Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:33 am

The GtMeeting is still on for 5pm EDT, this afternoon.  We may have to text out the meeting number.  

There do seem to be more folks on board, not that they'll be able to make the meeting.   If Grant doesn't mind, I'd like to borrow the title of his new book...... Managing Magic.  

I apologize for the distraction, yesterday.  We may mention it at the meeting.   And now I catch up with Aliyah.......

3:30pm EDT----------

We are getting the GtM information ready......

We may be starting as early as 4pm, as we did last time.  

5 pm EST is the show but you guys are welcome to join in early! We'll be on around 4 pm.

Share this link:
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/802614173

Or share these steps:
    1. Go to JoinGoToMeeting.com
    2. Enter meeting ID: 802-614-173

If you are dialing in:

1-872-240-3412
    Access: 802-614-173
    Audio PIN: 2

We have already started the pre-show........

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:10 am

I think we are getting closer to some sort of resolution here.  Yesterday, I challenged the Princess to call the police to have me removed from her apartment/cave.  Instead she called the Footmann.  The Footmann called me to find out what was going on.  He was unable to find fault.  The Princess left the cave and called Debbie.  Debbie talked me out of the cave.  Hmmm.......

Yes, sports fans, this is personalism at work...... you can't live with it, and you can't live without it.  

There has been a bit of water under this bridge in the last few days.......

Here's my problem........

If I were a Princess sitting on a Portal to ShangriLa, why am I spending spending so much of my time persecuting some poor contractor who's just trying to repair my house.  The dots are not connecting for me.

Walk softly and carry a big stick....... the big stick, in this instance, is supposed to be the alleged portal/Eschaton.  Instead the Princess wants to use me to torture Mike, the contractor, by counting paint bubbles on the wall......

Tuesday....... my texts to the Princess.  (.....)'s are from the Princess......

Princess, I was just hoping, in vain, to get beyond this.  To be able to walk away in one piece.  I have to be able to understand that ______ Dr is as important to you as ShangriLa.

I'm not running away, Princess.  I just think it's time for me to play another card.   The paint bubbles...... I didn't sign up for bubble patrol.  I think you know that.  

You keep wanting to say goodbye.  I just want to say hello.  I spoke with Footmann.  He might understand.  

That might be a start.  I would rather get arrested than count bubbles.  

Once I've seen Paris, it's hard to keep me down on the farm.   I admire your perseverance with the bubbles.  

I would be willing to have one last interaction with Mike.  Otherwise it's all about portals and the Eschaton.  

But now I'm told that I'll be expected at 1600.  Folks will need to make some decisions, finally.  

==========

She didn't take away my car keys

Progress

I learned just how boring the secret service can be.  Please, more bubbles.  

And so it goes.......

I think there's a message here, and, as usual, the Princess is being very patient, and I'm being slow on the uptake....... yes, Virginia, there is no ShangriLa.  Whatever is on the other side, it is not a walk in the park....... there are cheetahs, beasts and frogs/reptilians.   It's more like a jungle.  

It's like Childhood's End, with the Reptilian in charge.  Hmmm....... The Princess is trying to tell me that I should just count my lucky bubbles.  It's just no country for softee Chicken Little.  I'd better toughen up.  

Over there, I won't have the Secret Service to protect me from myself.  

Yes, God looks out for fools and small children...... chicken littles......? not so much.  

This is what awaits us on the other side of the Green Door....... messengers into the wilderness?  But this time the Natives will be much better prepared.  Guns, germs and steel.......?  Lotsa luck....

Just a friendly heads up from the Princess.  Over here......?  Hey, this is just meant to toughen us up for the war in heaven.  The real battle lies ahead...... the spiritual battle.  

God?  

Yes, she's coming back, and she's p*ssed....... even at Chicken Little, so go figure........

Yes, sports fans, decisions will have to be made, and they may not be so easy.  It's no country for old men.  

Missionaries.....?  Hey, we eat them for breakfast.  Christians.......? Bring 'em on.  They're the tastiest.   Onward christian soldiers?  They go well with steak sauce.  

Lions?  They can't outrun the cheetahs.  

The good news is that the Earth was intended to be a challenge.  The bad news is that the winners can only hope to have been prepared for the real battle, just to get back to the beginning, in one piece.  

