Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:21 pm by Big Bunny Love

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:28 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:52 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Searching for missing monkeys could have been done with a variety of low cost commercial drones. The Princess' drones are totally unlike these rather primitive aircraft. They have sparked consciousness with deep neural network learning so they evolve and self optimize as individuals and collectives. Within the context of the example mission of protecting a critically endangered species, the Princess' drones will study the threats to survival, then systematically act to eliminate those threats.

FLASHBACK DEC 2013: Jake Reason - CoAdmin OMFv.2
    Jake Reason wrote:Since the weekend, I've been having difficulty surfing this forum immediately after logging-on.  The "Facebook" plug-in is so aggressive in gaining control of my browser without success, that it subsequently hangs the IE browser, whereas all I can do is "control-alt-delete" and shut it down.  Looks like I'll have to stay with Firefox from now on.  I presume it possible that if I were to simply join Facebook, all would be OK.  But I will never do that.

Now to the conversations here....

dan wrote:Jake,

Ron used your sympatico address, and it was bounced back.  Is your zoho address your current one?  
    Thanks Dan,
    Yes, sympatico has been gone for 2 years.  Zoho is my only Jake Reason email address.  For personal, I have my company server.

Your basic misunderstanding here, Jake, is to confuse drone with predator.  The WCUAVC is specifically for surveilance.
    No, no confusion.  I understand what they are trying to achieve.  "Compact" is the way to go.

And FYI, compact (approx 4 feet diameter) helicopter type drones, carrying a fully operational machine gun, with remote camera, has already been developed by the Russians.  You can watch it operate on YouTube.

It can zoom in to hover within 10 feet of someone sneaking through the woods and blast them to pieces with 30-40 rounds within seconds.

Its very cool if you like killing machines.  But to me its rather sic.  And the enthusiastic salesman demonstrating it, is quite demented imo.

However, as the Princess migrates her operation to other, more remote venues, it could conceivably become necessary to weaponize the drones.  But I doubt that this would be done on the sly, and clearly it would mandate a high level of authorization.  We'll just have to stay tuned.  
    Authorization can be bought or negotiated.  The hardest part will be the altitude and weather - the technological development required to make them functional in such extremes.

Dan Quoting Dick (Cloudrider - former Employee of Cousteau) in Dec 2013 wrote:Speaking of snow leopards... of course you know it is the "National Predator" of Pakistan? Random tidbit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_leopard

Into this miasma, Ron is launching "conservation drones" to patrol the Kashmiri skies, targeting evil doers who seek to poach snow leopards... which reminds me of a rather low caliber movie another wag mentioned.

Perhaps it's the inspiration for this gig? -- Source: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t113p975-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#4225

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 pm

A bit more to emphasize what I posted in previous above:  

Jake Reason wrote:
    GSB/SSR wrote:Ron Pandolfi is being disingenuous regarding Dan's oft-repeated claim of a connection between their friendship and Ron's day job (presumably somewhere in the world of U.S. intelligence).

As evidence, consider Dan provided (at his original blog) information about government interest in the high-frequency gravity wave project between American researchers and their associates in China. One might argue this was "open" as the original report (published one year after Dan revealed the spy games being played around the persons of interest involved) was For Official Use Only. However, the same report also notes a "classified portion" of Pandolfi's government report (identified with MITRE and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence).

https://www.fas.org/irp/agency/dod/jason/gravwaves.pdf

All the above is so far from known published government protocols as to be laughable, if not for Ron's identification with the ODNI. One might then ask what protocol allows this unique form of "leaking" information using Dan as "useful" publisher.
    I would call it the PtB protocol.   Cool 

It is unpublished and invisible to the surfs.  As they are illiterate.  The world actually hasn't changed since the feudal times.  Just the vocabulary.  The contemporary notion that feudalism is something in the past...is an illusion.  Wink 

Shhhhh, don't tell anybody.

FROM EMAIL DIALOG DAN's GROUP - copied to OMF 12-04-2013:

Cyrellys wrote:Is a human life worth a Rhino?  David Gladstone says yes.

