Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeToday at 12:17 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeToday at 7:25 am by dan

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:49 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

» hobbit’s thread
"Missing Time" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 am by hobbit

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

"Missing Time"

RandomSample
    RandomSample

"Missing Time" Empty "Missing Time"

Post by RandomSample

SmokeHigh56,

Well I started a new topic for us here. I would really like to hear your story, if you still feel like talking about it.

RandomSample

Post Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:19 pm by RandomSample

@Smoke high56,

Getting use to this system. I thought as long as I was here I would tell
    you about my missing time at work once. This would of been '92 or '93. I was getting use to the notion that I was an experiencer. Was working midnights, (11:30 p.m. to 07:30 a.m.) I was caught up, went to take a smoke break. Next thing I know a friend comes running up to me saying, "Where the "f" have you been? _They_ have been looking all over for you!" (They being the Big Wheels, management. Caught me flat footed, I start running back to my work station, right into my foreman. He was a good guy, we were friends. He asks me "What's going on?" The only thing I could think to say was, "I was taking a break and must of lost track of time." They had been looking for me for at least an hour. Of course they checked the break area. I was lying, he knew I was lying and I knew
    that he knew I was lying. I wanted the ground to open up and sallow me. He wasn't mad, he was disappointed. He didn't write me up, but he could have. That didn't stop the rumor mill from running. He never trusted me after that. And up until that point he was a good friend.
    As far as where i went, if indeed I went anywhere, I have never been able to get past remembering the look on his face far enough to do any recovery work...
    Thanks for listening...

Post Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:56 pm by Smokehigh 56

Hello my friend. ....for me was between 88.89..friend an I were in a city called winnepeg Manitoba. ..we were at a bar .having few drinks.it was getting late. So we decided to level for home which is about a hr an half away straight north highway #8...have a look. .that road is not straight at all. .well we left the bar I turn left on city streets heading to get on #8 highway north barely made it past over pass. That is the last thing we remember. .next thing we remember is turning right onto the road that turns of highway #8 into our town of Riverton. .we both looked at each other and said what the fuck happen. .any feeling of booze effects was gone.just like we never drank a thing. .i asked him about this over the years he won't discuss this at all. Been with me many yr thinking about this. ..thanks . RD

Post Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:04 am by Smokehigh 56

Had dreams. Some of them came true. .seen things in sky day and night . Thanks for sharing
    RandomSample

Post Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:29 am by RandomSample

@SmokeHigh56, on the car trip, Sometimes I love this tech stuff. Was able to look up the map. Maybe we can come back to this later. It's interesting. Same with things in the sky. Right now I keep wondering about the dreams. Do you remember any details you want to talk about. When you realized they were coming true, how did it make you feel. (Always kind of freaked me a little.

(I'm trying to get a feeling from you. I don't want to draw you out into talking about anything you don't want to talk about.)

Post Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:18 am by Smokehigh 56

Dreams of being at places. Waking up and saying to myself ok fine that was interesting. Few days later. I'm with the friends in dream. An it happens. It is freaking wild

Post Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:28 pm by Smokehigh 56

One time I walked in a mall in city where I said before. .just walking seen a desk where people we're selling tickets. I thought what the hell I'll buy one ..walked up the ladies an asked what they were selling tickets on they said a hottub cool I thought. Before I said anything else the ladies looked at me a said. .u were just hear buying tickets. I said nope they said yes I was .I asked her what was I wearing she what you have on now .same everything everything same. Not sure how long ago my evil twin showed up before I did ..but this happen these ladies were dam sure. I 2as there early that day.
    RandomSample

Post Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:58 am by RandomSample

SmokeHigh56,

I just wanted to let anyone reading these posts they can jump in anytime. Smile

Twins, Doppelgangers! Got to love them.  What the heck is that all about? I use to work for Pizza Hut,
    this was mid to late '70's. Guy comes in, day shift, to pick up his order. He's all like, "Hey man! I know
    you! You are an animal! That party last night was insane. I was sure the cops were going to show up!"

Smoke High 56, at that time I was and still am a committed Christian. I was young then still in my teens, believe I am more easy going now. But at that time drinking and drugs were not for me. I save that for college. I kept trying to tell him it wasn't me, but he started talking about some of the things "my twin" went on about. My twin claimed to be a sailplane (glider pilot) and a single engin plane pilot, who love white water canoeing. All of that was me, check my avatar. I really didn't know what to make of it all. There was _nobody_ to talk to about that sort of thing. Small southern _Very_ Christian town,
    what maybe, demonic possession? I know this sounds funny but I was so happy to find out about doppelgangers. Not because I go with all the stuff written about them, but it gave me time to find out other people have at least heard of that sort of thing. I believe you are the first one I have met who had something like that happen.

