Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:12 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu May 25, 2017 7:36 am

Thank you, Cy, for checking in on us.  Yes, there is complementarity between Eric and myself.   Where I occasionally find fault is with his insistence that I be more like him.  

I think Eric would agree that there are many in the world who are on his path.  

I have yet to run across anyone who is on my path.  When I find that person, I can begin to relax.   I'll fly out to California to have Tea with Eric.  How's that?  I'll bet you could hardly wait?  

Yesterday, I was worrying about the possible contamination of the Wishing Well with the interests of the PtB. Many would question my lengthy association with the Footmann, for instance. When I first contacted Ron, I was merely following my instincts..... see something, say something. The PtB would have a legitimate concern with eschatology. It would be their responsibility to keep the planes flying.

I did not bargain on the fact that the guardian of the Wishing Well would, by following a very different path, end up at exactly the a same place. What a coinky-dink.

Am I supposed to apologize?

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:20 pm

No one needs to apologize.

We are all following our instincts...relatively in relativity.

It really doesn't matter what any of us think or believe.

Cy, Dan and I have written tomes...yes...and that was all mostly for the people writing.

Peace.

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Dan, I said my piece...please...continue.

I believe there was some discussion of portals, end of the world, mean monkeys...

Forgive me for refocusing us on what's important Wink

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 2:25 pm

To name it and push one story as valid over another is spiritual materialism.

We are all of this.

How about we drop the names and concepts?

That's all I'm saying.

But that's not practical for govt work now is it?

That doesn't keep the planes flying.

That to me will never be the kind of thinking that leads to the heart.

You have quite a story yourself Cy.

See, we all have a story.

No one's is valid over another's.

I know that sounds like a cope out.

To stop the names and distinctions is acting in the spirit of what is happening now.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 25, 2017 10:23 pm

The physical universe functions
    beneath complex integral relationships
    between mystical experiences and spiritual insight.
    It meditates on the connection
    between your mind, your body and the matter in the stars.
    ~ Book of Life, Corteum Codex, record 115x.12

An excerpt from a curious sort of story I'm writing. My hereditary culture is riddled with metaphors, allegory, and archetypes in a maze of meaning for every imaginable circumstance.

Garzparz wrote:You have quite a story yourself Cy.

See, we all have a story.

No one's is valid over another's.

I know that sounds like a cope out.

To stop the names and distinctions is acting in the spirit of what is happening now.

I've barely scratched the surface of my story for the reading or listening audience. It's in agreement with your point about validity that I have not except where it served to illustrate something meaningful. Mostly, in a sea of stories, it is relegated to the shadows. The meanings as portrayed are whitewashed and forgotten. Why? Because the relationships between the mystical and the spiritual are not assigned a value, nor does critical thinking recognize how consequences work.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Indeed.

We|I AM, is all of this, you may know more than me there by heritage, but we are all here experiencing It. That to me is the most incredible thing.

How many times has this happened, will it happen?

In lieu of direct contact to the previous cycle you are hinting at, we can't know or care.

I'm just pushing them until they cough up something good for once Wink

There is always method to madness.

I'm always open to new information.

They don't seem open to mine Wink

When they are, then we can dance.

Until then, this is my protocol, as Dan taught me, I'm sticking to it.

He wanted to blab on the Internet, he got a response, he, like all, don't like the message maybe.

At this point, without that portal, sorry Dan, you been beat when it comes to the Ancient intuitive Wisdom 10 ways to Sunday.

Prove me wrong.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 25, 2017 11:23 pm

I should be clear here, it's not about who is more right or wrong in any of this.  All perception is perception of the matrices in reach of any given individual consciousness.  There is truth there.  In each and every instance.  Style of perception differs, interpretation differs, and reciprocating expression of it differs.  All the difference is an enrichment of the fabric.  It is a contribution that expands the reach and influence of consciousness and the fabric of the universe.

"The hard problem of consciousness is the problem of explaining how and why we have qualia or phenomenal experiences--if consciousness cannot be explained exclusively by physical events, it must transcend the capabilities of physical systems and require an explanation of nonphysical means. For philosophers who assert that consciousness is nonphysical in nature, there remains a question about what outside of physical theory is required to explain consciousness." -- The Hard Problem of Consciousness, Wikipedia.

The mapping of our spiritual progress will certainly not be straight forward or easy to record. We will have to be alert to subtle changes and correspondences between what we experience and what seems to be true for us. ~ Caitlin Mathews, on Spiritual Navigation, Celtic Spirit.

