Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:01 pm

But heck, I'll tell you what the party who claimed to be part of the TW ET crowd had to say.  TW ET crowd said there are limits as to what they can do.  There is a treaty with Grey Group that is problematic and restricts their options.  The general population must move in mass to nullify through mass, public statements such as "from within their churches where we have people watching" to destroy and nullify the treaty with the Greys, which the Shadow Government made with them.  Then they might have options to help. 

They asked if I could influence the public awareness and gain such a declaration with enough of the general population to put it into a 'legal effect' as recognized by the Greater Community.  I said I do not control the people and they've been lied to for so long that without proof of paradigm and proof of you, we're in a ketch 22.  ET cannot legally reveal themselves without a nullification, and we cannot take a tall tale to the people and expect them to believe it without the proof in hand.  Doctor Doolittle's Push-me-pull-u is working over-time here.  The situational landscape is just as ridiculous, whether you're talking mundane corruption or the steroidal contact control structure influence in the mix.

You're welcome to quote me on this.  There's no proof.  Just dialog. Because proof-less dialog costs chicken-shifts nothing.  They care too much about their reputations, their employment, their salaries, their retirement, their pension, and their lives...the world can go to hell in a hand-basket and is, if you look at it objectively.

So nothing changes.  The wheel is rusted and everyone forgot to bring a little WD40 in one of those nifty spray cans with the little red tube for a spray spout.

But I'm still here.  Keeping the lights on and the door ajar.  There's a hundred people out there who I truly wish had the staying power Dan has put out since before 2008.  Some parties can snot-nosed say what they want, but they can't deny he's done the one thing they all failed at.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:06 am

Ok, sports fans.  I blinked first.  As of now, I am still going on the cruise, but have made no monetary commitment.  Not that I've even been invited, but Ron says that Kashmir might not go if I don't.  John S has already bought a plane ticket.  I would pay for a cabin, as I did the last two times.  

I thought that a cruise to nowhere would be the highlight of December, but, now, it appears otherwise.  What, then, DecSurp, given that SeptSurp is global chaos?  

IOW, Ron said he would not help with money or disclosure wrt CtN

But, wait, we still have the 'one not returning'.  If taken literally, it could entail some serious entertainment value.  Could that, in itself, constitute a DecSurp?  I was thinking that it would be something external.  

3:10---------

Spoke w/ Brigid M and Princess

Brigid ----- Starting w/ Gen 3 15, we pretty soon got to Neoplatonism. Bill Senior, of the local KH, and a Korean student' came in the middle of the conversation with Brigid, and they were introduced to her.

Princess-------- We were wondering if the various 'surprises' were becoming confused. What we have is a bunch of surprises leading up to and/or preempting the SeptSurp.

We have the SF and Paris surprises of Oct/Nov, respectively.

Then we have the DecSurp which would includes the CtN, among other things.

But we're thinking that we are still managing to stay ahead of the curve...... the DecSurp will be a prvt celebration of of the MoAPS. The SeptSurp will then be the public version of the CtN celebration, cum retirement party for chicken-little.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:30 am

Ron called.  I complained.  I did not whine.

I simply stated that I was having a major disconnect...... a disconnect btw objective and directive.  

This disconnect is now focussed on the CtN, early next month.  John has booked a cabin, on my card.  But, as I told Ron, I did not feel obligated to joining.  Is it to be a vacation, or a working vacation.  I, for one, do not need a vacation.  

At one point, I was going to be in charge of the guest list, and there would be upwards of 5:1 matching funds.  But then John S demanded that I put my card on a cabin.  Everything else seems to have gone by the boards.  I have signed up for a total of four cruises with the Pandolfi's and three that included John S.  On one, I'd even bought the plane tickets to CA.  On that one, and one from FL, I was a no-show.  As of today, I will again be a no-show for the CtN.  At least, I have not bought any plane tickets.  

Now the Princess and I are having a texting duel.  Who's in charge?

Yes, it's that little sticky wicket.  

11:30---------

I have a to do list, which includes twelve names for a prospective go-team.  They would all be prospects for the CtN.  Princess and Ron are discouraging such a list for the CtN.  Well, love me, love my prospects.... love my go-team.  

