Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
    jofo wrote:and yet...still...there is nothing to disclose that hasn't already been so

The Disclosure is a flood of interconnected details Jofo.  You have to keep a running picture of what's happening at every level in your head.

Example:  Jack Sarfatti tweeted today a link about the Globals paid assassins MS13:  http://dailysignal.com/2017/12/15/arrests-of-ms-13-members-associates-up-83-under-trump

disclosure is a web of lies, and mostly noise, designed to obstruct you and everyone else from seeking the truth...everything you need you already have
    murnut

Post by murnut Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Nunia.binus wrote:And now back to portals...portals are popping up everywhere in movies, shows, etc.  

I remember portals from Star Trek ...City of the Edge of Forever.

The concept has been around for a while in entertainment media...

It's usually not a good thing...

I'll take my chances with the Apocalypse... I heard it's going to be quite the show.

Can't be long now for the temple ...

Sent from Topic'it App
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:00 am

In ref. to post #481

Garz, you have a way of drawing people into that unique solipsistic personal reality of yours  that’s very entertaining if not sometimes irradiating regardless that I don’t agree with every given sentiment you try to infuse into our brains here. Yes, words can sometimes do that hence why I’m wearing a tin foil hat from here on when I come here. cyclops

Last edited by 99 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:23 am

In ref. to post #502

(Murnut) The first one was The Wizard of Oz. That tornado in Kansas was one of those sucking portals (just another one of the few diff. kinds of portals) and the kind that Dorothy and Toto ended up in that transported them to another world.

Which brings us to Malaysia Flight 370. Was that one sucked into a portal in the sky somewhere over the Indian Ocean not to mention if there's a portal over the Burmuda Triangle too? I wonder.

Last edited by 99 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:59 am

Cy, wrt your post #479... am still doing look-ups of the first section of that post that you have numerically listed. There's a lot of info there so it's going to take a while until I can comment on it in an informed manner. Thanks for posting it and I'm finding this material very intriguing!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:05 am

In some ways, the nyt article, if it does prove to have been a hoax, will be seen as a giant leap backwards for retail ufology.  It will tend to confirm the skepticism of the skeptics.  

Most readers will just walk away, shaking their heads.  However, some may scratch their heads.  

I have mentioned that one of the authors, Ralph, is a style editor, and a friend of Doug’s.  He was annoyed, when the hoax aspect was pointed out.  He was probably just the messenger.  He had no idea of what he was stepping into, so innocently.  

What’s next, out of the chute.......?

Element 115........ it should ring a few bells.  But some of the same purveyors of DeLonge will just keep trucking.  

Surely, the ring leaders will know what they are doing.  Yes, and they will do it with a vengeance.  What have they to lose?  Certainly not credibility.  Are they in it for the money?  Perhaps, but, I suspect that they’re aware of a larger picture.  To do disinformation, unless totally naive, you have to have a piece of the truth.  Some in the DeLonge gang are less than totally naive.  

Basically, by this little subterfuge, we have avoided the president’s desk, but how long will it take to get to the weird desk?  

I think it’s already happening.  

There was a large uptick in readership, the day the article was posted.  Subsequently, it has reverted to the norm.  I say this, knowing full well that the numbers are likely manipulated, anyway.  

Some observers will already be looking beyond the fake headlines.  A shoe dropped.  Was it an accident..... incompetence?  

If not, if there is deliberation, who is the deliberator?  We may never know, but, if we know anything, we know that Foot has a pretty good clue.  

You are free to follow the bouncing ball....... element 115, etc.  Or you may attend to the chain of command.  Chances are that Foot has a fairly good handle on that chain.  

Of course, none of this need lend any credence to the princess and the pod. However, none of it need prevent me from liking the pod story, qua story. The princess may well be a decoy, but she’s my decoy.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    RyanM
    RyanM

Post by RyanM Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:22 am

In 1947 a flying craft that was designed by the Nazi’s based on UT technology crashed near Roswell, NM. It turned out that the Nazi’s were ahead of the US in terms of certain types of technology at the time as a result of the UTs “gifting” them technology earlier.

1949 there was another crash in New Mexico. This one supposedly resulted in the recovery of a live telepathic entity that died in 1952. In retrospect, this particular crash may have been intentional and staged.

