Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Dan,

Do you happen to know whatever happened to Brother Blue of brotherblue.org fame? I have been reading some of his pages on the Wayback Machine. Did you know him at the time he was writing about the phenomenon in the late 1990s? It seems like he may have known you.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

chronicles - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Fri May 05, 2017 8:11 am

Date: Fri, May 5, 2017 at 10:03 AM
    Subject: Re: Truth or Consequences with Dan Smith
    To: Kevin Alber
    Cc: Ron, Aliyah

Thank you, Kevin.  Upward and onward...........  

And about anyone being in charge........

I will continue to insist that someone have an overview of the Disclosure process, and that this person also have an understanding of the BPWH.  At the present time that person is not me, nor do I know of anyone else who has an understanding of the BPWH.  So, as far as I can tell, no human is presently in charge.

Twice, however, there has been the implication of a veto power...... once for the September surprise, and again for your going to the White House.  My only source of information about the status of either of those events was Ron.  

I will continue to pester relevant people for additional information about whatever is being concealed, in this regard, with the understanding that I have first dibs at making sense of it, and disseminating it at OMF or some public forum.  

At the present time, I have been told that you have a need to know certain information, in your pursuit of Hollywood contacts, that I do not presently need to know.  Fine, insofar as that information is not publicly disseminated.  However, if any part of your information is released without my prior consent, well....... make my day......  

Yes, the acclimation process proceeds, apace.  I am requesting, however, that such process come under _informed_ human oversight, to whatever degree is humanly possible.  

Furthermore, if anyone believes they have information concerning the possible irrelevance of the BPWH, in this regard, I advise they check that information with me, before proceeding on some alternative disclosure track.

My insistence.......?  Of what relevance might be my insistence.....?  I don't know that it is of any relevance.  Neither do I know that it isn't.

Dan

ps. I continue to reserve the right to post my own thoughts and comments on this and related topics.  

CorCat,

Yes, Brother Blue and I had extensive communication for a few months back in the early nineties...... and then he disappeared, to my knowledge.  Have you any more recent information?  

Eric/garz,

I don't think you are Jesus reborn, no.
    Good, that makes two of us.  But here is what I do have to say on that general topic........

I frequently speak of the MoAPS (mother of all paradigm shifts).  The MoAPS refers specifically to the BPWH/SWH/CTC, which, I claim, is logically equivalent to both Personalism and Leibniz' PSR.  

Often, in connection with the MoAPS, I have mention 4M/K/SoT/X2, which is an abbreviation for various of the anticipated 'prophets', usually invoked in connection with the 'end times'.  

Now, listen closely, Eric, here's the deal.......

There have been many paradigm shifts, big and small.  A social paradigm shift always starts with a gestal switch.  A gestalt switch is, by definition, personal, and many individuals may experience such a switch at about the same time.  Wonderful...... BFD.  

My particular version or this 'switch' has transpired within a particular social context.  It would be difficult not to notice this context.  In particular, this context has included Ron, and, again......BFD.  

However, I have asserted that this wider social context may signal a particular historical context.  Now, I understand, Eric, that you have moved beyond history.  Very good, but some of us still contend with history, on a daily basis.  

Now, I could be wrong, but it seems possible that the particular social confluence might be a golden opportunity.  I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth..... seize the day, etc.   I do believe that this golden opportunity should belong to all of us.  We can all participate in the MoAPS.  

1:20---------

Eric,

Good on ya'.......... Hey, no problemo.......

But there is something missing from your world, nonetheless......

I'm missing, and so are 7.5 billion others.  To, me, this is a serious problem, which is due our utmost attention.  

And this is where Ron comes into the picture.........

When I last checked, Ron was a stalwart member of the GIC (global intelligence community).  The GIC has abrogated to itself certain information about the CIC (cosmic intelligence community).  