Yes, even the Secret Service and the Footmann cannot protect me from the Princess..... kinda scary, huh?  

Yes, the Princess wants her fairy castle, and she wants it right here, right now.  I was just a little slow at the switch.   Oh, well, maybe there'll be another day...... another battle.  I was lucky to get out in one piece, and I still have the keys to my car.  

4:20---------

I always knew that eventually we'd be eaten by the Monad.  I just didn't realize how soon out of the Gate the eating would begin...... munch, munch.......  To be eaten, or not to be eaten?  We all end up in the same place.  No?  Killing me softly with your love, eh, Princess?  

Oops?  Wither went the Millennium?  It looks like it's starting with the Princess' fairy castle.... right here, right now.  

Eschaton......?  Well, my mother warned me, there'd be days like this.  Visitors amongst us.  

Jaynie warned me, too....... one day, you'll meet the Princess.    

9:45-----------

CoreCat,

You mean besides maybe not getting ShangriLa, you're concerned that we might also not get a recording?  Due to circumstances mostly under our control, there was little or no notice of the meeting.  We were a small and rather desultory group.  You didn't miss much.  

Stay tuned for information concerning the next meeting.......

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Does this mean we won't get a recording of Thursday's broadcast on YouTube any time soon?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:19 am

Let's think of portals as a way of managing magic......

Unless you happen to be a reductive materialist, magic is ubiquitous..... we have some form of emergentism/panpsychism/pantheism.  How do we manage all that magic?  

The problem is not how to explain magic.  The real problem is how to explain normalcy, or the apparent lack of magic.  One rather effective means of controlling magic is to eliminate the magicians.  

Another effective means is to form magical guilds, i.e. 'priesthoods' in which the magic may be regulated.  Another means is to routinize magic into science.  

Much of the scientific routinization is handled with mathematics.  This routinization has been labeled as the unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics (UEM) by Eugene Wigner.  

And where is the magic in mathematics?  It is to be found in mathematical genius.  Mathematical genius functions a bit like God of the gaps.  Our logical engines huff and puff, but they just can't fly across the ubiquitous gaps in mathematical logic, and that's where we call in the professionals....... mathematicians.  They build the suspension bridges that become codified in our mathematical texts.  At the ends of those bridges lie the axioms that cary us to new logical dimensions.

And this reflects the way that the world is constructed in time......

History is the routinization of the magic of Creation. It can be routinized all the way from Alpha to Omega. So how do we complete the circuit? Or, how do we mind the gap in getting from Omega back to Alpha? Who is the magician who can perform that magic? Hmmm......

Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Good day Dan,

I'm a newcomer here; pleasure to meet you.

I was wondering if the Mayan concept of "galactic activation portals" is related to the portal concept you've been referring to recently?

Also, you mentioned hallucinogens in a previous post.  Can you expand on that a bit?  What is their relation to portals/ETH/UTH - and are you referring to a specific hallucinogen?  As a corollary - what explains the apparent connection between smoking cannabis and interest in ETs?

thank you!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:40 am

SofDev,

Everything is a portal to the Cosmic mind.....everything.  In order to understand one thing, you have to understand everything.  You cannot understand Creator or Creation, without understanding their relationship.  That relationship is, most succinctly, a portal.  

Hallucinogens......?  

My hallucinogen is logic.  What's yours?  Meditation?  More power.....

If I were to meditate, I'd meditate upon monism, because that's the only logic upon which it is possible to meditate.  To meditate upon dualism is to meditate upon one hand clapping.  Some folks can do it, but I'm not smart enough.  That's why I'm a monist, I'm just not smart enough to be a dualist.  I have to use both hands, together.  

Some folks use a virtual house as a memory device.  Somethings they store in the attic, other things in the basement.  I'm so stupid that my memory house has only one room.  It's like the one room school house where my sister used to teach in Montana.  Everything happens in the same place, at the same time.  That's how dumb I am.  Eric calls me Dumb dan.  I like it.  I'm just a know nothing.  That's the only way to know everything.  Isn't that right, Eric?  

Yes, I'm a monist, not by choice, but by necessity..... personal necessity.  Creation is like the one room school house..... it's personal.

Speaking of dualism..... materialists have difficulty explaining qualities, but we give them a pass on quantities.  That's being much too generous.  

