UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 8:26 pm by Software Developer

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» The Reality of The Phenomenon
Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm by RyanM

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Thu May 18, 2017 2:19 pm by Cyrellys

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm by garzparz

» Scorpion Scam
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» The Loch Ness Monster
Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:08 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
There is nothing to attain. 
No such thing as enlightenment. 
Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:03 pm

Cy, I will digest. 

PF, it is in the stillpoint you will find your ' Source'.

Things get weird this side of paradise the closer you get to the beginning.

T.S. taught me that too or rather confirmed it.

I gave in to my crazy and I let that freak flag fly.

Only way to be, act natural and go with the flow.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:48 am

If Dan can drink, so too will I. With gusto.
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:36 am

garzparz wrote:Cy, I will digest. 

Things get weird this side of paradise the closer you get to the beginning.

T.S. taught me that too or rather confirmed it.

I gave in to my crazy and I let that freak flag fly.

Only way to be, act natural and go with the flow.

At a certain point you have to. It's like gamboling. Sometimes you just have to for the sake of the nebulous idea of the greater good, just go all in.

Shrug.

And if you're truly fortunate and circumstances match you pace for pace you realize that truth is not always provable...but is with little doubt stranger than fiction.

This road becomes one part willingness to entertain a greater potential, and one part willingness to share the road with the inexplicable. You simply cannot explain everything. And maybe if you did the story wouldn't be half as interesting.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:30 am

Cy,

That's more positive than I can remember you being...... you are giving us reasonable odds to seize our own future...... give us an inch, and we'll take a mile, thank you very much.  

PF,

I think it was Cy who put me onto Source, as our best descriptor.  It is a much better descriptor than God.  God is the term preferred by the dualists.  For us monists/non-dualists, Source is a much better descriptor.  

Eric,

Good talking to you, as usual, last evening.  It sounds like we're pretty much on the same page.  

Evidently, PF has not given much thought to the cosmology.  

Cy is still holding out for possibly more stages for our return to Source.  

But, if you venture to connect the dots, I think you'll agree that this is very liable to be the big one.  To see the obviousness of this, all you have to do is take personalism seriously.  Cy remains reluctant to take this final leap.  She is holding out to be our final challenge.  PF is well positioned to follow Cy's lead.

And, actually, all that Cy has to do is be open minded to this being the big one. Once she's seen Paris, I don't think she'll be content to stay down on the farm. In the meantime, she's keepindg her powder dry.... her options open. But, quite obviously, she doesn't want to be left out of the action.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:28 am

PF wrote:Dan,

I'm confused. I keep hearing about "the source"? What is this source? Is this a veiled reference to God?

Yes, PF.  Celtic Christians (Pelagians), some Gnostics, and remote undisturbed cultures including the Hopi among other American Tribes use "Source" or "Grandfather".  The a large number of Gnostics think of IT in terms of a feminine aka Sophia.  But really it's all the same thing...a perceived universal cosmic consciousness that permeates everything and who's active hand in our physical environ is referred to as Synchroncity with a capitol S to differentiate from the coincidental synchronicity (lower case s).

We are and always have been an intrinsic part of Source as well as a contributor imbued with a certain undefined degree of free-will (sacrilege to say if you're an Alexandrian-based Christian!  They hate pelagianism and gnosticism).  We're already connected to Source, BUT most humans pigeon-hole themselves into requiring a fulfillment of conditions to justify belief...proof required or no belief.  Because of this they effectively 'turn-off' their ability to 'hear' or 'notice' its communcations and activities (Synchronicity).

Theoretically Christians and the Tibetans should have been the best equipped to have conversations with Source/God.  But that is NOT how it has turned out.  So now you have three pathways that have filled the vacuum...each will sometimes spend some time on Source but each also have a high percentage of other concerns and don't exactly listen either or things out here would be considerably different:

The psychic - think new age applied physics

or

The new sciences - Jack Sarfatti and Ruth Kastner among others.

or

The interfaced sciences with the knowledge of the Others - A.R. Bordon (The Link) and ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization, (NSC) National Security Council, 5412 Committee with PI-40 subcommittee on one hand and the so-called 'wise-men' of the Council on Foreign Relations on the other, Labyrinth/Corteum and a certain savant, and of late the competing Tenth Fleet.

