UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 3:27 pm by dan

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:11 am by Cyrellys

» space travel
Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:55 am by jizba

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:48 am by X. Troy Dinaire

» Scorpion Scam
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» The Loch Ness Monster
Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:08 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» O, Untimely Death: the Paul-is-Dead Controversy
Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:57 am by X. Troy Dinaire

» Up The Rabbit Hole: The Alien Signal and The Psycho / Neurotic Ego
Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:18 pm by dan

» Ultra-Orthodoxy: a Case of Abnormal Extraversion
Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:52 am by X. Troy Dinaire

April 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
There is nothing to attain. 
No such thing as enlightenment. 
Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
ParanoidFactoid

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Dan:

Yes, it was all about the cover up. But it's not about not about alien hubcaps and body parts at Area 51. That was the cover story.

Truth.

Eric:

Yes, indirect action, who could juggle all that?

I wonder.

Perhaps a quantum computer. Though Ed Farhi gave a fantastic Google Talk on the limits of quantum algorithms that might suggest otherwise.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:17 pm

What if a quantum computer or AI was your creator?

And we are just information simulated for some AI purpose. 

The AI lives in the future in a black hole where all of us live Wink

I've heard and seen crazier.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:22 pm

garzparz wrote:What if a quantum computer or AI was your creator?

And we are just information simulated for some AI purpose. 

I've heard and seen crazier.

Yes, what if. Actually, no. So what if what if? Even if true, what does that change? Furthermore, how could I use that information?

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:28 pm

Exactly my point, here we are, now. 

What would imagining more than yourself accomplish?

The Truth behind what is here now really doesn't matter.

What if the Truth is anything you can imagine?

What if? Why ask what if indeed.

Are you prepared to accept things as they are?

Do you accept yourself as you are, no changes needed.

There is change in every moment. There is nothing here to reduce is our premise.

Why are you here? 

Feeling lost or do you have something to say?

“Everything in the Universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.” - Rumi 

That pretty much sums up what we are about here.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Are you prepared to accept things as they are?

I want better. And I think humanity can achieve better.

Do you accept yourself as you are, no changes needed.

Hell no.

Why are you here?

Feeling lost or do you have something to say?

I don't know. There are times when I follow paths purely on feeling alone. I saw Dan and Jack talk on a few YT videos and followed my curiosity.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:36 pm

Maybe you are RP having me on.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:37 pm

garzparz wrote:Maybe you are RP having me on.

No, I am not. I sent an email to Dan. He has my real name.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:39 pm

The standard operating procedure of today simply will not do any longer.

No more business as usual.

If you have some ideas how to help...

Speak up.

You have all the answers we need.

I found Dan and Jack like you. 

I felt compelled to contact them because of high strangeness in my life.

They didn't have my answers.

I did.

It had a much bigger impact on my life this last year than I could have possibly imagined or understood.

I am warning you. There is some weird shit going on.

You will be touched by this deeply if you persist and you will not be able to control it. 

Just saying, there is real Magick here in these strange things we write about.

Our intention changes us and the world around us. 

I'm telling you would I wish someone would have told me.

Maybe you will not waste as much time as I did.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Eric:

This is Jack's perspective, BTW. Based partly on evidence from WMAP and COBE. I'm not arguing he's wrong.

If you have some ideas how to help...

Speak up.

I don't understand the situation well enough to offer suggestions. Honestly.

I am warning you. There is some weird shit going on.

You will be touched by this deeply if you persist and you will not be able to control it.

Just saying, there is real Magick here in these strange things we write about.

I've seen and experienced some very weird sh/t already. Though Magick, perhaps. But not MAJIC. lol

Last edited by ParanoidFactoid on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 pm

You're here now on Earth.

Tag, you're it.

All the qualification you need.

Stop thinking like a limited monkey brain.

Some of us were born knowing what We are, that didn't help.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Stop thinking like a limited monkey brain.

At the moment, this is the best I got.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:02 am

When you know that's not the best you got, you will be onto it.

Shrug.

Now that I think about it, I had to die to find that out.