'Abrogate' is a loaded word.  It has mostly negative connotations.  We may just assume that individuals have misused this information.  Has Ron misused it?  Well, he did get hisself a lovely wife, in the bargain.

He also got me...... Chicken Little, for better and worse.  

So, there you have it, Eric. What does a body do? I believe that I'm proceeding with due caution.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri May 05, 2017 11:07 am; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 10:12 am

I don't think the BPWH matters at all in and of itself.

It's just an empty shell that can only be inhabited with people with my awareness.

So awareness of the BPWH matters not.

What I have experienced, all will.

So you see why Dan, why supporting an idea like BPW doesn't matter, if after they wake up, it becomes obvious this is the BPW.

So we have different perspectives for sure.

You should listen to me.

You really should.

And I do understand it thank you.

New Thinking flows from new connections.

I think what is happening out here now is all that matters.

My experience continues to actively affirm that.

It's so great that so few can relate with this awareness.

It's not great actually, but once you transition and have realization, work friends family love, all align themselves.

It sucks your family and friends reject you because u don't share their beliefs.

In a way this rejection fueled an existential transformation.

All will go through the Dark Night of the Soul who approach this.

Until you pass through that, you are not aware.

You become a little more Human with this awareness.

So it's possible to live an artful aware life with this awareness in a world that is dark.

History got us here, so us few waking up are not burned at the stake.

But we few are the precious flames you should protect.

People have made heaven here.

It will spread.

What I have is very virulent.

You just have to spend time with me in my heaven and u will see.

That is one way now.

Marissa and I make an active portal TOGETHER!

She was my key!

All these poor fools think their lives are for the pursuit of a paper currency.

All is as it should be.

There is no problem here.

Last edited by garzparz on Fri May 05, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 am

What I am now experiencing is persistent non-symbolic Awareness.

You can all experience the MoAPS for real in your lives.

Then all the teachers inside you step forward.

They take care of the rest.

Incredible really the voices and things I see in my head.

It just flows and flows and flows.

I can't stop it.

I can't leave anyone alone.

I do love people like myself in this awareness.

Call it mental illness if you like.

You have to be half crazy to live this way Wink

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 10:26 am

The Awareness is as amazing, simple and profound as the Masters have said.

Jesus somehow inoculated me with love and when I became consciously aware of the Way,

A beautiful lotus unfolded.

I think it is the East and West transcended we move forward.

I swear it all feels magick when your life becomes a fairytale.

This is Real.

The Truth is indeed found in the clear light...and also in our self made hells in exile from the One Awareness.

This is the end of suffering.

Really, I have ended mine.

I only offer a Way to end your suffering and find fullness in life right now.

Is that so bad?

It's not of course, it's beautiful and wonderful.

Do I sound like a nihilist Wink

Jesus made me into a loving fool is all.

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:14 am

I am not, nor could not really rationally comment on your golden circle there or the inner knowledge your people have closer to the center.

I have to trust whatever is unfolding we are all apart of.

Including those who can't see and would try to prevent their power being taken away.

So man has to humble himself now.

You understand.

Humility!

I continue to prod and probe for the overlaps with what you are doing and what I see and feel happening.

I may be just a kook and a smart ass to you, but my heart blazes.

In the end, that's the result of all this seeking.

So, that's waiting for maybe 6.5 billion of you.

We are all here in our way, good actors.

I will say I trust that to be true.

Yes, it feels like you should tell all when you exit the cave.

I can only say, with a big grin, its all gonna work out fine.

It will be messy.

When has it not been.

If I'm wrong, I'll be dead and still have Heaven.

You carry it with you.

You need to make your own Heaven.

I carry Hell too.

But they are no longer tearing the ship apart, my Daimons.

All the being inside me are as curious what will happen as I am.

We are all watching, on the seat of our pants.

I am doing all I personally can.

And I do a lot non-locally in non-symbolic space.

They are showing me geometries now and teaching me basic cosmic math near as I can figure out.