++++++++

Edit to add: I can TOTALLY sympathize with Eric's perception of all the paradigm as a 'three-ring circus'

I tend to perceive it as the same thing...like a new art-form: how to screw up the moving parts of a rock. Assuming you could take a rock with zero natural moving parts and suddenly force it to have some whether IT, Source, or anyone else wants it to or not. That is what Humanity has essentially accomplished so far.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:39 am

dan wrote:Cy,

That's more positive than I can remember you being...... you are giving us reasonable odds to seize our own future...... give us an inch, and we'll take a mile, thank you very much.  

PF,

I think it was Cy who put me onto Source, as our best descriptor.  It is a much better descriptor than God.  God is the term preferred by the dualists.  For us monists/non-dualists, Source is a much better descriptor.  

Eric,

Good talking to you, as usual, last evening.  It sounds like we're pretty much on the same page.  

Evidently, PF has not given much thought to the cosmology.  

Cy is still holding out for possibly more stages for our return to Source.  

But, if you venture to connect the dots, I think you'll agree that this is very liable to be the big one.  To see the obviousness of this, all you have to do is take personalism seriously.  Cy remains reluctant to take this final leap.  She is holding out to be our final challenge.  PF is well positioned to follow Cy's lead.  

And, actually, all that Cy has to do is be open minded to this being the big one.  Once she's seen Paris, I don't think she'll be content to stay down on the farm.  In the meantime, she's keepindg her powder dry.... her options open.  But, quite obviously, she doesn't want to be left out of the action.

(cont.)

Well Dan, like I said in so many words...no one is listening to Source: Suicide is NOT an option (message in the bottle).

Yet...we're on more brinks right now than I have brain cells to count...been watching Cern hi-jinx lately?

Yeaaaaahhh.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:41 am

And yes I seen Paris. Dumb de dumb dumb.

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:37 am

Cy,

IOW, you're willing to agree that we may now be breathing down the neck of Source..... you are not dismissing that possibility.  

So..... are we going to go for it, or not?  

And, possibly, I'm not quite as stupid as I look.  

Yes, there are very few listening to Source.  There are many distractions.  There are many more established/louder voices.  

But, it all may be a setup..... making the way straight for the voices in the wilderness.  You recognize the likely existence of an inside track.  

The only thing you have not acknowledged is that Source might wish to compromise the PtB, in order to hold the chaos in check.  The only reason you're reluctant to believe this is that you can't see why Source would take a personal interest in humanity.  But isn't this what personalism is all about?  

2:45----------

According to our best science, there is no limit to the number of persons in the world. It is personalism that implies that there can only be a finite number of persons.

That finite limit is where you must make your choice, Cy, between personalism and science. Should that be a difficult choice for you to make?

And once you have made that big decision, it's only baby steps that you need to get to the BPWH/SWH/CTC. It's that simple.

This is a truth that is difficult to avoid. Yes?

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:09 pm

O.o
-----

Critical Infrastructure Being Guarded by Muslim Immigrants -DHS Paying Security Firms $1200 for Each Muslim Hired   http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/07/16/muslim-immigrants-are-guarding-us-power-plants/

http://mirrorspectrum.com/behind-the-mirror/strictly-kept-secret-nasa-finds-hidden-portals-in-earths-magnetic-field#

+++++++++

Dan wrote:The only thing you have not acknowledged is that Source might wish to compromise the PtB, in order to hold the chaos in check. The only reason you're reluctant to believe this is that you can't see why Source would take a personal interest in humanity. But isn't this what personalism is all about?

Geez Dan, what do you think I've been saying all this time? I told you this very thing back in 2008 when I also said: Mind is not limited by Time, Space, and Place. It's all conscious remember?

I told you back then the Source was working against the PtB. I told you the Source had taken a personal interest in humanity...it's had one for a very very long time...that is what the Human Potential project that also encompasses the creation of the Constitutional Republic you live in and its preservation effort is about. But you haven't been willing to entertain that part of it. Now you're trying to say I am not? You're not paying attention Dan...again wrapped up in your niche.

