UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 6:20 pm by dan

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:11 am by Cyrellys

» space travel
Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:55 am by jizba

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:48 am by X. Troy Dinaire

» Scorpion Scam
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» The Loch Ness Monster
Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:08 pm by X. Troy Dinaire

» O, Untimely Death: the Paul-is-Dead Controversy
Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:57 am by X. Troy Dinaire

» Up The Rabbit Hole: The Alien Signal and The Psycho / Neurotic Ego
Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:18 pm by dan

» Ultra-Orthodoxy: a Case of Abnormal Extraversion
Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:52 am by X. Troy Dinaire

April 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by garzparz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:50 pm

Out of nowhere yesterday, a long lost friend who was always a kindred spirit, but agnostic when I was on fire for Jesus in college Wink just came back after months after I emailed him when I went through all this. Had not heard from him for years. I thought I had just been too much for him.

Well...here he comes around sniffing. Eric, I feel like we are all asleep. I see a lot in what you were saying. Yada yada. Pretty funny, biggest skeptic ever, he's a genius and programmer like myself. Much smarter than I.

Anyhoo, I spin a little of what we have been talking about to him. He says, "Hmmm, I have to think about all this, you make too much sense. It terrifies me to think of dissolving into a Monad, but I know to my bones we are all One."

Haha. Poor guy. He is so close. He is circling the drain.

I hear the pleading in his words and see a spark of hope in him. He's tired and weary from his agnosticism. He is ready to break. How many others? I imagine there are a few million going through these inner changes. He then proceeded to drill me on esoteric topics and he was hooked. Pretty funny. Hmmm. I guess something new begins for me.

I never thought he listened to me. He loved my passion I think back then, but thought I was goofy. I was a goofy mixed up blazing kid.

Nice synchronicity. Hats off to the powers that are swirling here. I hear you. I see your hands in all this. Pretty funny. I'm laughing.

If Tadd listens to us, we can change the world. Tadd Bartley. Haha. He has no idea what he is sniffing around here. He is being drawn like a magnet. Interesting to see it happen to someone else. He is like, oh man, all these synchronicities. Haha. I can't wait for his head to explode.

---

Interestingly Dan, my buddy is another one my age called by the J-man at a young age. He has had the mystical in his life too all his life. We are brothers on some level for sure.

Last edited by garzparz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Cosmic Consciousness has always seemed a huge fan of the game "leap-frog". Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Turn on CSPAN right now...maybe civil war tomorrow

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:47 pm

House cameras not allowed to show sit-in?

Wow.

About time they rose up against the cabal. They have broken ranks.

But on this issue, they will lose. You can't limit weapons here. Just will never happen, like ever, but common sense loop holes should be closed.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:58 pm

And who'd be leaping whom, Cy?

CSPAN...... I wonder if congressional decorum constitutes one of the vectors?

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:04 pm

garzparz wrote:House cameras not allowed to show sit-in?

Wow.

About time they rose up against the cabal. They have broken ranks.

But on this issue, they will lose. You can't limit weapons here. Just will never happen, like ever, but common sense loop holes should be closed.

um no I don't think you understand what gun legislation is really about...this is 2 weeks after the UN members met about the UN gun treaty and the US mandate to confiscate guns.

They have to get the guns before they can instituted the "Dr. Richard Day" New World scenario. Its about destroying the 2nd Amendment so we do not have the ability to put the globals back in the Constitutional box. If the globals win then they are free to enact the depopulation agenda.

This is an act of civil war to try to chip out the 2nd Amendment.

I'm currently checking reactions around the landscape. So far not good. We'll be lucky if this doesn't cause implosion.

The same globals made it mandatory to get a permit this week to have a garden and small animals like chickens and rabbits in Michigan and one other state. They have plans to put all surviving humans in the USA on 'human reservations'.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:06 pm

The 2nd Amendment is about the ability to prevent what happened in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia to the general populations - depopulation gulags

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:35 pm

That is above my pay grade.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Cy,

You are supposing that violence can be used by the many to control the few. American colonists used their militias to rid themselves of the British monarchy. You propose to do the same, globally.