This list, I may arrange in the order to call on any given day.  Which I've done for today.  

(cont.)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:44 am

Dan, you might want to take that Home Depot trip sooner, rather than later ...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/16/islamic-state-video-threatens-attacks-washington-dc

You might also remind Ron of an item forwarded several years back concerning bicycles, back packs and the Capitol.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Gary,

Debbie and I are pulling into Union Station, as we speak.  Headed to the Appomattox opera.  

Yes, Princess and I are to be co-leaders as per the Footmann.  He continues to allow for matching funds through the KWF.  The game is still on, IOW.  

12:30am----------

There are quite a few objections to my list of usual suspects.  

Princess said that she was only considering her executive director, but the Footmann says she has others on her list.  Do we just split any matching funds?

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:11 am

Spoke with Footmann this am. He and Princess were invited to join the CtN project I setup on a to-do list.

The list, as of now, consists of 18 people all known to me personally. There are 8 #1 priority, 7 #2's and 3 #3's, wrt the cruise.  This includes none of the 'Royal' suggestions.

Presumably the Princess and I could handle up to 12 apiece. After that, we would need another layer of responsibility.

11:50-----------

I don't know that I have the self-confidence to pull off the CtN.  I've cried wolf before, but not to this extent, with so much alleged to be on the line.  I have no way to verify the allegations, except from all the no-comment/silence that I get off the blog.  I am supposing that some serious people have access, one way or another.  

12:15 (to your 2:09 [Z-3] post)-----------

Gary,

I suspect that Ed knows that there is a black budget psychic effort on our side, as with most sides, more or less official. He is mainly calling the BB insiders. I predict that Ron will not rise to the bait.

All these sorts of rumors and speculations have to be taken in the context of the 'alignment' of the 32 Vectors on next Sept. Surely, if there is anything to this data, it must include psychic data.
    -----------------------

The Princess is under the weather. She will return my call later.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:09 am

Not a coincidence:

Meet the Former Pentagon Scientist Who Says Psychics Can Help American Spies
    BY JIM POPKIN / NOVEMBER 12, 2015 6:58 AM EST
    Two decades after the CIA denounced the government’s top-secret ESP program, Edwin May is trying to bring it back.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/11/20/meet-former-pentagon-scientist-who-says-psychics-can-help-american-spies-393004.html

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Chris-Mellon-walk-in-600x4001

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 TOMDRAKE1-600x353

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:48 am

Now comes an agenda for the CtN........

The objective of the CtN is to refine a strategy that will, speaking colloquially, preempt the September Apocalypse with a June Revelation.  The anacronym would be JR/SA.  

First we need to outline both the SA and the JR.......

The SA is the alignment of the 32 vectors of the Apocalypse on 09/2015.  The best estimate of the vectors, so far, is the graphic image on the HK January edition of the Economist.  The date being referenced on the cover was the first week of this month.  

We would expect the Footmann to be able elaborate on these vectors.  That is his special assignment.

(BTW, the passengers will be invited to attend some of the strategy sessions aboard the cruise vessel.  There will also be public lectures.  The place and time of departure may not be announced.  That information may be given out upon request.  I have paid for Skaiz' double cabin, but have not yet committed, myself.   The ETD is early December.  If I decide to go, that would make just 5 of us, including Kashmir.)

First order of business.......

1.)  Assess what financial resources we can expect to have available to us from now until June.  These resouces would be used mainly for meetings and stipends.  Perhaps there would be one splash add in the NYT.  

2.)  For human resouces, personal recruiting and networking would be the priority.  

3.)  Content:  downside risks, upside potentials.......

Heading out for R&R hike.........

2:40--------------

3.)  let's elaborate......
    a.)  There are certainly risks if we do nothing.  If we do the wrong thing there would be more risks due to increased bad info.  
    b.)  If we do enough of the right thing we might alleviate or preempt much of the bad.  

Many expect, even in the next few years, various global calamities, social and/or natural.  

We are supposing there is a plan of salvation.  We suppose that the truth will set us free from negative/evil forces.  

Disclosure-day is the time for revealing the the truth about who we are, from whence come, and whither we go.  

