Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:17 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:25 am by dan

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:49 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

» hobbit’s thread
Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 am by hobbit

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Two sightings. N seattle, and Ft. Louis.

MeadowMoss

Two sightings.  N seattle, and Ft. Louis.  Empty Two sightings. N seattle, and Ft. Louis.

Post by MeadowMoss Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi folks.
    I'm Meadow.
    I've had two sightings which are unique from each other.
    The first was about 7 years ago, on I5 southbound. In the Fort Louis area I saw a craft hovering just above the treetops to the west side of I5. It was late spring and near sunset time. The craft had no visible means of prapeltion, and it tipped it's wing down towards me as I passed under it.
    The second is an experience I had on Friday July 15th, 2015. On my way home after work the sunset was covering the entire sky with fantastic beautiful colors.
    I went to the top of my hill to check it out. As it began to get dark I started counting stars. When I got to 15 stars I stopped, because they were all coming out.
    I thought "wouldn't it be cool to see a UFO". Not long after that a bright orange ball og light, about half the size of a street light, and about 20 times the size of a satalight, came from the north. I tried to video it. I lost it when it was over my head.
    About ten minutes later it happened again. A bright orange ball from the north came, and had the same trigectory. I came from the north and headed south. Again I tried to video it, but lost it when it was overhead. About ten minutes later it happened again. I tried to video it, but this time I kept my eyes on it directly, and when it was overhead it suddenly shifted directions to the east. It moved east for a few seconds then slowly curved back into its trigectory south. I watched it fade off I to the south. That was it.
    So, my take is that the one in the Ft. Louis area was a teresterial built craft, and the one/ones I saw in North seattle were extra-terestera.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:56 am