In most cases the control of violence will pass to regional fascists. It will be the Assads and ISIS' that win the race to the bottom.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:46 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

You are supposing that violence can be used by the many to control the few.  American colonists used their militias to rid themselves of the British monarchy.  You propose to do the same, globally.  

In most cases the control of violence will pass to regional fascists.  It will be the Assads and ISIS' that win the race to the bottom.  

Dan, there's many problems with your reply here. First, I'm not supposing anything about violence. I saying that the purpose of the 2nd Amendment (all manner of guns and other weapons - "shall not be infringed") was instituted to ensure the proper Constitutional restraint of government and if they fail at that restraint the People have the reserved power and ability to remove them should they go the route of the Colonial period Crown or the Nazis or the Soviet version or the Chinese version or any number of other mass murdering regimes in history. This has nothing to do with global application...it is purely national, unless some other nation should successfully apply for Statehood in our Union.

The 2nd Amendment equips the militias should they ever be needed to defend their States, Counties, or local areas.

Every able bodied man, woman, and child capable of wielding a weapon are the unorganized militia.

Organized Militia are drawn from the People at the State level under the command of the State Governor should he have just cause and choose to activate it for the defense of his singular state...each state being as a nation in and of their selves yet bound in Union to the others by the unbroken compact we call the Constitution. Certain states such as Montana for instance are free to go their own way according to their individual State Constitutions under which they enter that Union, should the national level compact be nullified or broken.

Now as for ISIS and Assad...Assad was fighting ISIS before anyone else was, and ISIS was created by our CIA as an offshoot of Al Ciada (sp) by design...they equipped them with toyotas, American weapons, and until the Bengazi Ambassador decided he wanted out, our trainers. Hillary & the Bummer created them. Now they've not only imported them to Europe but while the Democrats whine and cry about all the gun deaths from their podium on the floor of the House they are being imported here to conduct themselves as they have in Europe. Hungary was one of the few nations in Europe not so gullible, you have of course heard their PM speak on the situation and its origins?

Here is some of what you need to know:

The backstory - http://worldtruth.tv/nwo-insider-dies-after-revealing-entire-agenda/

Pay close attention to the dates.

And here is where they say ISIS but are actually referring to the activities of average Americans: https://publicintelligence.net/fincen-foreign-terrorist-fighters/

Good ol' FinCen they mean no harm with their advisor notice right?

Meanwhile the land grabbing in the west continues.

The obfusification of the situational landscape continues...I could supply you with the audio of the automatic gun fire from the Orlando incident...interesting as it depicts somewhere better than 3 weapons being fired simultaneously...and a human only has two hands. This has been reviewed by many people I know familiar with such weapons and they all say the same thing.

You are welcome to think that there is no conspiracy or treason going on in this nation, but I could go on for WEEKS throwing out pieces that show it is.

By disarming the public "infringing on the 2nd Amendment", they are giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the nation and remember a nation is not the government but rather the People who inhabit it. That means we're looking at Treason in the House with their backdoor nullification of the 2nd Amendment.

And just like the IRS who was caught using their power and influence to pound on those who don't tow the illicit globalist line, should they get this legislation voted on and passed one of the first things they will do is have the CDC, Center for Disease Control institute research on what makes gun owners tick and mandate psychological testing which will enable them to deny a fresh wave of rightful owners just as they have done to a disturbingly high number of returning veterans who made the mistake of using the VA for medical services and probably answer all the questions put to them innocently enough.

Remember the two links I provided...long reads but you must read ALL of the content to understand what is going on.

I know some of the content will be familiar to you Dan I as do recall the email string debates on 'stop at one' or 'stop at two' with the resident academic population stabilization advocate in your email group a few short years ago.

To finish the UN Wildlands Project and to institute the depopulation agenda they have to get the weapons and ability to replace unconstitutional government operating outside of its assigned boundaries...they have to get the weapons and that ability out of our hands...thus they use the sob stories of victims and victimization on the floor of the House to push the needed legislation through because most of Americans ARE NOT THINKING. American's think depopulation, genocide, nazis, soviet-style storm troopers etc cannot happen here. They think America is immune. They haven't been paying attention...the criminals are already here and they cloak their cultural imperatives under feel good 'solutions' and cutsy programs and 'progress'.