We are supposing that D-day can and will preempt much of the negativity expected to be associated with the SeptSurp.  We are equating JuneSurp with D-day, UFN.  

How do we propose to get from '0to60' in six months.  Would we not need to enlist the services of Pope and POTUS...... at the least?  Can either one be left out of the loop?  We can only expect, however, that they will not wish to stick their necks out.  They will react only to a crisis.  In the midst of a global crisis, can you imagine either one stating..... Oh, BTW, we forgot to tell you the good news.....!

4:20-----------------

This is the reason that we must distingush between the two dates.  Preemption is much better to be too early than too late.  

We can aim at lesser celebrity and money.  We can aim at various grass root initiatives.  Might the Footmann have to resign?  It would not make much difference wrt legal matters.  None of the other initiatives would likely get anywhere without his input.  

I do not feel that I have any unused resources wrt my own input and my implied support from Pelican.  With new input, it would be a new story.  

IOW, I don't see a way to d-day, w/o very significant intervention.  There may be media outlets to go after, but they would not act on just one of our say-so's.  

I don't envision a totally grassroots effort as being able to take off with just our existing launch pad.  

Unless someone has some substantial resources aleady lined up, the cruise would just be another excersize in speculation and wishful thinking.  

Footmann has suggested that KWF could line up resources.  In that case, we need to get the Princess up to speed on the BPWH.  The Fm might benefit also.  Anyone else would be an onlooker.  

7:45------------

Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
    Subject: Blogging the CtN
    To: Princess and Ron
    Cc: John

Based on my latest blogging effort, the only thing that might be gained from my joining the CtN would be to get the Princess and the Footmann up to speed on the BPWH.  

This might be worth my presence, but I'm not sure about anyone else.  

Unless either of you, two, have other resources lined up, there is virtually no chance of preempting the almost certain negativity of any September surprise.  

Gary,

Per your #294, below........

I don't know anyone with this expertise.  I believe, however, that Footmann's employer has the wherewithal to get any story planted.  I can only defer to their connections.  

I spoke with Fm on the phone.  I have cried wolf too often in these circles for anyone to pay attention now.  They're tired of it.  I'm tired of it.  This has been going on for 24 years.  Nothing has come of it in all that time.  

If they planted a story that looked likely to go anywhere, it would go immediately to the WHPB room.  If the potus doesn't deny it, he is stuck with it.  Same goes for the Pope.  The story either dies, or it goes straight to the top.  No one not at the top would touch it.  

Any sort of grassroots movement would go right back to Fm and then, in the same news cycle, would be ratcheted to the WHPB room.  There is just no avoiding that outcome, if the story does not die, of its own accord.  There is no middle ground that could withstand the pressure for more than a fortnight.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:36 pm

I don't envision a totally grassroots effort as being able to take off with just our existing launch pad.

Dan, I suggest you consider a social network/media marketing plan for the CtN. Make use of the existing world-wide broadcasting network on the Internet. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook. Perhaps Ron's employer has input on getting search engine rankings/suggestions tweaked by Google, etc. And employ a "Trump" card ;-) -- a host with a ties in to existing high-visibility commercial entities.

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Plant a Story

Post by Foot Mann Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Dan is concerned about funding the larger horticulture project, but before you can plant a story, you have to have a story. At this point we barely have a seed. The CtN will give that seed some time to germinate in a safe environment. Best if we have a small group of open minded, thinking people to look after the seed. If it takes root, we will have the beginnings of a story. We have to get through December to prepare for September.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:53 pm

The Fm is standing by the sea cruise.  He has stated that the CtN is not the DecSurp.  Otherwise, he has refused to address that topic at all.  

He has not stated how any significantly relevant story will not go directly to the top.  

Then there is the biblical admonition to not sow seeds on barren ground. I have been attempting to sow seeds with this group for the last 24 years, but to no avail.  How am I to conclude that the soil is not barren?  

But it's not as if I had an alternative.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:50 am

Ron has always made sure that I've never had a better offer.  It was never to my advantage to stray too far off the reservation.  

I may be a defacto lapdog, but I can still bite on occasion.  The GGB caper, however, was just a frolic.  No?  Ron says that everytime I pull a stunt like that, it just sets the progam further back.  Maybe.

