UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 8:04 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» The Reality of The Phenomenon
Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm by RyanM

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Thu May 18, 2017 2:19 pm by Cyrellys

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm by garzparz

July 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
painterdoug

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by painterdoug on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:07 am

C C/ this is most interesting. thanks for posting. Perhaps the Donald is better prepared for some of these present and upcoming developments than thought of ?

Earthling

Post by Earthling on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:23 am

Please see my post Getting too Close. I think it is very important in regards to some portals. http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t268-getting-too-close#

Last edited by Earthling on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Thank you David........ folks have been responding on his new thread in this section.

11:30-------

David's experience with his personal portal is a case study for why we need to be cautious with Disclosure.  A portal is a kind of Pandora's box...... we raise the lid with trepidation.  

This process of accelerated acclimation has to be carefully calibrated.  We don't need to put the pedal to the metal.

We are embarking on a trip from which we will not return.  The only return will be on the other side of the Omega => Alpha gap..... the other side of our ouroboric CTC.  You'd better read the instructions, before you unwrap the eschatological alchemical set that we're about to be handed.

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 pm

If no amount of physical determinism can explain conciousness, then something higher must be involved, and that by definition would be a metaphysical phenomenon.

For a while I accepted the idea that conciousness was overlaid over all matter. In other words, I thought consciousness is everywhere. On a closer inspection though, the idea fails to make sense, especially when taking certain paranormal phenomena into consideration.

Both over here and on "the other side", the physicality seems to be defined by the mind, and if that is true, then one could postulate that physicality is contained within the mind. In other words, we have the entire universe in our collective mind.

By studying the data obtained through remote viewing, one can infer that it's not just a single point of time that exists within the mind, but rather, all of it. An interesting thing is that we have the potential to communicate with living people in both the past and the future. This has actually been done on rare occasions by a few gifted individuals.

In several of the communications that have happened in the past with ultraterrestrials, they revealed to the abductee or contactee that there are actually many separate lines of time in existence. This makes sense to me, because if you remote view the future, and decide to change it, then what would happen to the "original" timeline? Well, it still exists.

If this concept of eternalism is true, then there is no true starting point of existence, or any point of non-existence. Everything has always existed within in our collective mind.

The physicality of the "other side" is particularly interesting. Space-time there isn't logical like it is here. The physicality there is partly determined by personal beliefs and desires. It's only on this side (the universe) that physicality has the aspect of being logically self-consistent (minus the paranormal).

On this side of existence, our mind has a teleological function, and it's to control the biological body, which we use to fulfill our role within this logical plane of existence. If the body dies, then this teleological function stops, and the mind becomes free of it. The surprising part for me is that this can also be achieved with this new technology that was indirectly given to us by the older of the two alien organizations, and it can be done without dying.

Going back to the phenomenon of the "afterlife", one of the things I've found was that not everyones mind leaves focus of this plane of existence after they die. For whatever reason, some individuals in the past have chosen to remain as ghosts. In some extreme cases, these individuals have actually taken control over someone elses body like you would see in a movie. These situations can be corrected by convincing that person's mind that there is a god that has power over them. Basically, their own belief gets rid of them.

That brings me to this final point: be careful what you pray for. You actually have the ability to create your own metaphysical entities through belief, and have the ability to influence the subconscious part of your mind in ways that may suprise you.

Earthling

Post by Earthling on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:38 pm

UT,

Yes, i have found this out the hard way and now my mind is playing tricks on me. Maybe the cat thing was a little far fetched. There are dangers of moving too fast through this field of study. Caution must be with every decision when dealing with non-physical reality.

I will continue to look to my wiser elders and take some advice before going experimental.

I have to admit today was kind of a bad day for me. It is hard coming out with information that you have to keep secret due to fears of looking like a wacko. But I can tell you that when I opened the door to the other realm something came back with me and has been playing games with me since.

What I want is something that can prove the things that I have encountered. What I got is the lesson that many before me have discovered. The evidence is hard to prove.

The disclosure of truth is what I seek but is that really possible? Probably not. It may be beyond our comprehension. At times i have asked myself if the PTB are really withholding information from us because it is actually for our own good. Maybe so.

