathers in the right way.

To be fair I can only stand so much mystical mumbo jumbo. I'm sure we all have our limits.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun May 13, 2018 6:34 pm

You have your limits NT, where there are none.

Welcome.

He says he can only take the central truth of being for so long until he has to go back to his inane mental distractions.

At least we know where you are NT, thanks for the honesty, best way to be and a great start!

But I agree, we can keep things simple.

Aliens and portals are a much simpler topic and more fun than talking about ourselves.

What would one gain from contact with an alien besides a probe?
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Sun May 13, 2018 6:42 pm

smelly wrote:You have your limits NT, where there are none.

Welcome.

He says he can only take the central truth of being for so long until he has to go back to his inane mental distractions.

At least we know where you are NT, thanks for the honesty, best way to be and a great start!

Well thanks, I didn't assume you were actually talking to me. I'm trying to get used the navigation of the site. But of course yes, no limits and yet there are limits. It's all a lie and yet everything is the truth.

It's a big old jumble we've all found ourselves in here. I'm sure you've all got that nagging feeling, the rather unpleasant apocalyptic dreams. Lets figure it out.
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Sun May 13, 2018 7:17 pm

smelly wrote:
    Aliens and portals are a much simpler topic and more fun than talking about ourselves.

What would one gain from contact with an alien besides a probe?

Well why do you assume theyre seperate from ourselves?

What would one gain from contact with an alien besides a probe? Your bog standard movie alien, if there is such a thing. I assume probably a nice cup of tea, abit of chitchat, might pose a few question, an interview for youtube would do nice, i could use that alien money.

But what is an Alien? They seem like Prophet Makers. I'm sure you heard the murmurs of the Princess being one but I've been out of the loop from that, any updates? Has Dan witnessed a sixth toe? A double bottom?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun May 13, 2018 7:26 pm

I personally assume nothing and know nothing, so I asked you.

Hey, I didn’t think of monetizing the eschaton, that’s a good idea.

If you are going to be in the matrix, why not rich, ah, it might rot your soul maybe, whatever a soul is.

Cause Dan and Ron don’t pay anyone shit as far as I know.

They be broke asses...in public.

Deniability and all that stupid shit.

Dan, if I can make a fortune, I’ll post juicy stuff on YouTube Wink

But what would you do with your windfall NT, I’d buy a farm and run a coop artist colony because I be filled with mumbo jumbo.
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Sun May 13, 2018 8:00 pm

smelly wrote:I personally assume nothing and know nothing, so I asked you.

Hey, I didn’t think of monetizing the eschaton, that’s a good idea.

If you are going to be in the matrix, why not rich, ah, it might rot your soul maybe, whatever a soul is.

Cause Dan and Ron don’t pay anyone shit as far as I know.

They be broke asses...in public.

Dan, if I can make a fortune, I’ll post juicy stuff on YouTube Wink

But what would you do with your windfall NT, I’d buy a farm and run a coop artist colony because I be filled with mumbo jumbo.

Is there any quantifiable proof of Soul Rot? That old chestnut self forgiveness certainly exists, perhaps if I had the time and the money earthly pleasures would be abound.

If there is no time and only money? I would assume making a boat out of the cash would be quite fun. I could pickup shipmates methane plume to methane plume. Bump into a portal or two if im lucky, they seem to be very hard to find.

Is there a definition for what a portal is yet? Do they self suck? As in do they pull you into them? Is a personal effort required, a physical one I mean. I don't quite have this down yet. I must note this down, the eschaton is approaching so quickly Ron is still talking in riddles. You'd think it would have the opposite effect.

But you already said it,
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Hello, NT,

It seems that smelly is our unofficial greeter.

Yes, I try to have this section of the forum serve as an Eschaton focus group.  

I’m not always sure what smelly is up to, but he seems to have established his own right of way here, certainly in his own mind.  

The R,A&D show has had its ups and downs over the years.  It is presently on a down cycle after misunderstandings relative to the Colorado trip, which I did not participate in, after all.

Last edited by dan on Sun May 13, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Sun May 13, 2018 8:26 pm

dan wrote:Hello, NT,

It seems that smelly is our unofficial greeter.