I'm not only involved in it, I'm neck deep in it. I just don't run in elite circles...the real action isn't there. The sprawling problem is, but not the action.

Maybe things wrt the "elites" will get a face-lift at the desert meeting next month?

You need to remember the corporeal Watchers who were assistant proteges of the Ancients so many millennia ago were part of a partnership between Source and the Ancients...the project never ceased as far as Source is concerned even though the Ancients stepped back out of the picture to prevent the ancestors of the Illumined from nixing humanity around 3150BC. The agreement allowed the Watchers continuation here. The current crisis is allowing some of the rules in the deep end of the pool to be bent a bit to catalyze a bump back on track...the Elites will attempt to prevent that by a depopulation event or series of events.

The creation of ISIS and the importation of the muslims to Europe and the USA is part of that multifaceted construction toward the depopulation scenario. As is the Executive Orders that are legislating outside the boundaries of the Constitution...and the use of the useful idiots out there to foment a race war...to accomplish the deconstruction of the Human Potential they have to take down the United States and replace it with an illicit form of Global Government...see the leaked emails at DC Clothesline and the FBI Director's testimony (more leaked info) about Hilary Clinton's Foundation being part of a sprawling network (involved in land grabbing, strategic resource reallocation to foreigners and more all a part of funding the infrastructure).

Cy

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Dan Smith wrote:Good talking to you, as usual, last evening.  It sounds like we're pretty much on the same page.

Yup yup. All good. I don't have many questions. I can play a UFO nut on the Internet.

I again think skeptics would question your future history.

Cy, well said several times. I think I was naturally led to your understanding which is what is so trippy to me. Just to stop and consider the openness in me that was never there. To learn the unimpotance of making sense.

PF, sometimes it takes a big running leap. I encourage everyone I meet to do so, ASAP. YMMV, intention determines the outcome. We have to learn to feel the flow.

If you follow through this wikipedia series you can get a basic understanding of Eschatology and where Dan's head is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology

I'm confused, did the thread split?

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:44 pm

Cy,

I was perplexed by your response, until I realized that I had committed a typo.....

I had written exactly what you had copied, but I had left out the crucial preposition..... "with".  

I meant to write......
The only thing you have not acknowledged is that Source might wish to compromise [with] the PtB, in order to hold the chaos in check.
-------------

Eric,

Yes, the thread has apparently recommenced, with the last 5 pages being transferred to the first 5 pages of this one.  There is a new 'topic reminder' msg.  I hope we can just remove that extraneous 'reminder'.
----------------

In either case, I have imputed an intention to the Source.  This raises the perennial/endemic question of whether we and/or God have free will.  

For instance, was God free to create the second best world?  And are we free to destroy the best possible world?  

Is it not rather late in the game for me not to have an answer to this crucial question?  

On the one hand, Eric is, in a sense, correct to say that we can ever only go with the cosmic flow of events.  Even the materialists believe this.  

I don't think it's quite that simple.......

Yes, ultimately, time is an illusion, yet, somehow, our decisions are more real than time, itself.

Our very selves are composed of decisions. They are the essence of our personhood. We own them. We and Source/God own them for eternity. God owns us, in the end. That is our redemption.

(cont.)

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Swedenborg, someone I am drawn to, feels the end of the age came in the 1700's and this last few hundred years was a testing to see who could resist the age of Shadow. He seemed to believe in a Heaven and Hell but he acknowledged the non-dualism of the East. He said he saw for himself and there was much he could not tell us. He felt anyone could find Heaven if they applied themselves and did the work. No religion was right or wrong. He said Heaven was very hierarchical and you were drawn to similar vibrating entities through gravity.

Could spirits be coalescing around material galaxies in the heavenly dimensions? He said Heaven was scientific and it became more ordered the closer to the Light/Source you went. The Source was love, emanates Light and in the Light is Truth. The Light gets more dense the closer to our plane you get and is mineralized and materialized. He felt also, love is behind the light and it was all that is real. This is in line with the views of my Hoasca tea group, who feel we are going through a process of spiritual Scientification. People who observe what they think to be heaven describe a similar place.

He is a polymath and genius. Sometimes geniuses can get lost looking at their belly button, but not Swedenborg, he influenenced modern Mysticism and Theosophy and Western Philosophers.  