I could go on...there's all kinds of quotes available from the horse's mouths if you need them.

I told the crowd in 2008 contemplating the UN Meeting affair that we were not going to make it to 2017...the very people who feared implosion and sided with the globals because it was the 'safe' thing to do have allowed the maniefestation of the situational landscape that will implode human civilization and unleash the unimaginable consequences of all our human activities for the last 100 years because they chose silence - silence is an action...it IS a choice. It sucks being right.

Cyrellys
-- contemplating the Eve of Civil War, and correcting a friend's few misperceptions.

P.S. When it starts I won't raise a hand to stop it. I could but I won't...refusal to act is a two way street...tit for tat.

Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:32 pm

garzparz wrote:That is above my pay grade.

If you are American, you're a member of a Constitutional Republic in which the general population is a functional part of the balance of power.

That makes it not above your pay grade. It makes it your responsibility. Same as it is mine and also Dan's and every other person who lives here.

You can of course choose to neglect your responsibility, as so many do. It is not however the safer course to take. Unfortunately accepting responsibility means relinquishing some of your innate innocence wrt the landscape you live in. But you know that already. It's just not pleasant to acknowledge because in the same vein you are forced to acknowledge that choices whether active or inactive they may be, come with consequences.

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:15 am

Well, Cy, I think we'd better get our story straight......

I think it is a fair assumption that you own guns, and associate mainly with those who are also gun owners.  

And let's assume that the opposite is the case for Eric and me.  The exception in my case is the Pandolfis, who are both armed to the teeth.  And, of course, Ron's employer traditionally employs violence overseas.  

Eric and I are advocating law and order.   I'm less sure what you are advocating, Cy.  On the one hand, you wish to defend your interpretation of the US Constitution.  On the other hand, if your interpretation of the constitution is not upheld, you would advocate the secession of the various States.

If secession becomes prevalent, it is likely that civil strife will break out in various regions and locales. It is at this point that various strong men will be attempting to usurp control over the various irregular militias. At this juncture, the US Constitution will be the last thing on most people's minds. Yes?

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 am

OK, I'm going to add one thing to this discussion, I have guns. I did a lot of soul searching. If someone came into my home to hurt my family, they are done. I love them but consequences for actions will occur. Cause and effect. And I will sleep like a baby defending my family. They can take my stuff. It's a dream anyway. They can take everything. I'm not fighting for rights. Kind of goes with letting your ego die. 

Governments, constitutions, etc are just placeholders. Evolved man needs no government. We will self govern ourselves and naturally care for others and the env if needed. The matter and nature is just a mechanism an illusion. 

Practically, America splintered is a dead America. Don't you know how fast the vultures would decend? There is no group of militias that are going to stop Russia and China. We fought for a lot of rich white people during WWII and most of Americas rich were with Hitler. They want an orderly world to live for themselves in.

The evil and lack of love perpetrated by these people will be handled by the Universe. I can't worry about it. I'm not avoiding it, it's just not the point here. 

Cy, you have deep esoteric roots and understanding it seems. Physical institutions of government are just play sand castles. They just help to set the stage for us poor sock puppets to play out the drama of the Gods. The source seems to have a sense of humor and a flair for the dramatic, don't you think?

---

For myself, things get easier by the day. Not to brag, I can claim little credit other than getting out of the way. I see inner issues as they arise and the shadow acts of my inner ego as temperamental children who must learn their place. Some of those little ones are nasty, let me tell you. But now, I rest into myself at times of peace as a king mounting his throne and it feels good to relax.

Even with the end of the world discussions I am feeling more at peace. That is funny isn't it? I think that's a good sign we are onto something. The more I understand Dan and the more I just ease into what it is to be an Eric sock puppet, the simpler things become.