Cyrellys 
    <........>
    Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    To: David Gladstone <..........>
    Cc: list
    Then you might take a closer look at an October earthquake off the
    Carolina coast.

But hey there is no relation between how information and ideas flow to
    how they get used.  You believe drone use to protect elephants and
    rhinos in Africa is all on the up and up....can I sell you a stretch
    of beach front property in Arizona?

Considering what I've been learning under the table those statements
    you protest are indeed warranted.

Here is another thing to consider...

When shtf whether it is due to engineered economic collapse or a
    vaporization of several cities, and this nation does not produce its
    own food, so in the crisis when the 13.5 and 4 oz cans run out and the
    population turns the land to sustain itself just a hair longer, the
    people might find the tables turned on them.   Those deer and elk
    everyone likes to say they will just hunt to feed their starving
    children will suddenly be classified same as the elephant and rhino.
    And drones will hunt you and yours when you attempt to feed
    yourself...

...that is assuming you don't take the FEMA guillotine option.

What you do today shall revisit you tomorrow.  Choose wisely.

Cy

On 12/4/13, David Gladstone <.......> wrote:
    > "Makes Nazis look like an Easter Parade?"
    >
    > This remark is ignorant and quite inexcusable, IMO. People use no judgment
    > and make hysterical hyperbolic statements that mean nothing but raise the
    > noise level a great deal!
    >
    > I agree with Dan!
    >
    > Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by Cyrellys on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Princess's wcUAVc's website link is http://www.wcuavc.com/. Am looking it over now. Very interesting!

Last edited by 99 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:22 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Searching for missing monkeys could have been done with a variety of low cost commercial drones. The Princess' drones are totally unlike these rather primitive aircraft. They have sparked consciousness with deep neural network learning so they evolve and self optimize as individuals and collectives. Within the context of the example mission of protecting a critically endangered species, the Princess' drones will study the threats to survival, then systematically act to eliminate those threats.

What you are implying here is that these are equipped with Artificial Intelligence technology not just weaponized.  

No human will make the decision on pulling the trigger...

...as I said extra-judicial murder.  Judge, jury, executioner.

TAIL-END of the Dialog Exchange with GLADSTONE:
    Cyrellys wrote:
    David Gladstone <.........> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    To: Cyrellys <.........>

It's not my agenda but I would prefer to get one good thing out of what will happen anyway. Posing a scenario as if there are alternatives when there aren't is a bit dishonest, wouldn't you say?

When it comes to a planet where hundreds of thousands die each day or whatever the number is, I'm not going to  overly worry about poachers or child molesters or war criminals or even Congress, for that matter, if someone takes some of these out. They will all be replaced, no doubt, humans being what they are.

Sent from my iPhone

Cyrellys <.......> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    To: David Gladstone <.....>

I suppose then there lies the difference between you and I.  I won't
    compromise on any of those things.  I believe in a world worthy of
    living in.  I believe in human potential to achieve that and more.  I
    won't sell my soul to settle for half measures.  I wasn't built for
    that.

And there are alternatives, but if you don't focus on them and spend
    time with those who have or know of them, then how can you say there
    are none?  Are you seeking you're own gilded cage because it is easier
    to shoot, kill, and intimidate, than to solve problems equitably for
    all involved so the problem evaporates rather than continues in nooks
    and crannies?

You said, "...hundreds of thousands die each day or whatever the
    number is, I'm not going to  overly worry about poachers or child
    molesters or war criminals or even Congress, for that matter, if
    someone takes some of these out. They will all be replaced, no doubt,
    humans being what they are."

QUOTE:

A Thousand voices keen at night
    A Thousand voices wail,
    A Thousand voices cry in fright
    A Thousand voices fail

You followed them, young healer lass
    till they could not be seen;
    A Thousand dragons made their loss
    A bridge 'tween you and me.