A lot has happened since then, but rather than put out more details, I think importance needs to be placed on understanding the phenomenon in general. Thanks to the Aviary and other groups, it’s known now that the UTs have been trying to influence humanity in a wide variety of ways for reasons that are not easy to discern.

What is the exact purpose(s) of all these strange phenomena that are associated with UTs? Are they trying to harmonize us with the rest of the Universe in some way?
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:27 am

I feel the writers of the NYTimes article are convinced they had something integral.  I somehow don't believe that Ralph B, ( more an acquaintance then a friend ) judging by his reaction to my question, would pen something he didn't standby.
    And knowing that when I wrote him months prior to its release, he said he was working on something that would soon come forth, I imagine a good deal of time must have been put into it.                             Remember Dan when I first reached out to him ?

Does anyone remember the video in question was first shown without sound ?   If so, why ? Am I wrong about this?             
    Why would the sound of the pilots , the windscreen etc be added later?  
    Is it possible the object is the real deal and the after effects were meant to enhance the video ?

Maybe its  "half fake"  news ?    lol                                    

I suppose Delonge and companies next move will tell.  I hear there are more videos to come, more evidence , even metal to be shown and so on
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:28 am

In ref. to Dan's most recent post:

Forgive me for being in a chatty mood this morning but I feel compelled to comment on those UFO vids from the NYT from a UFO witness perspective.

Back in 2005, I was with an Asian family of three (only the father spoke English) when we saw a large triangle UFO hovering in broad daylight over Lake Erie. But without going into more detail on this, after the second one appeared further back over the horizon, they both began to slowly move west toward the city until they seemed to then completely disappear in the blink of an eye.

But then, a few short minutes later, two military jets thundered across the sky as if they were chasing after those UFOs but by then the UFOs had disappeared.

This makes me wonder if UFO's, in most cases, end up disappearing before military jets arrive and if that's the case, then there's no way those jets can capture gun cam photo's of the UFO's they've been sent to evaluate.

Nevertheless, I still think that sometimes they get lucky and are able to capture photo's of those UFO's they've been sent after and I look forward to someday viewing that kind of photographic material captured by the military... and not just the radar photos of them.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:45 am

99/      perhaps some are operating with intent to be witnessed and some not.   By the description of the Nimitz  video,  it seems to me it was there to be seen and admired .  

We are not wondering if the phenomena is real or not ? Grants Charlie Redstar incident alone is good evidence, both witnessed and photographed, not to mention countless other sightings and testimony . The bulk of it being why Im even here.
    Hey, I even have some unexplained objects captured on film myself  !  Ron gave them a good long look too!//

perhaps 99 I will do so

Last edited by painterdoug on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:47 am

That's why I'm here too and hope someday you'll share those photos with us!

"perhaps some are operating with intent to be witnessed and some not. By the description of the Nimitz video, it seems to me it was there to be seen and admired." Good point!

Thanks for commenting.

Last edited by 99 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:09 am

Jofo, you’re my kind of scum Wink

You are making good progress.

You see the game.

As you were.

Wish you all happy new year.
    All the Sage is-is prajna;
    All the Sage was,
    before he became a Sage,
    was prajna,
    Split into subject and object.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:16 am

99, I’m not trying to do anything.

I was brought here to do exactly what I’m doing.

We follow our protocol here.

I only speak the Truth.

Try it.

I have no agenda, but I do hope people wake up.

Your Mind is what’s stopping you.

I wish you total dissolution in 2018.

You never stood a chance.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:22 am

Now where's that tin foil hat I made....

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:31 am

I’m just here practicing for my guru world leader phase Wink

Kidding, I’m bored, I like coming here and messing with Dan Wink

We have history through a mutual network of physics and spiritual weirdos.

He ignores me now mostly.

I did tell him I was the Devil.

I think he believes me.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:35 am

I hear ya! I'm glad you're here. Really enjoy reading your posts at this forum! Definitely a fun read! Smile

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:36 am

All here for your entertainment and dissolution 99.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/37lakv/solipsism_compared_to_nihilism_and_the_stoics/

I don’t believe in UFOs or higher purpose or any of that shit.