He fascinates me and he may have fortold the Taoist Messiah and had an end times prophecy about Falun Gong, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong.

What if China embraced non-dualism, The Great Red Dragon.

It kinda makes senses this whole crazy time has been a test maybe.

- We learned the secrets to the Universe.
- Cracked the Atom and DNA.
- Faced global nuclear extinction.
- Accepted alien visitation.
- Faced the biggest ecological man made crisis of our species existence.
- Invented QM, AI and Quantum Computing.

The ancient corrupt and light families leading the cycle up and down with the wealth cycle setting up the game to sift and test the rest?

Tell me something like this doesn't feel like what's happening? I know this is maybe a distraction, but I am going back through some more obscure prophesies and especially the Hopi prophecies. I feel the Hopi's may be closest to the Truth and Source, oh also the Elder Brothers of South America. These are intuitive sources for me. So they may not mean much to you, but these sources are related to what's happening now, I know it.

---

Zoraster referred to the false Gods, The Daevas and their priests, "people of the lie". They simply promoted the false reflection of the Source. Greek/Roman Gods as well?

There are false God's in this world I feel. They surge and receed across time. In Zoroastrianism Daevas were labeled more as 'misled' than 'evil'. This history made me think, perhaps we are devolved from the Ahura and Daevas? Interesting topic and I am searching for ancient sources on this.

Ancient Alien connections?

The "People of the lie" has been exploreed recently to explain evil. "...People who are evil attack others instead of facing their own failures. Peck demonstrates the havoc these people of the lie work in the lives of those around them..." - from "People of the Lie"...He sees evil as malignant narcissism. Most people are trapped in a hell of their own making.

The "People of the lie" are the ones we are definitely up against in the now today.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Eric,

Yes, all true.....

If these are not the Endtimes, they will be a hard act to follow.  I think even Cy might agree on that.  

In the quantum/etheric/eternal chaos, every decision that could possibly be made has already been made.  

You and I...... we are the cosmic oysters, hovering over this nearly infinite sandy bottom of these random decisions.  

We, together, take on board these grains/decisions, and we wrap our lives around them.  They are our pearls, as we are God's pearls.  

This is how we/God produce this best possible world (BPW).  

And, in the End, we redeem this chaos into the best possible Millennial kingdom of God, with a little help from God, of course.  All is well that ends well.  

Of course, I may have this backwards.....

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:34 pm

It's as good as and is a lot more rational than most other ending stories. 

We have the benefit of being on this side of history.

---

There are many narcissists hiding using spiritual camouflage, most gurus I think fall into this category, a tree will show itself by its fruit. If it smells bad, it usually is rotten somewhere. They present themselves as unquestionable mystics talking directly to God.

It's easy to spot them, but not so easy to catch the narcissist inside ourselves hiding. To learn to see through the lies we tell ourselves is one of the hardest lessons to learn in self realization and I would say you must be ever vigilant. This is a topic I have studied, this guru culture of the New Age.

The desire to be special is so strong and its easy for humans individually to be overwhelmed. Help in numbers and community. I have read so many recent end time bloggers, so sure of their information. They know, but they hate gay people or have some other excuse they have found to justify what they hate in themselves and others.

Does that make any sense?

Anyone who has a clue, will see immediately past actions of the ego, just ignore them laughing. The ego is a temperamental child that is so sneaky if ignored. It must be reintegrated and listened to. It hass a valuable part to play.

This is something New Advaita teaching addresses better and also the Golden Sufis. Nondualism as a religion I think mainly comes from Ramana Maharshi's teachings, which I have read directly and found profound. The "I" though is not non-existent to me, so I am an orphan step child who has a syncretic religion I have created for myself. Everyone needs to create their own religion probably and then leave behind. You have to pick up what you need now and leave the rest. That is not how we are taught to live, so you must learn to think this way.

Insight alone is not enough, it takes practice and this is a big criticism of New non-duality teaching. But this does not need to be meditation. It can be writing, speaking; creating, best to be creative. Anything that takes you into the flow beyond yourself can lead you to it and keep you in the flow.