Just let me throw something in here. I am not trying to "One Up You" on these stories. I an not trying to say, "My Phenomena its bigger than yours!" I have seen people get into that. When it comes to this sort of stuff, "What you got is what you got." How can it be a competition? What would the prize be? I have a muddled collection of strange memories, that's it. I guess my story has a beginning, sort of a confused middle, but that's about it. I have no big answers, no grand story, just some strange stuff, hence the name Random Sample. I think most people are, I don't know "Experiencers of anomalous or paranormal stuff.
     Weekend coming, Granddaughter is here, won't have much time till Monday. Take care!
    RandomSample

Post Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:21 am by RandomSample

SmokeHigh 56,

I was certain I had written about doubles before. So, went looking on the internet
    and found this. It’s from over 20 years ago.
    RS> The perception of being in more than one place at one                                                                    
    RS> time.
            This one I have talked about before so can give a little more detail.
    I was sitting in my chair in the living room when I "realized" that I was
    also sitting on the right side of the sofa and the left side of the sofa,
    all the same time. I had my eyes closed at the time. It was strange. By
    just focusing I could "be" in any one of those three positions.
    Or by focusing a different way I could somehow be in all three places
    at the same time. My one concern was trying to figure out just which of
    the three was the real me. Finally, I just picked the "me" in the chair
    and stayed there.
    PG> You mean meeting your double?
            This was one of the few memories I brought back with me at the end
    of the Prism flashback. I don't recall where the meeting took place. Some
    room somewhere. It was your basic, "I'm Random Sample!" And him smiling and
    saying, "No, I'm Random." All in all, I liked the guy.
    (Edited for spelling and grammar. I also used my avatar name.)

Post Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 pm by Smokehigh 56

Remote viewing. It was dicussed in Dan thread. Grant Cameron has info on this topic. USA . GOVERNMENT known about this a long time. Footman an princess. Are the ones we should be keeping on what they say must of the good news comes threw Dan thread.
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:41 pm by Cyrellys

Hi Guys, you have a fascinating discussion going here!  I'm curious what Random Sample thinks about the prism experience in relation to remove viewing that you mentioned Smokinghigh56?  

I have a little something that might shed some light on RS's prism experience but it is distinctly different from remote viewing and far closer to what RS is describing...

We Old Irish have a game we played as kids which is a variation on hide and seek.  When hiding you do what's called 'thinking yourself'.  You essentially hide in the open but 'think yourself' the same as whatever you are next to, or sitting on, etc.  Like thinking yourself a tree while sitting on a moss covered log or thinking yourself a rock if next to a boulder.  The others have to find you.  The technique uses the mental faculties to take the known 'pattern' or 'imprint' of what the chosen object is and 'becoming it' which is not so much literal as it is 'putting out' the 'awareness of the imprint' into the collective environ essentially registering it as that...It's kind of like the 'glamour' (non-mechanical version) that some of the non-humans use to hide from humans in the vicinity, except instead of there being nothing there, in this case 'thinking yourself' puts the imprint or perception of the chosen object in your space masking your presence.  The trick to this is you have to nullify your own broadcast of 'pattern' temporarily in the collective consciousness landscape.  So while a machine might notice you if using a camera, a living being which picks up the broadcast of other living beings present is only going to 'notice' the log or the boulder pattern you are broadcasting.  If you get really good at this, the hide and seek game can go on for hours.  We used to limit the space you could do this in so that the hunters weren't seeking over an enormous space.  The idea is to be adept at the technique.

I was wondering if the missing time and even the prism experience might be some sort of malfunctioning proverbial 'off switch' that essentially jumps you in either more than one location or in a different time point?

"Malfunctioning" might not be the best word for this as I know there are people who accidentally at first teach themselves things like lucid dreaming or out of body experiences. Could this be part of the combined human ability and malleable environment that is naturally possible but that most people never stumble across?

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 am by Smokehigh 56

Thanks . Cy is does shed light on things. .

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:29 pm by Smokehigh 56

Evening. .if rand an I have stumbled on something. Hopefully it stays with us .being in one two or three places at one time sounds rather interesting . perhaps the princess can shed some light on this ..

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:38 pm by hobbit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xODjbfYw8

Who knows where the time goes.

hobbit

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:58 pm by Smokehigh 56

Thanks. Hobbit look into this.

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:03 pm by Smokehigh 56

I'm wondering if this twinn that is ahead of me. That I spoke of before is the time I'm supposed to been in or what is happening to me or him in this lost time
    RandomSample

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:26 pm by RandomSample

hobbit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xODjbfYw8

hobbit
     I love Sandy Denny/Fairpiont Convention and while I am at it, Nick Drake. Be back soon, bracing for snow storm here...