I am sure that some reasons for not disclosing information are for their own advantage. But would a 90% die off really be good for the majority in power?  And are they ALL really that evil? Maybe so, but I doubt it.

I am really trying to understand Dan's BPWH. Something tells me that he is on to something. So many times I should have died and I didn't. It seems that miraculous things always happen that in the end turn out for the better. Many of us are still here after multiple wars and the major players have had hydrogen bombs in the thousands for 65 years. Why haven't they used them yet? Hopefully the same reason why they will never use them.

Instead of these obvious and sometimes almost provable allegations of conspiracies I think I will start focusing my energy on working on the belief system Dan has and try to see that no other scenario makes since.

Maybe we don't even need to know all of the truth. Some of it would probably disturb us too much. If this is the BPW then we can learn of these sinister plots that never succeeded from out grandchildren.

If God wants me to play a role in this becoming the BPW then I'm sure he'll let me know. One thing is sure, I am listening, and ready to contribute.

Ah, tomorrow is another day. I'll probably be back at it before I eat breakfast.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:43 am

Eric texted the following, this morning, starting at 5:37 his time.  Posted with permission.......
Jesus, I have had an insane thing happen just now. Writing before I forget. My God, was it real?! I know it was. I'm shaken.

I have not remembered my dreams, maybe 1 in last 6 months. I just awoke from a nightmare. Last night marissa told me she was in the bathroom yesterday taking a shower and her back was to the door. She was zoned out and she felt something behind her, a presence. She turned and felt a black figure dash away. She laughed about it last night, but I remember I looked at her and she was scared. I said tell me if anything happens. I was in my dream just now. It was just right before sun came up in dream. It was dark. Marissa was in the hall. I couldn't make her out. I looked past her, I saw the shadow figure in the dream down the hall. It rushed us. I saw the figure it was smokey transluscent, man sized, big. I jumped in front of marissa and wrestles with it in the hall. At that very very exact moment. I woke up suddenly facing marissa and I saw a translucent black smoky rabbit the size of a man standing over marissa. Bent over her. It pulled its head up suddenly startled and looked at me. It had red glowing eyes in space supported by the black smoky body. I was not scared. I was forcefully determined. I just stuck my hand out outstretched and it disappeared. It looked liked the rabbit from Donny Darko. It happened. It was real. I was not dreaming or I was half dreaming when I woke up to a scene of horror while it wasn't in the dream. A shadow man was in Marissa's dream. I jumped in and blocked it from her and awoke to find the being I wrestled with in my dream above my fiancé, like a fucking vampire. Feeding off her psychic energy. And I saw it. Plain as day. [I] am not looking for attention. I'm pissed and feel violated. We were not dabbling on any such territory where we should meet such a sinister force. I have brushed up against some serif people though recently. I have felt this presence. It felt familiar. It was feeding. I just know it now. I'll need to get to some banishing and protection stuff. Man, it looked like this but smokey. I saw it! I wrestled it. It looked at me as it faded away.

These beings are real. That thing was real!

I have to get serious now. The shadow world and brings are knocking. Marissa is just like meat to them. What have they been doing to me?! They have blocked my memory in my dreams until I just caught one.

My Shaman friend says it was a Daimon. It looked right at me!!  I forcefully removed it from her. I'll never forget that thing. Like black water dripping off a shadow in moonlight. Now I'm in it. It must have been related to the dervish. This is the second real event I witnessed like this since a kid. The other time I saw a shadow arm over my brothers bed and his head and I screamed for hours.

There might be something to this Shaman shit Wink I will never forget that figure long as I live. A daimon face to face, heavens oh my. And it was a rabbit?!

Perhaps the Donnie Darko rabbit was a literal smoke screen. How my intuition painted the daimonic target. It was like augmented reality. My intuition made it look ugly to let me know this force is serious and needs to be faced.

Fucking mystic twilight augmented reality. That's exactly what it was like.

It was a force. The appearance was made by my unconscious. But it had will, and it was invading our space. It took action. Well...I can take action too Daimons. This has to be faced head on. This shit is real.