What do you get with a little faith and a lot of courage.
A little BPWH.
Some quantum poetry.
Black holes of course.

Mix it all up...

...a scrambled monkey brain.

In the scrambled state you will be able to receive things from in 'here'.

That's all the secrets of the Universe I got for today.

Not that you asked, but you kinda did showing up here Wink

Fun.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:45 am

PF,

I am referring mainly back to your lengthy post on the previous page, from last night.......

You are coming to OM as an open minded skeptic.  Most who come this way will be in your position......

..... supposing, like you, that life will just go on, somehow, we will muddle through.... our perplexity will never cease.  

You see us in the midst of a continuously evolving paradigm.  

Ok, fine, life goes on.... business as usual....  This is what everyone else already supposes.  Tell me something I don't know.

I don't know what you were expecting to find here, PF, but surely it wasn't business as usual.  I posed several questions to you, as to everyone else.  You intend to ignore what I'm saying.... what I'm asking?  

Then why are you here, at OM......?  I don't mean to be rude, but did you just wander in, off the street?  Were you born yesterday?  Did you fall off the pumpkin cart?  

Let's do a little catching up, PF........

1.)  Is our existence an accident?

a.)  ....and, if not..... how not?.... why not?  

For now, we can stop right there..... and this is not meant to be a pop quiz.  I'll help you think through the answers......  

And, PF, please bear with me.... play a little....  I'm doing this as much or more for others as for you, personally.....

And, if truth be told, I'm also doing this for Cy and Eric, because, even they, while they mumble assurances, are not truly prepared to embrace this old/new paradigm, this MoAPS.  

If, PF, et al., you're are _not_ open to the possibility that life is _not_ just an absurdity in a meaningless universe.... there is nothing I can tell you.... not until you're prepared to listen to an alternative..... and, be prepared to understand that there is no coherent alternative to this being the BPW/SW.  

Any questions......?  

If you're still here, PF, then you've agreed to go with the logical flow of your not being an accident......

And here's the first, not so big, leap..... unless you're some kind of solipsist, then none of the rest of us are accidents, either.  Yes?  

But, then, come to think of, that's the biggest leap you'll ever have to take.  

This is just my point.....  Cy and Eric are quite prepared to believe that they are very different from you and me.  Either they are here on a mission and/or they have been vouchsafed special insight into the world.  

If just one of us is not here by accident, then, where do you draw the line between reason and unreason?  

And, PF, I can ask myself the same question, as I look out into the sky..... are we the only 'planet of choice', as some would have it?..... or are we the only planet, as I would have it?  

noon-------

So, PF, I'm asking you if there is a coherent alternative to anthropocentricity......?  

And there is a very simple answer...... No.  

So, yes, PF, if mind is not just a cosmic fluke, then we have to be skeptical about the scientific metanarrative, i.e., the Big Bang, followed by evolution.  

Do you see, PF, Cy, Eric, IR, etc, that there is no way to wiggle your way out of this dilemma?  

This is why there are so many mystics in the world.  The mystics are simply refuse to confront the scientific paradigm, so they have wandered off on their own, refusing to communicate.  This includes all of the Sarfatti crowd, and anyone of their ilk.  

If there's anyone, here, who is refusing to take up the banner of coherence, you're seriously wasting your time and everyone else's.  

We are looking for Truth, not truthiness.  We're tired of living on the crumbs of truth that fall off of Science's banquet table of arrogant, intellectual elitism.  We tired of science telling us that, in the end, this is all just atoms swerving in the void.  

If all you mystics can stand on your hind legs and say, sorry Science, but we've had it, up to here, with your atoms in the void.  

And, seriously, PF, you have the absolute gall, to dismiss this entire struggle for coherence as mere nostalgia.... as merely grasping for pretty seashells, washed up on the beaches of history.  

Shame on you, PF, and anyone else out there who would choose to be so clueless.  I hope you put on your raincoat and galoshes, when you venture out into that impenetrable fog, we call modernity, postmodernity or post-postmodernity.  Give me a break, puhleeeese!  

In the kingdom of the blind.......