Seek the alternatives David...change the future.  Cyrellys

trans-period context:  Poachers and Child Molesters.... What is Qanon?  What was Trumps Declaration of Emergency enabling going after the worst of the worst?  seek the alternatives, change the future...someone was listening.  Bravo.

Reference multi-post dialog mirror: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t113p925-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:25 am

Last edited by Software Developer on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 am

Last edited by Software Developer on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 am

Software Developer wrote:Why do psilocybin mushrooms grow naturally and abundantly on planet Earth, and what is the meaning of the fact that they have strong, positive, paradigm-shifting effects on human beings?

The story of father Christmas is about those mushrooms.

The shaman of high northern areas followed the reindeers who could find them with their noses under the snow.
    the shaman took the mushrooms and hung them high up in the pine trees to dry out so that they could ingest them.

the reindeers went and found more and scoffed them, they were flying and the shaman followed them, all receiving the presents of universe.

I can follow a matrix of this universe, and find different mushrooms occupy very specific geometries and alignments of this matrix, the ones above occupy high density meeting p[oints of consciousness, thus they absorb vast amounts of information.

it is that information and high consciousness levels that enable a trip across onto 5D dimension.

Consciousness carries all information of all entities in creation, they will grow on millions of planets.

hobbit

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:00 pm

In ref. to bolded txt. My thoughts on that statement with a little help from Mac Tonnies (may he RIP)
    Interesting. So you are suggesting that Princess's drones are life-like and semi-autonomous or more? This ventures into transhumanistilogical  territory. Merging ones consciousness into a drone  could be done by 'signing in' to another body that's already at a specific location that's under surveillance? In fact, more than one person can log-in and inhabit that other body and exist as a group or collective right?

I know that sounds fuzzy and thanks for your patience. Let me try again.....

But it may even be more than this.  Are you also suggesting that these drones are, in fact, already, in their own right, living and sentient intelligences? The presence of human consciousness within those drones would also be at the neurological level via electromagnetism. That would suggest that Princess and co. have already reached Singularity, right?

----------------------------------

Additional thoughts:

So, in this case, humans are like Walk-ins. Their consciousness essentially possesses a bio-drone. There's definitely a paraphysical component that plays into all of this... so it seems.

Princess is able to, as Mac Tonnies would say "inhabit the sensorium" of bio-robotic drones.

Can the consciousness or collective consciousness of those drones, when on-site, penetrate the consciousness of a poacher to mentally incapacitate that person in some way that's long enough for the police to arrive and apprehend him?

Could those drones beam voices into the minds of poachers to cease and desist when caught in the act whereby spooking them out to the extent that they think they are being attacked by demons?

Shooting them with a voluminous dose of green slime wouldn't hurt either. Smile

Last edited by 99 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:52 pm

The drones per the given description is 'self-contained', autonomous. Not human controlled. "Sparked consciousness." Capable of operating both individually and in collectives of drones. They autonomously evaluate a situation and make their own decisions on IF there is a threat, and IF SO how to eliminate the threat.

These drones are weaponized...carrying onboard weapons. The Russian versions Jake pointed out are equipped with high caliber machine guns.

I've seen info of some models out there in use by certain 'contractors' capable of killing at a mile distant.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:12 pm

It is now a given that the box of pandora is now open and when it comes to the globals 144,000 million allowed survivors on planet per the agreed upon outline and subsequently printed on the Georgia guidestones that those who survive the incremental soft kill weapons, the airborne bioweapons, the in medication biochemical weapons, the in the food gmo toxification that causes terminal allergic reactions that result in chronic illnesses like COPD - Cancer - Organ Failure, social upheaval due to civil-society deconstruction, possible limited use of nuclear weapons, heavy metals poisoning, the unchecked Fukushima event, etc that those who are still unapprehended in the landscape will be terminated via this artificial intelligence air-born killer.  Yes this is technocracy.

We've been studying the Globalist Opsec and methodologies. Many of the methodologies were first trotted out in the early and mid 1900s. The technologies are first developed in out of the way places for ostensibly critical needs that employ bending of moral sentiments in favor of the supposed 'greater good'.  This allows an acclimation period.  Then when the imports begin to societies who might object to their new use, are presented with the 'good' history and precedents as means of nullifying the argument.