Marissa tells me the other day a jack rabbit ran across the road. She thought it a good sign. Maybe that was the rabbits shadow force over her? Did I or she project it I wonder.  

So, I guess, David, you'll just have to join the crowd.  Maybe someone is trying to send us a message. Hmmm........ when you go to the wishing well, be careful...... I it just cannot be sufficiently emphasized.

Does this help to explain the 'cover up'? It's not only the PtB that have an interest in maintaining our business as usual. When, finally, normalcy is slipping through our fingers, do we begin to appreciate its mundane comforts.

(cont.......)
NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:00 am

Thought I would drop by, apologies if I shouldn't, but in response to Eric's experience I myself have had some very disturbing dreams as of late. Dreams have been powerful for me as I have a slight inclination towards precognition. I'm in the process of coming off of some antidepressants which I've been on for a long time and my dreams are surging in vividness and frequency.

There are three that I've had in the last few weeks that may tie in to Eric's description. The first I've had to murder someone in self defense, I vividly remember needing to stab this person in the heart between the ribs, and then also slit their throat in order to be sure they were dead, I did this with a serrated knife, almost like one would use for steak.

Two nights ago I dreamed I was in an office building/plaza/public place of some sort when many of the people populating this place started behaving as monsters or demons. Completely feral and aggressive, trying to kill those of us who had not changed. It could tie in to this note I came across on the /pol/ board of 4chan:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132512483/

Which after some digging leads to this site http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php?topic=3219.0, where the following message is found:

"Between those dates [7/7-7/11], the public will be "shown proof of aliens"

They are not aliens.

They are demons."

Last night I dreamt that people everywhere woke up unable to perceive time as one, everyone was seeing different times displayed on clocks when they looked at them, someone or something had changed/altered our ability to perceive time throwing everything into chaos.

Something big may be brewing, stay alert.

Earthling

Post by Earthling on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:04 am

Yes. As I said, today will be a new day. These things are playing games with us and stealing something. Maybe fear energy? Could it be they are creating a type of waking life into a dreamland?

Personally, I think there is little we can do about it besides not giving in to obsessions, fears, frustrations, disbelief, hate, and a range of negative emotions.

Thanks for this Dan. Send him my regards.
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:56 am

I had a dark evil presence behind me in bed only once, no not my X ,

it was very similar to some of what was described above by eric. i actually conversed with it.

i completed something with it. it never returned.

thanks for the post
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 am

Thank you NorWon, David and Doug.  

And I especially want to thank Grant Cameron for being a great interviewer, last Wednesday.  It's too bad that the interviewee had a difficult time keeping up with him.  It was over two hours......

https://youtu.be/mS0b1eM15PI  

What we have with the R,A&D show is a series of anecdotes and he said she saids.  It's not easy to put it together in a coherent package.  Grant did the best possible job.

7:50--------

The question before us is the difficulty of reproducing the portal phenomenon.  To an extent, there is chemical reproduciblity of the general experience.  But the experiences obtained in this manner tend to be highly idiosyncratic and individualistic.  It is not clear to me that we presently have the capability to move beyond that most primitive, individualistic phase, in any concerted manner.  

To what extent may the configuration of the portal under consideration here be extended generally?

Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:40 pm

To be able to manipulate the psychic and teleological functions of the mind, one must understand the relationship between conciousness and the physical brain. Because of its teleological function, the mind is at the mercy of the brain. For instance, chemicals that go into the brain can influence our metaphysical experience.

At the moment we don't necessarily have the level of knowledge required to manipulate consciousness in ways that would sufficiently benefit humanity. Academia is still holding onto the idea that consciousness is produced by the brain.

As far as breakthroughs go, humanity's biggest has so far been anti-depressants. That's not enough. Humanity is now at its lowest point in terms of quality of life. It's time to replicate and distribute the alien tech.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 am

UT,

The mind is the mercy of the brain.......?  

This may be true, but not according to the BPWH.  If you wish to play a constructive role here, UT, you will need to, at least, acknowledge the working assumption of this thread, which is mind over matter.  