And I can't stop obsessing about the black hole at the center of the galaxy.

Last edited by garzparz on Fri May 05, 2017 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:29 am

And I'm an Empath, not a Telepath.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 05, 2017 1:18 pm

After considerable back and forth, Eric points to the following verse.....
    Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
       be praise and honor and glory and power,
    for ever and ever!”

He also sent this link....... https://youtu.be/0AMYy2AW_4g
    Post whatever u think is helpful. For me, that scripture, that feeling, that vision, set my life on fire.
    Hmmm.......

It does sound similar to my John 16 experience..... many a year ago.

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Dan, obviously you guys connect because now is the time do so.

For whatever reasons the higher and lower levels of existence have put us together, here we are.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Yup, it may be that we're on to something...... finally. Better late than never.

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 1:52 pm

As hard as this was for me to realize, one of the biggest bleeding hearts, how is this gonna happen on a mass scale for the average person?

Shrug.

I would think children can absorb this best.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 05, 2017 1:58 pm

You may have noticed that Donald acts like a child...... sometimes a bit petulant. But maybe good enough for gummint work.

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:45 pm

My Mom says, what, I'm supposed to accept you because you found the Universal Heart of God is Love?

Yes Mom, exactly.

Who was Jesus to these people exactly?

I don't think they have a clue who Jesus was.

Whoever setup the opposition to love knows us inside and out and is scary smart.

Maybe it was me.

I learned what I did was wrong.

That I was wrong to rebel against the universal order.

Maybe a little humility.

Yes, humility is the only way.

I pray daily people choose humility instead of it being forced on them.

Sham with his Heart Ablaze out!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 06, 2017 6:21 am

Sham,

Oh dear, if your mom takes my side, that must be nearly the kiss of death for me.  

And here's the announcement for the second installment of....
    Truth or Consequences with Dan Smith, hosted by Aliyah Pandolfi

Wed, May 10, 2017 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT - Live

Please join Aliyah's meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/266075373

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3122

Access Code: 266-075-373
    The first installment of T&C was broadcast from the cabin in the woods.  Since then...... well, I managed to get myself in a bit of hot water with the Princess and my goddaughter, Kashmir.  There have been consequences, and an adjudication with little leniency.  (I wonder if the Footmann was able to afford me an unbiased defense.)  

My very harsh judgment involves spending a day of probation at Kashmir's school, which day may include a school lunch and attending dance class in a tutu.  There will be a debriefing on T&C.  

But that would just be the first segment of the show.  For the remainder, we hope to shed some new light on the Wishing Well, with the Princess, herself, taking the spotlight.   You'll just have to be there......

(cont.....)

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:56 am

When you take nothing from the moment.

There is nothing left.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 07, 2017 7:26 am

Sham,

And freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.  Then you texted.......
    I wonder how many of the elite are freed from materialism. Is it possible at that level to be so, top 100? Those are the ones in the open. Then there are all the secret groups and plants. Perhaps some of these people are part of lineages that go far back. Some may be enacting some cosmic passion play from a script written a long time ago. There are the Saturnian cults who wouldn't think twice sacrificing humankind. And I'm sure there are groups I couldn't guess at. They must see the true implications of an end to materialism. As u say, someone must have let them know they have no choice so they couldn't block it. Most would have to be allowed to think things are the way they seem. My guess, we are being allowed to do things our way with some guidelines. My working understanding is that each person has within themselves the capability to fully learn what they are and how to turn themselves on. Connected to their hearts, self knowledge will be revealed to all. No leaders or priests needed on the other side of materialism, which is the human heart. We would have councils. In the last big changes, changes in consciousness occurred due to reactions to outer and inner forces.

And then there is this, to be the subject of Wednesday's live show with the Princess......... NYT op-ed piece noted above.....
    Such an ostrich-like retreat into the sands of American exceptionalism postpones a necessary reckoning with the issues that Mills, Arendt and Lippmann confronted in the 1950s. Mr. Trump’s war on America’s institutions, which he wages with fake news and conspiracy theories, is only part of a global assault on a vital, if always fragile, connection between politics and truth, and its effects will surely outlast him.