So, you need insight and discipline on this path inside. I agree with this and Rupert Spira speaks best how I am feeling these days about non-duality. I listen to all and follow none. The lack of discipline and practice is one of the biggest criticisms of the new age moment and causes for the 60s flame out, we have to transcend immediatism. Christianity today suffers from this as well, where Islam has more focus on practice with no tolerance of anyone else.

Tell me, what preparation is needed to chose to love? That is what brings it near is my theory, only that. It cares not how many hours you sat on your butt.

The mystery I am gnawing on recently, there is no one to become enlightened. Really think about that and feel that and it will lead you somewhere.

Dorothy learned this in Oz.

There is no place like home.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:39 pm

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/could-dark-energy-just-be-frozen-neutrinos

Wow.

Quintessence tied to frozen neutrinos? 

What will they come up with next?
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:21 pm

The psychic - think new age applied physics

or

The new sciences - Jack Sarfatti and Ruth Kastner among others.

or

The interfaced sciences with the knowledge of the Others - A.R. Bordon (The Link) and ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization, (NSC) National Security Council, 5412 Committee with PI-40 subcommittee on one hand and the so-called 'wise-men' of the Council on Foreign Relations on the other, Labyrinth/Corteum and a certain savant, and of late the competing Tenth Fleet.

I think I'll throw my hat in with Jack. I'm not convinced there exists a PI-40. That's Steven Greer's term. And I think his brains have been scrambled. And the new agers don't promote physics - or even metaphysics. It's just meaningless nonsense as far as I can tell.

I don't know about God. Or a source. Or a universal intelligence. I know about being outside my body. I've been there. I know something or other about PSI. Experiences since childhood. And I once saw a UFO. But I don't know anything more than that.

When I was very young my father took a contract position with SRI and did some work for Puthoff. I'm not sure of the details, since it was classified and he never spoke of the matter. But he did speak considerably about RV. And PK. He was particularly interested in PK.

My sister and I became his personal test subjects. Along with himself. I think it was a personal project of his. But I know that at one point both my sister and I were filmed moving objects on a table, primarily cigar tubes filled with cotton and spinners. Warping paper clips inside a clear plastic box. Bending spoons. That sort of stuff. I was good at it. My father was too. My sister, not so. But she could on occasion. I was between seven and eight at the time. Mid 1970s.

My mother hated this stuff. It frightened her.

In the early 1980s I began having OBs regularly. Seeing auras. Feeding birds - particularly ducks - balls of light. Communioning with animals through their eyes. Then when I became emancipated I decided to stop. Found that pot stifled it. And began smoking a considerable amount of the stuff. Though it never fully went away.

In the mid 1990s I saw a UFO. Began looking into it. Found Jack through some USENET forum or another. And I had a powerful dream about him. That he was an important key to the UFO mystery. And to anti-gravity. That there was a link between PSI and UFO physics. And he was crucial to solving this.

I contacted him then. Told him what I experienced. He verified my father's involvement with Puthoff in the 1970s. And it's been on again and off again with Jack ever since. He can be a self-aggrandizing prig. But I remain convinced he's very important nonetheless.

As with most childish drug abuse, I stopped smoking the stuff in time. And when I did, after a few months, the OBs came back. And though I can't control them they've never stopped. Nor have my dreams.

It always seems to happen when I feel there's some important fork in the road I face in life. The experiences are almost always personal. Not grand. I don't dream of airplanes flying into the twin towers. Or alien bases. I dream of the little things.

I guess if I'm a psychic, I'm a pretty bad one. lol

Last edited by ParanoidFactoid on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Go with what you know.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:09 am

Ok, I guess I'm existing as refuge from Jack.  I can live with that, but I have an ambition for us to be more than that.  

Wherever three or four of you are gathered together.........

You understand that I have, in my forty years since Sophia, never had even one sympathetic interlocutor until Eric showed up.  

Now, maybe two.... maybe three.  Untold riches.....

I can be like the guy on the elevator, Monday morning, who turns to his fellow passengers...... you're probably wondering why I called you here, today.......

All of us, here, are playing with, in Cy's phrase, Synchronicity, or going with the flow, in Eric's phrase.  As many have found, when you play with synchronicity, you're sometimes playing with fire.  