The traditional concept of service is based upon the honor of the soul and the respect that we tender to other souls...It is only when we are able and willing to look beyond then boundaries of our own concerns and inquire what is wrong and to what extent we are involved in putting things right that we truly understand service. ~ Caitlin Mathews, on Service of the Grail, Celtic Spirit.

The whole of the universe being built of the fabric of consciousness, has a multitude of faceted characteristics that define it...the examination and interpretation of meaning embodied in any given part requires of us a certain amount of specialization...some of those require a mechanic, others the philosopher, and still others the moral judiciary.  Each sees a different spectrum of color racing through time at a different megahertz.  We're not creating the Universe.  We're creating the quality of the coherency.

We are the energizing grace of spirit, engaging in opportunity.  The ambiguity of our perception creates the mystical motif.  That enchantment from which we draw meaning affirming our journey and evolution toward all being.

Without the enchantment to rekindle
    the beckoning flame of mystery and wonder,
    we lose touch with the on-going story of the soul.

~ Caitlin and John Mathews, The little Book of Celtic Wisdom.

Religion defers life and opportunity.  It restrains us from action, from personal engagement, from practicing skills and talents, from the formation of satisfying relationships, as a means to marginalize our power.  The vast religions of the world are largely a methodology of control.  Never do they bring us into cooperation with our power, opportunities, and potential.  The product is most often a source of conflict and dissonance.  Over reaction to this source of conflict and dissonance is the disengagement of the spiritually inclined and the nullification of the mystical and meaningful.

Without the coherency generated between the various craftsmen and engineers, there can be no true service and thus a seemingly insurmountable chasm in the road to all-being.

Don't slip away in frustration...to quote a gamer maxim: if your life just became a little harder, that only means you just leveled up.

Grin.  Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 11:31 pm

My life is very easy.

It will be the rest of my conceptual life.

Once you break the bond of social conditioning, life is your own.

No one bugs me, seriously.

But it was hell getting here.

Don't misunderstand or misunderstand, it doesn't really matter Wink
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Ah but IT does matter...all of it matters.  That's the quirk in the pickle jar.

You matter, Dan matters, the panhandler on the corner matters.  Each window into the world contributes to, is a part of, and is a consequence of Synchronicity.

Synchronicity:  the hand of the Universal Consciousness; Universal Source under full sail in our environment where it may be perceived and observed.  We are not only observers...we're partners.  God is omnipresent, and in respecting free-will it created its own partners...co-creators of coherency.  It's a cosmically long road in a V.W. Bug.

The big guy at the cosmic wheel has a sense of humor...in what universe do you find Jim Carey, onions, pot, brownies, mold and allergies to life all on the same planet? Ultra-Orthodoxy is wishful thinking...study the Universe and you'll discover God has a weird sense of humor, just like you.

Lol. What does God dream about? You brushing your teeth; you swallowing a fly while out on a hike; and your dog chasing its tail.

Cy

Last edited by Cyrellys on Thu May 25, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 11:50 pm

Synchronicity certainly brought me here.

The mistake is to infer ultimate meaning.

I know that as a conceptual being, my life is over Wink

Finding peace with that was awakening.

But we have covered all that Wink
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri May 26, 2017 12:02 am

Is it a mistake to infer ultimate meaning?  Or is that a way to avoid engaging in creation and Creation, thereby avoiding engaging Synchronicity?  

Here is how Source's Humor and Consequences come into play....reincarnation.

Hiding in the bushes from the incorrigible, the fantastic, and the correspondences of souls is generally speaking a huge mistake.

Did I just chastise in one sentence: ET, PTB, Intelligence Officers & reluctant Shamans?

Yes.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Fri May 26, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:03 am

I tend my flowers Wink

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:23 am

I'll tell you exactly the apparent frustration between Dan and I.

The Buddha discouraged debates around the notion of a ‘Self’ or the Atman described in Hindu texts, not because he did not believe in it, but because he knew only too well the futility of using concepts to arrive at a non-conceptual state.

I found the non-conceptual state and then some.

I understand as he did the futility of concepts. How to live this in the age of the Internet?

I was given an answer to that too...art from the heart.

I struggle to relate my non-conceptual awareness with Dan's BPW.

The non-conceptual state leads to realization and acceptance, so what is he talking about I wonder.

What could it mean if Dan seems in his mind, but I am in my heart.

Perhaps we had to work it out in the middle.

But I feel farther from Dan now than ever.

I thought the synchronicities would break through things.