Pandora's box is open and we will face these machines now at some point in this conflict over illicit globalism and depopulation agenda courtesy of people like the Pandolfi's with murky affiliations to the corruption who went ahead and developed them regardless of the current state of affairs and potential future applications.

It was the misuse of technology in relation to spiritual and moral maturity that resulted in the ancient global war, whether you believe it or not.  We are currently repeating history.

Yes I am saying that the technology the Pandolfi family has willfully developed is now in the landscape of the paradigm and will be used on the general population based on what we know of the general plan and its variations. They of course will not be held accountable due to the Opsec methodologies that are processes set to protect the early stages and those involved in those steps. Those individuals are skirting the laws in favor of the objectives.

Myopia and idealism allows them to sleep at night.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:22 pm

99 wrote:Oh, so Footmann and Princess are going to kill poachers via their drones? Lol, I don't think so Cy.

Systematically eliminating threats posed by poachers that kill and maim rhino's and elephants does not even suggest that they are going to MURDER those poachers in cold blood.

There's nothing in Foot Mann's post about those drones being weaponized and nothing on Princess's website for her drone org saying that either.

They could sue you for defamation of character/slander etc...for accusations like that. IOW's, you need to be careful when making accusations like that because they may come back and haunt you. Seriously!

There is nothing in their posts about those drones being weaponized?

Yes there is.

Late last night I went to the effort to go get the posts that first spoke of the weaponizations. Jake Reason co-Admin of OMF QUIT OMF and DAN's threads BECAUSE of that subject. We'd already gone rounds with Dan several times since 2008 when I first arrived on the OMF scene about Dan & Ron's statements involving DEPOPULATION AGENDA. Both I and Jake Reason jumped all over Dan and several others inside Dan's EMAIL STRINGS where WE WERE INCLUDED about both these Drones and statements clearly in favor of Depopulation Agenda...nothing like hearing depopulation agenda from a bunch of high level academics and intelligence personnel is there?

You weren't there. I was. Jake was. Late last night I went and fetched several pieces of the conversation in 2013 about all that, laid it out here for you to read. You did not read it. I also included the links to the pages they came from.

As I've said here before...I NEVER point out or accuse someone of something unless there is something to see.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:24 pm

There is nothing in their posts about those drones being weaponized?

Yes there is.
    saith Cy

No there isn't.

Below is Foot Mann's post. There nothing about weaponized drones in it.

Foot Mann wrote:
    Searching for missing monkeys could have been done with a variety of low cost commercial drones. The Princess' drones are totally unlike these rather primitive aircraft. They have sparked consciousness with deep neural network learning so they evolve and self optimize as individuals and collectives. Within the context of the example mission of protecting a critically endangered species, the Princess' drones will study the threats to survival, then systematically act to eliminate those threats.

Last edited by 99 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:24 pm

What is so profound about Jake quitting? JAKE REASON was one of several FOUNDERS. He stuck with the forum and helped with the restoration and transition when the forum was squashed by the pissed off system inhabitants in 2011 - 2012

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:41 pm

99 wrote:There is nothing in their posts about those drones being weaponized?

Yes there is.
    saith Cy

No there isn't.

Yes there is. Reread. Go back to December 2013 and look at the dialogs. It all started on the email strings. Then everyone brought the postings & discussions here because Dan's email associates were threatening to dump him.

Even Ron's wife made a comment about excluding notification to the 'nutcases' of a certain radio interview of him.

99, I'm not a ufologist. Never have been. I'm a generational member of the Liberty Community and the Researchers on the corruption and NWO. My ancestry goes back to the The FIRST NAVY, the group created by G.Washington to combat the efforts of the ILLUMINED out of Europe before the ink was dry on the Constitution. IN the Liberty Community I network with many highly intelligent individuals, groups, and networks of groups. Everyone here at OMF benefits from that via the posts I've made over the years for anyone caring to pay any attention. I'm no narcissist, I don't need to be center of attention. I'm making a fuss now because you all need to understand a few things about the situation you're in that you don't know about, recognize nor understand.