In the United States, the sanguine vision of a more perfect union is what long bridged the chasm between the promise of socioeconomic and intellectual progress and the brutal reality of structural violence, poverty and inequality. Mr. Obama insisted in his farewell address in January that America “has been defined by forward motion, a constant widening of our founding creed to embrace all, and not just some.”

It could be argued that this frequently asserted and widely believed American creed of continuous and irreversible progress is what saved a diverse society not only from tragic social conflicts, but also from the mass manipulators who have periodically ruined other countries with their quack solutions. Today, however, more people seem to have seen through the constructed nature of this quasi-religious faith: It’s credible only if you believe in it.
    The more I'm coming to understand our situation, the more I see that it's all about portals..... and pipes, etc.....  The latest Economist, for instance, points to data as the fuel of the future.  There are many pipes into the Cloud.  Each of our quantum apertures is such a pipe.

The Princess is claimed to have her own walk-in pipe, wardrobe(?).  If she doesn't, someone else does.  There are many such, but there is a special one with a special function, I do believe.  And, yes, it's all up close and personal.  

On LSD, your surroundings come alive.... as with animism, as with dreams.  The big secret, Sham, is that this is the way of the world.  This is nature's Cloud.  You already know this, and you wonder about the others...... every body knows this, as consciously as they need to.  Do the editors of the Economist?  

There is someone who does, who keeps tabs on things, there.  You and I, Sham, are keeping tabs on the tab keepers.  This is the best possible feedback system for the cybernetics of the cosmic Cloud.... it's all just personal.  

This is all part of the Katechon..... we collectively have our thumb on that lid to Pandora's box, where the yajuj and majuj live.

As an introduction to Wednesday, you might look at.... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vi_CdcGVAyY . It is presentlyon the Princess' YouTube channel, on the Video list, after wading through the puppies..... can you possibly resist the puppies...... http://www.kashmirworldfoundation.org/puppies

(cont......)

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 1:39 pm

I love puppies.

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Praise The Lord

Hallelujah

I have seen the Light

Talk of frogs

AIs are sniffing around

I've seen a hawk

A few owls have stopped by

I think the K man is breaking rocks

There is talk of portals

Heretics

Saviors

Addictions

Checkout Deng Ming-Dao

Certified fresh

Just be love

And imagine

All seems right with the world

That's my view from here
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 09, 2017 8:18 am

Many modern minded individuals suppose that our sapience is an inevitable product of blind evolutionary survival.  Many people harbor similar notions about material progress.  This naive optimism comes into question as we become more aware of physical limits.  

Discounting the existence of ufos, but still taking a cosmic perspective, we have to wonder about the other side of the cosmic coin..... if our existence is just a flash in the cosmic pan..... if life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe, to quote the existentialists.  

This looming nihilism has led many of us to give credence to the ufo phenomenon.  

This, however, has not been my path into the arena of the paranormal.  I came through physics.  I left physics, back in sixties, when I was made more aware of our physical limits.  I returned, ten years later, having become aware of the anthropic principle (AP) thanks to an addendum to a popular book by Jack Sarfatti.  

Physics can explain everything about the world, except for its own unreasonable success.  This lacuna is more widely known as Wigner's UEM, the unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics.  

The AP and the UEM seem to argue against the profound skepticism that has become endemic to modern philosophy.  The existence of life, even of sapient life, appears inevitable when you combine these two principles of physics.  

Am I the only one to have put the two ideas together?  I certainly doubt it, but..... those ideas gave me a springboard to collaborating with Ron, since the early nineties.  

The springboard was actually 'eschatology'...... I saw something, I said something.  I said this magic word to Ron, back in 1991.  The rest.... well, it remains to be seen.  