And speaking of synchronicity, Ron just called, and, quite spontaneously, put in a good word for PF.  At least he's paying attention.  No other news.

To my little mind, we're gathered together in the name of truth.  Yes?  Imagine..... how long has it been since such a gathering would make any sense?  

And what is truth..... as was famously asked by Pontius Pilate?

I think we know what truth is not.  We've been looking for truth, in all the wrong places.  We're open to the possibility of the new Advaita.... that truth cannot be compartmented.  Science is the four hundred year history of our attempt to compartment/objectify the truth.  It has brought us untold riches, and may continue to do so.  

But we, here, are willing to entertain the possibility that truth might be whole.  

If any of us are even slightly serious about this game of truth, we would be grossly negligent/ignorant, if we denied the spirit of truth.  I trust that you know that, by many estimations, this denial is the one unforgivable sin.  We do play with fire.  This fire will even get you arrested in the prayer room of an evangelical church.  

11-------

I'm here to demonstrate that the truth is personal.  And I would be grossly negligent, if I did not dedicate this attempt to the historical figure who stands nearly alone, in that regard.  The one who was sorely tested.  

I have every intention of keeping my fellow xtians feet to this fire.  And, no, there will be no thanks from that quarter.  

No, Eric, I know of no one who has been willing to die for non-dualism, but many have died for the truth.  Yes, passion lurks in this valley.  Salvation may lurk here, as well.  

We are on the verge of witnessing the collapse of the the old paradigm, the one we have been calling modern, for the last several centuries, with barely an objection.  

The only thing propping up the old paradigm is the lack of a replacement.  Here lies the only coherent alternative.  Show me any other, and I'll eat my hat.  

Yes, I speak of coherence.  Coherence is nothing, if it's not up close and personal.  You ask, PF, what I mean by monism, and how it might differ from non-dualism.  Non-dualists don't speak of coherence.  Eric speaks of the New advaita.  Well, I hope you're sitting down when I tell that you're looking at the New advaita.  This is it, right here.  

12:30------

Will we have to die for this truth.....?

I think not.  Why not?  We been there, and done that.  And, yes, Virginia, there is progress, although, sometimes, you may have to squint a bit.  

Instead of having Herod coming after us, he's coming to us.  We have, here, an opportunity for dialogue/compromise.  

How do we compromise with the Truth.....?  

What we're compromising about is the release of the truth, the breaking of the katechon.  Until Chicken Little came along, no would speak publicly about the eschatological implications of where we are, now, with the Truth..... with Disclosure/Revelation.  We simply could not comprehend it in cosmic terms.  Everyone else was trying to downplay it.... trying to compartmentalize it.... to sell it short.  

Yes, it was all about the cover up. But it's not about not about alien hubcaps and body parts at Area 51. That was the cover story. This is about the implosion of the old paradigm. And, UFN, this is ground zero.

If you don't like to have the sky fall on your head...... well, good luck.

Yes, if things go according to plan, a piece of the sky will fall on those old men running around in the desert, but not on the WH lawn, not quite yet.

The Source knows better than to kick sleeping dogs. The four of us are maybe just half asleep.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:34 am

Someone I know has stopped in to OMF. His moniker is Inretrospect. Dan I think you'd enjoy speaking with him. He's sharp on history and the paradigm, and on philosophy too I suspect.

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:46 am

Thank you, Cy.  

Inretrospect,

If you're a friend of Cy's, you're a friend of mine.  

Now, IR, tell me I'm all wet.  Tell me that I can stop playing as the town crier.  

Or tell me that I can ride off into the sunset.  I've already tried to sail off into the sunset.  

BTW, don't tell me that you're an FoR.... another bbq buddy.  

Anyway, what were we discussing......?  

Something about a flying saucer on the WH lawn......

We are here to delay that eventuality, for as long as possible.

This is our compromise with the powers that be (PtB).  Would you go along with that, IR?  

In the meantime, we get to play a fairly serious game of what-if. We get to kick the tires on the BPWH, and the tires of the R&D show.

IOW, we're here to second guess this best possible Tribulation.