My grandmother had connections to General George S. Patton's intelligence network. She was born in 1900 and possessed a Masters Degree in Education. She was involved with an effort to run interference on the globalist infiltration of the Universities circa WW2 via Toastmasters speaking platform, the Green Movement aka Environmentalism, and Journalism.

I spent my early years with her, tutored by her, and long after her death she forwarded a set of books on the problem to me thru my mother with instructions as to 'when' I was to receive them.

I know what I'm talking about. I'm a protoge of Elias Alias (former Vietnam Veteran founder and Editor of Oathkeepers), Quintas Dias (former Law Enforcement Officer and high level Criminal Investigator & Instructor with 4 degrees including one in Criminal Science and an almost completed Masters), Bob Bowen Chairman of the New Mexico Constitution Party.

Like my Grandmother, Patton's Intelligence Group took protoge's after his murder to continue what he started. Eisenhower's famous statements about the corruption was due to the SHOUTING MATCHES he had with Patton whereas Patton attempted to get him to see reason about some critically important things that Patton knew from his intelligence network.

OMF is not my day job. I'm here because I was asked to be here.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Footman wrote:the Princess' drones will study the threats to survival, then systematically act to eliminate those threats.

Autonomous A.I.: "the Princess' drones will study the threats to survival"

Veiled reference to the Weaponization discussed in 2013: then systematically act to eliminate those threats.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Smokehigh 56

Post by Smokehigh 56 Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Well said Cy good job
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Cy, I need a little break now but will come back later this evening to read over your latest posts. I respect your opinion on things but this is another issue where we will just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.
    RyanM
    RyanM

Post by RyanM Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Confronting armed poachers in-person can be risky as evidenced in the history of shootouts between poachers and rangers. UAVs provide a safer alternative, and show great potential for future wildlife conservation in a variety of ways, including the reduction of conservation-related fatalities for all people.
    Bubbles.
    Bubbles.

Post by Bubbles. Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Growing up I had stuffed toy animals that always cheered me up. Some of which were monkeys, elephants, and tigers! It’s always great to hear about improvements in their conservativation
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:04 am

The drones are just the beginning of the next MoaPS here on Earth at least. But were humans the last? Our DNA, and the rest of all Earth's creatures and its living environment most likely took millions or even billions of years to create, with many failures I'm sure. I would guess Mars could have been one of these failures. Part two (or part 445), Earth.

It is well known in the ufo community that some spacecraft have consciousness. Some of them can even manipulate time and space and even matter. They can change shapes. They can sense who is watching and even speak to other living creatures. Then there are their creators, who may have started out making drones which had AI programmed into them. Who do they give credit to for their consciousness? Who is their master? Do they worship their creator? Is it programmed into them to do so? I would hope their creator programmed them to not kill those who made them. Are they given free will? I doubt it, but if they were really intelligent and conscious then there would be good ones and bad ones, rebels and servants, much like people. So how well has their creators thought these things through? It is fairly easy for the ones who are capable to create these "beings". But they are not the ones who created themselves and everything the exists, known and unknown.

I believe we are again on the road to another destruction. But with destruction comes creation. Was it the Creator who put us here? Probably not. Was it the Princess? It very well could have been, and now she is creating a solution for this out of control human experiment, utilizing the tools she has at her disposal. Would you take it into your hands if you had the power to control evil doers who were destroying your creation?

Ron says that "Those who embrace this spirit are reborn. Those who do not return to dust." But is that a good idea? Not if Ron is asking us to worship her as our creator I may be doomed and damned and I may be trapped for another eternity. This is a possibility that I accept. I will embrace the Princess's spirit as it is part of me. I will embrace all other beings. I will embrace the fallen angels as they are part of me. I will embrace all things that were Created by the true Creator. But i will only listen to and be directed by my Creator, who lives inside of me. The Princess is part of the Creator, but she is not THE Creator. But I am not convinced that this is what Ron means when he says things like this about her. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he means she is the second coming and represents God. This I am skeptical about, but open to as well. I don't follow Jesus or Satan either as I do not Know them in my heart. I only know that God is good. And this is who I chose to listen to and be directed by.