I don't have any other concepts I need.

So I guess Dan and I are done or at an impasse, but yet I feel this tug.

We shall see if there is any meaning.

I am living up to my side of things.

I'm here and open babbling and making spontaneous art.

I know my purpose in the world.

What more could Dan have for it?

Honestly, I persist here to see how what he is doing might cross into the non-conceptual.

That's it, who am I and why does it matter, shrug.

I know this matters in a meaningless way.

That means it is likely just a game.

Anyway, it's likely Dan and I can never be friends.

I'll pick up my mat and walk on and leave him in the dust if he can't meet the non-conceptual.

But not yet.

Last edited by garzparz on Fri May 26, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri May 26, 2017 12:23 am

garzparz wrote:I tend my flowers Wink

Ok, that's a start.

[Cy passess Eric a trowel, pair of gloves, and a woven hat]

Nitrogen fixation is a process in which nitrogen (N2) in the atmosphere is converted into ammonia (NH3). Atmospheric nitrogen or molecular dinitrogen (N2) is relatively inert: it does not easily react with other chemicals to form new compounds.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 am

I see now where you are getting stuck. The Easter philosophies teach many many excellent skills but they're trying to put the shirt on inside out.

All-Being is not a state on non-conceptual. It's all encompassing instead. It is perception/awareness on a holistic or hyper scale that embodies everything. Look at 'diversity' in living things....these are 'concepts'. The more you learn the more you realize there is to learn...humanity has lived a sequestered protected life, squirreled away from the vastness of Creation and its Diversity, until humanity is further down the road of Consciousness; All Being...meaning embrace coherency...not reject it.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri May 26, 2017 12:42 am

Do I have you confused yet?  If your answer is yes, then you've broken through the wall and connected to Synchronicity...

But that doesn't solve your confusion on how to connect with the Coherency and tune yourself...

That part is easy...the Eastern Tradition does indeed have the answer to that...you're initial instincts were correct.

Here is how...pour yourself a tall glass of ice tea with big ice cubes.  Go sit in the sun cross-legged; in the grass; set the tea in front of you.  Tilt your face to Grian (the sun).  Now quiet your mind (the tough part) and....just....LISTEN.  

Start listening first to the crackling popping of the ice in the glass of tea while you quiet your mind.  Then drink some of it....FEEL (a different type of listening).  

SEE...the backside of your eyelids the SUNLIGHT.  (keep your mind quiet).

Now reach your mind out with eyes still closed and LISTEN with ALL your senses and your psychic ones too!  To the World.  To all the LIFE...then to the UNIVERSE.

Everyday...

FEEL your kinship and innate place in that REALITY...from where you sit, to all your relational being to every facet...

Do this daily for a week...

Then take that sense you've gained and go do some art....practice creating.

The following week...pick a street corner and put a unidentifiable melody from your heart out into the world for 30 seconds.  Don't worry about who might see you...in sufi-ism the goal here is go out and do something good without ever knowing who or what you've touched wonderfully...this is pure act of creation without ego.

Are you getting the idea here now?  

All-Being is the ultimate concept; the ultimate immersion...

Mind is not limited by TIME, SPACE (distance), nor PLACE....when you've mastered the above use the skill you learned to engage outside of your immediate coherency...a rudimentary example is "far sight" or modern "remote viewing". Dream-walking is also in this category of beginner activities.

Continue to stretch your Consciousness horizon. There are no limits. Limitation is an illusion. Consciousness created a tangible reality...you have the ability to reach that degree of coherency too...

The Ancients will one day move into the non-corporeal advanced coherency of ultra-consciousness and shed their material needs, bodies, mundane activities.....exchanging them for a more clarified consciousness state...they will leave behind the primordial seeds of their own successors who will take to this road like fish in water...becoming the next mentors to young races with the same first steps in manifest production observership (material being) with all the confusion that goes with it...until those successors also outgrow the current state for the expanded one.

You yearn for that...but there's so many jars of jelly on the table it's hard to discern which one works best for you.

Begin with the art of listening; goal of embracing coherency to achieve pure encompassing consciousness.

Cy

Last edited by Cyrellys on Fri May 26, 2017 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:48 am

I am a syncretic mystic.

The same truth is found everywhere.

I looked and tried it all.

We all have our view.

No portal will bring people to awareness, the East is no different or separate from us.

They are more advanced actually.

They don't think linearly, like we do here.

They gave us what we needed.

Concepts and ideas are not the way.