To have little or no desire or thought of what another thinks about you, because they are you, is freeing. You can melt into the background. You have no need to be seen or heard.

I think this is the way of the Dervish I personally was born to follow in this age. Though I often imagine myself free from relationships in life as a monk or something, I find the closer I get to the source, the more I am drawn into close contact with others and community. I can't get away from them, and I learn I do need them in a way and they need myself. When you stop wanting their attention, all they want is your attention.

Up is down and down is up in this New World.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Now, Eric, you're sounding a bit too blasé. In the Best Possible World there need not be civil strife. There can be a bloodless revolution, if we awake in time. All lives matter..... that is our challenge.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:09 pm

I am just saying, we don't need government. I am a Discordant Anarchist. In this world, until we are all equal we need civil law and life. I want it peaceful, who wants violence. But the order man has imposed on the world, good and bad, law and such is our invention and I think little resembles reality.

That's the game part. We think we know. Ha. I am saying, there is a detachment one can find from all this. I think you have to start with the detachment and then let things fall where they may. I'm just watching at this point and things just happen. I'm writing some good simple clear poetry.

---

In other news...

http://qz.com/709969/2300-years-later-platos-theory-of-consciousness-is-being-backed-up-by-neuroscience/

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Dan, you may have mentioned this, but what do you think of this?

http://integratedinformationtheory.org/download/conscious_grid.pdf

No mathematical abstract models.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:28 am

New finding, nucleus' of atoms are pear shaped, blowing a hole in symmetry theory and explaining why there is more matter than anti mater and they appear to be pointing to a place in space. This makes time travel impossible if true. What a neat way to make time move tilt nucleus of atoms in one direction and you get time and us. 

This makes sense intuitively. To be a symmetric circle is to be back in the monad, to be here we are warped toward one direction. The intelligence behind all this is beyond mind boggling. We are ants trying to learn how to build a rocket to go to the moon. 

We best shut the fuck up, sit down and listen to the babbling spring. We are here to appreciate all this and not deny our stewardship duties.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:41 am

Good job Jesus, Bahaha. If you are ur radiance should blind me and your magnetism should draw people to you.

Perhaps you and I have a Jesus and John the Baptist thing going. Jesus was God. John was a high soul totally tuned into the divine radio. What did Jesus say, you must baptise me to fulfill the prophecy. John jumped in his mothers womb when he was brought near pregnant Mary. He had crystal clarity and so must we. So tuned in, no room for doubt. For a Messiah faker, interesting how we are all still talking about him and use his name as a slur. 

He made an impact. We are drawn to him in the West. Zoraster, the father of the West. At the end of the day it's between you and yourself and the universe inside. Only we know what's right and what we must do.

And you know what that is Dan?

Learn to Love and die. Learn to love yourself and stop telling the lies to ourselves we constantly whisper in our own ear. You are not natural or living unless you are overflowing with that Love that knows no end. 

Yes, I drank the Hoasca tea tonight, I'm have a moment of clarity.

The unnatural will not continue. I heard that straight from the entity that stood behind me all night. Yeah, I felt a being and its hands on my shoulders. School was in. My girlfriend has been seeing it around the apartment. A shadow figure.

You think I'm high or exaggerating. We were talking yesterday about angels and feeling something around us and then the light blinked twice. Never happened in a year.

So yeah, there are THINGS around us. And the things I saw. I can't explain. The colors, patterns, beings. A kind of beauty you feel inside. It goes through you into you and shines out of you just for witnessing it. So yeah, that happened.

This is all probably not helpful to you and your quest Dan perhaps, but I think this love is the ENTIRE point. You need to listen to me and the thing speaking through me. 

It's so simple and clear. Live your life connected, open in love and things are gonna be fine.

It's all personal. Between you and yourself.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:07 am

Eric,  

Thanks for the reference to IIT.  Gary Bekkum first introduced me to Tononi several years ago.  In theory it put consciousness first.  In practice it puts mathematics and AI first.  Python programming language is their official language.  

It is yet another version of SAI.  

IIT includes Christof Koch and Francis Crick among its supporters.  That is its main claim to fame.  