Yes, I try to have this section of the forum serve as an Eschaton focus group.  

I’m not always sure what smelly is up to, but he seems to have established his own right of way here, certainly in his own mind.  

(cont......)

It felt like a suitable greeting. He seems impish.

I need the hard facts Dan, this eschaton business does it have merit? You see I followed Aliens and appeared to find scripture, in fact there dirty hands are all over the bloody book. And where I once saw Aliens I see only Prophet Makers. That's all I can give them credit for.

Whats all this business about exactly, is it returning back to one? There seems to be mentions of a harvest from past posts, if somethings harvesting I hope they harvest my taint too. I've heard it'll be the best possible taint.

The Best Possible World, for what purpose. A farm can be made to be the best possible way to raise the best possible cows that make the best possible beef.

Sorry if I seem exhausting. This is my best possible post.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 13, 2018 9:02 pm

NT,

Well, the harvest, to my estimation, does refer to our return to Source.

The Best Possible World..... is relative to its Creator and Creatures, with a special emphasis on its sapient Creatures, we persons being the co-Creators, along with the person of God in whose ‘image’/personhood we are created.  

We are likely coming to an economic shock, as we attempt to transition to a post-growth economy.  The portals are meant to be our shock absorbers.

Needless to say, there is much confusion/consternation as to the manner, timing and disclosure of their deployment.  

I have advocated, from the beginning, for a full Disclosure, including, especially, the BPWH.  Partial disclosures are only likely to add to the confusion.  

The caveat is that it be in the manner of an expedited WoM/MoAPS..... word of mouth - mother of all paradigm shifts.  

This MoAPS is the gestalt switch from materialism to immaterialism.  

The particular form of immaterialism, in our case, is personalism. A disclosure of personalism can only be carried out from person to person. The exception, such as it may be, would be through this forum, where we attempt to maintain personal interactions, throughout. Obviously, social media could greatly expedite the word of mouth process.

(cont.......)
    NightTripper
    NightTripper

Post by NightTripper Sun May 13, 2018 10:23 pm

dan wrote:NT,

Well, the harvest, to my estimation, does refer to our return to Source.

The Best Possible World..... is relative to its Creator and Creatures, with a special emphasis on its sapient Creatures, we persons being the co-Creators, along with the person of God in whose ‘image’/personhood we are created.  

We are likely coming to an economic shock, as we attempt to transition to a post-growth economy.  The portals are meant to be our shock absorbers.

Needless to say, there is much confusion/consternation as to the manner, timing and disclosure of their deployment.  

I have advocated, from the beginning, for a full Disclosure, including, especially, the BPWH.  Partial disclosures are only likely to add to the confusion.  

The caveat is that it be in the manner of an expedited WoM/MoAPS..... word of mouth - mother of all paradigm shifts.  

This MoAPS is the gestalt switch from materialism to immaterialism.  

The particular form of immaterialism, in our case, is personalism.  A disclosure of personalism can only be carried out from person to person.  The exception, such as it may be, would be through this forum, where we attempt to maintain personal interactions, throughout.  Obviously, social media could greatly expedite the word of mouth process.  

(cont.......)

What I seem to be struggling with is that are you certain something devine is behind all this. And not something mundane that perhaps we dont fully understand but nonetheless is normal.

What is your definition of God?

What is your definition of Alien?

What is your definition of Portal?

Would dreams be similar to a Portal expierience? If not, in your opinion what is an interaction with a Portal like?

Can you tell me exactly what you mean by disclosure, disclosure of?

Define personalism. Why is that a requirement. Is that the natural jump for us after recieving such information?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun May 13, 2018 11:08 pm

An imp, no, an old smelly goat actually.

Some say the Devil, others a mad man, never an angel.

Actually I’m not the greeter, I’m a closer.

Always Be Closing.

Can you tell me exactly what you mean...who can tell anyone exactly what they mean?

Oh boy.

NT, take a load off, relax.

NT, you read the bible, I’m curious. so you talk to God?

Does IT ever talk back?

I personally have never met a God, nor do I know one.

Perhaps you can share your experience with one.

I’m sincerely curious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:42 am