Post Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:42 am by hobbit

RandomSample wrote:
    hobbit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xODjbfYw8

hobbit
     I love Sandy Denny/Fairpiont Convention and while I am at it, Nick Drake. Be back soon, bracing for snow storm here...

Well this little hobbit lives in cropredy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairport%27s_Cropredy_Convention

hobbit

Post Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:54 pm by Smokehigh 56

This missed time. Was a portal u think my friends. Or just a wrinkle in time warp.????

Post Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 am by hobbit

I would recommend researching TT Brown.
    Look into the so called Philadelphia incident.

During the war they desired radar invisibility, a method of not letting the radar pings reflect back.
    look into the sub S48, and how they had to degauss the metal of ships after they cross the equator.
    Then try to consider what memory is, and if You trip into an alternate time, what memory of that will be here in the present time relative to this planets time?
    hobbit
    RandomSample

Post Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:07 pm by RandomSample

@ hobbit, ok, jealous now.

While we are here, "what are the odds?" I wonder how many people reading this have even heard of her? Her career was so short. Yet here you are, and here am I.

Last edited by RandomSample on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RandomSample

Post Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:13 pm by RandomSample

Smokehigh 56 wrote:I'm wondering if this twinn that is ahead of me. That I spoke of before is the time I'm supposed to been in or what is happening to me or him in this lost time

My best guess is maybe all of the above and more, I tend to look for similar stories, in folklore, of shamanic studies, or mystic lit. They can be found. Seems to mean to me that people have been reporting this for a long, long time. It almost always makes me feel better to find other accounts, and for me the older the better.

RandomSample

Post Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:16 pm by RandomSample

Smokehigh 56 wrote:This missed time. Was a portal u think my friends. Or just  a wrinkle in time warp.????

To be honest I am no longer I am sure of what anyone means by "Portal". Could be a wrinkle, it would help to have more details. If you wanted to you could go into more detail. More about yourself, maybe a guess at the year, what was going on in your life at that time.

Post Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 pm by hobbit

RandomSample wrote:@ hobbit, ok, jealous now.

While we are here, "what are the odds?" I wonder how many people reading this have even heard of her? Her career was so short. Yet here you are, and here am I.

I do not think anything is by chance.

How I come to live here in the shires in Cropredy was not by chance.
    how I come to sleep directly in line with the centre aisle of this church is not by chance.

Before Cropredy was called such it was called ringstonewells.

stone rings around the well.

All I needed to learn about time is here, or better...to remember as it is all about memory.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zALzraz-u10

And the dreams I have.

hobbit

Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 pm by Guest

Cyrellys wrote:Hi Guys, you have a fascinating discussion going here!  I'm curious what Random Sample thinks about the prism experience in relation to remove viewing that you mentioned Smokinghigh56?  

I have a little something that might shed some light on RS's prism experience but it is distinctly different from remote viewing and far closer to what RS is describing...

We Old Irish have a game we played as kids which is a variation on hide and seek.  When hiding you do what's called 'thinking yourself'.  You essentially hide in the open but 'think yourself' the same as whatever you are next to, or sitting on, etc.  Like thinking yourself a tree while sitting on a moss covered log or thinking yourself a rock if next to a boulder.  The others have to find you.  The technique uses the mental faculties to take the known 'pattern' or 'imprint' of what the chosen object is and 'becoming it' which is not so much literal as it is 'putting out' the 'awareness of the imprint' into the collective environ essentially registering it as that...It's kind of like the 'glamour' (non-mechanical version) that some of the non-humans use to hide from humans in the vicinity, except instead of there being nothing there, in this case 'thinking yourself' puts the imprint or perception of the chosen object in your space masking your presence.  The trick to this is you have to nullify your own broadcast of 'pattern' temporarily in the collective consciousness landscape.  So while a machine might notice you if using a camera, a living being which picks up the broadcast of other living beings present is only going to 'notice' the log or the boulder pattern you are broadcasting.  If you get really good at this, the hide and seek game can go on for hours.  We used to limit the space you could do this in so that the hunters weren't seeking over an enormous space.  The idea is to be adept at the technique.

I was wondering if the missing time and even the prism experience might be some sort of malfunctioning proverbial 'off switch' that essentially jumps you in either more than one location or in a different time point?

"Malfunctioning" might not be the best word for this as I know there are people who accidentally at first teach themselves things like lucid dreaming or out of body experiences.  Could this be part of the combined human ability and malleable environment that is naturally possible but that most people never stumble across?

Wow, that's really cool. How do you go about broadcasting? Is it a form of meditation?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:01 pm