I just don't see the point in including any 5th party on the CtN.  I'm in no position to make any promises that the cruise would be other that a royal vacation, much deserved by the Princess.  I'm tired of always being the party-pooper.  Don't I look like the perfect babysitting regent for Kashmir.  

Maybe we could use a couple of guinea pigs, for trying out the final spiel.  Paul P comes immediately to mind.  I will up his status to red, wrt the CtN.  Who would we have share a cabin with him?  Hmmm...... and mind you, this would only go with matching funds.

11:10-----------

We could invite Deborah N and Brigid to be cabin mates, perhaps.   And BJ to mate w/ Paul P.  

This would be two additional cabins, but only on 4:1 matching funds that would include airfare.  BJ, however, could probably wangle a stipend.  Maybe he would bring a partner.  No.  There are family considerations.  And he would probably shy away.  No harm asking.  It would be up to CK.  

1:10-------------

I do have reservations about BJ fitting into any sort of group.  Not sure that he would mix with this one.  What about Larry?  Would he have practical skills that might complement the Princess?  

BL survived his kidney removal.  Gets out tomorrow.  

We're talking about 5 cabins w/ 10 people, 11 including K.  

We're not sure what the DecSurp is supposed to be.  We see no way to keep the potus out of any serious story for more than a week.  

There might be a story just about the vectors.  But that would get too ominous.  Anything that included metaphysics would be too easy to source.  It doesn't look like we have any wiggle room left, vis-a-vis the media.  

Very little wg/rm even wrt a concerted grassroots effort.  It would have to be outsourced.  I'm not sure that would make any sense.  Any substantial portion of this story would be difficult to launder.  

The only purpose of the CtN would be to fine-tune the story.  Then we just hurry up and wait for June.  The Princess would have plenty of time to give her KWF presentation.  No other people from KWF have been proposed.  When will there be a conf call with me on KWF?  

It may be essential to have extra bandwidth on the CtN, especially for skype sessions.  We could reduce the guest list be relying on skype.  

I still have no hint about the one not returning. It's been mentioned only in that last chronicle.

2:30-------------

Maybe it's time to get back to philosophy........

I don't think I've answered Brigid's questions about the trinity.  She seems less than impressed.  

The trinitarians have shown very little resistance to the BWH, which, in most minds, renders the j-man to be a local deity, or introduces a horrific logitics problem.  

If we're all divine, that would seem to diminish the role of the God-man.  Well, he can still play the role of Creator cum wise demi-urge.  I'm not sure why Creation had to be opposed to wisdom.  Perhaps this was seen as one answer to the problem of evil.  

5pm---------

The j-man was a tickster, in as much as he came in stealth mode.  Very many were confused, especially the muslims, but so have been most of the xtians.  

What was the j-man, if not the perfect deity?  I'm thinking his role was more mundane and historical.  He was a pivot of history.  More likely, he was _the_ pivot of history, in some ways that we can hardly fathom, at this point, as we come to the final turning point.  As we come to the metamorphic kingdom, when the chrysalis begins to take shape.  

What then is X2? X2 is merely the hod carrier wrt X1. X2 is the bringer of the MoAPS. Yes, it must have a much bigger immediate impact upon history, if we are to continue with history. But, with the ontology of Creation being personal, X1 had to be the incarnation of that cosmic person. Nay, X1 was, and still is, the cosmic person. There is none higher. Anybody with a bank acount and half a brain could have done this wrap-up. X1 turns out to have been the easiest act to follow. All I had to do was act natural. Ron was here to see to that.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:04 am

Well, it looks as though we may have our sixth and final person for the CtN.  That would be Sam.  He would be assigned to represent the establishment, although many of his views are anti-establishment.  There would still be room for one more person.  I'm thinking Steve H or John B, but both are unlikely prospects, due to their family commitments.  John S would have to be our token xtian.  

Ron, however, did not demur when I reiterated that we had left ourselves with zero wiggle room (0-WgRm).  After 24 years of the R&D show, there are just too many folks sniffing around at the edges.  Anything slightly serious is gonna set off the alarms.... even just talking seriously about the CtN.  So be it.  