Numbers are interpersonal intentionalities.  Are there not pure Platonic numbers?  Nope, sorry.

We use numbers for objectification.  Materialists love objectivity.  Leibniz loved monads.  It was monads all the way up, and all the way down.  Were there bare monads?  Ask him.  People think of atoms as pure monads.  Leibniz didn't think that.  He was too smart for that, too smart to ever say what monads were, besides persons.  

I'm not as smart as Leibniz.  I can only imagine one kind of monad..... personal.  God is interpersonal, like numbers.  Numbers are the monads of mathematics.  In fact, I'm thinking that numbers might be the only monads besides persons.  Before I was a mathematical physicist, I never was, but it sounds good, I was a numerologist, at age three.  All three year olds are numerologists.  

3:30-----------

To a three year old, everything is magical, but gradually we get the magic beaten out of us.  Everything is personal..... the ego knows no bounds.  

Numbers.......? When we're not using numbers to objectify, we're using them to relate...... everything to everything..... with our imaginations. Sometimes we hit the jackpot, as with monstrous moonshine.

(cont........)
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Numbers are symbols, symbols are information, and information is negative entropy. Thus, to me, entropy (both positive and negative) seems to be the only monad besides persons. This has interesting consequences for any personal eschatology, if we assume both the alpha and omega have zero entropy. There must exist a progression towards maximum information (omniscience) if we are to return to zero entropy. This corresponds nicely with the concept of an apocalypse or divine revelation. How any of this relates to a portal, I have not a clue. Smile
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:26 pm

SofDev,  

With symbols => entropy, you are going against the flow of immaterialism.  This is the way of materialism.  The claim of the BPWH is that the opposite flow makes more sense when you attempt to explain the larger picture, which includes us, for instance.  

We do not learn more about meaning by attempting to quantify it.... objectify it. Meaning/information is prototypically intersubjective.  The point I was attempting to make is that even numbers are intersubjective, in the end.  

Yes, we have come a long way in progressing from numerology to mathematics.  I'm not suggesting that we turn that clock back.  But that does not mean that we cannot have a greater understanding of where we have come from.  

Numbers do not compute.  Numbers compute only extensionally.  You have to remove their essence, in doing so.  To understand the essence of numbers, you might begin with McClain's Myth of Invariance, keeping in mind the correlation between musical and mathematical genius.  

It does seem that Ramanujan had an 'ear' for numbers.

(cont......)
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:23 pm

I'm a relative novice in philosophy and math, but a decent musician. Interesting that you mention McClain. Have you ever been to a Phish concert, Dan? Or a Grateful Dead concert? Something interesting happens when you have so many people's attention combined with engaging musical improvisation. Add altered states or hallucinogens to the mix, and you have a recipe for interdimensional communication. Something special is happening. It's ineffable for sure.

The Global Consciousness project hits on something similar. They discovered that entropy goes down when there is a concentration of human attention.

It seems to me that this is the stuff of portals. Also interesting you mention "monstrous moonshine." Wikipedia says it has a conjectured relationship with quantum gravity. Maybe a smart PhD out there has already connected the dots.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:28 am

SofDev,

Rituals are definitely portals, and rituals often involve music.  

And speaking of global consciousness, there is a ritual aspect of global terrorism.  It does serve to focus the global mind.  The psychology is similar to war, but much cheaper on the body count.  9/11 was a prime example.  It became rather personal for R&D, as I've described elsewhere.   Yes, 9/11 was a portal of history...... consciousness shifts.  

Allow me to return to monads and numbers......

Last night I rediscovered cycles for the Nth time...... speaking of music.  Cycles, biological and celestial, are our primal computers.  

Shouldn't (phenomenological) cycles be our basic interpersonal monads, rather than atoms?  Well, for one thing, there're just too many of them to ever even catalog.  But when we do catalog cycles, we resort to numbers to describe cycles within cycles.  And let us not forget the singular cosmic circuit from Alpha to Omega.  

And, as a monist, I like the fact that there is only one number, namely One.  One is the ultimate presence, but you can't understand presence without understanding its absence....... Zero.  There are just these two primal numbers, and there may even be some gender specificity..... yin and yang.  On some descriptions, the universe of mathematics can be contained, cyclically, between the two.  Computers are all binary.  And you already know this, SofDev, don't you?  