IOW, the mind is definitely NOT at the mercy of the brain.  You can blow your brains out, and the mind will keep going, but I wouldn't try this experiment at home.  In fact, UT, I don't recommend that you try it anywhere.  

However, yes, when I have a headache I take an aspirin, but I'm doing that in the spirit consuming any placebo.  I consume oxygen.  Is oxygen a placebo?  No, the body is the placebo, in this situation.  

For instance, we all have the potential to shape-shift, but most of us have lost the ability.  So, yes, the body and its various accouterments are optional..... but, UT, it's not advisable to leave home without one, unless you have your Tinkerbell license (see Jaynie).  

Your body is optional.  Taking aspirin is optional, but, unless you have your holistic health license, it is advisable when you have a headache, or so I'm told.  

Your body functions as a placebo....... both for you and everyone else.  If you don't a body with you, you're liable to spook your neighbors. If you don't believe me, UT, just ask an ultraterrestrial.

(cont......)

Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:31 am

I definitely worded it the wrong way. I think the correct way to say it is our experience on this plane of existence is at the mercy of our mind's teleological function. Like anything else that's physical in this universe, the brain is part of the essence of the mind's teleologic role.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:14 am

UT,

You are using teleological in a biological sense.  I've been using it in a more philosophical sense.  Both ways are complementary.  

But, yes, our mental focus here is definitely teleological, and that focus is what determines/creates the physical/biological.  There's nothing like physics to focus the mind.  The physical Telos explains our tunnel/mundane vision.  

There is the thought that we might attempt another GtM on Thursday at 5 eastern.  The question for this next meeting will the 'demons' that may be obstructing the portal for me.  I suggested the other day that perhaps I was just holding out for assurances that this passage would be available to all.  That notion might be coming more from my daimons....... 4M/K...... type daimons.  

There is ambiguity for me on the portal (re)production issue.......

Yes, the drone stuff is not inconsequential, here.  That stuff may relate to the actuator stuff.  Is there room, in this metaphysical regime for technology to play a more direct role than just communication.  The actuators may be a necessary placebo, which is virtually an oxymoron.  

3:15---------

UT, it's hard to say what Tom might be referring to, but it's likely that he is on one of the 'teams' that have been referred to, elsewhere.

Taking a note from Kashmir, one may 'blow' a portal as one blows a bubble, or as one blows on an ember.  The actuator, in that case, would be little more than a bubble wand or a bellows device.  It could also help in tuning the interpersonal aspect, and in customizing the phenomenon.  

The trips of the Princess around the globe are not incidental endeavors.  This has to do with the hive aspect of the phenomenon.  The various points must be coordinated, even if just unconsciously.  Most of her students would not be aware, however.  But it is all very personal.  

Some such 'actuators' might just be archeological artifacts..... or biological.  Much of trafficking in endangered species trophies might not be just aphrodisiacal.  The few remaining wild leopards and turtles might play an outsized role.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 6 times in total

Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:59 am

July 9th update from Tom Delonge

I have always been a musician first, but these days I have definitely become "me" ... it's a good feeling when you are sure of your place, and try effectively to matter in more ways than one. I just passed a large obstacle this week to allow me to let you all in on my secret. A few weeks out still, but it took 3 months to pass this specific hurdle. It's not about music, nor me specifically... it's about us all.
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Dan wrote: "Your body is optional."

Ask Jerry about that!

Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:40 am

Thanks, Gary.  

The latest from Grant........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9686CJRpUIM

At 21', Grant names three who have briefed donny.  Besides our guy, there was Jim and Mike.  I only mention Mike...... ok, but on what topic?  I scratch my head.  Hmmm..... clowns?  Mike has only briefed on China.  Ok.  At one point, before the inauguration, I volunteered to brief Mike, over Jim, because Mike hadn't been briefed, I was told.  I had to be called off, at the last hour.  Keystone cops, anyone?  

Grant's been mixed up with both parties, and with the hardware and software.  Does the phenomenon play politics?  Well, it is personal.  Is it partial to orange hair?  Evidently, it's not partial to institutions.  Barry and Hillary were just too institutionalized, I'm speculating.  