1:10----------

Princess and I had 10' phone convo.  The problem would be to adjudicate btw kwf and bpw wrt ctn.  The protocol w/b that kwf could serve as both a gateway and a cover for the bpw.  This potocol might afford us extra weeks WgRm, but not until June, which was set as the drop-dead-date (d-d-d) to preempt any negative SeptSurp.  

If we go all out, even with kwf cvr, we're talking 1mo-wgrm < whpb, if you catch my drift.  kwf would hardly have to miss a beat.  We are already 100 monkeys, virtually.  

2:30---------------

IOW, once we get the green light, it's just a matter of several weeks.  We haven't got the green light, not from the fm, anyway.  The purpose of the ctn would just be to sync our watches.  

3:30--------------

Deborah L called to with me a happy B-day.  She sent her regrets about missing the ctn.  

Ron called.  He refuses to wax enthusiatic about any ctn.  It's a bad sign if I do.  Well, am I suppose to be glum about saving the world.  I mean that's not something you get a chance to do every day.  

Yes, if 'we' went all out, it would be avery few weeks < whpb.  

But, OTOH, how long could we drag this out?  Until June?  Only if all the paricipants agreed to a deliberate slow-down, which is difficult to suppose once you reach some magic number.  At some early point, at some ponr, we reach the critical mass, and then it's all over but the shouting.  It could just be one person.  If JS got off his rear end, that could do it, unless everyone else flipped into denial mode.  What would the slow-down be for, anyway?  What's the benefit?  What difference would a couple of months make?  It would mainly be giving more time to the terrorists.  It doesn't compute.  

As far as I'm conerned.... ponr = ctn, unless it gets badly derailed. I'm sure there is some plan B for that contingency. Let's hope that it does not have to be evoked.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:12 am

I still don't feel committed to the cruise.  It's basically two against one, when it comes to any decisions.  The Princess is in charge.  The P is slated to give at least one public presentation.  I doubt that I will give any.  If Sam came he and I could discuss ad infinitum.  But, we could do that here.  

Ron probably does not equate CtN = PoNR.  There would be another built-in hold, btw now and June.  What can Sam and I do?  We can both refuse to go.  If there are no matching funds, I would not like pay for Sam.  I might still go, just to not be labled a party-pooper.  The other cabin is already paid for, by me.  It would just be the airplane cost.  

P says that she has been told nothing more about the cruise than me.  Which is next to nothing.  Ron is being unusually circumspect about it.  I see no indication, however, that P sees the cruise as other than a well-deserved vacation.  Fm has not told he otherwise.  

Enough of that.  Back to business.......

Have we sorted out the trinity.  To be an xtian is to proclaim the divinity of X1, and, therefore, X2.  Nothing complicated about that.  Along with the divinity of X1, the bible must be seen as the true word of God.  No question about it.  

SH and BM are flexible about the latter, at least wrt the OT.  Yahweh might have been a demiurge, for instance.  This is not in line with the mainstream.  They would rather admit that Y can be above human morality, when it come to an exegesis of certain flagrant episodes depicted in the OT.  

I am leaning toward NP (neoplatonism) wrt the trinity.  NP has a projective monotheism.  But NP does lead to deism, not theism.  I have a virtual deity emerging out of a primordial polytheism.  This is the only way to guard against deism.  

10:45--------

The Father emerges out of son/demiurge, just backward from the usual understanding.  This backward emergence is logical/historical.  That emergence is one reason for Creation.  It is the main reason, if you view Creation properly.  

Yes, creation is of the creatures, by the cratures and for the creatues.  Yes, but we are for God, let's not forget.  

That mono-deity, however, is virtual wrt to us, creatures.  But are we not virtual wrt God?  Not so much.  The world is theocentric, geocentic, anthropocentric and christocentric.  It's 3:1 in favor of us, creatures.  It never gets more real than now, here.  

Jesus on the cross was paying for our sins, and for the sins of the demiurge.  By doing that, he promoted himself to the virtual monad, in real time, in historic time.  By understanding that, we follow suit, in historic time.  He woke up.  We do, too.  That is another reality.  

