Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:48 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files.

karl 12
    karl 12

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Empty Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files.

Post by karl 12 Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Professor Michael Swords hasn't been posting at his blog for a while but last year he did give us a small peek at his comprehensive UFO file collection which he's hoping to make available to the general public.

The files (about 2000 cases) are based on his own research and  investigations by other scientists like Dr James E. Mcdonald and Dr J. Allen Hynek and the process of backing up, digitizing and scanning them all is discussed at the link below.

Just a Piece of "Practical" News

Folks, this is only a "notice" of something that all of us who have spent serious time researching these anomalies {and who have collected files} need to consider. I know most everyone knows this, but if my experience with my personal friends holds true, we don't really do anything about it. This is, of course, the concern over preservation of the phenomenological elements of the subjects {the data}, and the human-involvement elements of the subjects {the history}, plus the related issue of making these piles of information more widely available to responsible scholars today and in the future..

Link

All good news for future UFO research and in the article 'Wandering In The Wake Of UFOs' there are some nice photos of the archive as well as interesting points made about aspects like the high calibre of UFO witnesses, radar confirmation, electromagnetic interference effects, physiological effects, photographic evidence and  CE3 reports  (also included is an entertaining and hypothetical discussion with a UFO cynic).

* Apologies for the many posted images but this is an abridged version - full series found at the link.

Wandering In The Wake Of UFOs

"The Trouble with your UFO hobby is that you have no evidence. "

Really?

"Yep. Pretty pathetic given all those years."

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Od53729c5b

I think that there is pretty good evidence.

"Hah! If there was, we'd know about it."

I could show you....

"Don't bother."

There are unusual lights....

" What a joke!"

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Ne53729c77

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Ze53729c90

Well, there are a lot of them... and

That light Captain Hull and his co-pilot saw came in front of them and danced. ...

"Ah Shut-up! Who's Captain Hull? Some drunk?"

No, he's...

"I don't have time for this crap. So long."

Well, if you won't even look....

those non-inertials.... those displays which show 'it' knows exactly where the observers are... the military guys, even scientists/ astronomers...

"Lights in the sky. No more."

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Wo53729cab

Well...

"Forget it, Waste of time... "

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Mr53729cca

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Tj53729cdd

Well, he's gone... probably just as well...

Oh yes. No evidence. Technological objects by the dozens seen by aerotech engineers, pilots, people of every sort... Obviously physical, Obviously "built", Obviously "interested....

... no evidence.

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Nd53729cf4

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Mr53729cca

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Ct53729d2d

Radar.... i guess those don't count.

We all know that radar is a useless technique. After all if it were useful our military would USE it, wouldn't we?

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Ec53729d49

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Pl53729d88

What we could really use would be some cases where the alleged things were close to the witnesses.

Too bad that we don't have any......

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Mr53729da5

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Si53729e52

... or if the darned things would just leave some trace of their being here.

Too bad that never happens.

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Yz53729dd9

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Zg53729e05

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Yd53729e1d

Or ANYTHING!! Anything at all! Electrical interference, mass displacement, "burns", paralysis --- ANYTHING!! Give me something!!

I guess we're just out of luck.

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Si53729e52

What about a picture? How about one by the military or one examined by them? But NOTHING! Nothing at all.

Professor Michael Sword's UFO Files. Dd53729e92

and if there WAS anything to this, you'd think that we'd get a glimpse of who's behind it once in a while.....

Link

For folks further interested in Prof Sword's collection:

Digging to the core:

Digging To The Core - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / Radar / CE3 / Final

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 am