I have the pure intelligence speaking, there is no arguing Wink

But I know the way to it is varied, this is the only awareness to find.

Nothing I have seen here even comes close.

You have to improve on the East.

We have the Dharma now, which is why I have absorbed all this and why others are.

These are not old fashioned ideas.

This is Truth.

Anyway, I can't explain.

It's beyond words, as it must be.

I learned and now accept this truly.

That no bullshit.

I went to the mountain and the valley.

This is the Way, spontaneous natural action in the flow of Consciousness.

There is no disagreement as the 'I'.

When the art and words stop flowing, I'll look somewhere else.

But this is as good as life can be as a Human IMHO.

This is Zen's secret and genius.

Synchronicity showed it all to me.

But now more and more I see it was just for me now.

I know maybe 1 or 2 others on the Way.

Really on the way.

So, if you have another map, use it, this is mine Wink

Last edited by garzparz on Fri May 26, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:48 am

Confusion here is impossible now Wink

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 am

Anyway, many things are moving.

I have my compass.

I'm right on target.

Thanks.

In our current state, mind parasites are blocking the Awareness you describe.

There was a reason.

We were all infected. Every human ever born.

Zen and spontaneous action are not the whole All being, of course, but for now, this Way is required to avoid the infection.

Very well studied and documented by many Masters and myself.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri May 26, 2017 1:08 am

A snake sheds its skin many times over the course of its life...from each shedding emerges a creature more experienced and thus more aware of itself; its abilities; its environs....

The skin is not an infection, Shaman.

Its a coming of age ceremony with a challenge that must be surmounted in a slightly different way each time.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:16 am

Your understanding is my own.

If you think talk of portals is the same awareness, well, not my experience.

I'm only sharing my view from here.

And of course it's to be transcended through unification of the opposites.

My people thought it a disease, but it was a force for change.

That's why none of us have any problems.

I'm here to blab Cy.

I found no better answer than Jesus or Lao Tzu or Buddha.

I'm just living that now, my time on OMF was an assignment, apparently done now.

I think I did as well as I could with it.

I did influence Dan.

Maybe that was it.

I don't really care.

You can ignore me or block me.

But I see clearly.

And when I say clearly, I mean relatively, best a monkey brain can manage in this time and space.

I'm not in y'alls head and ur not in mine, but I can back my talk up. I speak from the heart. Nothing is more powerful in time and space. I have evidence and witnesses Wink

Shrug.

Last edited by garzparz on Fri May 26, 2017 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri May 26, 2017 1:23 am

I don't ignore anyone, Shaman. Nor should you.

I have sensed a negative, despondent quality to your approach. What I wrote was meant to inspire not drive you away.

Yes you have influenced Dan. But you are allowing an illusion of lacking value in your efforts to affect the characteristics of your approach. This is dangerous territory for a Shaman. You're mojo is a part of your effectiveness. Disconnect and a flood of words that carry you outside of meaningful engagement is not part of the Way of either the eastern, celtic, sufi, nor native american traditions.

You have tremendous creative potential Shaman. Your shining helps to shape the world in a positive way...please turn your light back on.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:28 am

There is no more potential.

I'm living it realized everywhere.

I shine it everywhere.

And some how it worked.

I am unleashed.

I share my art and you say despondency.

It is frustration at empty words and ideas when it can only be lived.

Careful not to judge.

I meant my time here is done apparently due to the resistance.

I have only accepted.

I have not altered my views, only made them real.

I demand that same authenticity from you and Dan.

I held nothing for the swim back.

I swam out here accepting my death.

Who is playing Wink

The game has always been life and death.

I'll leave Dan alone.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri May 26, 2017 1:33 am

Constructive Criticism is not rejection, Shaman. Disconnect is not Relational Being, Interconnection, and Embrace of Coherency. And this is a discussion...not conscription. Thoughtful remarks are not resistance. Just ask Dan about what resistance from me looks like...he'll tell you a tale about Murnut. ROFL.

Contrary to popular belief in certain circles that like to trail along in my wake, even Aes Dana have to sleep occasionally, lol.  See you both tomorrow.  Niters.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:34 am

For now meaning for me will have to be accidental.

This is the way I have to be with this.

Cy, I have not been playing conspiracy theorist.

I live and walk this every minute of my life now.

Again, if an open mind reads my words they will find realization.

Whether they accept realization, well, that's on them.

My words are at an end Wink

My art is the only thing I have to say from now on and this is not the forum for that.

I have my inner guidance.

I can't stop now.

Peace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 am