The Eschaton has gotten a bad rap.  My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to explain it as an inevitable, essential part of the best possible world (BPW).  

As a start in this direction, I'll hasten to to accept the wisdom of my five year old goddaughter, Kashmir....... Seriously, gogo, the world is not going to end.  

True enough, but...... it will sure seem that way, to many of us.  

What is actually going on......?

What is actually going on is that we are not on the third rock from the Sun.  Where are we then.....?

Most simply put, we are not lost in time and space, despite every appearance to the contrary.  Science, by way of cosmology, has made a yeoman's effort to save the celestial appearances.  

What then is out there......?  Most simply put, there is no there, there, besides the appearances.  Another way to put this is that I'm speaking as an immaterialist, and, beyond that, I'm a personalist.  

A personal world is necessarily a small world.  We live in a personal hologram.  Nature provides our necessary arena..... our stage.  Before you raise the inevitable objections, I'd just like to hear you describe a better stage for our human drama..... a stage from which we may thumb our nose at God, if we so choose.  

But, if this is the best possible world, where is Shangri-La?  Well, sports fans, it may not be so far away, or so I've been told.  

Yes, I've gotten several scraps of information about what might exist beyond our holographic boundaries.  

There is, however, the Paris Problem....... once we've seen Paris, how are you gonna keep us down on the farm?  We'll see......

1:50--------

Thank you, Eric.  I must say that you do hold on to your vengeful streak.  

NorWon,

Well, I guess I'm biased towards the BPWH/SWH.  Corey, quite obviously, does not subscribe to personalism, nor to immaterialism.  

But, actually, Ron told me about an Antarctic gate, discovered by Perry, in a fly over.  I did no follow up.   In the meantime, I stick with the bird in hand, hopefully.  

I also have to assume that the Vectors are associated with the other side. We've heard about the Vectors in connection with the September surprise, and then with the November surprise. When I went to Orme ranch, there was a hands-off policy. Apparently, Ron didn't get the memo. Yes, the Princess was complaining that Footmann was messing with the weather vectors. Sounds like a joke? Hmmm..... Well, I'm not quite laughing, yet.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue May 09, 2017 11:06 am; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:45 am

I can't wait Wink

Really, I can't wait for all these people who think they are real to see the truth.

I can't wait for them to dissolve into it.

Sex < Love < Compassion

I can't wait to see the once utterly corrupt and selfish, loving nature and each other.

I must wait.

Don't anyone in this take themselves for the One.

We all have an equal share in that pie.

Even the man child Trump.

I can't wait to see his heart break.

When he sees how selfish and hurtful he has been.

I can't until until you all feel each other like I feel you.

You fools barely begin to see and understand.

Imagine what it must be like for us who came from this Hell and have to watch and stand with you, dance naked in front of you.

I witness for some force.

Do not think you know who I am or understand what is happening unless you have begun to shed your skin.

It's incredible. I am a real life shape shifter in front of you.

And still you can barely see and sense.

Dan sees.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 am

Dan, I came across this exchange between David Wilcock and Corey Goode on the most recent episode of their Gaia show, and I would be interested to hear your take on the descriptions they've given, and how closely it might line up with what you know (but might not be able to tell us yet). Obviously they are discussing "portals" in the physical sense (i.e. point A to point B within the Construct, not from inside to outside):

David: When we're dealing with this subject of Antarctica, something comes up for me, very interesting, which is that one of my other insiders, Daniel, said that there was one natural ancient stargate on Earth.

He told me this years ago, and I put it on the Internet, . . .

Corey: I was about to lead into that.

David: . . . and that it was in Antarctica.

Corey: Yes.

David: So something that you said recently, not on our camera yet, just blew my mind, because it's a perfect one-to-one correlation. So could you talk about that?

Corey: One of the most important aspects of this Ancient Builder Race technology that they were trying to control was that there was a very powerful Supergate that is in Antarctica. And it was built by the Ancient Builder Race.