One is personal, zero is impersonal.  You can't have one without the other.  Existentialists understand this with their Being & Nothingness.  

In modern times, in this space age, we feel overwhelmed with Nothingness.  We are that tiny blue dot against the Sun.  When Presence returns, she will do so with a vengeance.  This is the MoAPS.  This is chicken little.  

Cosmic consciousness.......?  Is there anything but....?  The only thing you'll never be able to see, smell or touch is Nothingness.  Yet, 'she' is our biggest fear.  A bit strange.  

In some sense, 1/0 is the anti-Monad.  It's the antipodal Monad.  It simply recapitulates the Monad.  This is about as far as my personal numerology goes.  You can fill in the rest.  It's all very personal.  

Atomic monads......?  There just isn't any there, there, modulo the phenomenological/biological/metabolic/quantum cycles.  And once you've seen one cycle, you've seen them all.  That's a fair definition of monism...... the music of the spheres.  And I'm just a one-note Johnny.  Ommmmm......  A one-trick pony.  

There may be a path back into the good graces of the Princess..... by way of the Footmann.  Now that Donny has removed hisself from the disclosure picture, China is waiting, ever so patiently.  I'm not sure I would have guessed that.  Bill must have put in a good word for us with the Dragon lady.  We aim to please.  

Yes, the Princess' portal has got to be the portal to end all portals.  After her's will be the Deluge of portals.  What is the Earth, but one big Portal?  We are the Swiss cheese portal.  The Princess..... she's Pandora.  You don't want to be outside of her good graces for any longer than necessary.  Hell hath no fury.......

Entropy.......?

The Monad has zero entropy.  We are the Monad's rainbow, which is like gravity's rainbow.  We are the cosmic/virtual free lunch...... well, we only needed One sacrifice.  The rest...... well, they were just recapitulations.  All the entropy we see around us is the primal illusion.  If you've seen one virtual photon, you've seen them all.  

Katechon.........?

The Katechon serves double duty...... as Pandora and Atlas. It's all about the yajuj majuj or Gog and Magog. Yes, when the Trumpet sounds....... Gabrielle purses 'her' lips, as we speak. All heaven breaks loose. Better Don your hard hat. Yes, donny shrugged.

(cont......)
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Cycles/waves/vibration - agreed that they can essentially explain everything, including computers, matter, energy and consciousness. They seem to be the existential primitives with which our universe is constructed.

Regarding the Princess - how do we ensure we are in her good graces? Is this a personal, national, or human quest? I attend Catholic mass every Sunday, give to the poor, and give my best in service of others. What else does the Princess ask of us?

I love the plethora of rabbit holes you casually include in your writing - Gravity's Rainbow, for instance. I had never heard of this book. My concern however is that few if any millenials have had the time to understand the historical, political, philosophical, and technical context of the ETH/UTH/portals/UAP/UFO/ARV. Will there be a remedial EdX course to get us up to speed?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:32 pm

SofDev, please, not to worry about the Princess.  She is for the Footmann and myself to properly serve.  I did fall down on my duties.  I trust that we're back on the mend.  

As to EdX, that is supposed to be the function of our bi-weekly GoToMeeting event.  Hopefully, we'll have our next meeting at the end of the month, and we'll try to give more advance notice, next time.  

If I were a Millennial, wishing to get up to speed, I would focus on the PSR, principle of sufficient reason, and the Eschaton.  I'm quite sure they would already have heard of flying saucers.  

In simplest terms, there is just one basic issue........

Are we an accidental 'cancer' upon the Earth, or are we a chrysalis, ready to 'hatch' out.  I, of course, am assuming the latter.  

Yes, this has been a difficult 'pregnancy', but that was to be expected.  

I'm glad to hear, for instance, that China is on board with this
    Disclosure. If this is actually true, then we should be good to go.

(cont.......)
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:35 pm

God created the universe, and all causality stems from that. Would that be oversimplifying the PSR?

John 3:16 and Romans 5:8 addresses the "are we a cancer worth saving" question, does it not?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm

SofDev,  

In these two passages, I notice the tension between salvation and condemnation.  I'm definitely on the side of salvation.  

And, yes, yours is a very succinct/accurate summary of the BPWH/PSR.  