If you wanted a workaround for institutions, you could do worse than R,A&2D, I'm guessing.  

Why republicans, in the first place?  Well, they are supposed to be for small government.  Why fat cats?  Well, they are still personal, more or less.  You have a snowball's chance to reason with a fat cat, but not with a government.  

It's a bit like Nixon going to China....... every president, we're told, has been to 'china'.  But what could they do about it?  Phone home?  Call 911?  The president can't very well call the president.  

I suppose, however, on second thought, the president can phone Home...... and I sure bet they did.  And who picked up?  Maybe that's what we're about to find out.  

In the meantime, back at the hive........

What's a hive to do?  The guy with the hair..... he's inclined to stick his hand in the honey comb.  That's been a specialty.  I guess we've all been there and done that.  And when you take the lid off....... the banshees wail...... and they know how to sting.  Ask Eric.  It's a bit like the sharks in the proverbial tapioca.  

Speaking of banshees, you want to be careful around the Princess.  Even the secret service may not be able to protect you. Even Ron, sometimes has difficulty protecting my poor goddaughter.  

Anyway, the lid does come off...... in different places, at different times, with different keys.  Whoever designed Gaia's chastity belt did a bang up job.  Rhino horns won't get you far with the Princess..... trust me.  

But the show does go on....... I don't know how.  Anyway, it's not always about what you know.  

The Katechon.....?  In the end, it's not about the PtB...... I'll swear on a Bible, Cy.  

4:10---------

We can speculate that there is a synergy with regard to opening the portals to the hive.  However, if too many trouble makers show up, there is liable to be push back from the other side.  There will be filter processes, on both sides. If bad actors make it through, they'll probably live to regret it.  

I've been troubled lately about the free will issue. Perhaps, the free will we experience is actually occurring in the 'logical' dimension of time..... not in the historical/lived dimension of time. What we see historically is the BPW. That's just a given, final cut. In that final cut, there is no free will. What freedom we do experience is what led to that final version.

Do we have free will in deciding between a chocolate or a vanilla milkshake? No, in the sense that the choice is predetermined, but, yes, in the sense that I still have to experience the process that precedes the 'decision'. The 'logical' manipulation of that process is how we end up with the BPW.

(cont......)

Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Our personalities are influenced by things that seem separate from it, but if we define free will as the ability to act out of personal desire, then it's clear we have it. It's the idea of uninfluenced actions that doesn't seem logical.

Going by eternalism, the concepts of free will and predeterminism may be considered as being illusions. This leads me to believe that both free will and predeterminism are subjective.

Software Developer

Post by Software Developer on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Dan, JC confirms we have free will in John 7:17, wouldn't you agree? Or is there a more specific distinction that you are making?
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:26 am

SofDev,

Free will is at the crux of our cosmic enigma.  It operates mainly beneath the surface, in other dimensions.  If we have any freedom, it shows up in our ability to reason.  It's how we can align with the Logos, above all the fluctuations.  

The Logos resides at the personal end of the logical spectrum.  The other end comprises physics.  Our end is primarily teleological.  We all end up at the Telos.  Our particular paths have to be coordinated with the rest of the world.  We make decisions, but we don't always own them personally.  Yes, it is complicated.  It will give us something to continue puzzling about.  

My 'sophia audition' was life changing, but, in retrospect, it came at a perfectly logical time. I do not feel the implied deprivation of freedom. Ask anyone who has been born again. Do they feel enslaved? It feels like a higher level of freedom. You are free to ignore some of the silliness that comprises too much of ordinary life.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 am

Sof Dev,

it is another amazing synchronicity to me that you quoted above John 7;17

for i rarely , if ever! quote Biblical passages and yet a day prior to reading your post, I quoted the very same passage to a correspondence of mine.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:05 am

Choosing to do the will of God..........?

As a monist, there can be only one will, as there is only one Telos.  

The illusion is that there are 10^10 wills.  How many wills are there in hive, or in nature?  There is a predator will and a prey will.  Is that two wills?  When you're a monist, 1 + 1 = 1.  