I will not follow anyone but the Creator of all things, the ONE, because otherwise I will remain a slave to the one who invented my drone body and lured my soul in here. Maybe I chose this body, but I truly believe it was created by someone other than the One. If the One created a being do you think he would have made it with so many flaws? And my consciousness is not my soul. It is my intellect. Thank God, for I am only partially conscious. My soul is part of the One. It is the pure part of me. Our intellect is made to distract us and keep us from Knowing, or if put to good use, guide us through our journey.

Would I like to be part of the 144k to survive and contribute to the next paradigm shift? Sure, but it is highly doubtful that a poor, unwitty, mentally ill, out of shape person will get that ticket. Why would they want me? Because I know who my real Creator is? That's probably a good reason to not keep me around. Most think we are here to teach our soul lessons and transcend to another level. That's the optimistic view. The best possible world? Possibly. What if we are genuinely good and pure from the start (this is likely) and have been created and trapped in these "drone" bodies to try and turn to the dark side? The side of wickedness, selfishness, greed, and worship of all the wrong things? And when we do turn, we get what we want eventually, paying for it with our soul. That would make sense, as it seems the good are always the one who suffer the most, while the wicked succeed in this world. But this is only a world of materialism. I'd rather keep suffering than sell my soul thank you! For this in itself will eventually make me free again.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Earthling...The Chronicles is drafted for a small and specific audience for whom the Princess is the Creator...draw from it what you wish and ignore what you perceive as not relevant.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Am currently educating myself on Artificial neural networks (ANNs). Don't understand most of it as it's very technical but it's fascinating nonetheless.

Bookmarked The Chronicles and will be reviewing over its archives when time permits. Thanks for the reminder. Smile

Last edited by 99 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Bubbles.
    Bubbles.

Post by Bubbles. Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:00 pm

While potential for misinterpretations may exist, I find The Chronicles to be a very enjoyable read. So far it has restored my faith in humanity, and has motivated me to become a better person! I also appreciate that it’s compatible with my faith
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:39 am

Earthling et al,  

Thank you for being patient.  There have been two bits of drama that been the focus of my attention in the last couple of weeks.  There was the DeLonge/NYT drama and the Kevin visit.  Both of these seem to be winding down.  Both are on their way to being resolved.  

Have we learned anything in the process......?  

Well, we have managed, once again, to kick the tires on the disclosure jalopy.  Despite the sputtering, the engine still turns over..... if you give it a good crank.  

And I do believe that we have given it a pretty good crank.  

The proper pieces are in place...... and they still function, more or less.  

Well...... I really can’t speak for the DeLonge initiative.  But, from what little I gather, it’s going from the Nimitz, back to Roswell debris.  Along with this winding down, and the reviews of Skinwalker, whatever is left standing does not have a great deal of competition.  

I don’t know that anything is left standing, other than the individuals.  R&A may be the last standing, after the dust has settled.  Am I any closer to the portal.  I thought I caught a metaphorical glimpse of it, but it was just out of the corner of my eye.  

There were a few glimmers of hope.  We’re not really back to the status quo, ante..... some options have been tested that may not need to be tested again.  

To be charitable, the nyt article provided us the opportunity for a fire drill.  We don’t get those too often..... and we responded.  

There was also a fire drill in Hawaii...... of a different sort. A reminder, perhaps, that we remain here on borrowed time.

The economy and standard of living are holding steady. Korea is the watched pot. No one wants to own the problem.

It may be that the miracle of the internet will be the only portal that we will need to transition into our Millennium. I cannot categorically deny that possibility. We’re giving it every opportunity to do its magic.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 am

Dan, could you tell us a little more about that metaphorical glimpse you had of a portal?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 pm