Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeToday at 6:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeToday at 12:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeToday at 12:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 9:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Alphabet ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Alphabet ?

Vaclav

Alphabet ? Empty Alphabet ?

Post by Vaclav Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:25 am

It would be fascinating if the alphabets used by Hindus in their oldest manuscripts
    were to be found similar to alphabets of alien documents found on artifacts on the
    Moon, Mars or some rocky asteroids.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Alphabet ? Empty Re: Alphabet ?

Post by Cyrellys Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Yes or Ogham, although the earliest use of it was strictly for place identification.

I think the most likely place to find any writing would be Mars. The indications there may have been nuclear type weapons used on the surface might mean some digging might be in order to locate entrance to any possible underground structures. If we can find buried military bases using satellites in places around the world, there's little doubt someone has already thought to look for the same there. But as with most things involving ancient civilizations or possibly ET related, those who would do it, seem to think themselves exclusive...might have a good deal to do with proprietary ownership of exotic technologies which keep us masses in the proverbial stone age and lines the pockets of corporations that have been designated on equal standing with individuals.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Vaclav

Post by Vaclav Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:02 am

Thank you for your comments. My hope is that discussion of this nature may cause some influential individuals to think about sending expeditions (like Sir Scott vs Amundsen) to do explorations just for the sake of acquiring knowledge.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Yes it would be a positive if someone did feel inspired and have the resources to do that exploration. There are however some serious road blocks which those 'in the know' keep in place which are incredible hurdles. It's part of the corruption in our governance which we see not just at elected government levels but also in the corporate, academic, and other levels. That corruption currently benefits from preventing that kind of exploration and the emergence of our hidden history and existence of our true relation within the greater scheme of things. So realistically a demilitarization of the corruption from the helms of power and influence would first have to occur. That is currently underway with the rise of the alternative media, alternative field researchers and supporting academics, and the struggle to re-establish the principles by which the world once aspired to in the form of truth, liberty, justice, and the pursuit of happiness. It is a global effort not just at national or state levels. However the closer we get to truth and unseating corruption, the more dangerous things become. We see this right now in politics and in population engineering where things are getting really dicey because powers don't like being unseated or redirected. They fight for survival and some give indications they're willing to do their worst to maintain. The positive however is that this brings also great opportunity for great minds to find and propose equitable exchanges that improve things for everyone without decimating the Old Guard.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Vaclav

Post by Vaclav Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Your response is excellent. You have plenty of bad news but also some encouraging statements. I certainly would prefer a privately funded non profit expedition by a US
    organization, but according to you that would be difficult. One reason (of several

) I posed the question of the alphabet was to engage the interest of some influential
    hindu scientific group. India, after all has an active space effort and it would be a matter of their pride to pursue the investigation of possible contact with aliens in
    their past. So a little push on my side might help.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Vaclav wrote:Your response is excellent. You have plenty of bad news but also some encouraging statements. I certainly would prefer a privately funded non profit expedition by a US
    organization, but according to you that would be difficult. One reason (of several

) I posed the question of the alphabet was to engage the interest of some influential
    hindu scientific group. India, after all has an active space effort and it would be a matter of their pride to pursue the investigation of possible contact with aliens in
    their past. So a little push on my side might help.

Thank you. I don't think it is impossible, but I note that not much has been done by private American organizations in the last 10 years since the award went out for the first private space endeavor. Organizations like Space X, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Bigelow Aerospace, Blue Origin, Lockheed Martin, Interorbital Systems, Orbital Sciences Corp, Planet Space, Virgin Galactic, SpaceDev, et al seem to be home-bodies, except perhaps for a little something I heard about Bigelow buying the membership database of MUFON a few years back.

You mention India. I think it is has alot going for it, wrt such a project. India a couple years ago was giving pretty clear indication of it being, at least in the aerospace development and activity area, firmly off the globalist controlled plantation. This based on the protests from plantation nations like the US, Britain, AU, and China protesting some of their launch and research endeavors at the time. I haven't looked lately, but I would home the trend was continuing toward planet exploration and being open to interaction with the greater community on positive terms.

Another very real possibility for such a project based on the current political noise, would be Russia. Putin has given clear indication of being 'off the plantation' and going independent. He's also outlined in the media where he stands on principles, his intentions geopolitically, and so on. He's also been remarkably responsible wrt the handling of the Ukraine despite all the criticism and saber rattling from western nations. He has a well established space program and has been very much into 'home improvement' wrt his own nation. Meaning that if there were something in it that benefited his nation and his people, he'd probably be game.

Personally I'd love to say let's get a US company or organization to do a project like that right now. But there is an internal struggle going on here, over a large number of things including suppressed human history, political actions and conduct that violate our Constitution, militarization of our society/law enforcement which is anathema to how our nation was designed to operate, corruption in our financial system and many governmental orgs, a distinct lack of public oversight and control, transparency, excessive national security state apparatus control, issues with our education system, and now thanks to our current leader an outright Constitutional crisis over what he did circumventing Congress and the Constitution with his Executive Order on immigration. I'd love to say we American's are ripe for that kind of adventure right now, but we'll be lucky if Washington DC isn't expelled from the Union before the end of next year over this stuff I mentioned and more.

I personally don't think think the rest of the world should wait till we get our act together to go after a greater tomorrow. That's why I spoke of India and Russia. We can catch up at a later date when our house is cleaner.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Vaclav

Post by Vaclav Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:47 am

A fine commentary. It deserves to be printed in an opinion column. Thanks
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Yes it's just opinion.  I was looking last night at the events in Ferguson, which as I'm hearing have not improved.

But maybe the nation will listen to reason with the sequal to Molon Labe, titled Midnight Ride?

http://www.midnightride.us/mr_script.pdf

I doubt it when the people immerse themselves in reaction to problems manufactured to cause those reactions.  But, despite their enslavement, I'm sure they could still handle sending sending starships to mars and greeting ETs in unambiguous contact events.

But anyone is welcome to try to work with the depopulation culture corporate constructs, and attempt to achieve something positive. My opinion is worth less than two cents and they'll charge far more for their services.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

jizba

Post by jizba Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Do the Easter island natives speak the same language as the Indus valley people some 4000 years ago? After all the Easter Island script is IDENTICAL to the Indus valley script (check it out do a Google search on Easter Island script)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 am