All of history is an unfolding of the eternal Now.  This 'now' is a relative illusion.  I contradict myself.  Good for me.  As a result of this complementarity, we get to have our personalism and monism at the same time.  Hurray!  We get 10^10 persons in one monad.  What does this make Jesus?  It makes him the cosmic pivot/fulcrum.  What about CL?  It makes me queen for a day.  When will I ever get my day in court?  Maybe that was it, back in May, with JP and 'Judy' the judge.  

Now what......?  We may be waiting on a physics breakthru.  

They're not far away.  I like ER = EPR.  It connects the micro- and macro- cosm.  We just need to find our place with the meso-cosm.  We need to find the fulcrum, so that we can go ahead and move the world with our little MoAPS.  

We have quantum gravity, but still no observer. We still don't have the participatory universe. Why not? And what about the hierarchy problem and the axions? We do need an anchor. We do need a fulcrum. Whether we look to the macro or micro, we see the backs of our own heads, with the mathematics. We have ourobori, both in time and in scale.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:53 am

Yes, we have a monadic, projective, neoplatonic structure, but, and this is a big 'but', this structure logically emerges, coalesces around a fulcrum.  There is this emergence behind the projection.  

Logic begins and ends with a truth seeker.  Logic/mathematics is a path to truth.  The organicity of mathematics points to a overarching coherence as one finds paradimatically with the self.  It can be a cosmic or microcosmic coherence.  With ER = EPR, it makes little difference.  We have the hermeneutic circles of scale and history.  They are our circles of coherence.  The logical fulcrum of both circles is the j-man.  

Coherence starts and ends with the self......  know thyself.  This is the ultimate gnosis.  Evil is the shadow of our freedom.  There would be no value in goodness, if we were not free to be bad.  Who finally delivers us from evil.  Only gnosis can do that.  

But which came first..... value or self?  Intentionality?  In order for there to be intention, there must be non-self.  However, I can have the intent to reform myself.  I can objectify myself, to that extent, for that purpose.  I can view myself from the PoV of others.  That is why there can exist the Monad, soley, only as an abstraction.  Fundamentalists exercise a misplaced concreteness.  So do we all, to one extent or another.  Deism is a gross abstraction, for example.  

noon---------

The existentence of animal colonies is a case in point.  Can an animal colony be said to have an independent existence?  Independent of an ecosystem?  Obviously, not.  We have a planet with a prarie dog colony.  We must assume a degree of predation to maintain the identity of the colony.  But from whence does its identity spring, if not from sapience?  To make a long story short, I'm saying that all identity springs from self-identity, wherein the self exists only within a society.  Prarie dog identity, per se, can only be vicarious wrt us.  

Most philosophers have run rough-shod over this nuance.  They have not actually done their homework.  They have swallowed scientific materialism, even when they profess otherwise.  

The upshot is that the only philosophy that has a modicum of coherence is personalism.  Yet, it seems that personalism remains an historical curiosity within the academy.  

2pm---------

Where personalism/individualism get the most leverage is with existentialism.  That existentialism includes an atheist side, it goes beyond my power of ratiocination.  Atheistic existentalism represents the emotional, anti-rational side of existentialism.  Atheistic existentialism is an extreme form of personalism.

What I haven't figured is where the person fits wrt ER = EPR. It may have something to do w/ the grandfather paradox.

3pm-------------

The quantum paradox does not require an observer. But can there be an unperceived paradox? I'm doubting it. It takes sapience. It is an abstraction.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:48 am

Sam had to be back in Baltimore by a certain date.  That was not going to be feasible.  We hope to have sufficient internet to do skype, instead.  

We may also have the representative of another nation.  That is being negotiated, at present, but not by me.  Otherwise, it will just be the four of us, plus K.  Well, there may be some others, as there were alleged to have been, on the cruise before Alaska that I did not join.  It would not be the same ones, however.  Would I be vetting anyone?  

11am-----------

Maybe someone from the FD.... the spiritual group.  

6:40------------

It's hard to tell where the FD is wrt it's popularity on the mainland.  Atheist communism has barely been tested outside its material achievements, which are considerable.  

Would someone be vetting me?  

Whatever there is, is hanging by a thread.  For an inevitable global fate, locally it sure manages to appear precarious.  Is this anyway to run a cosmos?  