Then, in response to your last two posts, yes, everything is going to turn out fine, in the end.  

To get to that end we will need a new understanding.  We need to understand that we are not here by accident.

We need to understand who we are; from whence we came, and wither we go.  

That understanding will constitute our MoAPS.  

It's fine for you to take the Tea, Eric, but, please, keep the MoAPS in mind.  

The big news, here and everywhere, is Brexit.  Brexit should have been one of the Vectors.  

Commentators recognize that Brexit is pointing to the end of an era.  

Which Era.....?  

The era of progress..... material progress.  My claim is that the notion of Progress, per-se, came out of the prophetic tradition, particularly as it was fortified by the idea evangelism.  

Evangelism was co-opted by the scientific revolution.  But that revolution existed only in the shadow of material progress.  

Without the opiate of material progress, scientifc materialism will come under the harsh light of direct reason.  Direct reason will not be analytical reason.  Analysis is an essential part of reason, but it is not the Source of reason.  

Our source of consciousness is cosmic consciousness.  Sapience is an essential part of consciousness, especially self-consciousness.  

The unity of consciousness is simply ignored by the analyzers.  The self is ignored.  Our personal identity is a direct reflection of the Monad.  Analyze that.  

That's what I've been doing for the last forty years.  Nothing makes sense, besides the BPWH.  The second best world makes no sense.  

2:20 (CDT)-------------

Yes, we have entered an interregnum.  I'm hopeful that this period of personal confusion will be about as close as we get to the Tribulation.  

As they say.... may we live in interesting times.  

Is there anything we can do to lessen the confusion....?

After all, whatever we do, it will still be the BPW.  How can we possibly mess with the eternity of this Present?  

We each just do what we're most inclined to do.  I can't very well advise Eric on his own inclination.  Me?  I'm inclined to act like Chicken Little.  If Eric feels inclined to advise me otherwise, then so be it.  

It would seem that we have no choice but to to do what we're inclined to do.  Is this no fault morality?  Is that not an oxymoron?  

(cont.)

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Bravo Dan! I understood all of that and say hear hear! That makes sense. Finally, you are getting succinct! Ha.

In other news my friend Tadd is being confronted by the MoAPS as we speak. It is working its way through him. The cosmic consciousness. He led the Humanist Society in Richmond, VA and is a certified skeptic, but Jman lover. He was another drawn to the Jman at a young age like me with freaky things that happened in childhood.

Another canary for you.

The plot thickens and I hope you are right that this is as close as we get, but if Trump comes in, that's it...hard times a comin.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:17 am

God speed to Tad.

The world, then, is composed of our free will..... our mostly uninformed free will.  Imagine how the world could be, if we were informed?  If only we had a clue as to why we were here..... if only we had a clue as to what it was all about.  

Our free will is either love or the dark side of love.  If we understood that much, we might start witnessing less of the dark.  

How can one help but evangelize that?  I can't.  

Confusion is the dark side of love.  Powerlessness is the dark side of love.  

Truth is love.  Love is truth.  Truth hurts... untruth.  

We swim in untruth.  We also swim in the Present... the monism of the consensual present (MCP).  The Present is pregnant with the truth.  The present is pregnant with love.  Is it not?  

I, for one, believe that it is.  What else do we have to believe?  

Many believe in the dark.  Where has that ever gotten us?  Well, it did get us as far as existentialism.... I exist, therefore I am.  Not bad, for a start.  Imagine how much further we can go..... with just a glimmer of light?  I am that I am.... YHWH... that's another start.  But, despite what many suppose, the story doesn't end there.  

That's not even the half of it.  Not by a long shot.... no, no, no.  

And all we have to do is see the light of the Present/Presence.... the MCP.  Yes, we do swim in the Presence.  Most of us drown in the Presence.  Yes, we are fools for the Presence.... and God must love fools.  

Analyze that.... Have we ever done anything else?  

8am CDT--------

Powerlessness is lovelessness. Could that be right? Are slaves loveless?