I believe in you and me 99.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:39 am

That sounds reasonable… whoops, it must be time to up my medication.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:53 am

garrrzzz

camon now! you don't believe in UFO,s ? flying things yet identified ?

now visitors from another world ?? thats another thing

i wish you happy farming, and please keep the seneca quotes coming!

i wish everyone happy farming in your chosen field . remember , you reap what you sow.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:56 am

painterdoug wrote:garrrzzz

camon now!  you don't believe in UFO,s  ?  flying things yet identified ?

now visitors from another world ??    thats another thing

i wish you happy farming, and please keep the seneca quotes coming!

i wish everyone happy farming in your chosen field .  remember , you reap what you sow.

"Reap what you sow". Yea, that's a little like
    "He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind; and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart."

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:05 am

doug, tongue in cheek, but seriously, I equally disbelieve everything, including my senses.

Our minds will fail us, non-stop, it’s full of bugs, this is all a story.

The experience of Zen is the very ground of reality.

Who are any of us?

There are no answers is what I love dancing in the world.

And when we stop looking and asking, we can start farming and we can end our life as tripping fools.

As you requested. I can mine Seneca for a thousand years.

On the shortness of Life...

“We are in the habit of saying that it was not in our power to choose the parents who were allotted to us, that they were given to us by chance. But we can choose whose children we would like to be. There are households of the noblest intellects: choose the one into which you wish to be adopted, and you will inherit not only their name but their property too. Nor will this property need to be guarded meanly or grudgingly: the more it is shared out, the greater it will become.”

“Putting things off is the biggest waste of life: it snatches away each day as it comes, and denies us the present by promising the future. The greatest obstacle to living is expectancy, which hangs upon tomorrow and loses today. You are arranging what lies in Fortune’s control, and abandoning what lies in yours. What are you looking at? To what goal are you straining? The whole future lies in uncertainty: live immediately.”

“It is not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste a lot of it. Life is long enough, and a sufficiently generous amount has been given to us for the highest achievements if it were all well invested. But when it is wasted in heedless luxury and spent on no good activity, we are forced at last by death’s final constraint to realize that it has passed away before we knew it was passing.”

Freely you have received, so freely you should give.

Indeed doug, after letting the world see I was a cracked pot and letting the water flow in and out of me, I see it is not containing or having anything, but in the exercise of our lives immediately and now we gain the world.

I have experienced such wonders and I hope that for all of us.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:15 am

The moral of now.

Freely have you received, so freely give always.

Including you Foot and Dan and Princess.

-and-

Water always flows through a cracked pot, so don’t fill in the cracks.

Life is flow.

Truth is silence.

So as I was writing this stuff this morning, my wife was like, I just don’t get it reading or listening to you explain this.

So she asked me as a result of this convo to draw it.

She said silence and life seem like contradictory ideas. I said exactly. It’s a riddle. She likes stoic directness, not Zen koans.

So I drew a circle and a point in the center. I said, the point is the Truth, Silence, Stillness. The flow of life swirls around the still center and spirals out of it. Life is not a line, it’s a circle I explained.

So, she got that immediately. Ahhhh she said. So when we can be peace and still we sync to the center, our source and we get all this crazy new data. Exactly I said.

And then I said, it’s a metaphor, same with our bodies. Our bodies illustrate this still center and swirling geometries making us move and live.

As above, so below. She said, ahhh, I never got that.

This was a funny energetic morning and I learned a lot, thanks for playing.

Pen pineapple apple pen...

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Eric can probably represent the center better than any of us.  But..... yes, there is a but.......

The Center has an historical component.  Eric refuses to recognize history.   Everything besides the Center is an illusion.  

Ok, but....... all illusions are not equal, Eric. Creation is the illusion to end all illusions. I’m here to speak on behalf of the creator of creators. Eric, self admittedly, speaks for himself.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Dan has me there.

History just ain’t my problem or yours.

It was simply the vehicle to now.

Dan is so nostalgic.

Bless his little portal/green door loving ass.

I found many new fathers and mothers in history, so I am thankful for them.

They all told me to blaze.

And so I am.

Remember this when all said and done, I said no thanks to portals and aliens.

Do you have the courage to reject the candy and stand within yourself?

If they need anything to resolve any confusion Dan, they know where I am.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 pm

I want my 2.33 returned to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am