In some sense we are forming the ERB between the Alpha and Omega.  It was mainly formed 2kya, virtually, but now we do have to realize that virtual connection.  There is really nothing that has not already been accomplished, we just have to engrave the corner stone.  Well, we get to open it up to public inspection.  The building stone that was almost rejected.......

That describes in a nutshell what we are recapitulating today.  It may be that Fm understands this managed precariousness better that I, but I think we know that he is doing a bit of a cheat.  He gets to be the trickster, afterall.  Me?  I'm just the straight guy.  The joke is on me, mainly.  But I'm not quite as stupid as I look.  

But back to that ERB, connecting the Alpha and Omega.  That's all of history.  It is the CTC with the spark gap.  Our history is the ERB.  All we have to figure is the entanglement of the A&O.  But that is just the MPD, folie a deux.  How do we separate them?  In our ignorance, it is easy to be dualistic.  We come prone to the us/them mentality.  This is our default mode.  We are made, somewhat superficially, to play this game of compartmenting.  But, deep down, we are all monists, as we are poised to discover, in the blink of an eye.  

8:20------------

Yes, I think Eric Garza is on to our little game.  He came to the right place.  Everyone will be onto it, in a NYC minute.  Someone just has to break the political ice.  Ron is the captain of our paper ice-breaker, our cruise to nowhere.  I'm just along for the ride, evidently.  Well, I did sort of design it, thank you very much, back when........

Trinitarianism is much too confining of a game. It is numerology, at best. The j-man is much too quick for such a childish game. He is way ahead of you. He thought ouside that triangle eons ago. He goes so fast that he just looks like an MPD. More serious, though, is the yin/yang duality. It took all of history to bridge that gap. Yes, we are playing with fire when we play with that one. It is the bonfire of all our vanities. That is what the MoAPS looks like from the outside. All is vanity, mark you well.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Ron says that things are beginning to speed up. He hopes I'm getting in shape. I've often said that things would be very slow until they start to speed up. Then we'll wish they would slow down. But they won't wait on anyone.

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:05 am

CNN: How is this not World War III?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/opinions/ghitis-russia-jet-shot-down/index.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:26 am

Gary,

Great minds........

Date: Friday, November 27, 2015
    Subject: Fwd: Pat Buchanan's pitch
    To: Dan

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/11/patrick-j-buchanan/us-deliberately-starting-wwiii/

There are wars and rumors of wars.....

Then there are the 32 vectors. Many of them are heads of state. How many of them have been briefed?  I suspect they are just waiting for the signal. Button, button, who's got the button?  

The Pope wants to stay independent, we are told. But........

I'm sure there is a part for him to play. Benny resigned just so that Frank could play the proper part. I'm sure that he's well briefed.

Heck, Franky could go right to the Source.  He could brief us. Who's on first?  Who's court is the ball in?  That's not so obvious.

I'm sure that we could come up with something to wake up the ufo weenies. That might be sufficient unto the Day..... D-day that is.

We could feed it to Jack, and I'm sure that he could launder it sufficiently.  Better, we just feed it to a third-party.  What would it have to be, more specifically?

It might be something that had already been fed to Congress. Something rather juicy.....

(cont.)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:09 pm

This month the Chronicles focuses on vision, the ability of the Princess to see beyond the veil of materialism. Her view of the landscape transcends time and space. Merging with forces that exist only in that realm, she serves as a bridge, bringing a broader vision into our small world. Readers this month are invited to submit stories of visions they might have experienced. Some will be evaluated during the upcoming Sea Based Adventure.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:50 am

So, who's in charge, here, we often inquire?  Well, such inquiries are often motivated by the desire to assign blame.  It's never too difficult to find a willing scape-goat.  

It may not be overly blasphemous to recognize the j-man as such a scape-goat, even if he may have been scaped by his pa.  

With teleology, no one is in charge, there's no one to blame for all the evil in the world, besides Satan, of course.  

Now, with all our science of cause and effect, we have not even Satan or ourselves to blame....... 'society made me do it.'  

But, we physicists no longer speak of cause and effect.  Of what do we speak?  Of silver bells and cockle shells......?  