Our former slaves brought love with them, all the way from Africa, and look where that got him..... all the way to the WH with Michelle, Malia and Sasha.

(cont.)

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:27 am

Now here is Dan with some passion, not just rational thought. Amen brother!  Is passion rational? Passion can fuel rationality, but it's not rational, it's emotionally satisfying though.

It's good to hear your passion.

---

So on Brexit, in our current corporate state of evolution, globalism is a cancer fueled by capitalistic greed and need for control. Ego driven monkey brains can't unify globally. They can only try to control their env for their benefit. You get what we are seeing, the limits of our monkey brain driven governments. 

The old guard will not let the millenials have their New World. I feel driven to help them realize the world they hope for. These dreamers do not need or have have a closet of weapons, they have love in their hearts. They want a clean better world. How can they be so corrupt with so much love. The Katechon I guess. I grow wary of this play. 

Seriously let all the dark people have what they want and leave the rest of us in peace. They don't want any part of the Monad. They are unnatural. They are the ones who need to be removed from the Earth.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:00 pm

Yes, many of us lean to the dark side.  Does this mean that we need to be removed?  

The shadows are the darkest before the dawn.  How are we going to remove those shadows, Eric?  

This morning, Ron left a message saying that he had spoken with Steve Bassett.  Steve was fixated on the past with the Clinton WH.  Ron was moving him towards the future, a bit.  

There are some interesting things going on, said Ron, and he gave Steve some guidance on that.  

I have a call into Steve to hopefully get a clue as to what that guidance was, and what those interesting things are.

May we live in interesting times.  

(cont.)

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:10 pm

I am at a Sufi conference today with Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee talking about his book, For Love of the Real. Just clarity is all I can say. I'm going to share more, but everything that has happened to me was just a reconnecting, a turning to my source. Surprise, it was always here waiting and watching, hoping I would start a conversation and relationship with my eternal soul. 

There is only the dance. 

I see why I have been so drawn to all this, to know myself. I understand the crazy hunger. Those that know are actually pretty silent. Due to the personal nature of this. I was a shaman before the forgetting and I am able to initiate people into the knowledge of what they truly are. I am remembering what I am and connecting to the source. I am a Sufi and didn't know it. If I stay close to any tradition, it will be theirs. They are the keepers of the secret. 

He feels awakened to share the indescribable since 2000. He sees we are coming out of a grey forgetting and the way through it is to reattach to the sacred in us and our beloved in every inhale and let it into the world in every exhale. The world needs the esoteric truth we have forgotten. 

He's just right.

I don't know that he will be my teacher, but I am drawn to the love and clarity in him. This is the entire point.

Amazing actually.

There was a mystic who walked by a man in a straight jacket. The crazy man said, why am I in here and you out there? The mystic said, I knew who to speak my craziness to.

I appreciate this little space to talk about crazy things, but be careful how much you spill Dan. They just aren't ready yet. Not yet. 

Soon. 

Every person must begin the internal conversation. I finally know partially why my soul made the journey here now, what I'm learning in simple living. But it is also so needed now.

I'll help. I'll do all I can to help get through his time of great forgetting. We are waking up. I know what I am.

(cont...)
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Has anyone ever been ready for love.....?  

Get over it.... get used to it.  

And I assure you that I'll be the least prepared of all.  And that's the fun of it.... everyone gets to be surprised.  

Me..... spill the beans.....?  Heck, no.  That's Ron's job.  I'm just the messenger.  Don't shoot the messenger, please.  

I spilled all my beans back on page 18, with the mnemonic.  And, look, I'm still walking and talking.  

Someone has to be the loose cannon with the big lips.  Ron gets paid for that.  The Princess will look out for the Footmann.  And she has a pink AR15.  She has been known to miss the target, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.   No, sir.  

And, Eric, I don't know much about history, but there were a lot of xtians who got caught up in the initial Muslim onslaught.  Might we not suppose that a little bit of the j-man got rubbed off, like onto the Sufis?  Look at all the Islamic/Greek wisdom that was rubbed off onto the Crusaders.  

(cont.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 pm