David: I'm sorry. Let me hold you right there. What is the difference between a Supergate and a stargate? Because you never said 'Supergate' before.

Corey: A Supergate has the ability to travel from one end to the other through the cosmic web, no matter how far it is – anywhere within our galaxy or to local galaxies.

David: Right. That's exactly how Daniel described it.

Corey: Right. Now, these other nodes that we have on the planet, you have to jump a few times to get to your location if it's very far.

David: So it would be like getting a transfer? You have to stop in one place, get out of a gate, to go another location, and then another one?

Corey: You have to wait for the electromagnetics to line up properly between different planets . . .

David: Oh!

Corey: . . . as they are spinning and turning within their local star system in relation to their star with those electromagnetic connections between their planet and their star, and then their star and our star have an electromagnetic connection through this cosmic web.

And those present electromagnetic, I guess, tubes for matter to go from point A to point B through.

David: Do they have the ability, when they make these stopovers, to fast forward time? Do they have time acceleration capability, or do they have to build little resorts that they would stay in in order to wait for the next gate to open and kill some time?

Corey: No, they do have to wait and kill time.

David: How long might they be waiting?

Corey: It just depends on where they're traveling and how long it's going to take this – it's like a big clock – wait for all the mechanisms to be lined up just properly.

David: Are you saying that some of these waits might be years in duration for our time?

Corey: I'm sure they plan it out much better than that. Yeah, they have all the mathematics for predicting all of these locations that they want to go to down very well.

David: So you're saying that the Supergate isn't like that. The Supergate will take you wherever you want to go, . . .

Corey: Right.

David: . . . whenever you want to go.

Corey: Right, and it's a part of a . . . very much like Stargate Atlantis or SG1. An Ancient Builder Race built a network of stargates that are very powerful and very reliable. They can be turned on and used at any time. You don't have to wait for calculations. Now, . . .

David: What about the ring shape that we see in Stargate? How does that compare with what it looks like?

Corey: It doesn't look anything like what they show.

David: Oh!

Corey: No. Usually, you have . . . You're in the middle of the room. The middle of the room is open.

David: What's 'the room', first of all? So it's an indoor structure?

Corey: Well, just gates in general.

David: Okay.

Corey: There's not some sort of orifice that you walk through.

Corey: Usually, there is at least three different points that are opening, that are out in the periphery of the room, opening in a empty part of the room, a vortex that is a three-dimensional ball that looks like a mirage.

Corey: And as people walk into it from all directions, it looks like they're shrinking as they . . . almost like they're walking downhill. They're going down into it.

And it's pretty much the same in this Supergate.

One of the things that I haven't mentioned is that they can, by the amount of energy they feed and the type of energy they feed in, and at what oscillations, they can use these gates for traveling in time as well.

David: So the room, then, you're saying, is like an Ancient Builder Race underground facility that you would go into?

Corey: Yes.

David: Could you paint for us a picture of how big that room is? Is it primarily just the three emitters in the room, and you walk into the center, or might that be part of a bigger facility?

Corey: I haven't actually seen it with my own eyes.

David: Oh, okay.

Corey: But most of the Ancient Builder Race technology are built in very large rooms with very large hallways and doorways, so these were not small beings.

David: So this idea of the Supergate and the Ancient Builder Race, it seems to me like it couldn't just be one Ancient Builder Race if it's outside of our own galaxy, that there might have been some ancient effort to do this on a widespread scale. Do you have any specifics on that?

Corey: Most of the information I've had is that they created this stargate system in this local star cluster of 50, 52 stars.

Now, they do branch out and go to other locations, but this race could have . . . They had plenty of time to map out the galaxy and put stargate locations where they wanted.

They could very well have collaborated with other races in ancient times.

David: Daniel's testimony, also, I just want to get this in, was that you couldn't bring metal or any type of weapons or anything that was non-organic through these original Ancient Builder gates.