1-------

Enough...... but, please, try to do a little homework, here, or, pretty please, try to wipe off some of that postmodern gunk, piled up at the door, before you come in and jump on the furniture.  

We aim to please.... you aim too, please!  

And exactly what are we aiming at.......?  

How many times do I have to say it...... We're aiming at the Truth, and we're very tired of Science's truthiness.  We're no longer looking for crumbs.  

Why can we not be satisfied with crumbs, like everyone else, on this third rock from the sun?  

Because, my friends, in case you hadn't noticed, we are approaching the fullness of time.  

And, yes, now I see Spacemaverik.  Unlike, Eric, below, he takes this game quite seriously, as do PF and Cy, for that matter.  

So, yes, Eric, what do we say to the serious ones?  

Me.....?  I can see the seriousness of both sides.  Eric, and the rest of the new Advaitans, haven't quite reached this level of enlightenment. They are still gazing at their non-dual navels.  It's is still a shiny new toy for them, even while it can be a serious toy.  

Yes, of course, I say listen to that still, inner voice.  Is that inner voice serious?  Does it want us to laugh or cry about the rest of the world?  

We have to learn to do both.  I don't think it's easy.  I'm stumbling in the dark...... Watch me stumble......

Eric is right...... we're playing at love.  We just haven't quite realized that it's the only game in town.  Is that the new Advaita, Eric?  Am I as stupid as I look?  Are you?  Are they?  

In this fullness of time, there is some urgency to the messages that have washed up on the seashore of history.  Is that possible, PF, in your estimation?  

Do we really need to have old men running around in the desert, talking to the cacti, to clue us into the fullness of time, and the equal fullness of love.  

Is love more powerful than terror?  

I think it is.  What Spacemaverik doesn't realize is that terrorists are acting out of blind love.  They are willing to sacrifice their lives for their love of........  of what?  

2--------

Of course, their love is being exploited, in many cases, by petty criminals.  But, I, too, am prepared to exploit their love, and, when I last checked, I'm no criminal.

The only question that I pose is whether any of you will join me in this exploitation?  

The sad truth is that there is only one person who has joined me, and that is Ron.  I've told you this before, that Ron is an FoI..... friend of ISIS.  I wonder if Spacemaverik could possibly wrap his mind around this inconvenient truth?  

Spacemaverik is paid to protect us from the terrorists.  Some of the people who pay him are in communication with ISIS.  What is going on?  

Now, I may well be a hopeless romantic, but I continue to labor under the illusion that love, in the fullness of time, will overcome.  And, yes, I continue to labor under the illusion that we are in the fullness of time.  

IOW, we are all working for love, whether we know it or not.  Even the petty criminals, who exploit the love of the deranged suiciders, are working for love, if truth be told, and I labor under the illusion that I'm here, just to tell the truth.  I am willing to labor like this because I'm willing to play at being the SoT.  Is that ok with you, Eric?  How's my driving, so far?  

Yes, Cy and Spacemaverik, I'm betting my little farm on the mere possibility that we might all be co-Conspirators in the cosmic game of love, whether we know it or not, and, especially, if we don't.  I mean, once you know it's just a game, it's more difficult to be serious about, but, you might have to admit, that I'm being fairly serious.  Is it serious enough for gummint work..... just as a for instance?  

Yes, sports fans, 9/11 was a conspiracy.  Cy knows that.  I know that.  Ron knows that.  

This, all you philosophy fans, is just a rudimentary application of the PSR, principal of sufficient reason.  Nothing is an accident.  But whose reason was it?  Was it the reasoning of some petty criminals?  Was it the reasoning of the CIA?  

5:10---------

It was our collective 'reasoning'.  

It was Leibniz' LAP, least action principle, as applied to persons, rather than to particles.  

More accurately, Leibniz' principle of mechanics should be called the principle of optimal action.... picking out the path of the action integral that yields a turning point in that integral.  

How might  Leibniz' LAP be applied to persons, rather than particles?  And, suppose we did so apply it?  Would that put God out of a job?  Well, the purpose of a smoothly functioning democracy is to put the president out of a job.  The president of this ideal democracy becomes a ceremonial figurehead, like the Queen of England.  