And, yes, again, in the interest of personal salvation, it would be very helpful to understand the historical significance of the various personal emissaries of the cosmic Spirit.  Yes?  

(cont.....)
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Glad to hear I'm on track. If one can accept the PSR, then the ETH is actually not so surprising.

What I don't understand is, if we have the Princess in our midst, why is disclosure beholden to nation states? Can't we simply have a flying saucer airshow next weekend?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Actually, now, you're getting a little off track......

1.) I don't accept the ETH, only the UTH.

2.) The Princess' involvement does not encompass flying saucers, to the best of my knowledge. She only does portals.

3.) Disclosure is beholden only to humanity. The politics of nations is secondary. However, the PtB are given first refusal when it comes to Disclosure. As stated, Donald has refused, with his blessings. If the Chinese government wishes to be helpful, more power to them. Yes?

Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:27 pm

I see. Re: (3), I'm not sure I understand the wisdom of disclosure via the PtB. Surely JC didn't defer to Tiberius before spreading the Gospel. Likewise, the revelation of UT brothers and sisters, and high technology which could resolve massive human suffering and inequality, need not be mismanaged nor delayed by the PtB. What am I missing?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:46 pm

I believe that we are only doing due diligence with regard to the PtB.  If they were to feel that we were operating behind their backs, they have it within their power to make life miserable for all of us.  No?  

We're only talking about a matter of weeks, after 2,000 years.  

You might rather be concerned about the disposition of the Princess. She is not particularly well disposed toward humanity. To my understanding, she has much more control than the PtB.

Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:52 pm

I see; good point. Hadn't thought of it like that. Well, sounds like it will be an exciting summer. I look forward to the next update!
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Has the Princess attended a Phish concert? It might endear her a bit more to the good things humanity has to offer Smile There are plenty of opportunities to see them on tour this summer.

That said, I can understand her disposition. The fact that our entire ocean is polluted with mercury to the extent that every fish in the sea is contaminated is a clear example of humanity's sins.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty How to please the Princess

Post by Foot Mann Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:46 pm

The Princess asks only that you stay on the correct path. This may sound easy, but there are many internal and external forces that could cause you to take a short cut or alternate route. If you are brave in the face of danger, loyal in the face of desire, and true to yourself and others, you may stay the course. Read the Chronicles for more insight.
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:26 pm

Thank you Foot Mann. I haven't read Chronicles in its entirety, but will begin tonight at your suggestion.
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Glad to hear I'm on track. If one can accept the PSR, then the UTH is actually not so surprising.

Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Michael Salla believes this message was in preparation for disclosure.
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:36 pm

I would like to say hello to everybody here. My name is David Summers and I am interested in your group from the moment I discovered it. I hope you all will welcome my ideas as I try to catch up on what has already been discussed. I spoke with Dan on the phone yesterday for a good while and I really connected with him. Afterwards I wrote him a PM which I would like to share as think it is appropriate. My message to Dan...

Dan,

It would seem only logical that if these portals (that I believe can be accessed inter-personally) are also linked to time (futures and past), which I believe they are, that our brothers and sisters of the future would intervene at certain points in their past to create only a more positive outcome of their reality as they experience it without negative change to their experience. They may have made many mistakes but those were able to be corrected. Therefore the best possible outcome, seems to be continually and infinitely a work in process for these future beings. However, to explain the not so desirable events in our history,(Hitler, 9/11, the Crucifixion), it was necessary and only minimal changes (or maybe no change) are possible to those events. Who are we to say that those things were not necessary acts of free will? Maybe without them the best possible future could not be achieved.

Your and Jack's discussions are exciting, to say the least, and just got me thinking.
    I just wanted to let you know that so far everything that I have learned from you just today, and today was when I first learned of you, is extremely similar to what I have come to believe before I even discovered you. I am looking forward to having more conversation with you but will from now on take this to the public forum. I just want you to know how excited I am to have met you and look forward to more conversations with you.

Ps. I believe divine intervention (in whatever form) is a certainty on our timeline and all the other timelines will fall to the the wayside. We shall see, but I believe in my reality (my timeline), which is also yours (at this time), that since my heart is good, then this is definite. If you stay in the same timeline as me then that is up to you. It may sound prophetic but I don't mean it that way...I dont think. We are all working together on this timeline to tip the scale and I think we may be tipping it in our favor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 am