I'm curious if you ever heard about that one way or the other.

Corey: No, they had some issues. They had some calibration issues that took them a while to figure out. The gates had to be calibrated, somehow. They were in time-space and in some sort of a network communicating with each other, and they figured out how to do it.

They ended up getting the gate to where they could bring anything from point A to point B. Now, the biggest problem they had were when they were creating their own stargates with our technology. In the beginning, we could only send supplies from one place to another, and then we would take a craft there, because organics would not make it from point A to point B intact.

David: When you say 'they' were making stargates, which 'they' are we talking about now?

Corey: The precursor to all of these Secret Space Programs, back in the '50s and '60s when they were figuring out how to do portal travel . . .

David: Right.

Corey: . . . with the technology they had back-engineered from non-terrestrials.

David: One of the things that Daniel said about the Supergate was that the early, early 1970s' analysis of it led to the development of the IP address protocol for the Internet, because apparently every gate location has a numerical address similar to what we use for the Internet.

I'm curious about your thoughts on that.

Corey: Yes. I don't know if ARPANET developed TCP/IP communication protocols to mimic what was occurring in the Supergate, or if they even knew about it, but they work very much the same.

You even have subnet masks to mask certain gate systems so you don't end up going there.

Yeah, it works in a very similar way.

David: Okay, let's get back to these pre-Adamites, and you say that they were shot and burning. They crash land in this continent that was not, obviously, a glacier back then.

What was the strategic significance for them having access to the Supergate? Did they have a surviving part of their civilization that they could still visit with it, or were they trying to visit other civilizations? What was their goal?

Corey: You know, I really don't know what they were do . . . They wanted control of the gate, but not all of their species were trapped with them.

Originally, when they had escaped from the exploding planet, and then later on, when Mars became uninhabitable because of further warfare, . . .

David: Right.

Corey: . . . a large group of them went towards the outer Solar System and out and away, and then another group of them went towards the Moon and Earth.

David: Ah! So they were able to reach out to some of their lost refugees once they gained control of this gate?

Corey: That would . . . That would make sense.

David: It does make sense.

Corey: Yeah.

David: So who's in control of the Supergate right now?

Corey: This same shadow government group that has control over the spaceport and this Antarctic Area 51 area. It's the same group.

They have control over it, and they're trying to figure out what to do with a lot of this. They're finding so much.

Obviously, they're learning to back-engineer and cannibalize that technology to add to our existing space fleet technology.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue May 09, 2017 11:15 am

dan wrote:But, actually, Ron told me about an Antarctic gate, discovered by Perry, in a fly over.
    Now that is interesting...
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue May 09, 2017 12:38 pm

dan wrote:once we've seen Paris, how are you gonna keep us down on the farm?
    I think those of us with a specific mission will recognize that awakening others is more important than selfishly dwelling in Shangri-La. The call of the mission may be enough to make us say, "thanks but no thanks."

I'm reminded of a short story by Ray Bradbury, "the Toynbee Convector," which was about a man who invented a time machine and claimed to have seen the future, a wonderful future where death and sickness had all gone away, humans had gone to the stars, and we had made the Earth a paradise. This message was enough to push humanity to create that wonderful future that he described.

Unfortunately in that story the twist was that the inventor had never traveled to the future at all. On the day he was supposed to have arrived from the past, the appearance of his "younger" self was a clever trick of holograms, just enough to keep the illusion alive.

Now then, I would hope that veracity would be stronger than deception, should some of us experience Shangri-La. Perhaps by communicating what is possible would convince humanity to make it probable.

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Well said NorWon. There really is no mission for anyone other than compassionate rescue.

You have to cultivate compassion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 09, 2017 4:28 pm

There is hearsay about the manipulation of weather vectors. How would this capability not be abused?

Then there is a rumor about a Mormon initiative being led by Joe Firmage. It sounds like they are breathing down our necks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 am