Anarchists say..... let's put the whole government out of a job.  Or let's put the PtB out to pasture.  

Can we put God out to pasture?  

The deists and anthropicists say that God was put out to pasture, one femtosecond after the Big Bang.  

I like that.  And the SoT is just the scrawny little ghost of God, just a very faint echo, to demarcate the LAP path back to the Source.  The path had become overgrown and forgotten.  But, with a minimal and judicious amount of pruning..... Voilà!  

In theory, OMF could do the trick. In practice, however, we might still need to have those old men, running around in the desert, talking to the cacti. The cacti might get lonely, otherwise. And the desert is pretty dry..... we might need to prime our imagination pumps. That's all. Is that too much to ask?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 19 times in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:30 am

No mission for me but to learn to love.

And nothing special about me accept I found something inside.

I think everyone else is pretty special.

I'm playing, as all of you are.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:04 pm

Laughing Dan and imagining like you are is what we can do.

Love is the only thing moving in this crazy place. 

If you follow the golden threads in the world they lead you to a golden path under the world.

You think I'm out here solo Dan? 

I think the SoT is an amalgam of the things we have been discussing.

I think we have the basic Truth. 

Can't prove it to a damn soul.

See, a game. And you have to learn to laugh at yourself.

You aren't really here anyway. 

Isn't that funny?

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Our Source, I have come to accept, stands behind us and beside us. 

It sees through our eyes and breaths into us.

It may be frozen in time due to neutrinos somehow.

In fact, I have nothing but the voice and intuition to go on, it may have sacrificed itself for us or maybe it appears that may be the only way. 

Perhaps it gave itself literally to us.

Questions for another time.

We must learn to stand on our own.

When no one is looking, what is your mind on?

I think you're doing pretty good Dan as far as my limited mind can comprehend.

As far as the SoT, u are highlighting the cracks well from history, prophetic tradition, philosophy and QM even.

You are saying, using coherent rational thought, this is obvious.

You are on fire actually with your little audience.

PF, Dan can be impatient and bit harsh, goes with the Spirit of Truth, just ignore it and stick to your protocol, monkey brain skeptic. Just being accurate given evolution and all.

What the materialists fail to realize, is that while the Universe looks like it will spin down, that is only the push to look beyond time and space.

I'm a New Anarchist Wink

I know it could take 1000 years, but we will need no government ultimately to cooperate in love and mutual self interest. 

Step 1, B Corporations. Companies moving beyond profit as their main value. 

It is this idea of profit destroying us and pursuing real value that will save us.

Love = Real Value

This requires serious enlightened thought.

Awakened thought is very different than monkey brain thought.

Yes, I feel myself and many others represent a step in our collective evolution.

If that sounds arrogant, shrug, it would to an insecure separate single monkey brain.

U were not designed to be separate.

The secret to awakening and beyond is to learn to love yourself and fake the love for all until u have it.

You love your family and friends maybe, practice loving others. It's contagious I promise. 

It leads to joy and laughing.

I take all of this as the most serious thing in the Universe, but I know it's all gonna be ok.

If I put my shoulders in the air and say, I dunno how, but I know we will rise above this, it's probably not gonna satisfy.

The secret is no more individual monkey thinking. 

I saved myself is why I may sound so flippant. 

I only speak from what I know and have experienced.

I also have inside information.

It's not that I don't want to take up the flag of coherence, which I feel I have actually, I simply have one foot in and one foot out on purpose. 

I know we can do better here and I want to, but simply, I know what I am and have worked hard and ultimately completely given myself to the flow of this. This is how I am living, all in, I don't feel crazy, calm actually. A little tired, but bubbling.

I know I have the same chance you all have.

The spirit part of us, has no need of my help, but it wants to help me.

Why?

There is some part of our soul and identity that can merge here with other. There is a purpose to this circus.

Don't think of a game like a person. Think of a game like an eternal being would. Games are teaching tools. Highly evolved ones apparently. 

I'm on the path to becoming a Human Being. 