We speak of block universes and quantum randomness.  We speak of butterflies in Africa and hurricanes in the tropics.  

Me?  Hey, you know me, out to make trouble.  Easier said than done.  It takes a child to steal a sailboat in Sausalito, but it takes a village to raise this child, even an acronymous village.  How do I explain that to doc Vincent, with Debbie watching?  

We, modern minded folk, have forgotten that there are two kinds of emergence, just as there are two kinds of anthropics...... weak and strong.  I like my tea strong.  

What's a body to do?  How do we steal lightning from the gods?  Go fly a kite?  More or less......  Or we run a flag up a flag pole, more or less.  Hey, whatever it takes.  But, yes, it is just about surfing, which I never quite got the hang of.  We just have to find the right wave.  I kinda hanker after this emerging wave.......  Darn, I keep falling off.  Maybe, with my stroke, my balance will improve.  Tell that to the docs!  And now I got a full-fledged Princess by my side.  How can I possibly go wrong?  

10:30-----------

Night before last, there was a bit of concern about the Ruskies redeploying their nukeskies.

Not to make light of the news, but everyone and their uncle seems to want to belly-up to this table, except for the pope and the potus. Smart fellows. Yes, we do have a bit of an opening, it would seem.

This, of course, may just be a sucker-hole. And it may be a teleological hole, an emerging hole, a bottleneck, and we fools get paid to rush in. Have theory, will travel, on a cruise to nowhere.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:40 am

The Princess hosted a special DaVinci Challenge Workshop -- the final of the year -- during which she introduced a new vision of autonomous flight. Across thousands of kilometers and spanning several generations, the Monarch butterfly migrates across continents. As each new generation of caterpillar transforms into butterflies, they know where their ancestors have been and where their progeny must go. The cycle repeats, slowly migrating across hundreds of thousands of years as continents drift, weather evolves, and other species come and pass before their eyes. The Princess envisions drones that too will evolve over several scales of time, transforming the world as they transform themselves according to her vision.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:21 am

Cycles repeat...........?  Yes, they have that tendency......

But, and this is no small 'but', the biggest circuit of all, our cosmic CTC...... it's eternal.  No, we're not speaking of the myth of eternal return.  That is much too easy, but it makes not a lick of sense.  

No, we're speaking of the eternal present, the eternal Presence.... what is now, here.  This is our little preview of the Telos to come.  It is as if a piece of that Telos were to break off, and fall into the 21st century.  They don't call me chicken-little for nothing.  

It's a small world, after all.......  And it's about time.  It's high time.  

Give us a little break, Lord.  We need it.  We deserve it, don'tch'ya think?  Let some light shine in.  

You see Ron, the Telos just doesn't mix with deep space and deep time.  I, too, hanker after those blue-sky dreams.  But that sky is blue, it is azure blue.  It is not black.  Yes, we were lost in space and time, but now we are found again.  Yes, we must lose ouselves, just so that we may know ourselves, as if for the very first time.  

We have come here, now, trailing clouds of glory......  as if we didn't all know it?  

Yes, there is a Force that is aligning the Vectors. It does look ominous.

But, surprise, the Force is with us. Was it ever not? We have only to grasp the opportunity. Can we not rise to the challenge? The goal is out there. Yes, beyond the bridge. The fog rolls into the setting sun.

Let us not wax melodramatic. Let's just roll........

(cont.)

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:54 am

Dan, according to Christian religion, the "Telos" already did that. "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father", said Jesus Christ, who also said, "Heaven" is here already. IOW, Christianity is saying that Jesus has been there, done that. Uniting with Jesus puts you in eternity already ... sort of like the prophetic fulfillment of "Be here now" (book title by some dude from SF a few decades ago). Communion with God includes full disclosure ... ie, the whole nine yards, the ball game en toto. Ain't pie in the sky, but is now and forever. The "World without end" event has already taken place ... although it is somewhat difficult to see. Integrating Heaven and earth, war and peace, famine and plenty, disease and health, pestilence and pets, alpha and omega ... seems nigh impossible but Christianity claims that it is easy if you take a leap of faith.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:57 am

Yes, Skai........

We see ourselves, and we see Jesus, as if for the very first time......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am