Presumably there is one Creator.  And then are there 10^10 of us, creatures, using our own egos to muck it up.  Is that any way to run a Creation?  Why create persons, anyway?  Why not just zombies?  

Free will.......?  I suspect that's just how we rationalize the will of God to our naive little selves..... we of the peanut gallery.  

Adolph Hitler...... Vladimir Putin........ Donald Trump...... the Israelis...... the Palestinians......?  Do they do the will of God?  Do they do the will of Satan?  

The drug pusher...... the philanthropist......?  Should God apologize for the pusher...... for the snow leopard poacher?  Who ordered them?

The tyrant and the pusher.......?  Are they not pointing to a broken system?  Are they not pointing to a broken Creation?  

We are all a part of the Katechon...... freewillers and zombies, alike. Atheists and theists.......

(cont......)
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 am

Grant is right.......,

Managing Magic is what this is about.  Understand that managing magic is lot like herding cats.  

But there is a trick to herding cats...... it's management by objective, not by directive.  

Then all you have to ask yourself is..... button, button, who's got the objective?  Who's got the Telos?  Chicken Little......?  Fraid so, sports fans.  

Having the Telos and $25 will get you an Amstel Light at the Bourbon Steak.  

All we have to now is align the vectors, or is vortices?  Yes, we sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

Is there competition?  Do we have to look over our shoulder.....?

Yes and no.  We have to keep an eye on the sky, and an ear to the ground.  There has to be team work.  Have team, will travel.  Yes, we make house calls.  On occasion, we even raid tombs.

On an other occasion, we have a beer with DV.  He was the first actual person I had met since Chris Straub.  I gave him the full monty, and he forgot to blink. It takes some skill.  

And then I had a conversation with Bill L.  He's my ufo skeptic, except this time he forgot his skepticism.  He was a true believer in exactly the wrong thing.  It was scary.  He only got one thing right.  That was CF.  But he did give away the store..... the store behind Tom DeLonge.  He just couldn't believe that it might be a Potemkin village.  He was very good at pretending that he was a light-year away from the cheetah.  Yes, it may have just been the act of a spook.  Good act, Bill.  I hope they're paying you enough.  

Then what...... Well, there is the Chèvre man.  He's all dressed up, with nowhere to go.  He even has my phone number.  

There is even Paul M.  I'm not quite sure what to make of Paul and his buried treasure.  And, finally, I'm not quite sure what to make of my co-godfather.  Well, he was a rain maker.  And aren't we all?  

Understand that physics is all about managing the magic of Creation, and mathematics is the magic behind physics...... the Euler identity and the Mandelbrot, or E8xE8 or Monstrous moonshine.  

Creation is about the routinization of that charisma...... so was burning the witches.  When Hitler burned the Jews, he was also burning a hole in the Katechon, right along with the Enola Gay..... some magic, huh.....?  

Yes, donny is playing with this fire.  Is he a kid playing with matches or is he crazy like a fox?  It would be safe to say that it's some of both.  

And Sam sends me this...... https://apple.news/ALkbDdvkbTxmWhys4Cu4lvQ

(cont........)
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:09 am

Speaking of fire and portals ...

"We live inside a dream ..."

David Bowie's cut scene from "Fire Walk with Me" as SA Jeffries takes a trip through the portal and back, with physical consequences ... (and in the real world Kit Green has allegedly been documenting the physical consequences of anomalous encounters over the past few years, see Phenomena at Amazon.com

Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:24 pm

I'll have to retract my claim that free will is an illusion. I believe I made a mistake in my thinking last time.

I'm still unsure about predetermism in the "afterlife". It seems it might very well exist on this side (the universe), but figuring out how it could work on the "other side" can be a philosophical nightmare.

One thing you must keep in mind about the "other side" is that the physicality there isn't necessarily self-consistent or entirely logical, and that can actually  be an incredibly desirable thing as far as we (concious personalities with desires) are concerned.

Over here (on this side) you have to play by very strict teleological rules so to speak.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:44 pm