I have a lot of work to do. The best thing any of you can do to help yourself and All if you want to, is to step onto that path.

It is a requirement it you can have any part in turning this ship.

Selfishness, greed, hate, anger, ignorance, fear and faith are not options. 

You MUST KNOW and Love ALL!

Are you hedging, have you jumped with no hope of landing?

I did things that could have killed me to have the chance to learn this. Think how many people die for nothing. Intention and true will are the currency of this game. Intent+action elevates or chains you. To say I feel I found a valuable pearl is so not even close, I found the entire ocean, in me. I want all to taste these sweet waters.

I accepted all this teaching was for me!

That's the price of entry. 

Grace is having the ability to jump, but you better jump into love and like quick! If you don't know how, look for teachers who can show you. It is your most pressing task. You know reading my words what is true in you and what is false. Clean up your house.

You came here and part of why your reading this on OMF, was to learn what you are and to begin to follow a new song being sung deep within yourself. 

The Spirit of Truth comes from the Light. The Light comes from Love.

A Friend wrote:For thousands of years, in traditional cultures around the world, a different kind of intelligence has been cultivated and refined: an intelligence of feeling.  This way of knowing is present-moment centered, directly engaged, and of infinite scope.  It is always available to us.  It conveys information of a type, density, and texture not available through discursive thought.  It connects us to ourselves, to one another, and to nature.  Its vocabulary is embodied experience; its logic is of the heart.  It is an antidote to the separation, disconnection, and violence of the modern world.  And this intelligence can be developed.

You think you're smart, not if you are not living this way. This is The Way of the Human Being.

Rushing into action, one fails.
Trying to grasp things, we lose them.
Forcing a project to completion,
will ruin what was almost ripe.
Therefore the wise take action
by letting things take their course.

Remain as calm at the end 
as at the beginning.
Attached to nothing,
there is nothing to lose.
The wisest desire is non-desire.

Learn to unlearn.
Simply remind people
of who they have always been.
Caring about nothing but the Tao,
one thereby cares for all things.

― Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:17 am

Dan, Eric, Cy. There's a lot here for me to respond to. Unfortunately, I've come down with the flu. Occupational hazard of parenting, I guess. I promise to respond as soon as the fever breaks. My apologies.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:56 am

PF,

Get well, quick, and also enjoy your down time.  

If you have questions about any of this, we should talk.  I'll send my phone number by PM.  Already sent.....

Eric,
It's not that I don't want to take up the flag of coherence, which I feel I have actually, I simply have one foot in and one foot out on purpose.
How and why, pray tell?  

Sure, I can still walk into a 7/11 and purchase a coffee without anyone calling the cops, and you can fully function as a computer trainer.  But you're probably saying more than this.  

And, we all have make provisions for the future, assuming there will be business as usual.  But I find that my heart is not in it.  And this has been true, since the '70's.  

When reading the news, I see the bad stuff, and look for the many signs of the dawning.  They're not that hard to find.  

I find it very difficult to invest hope in any ordinary future.... not even in some transhumanist future..... especially not!

My heart and head are in the clouds..... on the Source.  I don't see that it is possible to compartmentalize one's passion.  Would it not be like trying to keep two lovers?  Exhausting!  

But the Protestant work ethic is all about compartmentalization.  It got us to where we are.  It's capitalism, but then capitalism became an end in itself..... it was that successful.  

I suppose I'd be pushing capitalism, if we weren't running out of resources.... if there were not limits to material growth.  

And maybe I'm wrong about those limits.......

There are many technologists who are also evangelicals.  It's almost an occupational hazard.  Their faith is in the notion of exercising dominion over Creation.  What more worthy cause?  

In their eyes, if I weren't invisible, I would be the worst sort of party-pooper.  Yes, I ran into plenty of this at Grace Fellowship......

I mean, really, would God deceive us about His Creation?! Are you telling us that God is a deceiver? Hmmm...... Yes, this is what I would get. Can we blame them for having me arrested?

This did not work at Grace, but I get to say it at OM......

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:43 am

I'm not hedging. What I mean is this intuitive emotional intelligence thing that transcends rational thought. I have a connection to the unmanifest, thus one foot in bot worlds. I am not divided. Quite the contrary. 

