Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeToday at 12:17 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeToday at 7:25 am by dan

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:49 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

» hobbit’s thread
Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 am by hobbit

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Empty Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Sign

Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Empty Re: Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Post by Sign Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:15 am

Antarctica is an interesting topic at the moment
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Headline Relay:  Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica   Empty Re: Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Post by Cyrellys Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Signman wrote:Antarctica is an interesting topic at the moment

Feel free to add to this thread Signman if you wish. Yes it is a very interesting topic.

Q(anon) landscape map includes several of the non-humans...and some other things that might link to Antarctica.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sign

Post by Sign Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:09 am

There are a large number of rumors.being spread about Pyramids found, ancient ruins etc.
    what i would like to know is, why have large numbers of diplomats been visiting the place over the last year or so. Apparently? there is nothing there apart from ice and penguins. if anyone knows any different i would love to know
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:19 am

i have not listened to Lind's video but have and idea of what was said. i have listen to numerous others, Not sure about the pyramids, the picture spread about don't look to convincing, Ufo bases or advanced human bases is another thing. It would be a good place to build them. its not as if the average person can get on a plane and visit the place.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:33 am

I watched the video and the engineer being interviewed in it seems very credible. But the part about what's down there below the ice is only speculation, on his part. He has only heard rumors and nothing more. Nevertheless, he says that there's a lot of UFO activity down there and there's no reason for me not believe him on that. But I was hoping he would be sharing more substantive information than that but he didn't; except for the part where 10 yrs prior to when he flew to that lake under the ice that is the source of all of those rumors (or rather near there to a base), a team of scientists 'disappeared' after they investigated that lake. Something about material being kept in a building at that isolated base that he flew to that's near that lake. Rumor has it that the material was later transported to Wright-Patterson years later.

But back to those scientists. I don't know why he says they disappeared when he also said that they were flown in a separate plane back to New Zealand. So that doesn't sound to me like they "disappeared". I'm confused about that.

Another thing that I would like to find out more about is what scared Buzz Aldrin about the pole when he went down there. All he said was that there was something evil down there but that's it.... at least the last time I checked on that. But no mention of Aldrin in the Linda M vid.

Last edited by 99 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:47 am

yes 99 i would like to know what scared Buzz. To my knowledge none of the ufologists have brought up why so many world leaders have visited Antarctica.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:05 am

They leave out a lot of stuff don't they hence I didn't know that a lot of world leaders have gone there. Will google that up and see what I can find out on that too. All we know at this point is that 'something' is going on down there and the gov't, as usual, is suppressing info on what that is.
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:11 am

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/11/wikileaks-photos-john-kerry-visit-and-ufos-in-antarctica/

i think there have been quite a few others. Head of the Russian catholic church .. Not sure about the Pope ?
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:17 am

The lack of info coming form governments gets my back up too. The other thing stated which i heard, which i will have to check is that in the last few year more and more countries are getting involved with Antarctica and sending personal down there
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:20 am

Come to think of it, that's not surprising as both poles are melting and everyone wants a piece of the pie wrt shipping and natural resources at those locations. Ha! but Aldrin is warning everyone to stay away from the south pole and I want to know why. If I find out any more about that, I'll post it here. I suppose even speculations on that would be worth posting about at this pt. in time.
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:24 am

it can't be global warming for the ice melting .. that does not exist LOL
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:41 am

plus Buzz what not the first waring us of danger from Antarctica
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am

Has anyone got an opinion of Corey Goode and his statements of what is going on in Antarctica
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:05 pm

I don't at this point have an opinion on Corey. I can say that there are ufologists out there who have contact with sys inhabitants who are being required to not speak of Antarctica. I'm not at liberty to say who.

What I know of the ice melting...you need to look at the changing of the coordinates of the airports....it's pole shift. As the nonnative planetary system swings into ours on its ancient trajectory, it puts stress on all the planets in our system. Some passages being more affected then others in the cycles...we're showing all the classic signs. Increase in volcanism, seismic, shifting of the seasons, changes in navigation points, and polar ice melt in some areas, a build up in other areas. Tonight my area is on a alert for winter wind warning of -40 F.

If I were living in the Isles or Europe with access to the old stoneworks I'd be able to tell you more and keep better track, but I live in America and there's no stoneworks installed here to do that.

What I might know of Antarctica from ancient verbal transmission, is that some of the ancestors of the Illumined are in stasis down there. As the nonnative planetary system comes closer, the ancient tech down there is supposed to revive them. They do not regard humanity in kind terms, not like the Ancient 9 who were part of original creation. They see us as interlopers on their planet and inferior to them. They don't have the same value systems we do. They don't value life or liberty.

If they were awake down there then it would make sense that all the various powers in the world would send representatives, diplomats down there. That accounts for all the persons, even Buzz...

Buzz has experience with non-humans from a spacewalk during his time as an astronaut...but I think it was a mistake to send him down there because he also retained what appears like PTSD from the experience. I could be wrong. But if he is suffering from PTSD all these years, then he would be predisposed to be highly reactionary in his experience. NOT saying he's wrong. I'd be VERY CAUTIOUS in any meeting or dealings with the ancient colonists aka Annunaki from the cold sleep. Unlike the Watchers (their cousins aligned with the Ancient 9 and left to observe us), the colonists would not be tempered by years of experience with us and our rise to Type I civ.

If this narrative is accurate then the Wingmakers would be the Sephiroth or Ancient 9 races with whom the Colonists made a treaty to settle a global war. The Ancient 9 sought to protect mankind from Colonists threat to exterminate us and give us time to mature. Part of the deal is said to have allowed the Watchers to remain on planet.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:39 pm

I'm going to review back over the Wingmakers material (quickly skimmed some of it over several years ago).
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:33 pm

99 wrote:I'm going to review back over the Wingmakers material (quickly skimmed some of it over several years ago).

Ok great. I'd be interested in your perceptions afterwards. There's a difference between the early Wingmakers info and the content after a different group took over it. Just FYI. The images of the original especially are supposed to be right up the alley of the deeply perceptive.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sign

Post by Sign Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:22 am

Thanks for the info Cyrellys . ill look into the things you have stated. Most of what you said i have read some off.  I am new to the UFO phenomenon.
    i find it hard to tell what is true and what is false. But have a good idea of what i believe to be true
    Sign

Post by Sign Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:58 am

cyrellys can you elaborate on this statement
    "If I were living in the Isles or Europe with access to the old stoneworks I'd be able to tell you more and keep better track"
    regards Dave
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:15 pm

My understanding of the tweet from Buzz claiming danger in Antartica was photoshopped and is fake. He never said that, or at least that's what my take away from this story was.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Right. The original story on this was from "Before It Was News". I just found that out yesterday when I was searching for an update on Aldrin's tweet on that.
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 am

The problem is unless your a expert on graphics how do you tell the real video/picture from the fake. Unfortunately you have assume everything is a fake unless you yourself can prove otherwise
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 am

As I'm a newby here. What is a Kudos an how come I have 3 ???
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 am

You Americans need to get on GMT time LOL
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Signman I want to say the giveaway of editing was that the screenshot of the tweet had a bunch of inconsistencies compared to other tweets of his (icons, time stamps missing).

It's not like some graphics expert looked at it and said "oh, this looks fake". It's more like the image didn't look like an actual tweet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:18 pm