And, just yesterday, we were talking about free will..... How much free will do God and we have w.r.t. this best possible world?

But, now, I need to run out to lunch......
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 am

dan wrote:Thank you, Cy.  

Inretrospect,

If you're a friend of Cy's, you're a friend of mine.  

Now, IR, tell me I'm all wet.  Tell me that I can stop playing as the town crier.  

Or tell me that I can ride off into the sunset.  I've already tried to sail off into the sunset.  

BTW, don't tell me that you're an FoR.... another bbq buddy.  

Anyway, what were we discussing......?  

Something about a flying saucer on the WH lawn......

We are here to delay that eventuality, for as long as possible.

This is our compromise with the powers that be (PtB).  Would you go along with that, IR?  

In the meantime, we get to play a fairly serious game of what-if.  We get to kick the tires on the BPWH, and the tires of the R&D show.

IOW, we're here to second guess this best possible Tribulation.

And, just yesterday, we were talking about free will.....  How much free will do God and we have w.r.t. this best possible world?  

But, now, I need to run out to lunch......

Lol Dan, you're getting a bit ahead of yourself if IR is still here...he doesn't know the first thing about what we've been discussing or your story in the picture.

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:42 pm

Cy,

You mean you didn't give IR the briefing?

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Jack and his misfit toys.

He is the father of many crazy children it seems and he is least prepared to help his lost toys.

We will help ourselves thank you very much.

It's not too hard to let synchronicity take the reins awhile.

All the cool kids are doing it.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Dan,

you speak of today as an era of modernism. But I have to disagree. Modernism comes from Newton. The clockwork universe. All interlocking and deterministic. This is the problem Descarte wrestled with. Dualism being his method of resolving Newtonian mechanics with the beliefs of religiosity.

If that's true, postmodernism is an outgrowth of Einstein and relativity. The recognition there exist conflicting truths that from different cultural perspectives remain true even if contradictory. Lyotard and Habermas wrestled with these ideas. Also Derrida, with his separation of the signifier and signified.

But today we are at the verge of a new philosophical transformation that encapsulates quantum mechanics. The Dadaists came closest to this. Somehow they got lumped in with postmodernism. But their nonsense cut-up art is more closely aligned with non-causal relationships first glimpsed by quantum theorists. And this is as quantum theory is becoming old hat as physics desperately seeks an even newer paradigm. I don't know of a term for this transition. This recognition of the indeterminate causality in certain frames of reference across time. But artists and philosophers are grappling with representing the problem today. And doing a bad job of it to boot.  

Philosophical representations of ontology are always generations behind that of new discoveries. It's an approximation of that which a culture can meaningfully digest and accept. If, according to Kuhn, the old must die before new ideas in the sciences can be accepted, generations of the old outside the sciences must die before an entire culture can accept the same.

And let me preface that with die by natural causes. This kind of cultural evolution cannot be forced through genocide. Communists and Nazis tried that and it ended in disaster. And not just because cultures must transition at their own speed. But also because - like the hidden hand; like unforeseen consequences - let a small minority direct a preferred outcome and it will invariably all turn to sh/t.

See Richard Dawkins' The Extended Phenotype. A book about how competing agents in ecosystems transform the genomes of their competitors not by direct but by indirect action. By their very existence and competition. People just cannot comprehend that level of complexity. Von Neumann computers can't either.

Try to direct the wave you're surfing and you'll either wipe out or it will peter out in unpredictable ways.

So, this verge of eschatology you say we're at, if you try to influence events to make it happen - expect failure. Disaster even.

I expect there are those who view PSI as the panacea to dealing with these epistemological limits. I'm not sure they'll find a solution there. Not until it can be understood via physics and engineered. Like electricity has been. You might say parapsychology remains at that point when Franklin flew a kite to attract a lighting bolt. He knew something of what electricity was at that point, but it was still a long way from engineering electromagnetism.

I'm not convinces your view this can be solved by looking rearward toward ancient philosophy offers any solution. Notwithstanding the valid point you make on the failures of reductionism.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Yes, indirect action, who could juggle all that?

I wonder.

---

http://www.futurity.org/qubits-quantum-mechanics-chaos-1205592-2/

Chaos, God's random number generator?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:32 am