I have a foundation and house I dwell in, but my heart and mind is on the Source and it puts things here now in perspective.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:06 am

What I mean is this intuitive emotional intelligence thing that transcends rational thought.

Then, Eric, you are compartmentalizing your mind.  We do that all the time.... as when we say heart and mind.

We, moderns/postmoderns have managed to denigrate and deconstruct philosophy..... philo-Sophia.

I have to conclude, Eric, in all your many encounters, you've not yet encountered Sophia.  You are in for a treat!  

Back in '77, in my sleep, I had the experience of a woman humming, sweet nothings in my ear. It couldn't have lasted more than ten minutes. I've spent the rest of my life attempting to verbalize those ten minutes.

Are you jealous?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:10 am

On purpose was opening myself to the song I heard.

Sophia brought love into my life like never before.

We are well acquainted.

Compartmentalize me and think what you like.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:31 am

Ok, Eric, I'll admit that you can walk the walk.... you can even talk the talk.....

But..... I guess you have no passion for abstraction.  That comes with theoretical physics and philosophy.  

Therein lies a cool heat.  It's not easy to describe or explain.  It is a slow burn.

And then there is coherence.......

I have a passion for coherence. Some have a passion for music and poetry, like you do. Me......? Not so much, but I can imagine the composer, inspired in the moment, and then spending months..... working it out with a pencil!

I don't think you can quite imagine ten minutes of inspiration, leading to forty years of slogging on a keyboard..... no end in sight, besides the physical one.

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:50 am

Dude, I'm an object oriented programmer, my business is abstraction!

Your assumptions right now are just wrong wrong wrong. I am exploring the connections between your writing and my experience.

What more do you want man?

I get the big picture.

I have faith in the flow things will come as needed.

You know this. You have gotten a litter worked up.

Calm down and drink a glass or two.

As you were.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:22 am

I love your passion Dan, I see a brother and have the feeling of a father and friend maybe one day time permitting in you. I have a burning passion. People notice. I mean, that helped me understand something was happening in me. 

I unlike your other spook friends would really have your back. I'm here to support you dude and to learn. Let me sometimes, ok.

Let's not compare experiences too much. I have been touched by this light since childhood in crazy ways. Now the last two years, bam. New script. It constantly prompts and talks to me now.

I have accepted this as weird as it is. 

I didn't seek happiness, that's foolish.

I gave up and died Dan.

The life I have now was given to me and I don't feel worthy of it.

I had much physical suffering these last two years.

You act as if I have some choice here.

At the moment, I have very little, because I have no hindrances to jump when pushed, I get pushed a lot or now I am just learning to feel the promptings and I jump.

I'm not a slow burn type. It takes all types and differences will come up often. I provoke very strong positive or negative response in people. I am often described as a force of nature which is why this dramatic change in me these last years has thrown many for a loop. They have no idea how to relate, they can't until they jump, but I'm learning patience and gentleness. 

I celebrate the parts we all have. I love no one can have the truth completely. Even now, I feel like I have this wrapped, that is the surest sign, u ain't seen nothing yet.

I drink psychadelic tea, come on, I'm open. You want me to share what I hear and see? 

You wouldn't believe it, well, you might.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:42 am

Worked up....... calm down.....?! Hmmm......

Ok, Eric, you get to play psychiatrist.......

I labor under the impression that I might be the Spirit of Truth. How delusional is that, pray tell, Doctor?

Tell me that there is zero possibility.

Tell me that there is zero possibility that these are the Endtimes.

Tell me that there is zero possibility that there will be a MoAPS.

Tell me that there is zero possibility that there is an MJ12.

Tell me that there will be no Disclosure/Revelation w.r.t. any of the above.

Finally, tell me that I'm completely delusional in supposing that Sophia was looking for a little help, and, well.....

Hey, Eric, I'll give 50/50 that we can just muddle through, into Millennial kingdom, by drinking the Tea. So why don't you tell Sophia to tell me to stand-down. Simple....... No problem.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:01 am