Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:17 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:25 am by dan

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:49 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

» hobbit’s thread
Forum - New Member Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 am by hobbit

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

ImzadiRadenoy

Forum - New Member Empty New Member

Post by ImzadiRadenoy Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:17 am

Very Happy Very Happy rendeer Hello. I am new member, but actually an old member returning after several years. Glad to be back. alien alien
    ImzadiRadenoy

Forum - New Member Empty Do I Have a Place to Enter My Other Information?

Post by ImzadiRadenoy Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:43 pm

alien alien santa  Hello. Do I have a place to enter my other information?  (I have forgotten the term for it.) I now should be a REGULAR MEMBER not just a guest. confused confused alien alien
    ImzadiRadenoy

Forum - New Member Empty Having Trouble With Forum Website

Post by ImzadiRadenoy Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:20 pm

alien alien It seems that this is the ONLY thread I can post on, so I will post what I have to say here. I am a DOCUMENTED ABDUCTEE. I am a senior citizen.
    The US Government can't hide the truth about the existence of space aliens much longer. I am LIVING PROOF of them. I am probably mostly ET. Physically, I am a hybrid and have the consciousness of an ET.  I look human, but have abilities that most humans don't have.
    I am PROTECTED by the US Government. (The Secret GOOD part.) I have a Tripod website, MINDBOGGLER.
    Sincerely,
    ImzadiRadenoy alien alien
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Forum - New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by dan Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:06 am

Welcome, Imzadi,  

Glad to have you back.  You should be able to post in any and all sections of OM.  Drop Cyrellys a line by PM, and she should be able to help you.  She checks her PM's every couple of days.

If not, then let me know.......
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:07 pm

Hi ImzadiRadenoy

I checked the members listing and it does not show you having signed up as a member yet. Go ahead and make a new account using your preferred name (original or new). OMF is on a new internet host and so does not have our original accounts which were on Proboards. We had to leave Proboards because they acquiesced to external pressure to close one of their largest forum sites. A long story. Just go ahead and set up a new account. Then it should show you as a new member. We've all had to do that, unfortunately. Since you were an OMFv.1 member you may not be aware that the only portion of the original forum we were unable to salvage was the Admin section which contained the moderator threads, member accounts and private message inboxs. Everything else is in the archive (see top left menu on the forum index page).

I'll watch to see that you are able to complete the sign up ok. Yell if you need help.

Cyrellys
    Admin

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    CokenRum44
    CokenRum44

Post by CokenRum44 Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:20 am

Hello random people on this strange earth. Looking forward to starting my first forum experience. Never done this before, but I like interesting conversations so why not give it a try.

Anything dealing with the mind, aliens, ancient knowledge and truths im a GEEK for ! lol farao

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:48 pm

CokenRum44 wrote:Hello random people on this strange earth. Looking forward to starting my first forum experience. Never done this before, but I like interesting conversations so why not give it a try.

Anything dealing with the mind, aliens, ancient knowledge and truths im a GEEK for ! lol farao  

Welcome CokenRum44,

We're a great place for geeks lol. OMF is a nice place to start if you've never used forums before. We're slow so you won't be overwhelmed with volumes of posts and private messages, but have enough good reading materials to give you mental aerobic workout, and every topic is fair game here. We're also friendly, lol. The headhunters tend to frequent the busier forums out there looking for victims to verbally maul. Feel free to post where you like and you may even start your own blog thread if you wish.

Dan is always here and I drop in every day or two as my time allows. Other members drop by off and on. Mostly readers here, and occasional bursts of posts that fade off and crop up again at later dates.

Cyrellys (Cy)

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:23 am